[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Choices edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29606418
"I'm not upset about that; I kinda knew I was adopted but when I hear it, it makes other things make sense. Why didn't you tell me? About changeling society and my hormones?“
>Your mother pulls back, frowning.
>”We figured we could avoid all of it, that you could be raised without any of the hive’s influence… I’m sorry sweetie.”
"Is there a way to control these instincts? I can’t just go around and…”
>”It’s not like that, you have your own free will and can choose to not to. Sure, you might consider it, but you aren’t out of control and going to go around and stick it in anypony. You will only want to really do anything like that with family or that you consider family, not random ponies.”
>”Mich is right, we are forgetting the main thing you don’t understand. The hive is one big family, not as separate as ponies are. We do that to teach how to go about it safely, and to teach hatchlings when they show interest or begin to mature.”
"I guess that explains why I wanted to teach my son instead of letting him explore the streets. However, it's not about teaching anymore as we're both emotionally invested to the point that we consider each other significant lovers. After going through some of our worst moments together, it's hard to even think about being separated. That goes for him and me."
>”That happens too… we grow quickly attached to whose we share with. Some of our family members would even become lovers” Mich says
[1/2]
>>
>>29606420
>You sigh, growling.
“I’m kinda confused still ...I’m normal and not bad then?”
>Your mother hugs you again, tighter.
>”Yes, Hunter. I know this is hard to understand and it a lot to understand, but you are a very good changeling. We all got confused around this time too.”
>”Yeah, and don’t feel ashamed. This kicks in around your age actually, some of us jokingly refer to it as a second puberty. I know I was right messed up when I really wanted to spend more alone time with my brother.”
“Would going to the Hive help?”
>Your mother looks thoughtful, nodding.
>”Possibly, you aren’t the only one that had to deal with all this. In the end, we do it to teach and share our experience and love though… I know how hard it is to accept, given how we taught you differently, but it is a natural thing you should try not to feel guilty about. We just evolved and worked that way to survive. The hive was not as blessed as the alliance was.”
>You keep silent, thinking.
>”So then, you and Sparks?” Mich asks
>Your face burns, you looking to your uncle.
“Umm…”
>“Would you hurt him? Force him?”
”N-No! Never!”
>Your uncle smiles, nodding.
>”He treats him well?” Your mother asks.
>”The kid is practically spoiled. The only bad thing I can say related to him is that he has a bad language habit.”
>Your mother smiles, nuzzling you.
>”Then it seems like you are far from a bad Changeling, Hunter. I know Mich would step in if he knew something was wrong.”
>”I had my suspicions, but saw how he looks up to you and loves you back. And I didn’t want you to panic about being confronted. But trust me, he looks up to you more then he does to me.”
>>
>>29606425
Thank you both for accepting us in this odd mix of a relationship. I'm happy that I don't have it from you guys. Would dad be okay with it though? I'm not sure if you told him all this, or if this is a secret changelings hide to fit in.

Although, this puts me in an awkward position with my marefriends. Breeze, Midnight and Fixit are completely aware of it all, but Rusty isn't at all. That's going to be a difficult talk.
>>
>>29606454
I'm happy I don't have to hide it from you guys*
>>
>>29606425
“Thank you both for accepting us in this odd mix of a relationship. I'm happy I don't have to hide it from you guys. Would dad be okay with it though? I'm not sure if you told him all this, or if this is a secret changelings hide to fit in. “
>Your mother nods, smiling.
>”We do hide it, but your father won’t hate or do anything bad about it if you decide to tell him. I talked about this with him when we started to see your more adventurous side. When it was done, he nodded and said how it made sense. We encountered feral changelings and he understands why we need to be so good at finding love and lust at times, it’s our survival as it is our way of life.”
>You nod.
“Good… Although, this puts me in an awkward position with my marefriends. Breeze, Midnight and Fixit are completely aware of it all, but Rusty isn't at all. That's going to be a difficult talk.”
>”Midnight and Breeze are in on this?”
“Midnight was okay with it right away… Breeze was reluctant but tried and became okay with it. They both saw the reasoning behind helping him explore.”
>”That’s how it started then?” Your mother says. ”Regardless of the romantic feelings now, that’s something I can say would be a smarter idea… for many reasons, I was worried about you being so open and free with older and ponies who were strangers.”
>Mich laughs, smiling.
>”Rebel would say he is king of the universe for betting two mares at his age.”
>”Anyways… I’m not sure how you can break it to Rusty, nor how your father would react if you tried to pursue a more physical relationship with him, but I can assure you that your father won’t hate you for what you have with Sparks.
>>
>>29606503
"Looks like I'll have to tell him when we are in private then. Also, I doubt I'm going to want to be more physical with dad. Twenty years of raising me like a pony is always going to stick with me. I need to try to control these hormones if I want to prevent doing this to my own children down the line."

Go back to our respective families. A lot of our worries were answered, and we can rest knowing that these are natural urges we have occasionally. We might have to hold back at them, but we don't have to be ashamed about it.
>>
>>29606503
"Looks like I'll have to tell him when we are in private then. Also, I doubt I'm going to want to be more physical with dad. Twenty years of raising me like a pony is always going to stick with me. I need to try to control these hormones if I want to prevent doing this to my own children down the line."
>Your mother nods.
>”That’s understandable, Hunter. We are here for you if you need more or just help.”
>You hug your mother and head back, getting to your families again.
>Your mother moves to and nuzzles your father, you sitting next to your family.
>”Might need to go back to the ship soon, Shine needs a bed and quiet if he’s going to get any sleep.”
>”Fine by me! It means we can party a little.” Chaos says.
>Your feel a nuzzle, Breeze smiling at you and whispering.
>”Looks like out daughter likes her skirt.”
>She gestures to Sparks and rose as they play, giggling.
>”He actually looks pretty convincing,”
>>
>>29606634
"He managed to get into it and enjoy it in the end. He's a lot more confident in dressing up now, all thanks to uncle Mich's help. I can confidently say she's going to grow into a pretty mare and into a handsome stallion. That said, he feels a bit pent-up from hearing everything last night. Should we help our daughter after all this?"

We might be able to get sparks to say "mommy" as well if he gets into it. After the festivities, the others can go shopping to buy everyone their collars with Midnight's help.
>>
>>29606634
He managed to get into it and enjoy it in the end. He's a lot more confident in dressing up now, all thanks to uncle Mich's help. I can confidently say she's going to grow into a pretty mare and into a handsome stallion.”
>You look back to her, nuzzling.
‘That said, he feels a bit pent-up from hearing everything last night. Should we help our daughter after all this?’
>Breeze beams at you, nodding.
>You watch Sparks play and chat with your family some more, getting caught up on some events and sharing some tales.
>”It was super cool, exploring ruins.
>”And it’s a good thing we had Fixit, being able to smash those golems.
>Your father laughs, smiling.
>”Lucky, I miss having fun like that at times.”
>”Well… we can make up for it… it’s been a long time since you and I drank.” Your uncle says.
>”Your really just want to get hammered, don’t you?”
>”It’s so close to old times, let’s complete the experience!”
>Speaks moves to you, giving you a hug.
>You smile and hug back, feeling joy from the colt.
>”Thanks dad.”
“What for?”
>”Everything.”
>>
>>29606780
Give him more scritches.
>>
>>29606780
"No problem kiddo. I'll be sure to have you spend more time with Rose and meet Fixer's daughter. You deserve a childhood, so I'll do my best for you to have more fun." Hug him back.
>>
>>29606780
"No problem kiddo. I'll be sure to have you spend more time with Rose and meet Fixer's daughter. You deserve a childhood, so I'll do my best for you to have more fun."
>You hug him back, then transforming your hoof and scratching behind his ear.
Your mother laughs, looking to your father and whispering to him.
>You can see your father’s face go red, your mother then speaking up as Sparks sighs happily.
>”We need to go back, but we are staying here for a while. Shine needs his nap.”
>”Good, you and I need to chat.” Fixer says to her.
>”We all going to have food later?” Sky asks.
>”Sure, we can gather on one of the ships.”
>”I’ll help cook!” Kindle says.
>Midnight smiles, putting his wing around Rusty.
>”Well, we do need to do some shopping…”
>Rusty laughs, covering her face slightly.
>>
>>29606904
"Breeze, Sparks and I can stay behind and take care of some things. Fixit can be a good pet go with both you to get a collar as well."

'I know he won't be able to use it much, but get Sparks a collar as well. It's only fair that he gets one since every one of us is going to end up having it. If Rusty asks, tell her it's for one of us. We'll get to it sooner or later.'
>>
>>29606904
“Breeze, Sparks and I can stay behind and take care of some things. Fixit can be a good pet go with both you to get a collar as well."
>”Sure thing!”
>Fixit jumps up excitedly, running around like a puppy.
>”Somepony is excited!”
>You laugh, nodding.
“Come on.”
>You look at Midnight as you go with Sparks and Breeze, using your magic.
'I know he won't be able to use it much, but get Sparks a collar as well. It's only fair that he gets one since every one of us is going to end up having it. If Rusty asks, tell her it's for one of us. We'll get to it sooner or later.'
>You go back to the ship, your crew spending time on the station.
>Breeze giggles as you get aboard, nuzzling Sparks.
>”Such a cutie!~”
>The girly looking colt blushes as you carry the clothes back, setting them down.
>>
>>29607077
Lock and Soundproof. Cuddle and put something on to watch. Maybe something involving War, I am curious how his character is in canon.

