[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flutterrape - 5/3/17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 472
Thread images: 198

File: 275253.jpg (84KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
275253.jpg
84KB, 640x800px
>What is Flutterrape?
Flutterrape is a collection of stories about ponies trying to have sex with Anon, the only human in Equestria. While the title implies that it is Fluttershy trying to rape Anon, others may follow in her hoofsteps and attempt their own versions of >rape. There are different versions of Flutterrape, but most are lighthearted stories about the ponies failing in their comical attempts to get into Anon’s pants. Just because your story has Anon in it, doesn't mean it fits in this thread. Check other threads (Pie, AiE, etc) about story content before posting.

Author List: http://pastebin.com/eG8iY7Wy
Fimfic Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211640/flutterrape
Request Bin: http://pastebin.com/rZU1Hbqy
Old thread: >>29445030

Thread Archive: https://desustorage.org/mlp/search/subject/Flutterrape/

////

>How do I start writing?
Writing these stories is very easy. Write in the second person and preface your lines with ‘>’. This is what turns normal text into greentext.

Writing Guides:
http://pastebin.com/uXvpYYzS
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
http://pastebin.com/r6dTpd3j
>>
Chrysalis guy from last thread.
I have a continuation for the green I started, quite a lot actually. And while it still involves rape it sorta becomes more of an AiE green. Should I post the updates here or there? Or should I just fuck off?
>>
File: medium (4).png (96KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (4).png
96KB, 598x600px
>>29611854
I beleive you can do it. Drop the rapey bits here and paste the parts without rape elsewhere. If it's good all the same, I'm sure you'll maintain a fellowship.
>>
>>29611854
You finish what you started and get criticized on it!
If there's rape involved in some form, we want it!

But seriously, you go ahead and do what you like. We'd love to see it.
>>
File: yeeeah_baby.jpg (44KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
yeeeah_baby.jpg
44KB, 314x295px
>Yeeeah baby, work that grill.
>>
File: 1415508493999.jpg (45KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1415508493999.jpg
45KB, 314x295px
>>29612105
Yeeeah, work that grill baby.
>>
>>29611854
Post here, I know I'd read it.
>>
>>29612105
Please don't anger the dolphin overlord by false posting.
>>
how to start writing?
>>
>>29613426
First step is crucial, buy a keyboard.
>>
>>29613426

start writing.
>>
File: fswantstoplaywithyourswitch.png (602KB, 852x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fswantstoplaywithyourswitch.png
602KB, 852x1024px
>Fluttershy wants to play with your new Nintendo Switch, do you let her?
>>
>>29614487
No, because I wouldn't buy such garbage.
>>
File: like-i-give-a-fuck.gif (561KB, 321x182px) Image search: [Google]
like-i-give-a-fuck.gif
561KB, 321x182px
>>29614487
Well, she can't because I wanna play Breath of the Wild! She can piss off.
>>
File: Bad Yellow.png (48KB, 750x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Yellow.png
48KB, 750x506px
>>29614487
>>
Plump.
>>
I do not know if I should repost what I had on the last thread or let my story die
>>
>>29617174
Go for it if you'd like to post.
>>
File: flootboot_crop_Questionmark.png (457KB, 785x558px) Image search: [Google]
flootboot_crop_Questionmark.png
457KB, 785x558px
Vinny is working on a thing
>>
File: fluttbutt__doggo.png (141KB, 353x405px) Image search: [Google]
fluttbutt__doggo.png
141KB, 353x405px
>>29618269
'Ere we are~
http://imgur.com/a/WWixw
>>
File: Big_Macintosh7.jpg (108KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Macintosh7.jpg
108KB, 600x927px
I want Big Mac to shove his sweaty balls into my face
>>
>It's been a week of living with Chrysalis.
>Just 23 more to go, and boy are you looking forward to it.
>Living with her is a struggle. She's always moving you from the couch to the bed to sleep with her, like actually just sleep next to her. You told her to stop, you even tried sleeping over at Twilight's, but every night, you fall asleep by yourself and wake up next to her.
>But that's not your only complaint.
>You were under the impression that changelings didn't have to eat anything, but apparently they eat just like regular ponies when they can't feed on love. And this changeling happens to be three times the size of a normal one.
>In fact she just finished eating all your fish while you just sat and watched. You've mostly accepted your fate at this point. Every time you try to say something about it she goes off about being royalty.
>"You probably didn't know it, but I caught that myself." You inform her.
>"Good job Anonymous, it was tasty."
>"I hoped it would be, when I caught it, for myself."
>"Hmm, you'll need to catch some more some time." Is all she says, ignoring your obvious irritation.
>"You know, you would save a lot of food if you just gave me some love."
>"Yeah, no thanks." You tell her. She frowns for a moment and then transforms into a human woman.
>"Come on Anon, we could go to go bed right now. No one would have to find out." She takes on a sultry look and continues: "It would just be you and me..."
>You have to admit to yourself, this would have its advantages. But chances are she'd eat you afterward. And it's Chrysalis, you hate her.
>"It's not happening, now just change back already."
>Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Chrysalis groans as she moves over to your couch and turns on the TV.
>She doesn't really like company. Opening the door you see Fluttershy standing there looking up at you.
>"Oh hi, Fluttershy. What's up?"
>>
>>29618963
>"Hi Anon, I noticed that scary changeling hasn't been around her lately."
>She doesn't know. She can't see Chrysalis sitting on the couch, who is currently scowling at Fluttershy's comments.
>She continues: "That rotten Chrysalis didn't hurt you did she?"
>"Fluttershy you don't underst-"
>"Anon could I talk to you for a moment, about... science." Twilight's voice comes from your couch, you hate it when she does that.
>"O-oh Twilight's here?" Fluttershy says with a worried look on her face.
>Walking into Fluttershy's view she greets her.
>"Anon I need to talk privately with you for a moment." Fluttershy doesn't like the sound of that. "Don't worry uh, Fluttershy. I'll give him back to you in just a second.'' She says before closing the door abruptly.
>"Don't let her know I'm here." She tells you.
>"Why?"
>"Just don't alright, I don't want her to know that I'm living here yet."
>"But if I don't she'll be here every morning trying to guess my fetish, and I'm getting enough of that from you."
>"Look if you don't um, I'll let you sleep by yourself tonight." She says.
>You never thought you'd have to bargain for that, but she seems almost desperate.
>"I want my bed back." You say.
>"Anon you know that's my bed now. You don't really expect me, a queen, to sleep on a couch do you?"
>"It's my bed but if you want I can go out and tell all the ponies that you're in here. And then you'll have all the attention you could possibly want."
>"Alright, you can have the bed for, one night."
>"A week." You say bluntly.
>Still in Twilight's form, she looks angry.
>"Fiiine." she says through gritted teeth.
>>
>>29618973
>Weird, you didn't think she'd cave like that. But now you don't have to wake up with her sleeping on you.
>Opening the door for Fluttershy, you see she's standing there looking down kicking at the ground with a sort of sad expression.
>"Oh um, are you done?" She says.
>"Yeah Fluttershy, me and Anon were just talking about math or something. It's just one of those things I can't seem to shut up about, you know?" She says, mocking Twilight.
>"W-well I wouldn't put it quite like that but..."
>"Don't worry about it Fluttershy, I have to get going anyway."
> before she walks off, she leans into Fluttershy's ear and whispers something, which causes her to blush.
>Now that you two are alone she just stands there with a big grin on her face. You know she just did something to make your life miserable.
>"What did she just tell you?" You ask.
>"Oh n-nothing Anon, nothing at all. I have to um, go clean up a little, bye." She says before she hurriedly flies off.
>Well now you're alone. Even though what just happened has you feeling a little uneasy you can't help but feel happy at this. This is the first time Chrysalis has left you're house, you almost forgot what it's like to have it all to yourself.
>Scared little voice in your head be damned, you're going to relax.
>>
>>29618976
>You are now Fluttershy.
>If what Twilight said is true, you've got to make yourself a little more presentable. You wash up, light a candle, and put some flower petals on your bed.
>You felt bad taking their petals off, but you're sure they'd forgive you if they knew what it was for.
>You sit there for a few minutes, waiting by the door. This is the time Twilight told you to be ready.
>After a while you begin to suspect the worst.
>"It was just a joke wasn't it? Oh, you're so gullible Fluttershy." You can't help but berate yourself, you had gotten your hopes up for nothing.
>But then your ears perk up when you hear a knock at the door. You immediately feel your face flush red. It's actually happening, he's actually here.
>Your hopes are confirmed when you open the door. There stands Anon with a smile on his face.
>"H-hello an-non." You squeak out.
>"Hey... Fluttershy." He says as he looks down at his hand and then back to you.
>"Mind if I come in?" He asks.
>"N-no, n-not at a-all."
>Sitting on your couch next to him he puts his arm around you.
>"You know Fluttershy, I appreciate all that you've done for me, always coming to my house and trying to guess my fetish, it shows you really care."
>Finally he gets it.
>"I never realized before how much I cared about you too." He says.
>"So all those times you called me a stupid rapist whorse you were just playing hard to get?" You ask.
>He spits out a laugh before quickly regaining composure.
>"Exactly Fluttershy, I never meant those things. You're the prettiest mare I know. In fact I think I'd like to try some of those fetishes with you know."
>My goodness.
>>
>>29618985
>You are Chrysalis.
>This Fluttershy chick isn't very smart. And wow is she desperate. She's eating up every stupid thing you tell her. She's practically beet red from how hard she's blushing.
>The quiet ones are always the freakiest, the most repressed.
>You can almost taste the love she has for Anon. Too bad for her she'll never get the real one.
>Putting your hand through her mane you can feel her shudder, as she makes a sort of squeaking sound.
>"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." You tell her. To which she replies with stutters and eeps.
>You get an inch from her face and say "Or maybe we should just do it right here?"
>"Ahh~" is all she says before her eyes roll back into her head she passes out. You give her nudge but she's out cold. That was easy.
>Rolling her over you see hind legs are completely soaked. Weird little pony. Changing back into your regular form you begin to feed on her love, which just pours out of her easily now.
>Anon was getting upset that you were eating all of his food so this ought to keep you full for a while. Then maybe he'll warm up to the idea of living with you.
>As you absorb the love this pony has for Anon you begin to think of ways to get Anon's love. He certainly hasn't liked it when you walked in on him showering, no matter how many times you did it.
>He claims he doesn't like cuddling with you in the morning but you know better. Maybe you should try something different, like making him breakfast, or forcing him to ask for permission to enter the bathroom.
>That might just work.
>>
>>29618997
>You're Anon.
>it's the middle of the night and you just woke up. Despite your best efforts you can't get back to sleep. You've just been thinking to yourself all this time.
>Chrysalis came back a while ago and wouldn't tell you where she was. Which means something bad has happened and you're going to have an angry mob at you're door.
>You almost wish she would mess up and then would be forced to leave. That would teach her to be a squatter.
>Although who knows where she'd end up. It wouldn't be right for a queen to- dammit you're thinking like she does now. Stupid bug has gotten into your head.
>You should've locked the door while she was gone. Why did you miss that opportunity? Next time then.
>You decide to go downstairs and get a glass of water. Walking into the kitchen and pouring yourself some, you see her sleeping on your couch.
>It looks like she's in an uncomfortable position, and she's sprawled out with half of her legs hanging off the side.
>>
File: mlfw4493_large.jpg (97KB, 656x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw4493_large.jpg
97KB, 656x1000px
>>29619014
>You almost feel bad for her, but that's how you slept there most nights recently.
>Walking over to her with your glass of water in hand you sit in front of her and watch her sleep.
>Technically she's not a citizen of Equestria either, so would it be a crime if you just killed her in her sleep?
>Her hair almost glows in the dark, it looks nice. Even though she's a monster and she invaded your home you don't really want to kill her, just sort of hurt her a little.
>It's at this moment you realize she's slightly shivering every time she exhales. It's chilly without a blanket isn't it Chrysalis? You hope to yourself that she gets a cold.
>Alright now you do feel bad. Finishing your water you bring her one of the blankets from your bed. Covering her gently you watch as she unconsciously snuggles into it. That's seriously gross, not even a little cute.
>When her shivering stops you're satisfied with your work and start to head back up the stairs. That's when you hear her voice.
>"Anon..."
>You freeze from the suddenness of it and then turn to face her.
>"... You care about me." She says in the most cocky taunting way possible. It's like you're in kindergarten again and she's the bully on the playground.
>"Fuck you Chrysalis." You say as you walk away. You can hear her laughing as you get back in bed. Stupid bug horse.
>>
>>29619023
Man I almost feel bad for butterhush now.
>>
>Day 46 in Equestria.
>Wake up, shit, shower, shave.
>Pour yourself a bowl of Luna bites for breakfast. They're alright but not your favorite. You're all out of Celestia O's.
>Hear a knock at the door. If this is who you think it is this will make a week straight of her coming here.
>Open the door to see the mail pony Derpy.
>"Hi Anon."
"Hi again Derpy."
>"I have another guess today."
"Well let's see it then."
>She turns around and just stands there.
>"What do you think?"
"Think of what?"
>"My flanks."
>Keeping it simple.
"They're big, but I'm not really an ass man."
>"A what?"
"I don't like butts that much. At least not enough to sleep with a pony."
>"Oh, okay."
>She looks sad.
"Sorry Derpy."
>"I don't think I'll ever figure it out."
"Aw, don't feel too bad Derpy. I'm sure if you put your mind to it and keep trying, you'll figure it out some day."
>She looks up and smiles.
>"Do you really think so?"
"I know so, champ. Feeling better?"
>"Yeah."
"Great. Now go deliver that mail pal."
>With a big smile she flies off towards the rising sun, a trail off letters streaming from her mail bag the whole way.
>The end.
>>
>>29618356
Go back to /hhh/ and stay there.
>>
>>29620181
How now, there's nothing wrong with some gay around here. We're talking rape of all sorts here, and... clearly what he wants isn't much rape, but that just creates some lovely scenarios where a Fluttershy is forcing herself on a gay Anon when he's trying to make Big Mac's balls his glasses.
>>
>>29619023
Really enjoyed this. Nice work!
>>
>>29620189
>rape
He's clearly asking for it.
>>
>>29620189
I read one like that but it was just the M6 not realising that Anon and Big Mac spent a little to much time together while hitting on him
>>
>>29619023
It makes me sad to think Fluttershy might cry from something Anon didnt intentionally do. Because at least with Anon, he can choose to make up for it, but when someone else is taking advantage of that little pony it makes my feelings twist and turn.
>>
>>29620189
We /rgm/ now
>>
>>29521635
Liberty Writefag, will you continue or are you still here?
>>
Boop
>>
Anyone have any links to good Applerape stories? I feel it's under represented around here.
>>
>>29623609
Easily my favorite Applerape.
http://pastebin.com/m6WtRvU8
>>
File: 643554.png (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
643554.png
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: coffee.gif (2MB, 635x522px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.gif
2MB, 635x522px
>>
>>29623654
That was pretty good. Thanks.
>>
>>29625388
Glad you liked it.
>>
>>29625014
I always have my coffee with cream. I just prefer it sweet like you~
>>
>>29619023
Moar
>>
File: Booty.jpg (74KB, 1000x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Booty.jpg
74KB, 1000x1086px
>>
File: rapeherinthedark.png (320KB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
rapeherinthedark.png
320KB, 1280x752px
>>
>>29627042
She looks so cute there.
>>
>>29627631
You look cute.
>>
File: Art.png (228KB, 490x506px) Image search: [Google]
Art.png
228KB, 490x506px
>>
Oh Shit im not Going back there... (i have a nightmare about it)
>>
>>29628957
Is there a story behind that anon?
>>
File: 1381925.png (65KB, 740x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1381925.png
65KB, 740x3328px
>>
File: Harshwhinny.png (619KB, 1070x1864px) Image search: [Google]
Harshwhinny.png
619KB, 1070x1864px
>>
File: 1390760248790.jpg (43KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1390760248790.jpg
43KB, 452x710px
>>29630811
>tfw goat moms weren't the future he'd envisioned.
>>
File: 1060519.png (148KB, 801x609px) Image search: [Google]
1060519.png
148KB, 801x609px
>>29630811
I find as I've gotten older with the series, I'm getting a hell of a lot more fond of a mature mare like Ms. Harshwhinny... Just wanna rip that coat off her to see what she's hiding, even though it wouldn't cover her crotch boobs and there'd be nothing under it except maybe chest fluff, and then have her criticize me on my probably poor sexual performance and lack of professionalism.

