[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When siamese ponies masturbate, is it masturbation? or incest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

When siamese ponies masturbate, is it masturbation? or incest?

Would one head try to seduce the other? would they kiss while they did it, or make sure not to make eye contact?
>>
>the 1.5 of you are taking a shower before bed
>As you do every night
>You mindlessly let the water run down your mane
>Just another night alone-
*lick*
>"W-what are you doing?"
"What... it's been a while since we've had any stallions over... don't tell me you aren't getting a little... pent up."
>"N-no, not at all"
>She was right, but that's not unusual
>In fact, you usually only score one stallion a year
"Don't lie, I can feel you are..."
>You can feel your sister slide your thighs together
>the shower is only half the reason you're wet down there
>"S-sister, please, i-if you want to do... that... just do it"
"Yeah, but wouldn't it be more fun if we... did it together?"
>You cant believe what you are hearing
>That's disgusting!
>You and your sister?
>You could never-
>Lips
>You bring yourself out of your inner conflict and see your sister is a lot closer then before
>You look down to see her muzzle is planted firmly against your's
>You can feel your nether region start to tingle
>You aren't sure if it's you or her causing it though
>No, it has to be her
>Y-you aren't enjoying this
>Right?
>>
Bump for story?
>>
>>29628823
I need more green, badly.
>>
>>29629311
I won't have time to write this. Sorry senpai. I'm going to bed and have a long day tomorrow. If someone picks it up great, otherwise, it'll die. just like this ponies hopes of finding a colt friend
>>
I didn't know I needed this
>>
>>29628766
Freak show ponies?
>>
File: conjoined.png (49KB, 510x463px) Image search: [Google]
conjoined.png
49KB, 510x463px
I goddamn love conjoined poners with the fiery passion of a thousand fillies.
>>
I would assume it would only be masturbation if the genitals are connected to the masturbater's nervous system, if it's connected to the twin's it's incest
>>
>>29628766
>>29628823
That's an odd concept for sure. Has siamese been explored much here?
I don't recall seeing nearly anything pony for it.
>>
>>29629418
Recently there was Salt and Pepper from the Niche Fetish Graveyard.
>>
>>29628823
What a novel premise. Requesting more of this.
>>
>>29629370
Aww well, thanks for what you wrote. Good stuff.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.