[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 58

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 31

File: ColtQuestThread58.png (298KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread58.png
298KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/tpXEvSn

>Larimar fights the halbred wielding zombie.
>The gem seems to power his weapon, and slices through the zombie easily.
>He then finds a big hall, and through one door are barricaded zombies and zebras, while a second one has a room with some sort of tentacle monster.
>The final room contains Uictoria, Bellator, and Praelia. Apparently Larimar knows them.
>Emerald and Ruby then decide to head to Sushi's restaurant.
>They go to say goodbye to Joyride, but she isn't home.
>They find Sushi, and tell her about Cherry's death.
>They eat and drink to her honor, and then they get to talking.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>that time traveling trixie on the right
>>
>>29616228
Jump off the giant Joyride.
>>
lol are they taking a joyride on top of Joyride?
>>
>>29616256
The entire cast loves mounting Joyride. That's the main reason.
>>
>>29616256
>>29616265
>>29616270
Yeah, too bad the giant Joyride burned down in a freak triple penetration accident...oh well...
>>
File: 1317.png (120KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1317.png
120KB, 640x600px
>>29616228

Emerald thinks about his connections that might be able to get him in the castle. Sensoria is an important pony for the defense department, and in a way he knows Papilion. He is sure that Joyride could find a way to get him in as well, and let's not forget that Hope's family is pretty important for the war effort.

Emerald explains these to Sushi, but does his best not to reveal the names of any particular pony just in case.

"Hmm... Well do you even have a plan at all to get the gem out of the storehouses? To get in? Or out?" Sushi says, sitting up a little straighter, but still skeptical.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29616284
Not sure if he should do it for the castle infiltration, but I think we should tie in all of this in a way. Chase Papillion's trail before it gets could, then we can tie all of options after we see what we can get from her.
>>
>>29616284
Muse aloud that we'd need worker schedules, patrol routes, blue prints. Blue prints especially; this is our best chance at getting in and out quickly. Is there a masonry guild in Whitherwater? Who does the building of buildings in this town?

A small crew is probably our best bet of avoiding detection, the only combat worthy members we have are Joy and Pip, I wouldn't trust our own ability in a sustained battle with royal guards.

I really think Sensoria is our best bet for getting work done. She could definitely tell us who built the safehouses, and get us patrol routes and schedules.

Papilion is not to be trusted, Joy is busy with her own endeavors, and Hope is far as fuck away.
>>
>>29616284
Ruby did it before and it'd be impossible to put a tracking spell on the gem. We also have a friend that can sense their alarms, but she might trigger it just for fun.
>>
>>29616284
It is possible the order of the arrow have already taken out my parents if that is the case it should be safe to contact papilion (that name should be safe to mention I think)
>>
>>29616424
Very unlikely.
>>
>>29616370
>Joy is busy with her own endeavors
Yeah I doubt joy will help she probably will not get in our way but she may leave town for a few days in case everything goes horribly wrong.
Or more likely just sit at home and wait to find out if we succeed.
>>
>>29616438
>people still doubt the orders power.
That castle was not big enough to hold out more then a few weeks.
>>
>>29616370
We almost seduced Pap so it might be possible to make her another ally.
>>
>>29616447
That's if the even believed our EXTREMELY poorly delivered letter. What other reason would they have to even consider bothering them?
>>
>>29616424
Also I suppose there is no real rush on it. (I have a bit of an ultierer motive here because this gem shit bores me but I suppose enough of you have shit enough taste to care about it we will have to do it at some point.)
>>
File: 1418178342551.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1418178342551.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>29616440
I'm sure Joy would help if she thought there was significant risk to Emerald's continued ability to draw breath, but I also feel she might resent it a bit, because she IS busy.

If I can make a hamfisted /v/ comment,
>mfw feel like a GTA protag planning their first heist

>>29616452
Possible but with her prideful, domineering personality I think she's certainly a risk. We don't even know if she actually likes Emerald, at all.
>>
>>29616284
Honestly, i must say...
WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP TELLING EVERYTHING TO EVERYBODY!!!?
>>
>>29616459
They said they were going to raid the castle they knew that other guy went missing here.
The exact words were something like we now have probable cause to investigate the castle or something like that.
>>
>>29616481
Didn't check, but didn't she have a whole tsundere thing going on before we were separated?

>>29616488
Even so, they're still in zebra territory and their higher ups could get in the way. They were sent to find one of the three most powerful demons after all, somebody in their order might be plotting something.
>>
>>29616529
Jesus fuck anon they are paladins if somebody higher up is blocking investigations they will put a stop to it.
>>
Even if we do not make use of Papilion we should still get in contact just to say hello.
Go out into a field somewhere and have joy mask the spells origin then run like hell in case she failed.
>>
>>29616284
They are moving it from safe house to safe house right? How about snagging it mid transport.
>>
>>29616625
And if somebody else "handles" it while they're sent to some distant part of the world?
>>
>>29616284
Hey fic why are we inflitrating the Witherwater castle? I thought it was being shipped back and forth through safehouses.
>>
>>29616643
I doubt there is much coruption in the order.
>>
>>29616740
And Catholic priests never touch choir boys.
>>
One argument I have seen about the order fucking our relatives up is that it would make no narative sense for the final boss to be killed off screen.
Which does make sense but should not be considered for in character thoughts you metagaming faggots.
>>
>>29616284
Tell her you are a prostitute, and that may help

(Total, no parais de contarle todo)
>>
>>29616759
>no parais de contarle todo
A who in the what now.
If you are saying to act like it is totaly normal I agree although I am not sure how it would help.
>>
>>29616284
We don't have a plan yet. As we haven't cased either safe house it's in. However once that done we'd see if it would be better to grab it there or if we be better off trying to get it while it's being transported between places.
>>
>>29616755
They are paladins there job is to route out coruption within and without.
>>
>>29616284
Tell her that we don't have a plan yet. We just know where it's at and that we need to get it soon. Perhaps you could help us formulate a way to retrieve it?
>>
>>29616284
I think this sounds good:
>>29616370
And I also think we should very much NOT tell her we are a prostitute, at least not bring it up.
>>
>>29616759
Saying we are a prostitute is a poor idea. Not even Ruby knows that.
>>
>>29617186
The problem with fanatical groups, is that they operate on A LOT of faith. That faith can be abused my somebody that knows what they're doing. They might actually succumb to corruption even easier than a group that can be questioned.
>>
>>29616284
Honestly Sushi we haven't gotten that far yet in how to retrieve the gem.

Ask Sushi if she's willing to help us. As this would be mutually beneficial to both of us. And if this works out we can help each other more in the future.
>>
>>29617211
>>29617233
On the note of being a prostitute though, I wonder if there's any way of fucking our way into those safehouses, either directly or indirectly. Emerald's gotta be a pretty good lay considering his experience and that he doesn't come cheap, maybe we just need to find the right person to convince.
>>
>>29617233
>Not even Ruby knows that.
She might.
I am almost certain she at least knows what a pervert we are so there is a chance that extends to outright knowing our profession.
>>
>>29617298
>doesn't come cheap
That is because foal fiddiling is illegal.
>>
>>29616284
Tell her that it's partly why we wanted to talk with her as she may be able to help us get this gem.

>>29616759
>>29617298
>>29617299
Tell her about prostitution is a bad idea. Trust me. We don't want to tell everything.
>>
File: 1318.png (90KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1318.png
90KB, 640x600px
>>29617204
>>29616873
>>29616636
>>29616370

Emerald stirs in his head for ways he could get the gem. Ruby and her roommates broke into one of them on accident and it turned out alright for them... Besides the whole getting caught later part.

If they just take the gem and nothing else though it might be okay. From the story, it sounded like the gen couldn't be enchanted with a tracking spell. All they have to worry about is traps and wandering guards. Emerald asks if there is a way to figure out patrol routes or blueprints for the building.

Emerald then remembers that the gem is being transported between safehouses, and that maybe it could be stolen while being transported.

"Hmm... Well that is possible I suppose, but for those kind of secret shuffling of items most guards don't know where it is going until right before they have to move it. It makes it very hard to plan an intercept route. You'd have to find a good several ideal place for an ambush, and be able to get to them in a timely manner." Sushi says conversationally.

Emerald asks if she'll help him figure out a plan.

"Hmm... Okay, I want in. But I want money. Five thousand bits, half now, half later." Sushi says pointedly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29617333
Well we broke as fuck right now, so that's getting put off till we get some dosh.
>>
File: offer.jpg (26KB, 580x417px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
26KB, 580x417px
>>29617333
Offer avocado.
>>
>>29617333
How about a little discount for some sexual relief? I bet you spies get really stress out in this line of work~
>>
>>29617333
>"Hmm... Okay, I want in. But I want money. Five thousand bits, half now, half later." Sushi says pointedly.

That's a lot of bits Sushi. Why do you want that much? Also need I remind you that in no way I can access my own personal funds given that I am a fugitive from my step-parents. How do expect me to gather such a sum?

Do a perception check is this a test by Sushi to see if we are serious or committed?
>>
>>29617333
We also stole a bunch of files we have no more use for from one of their interrogation rooms.
>>
>>29617333
>Five thousand bits
I'm trying to think of a subtle way to tell her we'll rock her world if she brings that price down a bit.
>>
>>29617372
>>29617373
Do these, make it clear you are not joking
>>
>>29617381
addendum, maybe tell her we don't have that kinda scratch at the moment, but when we do, we'll cum back and work out a deal.
>>
How about we just do it ourselves?
>>
>>29617333
Offer to sell our body to her for at least a discount. If she won't budge then I guess we gotta go fuck some changelings. Also this: >>29617375
>>
>>29617333
Do a perception check. Is she being serious right now?

Tell her we do not have that kind of money but we do have information. Information in the form of files we have stolen from the order of crown. Wouldn't she and her network benefit from know what it is that Witherwater knows?
>>
>>29617333
this >>29617375

also tell her we know ways to help people "limber up" that might convince her to lower her prices a bit.
>>
>>29617333
These seem good:
>>29617373
>>29617381
>>29617375
>>
>>29617333
See if we can pay her in intel (Those boxes of files) knowledge has value to a spy.
>>
>>29617333
Wow. You guys have been everything but productive.
>"Hmm... Okay, I want in. But I want money. Five thousand bits, half now, half later." Sushi says pointedly.
See right there you pedophilic fat fucks? We need money.

>>29617372
You stupid fuck

>>29617373
Because heists aren't cheap.

