[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GeneQuest - CYOA (Create Your Own Abomination)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 25

File: file.png (65KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65KB, 480x439px
>Welcome to the Center for Genetic Advancements and Technologies!
<Loading Session...>
[[||||---------------------]] [09%]
[[||||||||||||---------------]] [33%]
<<!ERROR!>>

<Your previous session at >>29396754 was terminated unexpectedly.>
<Would you like to resume your previous session?>

>Please enter your Login credentials to continue.

ID:______
PW:_____

>Please complete the form below to confirm you are Equestrian.
[[ReSnaptcha]]
What was your favorite subject in school? Why?
>>
>>29617800
sciencepone42
Hayfries3

Developmental Psychology. I love kids!
>>
>>29617800
Metal shop because of all the stories the teacher would tell us about limbs being cut off.
>>
File: file.png (207KB, 546x572px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
207KB, 546x572px
>"Nightvision..?" Subsidy inquires, a tad confused about such a comment
"I guess... It's cool? Or something? Isn't it cheaper to just buy some goggles for that, instead of paying us?"

>>"Huh? I wasn't asking for the project. I was just asking cause I got some military grade surplus. You want a pair? I got like two hundred I need to offload on the cheap."
>She twirls a pair of small black goggles around her finger idly

>"Miss Redd..." Subsidy starts, trying to get everyone back on track
>"Exactly what did you need, again?"

>She stops twirling the goggles and puts them on the table off screen, chuckling to herself
>>"Guess I got a little distracted. Felt like a whole fortnight for some reason. Blasted comms delays, am I right?"

>She fishes over a fistful of chains and small plates and starts to play with those too
>>"So, what do you ladies know about my line of work?"

"Well.. Not much, to be frank."
>>"As a PMC, we see fit to deploy troops to whoever and wherever the money is. It's not a righteous occupation, but it pays - and it's a little fun sometimes."
>She looks at a tag, and her expression dims a little, and she sighs audibly
>>"We also see a fair share of our own problems... Especially the soldiers we employ."

"What's your point? Isn't that the nature of the business?"
>>"For other PMCs, business obligations end after battle."
"...I'm guessing you guys are different?"
>>"Well, I believe in a life beyond battle for all soldiers. Unfortunately, many of them suffer from all manners of injuries from the conflicts."
>"Where do we come in?"
>>"I need you guys to... Make a buddy that we can use to rehabilitate and help destress our soldiers."

>You pause a moment
>Is she really asking...
>For a service animal?
"...Aren't there businesses that train dogs for this?"
>>"Lady, when you employ every species under the sun, certain animal companions get really... Awkward. I'd like something a little more... Universal!"
>>
>>29617867
Several others are looking for companions already. Any specifics?
>>
>>29617867
Okay. So you want something with that puppy appeal that isn't a dog. A trained companion to keep someone cheerful and help out where needed.
>>
>>29617867
There is some potential for shapeshifting, if that's what you're asking for.

And yes, I would like a pair of goggles. How much for eight?
>>
File: file.png (203KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203KB, 553x567px
"I mean, we have a few ideas about companion creatures. Seems to be all the rage, nowadays. right Subsidy?"
>"Yes, I suppose. That's a good thing though. I think the last thing anypony wants is a full on horror movie monster scenario."

"So, you said something about all sorts of species and soldiers might need something like this?"
>>"That's right. I know that a lot of them take personal offense to owning or having a subservient
mini' version of themselves for comfort, so I think the best solution here is to-"

"-Have it shapeshift, to fit each soldier's fancy?"
>>"That... That would be AMAZING!" Redd

>She leans back and starts to roll her eyes back, thinking about the possibilities
>>"I mean if it could change forms, then all it would need is to just be highly intelligent and trainable, maybe strong to give big bear hugs to stressed soldiers, maybe even some-"

>She stops herself
>>"...Ah. One step at a time, I suppose."
>"That would be best. Do we have your word and your investments then?"

>>"Well, you guys get the base rate for now. I still think the first thing you all should focus on is getting it to be a bit larger than the average pet. A lot of the soldiers need something to make them feel safe and secure, and it needs to be able to restrain them during some more of the... Violent outbursts."

"So... Size and temperment first?"
>>"Whatever works. The shapeshifting would be pretty amazing, but it is actually a lower priority, really. Honestly, if it was an unrecognizable cutie, I doubt the soldiers would have any problem with it."

==
Investor Milestones Updated!

http://pastebin.com/R45Dpz66
==

"Ah, before you continue - and before I forget, eh heh - Can I..."
>>"...?"
"Can I have a few pairs of those goggles?"
>>"Ah HAH! I knew it! I told ya they were cool, right? How many do you want? A dozen? Two dozen? I got enough for your whole facility!"

>"W-Wait, how much is all of-"
"Eight please!"
>"Poly, you can't just-"

>>"You got it! Anything else, Missy?"
>>
>>29618093
why do you think female minotaurs have boobs instead of udders?
do female dds have boobs?
>>
>>29618093
Do you guys give CQC lessons?
>>
>>29618118
Because boobs look nicer.
>>
>>29618093
Have you ever tried a changeling stea-no that's everything thanks.
>>
File: file.png (150KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
150KB, 705x696px
"Well actually, do you guys give CQC lessons?"
>>"Heh, sorry Missy, but those extend only to enlisted soldiers. Did you want to sign up? We have a great recon package for ponies like yourself..."

>You wave your hooves quickly, and dismiss her offer
"No! No! It's fine! I was just wondering because I thought it would be fun. I don't want to fight anypony, it's just not my style!"
>>"Recon units don't fight anyone, and if they do, they always win!"

"I'm good, really!"
>>"Well, if you insist. Offer is still open if you ever need a bit of a push in your life. Have a good day both of you."
>"Thanks for your time, Redd." Subsidy adds

>As the screen turns off, Subsidy looks in your direction with a pursed pout upon her face
>Her eyes narrow, and she offputs a massive wave of grump in your general direction

"...What?"
>"Poly! You can't just ORDER a bunch of night vision goggles! Did you even know how much she was selling them for?"
>>
>>29618400
It'll be fine
>>
>>29618400
Sounded like they were on sale. Also, it's a pretty rare opportunity to get a neat toy like that.
>>
>>29618400
Any idea what's up with that mysterious group?
>>
>>29618400
They sounded practically free, actually
>>
>>29618400
A little side business will make her feel more comfortable investing!
>>
File: file.png (209KB, 1062x595px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
209KB, 1062x595px
"Well, no, but it sounds like they were one sale!"
>"That doesn't mean anything! A ten bit bushel of hay is still nine bits if it's ten percent off! You can't just be like 'buy, buy, buy!"