She'd have to be a beast in bed after hours.
>>
File: coward.png (451KB, 940x1075px) Image search: [Google]
coward.png
451KB, 940x1075px
>>29630972
So something like this
>>
>>29632003
Pretty much.
>>
Boop
>>
File: Bronze medal.png (182KB, 838x928px) Image search: [Google]
Bronze medal.png
182KB, 838x928px
>>
What would be a good way for anon to escape the rape? This is assuming he's in ponyville and any pony is capable of raping him at any given time. I need ideas for some short stories.
>>
File: 1455042491182.png (921KB, 1580x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1455042491182.png
921KB, 1580x1214px
>>29630972
>Just a year
Y-yeah, that's way too long to go without.
>>
>>29635351
Go to Canterlot.
You are now not being raped in Ponyville.
Serious, might be best to consider an actual relationship with a less rapey pone.
Hiding in a bathtub won't really work, wouldn't be elevated high enough.
>>
Y'all been around long enough to be look back on in nostalgia.
>>
>>29635658
Member when someone posted green?
That was good!
>>
>>29636040
A lot can happen in 4 years and realizing that this shit was around during all of that fucks with me.
>>
>>29636061
Flutterrape's been present in my life throughout some pretty crazy life experiences.

It's like a guardian angel.

A touchy-feely guardian angel.
>>
File: beach.jpg (1MB, 3500x2192px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
1MB, 3500x2192px
>>
Alakazump
>>
>Pinkie tells the gator all of your fetishes, and the best part is, the gator refuses to tell Fluttershy any of them.
>>
>>29636997
Gummy is a fucking bro, obviously he'd never reveal anything to Fluttershy.
>>
>>29636997
I know whos the weakspot then
>>
>>29636997
I'd read it.
>>
>>29636997
based gummy
>>
File: medium (3).gif (1006KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
medium (3).gif
1006KB, 483x483px
>>29637130
Would Fluttershy do it? Would she hurt her friend in this instance to get some fuck out a guy?
Would Fluttershy force Pinkie Pie to break a promise like that? A Pinkie Promise.
>>
>>29637688
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>29637688
I'm pretty sure that we've established she'd do anything for dick.
>>
>>29637750
Would you really concent after that? Would you pound Fluttershy's ass after she guesses your assplay fetish, after she guesses your latex fetish, after guesses your midget fetish, after she guesses your double penetrating dildo fetish, after she guesses your consensual sex for the sole purpose of procreation fetish?
Would you continue to get the best sex of your life, after learning how she absolutely shattered the spirit of one of your best friends?
>>
>>29637862
Yes. Besides, all of it wouldn't have happened. But it did, because of that pink dumbass refusing to keep her mouth shut.
>>
File: topcute.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
topcute.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>29637862
>"Is this stuff you fetish?"
"N....Oh well yes it is but you can still fuck off, im with the pink."
>>
flump
>>
File: 1486020962312.jpg (18KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
1486020962312.jpg
18KB, 636x466px
>>29638748
Fuck you.
>>
>>29637862
Fuck no! It was never about the fetish guessing! It's about doing the fetish with someone you like!
>>
>>29637966
>>29639665
With that choice now you'll have your adorable little pinkie in your life, but Fluttershy now is even hornier and even more alone. The gators gums were locked shut and Pinkie's friendship tested , everything seemed to work out in the end for you aaaand the rest of the world. But now a lingering thought will forever occur to you; getting into some assplay with Fluttershy might be what you'll have to do to help save Equestria.
>>
File: 1229185.png (130KB, 563x489px) Image search: [Google]
1229185.png
130KB, 563x489px
>>29640524
Not if it's a case of I just told Pinkie my fetishes because she's bro tier and we were just shooting the shit. She knows mine, I know hers, but that doesn't mean we gotta bang.
And since I also know Gummy is a bro as well, it doesn't bother me that she told him.

So im free to go tryin to hook up with who I actually wanna be with, got an awesome bro like Ponk as a friend, and Fluttershy can fuck off.
>>
>>29636997
>>29637688
Just because of all of this talk, here is some green. More coming soon.

>You've realized that pink slut ratted you out.
>Somehow, that gator was able to pass over a chalkboard with the words "I know everything" across the counter after the pink one leaves the room.
>Your blood boils to a point that you can barely contain yourself.
>She comes back with your order; a dozen of cupcakes, fresh out of the oven.
>"Here you go! Will that be bits or--"
>You flip it over, causing it to soar in the air and land on Pinkie.
>You march out of the room, without even saying a word.
>"I.O.U. it is!" She yells out while licking off the frosting.

>The next day arrives.
>After you finish off your usual routeen, you wait beside the door, expecting the yellow twat to knock on it any moment now.

>Five minutes have passed by and not a single peep.
>Whatever she has planned, it must be big.
>Fuck surprises, you just want to get his out of the way.
>You open up the door to be greeted by nothing.
>No, literally, there is nothing outside.
>No contraption, no letter, not even Butterbuns herself.
>Your newspaper is outside, but you can sense that it could be a trap.
"HA! I ain't falling for that again!" You scream through the top of your lungs before closing the door and locking it.

>The next day rolls by.
>You were beyond paranoid to even go outside yesterday, so you decided to stay indoors.
>You wake up, gripping the broom in your hands to see that your house is untouched.
>You look through the window to see two rolls of newspapers laying outside.
>This isn't right.
>She never misses a day.
>You look outside and run over to grab the newspapers.
>After locking the door, you check the clock.
>She's over an hour late for today's guess.
>This isn't like her.
>You need to find out if she gave up.
>Becaus if she did, you can celebrate!
>>
>>29640651
Has the gator killed the yellow one after finding out Anon's plight?
>>
>>29640651
Can't wait to see where this goes.
>>
>>29637966
That is a cute ponk.
>>
File: medium (11).png (516KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
medium (11).png
516KB, 800x519px
Good Morning Bump~
>>
File: pocky.png (436KB, 934x1365px) Image search: [Google]
pocky.png
436KB, 934x1365px
>>
File: 1453784716935.gif (1MB, 400x690px) Image search: [Google]
1453784716935.gif
1MB, 400x690px
>>29642226
>>
>>29637912
this
>>
File: 0051-1382088446923.jpg (41KB, 527x387px) Image search: [Google]
0051-1382088446923.jpg
41KB, 527x387px
Ponk
>>
>>29642659
>You open the front door expecting something fresh and exciting.
>Alas, It's Fluttershy, and a cohort of various woodland critters.
>"Good morning, Anon!"
"Back on Earth I used to have a good life."
>"I have a new fetish guess for you!"
"Now I'm here."
>"So do you like animals? Pet play? T-this sort of thing...?"
>She beckons towards her well-behaved ensemble of cheerful critters and gives you a big, tired smile.
>"Do you... like them?"
"I'm not fond of animals."
>"But look at all these cutesy wootsy critters, Anon! Just look at their fluffy little tails, their adorable faces, and huggable bodies!"
"Uh huh."
>"Don't you just want to surround yourself with them every day?"
"Nu uh."
>"Just day in, day out, animals animals animals?"
"Uhh--"
>"All the time. Non-stop. Never ending. Just animals from dusk till dawn?"
"...Fluttershy?"
>"Never sleeping. Never going to parties. Always animals. Feed feed feed, medicine medicine medicine. All the time!?"
"Shy are you okay?"
>>
File: 1422902365910.png (99KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
1422902365910.png
99KB, 435x512px
>>29645059
>"Can't find a stallion because you always smell like ANIMALS?"
"I--"
>"JUST CEASELESS, UNRELENTING ANIMALS?!"
"Shy I'm getting scared--"
>"ALL THE FUCKING TIME? NEVER ANY SLEEP? ALWAYS CHITTERING IN YOUR -FUCKING- EARS WHENEVER YOU TRY TO GET SOME -FUCKING- REST?!"
"Sh-shy stop I really don't think this is healthy--"
>"ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON FOR THE REST OF YOUR -FUCKING- LIFE NEVER GETTING A -FUCKING- HUSBAND OR ANY -FUCKING- CHILDREN?"
>The animals that joined Fluttershy are all currently heaped in your arms clinging to you, and you to them.
>All of you are trembling with fear.
>"EVERY MONTH IT'S ANOTHER -FUCKING- LETTER FROM YOUR MOTHER-- 'HEY FLUTTERSHY HAVE YOU GOT A -FUCKING- COLTFRIEND YET?! WHEN AM I GOING TO GET SOME -FUCKING- GRANDCHILDREN?!'"
>She grabs you by the collar and screams directly into your face.
>"WHAT'S WRONG MOTHER, DO MY CUTE AND -FUCKING- CUDDLY WIDDLE CREATURES NOT COUNT? ARE THEY NOT -FUCKING- GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR -FUCKING- PERFECT WORLDVIEW? AM I A FAILURE LIKE ZEPHYR? ARE YOU -FUCKING- ASHAMED OF ME?!"
>She shrieks at the top of her lungs.
>You've never been more terrified in your entire life.
>The mare bursts into tears and starts sobbing.
>Then begins slapping you in the face over and over again with a hoof.
>Fluttershy, element of kindness, beats you into submission on your own doorstep as she screams at you as though you're her mother.
>Eventually she gets tired and drops to the ground, crawling over to you and pulling herself under one of your arms, latching onto it and bawling her eyes out as you give a distant tree a thousand-yard-stare.
>Covered in wailing animals and a crying wannabe-rapist, you remain in the foetal position on your porch until noon.
>All you wanted to do was eat cereal.
>>
>>29645071
That went places I wasn't prepared for, 10/10
>>
>>29645071
That would explain a lot.
>>
>>29645071
It is not a fetish of mine, but I now do have some sort of interest.
>>
File: postpone.png (270KB, 1024x1856px) Image search: [Google]
postpone.png
270KB, 1024x1856px
>>29645071
Fluttershy being as eccentric as Anon is sometimes, i love it.
>>
File: 1486277814114.png (362KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486277814114.png
362KB, 1000x1000px
>>29645071
>>
File: fillyshy.jpg (324KB, 800x1955px) Image search: [Google]
fillyshy.jpg
324KB, 800x1955px
>>
File: 477313.jpg (38KB, 433x536px) Image search: [Google]
477313.jpg
38KB, 433x536px
>>
File: bedroom.png (245KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bedroom.png
245KB, 1100x1100px
>>
>>29640651
I can't wait for more~
>>
File: THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST.png (189KB, 478x691px) Image search: [Google]
THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST.png
189KB, 478x691px
>>29649033
>>
>It's quiet.
>Too quiet.
>You're walking through ponyville tonight but something's off.
>You can't help but feel that you're being watched.
>You stop beneath a light post and look around, trying to shed light on the situation.
>You don't see anything so you call out a "hello?"
>You're greeted with an ominous giggle coming from the darkness.
>That's all the encouragement you need to get out of there.
>You start running through town now, but as you do you can hear the same giggling getting closer and closer.
>You panic and run to the nearest house and start pounding on the door.
>Despite all the noise you're making no one answers. You feel that you've made a fatal error now as you can hear the sound of hoofsteps.
>You start running again. You shout at the hidden figure "what do you want?" But there's no answer.
>Fearing for your life you run into an alley and try to hide. Seeing a garbage can on its side you pick it up and jump in, just barely getting the lid on over your head.
>You listen for any sound of your pursuer. That's when you hear the tell tale giggle, only this time it echos through alley in an almost supernatural way.
>You try to silence your breathing hoping that it will pass right by without discovering you.
>You hear hoofsteps that sound as though they are right next to you. Your heart is beating so fast you fear it may give you away.
>But then you hear them leave the alley. You must have lost whoever it was that was chasing you.
>Relieved, you step out of the garbage can and brush yourself off.
>You breath heavy, all the stress from the situation leaving you.
>But then you hear the giggle again. Your blood turns cold and you turn around to see the shape of a pony standing at the end of the alley, with its back to the street lights it casts a long, terrifying shadow that nearly reaches you.
>>
>>29649794
>The horror of your situation truly sets in as you notice this alley is a dead end, both literally and figuratively.
>You start to shake as the figure starts moving closer to you. Your back against the wall, you shout "why are you doing this?"
>"You know why, silly." your attacker says.
>"Leave me alone, I'll give you anything you want, please just not that." You beg.
>Your tormentor just giggles as she approaches further.
>When she's practically within arms reach of you she stops.
>"Anon."
>"Wh-what?"
>leaning forward you see a big messy pink mane on the familiar pink face.
>"It's time for cuddles!" A grin stretching across her face as she says it.
>This is the horrible fate you've been trying to avoid all this time, but now it's too late. You just scream as she closes in on you and your vision grows dark.

>You jolt up in your bed, covered in sweat and with a pounding heart.
>You look around and see that you're in your room.
>It was all just a dream.
>You smile. Relived that you were spared that terrible reality.
>Walking out of room to get ready for the day you don't think to look out your window.
>It was there, staring in with wide eyes and a happy smile, your own personal nightmare watched you.
>And you didn't hear her when she said,
>"See you again tonight Anon. Teehee."
>>
>>29649802
That escalated quickly
>>
File: invasive yellow.png (86KB, 606x610px) Image search: [Google]
invasive yellow.png
86KB, 606x610px
>>
>>29650647
The roundness of her crotch just makes me want to kick her there...
I mean, she doesn't have balls, but... for some reason it's just asking to be kicked...
>>
File: Cunt_Punt.jpg (24KB, 278x404px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt_Punt.jpg
24KB, 278x404px
>>29651369
>She's here again. This time in your house and wearing your underwear for some unholy reason.
>"Why are you here?"
>"Oh my! Looks like you've caught me red hooved, broken into your house, and wearing your underwear... you'll just have to punish a bad pony like me..." she says as she bites lip.
>Picking her up by the scruff of her neck you try to throw her out the door. She protests as she grabs onto the door frame.
>"Anon wait!"
>You hesitate before pushing her all the way out.
>"Are you saying this isn't your fetish?" She asks.
>Without saying a word you kick her square in the crotch and send her flying out of your house onto your front yard.
>She lies there writhing in pain but then she starts to smile.
>"Th-thank you Anon~"
>Gross.
>>
>>29651707
That's outstanding.
>>
File: spa.png (278KB, 1407x1134px) Image search: [Google]
spa.png
278KB, 1407x1134px
>>
File: horse maury.png (513KB, 1280x775px) Image search: [Google]
horse maury.png
513KB, 1280x775px
>>
>>29645071
>ceaseless, unrelenting animals
How horrifying.
>>29649802
And spoopy.

I didn't realize that it's Halloween already fellas.
>>
>>29653090
Well, I'm not paying for child support
>>
>>29644774
That's certainly one way to type.
>>
File: 1476771233230.png (847KB, 1007x2023px) Image search: [Google]
1476771233230.png
847KB, 1007x2023px
>>29653090
"So I can make things pregnant here?"
>>
File: something new.png (52KB, 514x467px) Image search: [Google]
something new.png
52KB, 514x467px
>>
Do something funny, you fucks.
>>
File: Ferret King.gif (116KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ferret King.gif
116KB, 500x375px
>>29656111

How about I cut yer head off and marry your waifu to a stranger to solidify my alliance to Poland?
>>
>>29656128
get the fuck outa here hawkeye
>>29656111
Fuck you and your trips
>>
File: littlewizard.jpg (85KB, 587x673px) Image search: [Google]
littlewizard.jpg
85KB, 587x673px
>>29656140

You can't stop me. In death I am invincible.
>>
>>29656149
shoo
go and stay go

How is the Ferret King doing nowadays?
>>
File: SNN1807B_406088a.jpg (53KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
SNN1807B_406088a.jpg
53KB, 580x580px
>>29656167

He's good, thanks for asking. There was a whole short lived thread revolving around him. Maybe I'll start it up again on gtpone.
>>
>>29656194
Do It
>>
File: Jchalloship.png (158KB, 612x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jchalloship.png
158KB, 612x600px
>>29656304

get on skype
>>
File: tactical shitposting.jpg (159KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
tactical shitposting.jpg
159KB, 1191x670px
>>29625991
>cutest pic of fluttershy I've seen ever
>can't save it because of implied Fluttercord
There is no justice.

>>29627042
[Backup singer]
My Smallish Dog, My Smallish Dog
Hhh, hhh, hhh, hhhh...

[Twilight Sparkle]

(My Smallish Dog)
I used to wonder what petting could be
(My Smallish Dog)
Until you apes shared its magic with me

[Rainbow Dash]

Big adventure

[Pinkie Pie]

Tons of fun

[Rarity]

A beautiful heart

[Applejack]

Faithful and strong

[Fluttershy]

Sharing kindness!