>>29617381
Again, stupid fuck
>>
>>29617468
>aboo
>abooboo
No one's discounting the fact that we need money. No one's promised cash to Sushi yet. Are you done being a fucktard?
>>
>>29617468
Rude anon is rude. You don't even have a better idea and is talking shit about the others.
>>
>>29617333
Jesus fuck I better pick up some extra work know any pedophiles who might be interested in a fuck.
>>
>>29617433
>>29617381
>>29617372

No. We are trying to broker a deal here. any sexual advances might disgust her. remember pedophilia is still very much a taboo in this world.

>>29617333
Ask her if she would be willing to accept payment with information. Information we stole. If not she's going to have to wait a long while while we try to gather funds. Time that may give them to hide the gem for good or harness it somehow.
>>
>>29617499
Dude Ruby is right there. We can't blurt this out
>>
>>29617482
Making potions
>>
>>29617505
We have a common enemy. I don't think she'll lose her shit, at worst she'll probably make a face and say no. I can't imagine a criminal like her hasn't seen worse, and we're the one making the advance, not her.
>>
>>29617480
>>29617499
You expect this mare to want to fuck Emerald for a discount? Isn't pedophilia kinda, oh I don't know. A taboo and illegal?
>>
>>29617372
I think a better idea would be to ask her if she knows any potentiol clients it is her job to know peoples secrets.
>>
>>29617532
>You expect this mare to want to fuck Emerald for a discount
No but I expect she knows somebody that would fuck us.
>>
>>29617372
>>29617381
>>29617392
>>29617433
>>29617499
What this anon said >>29617513
>>
>>29617533
>>29617538
We haven't built any sort of trust with this mare yet so I wouldn't trust any "potential clients". With Joy we can trust she won't put Emerald in any danger with her clients. You're getting way too far ahead of yourself.
>>
>>29617533
>>29617538
>>29617532

No this is dumb idea. Joyride knows pedos. Sushi would not.
>>
>>29617538
That's what Joyride is for. SHE, the mare that like to fuck and is not a spy like Sushi, is the one with the connections to pedophiles.
>>
Thank God some of you aren't idiots
>>
>>29617545
>>29617546
Sushi would have dirt on the nobles.
>>29617541
This anon makes a valid point though.
>>
>>29617513
You people are way to obsessed with keeping ruby innocent.
That said I initially liked the idea but
>>29617541
Is right.
>>
>>29617532
I think you're taking this CYOA a little too seriously. Lots of people want in Sushi's hypothetical pants, and, and this is an important one, so I want you to say it with me

This
is
a
lewd
quest

It's worth a shot.
>>
>>29617570
So you're saying it's worth spewing the first thing that comes out of your face you mouth breather?
>>
>>29617333
It'd take us quite a while to get that kind of money, maybe we can offer to help her in some way when she needs it and she can lower her price down to around 2500 instead? We may be nobility of sorts, but we certainly don't have access to our inheritance.

Perhaps by running errands for her some time, or something. It would take a sizable amount of time to even build up that kind of money,(Fuck if I wanna ask sugar momma Joy for even more assistance, I want some independence when we can get it damnit).

Speaking of sugar mommas, maybe Hope could give us that kind of scratch? Even if we haven't bothered to see if she's even ok right now, and i'm disappointed in that fact, if we state our case she might be willing to help us pay Sushi if we can't work something out with her.
>>
>>29617333
Tell her we cannot afford 5,000 bits. However we could pay her with information.
>>
>>29617570
There has been very little magical realm in this universe so far. That said she is a spy it cannot possibly hurt to ask her for potentiol clients even if she is unlikely to fuck us herself.
>>
>>29617333
>>29617588
Speaking of Hope, we should find some time to message her at the end of the day. Or figure out the time in the Zebra lands to send her a message when she's close to sleeping.
>>
>>29617616
We should ask if there is a way to disguise our location when we send dragonfire and if so how hard it would be to learn.
>>
>>29617616
I think it'd be better to ask Joy if she can get someone to check up on Hope in a way that can't really be traced back to us. I find it hard to believe that Joy wouldn't have someone that could go talk to Hope and relay how she's doing.
>>
>>29617633
I doubt we'll have to same issue if we're sending it specifically to hope. Who ever intercepts her letters should know not to mess with the privacy of the Blossom family memeber.
>>
>>29617672
I'd be very surprised if the Order wasn't keeping tabs on Hope right now, given the fact that she knows Emerald.
>>
>>29617333
Ask if there is something we could do to lower that price? Information? maybe a job or two for her?
>>
>>29617372
I've been pushing choices like these a little more than I would have months ago, for I like the idea that, as time goes on, Emerald is getting sluttier. Ms. Ride's a bad influence.
>>
For those worried about ruby knowing we are a prostitute if we go with just asking for a discount instead of asking for potentiol clients she would not have to know it is a regular thing.
>>
>>29618116
We really oughta tell her. What with her being a voyeur, I wouldn't be surprised if she's already witnessed a few of our engagements, but whether or not that's the case, I feel like we owe it to her to be straight with her. She cried when we "died" and is always willing to come have our back whenever we ask. I'd like it if we could actually set a time to tell her, solidifying a time is the best way we can do it when it's not going to be a secret that gets it's cover blown open.
>>
>>29618116
We can always be subtle too. Ruby will either ignore it, or at the very least probably wont care. It's worth trying if it gets us a discount.

But asking for clients, that was one of the worst suggestions so far. I'm glad everyone booed it down.
>>
>>29618142
This.
Besides she may not know we are a prostitute but I am sure she has overheard enough of our conversations with joy to know we are a bit perverted. Hell she at least knows about things with Sensoria.

Even if Ruby somehow does not know how much of a pervert we are she is not sexuality niave as like you said she is a voyeur and more importabtly she spent all that time on her own with joy, she agreed not to tell Ruby about our sex life she made no such promises of her own.
>>
>>29618116
This
As far as ruby will know this is just us acting desperate she does not have to know we do this often.
>>
>>29618175
I wouldn't mind telling her perhaps when we're ready to leave Whitherwater on the next leg of Joy's quest. I assume that won't be for a while still since Joy was still figuring the next goal out when we asked her a day or two(?) ago. Time enough for us to get some work put in on this gem and give the threadgoers time to mull it over.
>>
>>29618116
It's worth a shot. Afterwards we need to inform her that we need to go get the money before we can pay her.
>>
>>29617333
I know Joy has been avoiding it but this feels like a time to demand our pirate treasure (even if before now we mostly wanted rubys share)

It will probably be a tiny amount but unlike the gun money we need this fast.
>>
>>29618296
Can't imagine the pirates will set aside a lot of loot for two little squirts, even though we DID do most of the work.

When Joy turned into a merhorse, I wonder, was she actually doing it to fight the kraken, or was she trying to find us in the icy depths?
>>
>>29618697
Speaking of loot shares and work effort I find it odd that people felt ruby should have gotten a bigger share of the demon gem haul because she was more effective by that logic rubys share of pirate treasure should be tiny due to getting knocked out of the fight early.
I feel sorry for her barely getting any chance to work the canons.
>>
>>29618728
Well, we both got taken outta the fight pretty quick, but not before we fucked that kraken up good, more than the rest of the crew did aside from 'Ride.
>>
>>29618734
Presumebly all crew get the same share maybe slightly less for Ruby and Emerald because they were also clients and did not really help with sailing only fighting and slightly more for zips (I think that was his name I forget) family as a death bonus. Joyride had already been paid as a hired fighter.
>>
>>29617333
Give her a flat look tell her we have 131 bits to our name, and that if she wants more she'll need to provide some customers willing to plunder our booty.
>>
>>29617333
Don't tip your hand Emerald, just ask if there is anything we could barter.

Let's not reveal that we have the files.
>>
>>29617315
Yeah, i said the prostitution thing sarcastically because YOU TOLD EVERYTHING TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
>>
>>29617333
Tell her you will get the money, and we you are ready, you will come back
>>
>>29617513
Why Ruby shouldn't know that?
>>
>>29619602
>>29619612

Talking about it in front of a master spy is not the right time to do so.
>>
File: Larimar.png (178KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
Larimar.png
178KB, 600x613px
Quite the discussion we have going on, don't we.
Have some really overdue art.
>>
>>29621005
steals her style, and now gets her own lil' perv. I really think Uic has to be an alternate timeline Joy.

Hell, maybe she's even THIS timeline's original and Joy's the interloper. It would make some odd sense for why Uic is so determined to capture her.
>>
File: 1319.png (88KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1319.png
88KB, 640x600px
>>29617344
>>29617372
>>29617373
>>29617375
>>29617381
>>29617388
>>29617463
>>29617588

That's quite a large amount of money! Emerald asks how she expects him to get that kind of money.

"Well you claim to have a ton of connections, and you imply that acquiring this gem is a necessity. If it's that important you'll find a way." She says with a grin, "I won't do it for a bit less!"

Emerald looks to Ruby, who simply shrugs in a 'what can you do?' sort of manner. The colt asks if he can be alone with Sushi for a second. Ruby raises an eyebrow, but agrees. She walks over to the door and steps outside.

Emerald slowly cozies up to Sushi, and putting a hoof lightly on the mare's, he asks in his most seductive voice if there is a way that maybe the price can be lowered.

For the first time in the conversation she looks surprised. She pulls her hoof away and says, "No, 5000 bits and not one less."

Emerald does notice however, that there is a slight pink flush in her face.

This argument about the price continues back and forth for a few minutes, and Ruby eventually comes back in annoyed. Realizing that they are still talking about the same thing she blurts out,

"Hey, we have some files and junk that the Royal Guards were holding onto. Would that be a good trade?

"Files? How'd you get your hooves on some of the Order of the Monarch's files?" She asks.

"We took them from a warehouse on the pier. I guess they owned it or something? We were looking for the gem." Ruby responds.

"Wait, that was you guys? No way." Sushi says with a laugh. She then stares at the colt with a determined look for a second before saying, "Okay. I'll accept the files in lieu of payment. There, see? I knew you'd come up with something. Either money or files. Up to you."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29621005

(Nice!)
>>
>>29621964
We don't have the money with us, so the files will have to suffice.
>>
>>29621964
I'm tempted to negotiate the value of the files down so we can negotiate "alternate" ways of paying off the balance.
>>
>>29621964
Look at that qt's face. Jesus. If Fic in any way wants to deter us from wanting her he's doing a bad job of it.