>You tap your chin a few times, thinking of a way to weasel out of this, or at least defuse the situation
"Maybe the side business will make her more comfortable with investments> Besides I'm sure it doesn't cost that much! It'll be FINE! Really!"

>Subsidy continues to pout, but huffs quietly and turns back to the console
>"I suppose you may be right. They might have even been at a heavy discount as you implied. Maybe we'll get lucky, and they'll be free, even."

>Subsidy straightens out her hair, and lowers her hoof to the console to begin typing, when suddenly

[[INCOMING CALL]]

>"...Huh?"

>Subsidy hits the green flashing button on the console this time, and the screen ahead lights up.
>Instead of a definite figure before you though, you see something else entirely...

"..Hello?" you hazard, squinting to make out any details on the figure
>Instead of a mane, horn, wings, or any defining features...
>You see nothing of the sort.
>Just a set of pony ears, and a silhouette with a large green logo on the face.

>"Excuse me?"

>>"We are 4D. This is the CGAT, yes?"
>The voice being produced sounds like maybe three or four voices layers atop one another
>And even slightly distorted for further obfuscation
>They REALLY don't want to let you know who they are, do they?

>"T-That's right? I was going to call you up, but I suppose - heh - you un, beat me to it?" Subsidy responds, an air of nervousness clinging to her words.

>>"We have massive funds for your efforts. Contingent on your adherence to reaching our goal."

==

Investor Milestones Updated!

==

>"And that goal is... What, exactly?"
"Yeah, don't act so shardy about it!"
>>"...This doesn't leave the room. At all."
>You hear a shallow breath escape them, and they utter
>>"We wish for... The waifu"
>>
>>29618622
Kinda vague.

That's A LOT of money.
>>
>>29618622
Hmm, yes...define, "waifu" please.

Is it some kind of food item? Like tofu?
Do you need it to help with that sore throat?
>>
>>29618622
Sorry, you can't have Losses.
>>
>>29618622
>green
>four
>waifu
Hmm.
>>
>>29618622
LEAVE SECOND ALO-wait, you said "waifu". My bad.

YOU CAN'T HAVE LOSSES
>>
>>29618622
Waifus are not simply some thing that can be manufactured!
>>
>>29618622
What's your idea of a waifu then?
>>
File: file.png (127KB, 634x597px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
127KB, 634x597px
"...Waifu?"
>"What is that?"
"I think its some kind of food? Maybe like a tofu? I heard soft tofu soup can help a sore throat. They do sound like they need it!"

>>"What? How do you not... And my- er, OUR throat is not sore!"

"So why do you want tofu soup?"
>"Seems like an awfully inefficient way to get tofu soup too," Subsidy adds
"Are you sure you guys are good investors? I dunno if we-

>>"Stop! Okay! I'm going to-" He takes a sharp breath inward, and brings his hooves to his face before slowly and meditatively lowering them back out of frame
>>"Okay. A waifu is a... Well, it's an... Intimate companion. One who is strong in character and heart. Pure in mind and spirit. And immaculate in body and morals."

"Wait a second..."
>Strong
>Pure
>Just

>That sounds like
"You can't just have Losses!"
>>"...What?"
"We aren't going to just make a little copy of Losses! That's not right!"
>>"Who is..?"
>"That's our Security Advisor mare. And I am sure the Counselor over here is just mistaken."

>>"I... Hope so. A waifu here is one that we can be intimately be familiar with."
>Ah.
>That makes more sense.
"Oh. So... Another little buddy investor! We can do that, what do you need?"

>>"Buddy? No, I meant, uh... Physical intimacy."
>A faint blush appears on Subsidy's face, and she stammers out
>"W-W-Wait, you really want to just... You don't even know what it is! H-How can you just-"

>>"Can it be bred to our desired appearance?"
"I mean we can maybe try to grow it to look a certain way?"

>>"The looks are... Still being determined. We require it to grow certain appendages. We are patient, as well."

>This whole situation is super...
>Sketchy
>And somewhat stick sounding, somehow

>>"We will understand if you currently do not desire to undertake this proposition. But we will be in touch if your opinions change as your project... Requires more funding to succeed."
"And what exactly does that mean?"
>>"We service many investors with varied tastes. There will always be a buyer."
>>
>>29618792
Wouldn't a changeling work for mimicking certain appearances?
>>
>>29618792
So we can assume you'll just tell us the requirements later on, then?

I already have one solution to all the investor's needs.
We go the Lilo&Stitch route and create an entire species
>>
>>29618815
Do we get maniacal laughs and cool Hawaiian t-shirts, too?
>>
>>29618792

Certain appendages, huh? You mean like legs? How many? Eight legs? Maybe more? Help me imagine, here.
>>
Can you add what they're looking for to the pastebin?
>>
>>29618792
Am I waifu material?
>>
>>29618850
I am pretty sure someone this shady would be more into thingpone than wehpone.
>>
File: file.png (264KB, 802x846px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
264KB, 802x846px
"So I'm kinda just sitting here, putting one and two together and... Why do you need a whole new creature for all this? Don't changelings work?"

>The figure just begins to chuckle and lean back in what you assume is an edited out chair
>>"You would think that, but the clients we service are not as foolish as you might think. They are looking for a more... Dedicated experience than a romp in the hay with what is just an illusion. They want the real thing - and all the subjugation it may entail."

>Subjugation?
"Are you asking... for a slave?"
>>"Hardly. Slaves are boring. They lack any desire to take control. Our current goal is to acquire a base waifu mentality - a sort of purity in character and personal drive that makes the clients desire it. The waifu needs to not only be its own creature, but it must be its own."

"And how exactly do you intend to make sure this waifu you desire will bend to your will?"
>>"That is for your team to figure out. We have a lot of capital at our disposal. Practically anything you desire will be on the table for your use. In fact, you may even 'test' the creature at your leisure so long as you report back all the details to us."