[Twilight Sparkle]

It's an easy feat
And leashes makes it all complete

You have my smallish dogs
Do you know you're all my very best pets?
>>
>>29656315
I will later, but I gotta go to work in a little bit
>>
>>29656412
>You don't so much hear a 'knock' on the door as a loud, dull thud.
>Blinking several times, you stop stirring your morning tea and set the cup down, heading for the door.
>You look through the spy-hole.
>No Fluttershy.
>Excellent.
>Throwing open the door with a smile, you gaze down at your guest.
>Slowly, the smile fades.
>A large, shaggy yellow dog is sat on its haunches, grinning up at you with a cocked head and a tongue hanging from one side of its lopsided smile.
>The dog's tail, in mocking contrast to the rest of its coat, is bright pink.
>Your eyes narrow.
"Something's off about this."
>Survey the area.
>Then crouch down, offering a hand to scratch the dog behind the ear.
"Heeey, hey buddy! Where are you from? Do you have an owner?"
>The dog rushes forward and licks your face from chin to forehead in one massive slobbery motion.
>You push back against the dog, spitting to the side.
"Ahh Jesus, your breath is horrible, get off--"
>As you try to move the dog off you, it forces itself upon you, licking madly.
>Being crouched, it's not long before you're on your back, the weight of this unusually large and friendly dog holding you down.
"Haha, okay! That's enough! Down-- DOWN!"
>The dog ignores you, instead opting to force its muzzle in your mouth and start licking the back of your throat.
>Eyes bulging, you shove the dog as hard as you can.
>It's deterred but only for a second.
>You try to stand but consistently find yourself pressed back down under the sheer weight of the dog.
"OFF! OFF! BAD--"
>It crams its tongue down your throat again.
>You're pinned down now, and the dog takes full advantage by licking every corner of your face it can.
>You whimper under the onslaught.
>Finally, the dog settles down on top of you.
>It pants contentedly and peers down at you.
>You glare up at it.
"Geddoff."
>"No."
>...
"Oh you chucklefuck."
>The dog grins toothily, its lips bending in unnatural ways to make words.
>"Are hairy bitches your fetish, Anon?"
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 264x191px
>>29656491
I had a crazy bitch once.
>>
File: petversion.png (283KB, 527x844px) Image search: [Google]
petversion.png
283KB, 527x844px
>>29656491
No.
thanks for the green tho.
>>
/r/ing Dash raping Anon by pouring ice-cold refreshing Coca-Cola™ down his tight virgin anus
>>
>>29656766
I just saw you here >>29656741

Shit's not funny, brah.
>>
File: collar.png (756KB, 1280x1126px) Image search: [Google]
collar.png
756KB, 1280x1126px
>>29656760
>>
File: passionate letter.png (54KB, 431x1062px) Image search: [Google]
passionate letter.png
54KB, 431x1062px
>>
File: Fluttershy.png (2MB, 887x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy.png
2MB, 887x1200px
>>29657204
>>
File: friendly yellow.png (450KB, 808x2200px) Image search: [Google]
friendly yellow.png
450KB, 808x2200px
>>
File: model.jpg (94KB, 800x1292px) Image search: [Google]
model.jpg
94KB, 800x1292px
>>29658237
>>
File: 1362317.png (1MB, 5937x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1362317.png
1MB, 5937x6000px
>>29653090
Man, I saw some pics of preggo Twilight this morning that I got off to a lot harder than I ever thought I would. Made me think of a story concept, but with how I'm going lately, I'm never gonna fuckin' write it, so... Nudge.

Insert Waifu of choice and Anon, having spent many years together in this Equestrian hell hole, married or not, are at a stage where they were talking about kids/foals. Just talking about them. No plans for them, they don't know if Anon can knock up a mare or not anyway, and even if he could, he played it safe with condoms anyway because nobody wants a half breed abomination... Or he doesn't, anyway.
But the more they talk about it, the more they both want it, but the kid's gotta be human or pony, no in-between monstrosity. So Anon gets an idea and goes to see Zecora, cause the bitch is way outside of town and can keep a secret. He wants some sort of potion or some shit that'll temporarily make him a full blown pony, stallion sperm and all, so he can do the deed and give choice waifu the pony child they both want. Zecora admires it and agrees, but lacks ingredients to make it, and they just happen to be super rare, and in locations that require an adventure. So Anon being the determined manly man he is, lies to his choice waifu about where he's going for the next week and sets off to get Zecora the items.

Fluttershy (or if she was choice waifu (for whatever you sick fucks see in her), anti-waifu of choice) had caught wind of Anon's plan via spying. At this point, years of stalking and wanting sex has had her and Anon meet an agreement that Fluttershy's getting none, but she still stalks him for that time that probably won't happen where his relationship crumbles and can swoop in to comfort him... with her vagina.

And im a poor planner, so next post!
>>
File: 367227.png (482KB, 3065x3543px) Image search: [Google]
367227.png
482KB, 3065x3543px
>>29660497
Still, the adventure sounds dangerous and his idea sounds lovely, so she can't help but offer assistance on it... it was mostly a trap to get them alone together and the adventure is met with many attempts of getting dick. The adventure is annoying, and despite how much he yells at her and kicks her in the butt, he knows why she does it, still after all these years, so he's kind of over faulting her for it. Especially since waifu of choice knows it as well and they're practically friends despite it.

But eventually the adventure comes to an end, Anon has the rare items gathered (like the toe of a cammel or something). Anon brings them back to Zecora, she brews them, the potion is made and ready to go. And when he's ready, he eventually drinks it.
Which then causes Fluttershy to spring her actual trap. The attempted raping during the adventure was just because she can't control her hormones and just wanted sex for the sake of sex. But this is Anon as a pony, with perfectly good pony jizz to give her. She takes all of the opportunity while he's not used to his new pony form, unbalanced and confused as to how his insert racial part here works (wings, horn, flower power hooves, crystal butt, whatever your shitty OC is).

Unable to adequately stop and overpower Fluttershy, Anon gets overpowered instead by her, and his pony virginity is stolen by her. But with that deed done, she finds herself happy and lets him go to do the deed he wanted to do.
Which he does, and he and choice waifu couldn't be happier. But knowledge that what Fluttershy's carrying as well is gonna forever be in the back of their minds, and their talks about their child are replaced with how they're gonna beat the shit out of Fluttershy.
>>
File: twi.png (753KB, 1250x731px) Image search: [Google]
twi.png
753KB, 1250x731px
>>29660499
That doesn't sound like a bad prompt, I hope it get's picked up. Also pretty sure I know exactly what Twilight pics you're talking about.
>>
File: twiplumprump.png (1MB, 861x973px) Image search: [Google]
twiplumprump.png
1MB, 861x973px
>>29660995
Golly, Twilight could sit on my face any day~
>>
>>29661466
That's a pretty nice Twilighht
>>
>>29660995
You are pretty damn spot on. Preggo isn't usually my thing, but... fuck those were hot.
>>
>>29663025
Pusspuss really knocked it out of the park with those.
>>
File: 1473206405200.jpg (58KB, 510x438px) Image search: [Google]
1473206405200.jpg
58KB, 510x438px
>>29661466
Now I have to change my boxers, thanks asshole.
Also, you owe me a new belt buckle
>>
>All these plebians liking Twilight Sparkle
>Not Princess Celestia
>>
>>29611803

I want to stick my dick so far into fluttershy's body that i could pee out her mouth.
>>
Drawing a butt on a face bump
>>
File: notmyglasses_croppreview.png (364KB, 1076x1071px) Image search: [Google]
notmyglasses_croppreview.png
364KB, 1076x1071px
"Hoping I can actually get back to this one" Bump
>>
>>29664907
That little pony ain't so little.
>>
>>29664907

That's a big pony
>>
bump
get off page 9 bitch, I love you
>>
File: lonely.png (220KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.png
220KB, 1280x788px
>>
Grump
>>
File: stare.png (19KB, 500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
19KB, 500x2000px
>>
>>29667267
>When the pussy game is so real you're willing to pay child support.
>>
>>29656412
>not Twilight Barkle
wew
>>
File: family shy.png (725KB, 970x2162px) Image search: [Google]
family shy.png
725KB, 970x2162px
>>
File: premium.png (475KB, 1272x656px) Image search: [Google]
premium.png
475KB, 1272x656px
>>
>>29660499
Hey, that's pretty good.

Instead of nudging, you could've finished your story senpai
>>
>>29669839
We could all be doing something other than bumping and nudging.

Like living our lives as normal human beings.
>>
>>29669913
You're on 4chan, though.

Normal human being you ain't.
>>
File: flutdoher.jpg (223KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
flutdoher.jpg
223KB, 1280x914px
I go back to work tomorrow, and i feel real bad that i never got to fulfilling that promise i made to you guys. I'm sorry.
I've learned ill actually have to work at doing what i love, Making my friends happy.
>>
>>29670579
It's ok Vinny, there's always next time, and it's not like you didn't do anything.
>>
File: 1395779696755.jpg (12KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1395779696755.jpg
12KB, 300x192px
>>29670579
>>
File: huggable.png (2MB, 1793x1080px) Image search: [Google]
huggable.png
2MB, 1793x1080px
>>
File: 1391323285047.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1391323285047.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>29671531
man, those hips are huggable
>>
File: 1488048106081.jpg (123KB, 772x719px) Image search: [Google]
1488048106081.jpg
123KB, 772x719px
>>29669839
I could've, but that's a lot more effort.
Still hating myself for not having it done by this thread... and the thread before... and the thread before...
At this particular moment, I'm depressed, busy and under the weather all at once. So im not gonna do it in the next couple days.
I'll tell someone I frequently talk to pester me about it in the next week or so...
>>
>>29671681
I'm sure your story will be worth the wait.
>>
>>29671898
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know about that, but I guess the whole idea is that you're not the one to judge your own shit.
Perfection is the unreachable thing and all that.

But for reals, with how long im taking I feel like there's a solid element of where I stopped giving a fuck. Not that I did, but it feels like to me I probably did...
Soooooo CLEARLY just gotta finish and let you people tell me what's shit about it.
>>
>>29672444
Trips confirm.
Bumped.
>>
>Walk into your home and see this
> https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/3/15/1387522.jpeg
> What do?
>>
>>29673203
Tell Vinny to get off 4chan.
>>
File: sounds.png (231KB, 923x744px) Image search: [Google]
sounds.png
231KB, 923x744px
>>
File: Honk.png (115KB, 729x732px) Image search: [Google]
Honk.png
115KB, 729x732px
>>
Boop
>>
File: weaver5.png (46KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
weaver5.png
46KB, 625x466px
>>
File: 987420.png (117KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
987420.png
117KB, 600x521px
>>
How could you say no to this face?
https://derpibooru.org/1388339
>>
>>29678365
That face looks weirdly human shaped, also her ear looks like a vagina
>>
File: socks.png (484KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
socks.png
484KB, 900x850px
>>29678405
Ok then how about this one?
>>
>>29671914
Maybe finally finishing it will give you a sense of accomplishment that would help you feel better?

If you're actually depressed you should seek help man. I know you have someone to talk here but I'm sure others can also help ya. If the problem is that you simply just don't care anymore to wrote then ah well I guess. Maybe with time.

I've stopped caring for my Starlight story also.

Mostly since besides like one anon who always responds positively no one else here seemed to care either.
>>
>>29679773
That's a shame to hear about the Starlight story,
you wouldn't happen to know any stories that use her would you?
>>
So, haven't lurked here in years and haven't visited since Christmas. For some reason got the urge to see you assholes again, check in. What have I missed? We still dead? Nebulus still committed to this thread? No one miss even half the writers that have left? I'd like the deets on what's been going on.
>>
>>29680353
The only notable stories about her are in the Starlight thread.

I have a bit of my story I haven't posted yet, but I feel I should bother, at least for now.
>>
>>29681711
We are still dead.
Nebulus still exists (thank god)
We do miss our writers, but they've been gone so long it doesn't hurt that badly anymore.
>>
File: twiinavirtualspace.gif (73KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
twiinavirtualspace.gif
73KB, 768x1024px
>>29681711
Its been pretty slow, but even in its slowest hour I have found derpi to provide humorous pony images to provide prompts for green bumps. Like this one"

>Twilight makes a science, and can virtually live out any fantasy she wants.
>You find her studies of you become less and less frequent.
>Starting to feel lonely, you go to find her and walk in on her doing this
>Pic related
>What do?
>>
>>29681719
Yeah I can see how Glimmer would be hard to write for here, a character with no issues using mind control doesn't mesh with a Pepe le pew style short.
>>
File: 1339365205948.png (66KB, 296x302px) Image search: [Google]
1339365205948.png
66KB, 296x302px
>>29681711
I'm still here, mango. Always lurking and bumping when it needs bumping.

Not too focused on writing too much these days. Sometimes I wonder why I stick around since I don't tend to write that much.

Eh, fuck it, here's a story.

---

>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>And you really, really need to get laid.
>As you sit across from Rarity you smile politely and nod along with what she's saying, sipping your tea at frequent, albeit socially acceptable and perfectly natural times.
>Once every 12 seconds.
>The serene mask you wear is a cover for your irrepressible anxiousness regarding the quandary you find yourself in.
>"So I must say, he was certainly a lot bigger than other stallions I've had, but you know? I honestly preferred Caramel; he was on the 'smaller side', yes, but oh -Celestia- did he back it up by knowing how to make me purr~"
>Rarity smiles fondly, no doubt recalling her time with the lucky stallion she'd seduced.
>"And what about you, Twilight? Had any luck with 'the colts' yet?" she queries with a chuckle.
"Oh, me? I've had loads of stallions asking me, but I'm just waiting for the right one. It's not something I really want to throw away."
>You are of course, referring to your virginity.
>Something you've been trying not so much to 'get rid of', but to obliterate and scatter to the four winds.
>To say you've been unsuccessful with stallions in your life would be an understatement.
>Despite your status as a princess, and all the prestige and wealth that comes with it, no one in Ponyville, Canterlot, or anywhere for that matter, will touch you.
>Even Ratchy Rocks, the homeless stallion that lives under Ponyville Bridge, won't touch you for fear of "desecrating a pure soul with his vile presence."
>Despite telling him that his vile presence is very much welcome and he can desecrate you in any way he pleases, he simply waved you off, and that was that.

1/?
>>
>>29682188
>As Rarity applauds you for your virtue, keen sense of traditional relationships, and the values they espouse, your mind wanders off to ponder ways in which you can overcome your 'issue'.
>"...because obviously it's important to, ah, 'deflower', eventually, but I admire your conviction! A lady must choose the right stallion, no matter how long it takes."
>You cock your head to the side and give a wry smile.
"Did you just imply that you weren't a lady, Rarity?"
>"Certainly not!" she exclaims in mock-shock. "I am quite the belle, and my heart has opened to many a soul over the years. Besides, I wouldn't be the element of generosity if I did not generously give myself to whomsoever wants it, would I?"
>You roll your eyes.
"That's a crude interpretation of your call to destiny, Rarity."
>A cheeky grin and another shameless laugh is the reply you get.
>"Still, I just know you'll find the right stallion eventually. I know you're not the only one in Ponyville that wishes to save herself."
>You raise an eyebrow at this.
>Ponyville is a fairly sexually liberated place, and ponies around here tended to 'enter adulthood' faster than most places.
"Oh? Who might that be?"
>"Oh, well I know Lyra Heartstrings is saving herself for later, and Spike says he's saving himself for his true love, whoever that might end up being."
>You give her a flat look as she babbles on obliviously.
>"But really the most interesting is probably Anonymous, then again I'm sure I heard that Thunderlane might have--"
>You smile and sip your tea.
>Oh Anonymous.
>He's even more lonely than you are.
>Being the only human around has its consequences, and the poor man has to put up with everyone around him pairing off whilst he remains forever alone.
>The idea that he's 'saving himself' is laughable.
>It's more like no one will touch him.
>You'd hate to be in his position.
>...
>You freeze as your teacup parts with your lips.
>Hang on.
>...
>You -are- in his position.
>...

