[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she have fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Starlight_Glimmer_ID_S6E2.png (206KB, 344x444px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer_ID_S6E2.png
206KB, 344x444px
She's proof that our "Literary critic expert" fandom police cringe cancer faggots are full of shit. If they weren't full of shit, they'd leave the fandom the second Mary Sue showed up.
>>
>>29612838
At least it makes Nyx will have a fan base.
>>
>>29612838
I think people left mostly because of bullshit like Twilicorn, Equestria girls and furries or changeling reformation. Starlight possible focus might be just a cherry on top.
But is she's just a minor character in S7 like Trixie, would she still be a bothersome character? It's kind of like focusing on Discord being on the show. I think we should be glad the show focus on anyone that isn't the mane6 and Spike.
>>
>>29612838
The whole thing should have been done after three seasons, max. That's the usual lifespan of syndicated cartoon dreck and prolonged toy commercials like this. Anything more is just jumping multiple sharks and prolonging the agony.
>>
>>29612873
This. It's like watching a beloved family member lose themselves to Alzheimer's.
>>
>>29612838
Why wouldn't she have fans? Do you honestly think that people care about her being "mary sue" or whatever? Every character of this show has fans. This is the fandom that made an animation error an actualy character that had fanbase long before she even had her first line of dialogue. Princess Luna had fans in S1 even though she had less than a minute of screen time. Asking "why does she have fans" is like asking "why do people like the show at all".
>>
>>29612883
I keep photos of Unicorn Twi around my apartment to remind me of the good times. I know they'll never come back, but remembering that they happened is what matters.
>>
>>29612873
Shut up, seasons 4 and 5 were great. They had their turds, but none were as bad as season shitx. You fags were crying "Ruined forever" since season 1 ended and you're the reason why so many hasdrones are calling season 6 the best season just to piss you off.
>>
>>29612848
The phase of the popularity of the show was

>A single thread pops up on /co/
>Some shitposter think it'll be good material
>Shitposters spam /b/ and various board
>Eventually they shitpost so hard they get their own containment board
>Slow rise in popularity
>All of a sudden, huge hipster faggot and really underage surge
>Huge fandom, topic of national discussion, big thing
>Hipsters die off after it's no longer hip and has become mainstream
>Kiddos are older and there's rarely new people
>Assload of the sane people and adults leave after Twilicorn
>The remainder are the kids who've been here since the beginning and have since grown to be adults
>A few straggler "bronies" are left, though, mostly young kids or guys who haven't heard of /mlp/ (also russians)
>The remainders sit in /mlp/ and do their thing around 2014+
>A few underages and newfags join on once the election cycle starts, going from reddit to pol to other boards.
>Slow trickle of newfags, but more and more 'oldfags' are leaving at a higher rate, and cancerous newfags begin outnumber them.
>Board culture liquidates into generals, cancer shitpost threads, and cyoas.
>Modern day.
>>
File: 1372453[1].jpg (52KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1372453[1].jpg
52KB, 597x597px
>>29612838
>>
>>29612947
Why are you still here then? Going by your post you must be a newfag, retard or underage, which one is it?
>>
I am usually pretty critical. Glimmer was over powered. She shouldn't be an alicorn tier unicorn. Her motives were shallow and weak. They bring said, I love her character and the cheeky cunt is a good addition to the show. Finally someone with flaws is introduced. First ally someone who might be able to grow as a character
>>
>>29612992
On a scale of 'a lot' to 'very', how retarded are you?
>>
File: 1487364535163.jpg (37KB, 995x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487364535163.jpg
37KB, 995x406px
>>29612838
>Glimmer
>fans

It's all shitposting
>>
File: 1481759373266.png (221KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481759373266.png
221KB, 450x450px
>>29612992
Did you even read my post?
>>
>>29613059
Yeah, so which one are you?
>>
>>29613050
>Implying Glimmerfags think their waifu is important enough to replace the main character
>Implying that doesn't just show that Shimmerfags think their waifu is important enough to replace the main character
>>
>>29613531
This
>>
Gas all glimmerfags
>>
I want Glimmer dead
>>
>>29613531
This

>>29613050
Also it shows that eqgfags are taking over and we need a wall.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.