>"We aren't a personal love slave factory, you know."
>>"Sure, sure. But you are a business that runs on capital all the same."

"I still don't know what you are looking for!" you interject
>>"Well, if we had to start - Physical intimacy must be possible. On all levels. Barring that, if it is impossible, it must have a standard size. No larger than a minotaur, and no smaller than a filly. Finally, it must have an ability to communicate and consent."

>That's uh...
>That's a lot of stuff

>>"I can tell by your expression, these are no simple tasks. Again, we are patient. If you happen to need funding, you may simply pledge to our goals, and we will be happy to provide for your facility whole-heartedly."
>>
>>29618861
...Remember when scantily printed pictures on body sized pillows used to be enough?
>>
>>29618861
Seriously. I'm suprised this guy ain't hitting on Poly. She's adorable, oblivious, naive.
>>
>>29618861
We'll see what we can do. Is there a way to reliably contact you for future inquiries?
>>
File: file.png (132KB, 556x586px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
132KB, 556x586px
>"I remember the days when a sticky magazine or a well drawn mare on a long pillow was enough for some ponies..." Subsidy laments to herself
>>"I remember them too, Miss Subsidy. But, there's money to be made on the desperate few."

"So... Are you gonna guide us on how to make the creature look?"
>>"Aside from some suggestions, I think it would be better to wait a little bit before making any hard calls. Keeping it pliable would be the wisest decision on your end, but if certain traits become... Unavailable, the situation remains the same - there will always be a buyer."

"I guess no matter who has it, a waifu is always cute to somepony, right?"
>>"That's the gist, yes."
"Hmmm... Am I a waifu?"
>"...What?"

>The figure cocks his head to the side
>>"To some, I'm sure you are. Personally, I prefer mares that are a little less innocent, and a little more forceful. You are cute, but not a waifu for one such as I."

>Well, it could be worse, you suppose
>What if he was hitting on you?
>Or worse, making a mouthy breathing noise behind you
>Eugh
>You shake off the thought of an unkempt stallion hounding over you and tipping an out of date headpiece

"Okay, I think I understand your demands somewhat. We could act on them, I suppose. But I do have to ask... How are we going to contact you later for more instruction - I mean, if we decide to stick with your goals wholly?"

>>"We are available at this communication channel at all times. If you so desire, you may get some additional emergency funds from us, provided you promise to include certain functions."
>"You guys have that much liquid capital just laying around?"
>>"We have a lot of things, Miss Subsidy."

>"I... See... Well, I suppose since that's that..."
"Have a good day, mister..?"
>>"Just call me Legion."

>Lame.

>The screen blinks off, and Subsidy leans back and sighs
>"Well, at least it's over now - Geeze..."

>You stretch a bit too, and check the time

>It's late, just around dinner time.
>What's your plan now?
>>
pausing
>>
>>29618988
Eat and discuss what we can with the others.

Can we get all of the demands on a pastebin?
>>
>>29618988
Find some time before you go night night to get on Trotbook. We gotta message Poly's parents. How could they have lied to her about her cutiemark?
Video chat with your parents. Gotta show them how mad you are that is if she can must up a flame of anger through her waterfall of tears.
>>
>>29619020
Pastebin generated with demands inferred from firsthand meetings. This is subject to change as more meetings are completed.

http://pastebin.com/JzUALYW4

Milestones are on a "per approval" basis. What this means is that you need to contact each investor and confirm your progress to reach the appropriate milestone.
>>
>>29619078
Everyone wants slightly different combinations, but sociable and intelligent show up the most, on three investor lists each. I say we start there.
>>
>>29619123
That also leads to the advanced genetics equipment.
>>
>>29619123
I wonder if we can do these to without relying on the gene mods.
>>
>>29618988
Make an entry to make blobbo smart.

But for immediate plans, go visit Second and blobby then invite the whole gang to have dinner together in the mess hall. Family dinners are not to be neglected!

And if we can get Redd's first milestone reward, Losses can come join in too! For now, she'll have to interact through cameras and the intercom. I wonder if we can have a video call?
>>
>>29618988
Wow. Rud. You don't tell a lady they ain't good nuff. Go check on our home boi Wind and ask em if we're waifu enough. Give em the big eyes to. Bitch better say yes if he'd know what's goof for him.
>>
File: it's too early for this shit.png (61KB, 383x404px) Image search: [Google]
it's too early for this shit.png
61KB, 383x404px
>>29618861
>The waifu needs to not only be its own creature, but it must be its own
>>
>>29618988
Ask Subsidy if she knows what is a weeaboo. Is 4D full of weeaboos?
>>
>>29618988
Send a ping message to everyone
>ping: hey am I waifu enough?
>>
>>29620639
This.
>>
>>29621784
Cute
>>
beb
>>
File: file.png (119KB, 749x586px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
119KB, 749x586px
>With dinner around the corner, you figure that the best course of action would be to gather up the team for the first family dinner!
>You say family because widdle babby blobbu is gonna be eating with you all!
>Maybe Hibachi can get a bib for him, too!

>You wiggle in your seat, cooing over the idea of Blobby with a messy mouth and a cute bib
>But once the thought passes, you are left to some other inklings...

>Namely the whole "your parents lied to you" thing
>That was kinda messed up

"Subsidy? Can I use the monitor to send a message to my parents?"
>"Oh, absolutely! We still get calls out. Just use the extension 555 to get the call to go out. Did you need a browser too?"
>She hits a button on the console on her side of the table, and a small mousepad and keyboard combo pops up.
>Snoogle's search bar appears on the screen ahead, and Subsidy takes this moment to gather herself and head towards the door.

>"I'm going to wash my face and stretch a bit. We spent a lot of time on our flanks in there, and I'd like to get a little refreshed before dinner!"
>You wave her goodbye, and you are left to your devices.

>On the browser, you pull up Trotter and send a small message to your mother.
>Within seconds, you get a reply saying :
>'Dad and I are at work. We'll facetime tonight ok?
>You reply, and make a mental note of tonight's upcoming video call.

