[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do poniews get eaten?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: princess_ember.jpg (13KB, 174x290px) Image search: [Google]
princess_ember.jpg
13KB, 174x290px
There are plenty of monsters out there, and do dragons eat pony?

Is it a common thing? Like the pony news is like:

>6 ponies were eaten today.
>>
>>29618034
Never. Poniews don't exist
>>
>>29618034
6 million poniews were eaten.
>>
>>29618034
That's what happens to one-off ponies we never see again.
>>
File: mein neger.jpg (21KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
mein neger.jpg
21KB, 289x292px
>>29618046
>>
>>29618042
*diapers in fog*
>>
>>29618034
>do dragons eat pony?

They eat gems
>>
Most ponies are smart enough not to wander into monster infested woods.
>>
>>29618034
>do dragons eat pony?
If you watched the show you'd know the answer.

>>29620254
Smarts have little to do with it, we've seen the main characters run into plenty of misadventures. I'm sure it happens to lots of others, ponies who lack the plot armor of the main chars. Surprised Cherry Berry isn't food yet.
>>
>>29618034
Maybe that's why they stay out of the Everfree Forest?
>>
You also see pones living out in the middle of fucking nowhere, like lone houses next to train tracks.

There are bound to be some ponies in dangerous places.
>>
>>29618034
Eaten? Probably not very often

Eaten out of? Daily occurrence.
>>
>>29621265
>Eaten out of
So Dragon's use their skulls as drinking cups and eat them out like haggis.
>>
>>29620254
Most ponies are dumb as rocks. The Mane Six are heroes precisely because they're not.
>>
>>29621243
Surprised Fluttershy lies where she does, seeing as she lives on the outskirts of Everfree and is a tasty tasty coward.
>>
File: 1484584108786.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484584108786.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29618034
How often does OP make shitty threads, and is the spelling error in the title of his latest 'quality thread' an indicator?

All this and more coming up on 'OP: A study in hopeless faggotry'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.