'I forgot that my payback isn't fully complete yet. There is still one important part of it.' Bombard him with images of what he missed last night, emphasizing us having sex with male Breeze.
>>
>>29607077
When the sexy times start ask Sparks if he has any requests. We can pretty much turn into anything.
>>
>>29607077
“Come on, let’s see if we can find the series that Rusty likes.”
>You head to your room, closing up and soundproofing while Breeze and Sparks get on the bed.
>You all cuddle up and get the show found, putting it on the first season as Sparks lays in front of you and Breeze behind you.
>The show talks about a series of kingdoms at conflict, some of them unifying to attack a smaller one for it’s resources.
>It jumps between perspectives, being all over the place as it talks about battle plans and sent assassins, also mentioning rumors of the smaller kingdom using some form of great magic.
>It gets to the point where one of the kingdom’s kind is informed that an assassin they sent made a mistake, the king scoffing as is all too smug son smiles.
>”Please, a bit of gold and some honeyed words will keep ponies on our side.”
>”But sir, we-“
>The door to the throne room slams open, a large stallion in plate armor and a black cloak stomps in, his face concealed by the camera angle
>An axe goes flying and right next to the king’s head when it hits the throne, ponies gasping.
>”THREE DAYS! You have three days to prepare your armies and get your kindom to safetey!”
>Kinghts charge the stallion, getting thrown aside, as the smug prince walks down to the stallion.
[1/2]
>>
>>29607260
>”How dare you! Attacking us! You shall be-“
>The prince’s head is hit right between the eyes with an axe, a smile on the caped stallion as he brushes off his furred collar.
>”Three days.”
>The king sits there, stunned until he shouts.
>”Who. Who do you think you are?! Coming here and-“
>An affirmative stomp shakes the ground, cracking the marble floor.
>”I am exactly what is deserving of a king who pillages a helpless kingdom! I am what follows after attacking one of my beloved maidens with a creature as fowl as an assassin! I am the fate that follows you and your kingdom for your poor choice!”
>The stallion turns, wing covering his blade as he stares back.
>”War. I am War”.
>The next episode starts, war walking away from the kingdom and meeting with other ponies.
>”Was that nessesary?” a green stallion asks.
>”Yes it was, Famine. A young mare such as that left dead for no good reason is unacceptable. Blood thirsty assassins…”
>”He’s one to talk, eh Death?”
>The masked pony stays silent, just walking.
>The episode goes on, now explaining how the four brothers came to be.
>They were summoned by the small kingdom through magic, hoping to harness the destructive nature of the world to protect them.
>When they return, war’s attitude changes drastically, the stallion making passes at every mare and making them blush.
>”please sir, I’m not…”
>”Ahh, but you are a fine mare. Your daughter is the same even if young. Both of you could give birth to fine warrior’s if-“
>War is picked up by death, the stallion smiling and giving a wink as he is dragged away.
[2/3]

Damn you character limits
>>
>>29607268
>You smile, looking to the colt after.
'I forgot that my payback isn't fully complete yet. There is still one important part of it.'
>You send images from everything that happened last night, focusing on the moments where you pounded and roughly fucked a very male Breeze.
>You can feel his lust as his face goes red, the colt looking away slightly as he lays in front of you.
>You spot his skirt lifting up slightly, the colt noticing and trying to hide himself.
[3/3]
>>
>>29607277
Signal to Breeze on what is going on. Go up and begin petting and nuzzling him.

"Is the Cutie alright? She seems to shying away from mommy and daddy. What could we do to help?~"
>>
>>29607277
Start licking his sack through his panties
>>
>>29607277
>You smile, using your magic.
‘I think our daughter needs help.’
>You nuzzle the colt, Breeze peeking over you as you pet him.
"Is the Cutie alright? She seems to shying away from mommy and daddy. What could we do to help?~"
>Breeze joins in, grinning.
>”Come here cutie, bring her here to mommy.
>You move the colt between the both of you, Breeze moving his hooves away from his skirt.
>”Ohhh~ I see, that is a problem…”
>She reaches out, gently and teasingly touching the colts erect member through his skirt.
“Let daddy see.”
>You roll the colt onto his back, seeing his blushing face as he looks down at his tented skirt.
>You move and get at a good angle, seeing the colt’s member and the bulge in his panties.
“That is a problem.”
>You lick the bulge on his panties, feeling his lust rise as he twitches gently.
“We can’t have our cutie troubled with that.”
>”No, we can’t.”
>Breeze nibble’s the colts ear, getting a grunt out of him before nuzzling his neck
>”Does our cutie filly want our help?”
>Sparks nods, Breeze making him whimper with a soft bite, her lust climbing too.
>>
>>29607471
Start giving him kisses and rub our bulges together.
It might be fun to compare sizes.
>>
>>29607471
Slowly go to the tip of his horn and slowly kiss our way down it before ending it with a make out all of us.

"So does our Cutie have any requests?"
>>
>>29607471
>You slowly move up to the colt’s horn, kissing it very slowly and wetly.
>Sparks squirms and Breeze holds him, giggling as she keeps teasing him with ear bites.
>The colt makes very lusty sounding noises as to keep going, the sounds he is making arousing you.
>”Cutie~ let daddy help.”
>”mhh~!”
>When you get to his mouth, you pull him in for a deep kiss, holding it there and making out with the colt,
>You lift both your skirts and press your sack to his, the panties keeping you both apart as your members throb.
>You break the kiss, letting Breeze have her turn with the colt as you look over his member and body.
>Sparks’s member is about just over half your size, along with the rest of his body, the colt being properly sized for a 15 year old colt
>Looking at him even more, you can’t help but smile, your arousal going up more.
>The colt has a bit of a feminine body, now that you look at it in filly’s clothes, your hoof rubbing over his cutie mark.
"So does our Cutie have any requests?"
>The colt nods, panting as Breeze teases him more.
>”Please help me daddy! Fill me!
>>
>>29607638
"My you are a mare aren't you. Ok as you wish."
Break out the lube and start to tease him before we stick it in and have Breeze keep licking his horn.
>>
>>29607638
Fuck him with his panties on.
>>
>>29607638
Turn Breeze into a male and lube up. Breeze can experience our butt while we take care of Sparks. Encourage Sparks to choke Breeze at least a bit, we taught him to watch over his lovers to see if they're alright with certain acts. Reassure him if he is intimidated by the act.
>>
>>29607638

"My… you are a mare, aren't you? Okay as you wish."
>You pull the colt’s panties down just enough to see his rear after you roll him over, using your magic to lift his tail and move the lube to you.
>You prepare yourself, the prod the cute colt’s entrance with your member.
>You grab onto his hips and pull him down on you, penetrating and entering him at a teasingly slow pace.
>The colt moans loudly for a long time, shivering when you hilt him.
“Gooood Filly.~”
>You wink at Breeze and gesture to his horn, the mare nodding as she grins.
>Slowly you begin to fuck the colt, his body and noises beginning to drive you to a moderate pace.
>Breeze moves down and gives some attention to the colt’s face and neck, returning to his horn shortly.
>His member is left twitching and throbbing, Breeze cradling his sack with a tender hoof.
>She leans in to you, whispering.
>”Slow down daddy~ I want to try something.”
>You oblige as Breeze kisses the colt again, Sparks panting heavily.
>”Are we helping out filly with her problem?”
>Sparks nods, shaking when you press into him deep and hard to prod his sweet spot.
>”Good… but, do you want more?”
>The colt nods, breeze shaking her head.
>”I need to hear it, tell me what you want.
>Breeze leans in, whispering to the colt as you groan.
>You give a few quick thrusts before going slow, Sparks letting out a moan.
>”Yes mommy! Your filly wants more! I’m a filly! A cute filly!”
>Breeze winks at you, grinning.
>>
>>29607819
Besides what was last suggested, I got nothing else to add.
>>
>>29607819
"Such a naughty filly we have here. Don't worry, we're here to please you at anytime, Cutie."
>>
>>29607819
>You smile back, casting your gender change spell on Breeze.
"Such a naughty filly we have here. Don't worry, we're here to please you at anytime, Cutie. Since our filly seems to be taken care of, how about you try something new?”
>You wiggle your flank as best as you can, Breeze nodding.
>Keeping a slow pace with Sparks, the colt begs you to go faster.
>You feel a prod and moan as Breeze enters you, the stallion sighing then groaning as he begins to thrust.
>Sparks begs again, this time you oblige him and trust faster and in time with Breeze.
“Ahhhh!~”
>Breeze bites your neck, getting rougher as his lust shoots up.
>The sweet mixture of pleasure and pain drives you along with the noises, making you go harder and faster.
>Sparks moans one last time, the colt clenching as he cums onto the bed.
>You keep thrusting, your limit approaching as Breeze happily pounds into you.
>You feel her teeth, a predatory growl coming from her as her claws prick your hind legs.
>”So tell me… Daddy~ how do you feel about payback?” she asks, Sparks panting.
>>
>>29607981
"I'll tell you in a second."

Fill him as Breeze fills us.

"Good."
>>
>>29607981
"It feels amazing as always. How does it feel to finally get back at me as a stallion?" Cuddles and kisses with them both.
>>
>>29607981
"I'll tell you in a second."
>You keep thrusting into the colt, making him cry out as you moan again.
>Breeze goes rougher as you get faster, the three of you letting out lust filled noises.
>You cum, filling the cute colt as Breeze hilts you and cums inside of you.
>You keep deep inside of the colt, seeing his belly get bigger again as he lays with a smile, breeze panting in your ear.
“Good.”
>”You feel good about payback?”
“Yes, It feels amazing as always. How does it feel to finally get back at me as a stallion?”
>Again, you feel the Hybrid mare’s claws on your leg, breeze hugging you by your shoulders and kissing your head.
>”Good.”
>her hug gets tighter, her forehooves going up and tighter.
>Your reach up reflexively, Breeze giving your neck a squeeze before she lets go.
>”I’ll remember that.~” She coos, giving you a nuzzle and kiss.
>>
>>29608078
Rub Spark's stomach. "Is our Cutie happy with mommy and daddy' filling? A good filly like you deserves such a nice reward likes this more often."