Well, looks like Ruby tipped our hand for us. But I think it's a fair trade for 5000 bits, we can even transcribe it before giving them up. Tell her we'll bring the files either tonight or tomorrow night. That'll be our chance to make that facial blush a full-bodied one

Ask her how she heard about our warehouse heist
>>
Sushi a qt
>>
>>29621964
Let's go Emerald JEWel again. Negotiate the files. Some now, some later, and the rest if she can help us aquire some goods.
BOOST
>>
>>29621964
Sure can give you some of the files. Some now and some later after the heist. Does that sound satisfactory to you?

Also how did you hear about the heist?

Also Sushi even though you are the head of the spy network who is it that you answer to? or are you pretty much given a free hoof.
>>
File: 1451271558474.jpg (131KB, 894x886px) Image search: [Google]
1451271558474.jpg
131KB, 894x886px
RUBY YOU COCKBLOCKING BRAT
>>
>>29621964
Sounds great, but make it quite clear we'd like to be very well and thoroughly "acquainted" with you before making the transaction.
>>
>>29622131
>cockblocking
Hardly nigga, we just gotta rework our strategy. We already have an excuse to come back, one way or another.
>>
>>29621964
Ask half the files now and half later. Where would be a good time and place to meet with them and discuss a plan?
>>
>>29621964
Ask her if she works for Bunsen. He's awesome.
>>
>>29621964
Give her the files but make copys of them first.
Make sure she understands we could not get all of the files.
>>
>>29621964
Ask what's a good way to communicate with her? Dragonfire? something else?
>>
>>29622131
Nah it was clear she was not going to negotiate but we do now know we may be able to bed her later.
>>
>>29621964
On our way home we should keep our seeing spell up she will probably send somebody to follow us.
If we do not have the energy to keep it up for that long we should at least cast it every now and again.
If we are gonna do something else before we head home though do not waste our magic until it is time to head home let them think they will be able to sucesfully follow you home.
>>
>>29622236
I had actually thought about this too, when we leave tell Ruby to keep an eye out and make sure we aren't followed. Ally or not I'd rather she not know where we sleep at night.
>>
>>29621964
>We actually hit on her and didn't have it blow up terribly in our face.

Huh, fancy that. I think we should haggle the files. Man, I didn't think she'd even care about something like that, but it makes total sense that she'd find info like that valuable.

I still think we should check up on Hope somehow, I'm surprised not many really seem to be concerned for her.

>>29621005
Cute.

>>29621149
>Hell, maybe she's even THIS timeline's original and Joy's the interloper. It would make some odd sense for why Uic is so determined to capture her.
This is an amusing thought and I like it. Though that does leave me to wonder what happened to box bound Joy.

I hope she shows up and kidnaps us for some sexy fun.

>>29618697
>spoiler
I like to think that her actions had multiple reasons behind it, it's a warming thought to think she showed some sign of caring.
>>
>>29621964
Tell her you will pay with money, because you don't want to be involved in war stuffs anyway

(The actual reason? This is a lewd quest, and for Ra's sake, can we return to that world when avoiding sex was difficult, and the sex scenes were common? I'm getting bored of all this serious shit, only training and living little safe adventures at cities)
>>
>>29622305
By the way (I'm the same) why is everyone so concerned about Ruby knowing we have sex with people? She has seen us killing things and stealing and crossdressing, that can't be worse
>>
>>29622305
Eh? Why does giving her the files lock us out of lewds? Whether we paid in bits, or information, we have an excuse to set hoof in this place again, where we can have another go at her. Without Ruby. I feel pretty confident the opportunity is still there.

>>29622317
I think the concern is that we're introducing Ruby to sexual shit before she's ready. That said, I think we should just tell her about what we do, and soon. I said this before, but I'd like to tell her the night before we leave Whither.
>>
>>29622246
Ruby has sucky perception
>>
>>29622317
I like keeping Ruby out of it because it can't be a challenge or a game of sorts. Until she outright says she's aware that her friend is a slut, let's keep her out of the loop.
>>
>>29622333
I feel like she should be paying us for this.
>>
>>29622333
Because prostitution XD
Honestly, i prefer 10 paid lewd scenes that giving some papers
>>
>>29622380
Oh come on, it's not like she is gonna die because you tell.
Seriously, i know this because I WAS told about sex being 4 years old, she is not gonna freak out or anything, the only difference will be that we won't be cockblocked anymore
>>
>>29622397
But what if we get cockblocked even more cause she discovers amusement in trying to cockblock us?
>>
>>29622305
I don't see why that prevents lewds
Are you saying if we do not pay with money we won't need to prostitute as much I am sure we can find something to waste our money on so we need to fuck more.
>>29622317
I agree with you here though it is getting fucking pathetic she is not going to turn into a cock hungry whore people.
>>
>>29622461
That's true, i guess
>>29622416
I don't honestly think that she would do that

(By the way, i must go to sleep, so i wont be able to answer back if you answer me until eight hours or so, sorry)
>>
>>29622333
>introducing Ruby to sexual shit before she's ready
But she is a fucking voyeur (despite her claims it is about power)
>>
>>29622386
Thing is we will get those paid lewds maybe slightly slower because its less urgent to get the money but that may be for the best if lewd gets to frequent it will start to overwhelm the adventure.
>>
>>29622490
>that may be for the best if lewd gets to frequent it will start to overwhelm the adventure
While i'm enjoying the pace we're at, if we're speaking frankly, that would take a lot of lewds to even begin to do that.
>>
>>29622461
>she is not going to turn into a cock hungry whore people.
There is nothing wrong with being a cock hungry whore in the first place, so there is nothing to even worry about.
>>
File: 1320.png (209KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1320.png
209KB, 640x600px
>>29621984
>>29621990
>>29622031
>>29622039
>>29622041
>>29622101
>>29622158
>>29622290

Emerald asks how she knows about the heist.

"Well, I am a spy after all. We thought it was some spymaster or an inside job of some kind since they don't have any clues who did it. I can't believe it was foals. That's hilarious." She says snickering.

Emerald says that they are very capable and shouldn't be underestimated, and that he's been on all sorts of adventures. Emerald then says he'll bring some of the files to show that his promise is good, and the rest when they are all finished. He asks when she gets off work, and if he should bring them by. He lies and says it'll take him a day or two to get them since they are hidden. In reality he wants to make duplicates.

They decide that Emerald should come about an hour after closing, and the colt makes sure he is to come alone. He makes sure to raise and lower his eyebrows at the mare, and then he and Ruby leave.

The day is still young, and now that they've completed their one task Emerald decides that he'll check out the Promenade a bit.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: offer.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>29622626
Offer Kiwi.
>>
>>29622626
I guess we can go fuck around now
Unless you guys wanna gets those files duplicated now?
>>
>>29622626
Let Ruby choose where we go, I wouldn't mind giving her the reins for a bit.

>Emerald says that they are very capable and shouldn't be underestimated
That's true, but let's not forget that the only reason we got away was cause Pipadip knew that there was an alarm. Even if she was the reason it went off, she also was the reason we got in there. So she was just as much of a hindrance as she was a help, an odd classification to be put in.
>>
>>29622626
Let's take in the sites and play as foals our age should.
>>
>>29622626
let's send a letter. One for Hope asking how she is doing.

The other for Bo telling him we are back in Witherwater and if he ever comes back to port feel free to come and visit us.
>>
>>29622773
He can come into our port.
>>
>>29622626
let's look around and enjoy some of the touristy things on this side of town.
>>
>>29622626
Wanna go perv on the guards in the changerooms
>>
>>29622696
This
>>
>>29622883
Do this if she says no push her a bit if she still says no do this >>29622696
>>
>>29622626
Keep an eye out in case the Crown or Sushi sends someone to follow us. Perception check.
>>
>>29622626

This. We should send both letters.
>>29622773
Should we include our address with Bo?
>>
>>29623024
>Should we include our address with Bo?
Not yet I fear sushi might intercept it.
Also he knows about the place we live even if he does not know we live there he can go see joyride about it.
>>
>>29622626
Ask Ruby when she was born. I don't care about specifics, Fic my boy, I just want to establish which one of us is the elder. It'll be adorable either way.
>>
>>29623052
You actually just reminded me that I keep forgetting to ask if Fic is ever gonna give Joy, Emerald and Ruby actual birthdates.
>>
>>29623100
Joys exact age is probably meant to be a big mystery. I initialy placed her at around 3000 years but what she said about seeing the evolution of pony magic makes me wonder if it is more like 30000
>>
>>29623145
Well I meant more so like the month and day they were born. Even though I am very curious to know how old Joy is exactly. But I bet even she doesn't remember at this point.
>>
>>29622626
Ask Ruby what her age is. What is our own anyway?
>>
>>29623157
Speaking of dates it occurs to me the only pony holiday they celebrate outside equestria is probably hearts and hooves day (maybe nightmare night maybe that never really reached over here) we have no reason to celebrate hearths warming.

Actually is this quest even set after lunas banishment?
>>
>>29623184
>Actually is this quest even set after lunas banishment?

No before.

Star Swirl has only recently banished the sirens.
>>
>>29623184
>Speaking of dates it occurs to me the only pony holiday they celebrate outside equestria is probably hearts and hooves day
I'm sure they have their own that they made up holidays here, Wherever this place is. I forgot the name of the continent/country we're even supposed to be in. Might not even have a name for the collective regions here.

>Actually is this quest even set after lunas banishment?
I think it was established that it was supposed to be pre-lunas banishment. I wanna say that Fic said it was in a Q & A he did once.
>>
>>29622773
>>29623024
>>29623033
Isn't hope in the custody of the order of the arrow? Maybe sending her something isn't a good idea until we know she got out.

>>29622626
Let's go see if we can get some work with the alchemist zebra.
His name is hard to remember. Pretty sure it started with an O.
>>
>>29623498
By now, probably not. I don't think they can do much besides question her and keep tabs on her just because she associated with us. And her father is probably a pretty powerful political figure so I doubt they would be able to use diplomacy to keep her for too long. There is the part where she cooperated and went with them which would certainly earn her points in claiming to only know us in passing, if that's what she went with.

With that said though, It's still very possible they've basically arrested her and she could be "detained". Either way I think sending her a letter directly isn't a super good idea cause we have no idea where she is right now.
>>
>>29623498
>>29623578
>>29623498
>>29623578
There's only three of them in the zebra lands. I doubt they have one detaining hope.
>>
File: 1321.png (91KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1321.png
91KB, 640x600px
>>29622639

(I was with you when you said avocados, but kiwis? Nah mang.)

>>29622659
>>29622696
>>29622764
>>29622773
>>29622826
>>29622930
>>29622940
>>29623024
>>29623033
>>29623052
>>29623100
>>29623145
>>29623157
>>29623165
>>29623184

Emerald asks Ruby what she wants to do.

