[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE THEY STILL USING THIS ART STYLE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Do they just think little girls LIKE being horrified?
>>
>>29625015
I think that all the EqG stuff looks awful desu. Well, except for those drawings at the end of Rainbow Rocks, those were really nice.
>>
>>29625015
It worked for My so they probably assumes little girls like it.
>>
>>29625015
Did they change the cover for Sleepover Surprise? This one's boring, and the story isn't even about Rarity.
>>
>>29625015
I think they did, after legend of everfree; the Doll line is permanently dead now, replaced by the minis. They probably just used that image for the book because they were being lazy, I doubt they'll use that style in the future.
>>
>>29625015
this looks even more anthro the fucking fan made shit
>>
File: large.png (434KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
434KB, 1024x1024px
>>29625137
Fanart has nothing on official furriness.
>>
>>29625015
Odd that they use that cover. This one seemed appropriate enough, and the story does have a lot less to do with Rarity since Scilight is the focus.
>>
File: 1448507153786.jpg (23KB, 348x305px) Image search: [Google]
1448507153786.jpg
23KB, 348x305px
>>29626278
So, what was the surprise?
>>
>>29626302
Not really as much for us as her. If I remember correctly, Scilight was really worried she didn't have a genuine friendship with the other EqG mane 7 and was surprised to have those worries put to rest by the end.
It was a cute slice of life story in my opinion, but it got mixed reception when it was storytimed.
>>
>>29625015
The EQGfans ask for shit and complain when they got diarrhea.
>>
I've only read G.M. Berrow and the AKR book. How does Perdita Finn stack up? Also, does she write anything other than EQG?
>>
File: 1463586427729.png (177KB, 1017x431px) Image search: [Google]
1463586427729.png
177KB, 1017x431px
>>29626302
Lesbians.
>>
>>29626302
One of them shat under her blankets and she only found out after she went to bed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.