Clean up and turn Breeze back. Cuddles until everyone returns.
>>
>>29608078
"You really like being filled don't ya Sparks. Feel like cleaning daddy's cock?"
>>
>>29608078
>You smile, rubbing the colt’s stomach.
"Is our Cutie happy with mommy and daddy's filling? A good filly like you deserves such a nice reward like this more often."
>Sparks nods, smiling still.
>”Yes, Daddy!~”
>You pull out, pushing back in teasingly and watching the cum spill out of the colt.
>You pull up his panties, giving him a nuzzle as Breeze pulls out of you.
“Good… Feel like being a good filly by cleaning daddy's cock?”
>”Yes, Daddy.”
>You lay back and watch as the colt turns and begins to lick your cum covered member, feeling aroused by the sight.
>You sigh and use your clean up spell after a bit, letting Sparks keep licking as you change back Breeze to a mare.
>He licks every inch of you, nuzzling your slightly hard member before moving to you.
>You hug the colt, giving him a nuzzle and sharing him with Breeze as you unlock the door
>”Good filly.”
>”Thank you mommy.”
>Breeze giggles as you all cuddle, nuzzling and whispering to you.
>”Maybe we should try that spell on him? Its fun to play around like this.”
>The door opens, Fixit, Rusty, and Midnight walking in.
>Rusty is crimson red as Midnight leads her in on a leash, Fixit trotting in proudly with her own collar and leash on.
>”Were baaaaaack~”
>Rusty looks to the screen gasping before looking nervous.
>”Oh, um… Ah’m just wonderin’, what episode did you make it to?”
>>
>>29608316
The part where he flirts with everything that moves.
>>
>>29608316
"We only managed to finish the first episode. How could I resist watching the series in which War came from? It barely just started, and War is already flirting with every single mare about breeding them. He even surprisingly saw a filly as a potential breeder. You don't see age as an issue when it comes to that?
>>
>>29608316
"We only managed to finish the first episode. How could I resist watching the series in which War came from? It barely just started, and War is already flirting with every single mare about breeding them. He even surprisingly saw a filly as a potential breeder.”
>Rusty looks a little worried, Midnight smiling.
>”Ah, um… uhhh… look, ah know it’s questionable, but ah agree it’s fittin’ for the settin’. It’s an age of difference now, but arguably, how long ago was it that a stallion and mare were married and had two or more kids by 20 or 23? Started cortin’ at a young age? Years ago, 35 was today’s 70. We were lucky to
live past that. Not like she was some 12 year old anyways, canonically the filly is past that age”
“So you don't see age as an issue when it comes to that?”
>Rusty glances away, shrugging.
>”Ah mean… Settin’ aside… sure, it’s fucked up if some 30 somethin’ it molestin’ a foal that’s unknown to sex. But ah wouldn’t say a few years difference is as bad.”
>Midnight giggles, smiling
>”15 and 20 doesn’t seem so bad when it’s 20 and 25, right?”
>”Yeah! Ah mean, some ponies date others who are 10 years younger then them. It’s a perspective thing ah suppose.”
>>
>>29608600
Rusty is secret changeling confirmed!

"oh, cool. Ok Sparks you can lay on the charms on her."
>>
>>29608600
'I think we're gonna have to reveal it Sparks. You can make an excuse and leave the room if this is something you don't want to be here for. I won't force you to stay if you wish.'

"The reason I ask that is because we kind of have a secret that we have to tell you. We're sorry for misleading you, but we do want to explain and work this out. The truth is there is another pony in this group we have"
>>
>>29608600
'I think we're gonna have to reveal it Sparks. You can make an excuse and leave the room if this is something you don't want to be here for. I won't force you to stay if you wish.'
>’not like it would make a difference. Besides, “o captain my captain” is fitting here.’
>You nod, smiling at Rusty.
"The reason I ask that is because we kind of have a secret that we have to tell you. We're sorry for misleading you, but we do want to explain and work this out. The truth is there is another pony in this group we have"
>Rusty turns her head to the side, looking confused.
>”Another? Who- wait…”
>Her eyes widen slightly, the mare looking around.
>You look to Sparks.
“Sparks, you can lay on the charms on her."
>The colt smiles getting off the bed before Rusty speaks.
>”Wait, Wait! Woah woah woah, y’all sayin’ that the kid is with you all?”
>Breeze looks worried, glancing to you as Midnight answers.
>”Yes… we all are having sex with Sparks… It’s both-
>Rusty points a hoof to the colt, approaching him.
>”YOU… are havin’ sex with them?!”
>”Yes?”
>Rusty stands in silence, then howls with laughter and gives the colt a high hoof.
>”Yall a fuckin’ Rockstar kid! How the fuck.”
>Breeze relaxes, clearing her throat.
>”S-so… you are okay with this?”
>”Ah mean, you all are the same age right? Midnight being the oldest?”
“About, yeah.”
>Rusty looks at sparks, smirking.
>”y’all got too much of a mouth on ya to not know what sex is. How long you been lookin at porn?”
>”a year?”
>”Fuck kid, you are living the horny teen dream.”
>>
>>29608895
"Hmm, well this whent rather well...hey Sparks check this out."

Use the war voice

"Well brood mare I hope your ready, for you will soon be inherited by the first of my sons."
>>
>>29608895
"Well... that went in a completely different direction than I expected. I assume you want to hear how we got together with him? "
>>
>>29608895
"We've been through a lot with him from the beginning. Being with him has brought all of us even closer. Without him, I don't think we would of formed this 'family'."
>>
>>29608895
"Well... that went in a completely different direction than I expected. I assume you want to hear how we got together with him? Because We've been through a lot with him from the beginning. Being with him has brought all of us even closer. Without him, I don't think we would of formed this 'family'." "
>”Sure, ah mean, ah’d wasn’t to know that this isn’t forced or stalkhome.”
>You all sit down, going though the story of what happened and how it all started.
>Rusty nods though the whole thing, smiling.
>”Ya know, I can find that mighty respectable. Versus letting some 30 something creep who would fuck him then sell him or torture him? It’s a better option. Not good, but hardly evil I suppose.”
>”You think so?”
>”It’s safer, it’s actual learnin’ and understandin’ then the school bit of sex-ed that is half science, and the kid get’s to have his fun. Come on, he probably jacked it before you met him. Anyways, aren’t we mercs? What’s a little immoral thing verses half the war crimes we commit? We bert ponies alive today for cryin out loud.”
>Breeze shivers, looking sick.
>”Don’t…. talk about that.”
>You smile, nodding.
“Well, this went rather well...hey Sparks, check this out."
>You change your voice, looking at rusty as you speak like War.
"Well brood mare I hope your ready, for you will soon be inherited by the first of my sons."
>Rusty blushes, laughing.
>”Come on, you know I have a soft sport for that.”
>”What makes you think he’s joking?” Midnight says sternly.
>Midnight yanks on Rusty’s leash, bringing her to the ground and giving her a hard spank and making her flinch.
>Rusty’s ears droop a little as Midnight leads her to you, giving you the end of her leash.
>”Here’s your Breeder.~” she says with a wink, “Yours to own and do with as you please.”
>Midnight leans in, smiling still as she whispers.
>”By the way, Spark’s collar is in the bag. I figure you want to do the honors.”
>>
>>29609125
Put the collar on Sparks and then hand him the leash connect to his new breeding mare.

"Have fun bud."
>>
>>29609125
Ask Fixit if it's possible to hook midnight to the mech we have to let her hook up with fixit. It's really the chance of a lifetime.
>>
>>29609125
Use alternate pleasure for petting on Rusty. Pet our new breeder for the family.

Have Sparks close his eyes and put on his new collar as a surprise. "Here you go bud, it's about time you have one yourself. Obviously, you won't be able to wear this much of the time, but you do deserve to at least have it with you after everything we've been through." I wonder how happy he'll be to have it.
>>
>>29609228
Midnight will freak out if we aren't there for her since there is no breathing. Plus, we have a celebration to have on a ship soon.
>>
>>29609285
>Midnight will freak out if we aren't there for her since there is no breathing.
Fixit is there also who said anything about sending her alone.

>we have a celebration to have on a ship soon.
Since when? I don't remember setting up for one. I was sure everyone was just relaxing.
>>
>>29609125
>You grin, gesturing for Sparks to come to you.
“Come here bud.”
>You levitate the collar behind him, making sure that it is not seen by him.
>Once Sparks in on your lap, you have him close his eyes and collar him, fastening it around his neck.
>The colt feels his collar, looking at the mirror in the room as Midnight giggles.
"Here you go bud, it's about time you have one yourself. Obviously, you won't be able to wear this much of the time, but you do deserve to at least have it with you after everything we've been through."
>Sparks hugs you, grinning.
>”Thanks dad.”
>Lastly, you give Rusty’s leash to him, Sparks looking up at you in surprise.
“Have fun.”
>Sparks grins wildly, looking at the very red faced Rusty.
>He hops down, commanding her as you use your magic to give her pleasure form petting.
>”Sit!”
>Rusty’s ears fold back as she looks around, Sparks pulling up on her leash to make her sit.
>You watch as he looks over her, having her stand again and looking over her.
>When he reaches her flank, he pulls on her leash again.
>”I can’t inspect you if I can’t see, tail up!”
>Rusty blushes even more, obeying as the colt smiles.
>”We have created a monster.” Midnight says, smiling as she sits next to you.
>You look to Fixit, petting her.
“By the way Fixit, could Midnight connect to you like I can?”
>”It should be possible, odds are her cybernetics have a neural interface. She could do the exact same as you.”
>Midnight’s giggling gets your attention, making you look up.
>Sparks has Rusty laying her head in his lap, the mare grinning happily as he pets her.
>”Good girl!” he says, giving the mare a hug.
>”Sweet Celestia.” Rusty says, looking embarrassed.
>’So… I know not all the time, but I can bring her to my room?’
>>
>>29609354
>”We all going to have food later?” Sky asks.
>”Sure, we can gather on one of the ships."
Sorry, I meant eat not celebrate. Fixit also recommended that we be there to help her calm her down if she does connect to the mech.
>>
>>29609366
"Heh, sure bud. Just make sure Ash and Twich doesn't see. Oh and Mich knows about all this now so don't worry about him."