"Hmm... Well there is this odd shop here that I've always wanted to see. It's called the 'Ye Olde Mysterye Shoppe"." She says, grabbing Emerald by the arm and dragging him to the place. As they walk he suddenly notices there are quite a few more griffons around here than he's seen in other parts of town. Emerald thinks he knows why as well. Most of the restaurants he passes by are seafood places, or at the very least have a fish option. There is even one place called the Crab Kettle that seems to be nothing but seafood. From just looking in the window it looks like they simply dump a bucket of shellfish onto your table at let you have at it.

The colt has to turn away from this as he starts to feel sick, but luckily they get to the shop Ruby wanted to see soon after. It's filled with the oddest assortment of things. Cheap, odd jewelry, cards for special occasions. Weird toys. Incense, various 'potions' and 'elixirs', rocks, and other weird things. Furthermore, from the ceiling and against the walls are things that wouldn't be unseen at a carnival sideshow. Withered mummy-like corpses with interesting stories. Stuffed amalgamations of animals. A whole wall displaying origami creations, and other oddities.

Emerald gets the urge to write Hope and Bo suddenly, but he wonders if that is the best idea. Bo is probably okay, but sending Hope a letter right now through dragonfire might arouse more suspicions. In addition, it might clue them in to where Emerald is. He'll have to be careful if he decides to pursue this curse of action.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: offer.png (93KB, 318x306px) Image search: [Google]
offer.png
93KB, 318x306px
>>29623733
Offer Banana.
>>
>>29623733
Lets browse the curios.
>>
File: 256902526345468.jpg (33KB, 459x294px) Image search: [Google]
256902526345468.jpg
33KB, 459x294px
>>29623733
>replies to my post
>doesn't actually acknowledge my one directive whatsoever
You don't have to even establish an actual age for them, I understand why you wouldn't wanna do that, but I DO want to know which one of us is the elder.

>Withered mummy-like corpses
Gulp. Ruby this place is kinda creepy. Oh well, can we take a look at some of the cards? A tarot deck might be fun to fuck around with.
>>
>>29623733
Axe the idea of sending Hope a letter, I think someone seeing her personally and then relaying to Joy how she's doing would be better. But I do think we should send Bo a letter sometime today, a chance to see him again would be nice.

Let's poke around some more but man, we really ought to think about getting a disguise, we shouldn't be walking around this place so freely.

After we get done here I want to go see if we can find the alchemist and talk to him about striking a deal of sorts.

>>29623820
I do wonder why he replies to posts like that sometimes when they don't end up getting incorporated into the update. I know not every single little bit is going to fit, or be able to work.

>>29623735
It's funny, cause we found those thick bananas in the zebra lands.
>>
>>29623733
Ask Ruby what she thinks of the place. Anything that catches her attention? Anything that catches our attention?

Send Bo a letter.
>>
>>29623733
Let's ask the shop keep about their wares.Specifically the potions. Is he legit?
>>
>>29623733
After here let's find a hair place where Ruby and us can change our looks a little.
>>
>>29623733
Look for an employee to harass you to buy stuff
>>
>>29623733
See if they have any charms or magic trinkets.
>>
>>29623733
Use necromancy to ever so slightly alter the mummy, just to see if it's bone or plastic. Then compliment the store owner's fez.

As for duping the files, I don't mind if we spend all our time messing around and having fun instead. So long as we do one last check before handing them over. This time looking for Larimar.
>>
>>29622626
What does the sign say?
>>
>>29623733
Ask the shopkeeper if he has any white deer antler (I think that was the ingredient we were after)
>>
>>29624408
We were told it is very rare and comes from deer special to the deer religion so it is pretty tabu and I don't think we should go around asking for it.
>>
>>29623733
Check out the toys, "'potions'", rocks and other weird things.
>>
>>29623733
I want to share our extensive knowledge of alchemy with the merchant. It would be funny if they are just a phoney.
>>
>>29624408
Don't do that
>>
>>29624470
>very rare
Yeah but this seems like the kind of shop that would dabble in that sort of stuff or at least give us information on where we might find some.
No harm came of asking that priest guy about it.
>>
>>29624408
Maybe we should have asked sushi about it to.
Eh probably not a good idea to ask sushi but asking here seems fine.
>>
>>29623880
>I do wonder why he replies to posts like that sometimes when they don't end up getting incorporated into the update. I know not every single little bit is going to fit, or be able to work.
He does that often, i just assume he quotes everybody who replies to him without paying much attention
>>
>>29625327
I believe he quotes a bunch of people before starting to draw, then some additional ones if they fit before doing the text.
>>
>>29623733
Look the toys, maybe one of them is interesting
>>
Broomp
>>
>>29626747
>>29626129
remember niggers, delete your bumps
>>
>>29627167

No
>>
File: 1322.png (141KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1322.png
141KB, 640x600px
>>29623820
>>29623880

(My bad. I meant to include that but it slipped my mind as I was writing the update.)

>>29623918
>>29623939
>>29624075
>>29624130
>>29624497

Emerald asks Ruby what she thinks of this place.

"Pretty creepy right? Definitely worth coming to check out. I mean that mummy thing? The one that got shot by an arrow or whatever? You don't see something like that everyday!" Ruby says.

Emerald asks how old Ruby is.

"Huh? Oh, I dunno. It's not like my parents told me that, or even when my birthday is." Ruby says with a shrug.

Emerald nods, but then realizes that he was never really told how old he was either. He knows his birthday is the 93rd day of spring though. That's when he'd wake up to find a small cupcake on his desk in his room.

Emerald and Ruby look at the various potions, but come to find that most of them are either 'folk remedies' with no real magic in them, or are soft drinks. Most of the stuff here isn't what it claims to be exactly, but there is no dishonesty in it. It's very clear from the way it's advertised that it's just touristy stuff. In fact, Emerald has half a mind to go over to the mummy in the back and try to boneshape it to see if anything happens.

Emerald spots something that he always wanted to try out. In a corner of the shop are divination accessories. Notably tarot cards. He read about them some in his families library. Apparently they tell your future or something.

Emerald always liked the art on some of them as well. He pulls out a card, and it's a rather nice picture of a tower being struck by lightning.

He thinks he'll get this deck.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29627733
buy that deck niega
>>
>>29627733
>The tower
So shit's going down then?
>>
Very foreboding
http://www.tarot-lovers.com/the-tower-detail.shtml
>>
>>29627733
They can also work as fancy playing cards.
>>
>>29627733
>no solid answer on age
I'm like a dog with a bone my man, I won't let this go. I'm sure there's magic that can determine which of us is the elder.

I want to know if Ruby's our big sister that we're overprotective of, or if we're the elder brother that she can still beat up, but we offset it by being able to call her 'kid.'
>>
>>29627733
we Jojo reference now
>>
>>29627733
The tower is actually pretty fitting for Emmy I think...poor thing.
>>
>>29627733
Ask the clerk how much for the deck of cards, and ask them if they would be interested in selling real potions. Our" "uncle" (It's us but if we told em that then that's less credible) is looking to make a profit from his hobaby of making potions.
>>
>>29627733
Hm seems less likely he sells white deer horn now but ask him anyway It cannot hurt.
>>
>>29628261
It's a very rare religiously significant item that they'd likely would have had to steal from the deers.
They would never have it here at this dumb tourist trap.
>>
>>29628308
It cannot possibly hurt to fucking ask he might be a black market dealer or know a guy.
>>
>>29627733
after here let's check the time. Either we send Ruby home and we look for Olam or we go back together.
>>
>>29628375
If it was as easy as buying it on the black market joy would have already gotten a pair.
They're a bit more rare then a regular black market item.
>>
>>29627733
Let's go see Olam for some work after we're done here.
>>
>>29627733
is there a book we can buy that can help us read the tarot cards?
>>
>>29628443
Well he might have a lead at least.
>>
>>29627733
Ask Ruby where she would like to go from here?
>>
>>29627733
>He knows his birthday is the 93rd day of spring though.

How far off is that birthdate from now?
>>
>>29628559
Actually we got a lead on this from the zebra college.

>the only place to get white deer antlers is off the deer themselves. They are very rare though. Only one white deer is born for every thousand, and most of the time they are heavily guarded.

For the record I didn't vote against asking... But it seems kinda a stupid question to ask a guy who runs a tourist trap.
>>
>>29628609
I agree.

>>29628375
>>29628261
Let's not ask this.
>>
>>29628609
Thinking about it you may be right when it looked like an oditys store there may have been a chance but now that we know it is just a tourist trap it is unlikely.
Still it cannot really hurt to ask.
>>
File: 1323.png (181KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323.png
181KB, 640x600px
>>29627748
>>29627750
>>29627764
>>29627772
>>29628049
>>29628261
>>29628308

Emerald says that he'll buy the tarot card deck. It costs 8 bits, and he pays. He then asks if he would be interested in selling real magical potions.

"Nah, i don't have the license for that sort of thing." He says, with a laugh.

Emerald considers asking this clerk about the white deer horn, but thinks better on it. That sort of thing would be found in back markets. Maybe he can find it if he evers to go and try and get a firearm.

He takes his cards and puts them away, thanking the shopkeeper.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29629174
Let Ruby pick a tarot card from the deck, let's see what she gets.
>>
>>29629174
Well if there is nothing else to see in there we'll assess what time it is and if we have enough time to see about talking to Olam about work.
>>
>>29629174
Let's go see Olam about some work and see what Ruby got.
>>
>>29629174
>>29629204
Make sure we shuffle it though, a couple times, and split the deck.
>>
>>29629174
Ask if he has a book or something on how to read the tarot cards.
>>
>>29629174
How far off is emerald's birthdate from now?
>>
>>29629174
Ask Ruby where she would like to go from here?
>>
>>29629174
Ask Ruby if she wants to go perv on the guards
>>
>>29629174
>>29629266
This, it's an excuse to own another book, and it'll let us get legit interpretations rather than Em just guessing, smart cookie or no.
>>
>>29629174
If there' nothing Ruby wants to do we can go watch another play or or continue to tutor her.
>>
>>29629174
Ask Ruby if she would like to pick a day to celebrate her birthday since she doesn't know the actual day. We could do today and celebrate over ice cream and games.
>>
>>29629174
Boop him. For every person Emerald boops does he grow ever stronger. These mortals will rue the day they call him a sissy.
>>
>>29629723
When's the last time Ruby and Em actually played? They need to be kids once in a while, surely we can find something they can do.
>>
>>29629174
Ask Ruby to pick a card, any card.
>>
>>29629919
Do as what typical kids would do if they had magic. Abuse it for fun.
>>29629174
Ruby and Emerald should find some place to play with their magics. Marco Polo with Emmy using his sight magic, a game of baseball with Emeralds casting low intensity magic missiles and Ruby swinging at them like a baseball player, etc.
>>
>>29629969
I like this idea. Kids need to be kids from time to time.
>>
>>29629969
Anon approved.
>>
>>29630001
It's the boardwalk, we can't not rent an overpriced fishing rod and then spend all day not able to catch anything.
>>
>>29629969
Kids tossing around magic in public is bound to attract attention we probably don't want, but we should def find something fun Woob and Green can do. I loved their little stick fight interaction they had

did we ever find out what spell Ruby learned, if any?
>>
>>29630147
Maybe we could look for some spells that could animate objects for her to fight.
>>
>>29630307
That does sound fun. Form little stick soldiers out of twigs for her to battle
>>
>>29630108
>renting fishing rods
Is that really a thing?
>>
>>29630530
It may not be a common thing but I've visited a fair number of 'come here once' 'single stoplight' tourist towns and seen kiosks that will rent fishing gear, sand castle kits and so on to people who didn't think to pack their own when visiting and the nearest city is a fair drive away.

