[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are they going to continue their relationship from THIS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

How are they going to continue their relationship from THIS? Ignore it like it never happened? Fluttershy can't hide her feeling forever.
>>
>>29615637
>Fluttershy can't hide her feeling forever.
She couldn't even hide her pregnancy you're right.
>>
>>29615637
>Ignore it like it never happened?
considering Discord's not in S7, yes
>>
>>29615671
Seriously, though. Did they removed Discord from s7 just to "freeze" this relationship from advancig further? Like they removed Trenderhoof and we will never know if Rarity still crush on him?
>>
>>29615696
This sucks if this was their only reason. I also don't buy that "they have no idea what to write with him". Out of all characters, he is easiest to write for since you can make any cliche story and him using power to fulfill it.
>>
>>29615696
De Lancie clarified he doesn't remember if he recorded lines or not. He's always been distant from the show and they do the recordings so far in advance that it's completely possible he just forgot.
>>
>>29616039
He was happy to announce 2 episodes + two aprter right after recording. He would probably remember if he recorded one recently or something for future seasons back then in 2015.
>>
>>29616060
Dementia is setting in. Soon he'll be as loopy as his characters.
>>
File: Capture.png (44KB, 606x297px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44KB, 606x297px
>>29616039
This was his last tweet about MLP back in 2015. He would either say that he get 3 episodes or he would tweet in September 2016 if he got episodes in S7.
>>
>>29616078
And this time he said he doesn't remember.
If you actually think they ain't including a fan favorite character that's been in every season since his debut, then you're a projecting fluttercuck praying for the memes to end.
>>
File: large (1).png (517KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
517KB, 683x1024px
>>29616149
I'm the opposite of fluttercuck. I'm a discordfag who consider suicide this year. Not in the movie and not in S7. Like there's nothing to await at all.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58KB, 601x716px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58KB, 601x716px
>>29616194
Don't worry then. I'd be genuinely shocked if he wasn't included in at least one episode. I'm more disappointed that the movie isn't including the alicorn lore that the first draft indicated.
>>
Plot twist: de Lancie no longer voices discord because at the start of the season he gives up his powers and immortality, becoming a mere pony (thus changing his voice) so he can live with fluttershy in a normal relationship.
>>
>>29616078
He may have been told to keep his mouth shut. Especially if he's in the same episode as Shatner. The showrunners would want it to be extra secret if de Lancie and Shatner were in an episode together.
>>
>>29616691
holy shit, it would be glorious
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.