Teach Sparks the Sound proofer spell and warn him that she's a screamer.
>>
>>29609386
>Sorry, I meant eat not celebrate.
Oh, that ok. But yeah I wasn't thinking of sending Midnight alone. Besides how else would we be able to see her cum all over the cockpit.
Yes, the pun was intended.
>>
>>29609366
'Go ahead kiddo, just make sure not to go too fast, since she's still untrained and uncomfortable. We have a lot we have to teach her before she's fully into it.'
>>
>>29609416
>don't see.
>>
>>29609366
'Go ahead kiddo, just make sure not to go too fast, since she's still untrained and uncomfortable. We have a lot we have to teach her before she's fully into it. Need that sound proofer taught to you? She’s a screamer.’
>’I went and learned it just in case. And don’t worry, always ask, always check, don’t tie too tight.’
>You smile, Rusty relaxing.
>”Don’t look so down about being owned by a colt, he’s a good kisser!”
>”What? Seriously?”
>”Apparently, but I don’t think I should give one… you don’t see as enthusiastic.”
>The colt frowns, ears drooping.
>”Oh no… you’re going to make him upset! Your owner!”
>Rusty scoffs, blushing as she nuzzles the colt.
>”Ah’m sorry… please?”
>Sparks smiles, giving Rusty a deep kiss.
>The mare’s eyes pop open when he kisses her, then she relaxes into it.
>Sparks grins when it ends, rusty blushing.
>”Wow…”
>”I know, right?” Midnight says with a grin. “He’s a dangerous colt, knows how to bind you.”
>”But I’m going to treat her right! Like a good Breeder that she will be.”
>Rusty hides her face, her lust rising slightly.
"Oh and Mich knows about all this now so don't worry about him."
>"He does?" Midnight asks
"Yeah... and he's okay with it, kinda hard to hide emotions."
>"Makes sense."
>>
>>29609630
"... And so does my mom, and she's also apparently okay with it. Note to self: Impossible to hide this from any changelings. By the way, I understand if it might be too soon, but do you want to move in with us Rusty?" Any news on which ship we will be eating?
>>
>>29609630
"Yeah, as it turns out all of this is perfectly normal in changing culture because we grow fast and eat emotions. It's kinda of a relief actually."
>>
>>29609630
"... And so does my mom, and she's also apparently okay with it. Note to self: Impossible to hide this from any changelings. As it turns out all of this is perfectly normal in changing culture because we grow fast and eat emotions. It's kinda of a relief actually.”
>”Really?” Both Midnight and Breeze say.
“Yeah, it’s because of or need for emotions. By the way, I understand if it might be too soon, but do you want to move in with us Rusty?"
>Rusty looks up, lifting her head from the petting.
>”Move in?”
>”Yeah, you can get cuddled by war every night, or sleep just like last night~” Midnight says with a wink.
>Rusty blushes, lust going up again as she nods
>”Ah wouldn’t mind…”
>”Then it’s settled! Although, we need to make sure you get proper training as a Breeder. So expect long nights and that rack to be your place at times.”
>You nod, looking to your family.
“By the way… know where we are eating?”
>”Oh! You mother’s ship apparently, I saw kindle bringing some things… I suppose we could go now, unless we have other things to do… or help make some comfortable with.”
>>
>>29609842
"Well we do have more episodes to learn more about War right now. I'll admit I am enjoying the series just a little bit." Lay our head down on Midnight lap. We want to be a good pet too!
>>
>>29609842

"Well we do have more episodes to learn more about War right now. I'll admit I am enjoying the series just a little bit."
>”Alright, let’s watch more before we go then.”
>You all go to the bed, Sparks leading Rusty by her leash.
>Once set up and up to speed, you all watch the show.
>You move next to Midnight and lay on her lap, giving her some sad eyes before she smiles and pets you.
>Breeze joins in on the other side, Sparks having Rusty all to himself.
>The series goes on, being a little more relaxed paced and homey at times, moving away from the heavy theme of conflict and more to about the kingdom.
>War tends to the troopers and knights, training them and manning the army of the kingdom while being very flirty with any mare and bedding most of them.
>Famine tends to farmlands and crops, Death to animals and livestock, And conquest is a diplomat.
>The whole series ends up being well done, Rusty grinning constantly as you all watch.
>You get about three episodes in before Fixit pops up, giving you a metallic nuzzle.
>”They are almost ready to serve food.”
>>
>>29610126
Time to gather ourselves and head out to eat with everyone. Make sure Sparks hides that collar. It's a risky thing he always has to keep in check.
>>
>>29610126
Okay let go eat then.

>>29610225
>. It's a risky thing
Yeah, he doesn't have nearly enough dye in his hair to pull off the edgey teen look.
>>
>>29610126
>You nod, Stretching and getting up.
“Come on, let’s go. Don’t forget about that collar Sparks.”
>The colt nods, petting Rusty one last time before he goes to his room.
>You all go and head to your mother’s ship, spotting the rest of your crew and the Artemis crew there.
>”Hello sweetie!” your mother calls, smiling at you.
>You all approach her, Sparks speaking up
>”Where’s Rose?”
>Your mother frowns, keeping a smile after”
>”I’m sorry Sparks, she’s sleeping now.”
>Sparks nods, shrugging.
>”It’s okay, it makes sense, she must have gotten none.”
>”Come on Angel!”
>You look up, your uncle nagging your father with a large bottle of whisky.
>”Enough Chaos!” Your mother shouts, Cobalt approaching and nuzzling her.
>Your mother laughs, petting the mare.
>”Alright… you will get your attention once I check up on Shine and Rose. Make yourself at home Hunter, same goes for our crew.”
>Your mother turns as you all heat to the set up tables, walking into the ship.
>’By the way… that’s quite the interesting video you sent me… something for our captive stallion?’
>>
>>29610347
'Just a suggestion of what options are available. Fun fact: That stallion was the one who hurt all those children. I think it's a suitable punishment so far.'
Let's introduce our family to dad! He must might proud of us now that we have double the mares.
>>
>>29610347
Yeah, that will be his new life until he be comes a good little filly and can serve as a maid in the for his new owner.

Best part is that the harder he is to train the more we'll make. My guy really loves brakeing bad ponies.
>>
>>29610347
'Just a suggestion of what options are available. Fun fact: That stallion was the one who hurt all those children. I think it's a suitable punishment so far. that will be his new life until he be comes a good little filly and can serve as a maid for his new owner. ‘
>’I like it, Quill told me how he tried to get into the slave trade before I took him down. Give me his contact sometime, unless you want to take him.’
>You sit down with the crew, next to your dad.
“Hey dad.”
>Your father turns, looking pleased that you pulled him away form Chaos.
>”Hey kiddo, doing good?”
“Yep, I wanted to introduce you to my marefriends. Breeze, Midnight, Rusty, and Fixit!”
>”What, Fixit?”
>”Luna’s ass Chaos, your wife hasn’t stopped how Fixit evolved! Are you really that gone?”
>”Probably, been awhile… come on, get just a little fucked up!”
>”Enough.”
>”Captian’s bitch.”
>”Chaos, don’t start…” Your mother says.
>Your father shakes his head, smiling.
>”Anyway’s nice to meet you all.”
>”Nice to meet you too! Can I look around the ship sometime?” Breeze asks.
>”Sure thing.”
>”Hey Vex, that’s not fair. how come Hunter get’s four marefriends and you get two?”
>Your uncle grins at your father, your dad swatting at Chaos.
>You feel a nudge, looking down to see Fixer.
>"Hey ya, when you thinking you want to have that talk?"
>>
>>29610506
"We can do it right now while we're waiting for the food if you want. So when do we go base shopping?"
>>
>>29610506
If we do start this, we're going to need to spread the word about our services along with Fixer's business. Does she have many clients who are interested in paying trusted mercenaries using her handiwork?
>>
>>29610506
"We can do it right now while we're waiting for the food if you want.”
>Your aunt nods, calling your mother over.
>You both leave the crew’s, getting it so it is just the three of you.
>”So… what’s going on Fixer? Is it that company idea?” Your mother asks.
>”Totally, and it involves you as much as him.”
"So when do we go base shopping?"
>Your aunt laughs, shaking her head.
>”That’s for me to worry about, and I can get it done easily. What I need to talk to you two about, are your jobs at our new company.”
>”Hunter did mention the possibility of a desk job”
“We are going to need to spread the word too, do you have clients that need us? Ponies that can trust us?”
>”Yes, plenty of ponies. I have an idea of being a co-contractor with Hydra. They know us and trust us, we can piggy back off of them as a sister PMC. You will see a change on how things run for you, but you will like it for the most part. You will be paid differently and recruit differently, because you will be working for my company. I’ll handle payments and equipment, along with recruitment and screening. I’m giving broad strokes because if we are going to do this, we need to all agree with this. All in or nothing.”
>”Why would this involve me then?” Your mother asks.
>”Well, because you will be taking a desk job as a battle advisor and commander. A ship desk job!”
>Your mother sighs, shaking her head.
>”You want me on a ship again.”
>”Yeah! With Hunter. You were the best leader we had, you can coordinate multiple teams easily, it’s what we need. You yourself said how much you missed him, you can see him daily now! A family ship once again, you, your kids, Angel, Cobalt.”
“Umm…the Vanguard isn’t exactly roomy right now.”
[1/2]
>>
>>29610750
>”Yeah, and the Artemis is unsupplied and understallioned, it was a huge effort to just get it ready for today.”
>”That’s because you haven’t heard the crazy part, the part where I want you both to sleep on it before we choose to do anything.”
“What’s that?”
>Fixer grins.
>”The part where I take your ship and smash it, doing the same to the Artemis, and building a new ship from the both of them. We need a flagship, and nothing less then a Battleship cruiser will do.”
[2/2]
>>
>>29610758
"All right sounds fine to me. Especially turning the two ships into one big battleship. Though I'd at least like to have a part in the screening and see who'll be on board my ship before they come on."