2/?
>>
>>29682201
>When this realisation hits you, you cringe.
>You're on the same level as -Anonymous-.
>Anonymous!
>The oddball human that never quite fit in!
>You're like him! You, the Princess of Friendship!
>"Ahh, Twilight? Darling?"
>You blink a few times and lock eyes with Rarity.
"Uh, something wrong?"
>"Well, yes, actually..."
>She motions to your teacup.
>You've crushed it. The thin porcelain remnants and tea frozen in place by intense magic.
>"...And you've been been glaring at my chest for about twenty seconds."
>You glance again at the utterly devastated teacup, the former object shuddering from the sheer force of arcane energy you're pushing into it.
>A quick thought wonders if you could create diamonds out of it if you crushed it just a bit harder.
>Then again, there are too many different chemicals in the mix to create diamonds, it would likely create something else. What if you applied heat? Could you--
>"You're doing it again, dearest."
"Oh, sorry."
>"Something bothering you?"
"Eh, just realised I left the oven on." you say with a casual smile.
>Eh, just realised you're an utter failure at life comparable to an inter-dimensional monkey wearing pants.
>"Ah, I wasn't even aware you had an oven, isn't that what Spike's for?"
"You're awful, Rarity."
>She laughs warmly.
>"I can tell you're wanting to head off, I suppose I had better get going myself. Give Spike my love, won't you?"
"Of course."
>Celestia knows he's been craving it for years.
>With fond farewells, you and Rarity go your separate ways.
>As you walk back to your castle outside town you think on things.
>Mainly that the local human is in the same boat as you.
>Now if Princess Luna has taught you anything, it's that the genesis of diplomacy lies in a shared need.
>You have something Anon wants.
>He has something you want.
>Perhaps a deal could be made?
>Every other stallion in town either doesn't want you or won't go near you due to your prestige.

3/?
>>
>>29682207
>You're ashamed to admit that somewhere along the line you've even disguised yourself and infiltrated a bar full of drunkards.
>And despite all odds being in your favour, you -still- somehow managed to fail.
>Something about you just repels the opposite sex.
>You gulp as you remember your thankfully brief ventures into the Ponyville nightclub scene.
>In short, you still had your virginity very much intact.
>Your pride, not so much.
>Thankfully, the folks around here that weren't so blackout drunk they'd forgotten having moves made on them by a princess are kind enough not to go around spreading gossip.
>One of the perks of being friends with nearly everyone in town.
>In crossing Ponyville Bridge, Ratchy Rocks waves at you.
>Smile down at him and nod respectfully as you pass.
>A part of you whimpers.
>That ship has sailed, Twilight, let it go.
>You pause before taking the next turn, however, and find yourself at a literal crossroads.
>Two lanes branch off in opposite paths.
>It's not that you're lost of course, just engrossed in thought.
>How long has it been?
>You've been a princess for about ten years now.
>Time is ticking by.
>Your friends are getting older, and you're not getting any younger.
>Rarity may be content to remain single, but Applejack is looking to get married to her fiancée sometime in a few months.
>Rainbow Dash has moved away to Cloudsdale to work full-time as a Wonderbolt.
>The rest of the girls are just... moving on.
>A twang of remorse hits you.
>Everyone's moving on with their lives, and here you are, having reached your thirties and still with no one to call your own.
>It's getting to the point where you might just have to start looking for a partner in places you haven't gone before.
>Maybe you should just take the plunge?
>...
>Rather than heading right as you normally would to go home, you instead veer left.

4/?
>>
>>29682217
>You're not so desperate that you're going to try and make a move on Anonymous, are you?
>...
>Yes, you are, you absolutely are.
>At this thought, your walk turns into a brisk trot.
>You're on good terms with Anonymous, right?
>You welcomed him to the village two summers ago, then got distracted by a monster incursion and forgot about him?
>That makes you friends, right?
>Of course it does, don't be silly, Twilight.
>You find yourself checking your mane in passing shop windows.
>Guess this is really happening then.
>You come to Anonymous' front door.
>You know it's his because it's the only one in this quiet little corner of town that has peeling paint on its face.
>Ponies around here take good care of their homes.
>Anonymous, not so much.
>You quickly check your breath and then your mane again in one of his windows.
>The bags under your eyes aren't getting much smaller with time either.
>It's now or never.
>With that thought, you bang a hoof on the door.
>Game face on, Twilight, it's time to get diplomatic.
>You mutter opening lines to yourself, a few icebreakers lined up and ready to go. You're experienced at this sort of thing now, you're a total natural.
>The door opens, revealing the lanky human.
>"Oh, hello, Twilight Sparkle."
"Hey there... sugarplum?"
>He does a take and gives you a curious look.
>You're a total failure.
>Anonymous, to his credit, makes an effort.
>"Come again, miss?"
"I, uh, hm."
>"..."
"Umm."
>His already blank expression becomes blanker.
>Keep going, Twilight, you can salvage this.
"May I come in?"
>"Uh, of course."
>And so he lets you in.
>As you settle down on his couch, the human hovers near a doorway.
>"So can I get you a drink? I've got water and..."
>He pauses.
>"...water." he finally adds with a lopsided smile.
"A water would be nice."
>He drifts into his kitchen, and you hear him rooting around in cupboards.
>For a moment you stare at the place where he once stood.
>' Sugarplum '

5/?
>>
>>29682221
>If Rarity had seen you say that, would she have slapped you?
>You feel like she might have slapped you.
>You certainly feel like slapping you.
>This is why no one will go near you.
>Here you are, the Princess of Friendship, sat on a couch in some human's house asking for water.
>Many years ago you had a cataclysmic duel to the death with a magic-devouring hellbeast.
>Now you're asking for water so you can get laid.
>How the mighty have fallen, Twilight Sparkle.
>You unfurl a wing and gaze ponderously at it.
>Maybe if you removed them...?
>Wouldn't be the first time you'd tried.
>A soft 'clink' alerts you to Anonymous silently placing a glass on the coffee table between you both.
>He sits across from you.
>And you become aware of how loud his mantelpiece clock is ticking.
>Not wanting to be rude, you levitate the water to your lips and take a louder than normal sip.
>As long as you don't crush the glass and turn it into diamond, this should go smoothly.
"So."
>His eyes study your face patiently.
"Uh. You like books?"
>"Yeah, I like books."
>Tick.
>Tock.
>Tick.
>Tock.
"...Me too."
>Tick.
>Tock.
>Tick.
>Tock.
>They'll sing tales about your exploits one day, of that you're certain.
>Perhaps not the parts of your life where you sat in people's homes and drank water, but the other stuff for sure.
>"Do you..."
>You tense up.
>He's asking you a question.
>Don't screw this up, Twilight.
>"...like movies?"
>Do you like movies?
>Hell of a question.
>What sort of movies?
>Horror? Romance? Science fiction?
>You've seen many movies in your life, some of which were good, some of which were bad.
>Perhaps most of them were bad?
>Definitely badly written, at least.
>So given that the majority of your outings have resulted in unsatisfactory entertainment, can you consider going to the movies to be a pass-time that you enjoy?
>Anonymous nervously glances at the clock as you glare at him.
>"I-if you don't want to answer then--"

6/?
>>
>>29682225
"Yes."
>"...Yes you do?"
"No, well, yes.
>"I--"
"I do like them. I like movies."
>You smile.
>Though behind your smile you're screaming.
>Talking to potential partners elicited some sort of reactionary social retardation within you.
>You've never understood it.
>You're likely going to die alone at this rate.
>"So would you like to, you know, see one with me?"
>Is he actually asking you out to the movies?
>Why?
>He barely knows you and you haven't been here for five minutes.
>What kind of desperate loser is he-- oh, wait, that's exactly what you were planning on doing.
>He's using your own game plan against you.
>But an opportunity is an opportunity, Twilight.
>Time to grab the buffalo by the horns.
"Yes. I would like to go to the movies with you."
>"Oh! Great!"
>He smiles goofily.
>...
>Tick.
>Tock.
>Tick.
>Tock.

>Despite the admittedly atrocious first impressions you'd both made on each other, somehow Anonymous and yourself had miraculously managed to secure a date.
>With all the grace of a rampaging bull you had navigated yourselves through what can only be described as "a conversation" that eventually led to a meeting.
>So here you stand, outside Ponyville Cinema wearing the some old simple yellow dress with a pink bow on the front you'd found in your wardrobe.
>You wanted to look your best and also panicked a bit so you threw on the most modest thing you owned that showed you cared about the date but not so much it would scare off anyone.
>Spike was confused as you galloped out the castle screaming about popcorn and sex, however.
>You'll have to explain when you get back.
>As you stand in the cold waiting for your date - as you had been for the last 2 hours since you wanted to get here early - you think about your current state of affairs.
>You're on a date at least.
>Only been here... twice? Maybe three times before?
>They all left after the first date, of course.

7/?
>>
>>29682233
>Most of your 'partners' gave up shortly after you opened your mouth.
>It's not your fault.
>Even if it sort of is.
>You just can't talk to people you're interested in.
>It's odd. Like a switch gets flipped.
>Friends? Family? Large crowds? Foreign leaders? Demigods?
>You're as eloquent as the greatest orators of your generation.
>Ponies you want to sleep with?
>Conversational miscarriage.
>It's a source of endless frustration for you.
>You'd hoped that Flash Sentry, your first 'love', was just a hiccup.
>You kept applying that same thought process to every single stallion you had since encountered in your quest for passion.
>Is it even about love at this point?
>It's more like just trying to prove to yourself that you can do it.
>Casting spells that would fry lesser unicorns, oh that's easy.
>Saving the world half a dozen times? Child's play.
>Becoming a princess? You weren't even trying to do that and you did it.
>Doing what most fillies do by the time they're 17?
>Absolutely impossible.
>But you didn't get this far in life by giving up, and you'll be damned if you're going to throw in the proverbial towel now.
>The tear soaked, gnawed-on, screamed-into proverbial towel.
>Oh so much screaming.
>Poor Spike.
>A shape shuffles out of the darkness towards you.
>With his hands in his pockets, and an uncertain air about him, Anonymous walks over to you.
>He's... wearing a hoodie and pants.
>Is that over-dressing or under-dressing for a human?
>You have no idea, but you'll assume that what you're wearing is insulting to him and his people.
>Oh well. Worse things have happened on a first date.
>Like your first date with Flash Sentry.
>There's a reason he quit his job as a royal guard and moved to Las Pegasus.
>You have a strange effect on ponies.
>Though hopefully not humans.
>But if this doesn't work out, at least you have a whole new world of interspecies relationships to try out.

8/?
>>
>>29682239
>Maybe there's a Diamond Dog around who has absolutely no standards?
>Anonymous smiles weakly as he stands before you.
>"Hi."
"Hi."
>"Nice dress?"
"Thanks. Nice..."
>You look at his legs.
"Pants."
>"Thanks. Should we go in?"
"Yes, excellent."
>You put on a smile and try to relax as you walk into the theatre.
>Try to be level-headed about this, Twilight.
>You do it all the time with your friends, why should this be any different?
>You're just going to the movies to see a flick with your good friend who you've only ever spoken to once before and only know for certain that he likes books and owns an unusually loud clock.
>It's fine.
>It'll all be fine.
>Glance up at Anon.
>His face is scrunched up as he squints at the menus listed above the counter.
>Might be a human thing, but just in case...
"You okay?"
>He frowns, then turns to you with a guilty smile.
>"Oh, well my eyes aren't too good. Lost my glasses when I first came here."
>He gives you an uncomfortable look and gestures to the menus.
>"Can you please read that for me?"
>You blink a few times in shock.
"You have poor eyesight?"
>"Yeah, I haven't found anywhere in Ponyville that'll replace my glasses, so I've just sorta been struggling on. It's only with writing, you know? Not so much faces or anything."
"Oh sure, sure, but there's an optician at Ponyville Hospital that'll set you up with a pair!"
>"Seriously?"
"Yeah! We'll have to swing by and get you some time."
>He smiles.
>"Thanks, Twi. Can I call you Twi?"
"Of course, can I call you Anon?"
>"Fine by me."
>You read off the menu for him, he nods, and you both fall silent again.
>...
>You just had an actual conversation with someone you like(?)
>THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
>You are suddenly thankful for the dress, because you just started sweating like a beast.

9/?
>>
>>29682255
>Anon looks comparatively relaxed as he orders popcorn and tickets for the pair of you.
>You can do this, Twilight, just focus and stay calm.
>Deep breaths.
>"You look ill, Twi, are you alright? Do you not wanna see... uh..."
>He looks at the tickets.
>"Gorehunters...?"
"O-oh, uh, nah, I'm fine."
>You're not fine. This isn't normal.
>Usually you choke up and say stupid things for an hour or two until your partner 'remembers he left the oven on'.
>In fact you've heard that excuse so much you've started using it yourself.
>"You sure you're alright?"
"Oh, just remembered I left the oven on."
>He purses his lips.
>"Ah, right, of course."
>The human looks at his feet, and develops a wounded expression.
>"You're not having fun, are you."
>You cock your head at the frankness of his statement.
"What do you mean?"
>"Well whenever I've gone on dates with other ponies, they always give crap excuses before leaving."
"...You've dated other ponies?"
>"Yeah, a few. We never really make it past the first date though so... yeah."
>Your nervousness suddenly vanishes.
>A sort of calm washes over you, and you find yourself smiling softly.
"Me too."
>"You've had failed dates?"
"Oh yeah, loads."
>"...You?"
"Yeah, why, can I not have failed dates?"
>"No no, it's just that you're a princess and all--"
"Believe me that's not a good thing."
>"Really?"
"No one wants to date a princess, Anon."
>"I dunno, you're interesting, pretty, and I think you run a library? That's kinda cool."
"I did. It got blown up."
>"I-- oh. Sorry, I didn't--"
"It's fine, we dug up the remains and hang them in my throne room now."
>"Right, right, of... course."
"...Weren't we supposed to be seeing a movie?"
>The pair of you look around at the empty hallway, and hear Gorehunters playing behind the door beside you.
>Anon chuckles and readjusts his popcorn in his hands.
>"Suppose we'd better go do that then."

10/?
>>
>>29682265
>He leans against the door with his shoulder and pushes it open.
>"Ladies first?"
"Oh, what a gentlecolt."
>The pair of you giggle and head in to see the movie.

>The next morning your eyes shoot open.
>You sit up in bed, then stare at your hooves.
>Did you--
>Tear off the covers of your bed and leap out.
>A dress lies on the floor in a heap.
>You think back to the events of the previous night.
>You went out with Anon, saw a movie, and then went home with a smile.
>...
>You just had a successful date!
>Is this what it feels like to not be a failure?
>It feels fantastic!
>You beam at yourself in the mirror.
>Your tired, dishevelled, but happy expression grins back.
>Then... slowly fades.
>Well.
>You've had a date that went well.
>But you're still a virgin.
>So really, nothing changed.
>...Hm.
>That sort of takes the wind out of your sails.
>But as far as progress goes, you're in uncharted waters.
>Whatever happens at this point, you can say that you've at least been here.
>Thing is, you're not too sure what to do now.
>Do you just... keep going on dates until you both sleep together?
>That seems like the logical next step.
>Perhaps there's a book on this.
>The next piece to this puzzle.

>Spike wanders into the kitchen, yawning and scratching his belly.
>Still surprises you how much he's grown recently. He stands as tall as most ponies now.
>"Mornin', Twi."
"Hey."
>"Whatcha reading?"
"How to find love in ten easy steps."
>"Again?"
"Yuh huh."
>"'Kay. What do you want for breakfast? Pancakes?"
"Yuh huh."
>"So did you manage to have sex with that popcorn last night?"
"Yuh h-- what?"
>He shrugs.
>"You were kinda in a rush and I only caught half of it before you were gone. What did you even do last night?"
"I... went to see a movie. With a friend."
>"Oh, cool, what movie?"
"Gorehunters."
>Spike winces as he busies himself tending to the pancakes.