One in particular I remember as I rented a rod and then spent all day hanging out with an aged retiree who lived in the town, found out he had caught like ten fish in ten years but his spot was great for people watching and the view was fantastic.
>>
>>29629174
Flirt with her
>>
>>29629319
Yeah, that would be fun
>>
>>29629969
That sounds fun and productive!
>>
>>29630810
Interesting.
>>
>>29630147
We can do that on that river, where we do the levitating rocks thing
>>
>>29631349
We really need to get round to learning telekinesis. I imagine it slips joys mind because it is so innate to a unicorn.
>>
File: 1324.png (93KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1324.png
93KB, 640x600px
>>29629204
>>29629206
>>29629234
>>29629258
>>29629287
>>29629839
>>29629277

"So, what were those things you got? The cards?" Ruby asks, pointing to Emerald's backpack, where he just put the cards.

Emerald happily takes the card back out and says that they are used to tell fortunes. He isn't sure how it works yet, but shuffles the deck and asks her to take a card.

Ruby looks at the card stutters. She then says, "What the? Are you trying to make fun of me?"

Ruby holds up the card, and it says 'The Fool'.

Changing the subject, Emerald asks where Olam's house is. He is wondering if maybe he can find some work there.

"Oh, we leaving already? I thought we were going to hang around a bit." Ruby says.

Emerald asks what she wants to do.

"I dunno. What sort of stuff do we not get to do over where we are. An aquarium maybe? Fishing? Swimming? I don't know."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29632005
RUBY IS J. GEIL CONFIRMED. Two left hooves confirmed. The dagger is already there.
>>
>>29632005
FISHING VIA MAGIC MISSILE!
>>
>>29632005
I swear to god. I want ruby to have double wrist daggers like The Fool stand in JoJo now. This is my new meta boyz.
>>
>>29632005
Don't worry about the card Ruby. Fortune telling is a lot less vague then that. The Fool could mean anything.
>>
>>29632005
I liked the "go perv at the guards" idea.
>>
>>29632005
Does Woobs have the pacients for fishing?
>>
>>29632005
Fuck it, go enjoy yourself and go take a dip. If the weather permits it and you won't freeze by the time you get done.
>>
>>29632005
Emerald should buy a swim suit.
>>
>>29632224
Something cute and frilly.
>>
>>29632224
Something that hides his junk.
>>
>>29632224
Fuck swimsuits. skinny dipping is the way to go. Have some direct contact with Rubs.
>>
>>29632224
A one-piece swimsuit ideally~
>>
>>29632244
And also water wrestling. The density of the water makes for a fair handicap when tumbling around near to the shore.
>>
>>29632005
Tell her that we did not influence her card pick, she picked it herself.

I think we should stay around for a bit.
>>
>>29632005
Swimming sounds good to me.

>The Fool
Tarot again reaffirming what Pip said about Ruby's general innocence and potential.
>>
>>29632244
Hell nah. It'll cuter with a swimsuit. Something about ponies wearing clothes man....
>>
>>29632005
Take her out, and use this time to explain her one and for all, what sex is and what is your job
>>
>>29632538
She knows what's sex. She just may not know about Emerald's prostituion.

>>29632491
Let the kids play the way they're most comfortable in. Emerald with a swimsuit will be awkward to play with for Ruby.
>>
>>29632566
That's why she needs to wear one too.
>>
>>29632566
Nah. A swimsuit should be fine for him. He's already worn a dress, and he wears the arrow flyn outfit.
>>
File: 1325.png (132KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1325.png
132KB, 640x600px
>>29632100
>>29632103
>>29632114
>>29632123
>>29632116

Emerald thinks about fishing, but he wonders if Ruby really has the patience for that. He feels like she would wander off soon after starting. Emerald asks if she wants to go check out some guards or something.

"I-I'm good. Besides, that's not something we can really around here." Ruby says curtly.

Emerald says that they should go swimming. They find a signpost that points to beach access and begin walking. As they walk Emerald spies a shop that sells swimsuits. Emerald asks if Ruby has one.

"Nah. What do we need swimsuits for? Why would I put on MORE clothes just to go swimming? Seems silly to me." Ruby exclaims.

As they walk, Emerald thinks why that particular article of clothing got popular. Maybe it makes ponies look better?

They get down the beach and Emerald scopes the surroundings. It's a stretch of sand that goes around a corner off in the distance. There are ponies here, but it isn't crowded yet. Emerald and Ruby walk into the water, and find it pleasantly cold. Neither know how to swim particularly well, so they just start splashing water on each other.

He has to admit, this is quite fun!

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29632771
>"I-I'm good. Besides, that's not something we can really around here." Ruby says curtly.
Oh, I like that flustered reaction, we may have to pick at that a bit more sometime.

>"Nah. What do we need swimsuits for? Why would I put on MORE clothes just to go swimming? Seems silly to me." Ruby exclaims.
I see someone doesn't have fine tastes.

See if you can't fumble your way into learning how to swim, experience is the best teacher after all. All you have to do is paddle like your trying to push away water with your hooves,(how the fuck do you even explain a doggy paddle?). Or it'd be like you're running in the water, not sure how to explain it. Slowly make your way to deeper water that is just enough to swim in, but keep close to the shallow water.
>>
>>29632850
I'm with Ruby on this one. Swimsuits for ponies is not really my thing either.
>>
>>29632771
Play in the water until the two are bored, and then acquire ice cream. See if maybe there's a less perishable treat we can bring Old Goat, too.
>>
>>29632771
water wrestle now
>>
>>29632771
Try floating by inhaling and rolling on to your back; make sure to ask Ruby not to splash you while your doing it.
>>
>>29632771
>>29632920
WATER WRESTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! BEGIN!
>>
>>29632771

Good, play more innocent foals games until the horrors of our past are erased
>>
File: 1326.png (102KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1326.png
102KB, 640x600px
>>29632850
>>29632900
>>29632920
>>29633071
>>29632948
>>29633133

Emerald and Ruby play around for a bit longer. The both of them try to figure out how to swim, but the most they can do is doggie paddle.

At this point Ruby tackles Emerald and begins to wrestle with him in the water. The colt is game, but is pretty quickly overpowered... Multiple times.

After that they mostly splash around some more. Emerald takes a deep gulp of air and attempts to float on his back, which he finds quite soothing.

When both of them get tired of the water they start to head back towards the promenade. On the way they spot a vendor selling towels and ice cream, and he buys two of each for them.

I mean, he thinks he's heard that a towel is a useful thing for an adventurer to have! The ice cream was pretty good, but he feels like he could go for some lunch right about now.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29633218
Ruby duck
>>
>>29633218
let's look for a place to eat and maybe someplace to change our looks as well.

We should also send Bo a letter.
>>
>>29633218
Please, get a swimsuit. It will make ypu the most popular whore in the whole kingdom
(And for the worried about us getting discovered, I'm talking of using it on private sessions only)
>>
>>29633315
Stop pushing this swimsuit bs anon it's getting annoying already.
>>
>>29633218
Let's go eat. Is Ruby hungry for anything. Ask what her thoughts about our conversation with Ruby.
>>
File: a.png (49KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
49KB, 520x300px
>>29633218
>>
>>29632538
Wait is that why you people are so desprete to keep ruby pure you think she does not know what sex is.
She only thought that brothel was a hotel because her mentor told her that is what it was she is not that fucking sexualy naive.
>>
>>29632850
>Oh, I like that flustered reaction, we may have to pick at that a bit more sometime.
Agreed.
>>
>>29633315
This
>>
>>29633218
Lets go home to eat we are pretty broke so I would rather save a little money on food.
Oh better idea Hope left us her house we may have fucked up not taking Sensoria there but we can still go there now she is sure to have food.
>>
>>29633366
Nice
>>
>>29633218

holy shit was ruby a duck this whole time???
>>
>>29633218
>a towel is a useful thing for an adventurer to have
>tfw just finished reading that book for the first time week ago
Now that we've had dessert, let us acquire lunch. Surely there must be a nice vegetarian version of a whatever the vegetarian version of a beachside hotdog stand is, somewhere around here
>>
>>29633366
Well that's funny and depressing. I don't know how to react to this.
>>
>>29633218
Ask Ruby if she would like to have a birthday? Like to pick a day in the year and have it be yours. It would be nice to have some part of the year to celebrate for yourself.
>>
>>29633581
Sensoria could probably work out the real day given time.
>>
>>29633553
Let go
>>
>>29633315
I dig the swimsuit too, but I think the time has passed for us getting one. For now. I don't see it any more ridiculous than any other clothing we can wear, like a dress.
>>
>>29633218
When we go we should use our seeing spell to check for anybody following.
>>
File: 1327.png (151KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1327.png
151KB, 640x600px
>>29633273
>>29633364
>>29633548
>>29633581
>>29633780

Emerald and Ruby decide to go find some lunch. It'd give Emerald enough time to sit down and right Bo a letter. Blushing slightly, Emerald wonders how he is doing, or even where he is. He can't imagine a pirate stays in one place too long.

Emerald turns to Ruby and asks her if she wants to give herself a birthday, since she doesn't know when hers is.

"Huh? Oh, I suppose I could. What's a good day for a birthday?" She asks.

Emerald shrugs and says that he supposes any day is a good day. Except maybe ones that are on important holidays. Maybe even then it's not so bad, because if it's a holiday that gives presents you might get something extra special.