"I think it's important that I meet who i'm working with and they get to know me too. It's good for trust building."
>>
>>29610758
"To destroy the ship I grew up in or not, huh? That sounds like a difficult sacrifice. Smashing the Artemis into a new ship along with another one? Dad would throw a fit if he ever hears about this, but I'm guessing there is no other reasonable option if you are suggesting this idea to us."

"If we do smash these two ships up, how long would it take to create this new ship? Where would we stay in the meantime, and could I be part of the recruitment process?"
>>
>>29610758
"To destroy the ship I grew up in or not, huh? That sounds like a difficult sacrifice. Smashing the Artemis into a new ship along with another one? Dad would throw a fit if he ever hears about this, but I'm guessing there is no other reasonable option if you are suggesting this idea to us."
>”Both ships had money put into them, combining them means that we get to keep all that investment and pass it onto the new ship. And Angel will probably be right at home, we will need a proper pilot when you are on the ground.”
>”What?” Your mother says.
>”Angel will be the other pilot, Cobalt is still an excellent gunner, you can lead like nothing else. It’s simple.”
"If we do smash these two ships up, how long would it take to create this new ship? Where would we stay in the meantime, and could I be part of the recruitment process? I think it's important that I meet who i'm working with and they get to know me too. It's good for trust building."
>”Oh, hell yeah. The screening means anypony that comes our way will be checked for performance and evaluated. You get everything on their skills without spending money. If you have names or numbers you remember, we can give them a call for you. Even if it was days ago that you saw their name. Then you can pick and interview. I also want to set up fireteams and ponies you can swap when you come to the main base, just in case. This is also where your mother comes in, A fireteam will not be your concern, you take care of your ponies and leave them to your mother. As for how long? Three days. I’ll provide a place for your crew and family.”
>Your aunt sighs, smiling.
>”It’s gonna be big, but amazing. It’s quite the sacrifice too, which is why I don’t want this taken lightly. Your kids will be aboard too.”
>>
>>29610971

Crashing now but i wan't to say something in advance. Taking Fixer's job offer will leave you the option to fast forward three days, and you can choose what get's done in them if you don't play though them. For example: completing Fixit's body.
>>
>>29610971
"Yeah, this is a big decision here. I definitely need to sleep on it and think it over. These aren't gonna be any regular type of jobs with a team that big. I'll be basically be second-in-command out there with several others."
>>
>>29610971
"I'm pretty sold on this. It seems like a good idea but you might want to work on your sales pitch Fixer. Using the word smashing in regards to the place someone was hatched doesn't really get someone hyped. Still, I'll need some time to talk to my crew about it and give them a full explanation of the expansion."

I'm ok with skipping the three days. But I wouldn't mind using it to do some side stuff to like visiting the hive. I really want to know more about where Hunter, Mich, and Vex comes from.
>>
>>29610977
>>29611122
Skipping ahead and playing through some significant side events sounds good. I don't want to miss playing through Fixit's body being completed.
>>
>>29611122
This
>>
>>29610971
"Yeah, this is a big decision here. I definitely need to sleep on it and think it over. These aren't gonna be any regular type of jobs with a team that big. I'll be basically be second-in-command out there with several others."
>”Not quite, you are the captain still, just your mother will help manage the other teams. You still get to choose who and what you do most of the time.”
"I'm pretty sold on this. It seems like a good idea, but you might want to work on your sales pitch Fixer. Using the word smashing in regards to the place someone was hatched doesn't really get someone hyped. Still, I'll need some time to talk to my crew about it and give them a full explanation of the expansion."
“That’s fair, I need to work out some kinks too. Though, don’t be surprised if you see similar rooms. Smashing is a little wrong, cutting and moving is better fitted. You want your old quarters Vex? Personal shower and everything?”
>”Sure, that’s if we go though with this.”
>”Cool! Come on, let’s eat”
>You all go back, the crew’s laughing as all kinds of food begins to be brought to the table, your uncle still bothering your father.
>”Sissy colt.
>”Shut up.
>”Wuss.”
>”Chaos…”
>Your uncle leans in, whispering something that makes the hairs on your father’s neck stand up.
[1/2]
>>
>>29612772
>You watch as your father swings at your uncle and misses, then grabs the large bottle of whisky and chugs.
>”Yeah, Angel! Finally!” Your uncle says with a smile
>You watch as the smile on his face disappears, your father burning through half the bottle, concern falling on his face as the crews watch in awe
>”Come on Angel… oh shit…”
>A series oh ohhhhh’s and ooooh’s begin to come from the crew, your mother sighing and putting a hoof to her head.
>”Oh, I’ll get him in a dress or something for this.”
>Your father sets down the now empty bottle, giving a cough.
>”Angel?” Chaos says
>”Shut your fucking mouth choir colt.” Your father says, smiling.
>>
>>29612778
Think you can down another? I'd like to see that...
>>
>>29612778
Sit in stunned silence and watch what happens.
>>
>>29612778
>You keep silent, Sitting down with your family as you watch your father.
>Nothing, not even a waver when he sits up, four litters of alcohol gone without incidient.
“Think you can down another? I'd like to see that...”
>”No. probably not. Probably shouldn’t. Fuck it. “
>Your mother moves the bottle away, smiling as your father gives her puppy eyes.
>”No.”
>”But… pretty mare….”
>”Don’t you “pretty mare” me, knowing you and Chaos, you will find more later.”
>You all turn and eat once the food is served, a bit of everything from meat to drinks being available.
>Between the nice chats and laughs, you can feel a good energy from your crew.
>Laughter get’s your attention, your father nuzzling your mother as he holds a beer
>”Angel!”
>”And it burns, burns, burns!” your father sings, sounding off key.
>You smile at the feeling of love between them, your father making your mother laugh.
>Sparks grabs one of the bottles, looking over and reading the label
>”Is this stuff any good anyways?”
>Another noise from your mother get’s your attention, the crews watching as your father drags her to the middle of the cargo bay and begins to pull her into a dance, Chaos singing the same song properly and on key.
>>
>>29612936
Can we take some pictures, for mom.
>>
>>29612936
Drop it Sparky...you're too young for that stuff!
>>
>>29612936
“Drop it Sparky...you're too young for that stuff!”
>The colt shrugs and puts the bottle back, you looking to Cobalt.
“Know where a camera is?”
>She nods, quickly running off and giving it to you when she gets back
>You take some pictures as your parents dance, smiling as you watch them.
>They sway back and forth, your father’s muzzle firmly planted into your mother’s neck and shoulder.
>You can only feel the love from them grow as you watch your father whisper to her during their dance, the two of them pulling back and sharing a very deep kiss.
>The last picture you take is that moment, Breeze smiling as she leans against you
>”They are so romantic, it’s amazing.”
>”Aww, Breezy’s fantasizing~” Midnight teases.
>She giggles, Kindle approaching you.
>”I’m sorry Hunter, I forgot about something. Some stallion came by and wanted to see you, he left a letter. Remind me later and I’ll give it to you.”
>>
>>29613150
Thank Kindle. Give Breeze, Midnight, and Rusty their own deep kiss. Pull everyone into a group hug.

"You guys mean everything for me. I'll do everything in my power to turn us into a happy family for along time to come. I love all of you... Was that romantic enough?"
>>
>>29613150
>You nod.
“Thanks Kindle, I will”
>The mare smiles, and returns to where she was.
>You turn and pull Breeze in for a deep kiss, quickly pulling Midnight and Rusty over to do the same
>Each mare and stallion gets equal treatment, you pulling them in for a hug along with Fixit and Sparks.
"You guys mean everything for me. I'll do everything in my power to turn us into a happy family for along time to come. I love all of you... Was that romantic enough?"
>”Yes!” Breeze says, giggling as she hugs you back.
>Midnight nuzzles you, Rusty doing the same
>”Top or bottom, you still are the stallion in this big relationship of ours.”
>”We all love you master Hunter!”
>”You know, even though ah’m new, ah think you are a good stallion. You are treating us the same.”
>You bask in the love and happiness, Sparks shifting.
>He gives a bit of a yawn, stretching.
>”I think I might go to bed…”
>He then looks at Rusty, his horn glowing briefly, smiling as the mare perks up and blushes.
>>
>>29613257
"That means I am in charge of you now, Master? Rusty, can you bring Sparks to bed for us? It's about time my son goes to bed."

'I swear I am spoiling you by doing this. Sleep on the big bed, we're all going to get comfy with the new breeder as well.'
>>
>>29613257
Continue this group nuzzling.
>>
>>29613257
>You keep your family together, all of you nuzzling for a bit
"That means I am in charge of you now, Master?”
>You feel a gentle smack on your flank, Midnight grinning.
>”Be careful pet.”
>You smile, looking at Rusty
“Rusty, can you bring Sparks to bed for us? It's about time my son goes to bed."
>”Umm, sure.”
>The two of them go, you looking at Sparks.
'I swear I am spoiling you by doing this. Sleep on the big bed, we're all going to get comfy with the new breeder as well.'
>’She’s in good hooves.’
‘What did you say to her even?’
>’That she should come and share the bed with me.’
>The two of them go, leaving you with your three lovers.
>”So, you’re wondering if I could link with Fixit?” Midnight asks
“Yes, I am. Think you can?”
>”I always had a jack of sorts on my hoof, maybe.”
>”What’s it like?” Breeze asks.
“Kind of scary at first, but you can get used to it”
>”We can get my body finished soon, right? Could I work on it while you all sleep?”
>”Yes, and probably. It’s almost done, most of it was me molding the parts around the skeleton. That… member idea will be a little tricky. What did you want to do for the… well, filling? You asked about that.”
>”I know what I need, it’s a good idea.”
>>
>>29613439
"I will defer to fixit on that one. Her ideas are actually pretty good."
>>
>>29613439
Guessing it's a surprise. Trust Fixit on it.
>>
>>29613439
We should get on the intercom and setup a ship meeting in a couple of hours or for tomorrow morning if it's nighttime now.
I think that others will be excited about the expansion.
>>
>>29613479
I think we should wait till the morning to talk to our crew about the expansion. Everyone is having a good time right now.
>>
>>29613439
"I will defer to fixit on that one. Her ideas are actually pretty good. It a surprise?”
>”Kind of, you will like it.”
>You look around, smiling.
“We will all need to talk in the morning, there is a bit of an announcement.
>”Nothing bad?”
“No, nothing bad. Just want every pony to enjoy themselves.”
>”Well, how about we get to some heavier drinking then? Because…”
>She looks out of the ship and at the docks.
>”I don’t think somepony is coming back. Unless we need to wake up and be ready for the announcement.
>Breeze blushes, smiling.
>”I’ll try not to get drunk this time too.”
>>
>>29613596
We can drink some more. Besides, we're taking a small after all these missions. Time to bring out the heavy stuff!
>>
>>29613596
Meh, let's not get too hammered once we give our announcement we'll just end up partying all over again. This is pretty big news.