11/?
>>
>>29682272
>"Sheesh, that's intense. Isn't there a scene in that where a baby gets decapitated?"
"Several scenes. Also a slow-motion bit."
>"Was it... uh, enjoyable?"
"I guess so? The story wasn't too great. Kinda predictable."
>"You're more concerned with the storyline than baby death. I know I should be surprised, but I've known you forever so it really doesn't. I just hope your friend was fine with it."
"Yeah, Anon had a good time, I'm sure of it."
>Spike pauses as he prepares to flip a pancake.
>"...Anon? Like, Anonymous? The alien dude?"
"Yup."
>"I didn't know you two were friends. Have you ever even spoken to him?"
"Of course!"
>"How many times?"
"Well including last night, uh, twice."
>"Wait, so this is the 'popcorn and sex' you went out to do last night?"
>He gives you a strange look.
>"Twilight, did you lose your virginity with an alien to the sound of babies being killed in slow-motion?"
"I wish I had..." you say with a distant sigh.
>"Sweet Celestia, Twi."
"What?"
>"It's... whatever, your pancakes are here."
>He slides a stack of pancakes before you.
>"Weirdo."
>You scowl at him.
"At least I don't murmur Rarity's name into a pillow."
>"I'd be offended but compared to what you've been getting up to lately it's not all that bad."
>You roll your eyes and stuff a pancake in your mouth.
>"Anyway, are we going to the town hall thing tonight?"
"What town-- oh, OH!"
>"Don't tell me you forgot, it's been on your calendar for weeks!"
"I've been distracted!"
>Spike groans.
>"Well do you have any plans made? You know this means a lot to the Mayor."
"I know, I know, but no, no plans, who else is going?"
>"Everyone, it's a town party."
"Right, right. Pinkie planning it?"
>"Naturally."
"Ho boy, glad I didn't do anything too crazy last night then."
>Spike opens his mouth.
>Then shuts it again.
"Guess we're going then."

12/?
>>
>>29682276
>"Good, because I have a plan to woo Rarity!"
>He rubs his claws together in an uncharacteristically sinister, yet at the same time very Spike-ish fashion.
"She's not gonna go for you, Spike."
>"Not with that attitude, I've got a secret surprise waiting for her."
>He smiles darkly.
>You should be concerned, but your mind is focused on things of greater importance, like pancakes, and partying.
>It occurs to you that Anon might be at this party.
>A smile works its way across your face.
>It'll be great to see him again.
>Maybe you could consider this a second date?
>You theorise that first-base should have been reached by at least the seventh date.
>Any more than that, and you'll have to take drastic measures.
>As you stuff the last pancake down your throat, you chew open-mouthed and walk out of the kitchen, leaving Spike to scheme and chuckle in a worryingly malevolent manner.
>You've got a whole day to kill until the party.
>Might as well go and visit Fluttershy about her 'private problem.'

>Fluttershy's 'problem' will haunt you.
>You cement this fact in your mind and prepare to deal with any future nightmares that may occur because of it.
>Your reflection's brow is furrowed in thought as you brush your mane methodically before doing it up in a nice bun.
>Leaning forward and checking your teeth in the mirror, you smile.
>Looking good, Twilight.
>Pretty, even.
>According to Anon.
>You lift a front hoof and look under yourself at your slightly pudgy belly.
>Really need to lay off the hayburgers though.
>Unless Anon likes this sort of thing?
>Maybe it's a kink of his? A fetish?
>Who knows.
>Not like you're ever going to ask him something so personal.
>You've made that mistake before.
>Alas, poor Tendergreen, he wasn't prepared.
>And so ended your third failed 'relationship'.
>Oh.
>You do hope he's not at the party as well. Then again you're sure he's living in Canterlot now.

13/?
>>
>>29682292
>Is he living in Canterlot?
>You think about this, and other meaningless things as you trot through the castle towards the front door.
>Spike is already waiting for you, and you cock an eyebrow at him.
"A tuxedo? Wow, whatever you have planned must be big."
>He grins in return.
>"You might say it's... deceptively big."
"I don't like it when you scheme, Spike; stop scheming, nothing good ever comes of it."
>"When have my plans ever failed?" He queries as you both leave and shut the castle door behind you.
"Owlicious."
>"Oh. Yeah I guess that did fail, but this one won't! It's a sure bet, then Rarity will be all mine!"
"I'm sure she'll finally notice you after the decade or so we've lived in this town. Where'd you even get this idea from? And are you going to tell me or do I have to drag it out of you?"
>"Eh, I was reading a few, uh, romance novels, and it came to me."
"What came to you, exactly?"
>"That's not important."
"It's very very important, now tell me."
>"Nope. Lips sealed."
"Lips better be loose by the time I count to ten."
>The pair of you non-seriously bicker as you walk through Ponyville to the Town Hall.
>The building is bedecked in decorations and banners.
>Balloons, a staple of a Pinkie Pie party, adorn the wooden beams and pillars around it.
>From the looks of it, the party's already well under way.
>You instinctively hook a hoof around Spike's midsection before he can dart off into the crowds.
"No funny business."
>He wriggles free and smooths his tuxedo down.
>"The only business I'm on is the business of love, Twi."
"I'm banning you from romance novels once we get back, you know that, right?"
>He snorts.
>"You're so grumpy these days, whatever happened to the Twi I knew back in Canterlot?"
"Whatever happened to the innocent dragon I raised from an egg?"
>He grins toothily.
>"He grew up, same as you. Have a nice evening, Twilight, I'll see you back at the castle."

14/?
>>
>>29682300
"You too, but no drinking this time!"
>"Relax! I won't need to drink anything tonight!"
>As he shoots off, you make a mental note to track down whatever books he's been reading.
>For now though, you'd better find the Mayor.
>This whole thing was her idea, after all.

>The Mayor was of course thrilled to see you attend.
>Not like you were going to miss this though, it wouldn't be proper for a princess.
>The two of you prattle on about taxes and roadworks, and you offer to assist her with a new filing system she wants to implement.
>When you part ways, you catch his eye immediately.
>Across the room, towering conspicuously above everyone around him, Anonymous nervously inhabits a corner.
>He offers a tentative smile when he sees you looking.
>You quickly check your mane and breath before heading over.
"Hey, stranger!"
>"Hiya Twi. Is it still alright if I call you that?"
"Sure is! So you uh, came to the party huh?"
>"Yup, thought it might be good to get out the house."
"Me too, me too. Well, I mean, I'm always out the house anyway, but I never used to be, when I was a filly, I mean."
>"Weren't you a student or something?"
"Personal protégé to Princess Celestia, actually."
>He mouths a 'wow' and studies your face closely.
>"So you really are a big deal around here, aren't you?"
>You snort.
"The wings and 'princess' title didn't clue you in?"
>"Well I dunno, I thought every town had a princess, how many are there in Equestria?"
"Nine. My brother's responsible for most of them."
>"That's nuts."
>You nod solemnly.
"He really is..."
>"So do you all live in your own castles or something?"
"Well Celestia and Luna live in Canterlot..."
>You explain to him the entire inner-workings of the royal family right then and there.
>Amazingly, he didn't just walk off like other stallions you've made a move on.
>Instead he actually stood there and listened to the whole thing.
>He even asked questions at certain points.

15/?
>>
>>29682312
>Suffice to say, you're getting pretty hot under the proverbial collar.
>Him asking if a lower tax rate would incentivise small business creation and grow the economy to help soften the burden on government spending only made you hotter.
>To which you answered with gusto.
>Though you're not actually paying complete attention to Anon.
>From the corner of your eye, you track Spike.
>He approaches Rarity and says hello.
>She gives him a big hug and starts fawning over him.
>Your eyes narrow as his grins devilishly.
>"So um, sorry, am I boring you?"
"What? Oh, sorry Anon, no, just saw something else for a second, carry on?"
>He continues talking about politics back home.
>Apparently world peace was achieved when they decided not to elect a politician to be the leader of the world, but a tangerine wearing a wig.
>Ponies could learn much from the humans.
>As Anon talks, Spike offers Rarity a drink.
>You watch carefully as she takes a sizeable gulp and thanks Spike.
>Spike nods slowly, a strange smile on his lips.
>"So really, I think that's what Ponyville needs. Do you know if the Mayor needs help at all?"
"Oh, um, yes, actually, she needs help with a filing system."
>You do a double-take as you remember something.
"Also, we still need to go to the hospital for your glasses!"
>He blinks.
>"Oh, wow, I'd actually totally forgotten about that."
>He grins.
>"It's nice to have someone keeping me in check."
>You smile.
"Don't you worry Anon, if we stick together we'll take on the world, though not literally of course, Celestia would have to kill us."
>He gives you an odd look.
>"Uh, right."
>You'd chastise yourself for saying something stupid, but honestly, things could not be going better.
>You're having an actual, real life conversation with a male.
>And it's not even a dream like all those other times!
>You turn your head and try to find Spike and Rarity, only to find that they're gone.

16/?
>>
>>29682321
>On the table next to the punch they were at is Rarity's cup, however.
>That's not a terribly comforting sign.
>"So listen..."
>You turn back to Anon.
>He sucks in a deep breath to calm himself.
>"I'm... really having a good time talking to you and all and was wondering if, maybe, you'd like to go on another date...? With me, I mean."
>You blush and try not to smile too hard.
>You're not one to 'count chickens before they hatch', as Applejack tends to put it, but you've got extremely high hopes about this human.
"I'd like to. Love, even, I'd love to."
>He visibly gulps.
>"Cool! Aha, wow, that's the first time that's even happened."
>You give a dorky grin in return.
"Yeah, me too. I mean, look at us, we're a pair of nerds stood in the corner at a party talking about taxes and politics..."
>"Right? Since when did people like us go on dates?"
>You gigglesnort louder than you wanted to, and a nearby pony gives you a funny look.
>Swallowing the lump in your throat, you think carefully on how to proceed.
>Thankfully, Anonymous has you covered.
>"Wanna get a drink?"
"Oh, yes please, but maybe wait for a bit? The crowd's a bit dense."
>"That's okay, I kinda have an advantage."
>You watch him stride over ponies on the way to the punch table.
>You'd fly, but flying indoors is poor form without good reason.
>Something Rainbow Dash really needs to learn at her age.
>Anon comes back with two drinks and offers you one.
>Sipping it, you enjoy the cherry-flavour and turn back to Anon.
>He gulps down his entire drink in one go.
>"Good stuff, I like it. Wish the cups were bigger though."
"Can't blame us for that, ponies are kinda small. Are all humans as tall as you?"
>"Actually, I'm pretty small for a human."
"Seriously?"
>"Oh yeah, the world's tallest man was like, twice my height."
>Your eyes widen.
"Wow, I'd love to visit Earth someday, it sounds incredible!"

17/?
>>
>>29682329
>"It's not as nice as it is here in Equestria, but I know you'd appreciate the libraries."
"Oh! You need to visit me at the castle!"
>"What, why? I mean yes but--"
"No no no, you said you liked books, remember?"
>"Oooh yeah, I did, and I do, still, like books."
>He frowns at his own funny wording.
>You can only grin.
>He's like you in more ways than one.
"But there are loads of books I wanna show you. You like old tomes at all? Are those a thing on Earth?"
>"Sure, but they're rare, most stuff is on the internet now anyway."
"Internet? What's the internet?"
>"Oh god. The internet is. Uhh. Hm."
>He rubs his chin.
>Then his leg gives out.
>You jump back, startled, as the much larger human stumbles before you and goes down on one knee with a thud.
>He winces in pain.
"Anon? What's wrong, are you hurt?"
>Anon seems just as shocked as you are.
>"I-I don't know, my leg just went numb!"
>You touch his arm.
"Are you drunk? Can you see? How many hooves am I holding up?"
>You hold up a single hoof.
>He gives you a flat look.
>"I'm not that lightweight, Twi."
>The human goes pale, beads of sweat dotting his forehead.
>"Th-think I might need the bathroom though, I don't feel good..."
"Yes, absolutely, let's find a bathroom."
>As you hustle Anon towards the stairwell, you glance back at the punch bowl.
>Rarity's cup is gone.

>Both you and Anon practically fall into the town hall restroom on the third floor.
>There are no ponies up here, but you know the Mayor would be fine with you using it.
>Thank you, princess prestige.
>The human groans, his shirt clinging to his body from the sweat.
>His hands shakily work at the buttons, peeling it off.
>You watch nervously as he strips his top layer.
"How are you feeling?"
>"Worse. I think, th-the punch... might have been spiked..."
>You freeze up.
>Then feel a deep sense of rage build within you.
>When you find that dragon you're going to flay him.
>So this was Spike's plan?

18/?
>>
>>29682336
>No wonder he and Rarity 'disappeared'.
>You can only imagine where they are and what they're doing.
>Anon tries to stand, but instead finds himself wedged between the toilet and the wall.
>He's in a sorry state, and looks a total mess.
>"Twi I think... I think I'm gonna..."
"Throw up? Aim for the basin--"
>His head goes limp and he flops gracelessly to the tiled floor.
>For a moment you stand awkwardly before him.
>The sounds of the party downstairs are all you can hear.
>You can barely catch Anon's chest rising and falling.
>So it's just sleep.
>That's good! That means he's alive!
>All you need to do is get him home.
>Carefully walking near him, you levitate his arm and try to gently drag his body out of the gap he's wedged in.
>You slide him into the middle of the floor, then glance at his pants.
>And promptly blush.
>Whatever Spike put in the punch seems to have a dual-purpose.
>Anonymous is pitching a rather impressive tent.
>Being a good friend, you ignore it and continue to work on getting him into a better position to move.
>That is, you try to, at least.
>Instead you stand motionless and sweating, staring at Anon's crotch and trying not to lose your mind over it.
>This is the closest you've ever been.
>Ever.
>You've never had a second date. You've never invited a stallion to your library. You've never been alone in a bathroom with a stallion who's completely erect.
>He's not even a stallion, but you're really not that picky at this point.
>Would Anon notice if...
>Well, he's asleep.
>From his perspective he's just going to wake up in a while, right?
>So if he doesn't experience what you're pondering, it's fine.
>That makes sense. That's not crazy.
>That's not crazy in the slightest.
>You wet your lips and look back into the empty hallway through the open bathroom door.
>Then, your heart pounding in your chest, you slowly shut it and use magic to force it to lock.
>Then you soundproof it for good measure.

19/?
>>
>>29682343
>There, now no one can disturb you.
>This isn't crazy, this is normal.
>This is just a normal part of growing up and becoming a mare.
>Sure, you're in your thirties, but better late than never, right?
>It'll be just like the time Rarity told you about the time she raped someone in their sleep.
>Was that one of her stories? Probably, she sleeps with a lot of stallions. Like Spike! Who's probably banging away at her right now!
>Spike! Whose dating-pool includes one pony! Whilst yours contains most of the town! And he's still having more success than you!
>Your eye twitches.
>How is this your life?
>You were supposed to be married with kids by now, according to your parents.
>Hell, your brother's only a few years older than you and he has an entire swarm of the things.
>You need to start catching up, fast.
>Anon would understand, right?
>If anything, you're giving him what he wants, even if he doesn't know he's getting it.
>Is this what being a psychopath is like?
>No, no, you're not crazy. You're not crazy. This is normal.
>You suck in a deep breath.
"This."
>You pull out the knot in your hair-bun and let it fall around your shoulders in a mess.
"Is normal."
>You reach forward and pull down the zip on Anon's pants with your teeth, then use magic to slide the main garment off.
>His underpants quickly follow.
>Hopefully the cold tiles won't wake him him.
>...
>At this thought you whip a towel off a nearby rack and slide it under him.
>There, now he's comfortable.
>See? You're a good friend.
>You're such a good friend.
>Licking your lips, you tentatively prod his rod with a hoof.
>It throbs slightly at the touch.
>Whatever Spike slipped in that drink was powerful.
>Or are all dicks supposed to look like this?
>Be damned if you know, you've only ever seen diagrams and porn magazines, and who even knows if those are real or fake.
>You shiver as you plant your legs on either side of Anon's prone body and walk forward.

20/?
>>
>>29682348
>Lining up his fully engorged member with your own entrance, you can't stop trembling.
>You know this is wrong, of course you do.
>But it's been so long.
>And Anon likes you, and you like him.
>So you might as well get this out of the way as soon as you can.
>And so, you lower yourself.
>A strange feeling grips you once he enters you.
>It's odd.
>Like a great weight has been lifted from your shoulders.
>A moment of tranquillity in your chaotic, depraved mind.
>It is in that moment that you realise that you've done it.
>Frozen, you maintain an awkward semi-squat, Anon's now slick member jammed half-way inside you.
>After so much trial and error.
>So much effort.
>Here you are.
>Getting...
>You look around at the bathroom, the sounds of the party downstairs still going strong, and the soft breathing of your drugged partner below you the only accompanying noise to the frantic heartbeat hammering in your ears.
>...Laid.
>You bite your lower lip and tense as you push yourself down the rest of the way.
>It hurts a little bit, but you get there in the end.
>Then you just sort of sit there, on Anon's crotch, his dick hilted inside you.
>Your inner muscles squeeze and caress his length, which you imagine must feel good on his end.
>Not that he can feel anything right now.
>Or if he can he probably thinks he's having a very vivid dream.
>Will he be dreaming about you?
>For about two minutes you sit in thought, the humans length periodically throbbing and sending electric sensations throughout your body.
>But mostly you stay still.
>You know what you're supposed to do, you're not that in the dark, but now that you're here you're not sure you want to continue.
>You feel a mix of emotions.
>Regret. Guilt. And relief?
>It's been a long journey, but you have to admit that throughout it all you'd become somewhat of a cynic.
>So it's only fitting that a cynic should see such a cynical end to her quest.