"Huh... Well, I'll think about it." Ruby says with a shrug.

As they walk down the boardwalk they see lot's of food stands set up in a row. It's still a little before normal lunch times, so it isn't so busy here.

There are plenty of things to choose from! Pastry, breads, corn-on-the-cob, various salads of both the vegetable and fruit variety. Hayburgers and french fries, cinnamon pecans - hey wait a second...

At a booth sits a very familiar looking filly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29633878
What is she even doing over here?
And it seems like she's by herself too
>>
>>29633878
Cast our seeing spell to make sure this is not some sort of trap and then go say hello
>>
>>29633878
Go over and say hi.
>>
>>29633878
Tell Ruby to wait a moment and slowly approach. Praline?
>>
>>29633878
Do a perception check. do we see any of her family anywhere?
>>
>>29633878
We go say hello of course, and ask where the rest of her family is.
>>
>>29633878
I WANT TO FUDGE HER! TAKE HER TO THE CANDY SHOPPE.
>>
>>29633878
It's Pecan! Let's say hi!
>>
>>29633878
Ask her how Guile is doing. How far is the farm from the city?

And why do you guys want to write to Bo? Isn't he with that one stallion that was in the navy but chose to stay with the pirates?
>>
>>29634083
>Isn't he with that one stallion that was in the navy but chose to stay with the pirates?

Nah that's Silver

Bo is the zebra pirate who's the son of the captain.

>>29634083
>>29633878

The letter should say that we are back in Witherwater and he should visit us the next time he comes to port as we miss him.
>>
>>29633878
Do perception to make sure no one else is around. No guards, no other family. Ask if she's doing okay. How's the farm? How's her family.
>>
>>29634027
Dude shes like 7.
>>
>>29634103
Reread what anon wrote.
He said with him.
I am curious if that went anywhere we shluld send silver a message and ask if she has had any success with bo.
>>
>>29634131
>I am curious if that went anywhere we shluld send silver a message and ask if she has had any success with bo.

Why encourage our rival? Like you said we don't know if anything happened. I'd rather find out from Bo first.
>>
>>29633982
>>29633994
>>29634001
>>29634027
>>29634070
>>29634083
She knows who we are, we should avoid her
>>
>>29634148
Because she was so terrible to us the last time we saw her?
>>
>>29634158
No but if she knows we are here this could lead to problems, if we fuck up Ruby will become our accomplice and won't be able to visit her hometown anymore
>>
>>29634189
She's already semi wanted by the guards. Nothing has changed. And don't be suck a pansy.
>>
>>29634148
She is not going to fucking turn us in just check for anybody watching and it should be fine.
>>
>>29634201
Nothing wrong with thinking ahead of us
>>29634203
we need to be very careful if we are going to fuck her anon
>>
>>29634210
Who said anything about fucking her.
>>
File: 1453586407364.gif (1MB, 433x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453586407364.gif
1MB, 433x400px
>>29634229
>talking to women with no intention of fucking them
>>
>>29633878
Intercept now!
>>
>>29633878
Go say hello, ask how her reading is going, introduce her to our bestie Woob.
>>
>>29633878
Say hi
>>
>>29633218 ">he thinks he's heard that a towel is a useful thing for an adventurer the have!"
Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy anyone
>>
>>29635608
Jeez ya think.
It is actually useful advice though memes aside a towel is really handy especialy on a fantasy world.
>>
>>29635737
After all, you don't know where hotel towels have been.
>>
>>29633878
Oh, oh wow. Say hello to Praline. Be smooth. Do not mess up this chance. Introduce Ruby, casually mention reading. Flash her a book. Have a threeway reading lesson.
>>
>>29634138
>Why encourage our rival?
I would agree but sadly that Silver guy is a real predator. Even if Bo seemed like he didn't want it to go anywhere; a trap in a dress on a boat full of stallions can wear you down pretty fast.

But if were still in the market for stallions in the closet I still think Guile is a good choice. I'd at least like to help him come to terms.
His granny is a bad influence on him and I'm pretty sure he's actually a nice guy inside.
Plus we found all his gay porn.
>>
>>29633878
WE MEET AGAIN, PWOTAGONIST!

Nah, but seriously, say hi to her ,and ask how is her brother doing
>>
>>29636176
This
>>
>>29634189
Don't listen those paranoids thoughs
>>
>>29633607
Ouch, what a shame we don't got it
>>
>>29633878

Praline has a stupid face
>>
>>29633878
does praline recognize us? What's she selling?
>>
>>29633878

>>29633913
She's selling food to make money farm. You know, like how Ruby said she bought candied pecans? Dumbass.

>>29633980
Cast a spell to attract everyone attention? Well aren't you just genius? I'don't give you a gold star, but I ran out, so have a poop sticker instead.

>>29634103
I hope you fucker aren't hoping to ship Bo with Emerald. He's probably with the trappy stallion now.

>>29634138
Rival? Motherfucker are you daft?

>>29634148
>>29634189
>>29634203
Go home paranoid anon

>>29636176
Unf. Education is sexy.

Let's go say hi.
>>
>>29633878
Well I know where we're buying lunch.
>>
>>29633878
should probably inquire if Ruby has helped herself to a snatch and grab from the pecan stall before trying to introduce one friend to the other, that would be awkward.
>>
>>29637503
Wow, your a cranky fucker aren't you.
>>
>>29637503
Ship Bo and Emerald all day and night long.
>>
>>29637503
>implying Wooby x Em isn't OTP
Still, Em seems to like Bo, so any chance to engage him, physical or other, I'll take it. If it makes the little shit happy, I want it.
>>
File: are you frustrated.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
are you frustrated.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>29637503
>>
File: 1328.png (130KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1328.png
130KB, 640x600px
>>29633913
>>29633980
>>29633982
>>29633994
>>29633998

Emerald looks around, and not seeing any other family members he casts his spell to see if there is any sort of obvious magical trap here. Seeing nothing he cautiously approaches and says hi to Praline.

"Whu-!" Praline says, sitting up sharply and grinning broadly, "Long time no see! Oh man, my bro will be so happy to see-"

Praline's eyes suddenly slide over to see Ruby, and her smile falls slightly, "Oh? Who's this? Your um... Your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?!" Ruby says angrily and slightly taken a back, "First of all, I'm a filly. Second, we... We aren't like that!"

Emerald notices Ruby is blushing pretty red, though he wonders if it's out of anger.

Emerald interrupts this and asks what she is selling and if she's alone.

"It's just my brother and I! We come down during the tourist season to sell our cinnamon pecans. You should try some!"

Emerald and Ruby take a sample. They are absolutely delicious, and the colt buys a bag for him and Ruby to share for 2 bits.

What does Emerald do?
>>
File: 1432405644547.png (217KB, 578x468px) Image search: [Google]
1432405644547.png
217KB, 578x468px
>>29638933
>Emerald notices Ruby is blushing pretty red
It. Fucking. Begins
>>
>>29638933

introduce to ruby
>>
>>29638933
Ask Praline what happened after we left? Is the farm alright? Where did the guards go after they unfreeze?
>>
>>29638933
>we... We aren't like that!"
>Emerald notices Ruby is blushing pretty red
>Tsunby
It begins.

Ask how her reading is going, introduce Ruby and Praline to each other and just tell each other a little of how you know the two of them. Give Praline some snippets of the more believable parts of our adventures.
>>
>>29638946
YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY9GRukXn_g&feature=youtu.be&t=18
>>
>>29638933
Tease the two by telling Pralline that Ruby is Emerald's girlfriend and wait for the explosions to commence.
>>
>>29638933
How's her family and brother doing? Is her brother here somewhere?
>>
>>29639015
Oh god this please, them ask >>29638974
>>
>>29638933
Ask, how her brother is doing and if he's doing okay after what that succubus did to him.
>>
>>29638933
>>29639015
This.
>>
>>29639015
tell Praline "No actually, I'm his girlfriend."
>>
>>29638933
>Emerald and Ruby take a sample. They are absolutely delicious, and the colt buys a bag for him and Ruby to share for 2 bits

Tell Praline how yummy these are. What's the secret that makes them so tasty?

Also how's her reading coming along?
>>
>>29638933
Ask her about how her brother is doing, is he feeling ok ever since the succubus incident? What about the rest of your family, how are you guys getting along without that barn,(Man, if we could somehow get rich enough to help pay for that barn to be rebuilt, that'd be awesome).

How long did it take the guards to notice that we weren't there anymore?
>>
>>29638933
Ask if she's been keeping up with her reading?
>>
>>29637503
>Cast a spell to attract everyone attention
Are yu fucking retarded nobody is going to care if somebody casts a fucking spell
>calling
>>29634203
Paranoid
>but being afraid that casting a spell will draw attention to us is not.
>>
>>29638669
No ruby is not for mc sexual she is for hooking up with others.
>>
>>29638933
Ask if her grandmother has admitted that in hindsight she shluld not have turned us in because of all the rape that she now knows about.
>>
>>29639015
No this is a terrible idea.
>>29639050
Ok it was a terrible idea but it was the seed of a great idea do this because we are not cheeky enough.
>>
>>29639298
Come on anon let's get real here.
Granny doesn't give a fuck, she's a cold ass bitch.
>>
>>29639312
>No this is a terrible idea.
Its just a joke, not like that will stop us from getting our dick wet
>>
>>29638933
Ask why her brother will be so happy to see us.
>>
>>29639330
It is possible she was just unwilling to lose face after we told her why we ran away she might regret it.
>>
>>29638933
How's the farm fairing after the fire and succubus? How's your bro doing?
>>
>>29638933
He's right behind us isn't he?
>>
>>29639015
You are terrible
>>
>>29639807
I am a genius!
>>
File: 1329.png (113KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1329.png
113KB, 640x600px
>>29638974
>>29639021
>>29639087
>>29639074

Emerald asks what happened after he left.

"I'm not sure! I had to stay in the house. All I saw out my window was the guards walking around for a while. They came inside and talked for a bit then left." Praline says with a smile, "Mom said they gave us... Uh... 'Reh-come-pens' for the damages. We didn't have a barn for a while, but we have one now!"

Emerald asks how the rest of her family is doing. Apparently her grandmother was incredibly angry for a while. Her mom had to work out getting the money from Whitherwater. She says that her brother has been acting kinda weird lately though.

Emerald asks if he is any less grumpy.