I'd rather not have a bad hangover while talking.
>>
>>29613647
small break*
>>
>>29613596
“We can drink some more. Besides, we're taking a small break after all these missions. Let’s not get too crazy though.”
>Your lovers nod, all of you joining in on drinking a lot more.
>There is fun had and drinking games played, some odd reverse currency card game being played with shots
>it’s not long before Breeze hangs off of you, giggleing as Midnight hugs you
>”She always like that?” Your uncle Chaos asks as he looks at Breeze
>”She’s the biggest lightweight of all time, all the time this happens.
>”I’m not drunk!” Breeze shouts.
>>
>>29613816
Alright, that's probably enough for us. Say goodnight to everyone and head to bed.
>>
>>29613816
Get and read the letter from Kindle before sleeping.
>>
>>29613816
"You're very drunk and you're going to bed. Say night to all the nice ponies Breeze."

also this >>29614043
>>
>>29613816
"You're very drunk and you're going to bed. Say night to all the nice ponies Breeze."
>You all say goodnight, you getting the location of the letter from Kindle.
>You head back to the ship and you grab the letter, going to your room.
>Lust can be felt as you get in there, a locked door stopping you.
‘You awake bud? Mind opening up?’
>The door unlocks, a sight before you making you smirk.
>Rusty is gagged and blindfolded, magically bound to the bed with her legs spread apart, Sparks still awake and cuddling the mare.
>”Have fun? Liking your pet and breeder?” Midnight asks as Breeze nuzzles her.
>”She’s great.”
>You open the letter, reading what it says and the contact info attached to it:
Really like your style kid, it’s something to be proud of. you should be proud! sorry I missed you.
Understandable that you are busy.
No worries though, i think we can do business and get a little bit of Everything done.
give me a call if you are interested.
>>
>>29614160
The heck? Doesn't seem like anyone we know, let's call them in the morning.
>>
>>29614160
Any name given on the contact information?
Help take everything off Rusty so she can sleep comfortably with us.

"Seems like you had a fun time with Sparks over here, Rusty. Did he satisfy you and meet your expectations?" Goodnight kisses exchange and sleep with everyone on the bed.
>>
>>29614160
I think I'll like this guy. Assuming that talk of style is about our taste in dress.
We should call him later after our team meeting.
>>
>>29614160
This seems suspicious. Doesn't sound like anyone we know and they seem to know about us. We should be careful when contacting them.
>>
>>29614160
>Something feels odd about the letter, something you can’t quite figure out right now.
>You look over it and see nothing but the contact number, setting it down and moving to the bed.
>using your magic, you help unbind Rusty and get on the bed.
>The order is Midnight, Breeze, you, and Rusty, Sparks laying on Rusty.
"Seems like you had a fun time with Sparks over here, Rusty. Did he satisfy you and meet your expectations?"
>Rusty blushes, nodding.
>”He’s… really knowledgeable of what to do.”
>Sparks grins, nuzzling the mare as he wraps her leash around his hoof
>You all give kisses to each other and snuggle up, sleeping on the big bed.

Level up, 10 points to distribute.
>>
>>29614368
5 points into magic and piloting. We're going to use the mech a lot more often, but it would be a waste not to take advantage of the multiplier in magic.
>>
>>29614368
5 magic and 5 piloting? The thought of having 100 magic is too enticing.
>>
>>29614368
5 points into magic and piloting.
Magic mecha pilots for life. We should totally look for something that can take advantage of our magic while in the mech.
>>
>>29614389
>>29614405
>>29614423
Might as well put full focus on these 2 stats. Magic + Piloting it is.
>>
>>29614444
B-but those 5 points in speech!
>>
>>29614454
It bothers me to no end. Placing points into speech was stupid.
>>
>>29614368
>You open your eyes, feeling heavy weight on your body.
>Your entire family lays on you, all happily smiling and speaking in unison.
>”Good morning!”
>They all nuzzle your body, Rusty and Fixit to the left, Midnight and Breeze to the right, and Sparks being between your legs and onto your stomach.
>>
>>29614465
I don't think so.
We're captain it only make sense that we'd be able to speak a little bit. We might not always have someone to speak up for us.
>>
>>29614477
Give them all a hug.
And get on the intercom, it's time to tell everyone about what's going on with the business.
>>
>>29614477
Now that's just cute.
>>
>>29614477
"Morning! I must admit, this is one of the best wake up calls I've had yet."
>>
>>29614477
>You pull them all close, Sparks crawling up your body to get to you.
>You hug them all tightly, giving each a kiss.
"Morning! I must admit, this is one of the best wake up calls I've had yet."
>”Well, we could make it better next time~” Midnight says.
>All of them laugh or giggle, nuzzling you more.
>Giving a relaxing sigh, you enjoy the love and attention, eventually getting up and dressed.
>You head out to the mess, wearing your sweater and skirt.
>When there, you find all of the crew there, breakfast ready.
>”You are just going to walk in with the entire ship one day.” Steel says.
>>
>>29614620
Well I wouldn't mind. Oh! Speaking of ships, it's related to that announcement from yesterday and I want to hear your opinions about it.
>>
>>29614620
"So it is possible to bone you?! Don't worry, I won't go around and try to steal anyone."
>>
>>29614620
"Maybe someday, if you're all willing.~ Until then I have some good news! We're going to be expanding into a PMC partnered with Ultimate Forgery and branched as sister company with the Hydra corporation. We're finally in the big leagues! My aunt is planning on taking this ship and uniting it with the Artemis to become a huge battleship cruiser. Still, before anything is made final I wanted to hear your opinions."
>>
>>29614620
Everypony apparently falls for the trap. Pun shamefully and fully intended.
>>
>>29614620
"Before you ask, yes Ash you'll get a raise as hazard pay for dealing with me and my crazy family."
>>
Not to ruin the grand dream, but I feel we shouldn't go around and make an even bigger harem so rapidly. We don't want to invite anyone in that the others aren't interested in or aren't compatible with. It's important that the others love each other as well. Although, I wouldn't mind adding a stallion to complete it.
>>
We still need to introduce Lucky to our significant others.
>>
>>29614620
"So it is possible to bone you?!”
>”Well, if you glue a fleshlight to me. Why, you want to bed the whole crew?”
"Maybe someday, if you're all willing.~ Until then I have some good news! We're going to be expanding into a PMC partnered with Ultimate Forgery and branched as sister company with the Hydra corporation. We're finally in the big leagues! My aunt is planning on taking this ship and uniting it with the Artemis to become a huge battleship cruiser. Still, before anything is made final I wanted to hear your opinions. Before you ask, yes Ash you'll get a raise as hazard pay for dealing with me and my crazy family."
>Ash scoffs, Twitch snickering.
>”Any idea on how we will be payed?” Kindle asks
“Not quite, but most of it should stay the same. The only real big change will be the ship and more crew.”
>”Sounds fine to me, we just get bigger and better things.” Rebel says.
>”Yeah, the guns on the Artemis were crazy!”
>One by one the crew seems to agree, Twitch asking one last question.
>”Could we put in requests? “
>>
>>29614925
I don't think he is even interested in anything more. The only thing he wanted after our time with him was setting up more sex. Also keep in mind he runs a sex shop with 'Lucky' as his name. I wouldn't be surprised if this happens to him frequently.
>>
>>29614939
What sort of requests?
>>
>>29614939
"I don't see why not. Just write them down and I'll see what my Aunt can do... Or rather what she can't do. She did make a tank stand up, breathe fire, and roar after all."
>>
>>29614953
You never know until you ask anon besides even if he's not interested just being fuck buddies with the sex shop owner is good too.
He's a nice friend.
>>
>>29614939
After the meeting is over let's call that mysterious contact and see what they wanted...maybe its Santa!
>>
>>29614939
"I don't see why not. Just write them down and I'll see what my Aunt can do... Or rather what she can't do. She did make a tank stand up, breathe fire, and roar after all. Why?”
>”Personal input and ideas.”
“Okay. Anypony else have questions? Are we all in agreement?”
>Your crew nods, all of them happy with the idea.
>You smile and nod, calling Fixit over.
“Come on girl, I need to make a phone call.”
>You and Fixit leave the crew to their food, calling the number.
>there is no display when the call goes through, an older stallion speaking.
>”Not so fast hot stuff, just because you robbed that bank doesn’t mean I trust you. No way in hell I’m just talking to you off the bat, this is an automated message just for you. There’s dead drop by that bank, a kill contract within it. A bad slaver bastard, that I need dead. I’ll call you when he’s dead.”
>The call ends, Fixit looking to you.
>”That sounds like the gold eyed stallion Kindle talked to.”
>>
>>29615210
Hmm, slaver huh.
I guess it's worth a look but we'll have to do research on the guy before making any moves. It be sucky if he happened to be a good guy instead.
>>
>>29614939
The heck? He ordered us as if he knew we would go no matter what. We can get the drop but I definitely don't like working with someone who won't be straight with us.
>>
>>29615210
>That sounds like the gold eyed stallion
"Did you get a good look fixit. Could you bring up an image of him from your memories?"
>>
>>29615210
Wonder if this is someone Sparks 'knows'.
>>
>>29615210
Let's talk to Kindle about this. No way we are taking this job without more info.
>>
>>29615210
>You hum, stepping back into the kitchen.
“Hey, Kindle? Can you come here for a second?”
>The hybrid mare perks up, nodding and taking her apron off.
>She steps out with you, looking curious.
>”What is it? Everything okay?”
“The stallion that gave me the letter, did you have a good look at him?”
>”Hmm? Oh yes! Gold eyes, silverish mane, a bunch of blue symbols for his cutiemark… I’m betting his talent is playing fantasy games.”
>You hum, looking to Fixit.
“You have video at all?”
>”Yes I do.”
>Fixit displays footage from the mech, Kindle talking to a stallion in the cargo.
>”Cute mare like you has to get stallions easy, Hybrid or not. Anyways, give that to your boss would you?”
>”Sure thing!”
>The video freezes the stallion in clear view.
>The unicorn stallion gives a letter to kindle with a winning smile, his coat being brown.
>”Yep, that’s him! You can’t forget those eyes, they are really alluring and look like Sparks’s eyes.”
>>
>>29615423
Alright, we have a good description of the guy. Can Fixit or Sparks track this guy down using this?
>>
>>29615423
Have Sparks come and see if he recognizes the guy and see if he can get us some info.
>>
>>29615423
How dare he! Only we are allowed to flirt with our crew!
>>
>>29615494
Now anon don't be like that.
The crew can flirt and be flirted with anyone they like. We don't have a claim on them.
>>
>>29615423
>look like Sparks's eyes.
I didn't play the last CYOA, but is that Rune?
>>
>>29615526
Not sure, we never ran into him.
>>
>>29615515
Yeah, I'm just joking around with being possessive. I don't mind what the crew does in their spare time with others.
>>
>>29615542
Then we ask Sparks if we're unsure.
>>
>>29615423
>You hum, thinking.
“Knows about the bank… likes my style…”
>You look back to Fixit.
>”Can you look into tracking him? I’ll be back”
>Again you pop into the kitchen, calling Sparks this time.
>”What’s up dad?”
“I need to ask you something.”
>”What?”
>You bring him to Kindle and Fixit, showing him the footage.
“Do you know him? He came by yester…day…”
>You fall silent as the colt stares at the image, shock quickly boiling to white hot anger.
>Your hear hoofsteps, your uncle poking his head out with a concerned expression.
>”Where is he?”
“Do you know him? Who-“
>”No fucking shit I know him! That’s my fucking FATHER!”
>”U-umm.” Kindle says, her ears falling as she glances around.