21/?
>>
>>29682355
>Alone in a bathroom taking advantage of the first stallion to ever show an interest in her.
>You sigh, and shake your head.
"This isn't right."
>With great effort, you stand up again, savouring the sensation of Anon's cock sliding out of you, and lamenting at the feeling of emptiness it leaves behind.
>You delicately use your magic to clean and dress Anon again, then carefully prop him up against a wall, a few stacked towels providing a seat for him.
>Finally, you curl up next to him and wait.
>You wait for him to awaken.
>Because that's what good friends do.

>His eyes flutter open, but you fail to notice until he places a hand on your head.
>You roll over a bit, peering up from your place on his lap.
>He smiles wearily.
>"How long was I out? I remember passing out by the toilet."
"A few hours."
>"Anything happen? I swear I had the weirdest dream."
"...No, nothing happened. I just sorta waited with you."
>Applejack would be ashamed of you.
>But what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Much like Anon.
>He attempts to dampen his smile, but still ends up looking happier than he likely wants to look.
>"That's sweet of you, thanks."
"Hey, what are friends for?"
>He relaxes a bit, and uses his hand to gingerly stroke you.
>You watch his hand touch your coat and start moving.
>"Is this... good? I don't even know if what I'm doing is--"
"It's nice. It feels nice."
>He strokes you and looks around at the bathroom.
>"Smells weird in here."
"Well, you -were- kinda sweaty."
>"True, true."
>...
>"Hey."
"Hm?"
>"Do you wanna be, uh, more than friends?"
"You mean like... partners?"
>"Sure, partners."
"Would that involve more dates to the movies and sitting on bathroom floors with each other?"
>"Only if you were into that, you know, like a fetish or something."
>At 'fetish', your mind flashes back to Fluttershy.
>The nightmares will come hard and fast tonight, that's for sure.

22/?
>>
>>29682365
"No, no fetishes for me. What about you, got any fetishes?"
>"Nah. I'm a pretty boring guy."
"Mm, I'm a pretty boring mare."
>"So... wanna be boring together?"
>You smile warmly at him.
>Then move up and peck him on the lips, lingering for a little while to enjoy the warmth pressed against you.
>You pull back, your own ridiculous grin irrepressible.
"Sounds pretty dull. I'm in."
>He blinks a few times, goes red, then looks to his side.
>A slightly crushed punch-cup rests on the floor, and he picks it up, regarding it with familiarity.
>"So uh, do you wanna drink?"
>He glances at the sink in the corner.
>"We've got water, and water. That's about it."
>You lay your head down on his lap again and close your eyes, enjoying the sensation of his hand caressing your back.
"A water sounds good, but not right now."

>You emerge from your bedroom, wiping the sleep from your eyes and yawning as you head for the kitchen.
>A familiar voice greets you, and you fully wake up, your fur bristling.
>"Mornin' Twi, so, how'd last night g--"
>You instinctively slam Spike into a wall with your magic.
>He peels himself out of the cracked, dented crystal, obviously not hurt due to his scales, but he staggers about, stunned.
>"Wh--"
>You pick him back up and with a flick of your horn smash him against the crystalline wall of the castle again.
>He grunts in pain and glares at you.
>"Twilight! What's gotten into you?!"
"What's gotten into me?! What's gotten into -you-! Drugging Rarity?! THAT was your master plan?"
>He checks his scales and fumes.
>"It's not as bad as you think, she was into it."
>Your horn lights up.
>A strangled cry echoes around the reflective halls as you once more crush your dear sweet Spike into a wall for being a complete and utter dullard.
>The dragon struggles to move, being so far crushed into the crystal's surface.
"You'd better hope that she's alright, Spike. For your sake."

23/?
>>
>>29682375
>Another burst of magic drags Spike out of the wall, and you carry him in a levitation field towards the kitchen.
>He doesn't struggle or protest.
>You've long since realised the full extent of your power, and he knows you could crush him with your mind if you willed it.
>Not that you would, since he's your Spike and you love him more than anything.
>You know that he won't have harmed a hair on Rarity's tail, and that he probably took her home and tucked her into bed safe-and-sound.
>And if the effect of the drug was anything like it was on Anon, then Rarity likely remembers just falling asleep at the party and waking up in her bed.
>Plus, it's not exactly good form to accuse Spike of date-rape when that's actually what you just did as well.
>But still. He deserved a bit of pain for being a prat.
>You lay Spike on the kitchen table and pull an ice pack out of the fridge, gently pressing it against his head.
>He grunts his thanks and scowls at you.
>You regard him with a stern look, then get out a pan.
"I'm still banning you from your romance novels, by the way. I'm also going to have a word with Zecora since I know you can't have obtained a potion like that from just anywhere."
>"She didn't know what I was gonna use it for--"
"Irrelevant. She should know better. Besides, she and I needed a good catch-up anyway."
>You breathe in, and exhale, your head clear again.
"So. Pancakes?"
>"Pancakes sound good. Might help sooth my poor aching skull."
"Cut the sarcasm, you know what you did. I was tempted to do more."
>"Ugh."
"Attitude."
>"Fine, sorry, gods above..."
>You smile as you mix the pancake batter together and turn on the heat on the stove.
>"So, like I was saying, how'd last night go for you?"
>Chewing your lip, you hesitate to answer.
"Last night was... good. It was good."
>"Just good?"
"Anon and I had a nice chat. Had to take him to the bathroom at one point because someone spiked his drink."
>"Woah, really? Who--"

24/?
>>
>>29679773
I gave up on writing when I was beset by Anons screaming "Fuck off to FiMFic faggot!"
>>
>>29682377
>You give him a sharp look.
>"...Okay, but I only used the potion in Rarity's drink, not the actual punch bowl, I'm not insane, Twilight."
"I know. I think he took Rarity's cup and drank from it."
>"...Who drinks out of someone else's cup...?"
"I was thinking the same thing at the time, but didn't want to say anything. Would have been rude."
>"What a weirdo."
"Oh yes. He's weird, isn't he Spike?"
>Your eyes narrow.
"Not like we ever do crazy, wild, morally questionable things, is it?"
>"Alright, alright, by the way that pancake's burning."
>You spin back around and tend to it.
>"So what now? You and him together or something?"
>Your heart jumps at that.
"Actually... yes. We are."
>"Hey, that's great! So when are you gonna do the deed? Or have you already done it?"
"Spike! That's a personal question!"
>"Sure, sorry."
>...
>"But really though."
"We'll do it, you know, when the time comes."
>"Huh, that's different. Not so crazy about losing your v-card all of a sudden?"
"No one says 'v-card' anymore, Spike, and to answer your question, no, not really."
>"What changed?"
"...I just changed my mind. Now shush, your pancakes are ready, try not to drug them."
>"...Thanks." he says in an annoyed manner.
>You slide a plate onto the table before him.
>The dragon stabs a cake with a claw and inhales it, barely even savouring it.
>He hums in satisfaction.
>"You think Anon might be the one?"
"Bit early for that, don't you think?"
>"Didn't stop you saying Flash Sentry was the one. Or Yellow Dawn. Or Bliss Burn. Or Tender--"
"I get it. And yeah, we have some real chemistry between us. He likes books, I like books..." you trail off.
>Spike blinks.
>"Wow. A match made in heaven."
"Oh shut up, at least I didn't date r--... yeah, I think he's the one."
>"Well, good luck to him."
"Him? What about me?"
>"To my knowledge, Anon hasn't dated half the town."
"'Dated' implies more than one date happened per-male..."

25/?
>>
File: 1346921636613.jpg (59KB, 530x461px) Image search: [Google]
1346921636613.jpg
59KB, 530x461px
>>29682387
>"All the more reason to wish him the best of luck."
"Shush, everything's going to be fine."
>Spike snorts and continues eating his pancakes as you put together your own.
>You slowly stir the mix together, your mind drifting and thinking about your new partner.
>...
>Still need to get him those glasses.
>Will have to put it on a checklist later.
>Also he needs to visit the castle library.
>Maybe the two of you could go out to dinner as well?
>Oh, well he'll -have- to meet your parents at some point.
>Will they like him?
>Ahh of course they will.
>Cadance will want to meet him too.
>And the world book fair is next month! You definitely need to go to that with him.
>Your mind starts creating a long list of things you want to do with Anon.
>It's like a whole new world just opened up before you that you'd previously been too blind to see.
>Who knows, maybe throughout it all you'll even have sex.
>Though at this point, you're not too concerned about it.
>You've been trying to rush it for too long now.
>Maybe this is fate's way of telling you to take it easy for a while.
>Yeah, that sounds right.
>You smile to yourself.
>Getting laid can wait for a bit longer.
>...
"By the way I'm telling Rarity what you did."
>"Horseapples."

26/26
The End.

Christ, that was long. I remember when the post cooldown-timer was way shorter.

I hope you all enjoyed it. I actually finished this one weeks and weeks ago, but didn't like it so I had to rewrite quite a lot, so sorry for the delay.

http://pastebin.com/EYkhdyFM
>>
>>29682406
Always a pleasure reading your work, Neb.
>>
File: fsopenshermouthsandblinks.gif (537KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
fsopenshermouthsandblinks.gif
537KB, 500x415px
>>29682406
I give it four hooves out of four!
>>
>>29682406
That was definitely worth the wait, thanks for posting it.
>>
>>29682406

This story is strangely congruent with this other one:

>>29680830
>>29680833
>>29680842
>>29680846
>>
>>29683860
That was certainly interesting.
>>
File: weaver4.png (20KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
weaver4.png
20KB, 600x1500px
>>
>>29682831
>>29682903
>>29683426
Pleased to hear you all liked it, thank you.

>>29683860
Pssh, Pencil's a dork, I bet she kisses boys and other gay shit.
>>
>>29682903
That's a cute fluttershy.
>>
File: medium.jpg (185KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
185KB, 424x600px
>>29685584
>You ain't too bad yourself Anon~
>>
>>29660499
Ironically Fluttershy is my waifu so Fluttershy rapes me and me and Fluttershy is discussing how to beat Fluttershy
>>
File: weaver8.png (51KB, 539x562px) Image search: [Google]
weaver8.png
51KB, 539x562px
>>
File: 0028-1382087753194.png (174KB, 421x431px) Image search: [Google]
0028-1382087753194.png
174KB, 421x431px
>>29686329
>>
File: medium (15).png (368KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (15).png
368KB, 750x600px
>>29687476
>>
File: 1489697938276.png (454KB, 419x801px) Image search: [Google]
1489697938276.png
454KB, 419x801px
>>29685460
You'd better not start shit with my husbando.I know, it's anonpencil. Just go along with it.
>>
File: Photo.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Photo.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1442437634512.jpg (51KB, 526x510px) Image search: [Google]
1442437634512.jpg
51KB, 526x510px
>>29687694
>>
>>29685460

I can confirm that I am in fact a gay, gay dork who kisses boys.
Hmmm...Neb, you're a boy, right? Remember, if you say no it's just in keeping with this thread.
>>
>>29688515
I'm a boy and a girl.
My pronouns are Nerb and Nahb. Respect them, shitlord.
>>
>>29688530

Yes sir...ma'am...ah shit, now you have me all confused.
>>
File: medium (5).gif (570KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
medium (5).gif
570KB, 375x250px
>>29688502
>>
File: presenting.png (437KB, 1138x821px) Image search: [Google]
presenting.png
437KB, 1138x821px
>>
File: 1382090580983.gif (966KB, 347x321px) Image search: [Google]
1382090580983.gif
966KB, 347x321px
>>29688618
>>
>>29688530
Your pronouns are writewhore and faggot and YOU WILL LIKE THEM
>>
File: Just Your Opinion.png (137KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
Just Your Opinion.png
137KB, 500x320px
>>29690778
>>
File: Drunk Yellow.png (39KB, 306x405px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Yellow.png
39KB, 306x405px
>>
File: Bed.png (797KB, 1166x982px) Image search: [Google]
Bed.png
797KB, 1166x982px
>>
File: 1453790120014.png (740KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453790120014.png
740KB, 1000x1000px
>>29690554
>>
File: 1477824049347.jpg (371KB, 1127x873px) Image search: [Google]
1477824049347.jpg
371KB, 1127x873px
>>
File: 1134841.png (2MB, 1500x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1134841.png
2MB, 1500x1687px
>>29679773
You are pretty right, and while I don't much think a sense of accomplishment would be gained, a sense of satisfaction in having it done, particularly since people are actually waiting on it, would be good. Even if it turns out shit and people tell me so, I can just be all "Like I give a fuck, it's done!"

Still, it's not so much a sense that I don't care, it's more just the depression providing a lack of motivation. Not exclusive to writing, Im lacking it a lot with everything in my life, and it's making shit so much harder for me. Mostly spending it replaying vidya...
But I've had a little boost of joy recently, hung with some friends, got back into some gym activities that aren't just lifting, And there's a fucking Power Rangers marathon on Twitch that I'm all up in at the cost of sleep!
So now is probably the best time in a while for me to try finishing it... I will get on that when a shit season comes around.

And thats a shaaaaaame, I'll admit I didn't put much effort into looking for the story when you mentioned it wasn't posted in FR, mostly cause this is the only threat im looking at these days, but when you dropped it here I was intrigued enough.

Im not sure if I was that one Anon who said something about it or not...
>>
Flutterrape tends to average at about 100 posters per thread these days, but how many writers do we actually have? Can we get a list of names?
>>
File: medium (6).jpg (91KB, 566x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (6).jpg
91KB, 566x600px
>>29692604
>>
Boop
>>
File: 1438063881235.jpg (67KB, 1008x660px) Image search: [Google]
1438063881235.jpg
67KB, 1008x660px
>>29693172
>>
File: ponk.png (205KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ponk.png
205KB, 799x1000px
>>
File: medium (4).gif (340KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
medium (4).gif
340KB, 500x500px
>>29694463
>>
File: tired.png (984KB, 1099x2688px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
984KB, 1099x2688px
>>
File: a tribute.jpg (491KB, 4400x3279px) Image search: [Google]
a tribute.jpg
491KB, 4400x3279px
What's with all the ponk?

I know FP is all about that Cadence.
Who's the ponk lover? Is he one of us?
>>
>>29695975
It wouldn't be a surprise that someone here has shit taste.
>>
File: medium (17).png (208KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
medium (17).png
208KB, 800x450px
>>29695975
Pinkie brightens up my day, I post pink when its grey out.
>>
File: First guess.png (212KB, 917x1000px) Image search: [Google]
First guess.png
212KB, 917x1000px
>>
File: Fluttserfly.png (232KB, 917x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttserfly.png
232KB, 917x1000px
>>29697308
Hang on a second, let's take a closer look at that note...