>...
>You logout of the app, and lean back in the chair, a single thought overtaking your mind
>You immediately set upon it on your watch, and in a single ping, you message everyone in the facility a very important question

"Hey am I waifu enough?"
>You wait several seconds, the idiocy of your act escaping you
>Within seconds, you get a few replies from everyone around the facility.
>None of them seem to be a hard 'yes'
>...Just what does it take to be a waifu!?

>With that out of the way though, you decide to send everyone a message to meet for dinner in a few minutes
>That should give you time to get ready for din dins.
>>
>>29623808
Does Blobby need a bath? Does dirt even accumulate on his "skin"?
>>
>>29623808
Lets go see how Blobby's doing.
>>
File: file.png (255KB, 1251x781px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
255KB, 1251x781px
>You make your way to Second Wind's lab, an errant thought bouncing through your head

>...Does Blobby need a bath? Does dirt accumulate on his squishy body?
>These are important questions
>Also, would soap hurt him?
>Probably not, since he's long been more opaque than translucent as of late
>And that's totally how it'll work.

>Regardless, you've sent the message to everypony about the impending family dinner, so it only makes sense that you would fetch the guest of honor.
>You open the door, and you are immediately met with the sight of a significantly cleaner room.
>Instead of the errant wrappers, tie-downs, weights, and metal sheets, you instead see a rather robust gym facade

>While walls lined with waist high mirrors
>Various machines set up and spaced evenly apart
>A weight rack almost fully stocked
>And way in the corner, you see a mass of stallion laid back on a machine
>Lightly snoring.
>Better still, Blobby seems to be perched upon said stallion
>Also lightly snoozing.

>You figure it was about five or ten minutes since you sent the message earlier
>And Second Wind DID reply, though only once
>...
>Guess it's fine if he was already tired that he might be resting his eyes a bit.

>You stand and watch the two of them rise and fall as their gentle snores fill the room
>>
>>29624144
Quick, take a picture.
>>
>>29624144
Check to see if blobby has become any more Zeeb like
>>
>>29624144
They're adorable.
>>
>>29624144
Smell that hunky musk in the air.
>>
>>29624144
Does blooby have any of Poly's features?
>>
File: file.png (143KB, 869x527px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
143KB, 869x527px
>You take this moment to carefuly weave through the gym and get in a good position
>Operating the camera function on your watch, you aim right at your sweaty boys and snap
>A quiet click and whirr of the camera causes Wind to stir, and the magazine slides off his face

>He sharply inhales and jerks his head around
>"Wha- Wha time issit?"

"It's almost dinner time, you stinky boys" you reply, noting their pungent musk
>"Stinky?" he asks, a small grin sliding across his face
>"It's a part of exercise, Miss Poly. Can't help it!"

>You chuckle quietly and begin to pat Blobby, who rubs up against your touch
"You two are just simply adorable like this!"
>"Aw, thanks. I just wish it was easy like this earlier. You'd be surprised how mobile this little blob gets when he figures out how to move around on a ball!"

>You lift Blobby off his belly and hoist him onto your back
>Not only does he seem a little heavier, but he seems to have better balance overall as well.
>Blobby clings onto your back, and you can definitely feel a bit of grime has gathered on him
>At least that answers the question of "does the blob get dirty?"

"Hmm... This big baby seems a little dirtied up. Maybe a bath is in order?"
>Second stretches a bit and hops off the bench
>A single whiff is all it takes to sour his expression
>"Eugh. I guess I should shower too. You said it's almost dinnertime, right?"
"That's right! I'm trying to get everypony together for a big family dinner!"

>He cocks an eyebrow
>"Family dinner?"
>He shrugs and rolls his eyes at the notion
>"I guess the counselor knows best, huh? Maybe a family is just what this little thing needs. I guess you'll want to hear all about what I've noted during your absence?"

"That'd be great! But it can wait until dinner." you say, shooing him away and holding your nose in jest
"Now git, stinky!"
>"Alright, alright!"

>He leaves, and you close the lab door behind you
>Now...
>How to wash this blob?
>>
>>29624700
Sponge bath for the little guy.
>>
>>29624700
Rinse in water, wipe with soapy towel
>>
>>29624700
Let's find a small tub and see how he reacts to warm (but not hot!) water. Make sure to test the water before putting him in. We'll need a sponge or a cloth, nothing too corse for for the baby.
And about the soap. He should be fine? Nothing too tough plz.
>>
File: file.png (144KB, 890x865px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
144KB, 890x865px
>Well, it shouldn't be much different than bathing any other small, young creature, right?

>You sah shay over on to your room and close the door behind you
>You look around in the bathroom and spy several key items
>The most notable of which is a large bathing basin under the sink

>You hoist it out and use the shower to fill the basin with warm water
>After several tests and spritzes from the showerhead, you manage to get it to a comfortably warm temperature
>Perfect for bathing a little baby blobby
>Or so you assume...

>You take off your labcoat, hang it up outside the stall, and roll up the sleeves on your turtleneck

>With that out of the way, you slowly lower Blobby into the basin and splash him with water all the while to get him used to the temperature
>At first, he jerks his body away from the water, but after a few splishes, he settles into the tub, barely managing to keep his mouth above the water line
>He hooks his hooves around the edge of the basin, and sticks his mouth into the water
>And begins blowing bubbles

>Awwwwww!~

>As he is distracted, you continue to dive under the sink for more items
>There seems to be all sorts of things down here
>But only a few bottles of soap and scrubs

>In fact, only two of these seem to be worth anything
>The first is a small pink bottle of "Bubble Bull: Coat and Mane"
>And the other is a small green bottle of "Soft Scrub: Tropical Melon Burst"

>As it figures, the names are kind of useless
>You look on the backs of each and compare

>The Bubble Bull purports a deep clean that moisturizes the coat and rejuvenates the mane, as well as ain impressive volume - whatever that means.
>But the Soft Scrub says it's got a gentle formula and cleans deeply with little effort.

>You pop open the caps and have a whiff.
>Berries and melons, respectively
>Hm...

>As you mull over your cleaning options, Blobby idly taps the side of the tank and continues to blow bubbles into the water every so often.

