[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Manehattan Blues {Story Time}

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
"Inky, darling, you simply must wake now. You got... um... rather intoxicated last night and passed out in my bed again."

>Boy, if only I had a bit for every time I heard that before. >Maybe then I could afford my own bed to crash in.

>"Five more minutes," I croaked, burying my face into silken sheets.

...wait... silk sheets? But that means...

>This time I groaned.

>That voice, as smooth as the sheets I was swathed in, now rang out like a siren's call mere inches from my ear.

>"Do you know what time it is, sweetling?"

>My ear twitched, tickled by a warm breath, and my tail curled up between my legs.
>I was stripped bare of my weariness.
>Butterfly wings fluttered as something -or someone- in the bed shifted closer to me.

Whoa there, Inky, play it cool now. You're already in a pickle here, no need to give *her* the upper hoof anymore than she does.

>"No, I don't," I said curtly, still doing my best to hide my face. "But I'm guessing you're going to tell me, huh?"
>Oh boy, was she.

>"It's nearly six," she purred.
>"That means it's time for all sweet boys to get up and get ready for work."

>This time I did look.
>For the first time that day my aching eyes were introduced to natural light.
>I had to squint against the burning haze, but was soon rewarded.

>"Why hello there, darling."
>My heart fluttered again.
>>
>Two azure pools stared at me, amusement glistening along there surfaces.
>A smile played along two petite lips, two lips that I suddenly realized were painted a delicious crimson.
>A lacy gown far too modest for my own liking coveted a lithe body.
>The bow in her violet curls topped of the image perfectly.

>She was the neon lights burning just outside the bedroom window.
>She was the drug still singing sweet nothings in my veins and the blood throbbing angrily in my morning wood.
>She was Manehattan's prettiest jewel...
>...and it's deadliest.

>Okay, I'll be honest, maybe it was that last bit that really got my motor running...

>Now that you know my situation, all I ask is this:
>What's a poor stallion such as myself to do?
>I was naked, hard, burning to the touch, and at the mercy of the mare I'd once witness strangle a mother by the umbilical cord of her own newborn foal.

>I'll tell you what I did.
>I met those gorgeous killer eyes... and grinned.
>>
>"Hello there, Rarity, it does seem I'm waking up in your bed once more," I said slyly. "Fancy that."

>"Yes, fancy that," she echoed, moving closer.
>The tips of out muzzles touched briefly.

Holy shit, is it hot in here or is that just me?

>Rarity continued, that smile of her's melting into an icy glower. "Tell me something, Inky deary, do you remember what I said would happen the next time I found you in my bed?"

>I didn't flinch, not even for a second.
>>
>"Yeah, you said you'd fuck me harder than a cucumber sandwich and then praise Celestia that you finally had a stallion that could fly you over the sun."

>Okay, so maybe there were other, wittier, things I could have said.
>But that didn't matter.
>What did matter was that the ivory goddess before me no longer looked as if she was about to smite me.
>Mildly annoyed? Most definitely, but I could deal with that.

>"Tell you what, darling, I'll give you five minutes, and no more, before I give you a little reminder of what I really said."

>Call me stupid, but I felt like pressing my luck. If I was going to really bullshit my way through this, than I might as well comment.

>I propped myself up on one elbow and used a hoof to brush aside the curtain of black mane in my eyes.

>"Come on now, Rarity, you don't have to put up such a strong front. We've know each other how long now? You can be honest with me."

>"Oh, please." She rolled her eyes. "I'm going to be hearing enough of this trite at the club tonight, I don't need it when you're sober too."

>Before I could offer my witty response, she rose to all fours and hopped down off the bed.
>In a few long, graceful strides she reached an opal door on the opposite side of the room.
>The room in it's entirety was an ivory so immaculate that I almost lost track of the white colored mare as she went.
>>
>Once at the door, she lifted a hoof to the doorknob, but then stopped.
>She turned back round to address me know more.
>There was no bartering with the expression I saw on her face.
>Any remnants of the flirtatious banter from earlier had left gone her.
>Now, there was only cold calculation.

