[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How smart do you think that the ponies are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

How smart do you think that the ponies are?
>>
>>29624995
I chuckled.
My waifu already knows this shit.
Her specialty is math
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-22-38-44.jpg (81KB, 540x746px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-22-38-44.jpg
81KB, 540x746px
>>29625017
Forgot pic
>>
>>29625017
Her specialty is friendship. How can you say you love her?
>>
>>29625017
>>29625027
And she got her ass kicked by scitwi at it.
>>
>>29625042
Once.
She only made a minor arithmetic error at the end. We've all done that before.
I did the exact problem the girls did and it is quite hard. Took me way longer than them.

Also, OPs comic doesn't make sense since we know they have trigonometry so I know they understand PI.
>>
>>29625030
Technically, her specialty is magic, as shown by her mark. But she obviously can't do magic in the human world so math is a good substitute.
>>
>>29625058
It's not hard, really. But under the pressure of the audience and the rush, I agree one could easily end up miscalculating a digit.
>>
>>29625102
Go try that problem. It's much harder than it looks. Just Google friendship games geometry problem and you should find a link explainjng exactly which one it is. It's apparently a famous one. Really hard to do because no trig is allowed to be used to solve it.
It is much harder than it looks.
>>
>>29625111
Check them.
I actually already solved it back when the movie came out, it took me like 2 minutes. However, I didn't know that no trigonometry was allowed. I will try it again later, I expect it to be much harder with that premise.
>>
>>29624995
Hahahahaha LOL
>>
>>29624995
Ponk is probably Ramanujan of MLP.
>>
>>29624995
Like children.
>>
>>29624995
Hard to say exactly but I know for a fact my waifu is smarter than Sunset.
>>
>>29624995
Horses are dumb
>>
>>29626191
>waifuing a high school student
>>
>>29625063
Anon, how could you be so foolish? Friendship IS Magic.
>>
File: 1464960667082.gif (502KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1464960667082.gif
502KB, 469x469px
>>29626191
my waifu is smarter than SciTwi.
>bardic knowledge
>>
>>29625111
>>29625147
Oh look a math problem from the movies, I should give it a tr--
>geometry
>geometry with no trig allowed
They literally picked the one thing I am so terrible at I would probably spend hours poring over the problem. I looked it up and I don't even want to attempt it.

Seriously give me a second-order differential equation, or ask me to construct a deterministic automaton for a given regular language, or, I dunno, ask me to apply dijkstra's or the hungarian method, or find the fucking arc length of a curve defined in polar coordinates. I might be a bit rusty on some of these, but literally any of them are more achievable off the bat than that shitty geometry problem.
>>
All of the mane six except Twilight have at least above average intelligence.
>>
>>29626871
That's cheating though, Pinkie is all knowing.
>>
>>29624995
Hard to tell, but I guess the very smart ponies are very smart, while the very dumb ponies are very dumb.

Shocking, I know.
>>
>literally god
Pinkie

>above average
>Twilight

>average high
Rarity

>average
Fluttershy

>average low
Applejack

>windowlicking retarded
Rainbow
>>
Twalot: The girl literally CLOPS to reasoning.

Pinkie: Lot more smarter than what her manic acting makes her look, has a knack for arts / entertainment and runs a secret archive featuring data on EVERYONE she met.

Rarity: More cunning than smart, but she runs her own succesful business, which is something deadbrained people wouldn't easily do.

Applejack: The epitome of the complicate thinker, her brain follows its own, very weird, paths. Definitely more wise than clever.

Fluttershy: Has lots of hidden knowledge, but shyness works against her.

Rainbow Dash: Sometimes very clever, sometimes outright stupid. It almost seems as if she and her brain work on two different levels, and that's she's not very used to listening to it.
>>
File: Bad Idea.png (562KB, 972x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Idea.png
562KB, 972x720px
Fluttershy is supposed to be some kind of animal expert, yet she picked up an unknown creature from the forest and brought it to town.
Then, once it was clear that these things posed a danger she kept "just one".

Fluttershy is dumbest pone.
>>
>>29627761
>above average
>average high
>average low
so I take it you're somewhere below Rainbow, then?
>>
File: cat_proximity.png (18KB, 293x286px) Image search: [Google]
cat_proximity.png
18KB, 293x286px
>>29628038

Fluttershy suffers from cuteness proximity, since she cares about critters too much for her own sake.

I mean you can be intelligent but emotional.
>>
>Twilight
Understands advanced magic, mathematics, physics and alchemy.
Horse is smart as fuck.
>Ponka
Almost in the same level as twilight, she is creative and has created some of the most modern/complex machines in equestria.
While other ponies use hot air ballons she uses a rudimentary helicopter.
She also keeps an extensive archive on every single pony in ponyville, their likes, dislikes and fears, which shows a HUGE ability at being perceptive and analitical.
Da vinci tier horse
>Rarity
Creativity and numbers are her thing, she has a job that requires creativity and algebra level of mathematics.
Above-average inteligence.
>Applejack
Just like rarity numbers are her thing.
she practically runs the farm by herself, she works with logistics and finances, but still not at the same level as rarity.
But she has the best common sense in the mane 6.
Normal inteligence.
>Fluttershy
She works with very basic logistics while taking care of all of her animals.
She is a little slow, even when angel is being a complete dick, takes her a few times to understand it.
She is either a little slow or a very persistent pony.
Average inteligence
>Dash
She requires a lot of time to grasp basic concepts, and doesn't seem to have any significant intelectual skills.
Below average inteligence
>>
File: Hsad Wobniar.jpg (42KB, 600x175px) Image search: [Google]
Hsad Wobniar.jpg
42KB, 600x175px
>>29629294
>>29627761
Rainbow isnt retarded, she just has a learning disorder
>>
>>29629294
I can agree with this.
>>
>>29628038
And Ponk knew it right away.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.