>Which shampoo should we use?
>>
>>29624700
Let's take a picture of the bath boi.
>>
pausing
>>
>>29625044
berries, because i want to see what a fuzzy blob looks like
>>
>>29625044
No mane so it's kinda an obvious option.
>>
>>29625044
Well Blobby doesn't have a mane or coat, so we will go with the soft scrub.

Do take care to make sure to keep the soup out of his eyes, and keep a towel close at hoop just in case.
>>
>>29625044
The real question here is whether or not bubble bull is actually a bubble bath cleaner and can we have bubble beards?
>>
>>29625044
Melon!
>>
>>29625044
Melons. Blobby doesn't actually HAVE hair yet, does he?

But if in doubt, we could always mix.
>>
>>29625044
Give the baby one of the toys.
>>
>>29626157
This!
>>
>>29626159
>>
>>29625044
When in doubt mix em up.
>>
>>29625044

Soft scrub obviously
>>
>>29626159
>>
>>29628348
>>
>>29625044
Ask Blobby is he likes the water? We may not be actively teaching him how to speak Equestrian / English, but exposure to the language, even the littlest, could help his growing noodle brain.
>>
Don't you die on me!
>>
>>29630532
S-so cold
>>
>>29625044
We need to discuss what we learned from the meeting to everyone during dinner.
>>
>>29629862
dont die
>>
>>29633494
>>
beb
>>
File: file.png (197KB, 1207x607px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
197KB, 1207x607px
>Well, in your experience, Bubble Bull is always good fun
>You remember the days when you were little and your mother would scrub your mane up into a huge plume of bubbles
>Then again...
>The time it got into your eyes was terrible
>You were crying up a storm!
>Thankfully you don't do that anymore!

>...
>S-Shut up!

>Anyway, to avoid any terrible fates for poor Blobby and his huge eyes, you decide to go for the tearless shampoo.
>It might not be as bubbly, but it cleans all the same
>You work a dollop into your hooves, and a pitiful level of bubblage fills your frogs
>You whine quietly in protest of the boring shampoo
>Regardless, you remember that you are here to get Blobby clean first, and play later

>You take this moment to ask Blobby about the water
"Aw yerah, you like the water don'tchu? Yeah, you're gonna be a clean boy, huh?"
>You figure since you're supposed to teach it to talk, you can get away with exposing it to the language.

>Speaking of learning...

>Blobby appears to be reaching over the edge of the tub for a toy
>Either the ship or the squeaky duck
>You pull him back into the safety of the tub and coo to him,
"You want the ducky Blobby? Or the shippy?"
>As you lean over to the side of the tub, you look away from Blobby for a second and you are immediately met with a terrible squishy noise

*WHUMP*

>You look to the other side of the tub and see Blobby completely face down in a small puddle of bathwater
>>
Thats fricking adorable. Pick him up, see if hes okay and finish washing him.
>>
>>29635853
Well I guess it's okay since he kinda doesn't have a skeleton...

Better put him back in the tub

If his second word is "weh"...
>>
File: file.png (100KB, 774x533px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
100KB, 774x533px
>He might not have a skeleton
>But a baby falling out of the tub is never a good thing
>You quickly sidle around the tub and pick him up

>You readjust your grip and immediately start to go into baby talk mode
"Ooooh! Did widdle Blobby hurt himsewf?"

>His face says all
>His brow is furrowed, and his mouth hangs open in despair
>And from his mouth you begin to hear a high pitched whine as his legs kick fruitlessly
>"W-Weeeeeehhhhh!"
>It... Sounds like a higher piched you!

>You rush to placate the sad Blob
"Nonono! Blobby! Don't cry! Please don't cry! I-If you cry, I-"
>You try your best to fight your own tears
>Reciprocal wehs are not the solution!
"I-I...!"

>Hold it Poly!
>Hold it!

>...
>Ah beans

"W-Weeeehhehhehhehhhhh!"

>The two of you stare at each other, your 'weh's harmonizing in a song of despondence.
>You big fat babies.

>...
>Several minutes later, you and Blobby have stoped crying, somewhat tuckered out
>You manage to get him back into the tub, and he holds a little ship in his proto-hooves as his back legs idly kick in the water
>...
>Huh.
>Those weren't there before

>After a thorough rinse, you start to towel him off and check the time
>On account of your Weh session, you have much less time than you would like to have
>Still, its enough to be punctual to the family dinner you've arranged, so you snap a quick bathtime picture of Blobby and you using your watch, and hoist him onto your back

>...
>Upon arriving at the Mess Hall, you notice that Hibachi has gotten the memo
>The tables have been arranged in such a way that everypony is sitting either next to, or across from each other.
>Sages have called this configuration
>A rectangular table.
>Truly legendary

>You spy three seats
>One on the corner between Subsidy and Blue
>Another next to Dee and Across from Second Wind
>And finally a seat at the end near Goose Chase and Hibachi

>The spread appears to be on a turntable, but you can't discern the details from here

>Where would you like to sit?
>>
>>29636045
Where there's space for a high chair. Blobby needs a seat too.
>>
>>29636045
Lets go for Subsidy and Blue.
>>
File: file.png (71KB, 642x423px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
71KB, 642x423px
>>29636074
There's room around all sides for that
>>
>>29636087
Is the Fud an option? How about we place blobby on the turntable and let him pick?

Or we could just sit between Goose and Hitachi.
>>
>>29636087
Us between Subsidy and Blue with Blobby between Hibachi and Dee
>>
File: file.png (94KB, 767x326px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
94KB, 767x326px
>You decide that the best plan here is to not only have a seat between Subsidy and Blue, but to also have Blobby sit among the family
>Except one problem...

"Hibachi?"
>He jerks from his edamame and swallows hard
>"Y-Yeah?"
"Is there a high chair for Blobby?"

>Dee is the first to protest, followed by Goose
>"Wait, what? You're getting a highchair for that thing?"
>"Ah yeah, wots up with that?"

>You put a hoof up and point to yourself stating simply
"Development Counselor."
>Then you draw your hoof to the blob on your back
"Blobby"
>And finally you point to a confused Hibachi
"High chair, please."