>"I'm serious now, Inky, never again. A lady needs a her privacy, especially a lady in... my kind if work. I figured you would understand that most of all."

>I could only manage a shrug. >"Rarity, all I understand is that I drink and smoke way too much and wind up in my friends' beds. That's just my life."

>The intensity in her gaze never slackened.

>"I'm going into the bathroom now to finish getting ready for tonight. I'll be out in ten minutes. You'd better be at the club by that time."

>There was no threatening 'or else' or 'understand that, darling?'
>There was simply the slam of a bathroom door as she left.

>I stared after her for moment, head cocked and ears strained.
>A moment later I heard what I was hoping for.
>Rarity was rummaging around her numerous makeup draws somewhere in there.

>Ten minutes was a joke. It would be another hour before she reemerged.

>"Yeah, fuck that," I said to myself, speaking loud enough so that I couldn't possibly go unheard. "I'm getting some more sleep."

>And with that I turned right back over and closed my eyes.
>Sure, Rarity was right that I needed to get ready for work, but sue me. I wanted sleep.
>Besides, who was going to stop me?
>Many had tried before to get the drop on Manehattan's second deadliest killer, and that many had taken a one-way trip to Mud Dauber's pig farm in a duffle bag.

>Curling up in that pike of silk that must've cost more than my whole existence, I allowed myself a genuine smile.
>Something told me that today was going to be a good day today. I just knew it.

>Sleep slipped over me like a glove. I wouldn't get to wear it long, but I would sure as hell enjoy every second of it.
>>
File: db4.gif (196KB, 310x183px) Image search: [Google]
db4.gif
196KB, 310x183px
Currently working on next section bumb
>>
>As fun as it was to crash Rarity's place, I had to admit that she was right.
>It was nearing six-thirty and my lazy ass still curled up in sweet silky heaven.

Come on, boyo, you need to get up and going if you want to support those bad habits of yours.

>"Yeah," I conceded, as sudden surge rushing through my extremities. "You're fucking right."
>That wave of energy coursed down my legs at mach speed and exploded out my hooves.
>The resulting force was strong enough to tear me away from sheets and send my scrambling to my hooves.

Alright, now we're getting somewhere.

>I started for the door leading out, but couldn't help but glance.
>Bitch may have been crazier than fruit cake salad, but... well... who am I to talk?

>The next second I was gone, leaving no trace but a lock's whisper.

>I made trail post haste toward the exit, yet found my attention drawn as I made it half way through the living room.
>A pause, then a grin that curled my lips.
>Setting upon pale sofa cushions were my passions.

Cant leave without these, can we?

>"Hell no."
>>
>>29607991
>Just flat-out starting a greentext, without being in a general or anything.

You've got some balls, I'll give you that.
>>
Phone about to die but still writing bump
>>
Almost home bamp
>>
>The first thing I gathered up was obvious.
>No stallion is complete without a thick, meaty cannon to give his name some credibility.
>And when I don't need my thick meaty dick, I use the cannon on the sofa instead.

>The deep azure glow of my telekinetic magic surrounded the ferocious revolver as I lifted it.
>A .45 caliber hoofcannon capable of turning any chrome dome into red paste.
>I took a moment to bring the pistol up to my eyes to examine the elaborate scrollwork decorating Lady Muerte's.
>>
Late night, getting fucking up bump.
>>
>She was easily the most precious thing I owned.

>A rose with iron petals blossomed on her mouth grip.
>The rose's stem, prickly and thorny, branched outward, reaching all the way to the barrel's mouth.
>Black was the gunmetal.

>Satisfied that my baby was safe and healthy, I lifted the hostler next.
>Tuffs of my matted grey fur got pulled and pinched as I work the straps.
>The rig didn't fit me right -it was a but too snug around my chest- but I barely gave it notice.
>I could afford the cost to notice it anyways.
>After working with the damn thing for a while I just came ignore the aches and pains all together.

>With the weight of Meurte pressing against my chest, I allowed myself to smile.
>"Good, now I don't feel lopsided anymore."
>>
Panic bump
>>
Hung over, still a little high, but still writing bump.
>>
>Next was my trenchcoat.