Oh Fluttershy.
>>
File: 1367636520584.gif (2MB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1367636520584.gif
2MB, 500x545px
>>29694993
>>
>>29695748
HNNNNNNGGG
>>
>>29697409
I'm definitely saving this one.
>>
File: lingerie.jpg (1MB, 1732x1372px) Image search: [Google]
lingerie.jpg
1MB, 1732x1372px
>>
>>29635381
__ ____ _ ____ _________?
>>
>>29665157
for you
>>
>>29682375
>THAT was your master plan?"
His master plan was to crash her womb with no survivors.
>>
Man, this thread is dead.
>>
>>29699219
Never stops us!
>>
>>29699219
Necromancer lords of /mlp/, actually.
Our mascot should really be an undead Fluttershy.
>>
>>29699219
>Man, this board is dead.
FTFY
>>
File: eat fresh.jpg (590KB, 1192x1280px) Image search: [Google]
eat fresh.jpg
590KB, 1192x1280px
>>
>If Fluttershy got your semen from you and made a baby happen, what would you name it?
>Pic provides a list
> My choice goes to number 8 on the girls.
>>
>>29701412
Wu-Tang Dan clearly.
>>
File: breed.png (308KB, 1198x976px) Image search: [Google]
breed.png
308KB, 1198x976px
>>
>Day Beef in Equestria.
>Be Anon, starting your day as usual.
>Regaling yourself with a tale of how you committed your first murder during a break-in back on earth, when your rousing tale is interrupted by knocks at your front door.
"WHO DA FUCK WANT BEEF WIT ME?!"
>In all your lean filled swag you saunter to the pony who is summoning you, and open up.
>It's Fluttershy. Again.
>"Good Morning H-honey~"
>The corner of your mouth tilts upward, revealing your gold teeth.
>Awkward silence passes.
>"I'm here for my guess..."
>She brandishes Socks on her legs, looking at you hopefully.
",,,You want beef with me?"
>Fluttershy looks at you confused.
"PUSSY AH HOESE, You want Beef with me?!"
>"Uh...yes?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_Yey_zpQg
>Aw she done did it now. DIS PUSSY AH HOESE.
>Taking off your shirt, showing off your anorexic physique you start rapping.
"Fluttershy say she want beef wit me!
Flutters-
FLUTTERSHY SAY SHE WANT BEEF WIT ME!
>Fluttershy merely stands there unsure of what to do.
"FUCK FLUTTERS, FUCK ANGEL! PULL UP ON YA BLOCK WIT DA DRACO!"
>The yellow pony scratches her head.
>"So....did I guess right?"
>You slam the door in her face.
>She doesn't get a second verse.
>Fucking Fluttershy
>>
File: 1479163847297.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479163847297.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>29682321
>>Apparently world peace was achieved when they decided not to elect a politician to be the leader of the world, but a tangerine wearing a wig.
>>
>Flutterrape is (Not) Dead
>>
File: giant shy.png (383KB, 1505x868px) Image search: [Google]
giant shy.png
383KB, 1505x868px
>>
Do you remember reading Young Love for the first time while listening to the game of thrones theme?
I sure do.
Good times.
>>
>>29705564
No, but I remember slamming F5 over and over again waiting for the next part of Lyra's Misery to drop in the thread.
Very good times.
>>
>>29705579
I remember when they wrote Parents Night Out, and I thought it was generic and overrated.
>>
>>29705610
I remember when Exchange ended and Raritan did nothing wrong.
>>
Buhmp
>>
THIS

IS

SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!
>>
File: dumpster diving.png (42KB, 337x489px) Image search: [Google]
dumpster diving.png
42KB, 337x489px
>>
>>29707691
>Fluttershy searches the dumpster for the used condoms you throw out
>Usually on nights you and the waifu have sexual intercourse you wrap it before you slap it, or at least Fluttershy thought
>It becomes apparent that to her that you're not using a condom anymore
>To Fluttershy's greatest dismay
>>
>>29707773
>tfw don't have a waifu
Feels good
>>
>>29707773
I'd really like to see this prompt get picked up.
>>
File: GTFONORMIES.png (202KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GTFONORMIES.png
202KB, 600x600px
>>29707790
You do not belong here
>>
>>29706802

>300th post
Well played, faggot.
>>
>>29708325
Too bad
>>
File: 1486941927902.png (521KB, 932x927px) Image search: [Google]
1486941927902.png
521KB, 932x927px
>>29707790
Amen to that brudder.

You can have poners you really like, but as long as you know that they're not real, they can't hurt you.
>>
File: 0063-1382088861162.jpg (34KB, 508x258px) Image search: [Google]
0063-1382088861162.jpg
34KB, 508x258px
bermp
>>
>>29707773
>>29707982
I'm sorry.
I'm not even remotely sorry.

>The jaundice trickster happens upon your fair receptacle of unwanted foulness.
>A delicate smile at once present across her features, so deceptively sweet.
>With a touch, practised and gentle as the rays of moonlight about her person, she surveys what lies within your refuse.
>An eye most eager and movements as driven and fervent as a raging inferno, she discards what is not wanted with frivolous abandon.
>Her passion, her hunger, her needs, they persuade her further on as she immerses herself within that most poisonous of containers.
>Nary a moment has passed before she emerges fruitless, a blatant dismay etched upon her once pristine features.
>Her porcelain brow is now wrinkled and marred by the irritation of her failure.
>"But where, but where?" she speaks softly, her voice a mere whisper on the passing breeze.
>A interruption - light!
>From an open window above you present yourself, your gown, so plush, wrapped around your chiselled, sculpted body.
>With disdain you regard the insignificance known as Fluttershy.
"Alas, but unto you, dear enemy."
>Her eyes widen, a frantic heartbeat betraying her most cherished feelings for you, but a contrasting dread forewarning her of the disappointments to come.
"You come to this place seeking that which I do not give freely, for it is not yours to indulge."
>>
>>29709822
>"Gentle Anonymous, I must protest this injustice! Are we not all God's creatures upon this innocent earth? Might we not delight in one another's bodies as though they were our own?"
"Your delusions are born of naivety, I shall never allow myself to descend to a level parallel to yours, for you are totes gross and smell like animals 'n shit."
>"Dearest Anonymous, I still must plead! I must have your essence, I must! On dreary nights my mind is ill-at-ease with notions of depravity and whorishness! Only your exotic flavours can quench my apatite!"
"My essence now resides solely within my beloved, for she is the only one worthy of such affection. Now, begone, vile harlot of Ponyville, for I must tend to my mare, she alone is my charge, and she alone is the 'apple of my eye'."
>Fair Applejack appears at the window beside you.
>"Delicate Fluttershy, you must know of the dope pun my beloved just dropped on your weak ass, for it was righteous, and just."
>The mare of the bin can only gush in sorrow.
>"My hopes, my dreams! Dashed once more upon the rocky coastline of fate, my heart a shipwreck and this refuse that befouls my coat a blanket of suffering to drown within."
>Like a spectral maiden of stories past, the mare wails and mourns as she sinks further into the depths of your waste, the lid of the article she nestles in sliding into place atop of her where she may lie forevermore.
>...
"Dude she's sitting in like three weeks of trash."
>"That's nasty."
"Sick pun though, you gotta admit."
>"So sick."
"Sickest pun."
>"C'mon let's try butt-stuff again."

>And it was so.
>>
>>29709830
This was everything I could've wanted, thanks Neb.
>>
>>29709797
Kek...
>>
>>29709822
>>29709830
Extra points for the florid prose, dude.
>>
File: medium (6).gif (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (6).gif
53KB, 600x600px
>>29709830
Most excellent your Nebulousness!
Another promising herald from the writer beloved, thank you.
>>
File: box.png (539KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
box.png
539KB, 777x1024px
>>
File: gala invite.png (475KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gala invite.png
475KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>29708532
I read ya
>>
File: comforter.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
comforter.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>
>>29692746
Exactly.

Though I'm sure at this point, no amount of words can encourage you. All I can do is hope you'll feel better about yourself enough to finish it. Being depressed and binging on vidya is better than binging on alcohol.

I don't have a pastebin actually, I should probably make one. I'll come around to that if I post the next part I have completed for the story. I'm hesitant to post it though....

Don't remember if you were. I would like to think so though!
>>
File: 1488909218551.webm (479KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488909218551.webm
479KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>Fluttershy stands on your porch, dressed in an extravagant robe and a pointy hat
>"Um...is roleplaying your--"
"I'm pretty sure this one's been done already, Flutters."
>Her shoulders sink, and she frowns
>"O-oh. Well, sorry to bother you, I guess."
>She starts to trot off sadly, but you stop her
"Hey, Fluttershy? You always ask me what my fetish is, but what is--"
>She spins 180 degrees and pulls a thick-walled glass tube seemingly out of the ether
>"I wanna stick this up your butt a-and fill your rectal cavity with breezies!"
>Silence falls upon the two of you, and a blush creeps across her face as she realizes she may have said too much too quickly
>"U-um, that is, if you'd like to, uh, to try it...I've already...I've talked to the breezies, and about 20 or so agreed...b-but they wouldn't all go in, of course! Just, just enough so that you don't start feeling...uncomfortable..."
>She goes quiet
>After a few seconds, you realize that she seems to have become paralyzed by sheer embarrassment
>You slowly shut the door and return to your breakfast
>You have a feeling you won't be seeing her tomorrow morning
>Unless she's still frozen out there, of course
>>
Give me a prompt
>>
>>29715270
>Anon is a totally new species to Equestria
>Thus, the law doesn't technically apply to him
>Lyra sees this as an opportunity, and manages to draft up some paperwork declaring Anon her property
>Filthy, nonconsensual horse sex ensues while his friends try to find a loophole to get Anon his freedom back
>>
>>29715270
The guy above me is an unoriginal hack, try this on for size:

Anonymous is stuck in a constant loop. Every time he dies or has something horrible happen to him the world is reset. Turns out Twilight is responsible for it, all because she figured out how to hack the universe and uses this newfound power to make Anon's life a living hell. It's spread across multiple stories, so it might be a bit of effort, but the ending will be great I'm sure.

The

Ending

Will

Be

Great

I'm

Sure
>>
File: 1490070524327.jpg (21KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
1490070524327.jpg
21KB, 607x342px
>>29715308
>>
File: 1422904658729.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1422904658729.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>29715329
>>
File: 20170321_161122.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170321_161122.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Horses shed, pic related
>Fluttershy sheds her yellow fur all over your house.
>First day of spring, first new guess of the season
>You don't let her finish because you now have a mess to clean up before you could even start the day.
>>
>>29715471
All Anon wanted was to drown in horsepussy
All he got was to drown in hair like hes a mad cat lady
>>
File: 1429705987781.png (511KB, 944x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1429705987781.png
511KB, 944x1294px
>>29715308
TEWBGIS time now?
>>
File: tumblr_nzxw06LsMt1sprviuo1_1280.png (516KB, 1142x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzxw06LsMt1sprviuo1_1280.png
516KB, 1142x1000px
>>29715308
Holy shit what a fucking prompt. I showed up just to see this happen. Don't disappoint.

Shut up Slasher
>>
>>29715308
mother
>>
Wasn't expecting a bunch of ghosts today.
>>
File: don't go.png (372KB, 1426x942px) Image search: [Google]
don't go.png
372KB, 1426x942px
>>
File: Slasher Science.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Slasher Science.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>29715308
>>29715270
>>29715329

We shitposting with names/trips now?
>>
File: Anon vs Cadance.png (439KB, 1280x1837px) Image search: [Google]
Anon vs Cadance.png
439KB, 1280x1837px
>>
File: cuts deep.jpg (322KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cuts deep.jpg
322KB, 768x1024px
Any good Applehorse stories?
>>
File: drinking.png (102KB, 877x898px) Image search: [Google]
drinking.png
102KB, 877x898px
>>
>>29719747
I have done the samend kind of thing with a friend. I knew they liked applejack and so I sent them tons of AJ images. And that pic is their very reaction anymore.
>>
>>29721203
Well you can have to much of a good thing.
>>
>>29721682
Not pink-frosted donuts with sprinkles and a strawberry jam centre.

Could fuckin live on that shit.
>>
>>29722143
That does sound pretty good.
>>
In all these years this thread has been going, has fluttershy ever successfully raped Anon?
>>
>>29722973
Plenty of times.

She has also horsemarried him a time or two after the rape.
>>
>>29723073
The only one of those I remember
was With a little help.
>>
>>29722973
Many times.

Sometimes she has even correctly guessed his fetish.

And once Anon got gang-banged by a lot of ponies.

It was a glorious mess.
>>
>>29723637
Links?
>>
>>29724287
Check the paste bins in the OP. I have better things to do than spooned you all day.
>>
File: suggestive yellow.png (86KB, 775x600px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive yellow.png
86KB, 775x600px
musical bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9HEd9P0R0o
>>
>>29721183
boner
>>
>>29725829
She looks like a loony toons character
>>
>>29726087
>loony toons character
That even MORE better!
>>
>>29715197
kek
>>
File: 1472407612662.jpg (66KB, 700x907px) Image search: [Google]
1472407612662.jpg
66KB, 700x907px
Obey or Run
>>
>>29726950
Obey like the unprofessional bitch I am.
>>
>>29726950
That's the most energetic Harshwhinny I've seen
>>
File: mugshot.jpg (135KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
mugshot.jpg
135KB, 730x1095px
>>
File: voodoo doll.png (146KB, 1520x378px) Image search: [Google]
voodoo doll.png
146KB, 1520x378px
>>
>>29729038
Um, what?
Yes, I read the filename, but I would appreciate the full context of this idea.
>>
>>29729074
The Voodoo doll is resting on her butt.

Its right hand is hidden from view.

Anon just waved his right hand.

Ergo the doll just waved its right hand.

Fluttershy reacts accordingly.

Where's the doll's right hand implied to be, Anon?
>>
>>29729074
I'm pretty sure shout just did a short comic of Shy being embarrased about her Anon doll.
>>
>>29729092
You mean his left? I almost find it farferched about the waiving, but the missing hand is hard to dispute.

I normally assume that voodoo dolls were used for torture.

>>29729106
Oh, how cute. Disturbing, but strangely cute.
>>
>>29721183
"Do you promise you won't do the Technicolor Yawn on my suit?"
>>
>>29722973
I prefer when Fluttershy succeeds.
>>
>>29730022
I feel like that's why it doesn't happen often, that way it's more surprising when it does.
>>
File: 1490180753550.jpg (245KB, 1315x991px) Image search: [Google]
1490180753550.jpg
245KB, 1315x991px
>>29713754
Eh I need more words of encouragement for other life factors, I don't think horse smut ranks particularly high in that regard.
But it's not like I don't have time to do it, god knows I got plenty. There's a long stretch of shit coming up in the Power Rangers marathon, so I guess I'll try finishing this last little bit of it then.
Until a friend tells me to play something with them...

>Being depressed and binging on vidya is better than binging on alcohol.
I can and am doing both.

I don't think anyone really cares if you think it's good or bad, that's mostly for them to judge. If you think it's 'adequate', then it's worth posting.

Course if it'll give you a little extra motivation, well I'll just have to nut up and finish mine so you can show how different your side story events go.
>>
>>29729038
Someone write this.
>>
File: 1485985376406.gif (205KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1485985376406.gif
205KB, 300x220px
>>29611803
god fucking dammit
can someone tell me a story that won't make me depressed or blood vessel-rupturingly angry?
I tried clicking whatever seemed interesting in the pastebin, but I have the worst fucking luck in finding stories
I just read mute anon and all of a love unwhole (prequels and sequels)
I always get sucked into shit, and I thought that we might somehow get a good end, but it only got worse and I'm horribly depressed now
If there are any stories with pinkie that are happy, it might help take away the sting of FUCKING FLUTTERSHY and her boat of BULLSHIT
'd also love any happy stories with luna or celestia
>>
>>29732141
It's not exactly what you're looking for but it's more light hearted than mute anon and love unwhole for sure.
http://pastebin.com/b3vJR99W
>>
File: .rar.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
.rar.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>29732173
That didn't even slightly help.
I appreciate the effort, but I am unbelievably incensed about fluttershy right now.
Ram-rodding your way through unwhole when you like pinkie and thought THAT SHE WAS THE FUCKING GOOD END
Is liable to make one's blood boil in a most unwholesome way. I made that pun because it made me feels better about pinkie, god dammit
>>
>>29731893
You got it. It might be a quick one shot, but I'll see about getting it done tonight or in the morning.
>>
>>29732259
Looking forward to it Anon.
>>
>>29732212
Well, this isn't exactly what you were asking for. But Pinkie's in it and hopefully it gets a quick giggle out of you, since it seems like you've been having a bad time. So now you can have a bed time instead.

I don't post my old stories anymore. Maybe I should start doing it again just to bump the thread.

http://pastebin.com/UX9J4atZ
>>
File: 1242406.png (234KB, 1155x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1242406.png
234KB, 1155x1200px
>>
>>29732496
Any other time I would have read that, and it would have been comfy and made me laugh
It didn't help much.
I did however get started on Luna's Anonymous, which feels right
it has no fluttershit yet, and I'm a moonfag, so it's comfy
>>
File: 1488274028231.png (472KB, 825x781px) Image search: [Google]
1488274028231.png
472KB, 825x781px
>>29732496
>>29733696
bless you you fucking bastard, love how you write luna, and the bit about fluttershit being turned into a snake and being mentally scarred was perfect.
>>
>>29733696
>>29733781
That's great, now get some taste in princesses.
>>
File: 100,000.png (67KB, 1502x184px) Image search: [Google]
100,000.png
67KB, 1502x184px
>>29733781
Aww, I'm so glad you liked it Anon, thank you.

In other news, I just hit 100,000 pastebin views.
Dear fucking lord what am I doing with my life.
>>
>>29734911
>911
Not enough ponies that's what.
>>
>>29734911
From this day on, I am blaming Neb for 911 and only Neb for 911.

