[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: mane six.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mane six.png
1MB, 1280x720px
How to seduce the mane 6:
Here's what 5 minutes of thought combined with my superpower called not being retarded yielded, from easy to hard:

Rarity: Own something she wants. She comes to flirt with you. You call her out on her bullshit. Say that she's going to have to give you a bit more that blue balls to get what she wants and that if she does both her tricks and what happens next stays a secret

Applejack: No nonsense pony. Give her a no nonsense reason to fuck you (for example stress relief) and she will

Pinkie Pie: You don't seduce her. She just takes what she wants and doesn't have moral qualms about. Make sure you're that and she'll take you

Rainbow Dash: Pump her full of adrenaline by doing something new and exiting with her then make a lewd suggestion while it's still fresh in her veins

Fluttershy: Just ask her out and comfort her whenever she gets embarrassed. Discord is your bigger problem here. He won't dare seriously harm you, but he's going to pull some bullshit on you. Take it stoically then laugh at him for being a jealous "friend" good naturedly. Once he gives up claim your prize.

Twilight Sparkle: Make her think that you overshadow her by achieving something great. It doesn't have to be as great as the things Twilight has achieved, since Twilight's self-esteem doesn't quite match her achievements, but it has to be great enough
>>
>>29625762
>How to seduce the mane 6
"I can have sex for hours and stay hard."
>>
>>29625765
Yes, yes. Being a bit cocky in any way shape or form is a punishable crime here. Everyone has to act as if they're a pathetic sack of shit
>>
File: 5040698.png (272KB, 540x620px) Image search: [Google]
5040698.png
272KB, 540x620px
>>29625762
>Rarity:
That's not seduction, that's just a trade.
>>
>>29625790
I fail to see the problem, it quite fitting
>>
File: 1435773077367.jpg (104KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
1435773077367.jpg
104KB, 1023x576px
>>29625762
To seduce Dash you just have to present her a challenge that involves sex with you. Like bet she will cum first since she's sooo fast.
>>
>>29625806
She has some ditsy moments but she's not outright retarded, so that won't work
>>
>>29625762
Seduce?? I wouldn't do that!!
>>
File: 1342_Mystery4_1279673143.jpg (40KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1342_Mystery4_1279673143.jpg
40KB, 520x390px
>>29625762
Thanks for the sick pick-up tips there, Mystery
>>
>>29625762
>rarity
she would be into the hipster rich guys but get bored at how shallow they are
so be rich and smart i guess, maybe if you are ripped in the right situation you could win her over while being poor
>applejack
just work hard really, be honest too maybe
>pinkie pie
give her too many drinks at a party
>rainbow dash
autism pony, wear something wonderbolts related and pick an nterest in shitty tween literature
>fluttershy
yeah, ask her out. She is too shy to say no, if she tries to talk really fast
>twilight sparkle
straight courtship and playing the long game
patience is key
>>
>>29626287
Then what would you do?

Just rape?
>>
>>29626340
>maybe if you are ripped in the right situation you could win her over while being poor
I wouldn't count on it.

It's only in the comics that she goes anyone who's handsome. In the show, she only goes for stallions of particularly good standing and fame.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.