[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 044_-_Title_card.png (290KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
044_-_Title_card.png
290KB, 1000x762px
>Catch up at https://www.anonpone.com/hail
>In the last thread: We got a gun, a boyfriend, and mom got a tachycardia, which according to some is not so good.

"He wants to out on everyone." Grumbles mom, still cranky after eating.
"Huh?"
"He's searching a book to come back." She says simply.
"How do--"
"The Unending Flow Of Time And Flowing In Time Unending: The Elusive Art of Time Wizardry." Reads a character in the series. Mom doesn't seem to be particularly glad about being right.
Ross presses his side against mine more tightly, seemingly not caring much for the TV.
"Amber?" I ask her, noticing she's been silent for a while now. "You ok?"
"Hm? Oh, yeah, just dandy." There's still an iota of worry in her voice, nothing compared to what was there before.
"I already told you to stop thinking about that." Insists Mom gruffly. "I am just fine."
>>
>>29623888
Right. I know you don't want us to hover over you mom. I'm sorry.
>>
>>29623971
>>
>>29623971
"I can't help it." Says Amber quietly.
"Just..." Mom says something under her breath, "Just don't worry about me. I am fine."
Ross shuffles uncomfortably, but doesn't say anything so I speak up, "Mom, please."
She grumbles something in response.
"I..." Amber stands, "I'll be back in a moment." She trots out of the room without waiting for an answer.
"That girl frets too much." Says mom after a moment, sighing tiredly. "I thought I had raised her to be stronger than that."
>>
>>29624954
She's trying. I don't think any raising makes you worry less about someone important to you.
>>
>>29624954
She is probably just scared about the possibility of becoming alone.
>>
Paused
>>
bimp
>>
beb
>>
Bp
>>
>>29625252
oh
>>
>>29627486
>>
>>29624968 >>29625066
"If you could raise a child that way," Ross' voice is oddly firm, and his sides become more rigid, "Then I wouldn't work here."
"She can't just stop caring." I add
"I don't want her to stop caring about me." She says defensively, "I want her to not fret and..."
Her voice fades. and the minutes before Amber returns are spent in tense silence.
Head low, she leaves a tray with some cups of jelly on the bed and yelps in surprise with Mom grabs her hoof between hers.
"Amber." It's all she says for a moment. "Amber, tell me what you are of me." The earth pony seems too surprised to answer, so mom does for her. "You are my daughter."
"But I--" Starts Amber.
"I raised you, and I understand you are worried and care about you like you do for me, but I can't relax like Kublai told me to if you are tense all the time. Do you understand?" Amber nods weakly, "Have some faith in me. I'll get well." Mom pulls Amber to hug her with a single arm- the most touchy she is in anything but a few select occasions. "And if I am wrong you can be as mad as you want to."
"Mh..." Ross, still rigid, stands, "The buffer should be copied by now. You coming with me, Far?"
>>
Bed requires my immediate attention.
>>
>>29630701
Sure.
Hug/Kiss mom before following Ross.
>>
>>29623888
Im confused was there a bit of a timeskip?
>>
>>29631003
Of a few minutes, yeah.
>>
>>29630701
Yeah, we can go with.
>>
beb
>>
>>29631128 >>29630740
>>29630730
I nod and follow him, trying to catch up to his rapid walking.
"Sometimes I think she's more of a machine than I am." Says Ross after a moment of walking.
"Mom?" I ask. His face is locked into a rigid grimace. "She..." I stop talking, realizing she never actually apologized.
"Far, if she had said that to you I would've hit her." He says mater-of-factly. "She doesn't get to hurt one of mine."
>>
>>29634583
Please don't hurt my friends and family ross.
>>
>>29634583
I know Ross. I don't want to make excuses for her, but she's frustrated right now. Maybe even a little scared. I think what worries her more than anything is the idea of us seeing it.
>>
>>29634616
>>29634620

>>29635210
>>
>>29635227
Probably a good idea
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.