>....

>That's it, it's just a trenchcoat.
>Long, black.
>You've probably seen it countless time in those cheesy, hardboiled pulp magazines.
>There was nothing special about it except it's oddly deep pockets.
>Bits and other assorted items clinked and rattled in those oddly deep pockets as I slide the coat on.

I really need to clean this shit out.

>And that was that.
>A gun, a coat, a pocket full of shells, and a bunch of attitude.
>What else did I need?

>I was saddled up and ready to go.
>About time to, cause this place was starting to get to me.
>Everything in this damned flat was as white as a sterile hospital.
>Honestly, it was a little disorienting to tell the truth.

>I popped up the collar to my trench coat and headed out.
>Just in time too.
>I heard a door slam shut a room away and knew that Rarity would be coming out soon.
>She was going to find an empty flat though.
>>
Stoned as fuck, getting ready to write bump
>>
>Sunlight and I were never on the best of terms.
>Perhaps that's why I kept such odd hours.

>I was pleased to find the usual somber overcast as I stepped outside.
>No stars for Manehattan tonight.
>Even the moon's waxy face had to fight to shine through the clouds crowding around her cheeks.

>I slipped out into the street, nothing more than a streak of shade on a muddy canvass of concrete and steel.
>The music of the city followed me as started off:
>Hooves clattering along the sidewalk as ponies bumped shoulders and cars honking as they past.

Fucking aye, it's busy today.

>Don't know what I expected.
PS>Rarity lived in the Heights.
,,u
The Heights...
>The height of class.
>The height of society.
>The height of money.

>Honestly, I just saw it as a bunch of ponies with too much money but not enough pain killers.
>>
Dude, just post this thing on Fimfiction. You'll get way more attention over there.
>>
>>29618137
Planning to. This is just a weird experiment to keep my writing between projects.
>>
>Though the crowd was packed tighter than canned spam, I hadn't the tiniest worry of tardiness.
>I slipped into the surging stream of ponies as no more than a skittering shadow.

>The one thing I liked about the Heights was it's dedication to cleanliness.
>I greatly appreciate its lack of litter, busted garbage bins, boarded windows, and crazy homeless people.
>Helps me pretend that the city isn't as jungle bud as crazy as I know it to be.

>And some days, like today...

>It works...

But for how long though? Don't worry, I can answer: till you reach the end of this block.

>You're god damn right.
>After only a few minutes of walking, cracks began to form beneath my hooves.
>The glares of the street lamps' hanging up above me seemed to dwindle the farther I went.
>Some even jittered and blinked madly.
>>
Slept too long bump
>>
Pastebin link for convenience: http://pastebin.com/T3yQXhJW

About to start the next section.
>>
>Paint began to fade and peel.
>Some of these dying buildings were decorated with names spray painted in all sorts of colors and styles.
>My favorite was CrazyHoovez.
>Whoever he or she was, they got around.
>I don't think there has been a single train car or billboard in Manehattan that hasn't been graced with that signature.

>But it wasn't just the city that transformed around me.
>The ponies did as well.

>Faces and clothes changed as the herd began to thin out.
>Brief cases were replaced with brown paper bags.
>Mares with crows feet, pressed suits, and glasses began to age in reverse before my eyes.
>Before I knew it, they were mischievous young girls again.
>>
9 bump
>>
>A group of these vivacious vixens passed dangerously close to me as I came to Wessex Corner.
>Five of them to be exact, all of them with skirts way too short to be hand-me-downs and long eyelashes that beckoned longingly.
>I passed the group without giving them a second that.
>And why should I? Just a bunch of daddies girls smoking a cigarette before they go out and disappoint their parents.
>If only that were so...

>"Oy, where ya going, love? It's been a minute since I've seen you around here."

>My insides knotted up.
>I knew that voice.

Damn, crazy bitches are just falling from the sky today!

>I spun back around, as cool and as collective as ever.

>"Why, Sweet Tart, what a pleasant surprise," I said, the dead tone in my voice betraying my faux smile.
>>
Post work bump
>>
>>
10 again
>>
Pre writing bump
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.