>>29614160
Really like your...
Understandable...
No worries...
Everything done...
>>
>>29615659
Well, were obviously not taking the job now...or we could play along and drop him when we get the chance.
Still we need to wait til the battleship is done.
>>
>>29615659
He contacted us. Said he wanted us to kill a slaver since he knew we had something to do with the tank. Definitely a trap for us.
>>
>>29615659
Time for a family meeting.
>>
>>29615659
We'll need to bring our family together to calm Sparks. Can't make any rash desicions here.
>>
>>29615659
Alright then...this takes focus over the ship building. He might not know that you're with us yet and he seems to want to join our crew. Either that or this is a trap. Either way this is our only lead on him so we have no choice but to follow it.
>>
>>29615659
‘Get Midnight and Breeze, Mich.’
>You put a hoof on the colt’s shoulder.
“Easy bud.”
>You gesture kindle to go, Sparks pulling away.
>”EASY?! The mother fucker killed my mother! He’s here!” The colt shouts at you.
>Breeze and Midnight step out, Mich with the as Kindle goes and Rusty looks around the corner.
>You are not sure what to say or do, the colt still yelling.
>”I swear I’ll kill him! Fucking cocksucking fuckface cunt!”
“Sparks.”
>You try to give the colt a hug, Sparks pulling away.
>“He’s still here I bet too! The fucker!”
>He tries to sprint off, you grabbing him and holding onto him this time.
>”Let go! Now!”
>He hits your hooves, not being able to really do anything
>His shouts turn to sobs, tears flowing as his struggles become weaker.
>”He’s right there… I can kill him! He ruined my life… Let go…”
>>
>>29615908
Give him a tight hug.
"He's not out there sparks he's probably long gone by now. Come on, let's get you your medication. We'll talk about this later."
>>
>>29615908
Tell Mich to get our mother as well. This guy came straight to us so underestimating him could end VERY badly.
>>
>>29615908
"...We're not going to let him go with this lead, Sparks. I know you want to go out there, but please hold back. Put your trust in us to find him." Group hug time. We'll to stay with him a little bit and have him take his meds.

>>29615973
This. He's definitely plotting something if he came to us like this.
>>
>>29615908
We're gonna find him and get some answers, I promise. But please remember: we're here for you now, killing him solves nothing.
>>
>>29615908
>You hug the colt tightly.
"He's not out there sparks he's probably long gone by now. Come on, let's get you your medication. We're gonna find him and get some answers, I promise. But please remember: we're here for you now, killing him solves nothing.”
>”B-but…
“I know you want to go out there, but please hold back. Put your trust in us to find him."
>You gesture to your family, all of them moving in and joining the hug.
>You all get up, bringing the colt to his room.
‘Get my mom Mich, please.
>’Will do.’
>You get to the room and put the colt onto the bed, Breeze nuzzling and hugging him in a very motherly way as he sobs.
>You find the medication, getting two pills as the colt’s anger becomes despair and sorrow.
>It takes some coaxing, but you get him to take the pills, Breeze pulling him down onto her to rest.
>She looks at you, mouthing the words “I got this.”
>’Hunter? What’s happening sweetie?’
>>
>>29616188
Spark's "father" payed us a visit yesterday.
>>
>>29616188
'We're gonna have to delay the ship merging for a bit. Spark's biological father payed us a visit yesterday and we gotta find him before the trail goes cold.'
>>
>>29616188
Sparks' father tracked us down. I'm sorry, but I have something I have to admit something mom. I was part of a bank heist done in order to get in friendly with Sparks' contacts. In that heist, I disguised as Rune himself. Now, he came and left a message for a job to kill a slaver and knew of our heist. All this was done while hiding his identity. I have a bad feeling he's plotting something if he tracked us down.
>>
>>29616188
Explain Spark's history with Rune.
>>
>>29616188
'We're gonna have to delay the ship merging for a bit. ‘
>’Why? Where are you?’
‘I’ll meet you in the hall.’
>You gesture to Midnight and Rusty, leaving the room.
>You find your mother and Mich, sighing as you approach them.
“You remember Sparks’s father? Rune? He tracked us down. I'm sorry, but I have something I have to admit something mom. I was part of a bank heist done in order to get in friendly with Sparks' contacts. In that heist, I disguised as Rune himself. Now, he came and left a message for a job to kill a slaver and knew of our heist. All this was done while hiding his identity. I have a bad feeling he's plotting something if he tracked us down.”
>Your mother looks worried, thinking.
>”Tell me about the heist.”
>You explain everything, including Sparks’s past.
>”What are we doing then?” Midnight asks.
>”You… are dong nothing.” Your mother says.
>You all look to your mother, listening to her.
>”I was hoping it wasn’t the same Rune when you motioned him before… but if Rune wanted to do something to you, he wouldn’t go directly to you. He would go after your marefriends or crew… or Sparks”
>”How do you know that?” Midnight asks
>”I hunted him for a bit before I gave up, or rather decided that it was too much of a risk to my family. This… creature… is like a predator without worry. He doesn’t sneak or stalk, he attacks. How do you know he is tracking you?”
>You explain the letter, your mother nodding.
>”Then he thinks he can work with you, or use you. He’s testing to see of you are worth his time.”
“What do we do then?”
>”Ignore him and don’t do anything. If he wanted revenge or you dead, we wouldn’t be talking. I got though to a pony who betrayed him and tried to get information, his head was found hanging from a school’s banner without the body the next day. If you don’t pursue him or play along, he will just think that you don’t want part of it.”
>>
>>29616419
I don't think Sparks will ever stop hunting him. Either with us or by himself.
>>
>>29616419
No can do. He's going to return to Sparks life one way or another in the future. If we can get rid of him now he won't be a looming shadow to hunt or be hunted when Sparks gets older.