>Dee and Goose are somewhat perturbed, but not necessarily objecting.
>Hibachi trots into the kitchen again, and comes out fairly quickly, toting a large, powder blue high chair
>He looks at you, waiting for your command

>After a moment of thought, you smile coyly and point to the spot next to Dee
>"W-Wait, you're gonna have it next to me?"
"Of course! You get to be Blobby's big sister!"
>"Big sister? Don't I get a say in this?"
"Ah ah ah!" you chide and point to yourself again
"Developmental Counselor!~"
>She leans back and shrugs.
>Dee will learn to love the blob
>They ALL will!

>Hibachi has a seat next to the high chair and looks at it and you nervously
>He's still not used to the idea of whats going to transpire, is he?

>You gently lower Blobby into the chair, strapping him in using his newfound legs
>With that settled, you pull out the chair between Subisidy and Blue and have a seat
>Blobby looks at you intently
>And you wave back saying "Hi!~" quietly
>He mimics your actions and gently bares his fangs in a smile

>"Think we can eat?" Goose asks, lifting a lid and taking a whiff
>Blue counters with her own interjection of "What about the 'family dinner' text? Kinda weird..."

>All eyes fall upon Blobby and Dee is the first to ask you with a bit of reservation in her voice
>"So Poly... What gives? Any news?"
>"Yeah!" Second adds
>"Where were you all day anyway?"
>>
>>29636187
We were in meeting with the investors all day. The short answer of what we learned is that the general consensus is that most want some form of companion. As such, Blobby's social development is very important and he needs to get used to interacting with many different individuals.
>>
>>29636187
Meeting with investors all day, so I figured we should all discuss on our best plan of action.

Seems almost all of them want blobby to either have intelligence in some form, or play a companion role. But I'd like to hear all your thoughts too. Each investor has some pretty useful rewards we can use to help move towards other investors' goals.

Now would be a good time to pass around copies of their demands and rewards.

Also, first word! It was "Boo". And his second word was "Weh"
>>
File: file.png (122KB, 782x612px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
122KB, 782x612px
"Well, Subsidy and I were talking to all the investors. They actually all seemed pretty reasonable"
>Blue's eyes light up, and she hurriedly asks
>"Wait, so they're paying for all this? Does that mean we get to make a monster?"
>Subsidy chuckles at this, and replies with a fervent
>"Heavens No! Oh goodness, I would NOT be living here for any amount of time if that were the case!"
>"O-Oh."

"It's alright Blue, we have the chance to make a great companion!"
>"Issat wot they wonted?" Goose asks, scoffing at the prospect
>"A million fings to make with this alien blob, and they want a dogger?"

"Not quite. They want things more than that, but it seems that everpony we talked to wants to make it talk."
>"Well that's good" Second starts, "When I was baby sitting the tyke, his mouth showeds some serious promise! He was able to drag a fifteen pound dumbell pretty well, too!"

>As everyone begins to speak, Hibachi takes a moment to finally get down to the food
>"Before you all continue, I'd like to present dinner for tonight."

>He raises the silver lids on the platters around the table
>And to your surprise, several different dishes dot the long table
>There's a bowl of a salad, with colorful greens, chunks of blue cheese, and several hooffuls of pine nuts and cranberries
>You can't wait to try that!

>In another platter, noodles and broth float around in a trough, and you can see little chunks of lotus roots and tofu
>The brothy smell is addicting for sure

>And on a smaller casserole plate you spy
>Cheese, gravy, and some golden brown stuff that looks like-
"Hibachi, are those hayfries?"
>"Oh that! I was trying a dish from up north. I hope you like it!"
>You lick your lips in anticipation
>But all ceases when your eyes fall upon the final dish.

>It is a single log of brown meat
>And the smell
>It's a changeling meatloaf, with tons of gravy

>It is then you hear Losses' voice call out
>"Hey Poly!"
"Losses! I-

>Then you hear a tiny voice.
>"Bah-lee!"
>And everything stops.
>>
>>29636289
pausing
>>
>>29636289
Night.

>"Bah-lee!"
Did....did he just say Poly? No no. Baby?
>>
>>29636289
patpat the blob's bald head

He's learning fast
>>
>>29636289
We're making so much progress!
>>
>>29636289
Ohmigosh he said my name!
>>
Someone get that blob a cuddle.
>>
>>29639108
Seconding
>>
File: file.png (164KB, 899x633px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
164KB, 899x633px
>"Did he just-" Dee inquires, breaking the palpable silence
>"What's a Bahlee?"
>"I think he means 'Poly' Goose," Second adds, chuckling to himself
>"Guess it's fine that's he skipped the 'mama' phase, right?"

>You approach Blobby, still stunned that this time he tried to say an actual word!
>This is his first word!
>Well, actually, his first was "boo"
>And his second was "weh..."
>But disregarding those two flukes, THIS is his first word!

>You bend over him in his high chair, and you deliver the most sacred of affections

"A patpat for such a smart little blobby, yes you are! Say 'Poly again!'
>"B-Bah..."
"Pah" you enunciate, showing him your lip motions
>"Pah-"
"Lee!"
>"P-Poly!"
"EEE-" you squeal excitedly and give him more affectionate rubs and pats on the head, and he purrs with pleasure.

>"I see he's learning fast..." Dee says, clearly segueing into another point
"Isn't he? We're making so much progress!"
>"So have you decided what injection to administer yet? We still only have to make it talk, and baby words aren't really talking quite yet."
"What's the injection have to do with it?"
>"The injections are laced with a growth solution - Administer one, and it'll get a brief boost to cognitive and social functions. I mean, that's what Blue and I designed them to do."

"Do we have to, though?"
>"You tell me. I didn't think we had a ton of time..."
>"H-How much time do we have, anyway?" Blue asks, likely worried about her very nice movie setup
"Well... I think we have... About a week?"
>Subsidy swallows her drink, nodding all the while, and agrees tacking on a bubbly
>"Rightarooni, my ponies! Though now, we have a bit less than that. Im sure you ponies can handle it though!"

>The room is a little quiet.
>And Losses takes her seat in the dead silence.
>"...So... Can I eat?"

>"We need to get an injection ready, Counselor." Dee insists
>You look at Blobby and see him reaching for the food items on the table
>But his stubby arms fail to reveal his desired entree.
>>
>>29640852
I believe Minotaur would be the best suited to our investors' wants.
>>
>>29640852
Pit him on the table and let nature take its course
>>
>>29640852
The mimic injection would cover a wide range of our investors. Hopefully in the future we can give him an injection that will make him stronger too.
>>
>>29640893
Others might want to eat, too.

