[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, do you guys actually like watching the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Ziggers.png (539KB, 720x751px) Image search: [Google]
Ziggers.png
539KB, 720x751px
Serious question, do you guys actually like watching the new episodes or just watch them because you want to keep up with the show? I get the sense that enthusiasm for the actual show has dwindled and most are just here because they have no where else to go for their pone fix.
>>
>>29618490
I like watching the new episodes.

But you can't say that without getting your head bitten off around here.
>>
File: were going for a ride.gif (307KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
were going for a ride.gif
307KB, 640x360px
>>29618490
>believing the noisy minority
>during hiatus of all times
is this your first hiatus here?
>>
>>29618490
Like watching the new ones. Granted, probably don't get as much of a kick out of them as the old ones, but what better do I have to do with my time?
>>
>>29618490
I would stake my life on the fact that most people on /mlp/ legitimately do still enjoy the show and that the doompaulers and SHIT posters are simply responsible for the most new threads, especially since it's a hiatus
>>
>>29618490
I have been enjoying them significantly less, and even maybe skip an episode with a premise that really doesn't do it for me, but otherwise I still try to keep up
>>
>>29618490

I still enjoy it. It's always a nice twenty minute escape from daily life
>>
File: 1483839675231.jpg (53KB, 371x433px) Image search: [Google]
1483839675231.jpg
53KB, 371x433px
>>29618490
Just cause the completionist in me, s6 just wasnt worse than s3 but as a whole it came dangerously close
Heck i dont think that there were even 5 episodes that i enjoyed then, but there were definetly many more than 5 that went right into the trash
>>
>>29618490
I get as much fuck from seasons 5 and 6 as I did from 1 and 2.
3 and 4 were dead spots that I had to force myself through, though they had their bright spots.

All in all, my love for pone is as strong as ever.

Have a best horse.
>>
>>29618802
*fuck
WOW

I meant fun.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (82KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
82KB, 750x720px
>>29618490
I lost my enthusiasm for the show during season 6. I admit that there were some absolutely great episodes, but the number of bad episodes was much higher than in season 5, and the legitimately mean-spirited episodes out of nowhere made it extremely difficult for me to look forward to more episodes. I remember wanting the season to end, and for the first time ever I'm happy to be on a hiatus.

I've said it a million times already, but I'll say it again: it's true that some idiots spam "season 6 is shit" as a meme to shit on the board, but there are also good reasons to be honestly mad about the season. And it doesn't mean that "we" are screaming "stop liking what I don't like", "we" are whining because we're mad after seeing something we love being ruined by idiots.
>>
I used to watch them just to keep up, but I decided during S6 that it actually wasn't worth the pain.
I used to be super autistic about that sort of thing, too. Pony abused me into getting over it.
>>
>>29618490
Most of the board still enjoys the show. It's hiatus though so they're less prominent and people who are satisfied are more likely to stay quiet. So all you're left with is doompaulers and shitposters who will try to force their narrative of everyone hating the show.
>>
>>29620534
>most
Do you have a fucking census? Did you visit our houses when we weren't looking and probe our minds for our opinions?
>>
>>29620540
See, there they come.
>>
>>29618490
I like watching new episodes but I've not liked every single one. Some I liked, some were meh and a few I didn't liked at all.
>>
>>29620544
Just asking a question, mang.
The correct answer is no, by the way.
>>
>>29618490
I unironically liked most of season 6. There's definitely problems that are probably the newfag writers' fault, but I still enjoyed it.
>>
>>29618490
no. the show sucks ass.
>>
>>29618490
Depends on the episode, honestly. If it's a pretty good episode I'll enjoy it, but if it's one of these disasters that seem to regularly drop in our laps these days, I'm definitely watching it just to keep up.
>>
>>29618490
Depends. If it seems like an episode that is gunna produce alot of content I can draw and make money off I'll force myself to watch it just to keep up and keep that extra money flowing.
If not I'll watch it at my own pace 4 months after it airs when I feel I have time.
>>
File: 1435902029911.png (129KB, 319x466px) Image search: [Google]
1435902029911.png
129KB, 319x466px
>>29618490
I enjoy the good episodes and dislike the bad episodes. Easy.

Granted, I didn't enjoy much of Season 6, and I don't like the direction they're taking the show, what with jizzing crystals all over everything flanderizing characters, but I'd say I still enjoy being around for each new episode.
>>
>>29618490
I have no feelings when watching the show now. I watch it just to watch it, good or bad episodes. I hear the magic is back but I certainly haven't seen it yet.
>>
File: from everypony with love.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
from everypony with love.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29620540
>i come to a board dedicated to a show i hate
>i believe im the majority
>>
>>29620522
>>
>>29620840
Character flanderizing is the entierity of season 6
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.