Neb did 911 is now my official canon for this timeline, and no one should convince me otherwise.
Congrats on the views though, writefriend
>>
>>29734911
congrats Neb.
>>
File: 1463187132317.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463187132317.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>29734911
You deserve everything you get you fag!
>>
File: 1489779337083.jpg (191KB, 1100x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489779337083.jpg
191KB, 1100x960px
>>29734911
depressed moonfag here, I finished up Luna's Anon today, and it was just perfect. It really helped, and the whole day coasted by for me after that.
Keep up the good work, my man.
>>
>>29734911
Congrats you double niggeress.
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).jpg
152KB, 800x600px
Do you ever find yourself unable to whack off any other pony than Fluttershy?
>>
>>29737619
>any other pony than Fluttershy
>implying I wouldn't choose any other pony than Fluttershit
>>
File: 1466063549688.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466063549688.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>29737619
Yes
>>
File: Natural sattelite bottom.png (1MB, 643x770px) Image search: [Google]
Natural sattelite bottom.png
1MB, 643x770px
>>29736835
That makes me happier than you think. Glad that I was able to help, take care of yourself my dude.
>>
>>29738077
That's a pretty lewd shy horse.
>>
>>29737619
Literally never whacked off to Fluttershy. I only tug it to good pones.
>>
>>29619023
I need more of this.
>>
>>29645071
This is too good.
>>
>>29611803
Sexy
>>
>>29738476
Unf
>>
File: 554741.png (148KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
554741.png
148KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: butt.jpg (38KB, 403x398px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
38KB, 403x398px
>>
dafuq
>>
>>29739806

>Girls who think drunkenness is alluring
Yeah, maybe to some low-life wanna-be rapists, but I've taken care of many drunks, sitting up with them all night to make sure they didn't choke to death on their own vomit. So I don't really find drunk chicks sexy at all.
>>
File: 1476288650501.png (442KB, 804x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1476288650501.png
442KB, 804x1632px
>>29740857
I used to manage a liquor store, I know exactly how you feel man.
>>
File: too much to drink.png (150KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
too much to drink.png
150KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>29701412
Liam-senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1883x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1883x645px
>>29709830
You're like the Shakespeare of horsefucking
>>
>>29737619
I wouldn't whack off Fluttershy. Is that why she's so horny all the time?
>>
File: photoshoot.png (404KB, 1280x749px) Image search: [Google]
photoshoot.png
404KB, 1280x749px
>>
File: bath.png (126KB, 788x657px) Image search: [Google]
bath.png
126KB, 788x657px
>>
>>29715097
I can almost hear 'Shooting Stars' playing in the background.
>>
>>
>>29744962
Man if butterhush worked at the greasy slut I might've had to pay more attention to her.
>>
>>29745334
>Tries to give a lapdance.
>She literally dances on your crotch.
>Pleads with you to forgive her as the surgeons rush you to the emergency room to try and repair your shattered pelvis and genitals.
>>
File: GS lounge.png (184KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
GS lounge.png
184KB, 1280x691px
>>29745381
That's as good a green as I could expect for chubby strippershy.
>>
File: oh.png (66KB, 429x392px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
66KB, 429x392px
>>29745960
Man ponys with just a bit more weight pushes all the right buttons
>>
File: Guyra3.png (495KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Guyra3.png
495KB, 904x1280px
I want Guyra to break me
>>
File: Greasy Slut.png (47KB, 791x498px) Image search: [Google]
Greasy Slut.png
47KB, 791x498px
>>29746468
Yeah they're pretty nice
>>
>>29611803
>>
>>29715762
Eh, you, Raritan.

Forgive me for /soc/ing, but

What's your opinion on NieR: Automata?
>>
File: the@$$wasfat.png (458KB, 1280x695px) Image search: [Google]
the@$$wasfat.png
458KB, 1280x695px
>>29747024
>>
>>29748266
I would probably fuck that buttershy
>>
>>29748266
>pony ponk with a thick ass and bimbo hair
>still acts like regular ponk, overly energetic, rambling and happy, but has pure cock-milking bimbo look and is happy to slap her ass down on the counter for you whenever you get it up

>Applejack is more than happy to get down and dirty on the grass after a long day's work, her inner muscles tight as a drum from working her whole life, with an ass juicer than her produce

>Go in to see Rarity about having the front of your pants altered to better hide your uncomfortable erections better
>She spends most of the time bent over her table, ass jutting out, checking her notes on the design and dimensions on the pants, only to turn around and see why you wanted them let out so badly

Good lord, this erection will be the death of me
Captcha:Orchard 4100
truely, the apples are our greatest ally
>>
>>29749234
u-unf
>>
Oops, i did a thing
>>
>>29750269
You monster.
>>
>>29750269
You fucker
>>
>>29750291
>>29750302
thanks for the generous tip of (you)s, fair friends, what might I get for you today?
>>
>>29750329
Greentext fanfiction pertaining to Flutterrape.
>>
>>29750416
>anon-kun-sempai, is your fetish rape?
"not at all"
>yay

smart-ass response for generic prompt
>>
File: bird bath.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bird bath.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>
>>29750646
>You miss the days you could bird watch
>Flutterfuck has hogged your bird bath ever since she saw you enjoyed watching the things that'd use it
>Such as Fluttershy does
>>
>>29751302
She's gonna regret that when other Pegasus come to claim it.
>>
>>29751543
That'd be pretty fun to watch I bet.
>>
File: 1479062690523.gif (2MB, 260x289px) Image search: [Google]
1479062690523.gif
2MB, 260x289px
>>29752450
that comic made muhgiggle
>>
>>29752450
Hadn't really thought of that.
>>
File: 1377807235426.png (319KB, 608x657px) Image search: [Google]
1377807235426.png
319KB, 608x657px
I suppose I've been waiting and wanting to say something for awhile, but never quite found a good time.

Since we're about 50 posts from a new thread, and we're gonna need a bump later anyway. might as well give it a shot.

First:
>Bump

Second:
I feel like I owe some sort of explanation to my slow disappearance and lack of attention to these threads. I'm going to break that "don't make 4chan your blog" rule, so might as well just ignore this shit. TLDR: If someone wants to take over the FRgeneral pastebin message me on skype.

In 2013 I began writing here with a -vengeance- and it continued into 2015. While it sucked to take extended time to post green in 2000 character increments, I really loved being able to share stories that make people laugh, cry, think, fap. Whatever. But I've found myself dreading logging onto 4chan. I find myself feeling guilty posting in threads or wanting to interact here. I don't have time to read other people's green, which gives a certain level of guilt when I post stuff here or AiE or whatever. I also can't deny that interacting with others on this site hasn't dampened my enjoyment of posting green either. Many folks who regularly post green, hang in the skypes, or lurk the threads have rubbed me the wrong way. Hell, I barely look at the FR skype anymore. I might as well leave it. It just... It just feels like a chore. I can leave a tab open to just watch for when someone needs stuff, but I've been so busy lately working on my career, remodeling my house, doing the Good HiE Podcast, and writing prose stuff that I don't even think about it.

And then, when I do remember it, it's that same wave of guilt and hurt feelings. Not just one person. Not just two people. Half a dozen more folks from multiple generals that just make me feel like I'm genuinely unwanted here. I'm not trying to make a call to "OH MAKE PRIEST FEEL BETTER" or "OH LOOK PRIEST HAD HIS JIMMIES RUSTLED SO NOW HE DOESNT POST GREEN"

im going to try to improve. That's it
>>
>>29753408
Well life happens, I don't think anyone's mad you have things going on outside of here.
>>
>>29753408
Some of those are the same person/don't seem to want anything other than a single story in the general.
I haven't seen what you've gone through but know that there are lots of people who like your greens, both silent and otherwise.
It'd be nice if you continue writing and try to get into a good headspace/etc.
>>
I want to get back into this fandom, what should i do? watch episodes? read fanfic? flutterrape? It's been a while since ive been here. hope neb and priest are still here.
>>
>>29753659
In my opinion? The Fanfics are the best way to go. Start small from reputable writers and work up to things that are new/upcoming :) The newer episodes aren't bad, but it certainly fills the void.
>>
>>29740857
Drunk girls aren't sexy, they're easy, hence why a lot of guys go after them.
That kind of got skewed into "drunk = attractive "
>>
>>29753674
any authors or specific stories i should check out? last good one i read was the ballad of the incest counsellor by nerf or something.
>>
>>29753674
next office love chapter when?
>>
>>29754737
never ever
>>
File: 1490295234461.jpg (11KB, 252x314px) Image search: [Google]
1490295234461.jpg
11KB, 252x314px
>>29754954
>>
>>29753917
If you haven't checked out the works of anonpencil, I definitely recommend it!

http://pastebin.com/u/anonpencil

In addition, you should check out Bolding's stuff
http://pastebin.com/u/Bolding

You already said you knew nebby, so I won't list him twice :)
>>
File: carrieshy.png (626KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
carrieshy.png
626KB, 680x534px
No wonder she's got so many issues.
>>
>>29756044
Now she can only get off when her bf laughs at her.
>>
>>29756044
>Bull ring
>Bully Fluttershy
Deer Jesus.
>>
>>29756044

And now they're riffing on Stephen King's "Carrie".

It's lucky for comic artists that The well of popular culture is almost inexhaustible.

Plenty of material to plagiarize.
>>
Ah, Spring...

When a young mare's fancy turns to thoughts of rape.
>>
>>29756619
Not like those talentless hacks have any creativity in them to make a riviting or interesting comic.
>>
>>29756619
I don't even understand why they'd go for that reference.
>>
>>29757356
>Anonymous 03/28/17(Tue)13:02:07 No.29757356▶
>>>29756619
>I don't even understand why they'd go for that reference.

I assume they're counting on the majority of their audience being young enough not to know the source.
>>
File: Her fetish.jpg (695KB, 1600x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Her fetish.jpg
695KB, 1600x1516px
>>
>>29757933
>it's shit
What a surprise
>>
File: 1408195807009.png (221KB, 524x821px) Image search: [Google]
1408195807009.png
221KB, 524x821px
You cannot rape what you cannot distinguish from anyone else.
>>
So I had an idea for a sad FluttereR
Shy is sad, and strangely, too sad to guess another fetish for Anon. Anon doesn't want to have a nuisance back in his life so he goes on without her, but to his dismay he finds that she is a far more integral part of his life than what he realizes.
Bump
>>
>>29758571
That is a pretty good idea, I'd read it.
>>
>>29758571
I'd read that, sounds like a good story already.
>>
File: 1490155369583.jpg (75KB, 1167x740px) Image search: [Google]
1490155369583.jpg
75KB, 1167x740px
>>29754983
Do you have to shill your girlfriend or she beats you?
>>
File: 1366652046464.gif (141KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1366652046464.gif
141KB, 200x199px
>>29759766
>>
File: IMG_20161220_091254.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161220_091254.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>29759766
No, I just genuinely like her work.

The beatings are for fun.
>>
File: ....png (102KB, 361x468px) Image search: [Google]
....png
102KB, 361x468px
>>29759905
>>
File: loser.png (84KB, 1280x779px) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
84KB, 1280x779px
>>
>>29759905
Wow!
>>
>>29761392
Glimmer!
>>
You guys... I want to start writing shit again but I just entered the second week of a baaad cold. I can barely breath let alone write anything. Help.
>>
File: SickPonk.png (205KB, 486x661px) Image search: [Google]
SickPonk.png
205KB, 486x661px
>>29761475
Here you go, Anon. I've recreated your image for you. Hope you feel better soon.
>>
File: 1365159130877.jpg (134KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1365159130877.jpg
134KB, 900x506px
>>29761475
>>
>>29732173
This had me in stitches.
>>
I just got into reading these and the sheer enjoyment each one has brought me has proved it to be true.
>>
File: only one thing to do now.jpg (154KB, 1285x722px) Image search: [Google]
only one thing to do now.jpg
154KB, 1285x722px
Well... Power Rangers marathon ended and I'm sad again.
I guess I'll just have to fucking write horse rape fiction!
>>
>>29762310
>Rita Repulsa spent 10,000 years trapped in a hole with /mlp/, e261, and her imagination.

>The universe isn't ready for what emerges once her prison is reopened.
>>
File: autistic rita.jpg (170KB, 1323x983px) Image search: [Google]
autistic rita.jpg
170KB, 1323x983px
>>29762327
>trapped in a hole with e261
>>
Boop
>>
File: medium.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>29761522
>>
File: 1431999774393.jpg (798KB, 2362x2574px) Image search: [Google]
1431999774393.jpg
798KB, 2362x2574px
>>29763312
She's madly researching fetishes from /mlp/.

Strange weird ones like:
>booping
>scrunching
>sock wearing
>eye sparkles
>unironic songs
>wingboners
>>
This thread's on its death bed.

Any closing statements? Back in the day the last 50 posts were fair game for people to /soc/ and chat amongst themselves.

Then again that was back when we actually had people in the thread.
>>
>>29763596
I unno man. I got some content I'mma post next thread.

Season 7 is happening soon. I'll be at babscon for it.
>>
>>29763596
I was going to write a review of Neb's story but then I got an ear infection.
feel bad for me
I enjoyed the story, Neb, in case you were curious

other than that, i'm still writing, and lurking when I can

>>29763989
>content
are you sure you don't mean >bumps?
welcome back, by the way. can't wait to read what you have
>>
>It was a golden morning
>Open the door to see Fluttershy, who is presenting to you a full cube of creamy yellow butter
>Smile instinctively because you love butter
>"Hello," she says, smiling sweetly, "I've brought you some butter so you can start the day on the right hoof."
>Look down and see your feet
>Raise an eyebrow at her, but she doesn't lose her smile
Sounds good, you say suspiciously.
>You take the butter without breaking eye contact with her
>She hasn't lost her innocent façade yet
>But you know something is up, even if the butter looks okay
Where did you get it?
>"I made it."
You made it?
>She nods slowly
Is it drugged?
>"Oh no," she says while shaking her head, "believe me, I tried, but I just couldn't get the butter to stay yellow no matter what I did."
>Stop yourself before you absent-mindedly thank her for not trying to drug you for once
>. . . But that color, yellow
>You look from the butter to Fluttershy's coat, slowly connecting the dots
>And while under your probing eyes, she begins to rub her thighs together
Oh my God! This is your cum, isn't it?
>Fluttershy's lips part slightly as her eyes shrink in her fixed gaze at you
>"What? I didn't do anything like that."
How do I know that, rapist horse?
>After some harried thinking, she sputters, "You should smell it."
Gross. You'd like that, wouldn't you?
>"I'm serious," she says. "If it's my juices, you'll be able to smell it easily."
>Stop yourself before you dismiss the idea
>Realize that you have intimate knowledge regarding the smells of Fluttershy's insides that you probably shouldn't have
Turn around, you say with shame spreading over you. I don't want you to see me do this.
>She nods sympathetically and turns around
And it's not my fetish, either.
>Hear her mutter "drat"
>After the smell test, you determine that this butter is Flutter free
>Stare with fixed suspicion at the butter, trying to figure out what could possibly be wrong with it
>>
>>29764715
You can turn back around, by the way, you say without looking at her.
>"You know," she says while doing so, "I wish I had thought of making butter out of my . . . before you suggested it."
Wasn't a suggestion, Fluttershy.
>"I know. But you might like it."
>After a moment of silence, she says:
>"I just brought you some butter is all. I wish you trusted me more."
>Sigh in acknowledgment
Maybe I am being a little too paranoid. I never even thanked you for bringing me this butter.
>Take the butter in your hand
I mean, I love butter. It's one of my favorite foods.
>"Um, butter isn't a food."
I know, you say as you raise the stick to your mouth. But I eat it like one.
>"Wait!"
>You bite down and chip your tooth on something hard inside the stick
>Drop the butter and the tray, which breaks into pieces on the ground
>As you're holding your mouth in pain, Fluttershy wipes away the butter and reveals to you the plastic yellow butt plug that was buried inside it
>Glare at her while she backs away from you nervously
>"I thought it might be a nice and sexy surprise for you to start your morning on—"
>Grab the butt plug, flip her around, and ram it into her Flutter hole before cunt punting her into the golden horizon
“Too much butter is bad for yoooooooooooooooooou . . .!” she says while soaring away
>Grow paranoid that you're about to chip your tooth whenever you eat butter from then on
>Fucking Fluttershy
>>
>>29764738
Good way to close out the thread, thank you Anon.
>>
>>29762310
Do ittt.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>29765646
>>29765646
>>29765646
Thread posts: 472
Thread images: 198

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.