"If you really want to know, you can ask him!" She says, pointing behind the colt.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29639933
Turn around, grin, and say hi.
>>
>>29639933
"Oh, hi Giles! How are you? Let me introduce you to my girlfriend Ruby." *Sassy face*
>>
>>29639933
I just realized that we have his bandanna equipped. The one we stole from him on the farm...let's hope he wasn't too attached to it.
Also this: >>29639951
>>
>>29639933
Introduce Giles to Ruby. Ask how's he doing. Is he feeling okay after that succubus attack?
>>
>>29639933
>>29639951
This
>>
>>29639933
Heeeeeeey, Guile. It's been a while. How have you been?
>>
>>29639951
No
>>
>>29639933
Does he want his bandana back?
>>
>>29639933
Ask him if he has come to terms with his sexuality yet.
>>
>>29639951
This. I really wanna see how Ruby reacts.
>>
>>29639958
oh shi we about to get our ass beat
>>
>>29640003
Or dicked.
>>
Id rather not put ruby on the spot like that. Ask him how hes doing and what has been going on. Apologize for stealing the scarf ect. ect. ect....
>>
>>29639951
I would really rather we not do this but if we do do it right
Introduce ruby and then say we are her girlfriend
But again I would rather we not do it.
>>
>>29639951
Nah I rather not do this.

>>29639933
Say hi ask how he's doing. if evrything on the farm is okay. Introduce Ruby she's a good friend of ours.
>>
>>29639951
Gosh darnit no that's dumb
>>
>>29639933
>>29639951
>>29639972
>>29639978
>>29640002
>>29640003
Strawpoll by an anon.
>>
>>29640010
If we do this and he points out we are a colt say yes but by pretending to be a girl We make it gay we could do the same thing to make you and me straight.
Then lean over and whisper in his ear
Or maybe you want to wear the dress instead.
>>
>>29640042
Holy shit this it is fucking perfect.
>>
>>29639933
Say hi to Giles and ask why he was standing behind us all silent and stuff?
If he asks about the bandana say we picked it up to remember him for helping us out in the forest.

>>29639998
Don't ask him that in the middle of the market. He's obviously having trouble with it.
>>29639951
Don't do that.
>>
>>29640042
I'd be open to a less forward version of this. I bet he would like to see Emmy in his little black dress.

>>29640003
Anon were a mage now. If anything he's the one who'd be fucked.
If his repressed ass gets out of line Emmy can dom him with magic.
>>
>>29639933
gee boy, not even 5 seconds since you saw me and you are already closing in on my butt
>>
>>29639933
Bring up our new dress in passing and show it to Praline maybe she'll like it.
Then give Giles a passing glance to see if he's hiding his lewd thoughts.
>>
>>29640042
I like the idea of being a bit flirty and whispering in his ear, but we can keep the forwardness to just flirt-ily asking if he's figured out anything while we were gone.
>>
>>29639951
DO IT
Just so Ruby and Giles can take turns beating the crap out of us
>>
>>29640042
MY FUCKING DICK YES
>>29640093
>>29640140
Fuck no, we are doing this, no more cockblocking, time to get slutty
>>
>>29640166
No one said anything about cockblocking, I just like being subtle and flirty. I don't mind Joy's forewardness, but I want to have our own way of flirting. I don't want to completely become Joy 2.0

Besides, I don't think it's too kind to be pushy about it when the poor guy is probably struggling with feelings.
>>
>>29639951
>>29640042

No. Let's not do this. At least not in public. Let's just greet Giles and see how he reacts seeing us Flirting is for later.
>>
>>29640166
Anon you have to get him alone before you can get slutty. Otherwise he'll feel like he's being judged by other ponies near by.

We need to wait before we lay it on strong.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12497818
>>
>>29639933
Calmly say hi and try not to stammer. Hopefully he'll be in a better mood than last time.
>>
>>29640364
Nah, Giles isn't the one that gets us all blushy like Bo does.
>>
>>29640374
Things could change. Besides since Silver likely stole Bo we need a new husbando.

We just need to get Giles to come to terms.
>>
>>29640216
>no option for introducing ourselves as rubys girl.
>>
>>29640398
>Besides since Silver likely stole Bo we need a new husbando.
Could be, but I doubt it. Bo didn't seem very keen on Silver/s advances. And that could be due to the fact that he's more Emerald-sexual than gay. Or the fact that we remind him of Sunshine is what is attracting him to us.

Either way, I don't think he's that keen on Silver, or he's having trouble coming to terms with the fact that Silver is showing him that he likes girly guys. Or i'm just wayyy off mark and it's some other reason we haven't even begin to see yet.
>>
>>29640462
I don't think he's too keening interested in Emerald either. He seemed quite flustered everything Emerald came butting in between them.
>>
>>29640398
>Things could change. Besides since Silver likely stole Bo we need a new husbando.

We don't know that for certain. I'd rather see Bo again and find out if he's with Silver or not than just assume.
>>
>>29640042
THIS, SO MUCH THIS
>>
>>29640523
I'm not sure if you mean Bo isn't too keen on Emerald, or Silver isn't too keen on Emerald. Cause Bo is certainly keen on Emerald.
>>
>>29640523
True
>>
>>29640523
>>29640535
>>29640551
I like Bo, but let's be honest...he only was only interested cause we looked like sunshine.
>>
>>29640705
This
A relasionship with him would not be healthy for him.
>>
>>29640705
>>29640721

Maybe so but I'd still like to see him again.
>>
>>29640721
Who cares if it's healthy for him, we're addicted to his cock and we must get our fix.
>>
>>29640765
Don't worry senpai. I just though a relationship couldn't work, never said we couldn't still take the D.
>>
>>29640183
We flirt like joy but we don't flirt with every single person like joy does.
>>
>>29640705
>only interested
I think that's part of it, but I don't think he's shallow enough to only like us because of the convenient circumstance of Emerald reminding him of Sunshine. We'll get a better judge of what his intentions are when we get to speak to him more.
>>
>>29640841
You do bring up a point, but I still like the idea of Emmy being a bit more subtle about flirting.
>>
>>29640854
He doesn't like to talk about it last I checked.
When we try to talk to him about it he started avoiding us or shoved his dick in our mouth to avoid the subject.
>>
>>29640873
That doesn't mean we can't get some straight answers if we talk enough. Look, if it turns out he actually has some concrete, insidious ulterior motives then we'll ditch him either completely or just keep it business.
>>
>>29640894
>insidious ulterior motives
Where the hell are you getting this from?
No one said he was being malicious he just more interested in sunshine.
>>
>>29640050
Agreed
>>
>>29639933
Ask how he is and how he’s been. Don’t bring up Ruby but if he asks about her then answer and what ever we do don’t make any sexual remarks involving Ruby.
>>
>>29641155
You are outnumbered on this one, anon.
>>
>>29639933
"Oh, hey there Giles! How's it hangin'" wink, wink

Then lean in and whisper seductively "I know some private spots around here if you wanna have some fun later~"
>>
File: Till next time...gif (63KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Till next time...gif
63KB, 640x600px
>>29639933
Here we go..
>>
>>29641719
seriously no hitting on Giles in front of Ruby and his sister.
>>
>>29639933
>>29639933
politely say hi to Giles and try to not be nervous. He seems to be unhappy to see us. Mention how it's a surprise to see both of them here.
>>
>>29641736
Oh you're no fun. All we have to do is lean in close and waggle our eyebrows at him! Just be a cute little tease to make him blush then back off.
>>
>>29638933
Ask her where is her brother
It would be good to see how is he doing
Also, boop her
>>
>>29641732
<rape
>>
>>29639933
Kiss him, in the cheek
>>
>>29641801
In between the cheeks. The butt cheeks.
>>
>>29641752
>He seems to be unhappy to see us.
He seems that way but I don't think he's unhappy. Otherwise his sister wouldn't have said he would be glad to see us.
His sister wasn't oblivious about how he felt towards us besides the sexual stuff before so maybe something changed.

>>29641801
Save it for later anon.

>>29641732
These cuties look adorable in matching bandanas.
>>
>>29641752
Isn't he just 'unhappy' looking by default.

>>29639933
Offer an awkward hoofbump.
>>
>>29641719
I agree we should do the seductive whisper but I prefer the idea for it eariler.
>>
>>29641489
Who said anything about sex just say ruby is romanticly related sex does not have to come into it.
>>
>>29641736
Stop trying to protect the fillies.
>>
>>29641980
Rustling Giles's jimmies is one thing, but I'd rather not upset Ruby in the process.
>>
>>29641984
For fucks sake she is not a little kid she can take a little teasing.
We are not even calling her our girlfriend jut us hers.
>>
>>29641995
Actually she is a little kid. So are we. That's why this is called Coltquest, not YoungAdultStallionquest.
>>
>>29642007
Shes like 11 only a fucking 7 year old would get triggered.

Wait adultstallion is our name why is that not the name of the quest.
>>
>>29641995
>she can take a little teasing.
Normally I'd agree with ya, but Ruby is super insecure. The slightest thing bothers her so I'd rather not mess with her.
>>
>>29642024
Hell 11 at least probably older we know she has sexual feelings so she cannot be that young.
>>
>>29642037
The solution to that is to teach her not to be so insecure she cannot spend her whole life like that she needs to learn to put up with it.
>>
>>29642037
Insecure? Ruby? Ruby is the most chill and level headed of ALL the characters. What the fuck are you even talking about, Anon? Calm head and quick wit is even part of her status as a rogue class... You are just INSANE. She can take a fucking joke don't project your own insecurities in a fictional character anon.
>>
>>29642058
>Ruby is the most chill and level headed of ALL the characters
Now that is a joke.
>>
>>29642037
Well she needs to learn not to be so insecure now is as good a time as a y to teach her.
>>
>>29642058
Most insecure character is joyride accusing somsbody of stealing your style for wearing a standard issue uniform is pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29642195
>standard issue uniform
Assuming much.
I didn't see anyone else in her crew wearing a mantle and shamelessly rocking Joy's haircut.
Unicordia so unoriginal that even her name is just a rip off of the word unicorn.
>>
>>29642237
...Her name is Uictoria. How oblivious can you be anon?
>>
>>29642193
*as any to
>>
>>29642241
>>29642237
Wow, her name is so boring and unoriginal that anon can't remember how to spell it.
It's not even worth trying.
>>
>>29642193
Is suppot this, dont listen the superprotectives anons
>>
>>29642237
Is an alternate universe joyride... Probably
>>
>>29642490
Also, boop Guile
>>
>>29642543
Yes, no matter what else, this must happen.
>>
>>29639933
another abridged summary for fic, b/c fuck this no one want to read all that.