Whip up a sample plate of assorted delicious and see what he likes best.
>>
>>29640852
Get some Emerald steak. By Celestia, I blame Losses.
>>
>>29640852
http://pastebin.com/9nrJLtFb
http://pastebin.com/JzUALYW4
So everyone can take another look at this.
>>
>>29640852
Ask everyone else how their days went
>>
File: file.png (182KB, 946x672px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
182KB, 946x672px
"Well, if you insist Dee, we'll hit him with the Minotaur or the Mimic sample, okay?"
>"You still need to pick one-"
"Up buhp! AFTER dindins!"
>You state emphatically, crossing your hooves across your chest

>You can't help but sound a little perturbed on account of Dee's insistence on speeding through the rearing process
>But business is business, and she seems to be a somewhat unempathetic pony

>With that out of the way, Hibachi turns to Losses and finally tells her
>"I guess you can start eating whenever"
>"Fantastic! And that meatloaf looks absolutely stunning 'Bachi! How much of Thyme is left, by the way?"
>"Easily twenty-ish kilos left."
>"Ah, a burger a day, keeps- HEY!"
>Darn!

>While Losses was busy talking to Hibachi, you had tried to sneak a slice of changeling meatloaf off the platter before anypony could notice
>"Poly! That's Thyme! What are you doing?!"

"I-..." you stammer, your mind racing for excuses
>You, sadly, find none.
"I BLAME YOU, LOSSES!" you lament
>And you slam the piece into your mouth sloppily
>Through your embarrassed flush, you notice that Blobby is reaching for the meatloaf too, and luckily, nopony else aside from youm Goose, and Losses seems to want any of it.
>Hibachi, through his own chef-y instincts or because of your pleading eyes, takes it upon himself to serve Blobby for you
>As you flail your arms around and pantomime for him to chop up the load into bite sized pieces, Dee and Blue help themselves to the noodle trough
>Second and Subsidy seem to be sticking with the salad, but you notice Second seems to be a bit more interested in the meatloaf himself.
>Even if he might not have the heart to ask for a piece quite yet

>Blobby, upon receiving his food, begins to tear into the meat
>Seems like the noodles are completely irrelevant to him, too
>That's concerning, but nothing too terrible all things considered.

>You swallow your mouthful after working it into a fine paste and look around the table
>Who would you like to talk to?
>>
something came up, have to pause here. May or may not result in a short sess today. Sorry guys.
>>
>>29641153
Let's try to get to know Goose a bit better. Also I'm unclear on the timeframe. Is it one week until we have a "progress report" or is it one week total?
>>
>scene about dinner
>hijacker needs to cut the session because he has to prepare dinner
It's like pottery.
>>
>>29641153
>Second interested in changeling meat log but too nervous to ask

FORESHADOWING!
>>
>>29641561
CHANGELING GENOCIDE INCOMING
>>
Breaking news: scientist mare charged with the death of hundreds of changelings
The scientists had testified this evening stating, "B-b-but the taaaste sooo goo-oo-ooo-ooooood!"
>>
Bahlee
>>
>>29641153
Oh black betty, bamb-a-lamb
>>
braap
>>
File: file.png (159KB, 867x656px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159KB, 867x656px
>With everypony enjoying dinner, you see fit to initiate conversation
>Not only to expose blobby to the language, but to also find out more about your coworkers.

>But first, you need a bit of extra clarification
"Hey Subsidy?"
>She turns to you, and her jaw sets, eliciting the quiet crunch of pine nuts
>"MMhm?"
"What exactly is our timeframe again? Do we have a week in general to get things all finished or what?"

>She wipes her mouth and works the leaves down into her gullet before speaking
>Figures she would be one for manners
>"Well Poly, we have about three-ish weeks to get this project completed, or rather, just about completed. The first goal of ours, which was getting it to talk, has the longest time frame - one week. After that, it's a race against funds and time because all our funding is strictly time based. Does that make sense?"

>You nod emphatically
>Hopefully if you have any more questions, you'll be able to get a straight answer like this one in the future.

>With that cleared up, you turn to Goose Chase across the table
>He seems to have stopped eating his steak entirely, and instead has opted to start drinking from a small silver flask
"Whatcha drinkin'?" you ask innocently

>"Royal Jelly."
"Like from a changeling?"
>"I sure hope not-" Losses interjects, pushing a mouthful of meat into the side of her mouth
>"Royal Jelly is different from the processed jelly ponies usually eat. Unless you've got a stomach of iron, you ain't drinking royal jelly without getting a one way ticket to the ceramic village."

>Subsidy chuckles
>"You know, it's okay to have a drink around dinner time. Just don't do it in the labs, alright?"

>He shrugs and replies quickly
>"Thanks. But th' stuff is damn strong, 'Bahlee.' I wouldn't try it if I were you"
"I-I'm an adult" you add nervously, much to the mirth of the table

"Okay... So Goose, what's up? Tell me about yourself!"
>He swallows his drink again, and pushes his meal to blobby
>"Aight..? What'd y'want to know?
>>
>>29647380
Where are you from? And how did you end up here? What's the most interesting sample you've dealt with.
>>
>>29647380
Why did he want to take part of this project? Does he have kids? Am I waifu material? Being a Cryptozoologist, does he know where we could get potential samples? Like maybe some dragon, hydra, or ursa samples?
>>
File: file.png (107KB, 484x675px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107KB, 484x675px
"Well for starters, where are you from? And how did you end up here?"
>"Oh. Life story, huh? Well, I was flown in from Trottingham, and I know what yer thinkin', 'trottingham? where all those funny talkin' ponies come from?'"
"Well, actually I wasn't thinking that-"
>"Wotever. Anyway, when I was growin up in Trottingham, it was a dense city. Didn't get out much. When I did though, I'd always be stuck in the sewers."
"What? why? that's not a place for a foal?"
>"Cause I was a sneaky little pissant, that's why. Anyway, I was neck and neck with some of the worst things down there until I found a new type of slug."