>oh hey it Gile what a coincidence
>anons want to introduce Woobs and Gile
>anons want to say Woobs is GF because of the lulz and want to see reactions
>some anon's against this.
>strawpoll ensues.
>anons curious about his sexuality
>does he want bandana back
>anons complaining about Silver and Bo, and something about stealing
>anons want to do some other bullshit. I don't care. Fuck I need coffee
>more bullshit about Ruby, sexuals, and innocence.
>fo sho we booping Gile.

Everything else is shit posting. You're welcome.
>>
>>29643084
Fic is too dedicated to CQ to not read everything bullshit included. He's so dreamy when he's serious.
>>
>>29643505
I know, right!? The dedication he put into this quest and his players is incredible. It makes me feel all tingly inside! Ah~ Senpai~!
>>
>>29643584
Despite that, i liked it more with the frustration meter ;(
>>
>>29643844
I'd love to see that make a comeback, especially for situations like this one.
>>
>>29639933
Greet Giles and ask how's he doing. Introduce Ruby.

Don't say anything lewd.
>>
File: ANGER.png (129KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.png
129KB, 640x600px
>>29639933
Not angry enough.
>>
>>29643852
It would be awesome *wink to the author*
>>
>>29644407
Giles SSJ god
>>
>>29643084
Fuck your abridged summerys
>>
>>29643084
Thats not even featuring the suggested flirting with the calling ourselves rubys girl fuck you anon.
>>
File: 1330.png (113KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1330.png
113KB, 640x600px
>>29643084

Emerald reaches back and gives Giles a boop on the nose before he turns around and greets him.

Giles seems unimpressed by the boop, and doesn't do much but stare. Nervously, Emerald looks around and sees Ruby. He introduces her as his special somepony.

"This colt is your... Your boyfriend?" Giles says, looking honestly shocked.

"Agh!" Ruby says, throwing her hooves up, "I'm a filly. A filly! And I'm not dating him!"

Praline just giggles at all of this.

"I need to speak with you. In private." Giles says, continuing to stare at the colt.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29644705
Excuse ourselves from Praline and Ruby and ask Giles what it is he wants to talk about.
>>
>>29644705
Uh, sure. I'm sure you have a lot of things on your mind with that frown your sporting. Well I guess you're usually frowny when we see you, so we either make you frown, or you face is stuck that way.

That sick 180 boop.
>>
>>29644705
Step away from Ruby and Praline and go to the middle of the street with Giles. Make sure that there are ponies around in case Giles is pissed at us...
>>
>>29644705
Sure, go talk with Giles.
As long as we have our book we'll be fine the playing field is leveled.

But I have a feeling it's not going to be bad.
>>
>>29644705
Say this
>>29640042
Tell him we are her girlfriend and then all that stuff.
>>
>>29644705
Excuse ourself to talk to Gile, and apologies about all the stuff that we indirecty put his family through.
>>
>>29644799
Let's wait and hear what he want to talk about first.
>>
>>29644735
We should also make sure that Ruby knows we were only teasing after we're done, and that we didn't mean anything spiteful by teasing her.
>>
>>29644812
This
>>
>>29644812
No the moment will have passed we need to do this right now.
>>
>>29644799
This it is to fucking perfect not to do.
>>
>>29644851
>>29644884
>>29644799
Let the faggot speak first, god.
>>
>>29644911
>faggot says he has come to terms with his sexuality
>chance to say it fucking passes
We are already pushing it now that we did not say it right away thanks to this faggot
>>29643084
We cannot allow the chance to slip through our fingers even more.
>>
>>29644705
Clarify that we are rubys girlfriend by pretending to be a filly we make it gay we could do the same thing to make us straight giles
Then lean in and whisper in his ear
Or maybe you would like to wear the dress instead.
>>
>>29644705
Keep that focus ready and agree to speak to him.
>>
>>29643084
I am fucking mad that Fic keeps listening to this faggot.
>>29644995
Do this.
>>
I've never seen such zeal in such frequency. I have a feeling this is the work of a samefag.
>>
>>29645182
Waaaaah people did not like my lazy and manipulative summary must be a samefag.
>>
>>29644705
Go with him, he probably just want a few answers about what happened
>>
>>29645088
Yeah, it's kinda rude. We spent so much time writing, giving opinions, even talking about stuff that could make this cyoa better (for example, in the past page we talked about if the frustation meter should come back) and then an asshole comes, take what he thinks is worthy, throw away what no, and the autor listen that?
I mean, i want to think he just quotes him because is shorter, and has read everything else
Because if not... Well,it would be annoying
>>
File: 1331.png (111KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1331.png
111KB, 640x600px
>>29644717
>>29644735
>>29644769
>>29644789
>>29644809

Emerald says a bit apprehensively that he can talk, and the two of them begin to walk away from the stand a bit.

Giles seems to be looking for something as they walk. Emerald wonders if he should apologize about all the stuff he indirectly put his family through. Before he can do this though Giles stops and looks at a nearby alleyway.

He walks down the side street and disappears for a second, before looking back around and saying, "Over here."

Emerald is a bit nervous going where there aren't any ponies around... But he doubts Gile will do anything. At least he hopes he won't. It'll be okay, probably?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>29645263
Keep with him.
He obviosly wants answers about his sexuality, and probably is gonna take you to a stallions club or something like that
>>
>>29645263
Nope! The middle of the street is perfectly fine. I don't trust him one bit. We are either gonna get our ass beat for all the shit we caused at the farm or get raped. Don't follow him.
>>
>>29645263
bring back the frustration meter :P
>>
>>29645247
Huh. I guess I did forget something. Oh well. There's next time.
>>
>>29645298
And what is bad about getting raped? I mean, he wouldn't do that, but let's guess
>>
>>29645263
I don't trust this at all.

Let's go with him, but Em be ready to quick draw that Focus. Seriously, I want Em ready to be jumped so he can react. He's still fairly green but he should have enough experience for this shit to put his wind up. If we have to boost to quick-draw that focus, do it.

Thread's almost kill and we still have all of our boosts. Time to pop em
>>
>>29645263
Nope Nope Nope! We are not moving one step further until we know what this is about.
>>
>>29645301
Actually, i checked again.
We posted that after the summary
So yeah, is my fault
>>
>>29645263
Well we always have our potions if we get into a "sticky" situation. Hint hint.
>>
>>29645317
Oh. Well cool I guess.
>>
>>29645263
We're gonna get rimmed aren't we? I actually want to see Giles lick Emmy's asshole.
>>
>>29645315
Oh, i think we can trust him. He is just a poor confused youth stallion, not a murderer or something like that
>>
>>29645308
What says he wouldn't do that? If he wanted to confess about his sexuality he could have done so on the street without luring us into a dark alleyway.
>>
>>29645247
>i want to think he just quotes him because is shorter, and has read everything else
I really really hope that is the case.
>>
>>29645263
Do a perception check. What's Giles up to.

Boost.
>>
>>29645263
If Joyride has taught us anything, through the direct or indirectly, it's that we shouldn't do this for free. Most of the time. He got the bits them we're game. Maybe even use a very small amount of the slippery potion as lubricant.
>>
>>29645263
You know, leading someone down an alley isn't the best way to instill confidence, I hope I can trust you enough not to do anything.

Ruby's gonna spy on us sucking dick, the little peeping tom.
>>
>>29645334
He wants to make sure her sister doesn't find out. And probably give tha gay stuff a try
>>
>>29645349
Yeah I'm okay with fucking Sensy for free but not Giles. I don't like him. If he ain't got the bits, then "honey, you got two hooves to take care of that itch yourself."
>>
>>29645263
follow him into the ally. If he does something we don't like I'm sure we are trained well enough to handle it.

He probably doesn't want Praline to see or hear whatever it is he wants to talk about.
>>
>>29645263
The time has pased to segue into it with ruby but I still want to do the say we can make us not gay if we pretend to be a girl then ask him if he wants to wear the dress instead thing.
At this point it is not even about seducing him it will just be funny I expect what he wants to tell us is that he has accepted he is gay so it needs to be said before anything else.
Now that ruby is no longer here all the argument against it is gone.
>>
>>29645371
How about "listen first what he wants to say"?
>>
>>29645371
Although it occurs to me we could do that after he confesses Tell him we can help him ease into homosexuality by pretending to be a girl then do the dress thing.
>>
>>29645443
Are you fucking dense I specificly said we need to do it before he talks and gave a fucking reason.
>>29645447
Although as I said here we can do a very similar thing after he confeses so although I would rather do it first it could work both ways.
>>
File: Very Reputable.jpg (78KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
Very Reputable.jpg
78KB, 550x329px
>>29645263
Go for it! He probably wants to offer us free candy and friendship!
>>
>>29645263
Tell him if he has something he wants to tell us he can do it outside of the spooky alleyway. We should be far enough away so no one should be able to hear us.

If he continues I guess just have to challenge him and ask if its about his preference.
>>
>>29645371
>>29645447
One of these.
>>
>>29645263
Follow
>>
>>29645263
Say that we know why he wants us to come into the alley. We'll help him out if he admits it first.
Tell him that we saw the magazines he hides; this doesn't have to be a thing he has to deal with alone. He shouldn't feel guilty about his feelings.
>>
so any more updates this thread or is Fic kill?
>>
Should we try that spell Sensoria taught us? If there is an ambush we would be able to tell
>>
>>29645635
Not a bad idea my lad
>>
use that spell sensoria taught us then go ahead
>>
>>29645460
I don't get the reason. Actually, i dont understand what you pretend to achieve
>>
>>29645580
Don't be so fast, it'll be better to wait until he has started speaking
>>
>>29645724
Seriously, i have readed your proposal again. It is a terrible idea, and I don't see what good thing could we or him get of that
>>
>>29645724
Because it would be funny and we can practise for real seduction.
>>
>>29645263
Kiss him and push him into the alley.
Let's get this over with.
>>
>>29645362
This
>>
>>29645783
Actually, I missunderstood part of your idea. I though you said you wanted to put him a dress.But, still, it should be done (if it is done) after he speaks though.
>>
>>29645263
Use the vision spell, in case there is an ambush.
Also, search for any spots were we could cast the shield spell if giles tries anything.
>>
>>29646309
So I don't think that's a terrible idea but I'm going to go all meta on you guys and say that Fic said in one of his streams a 'lil while ago that there was a chance at some m/m lewds coming up and it was going to be nearly pushed onto us,(not like being raped or anything). I think it's safe to say that this is what he was talking about.
>>
didnt even notice the thread was past bump limit
>>
>>29646378
>tfw no CQ for the weekend
feels bad man
>>
>>29645263
Let's follow.
>>
>>29646226
Yeah the dress is a metaphor.
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.