"A... Slug?"
>"Thats roight. Gooey lil thing with antenner and the like. It secreted a white fuild that was excellent magic sapping gel or whatever. Got me a headstart into the weird things bumpin in the night."
"Ah, so you studied cryoptozoology to find more weird creatures?'
>"I wosn't done missy. The fluid was the thing's bile."
"Wait, so how did you find it-"
>He wipes his nose triumphantly
>"I beat the snot outta it, I did."
>The table pauses eating for a moment
>"From then on, I went n' fought every weird creature out there. Been right good fun, I might add."

"Wow. Uh... Really? So... What was the most interesting sample you ever got?"
>He pauses a moment and plunges his hoof into his jacket
>After digging around in his tuft for a bit, he produces several vials hanging around his neck
>"Its... Ah, this one, right here."

>A small glass vial dangles around, and a swirling purple and sparking fluid twists and turns in the bottle
"...What is that?"
>"That's mindflayer cytoplasm. Juiced this m'self."
"A mind flayer? You mean-"
>"Yup. The Eldritch horror kind. Went an' bucked 'im in the head."

>Subsidy inquires in confusion, "How did you even-"
>He shrugs
>"I'll say it took a griffon duchess, a soup ladel, sixteen hours, and a LOT of psychoactive."

>"Okay," Second starts, "Now you HAVE to tell the story! You can't just say that!"
>"A LOT of drugs, mate."
>>
>>29647524
Goose senpai is so cool!
>>
>>29647524
I wish Poly had stories that were just as cool.
>>
>>29647524
C-cool blaze.
>>
>>29647524
marry me
>>
File: file.png (145KB, 773x772px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
145KB, 773x772px
>>29647562
>>29647569
>>29647598
>>29647636

"Marry me."
>Goose cocks an eyebrow, and Windy spits his drink, entering a coughing fit
>"Poly's got the right idea! What a hunk, heh heh!~" Subsidy adds, performing a playful cat yowl and pawing towards Goose
>"But seriously, you fight monsters?" Blue asks, ignoring the situation you and Subsidy set up

>"I try to. Though some of 'em ain't worth the effort."
"Still, joking aside, you are just so cool!"
>"Thanks Poly, don't try to be, but it's good to be appreciated."
>He pops his cool blazer as you continue to gawk at him.

>Your beaming smile doesn't go unnoticed though, and Windy asks you
>"...Poly? You okay there? Your steak is getting cold."
>>
>>29647696
Just reach out and grab the steak, best we started eating
>>
>>29647696
>"Oh no you're right Windy! I better get to eating."
And thus begins Poly Merase's slow decent into cannibalism. First it will the emerald steaks. Morbid, but harmless. But over time her curiosity shall grow along with her desire to try different meats....
>>
File: I could be wrong though.png (124KB, 350x322px) Image search: [Google]
I could be wrong though.png
124KB, 350x322px
>>29647696
>blazer
>>
>>29647696
Does anyone have any questions about the investors?
>>
File: file.png (336KB, 1629x737px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
336KB, 1629x737px
"Oh no! You're right! I really should finish eating."
>"Well, I mean if you insist." Second chuckles, though he waits for your to finish chewing before he starts talking again
>"So Poly... You talked to the investors, right? Did you want to tell us who they were? And maybe what they wanted? I mean I can wait, but I think everypony here deserves to know."

>You jerk your head up, mouth jam packed full of meatloaf
"ffruh mmrge jjuff-"
>Subsidy's hoof shoots to your mouth and presses it closed.
>"Honey, please. I'll handle this."

>Subsidy takes out her phone and taps a few times on it, causing every pony sitting at the table to jump slightly as their watches all ping simultaneously.
>"That oughtta do it! Copies of the minutes have been sent to you all. I hope-"

>"W-Woah!" Blue exclaims, pointing at her watch
>"Y-You guys got the 4D on your payroll? Are we gonna make a-?"

>You swallow hard and start to wave your hooves rapidly
"Nonono! That's a last resort! He's just a baby! We can't just... release him to them!"
>You look at Blobby longingly
>He bounces happily in his chair, speckles of food on his face
>What a precious child

>"O-Oh. Okay." Blue seemed a little dejected by that, but Dee pats her on the back
>"It's alright blue. At least the DVM wants something useful. If I may, Poly?"
"Uh huh"
>"I think the FSD and DVM are the toppest priorities right now. They have the equipment we need to make more targeted mutations."
>Goose leans back and looks over the minutes himself, nodding
>"She's got a point. Equipment is top roight now. But that drake sample..."
>He's got a fire in his eyes, it seems

>"Guys! It's stilla child! I say we need that obstacle course! If its going to be a trained ANYTHING, we need a means to train it! Really! Don't you think so, Poly?"
"MMrgh?" you reply, mouth full of food again
>"A play area for Blobby! It would be great, right? Think about how much fun it could be!"

>The other staff members all look at you expectantly
>What should we say?
>>
pausing
>>
>>29647875
I think we should go towards developing either intelligence or friendliness first. These are the traits every investor wants in some way, then we can go onto other things like physical toughness. I say we should inject all three eventually though.

I think the first milestones we should work towards are those of the OH and CUFSD. Shapeshifting presents the best chance of satisfying as many requirements as possible, like those of Redd's and 2nd Stratum.

Getting night vision satisfies both OH and DVM, getting us access to both changeling samples and training in the future, as well as DVM's materials processing.

Developing Blobby's personality and intelligence would be good for everyone except the DVM, and GSC's finery training will be especially useful for 2nd Stratum and 4D as well.
The CUFSD's pony samples will make further social development even easier. So I think that's what one of our first goals should be.
Considering all that, I'd say mimic would be the first choice, followed by manticore for further intelligence. Though all three would be good, if possible.
>>
>>29649006
>>
>>29649906
>>
>>29650839
>>
>>29648251
wait, you want to to all three? What about the drawbacks?
>>
>>29647875
A play room is a great idea! It should have a nice big window- or, oh! Somewhere he can interact with everyone!

If he ends up loving everyone, it'd encourage that 'no favourites' goal with OH.
>>
>>29652403
Can do window.
>>
>>29652403
*Can't do any windows.
>>
>>29647875
Equipment first,
then obstacle course,
then samples,
then other priorities.
>>
>>29652568
>>29652932
hmm
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.