We may not actively pursue it right this moment, but we will be soon.
>>
>>29616308
"You're... right. If this is the very Rune who is as ruthless as you say, then this is a huge risk to us if we even respond. I can let go, but Sparks has nothing but utter hatred for him and wants nothing but revenge for his mother. I don't know if I can convince him after promising him that we will find him. He's doing badly enough as it is."
>>
>>29616556
>>29616419
This
>>
>>29616419
He want to work with me or use me? Then that means that he probably doesn't know that Sparks is with me. Sorry mom, I can't let this go. He has a ton of questions to answer and we gotta put him out of commission permanently. I have to play his game then...
>>
>>29616419
"You're... right. If this is the very Rune who is as ruthless as you say, then this is a huge risk to us if we even respond. I can let go, but Sparks has nothing but utter hatred for him and wants nothing but revenge for his mother. I don't know if I can convince him after promising him that we will find him. He's doing badly enough as it is. He has a ton of questions to answer and we got to put him out of commission permanently. I have to play his game then if I want to help him.”
>Your mother looks away frowning then looking sternly at you.
>”I can understand your want to help him, how much revenge drives your son… but it’s not worth it Hunter. Taking Sparks to a memory specialist and playing with his head is better then going after Rune.”
>”That shit is banned!” Rusty says. “You get a life sentence for that!”
>”Rune. Is. Dangerous. That option is much safer then going after him. The risk of danger doesn’t just span to Hunter and his lovers or crew, it spans to me and my family. Fixer’s family, Sky’s, your parent’s too if he finds out who you are.”
>Your mother sighs, looking down.
>”Hunter… if you go after him, don’t call me or the family until he is dead. Stay away. I love you, but you can’t be involved with us or any pony outside of your ship if you do. I’m not risking Rose or Shine, even more so after the past few days.”
>You can feel your ears droop, your mother’s words weighing on you as she chokes on her words slightly.
>”I want to tell you to stop and make sure you don’t, but I can’t do that anymore. I beg to you that you listen, but can’t stop you.”
>>
>>29616707
"...I'll try my best to talk to Sparks about this. But I am in no way accepting any changes to his memory. This decision isn't mine alone to take. I'll tell you what we'll do, but we need time to answer."
>>
>>29616707
We should leave this be for the sake of everyone else.
>>
>>29616707
>You sigh, nodding.
"...I'll try my best to talk to Sparks about this. But I am in no way accepting any changes to his memory. This decision isn't mine alone to make. I'll tell you what we'll do, but we need time to answer."
>Your mother seems a little relieved, smiling as she still speaks in a choked up way.
>”Okay, sweetie… I love you. I’m going back to talk to your father.”
>You nod, your mother giving you a hug before she goes.
>”What now, Hunter?” Midnight asks.
>>
>>29616965
We're going to try our best to talk Sparks out of revenge. It isn't worth risking you or any of your families safety by getting involved in this. If he can't do that.... I don't know what to do next."
>>
>>29616994
this
>>
>>29616994
we* can't do that
>>
>>29616965
“We're going to try our best to talk Sparks out of revenge. It isn't worth risking you or any of your families safety by getting involved in this. If we can't do that.... I don't know what to do next."
>You see the stallion’s ears fall, Rusty looking a little down too.
>”I’m here if you need help Hunter, but I’ll let you three handle him. You know him better then I, what can change his mind.” Your uncle says, frowning.
“Thanks Mich, for helping too.”
>He nods, turning and going back to the Kitchen.
>You sigh, turning and walking back to Sparks’s room.
>You enter and see the colt facing away from you as he lays on Breeze, the mare looking up at you a moment between nuzzles as the colt sniffles.
>>
>>29617090
Began nuzzling him for a while.
"Sparks, how far are you willing to go to get back at your father? How much are you willing to sacrifice in order to have a chance to reach him?I'm sorry, but I underestimated how low that scum will go to get back at someone. We'll all be put in danger, including those important to us if we all try to go after him. My mom is willing to go as far as cutting all contact with us to protect her family until either of us are dead. That means no more expansion and no interaction with Rose or Fixit's kid. But I'm most concerned if he ever finds out you're with us. I don't want to lose what we have here. We've all been happier than ever before. Are you really sure you want to do this?
>>
>>29617224
Christ, I think I overdid it a tad bit with my writing there.
>>
This feels so unfair to Sparks. He needs closure, but we can't give it to him.
>>
>>29617090
Damn, I really wanna go after this guy. He knows about the bank heist and we pretty much framed him for that. If he knows that Sparks is with us then he might come back later anyway.
>>
>>29617090
>You move to the bed, nuzzling the colt.
>Both Midnight and Rusty join in, giving care to him.
"Sparks, how far are you willing to go to get back at your father? How much are you willing to sacrifice in order to have a chance to reach him?”
>The colt stay silent, lifting his head finally.
>”U-umm…”
>You wait a little bit, the colt not speaking.
“I'm sorry, but I underestimated how low that scum will go to get back at someone. We'll all be put in danger, including those important to us if we all try to go after him. My mom is willing to go as far as cutting all contact with us to protect her family until either of us are dead. That means no more expansion and no interaction with Rose or Fixer's kid. But I'm most concerned if he ever finds out you're with us. I don't want to lose what we have here. We've all been happier than ever before. Are you really sure you want to do this?”
>You can feel the colt’s anger boil again, only to subside as he begins to cry again.
>”It’s not fair! She didn’t deserve to die!”
“I know bud, I know.”
>You hug the colt tightly, nuzzling him and giving a soft kiss.
“It’s completely unfair to you, you deserve closure and we can’t give it to you without risking everything.”
>The colt cries, still being upset.
>”It’s not fair to say it like this either, but do you want to loose Rose and all of us like you lost your mom?” Breeze says.
>The colt is silent, sniffling.
>”Then it’s not worth it, is it?”
>”n-no… I don’t get it…”
>Breeze shushes him, giving a nuzzle before whispering to you.
>”He’s just upset now I think, he’s a smart stallion.”
>>
>>29617371
Spend time with him a bit. Reality sucks, but we can't make Sparks happy about this situation. After he has let everything out, go back and tell our mother that the it's settled. Albeit, in an unsatisfying way.
>>
>>29617371
>You nuzzle the colt, all of you giving attention to him
>His emotions improve after awhile, but you can’t tell if its him calming or the medicine taking effect.
>You sigh after a bit and leave him to Breeze, making your way to your mother’s ship.
>You get aboard and walk the old halls, eventually getting to the mess.
>Your family is there, your mother and father looking to you.
“Hey mom… it's settled. Albeit, in an unsatisfying way.”
>”What are you going to do?”
“We are going to stay and not go after him… I wish we could, but it is too much of a risk.”
>”Is Sparks okay?” Rose asks.
“He’s very upset…”
>Rose looks to your mom, frowning.
>Your mother smiles, nodding.
>”Maybe a friend could help him?”
>>
>>29617528
Sure, I'll tell him that Rose is out to play if he wants. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a distraction.
>>
>>29617528
Seems like a good idea Rose.

Teletalk to mom: 'I'm still a bit worried though. I pretty much framed him for the bank heist and he might know that Sparks is with me. You sure he won't just come after us anyways later?'
>>
>>29617528
"I'm sure he'd be happy to see you Rose"
>>
>>29617528
Let's head to Fixer. Our desicion is pretty much settled anyways. I think we're going have to delay visiting the hive to focus on Sparks' mental health, unless Rose can also come along, but I'm sure she wants time to relax after her kidnapping.
>>
Um it might be a bad time, but we might as well mention to our father and mama cobalt on our 'relationship' with Sparks. Might as well get it over with since we are in private now.
>>
>>29617623
Naw.
>>
>>29617528
“Sure, I'm sure he'd be happy to see you Rose”
>Rose hops right up, grinning.
>”I think some ice cream could help too!”
The filly already begins trotting off, you looking to your mother.
'I'm still a bit worried though. I pretty much framed him for the bank heist and he might know that Sparks is with me. You sure he won't just come after us anyways later?'
>’Bad publicity is good publicity. Like I said, he would kill you if he wanted to. You probably stroked his ego and made ponies afraid, drawing attention away from where he could do something big.’
>”We will be here for a bit, I discussed some things with Angel and Cobalt and we decided to commit to the idea with your aunt if you do too. Charon could join us too.”
>Your smile, your aunt walking up and wordlessly prodding your mother’s leg.
“Really?”
>”Yes.” Your mother says before she looks to Cobalt with a smile. “What is it girl?”
>”I’m thirsty Master.”
>Your mother grins, petting the mare as she levitates a bowl.
>Cobalt drinks from the bowl after it gets filled with water, joy radiating form her as she get’s pet.
>”Also, as the captain, I’ll leave it up to you weather this get’s allowed or not. Turns out Cobalt missed us and a special spell for her pet lifestyle more then I thought.”
>>
>>29617674
What spell is this if I might ask? Regardless, I'll allow it. I know you guys have several years to make up still.
>>
>>29617674
"You do know who owns this ship right? How is that even a question."
>>
>>29617674
Only if you teach us the spell.
>>
>>29617674
Whoops, we told Fixit to track Rune down and wait for us. Hopefully, she doesn't mind the long wait.
>>
>>29617674
"You do know who owns this ship right? How is that even a question. Regardless, I'll allow it. I know you guys have several years to make up still.”
>”Thankyou sweetie.”
“What spell is this if I might ask? I think I may need to learn it to allow it on my ship.”
>Your mother laughs, her horn glowing as her magic surrounds Cobalt.
>Something changes in cobalt’s eyes, the mare smiling and her tail swishing about.
>”Go give Hunter a kiss, Cobalt!”
>The mare joyfully trots to you, getting right to you and licking your cheek.
>You laugh slightly, the mare assaulting you with licks.
>”It’s a bit of a mind control spell, but it stops the moment the affected pony wants it to. If consent or mood is violated, it stops. When she is like this, Cobalt is exactly like a pet. She can only speak if told or if she needs to, and will do anything she is told. When commanded by a master for any instruction, she feels nothing but happiness.”
>”She might even listen to you” your father says “she loves doing tricks and any pet related things, she’s practically not a pony like this.”
>”It even lingers, letting verbal commands activate it.”
>>
>>29617760
Teach it to me, please! Uhh, I mean, can you show me how to cast this spell. It seems very interesting.
>>
>>29617760
"Teach me, teach me, teach me!"
>>
>>29617760
Teach it to me, please! Uhh, I mean, can you show me how to cast this spell? It seems very interesting.
>Your mother snickers, a big grin coming from your father.
>”Cobalt, come.”
>Cobalt stops and turns, running off and sitting by your mother.
>You move to your mother, watching Cobalt pant with her tongue out as she is pet.
>”It’s an easy one.”
>Your mother teaches you the spell in no time, your father taking over and playing fetch with Cobalt
>”There, have fun sweetie~
>Your mother looks thoughtful, then shakes her head with a smile.
>”be good now, I bet you master misses you.”
>>
>>29617864
Retrieve Fixit from her wait, and let's go up to Fixer. Our decision is made, and we're are ready to go all in on this.
>>
>>29617864
>You give a nod, leaving the room
“Thanks!”
>As you go, you bump into Fixer, smiling at her
“Hey aunt Fixer.”
>”Hey kid, I was just coming for you. Any thoughts?”
“Yes actually.”
>You both walk, going over to your ship
“We are in agreemet, we want to go all in with this.”
>”Really?!”
“Yep.”
>”Sweet!”
>You go up to the mech, smiling.
“Sorry to keep you waiting Fixit, call off the search”
>”it’s fine… honestly, I lost him on the cameras.”
>”Well then! We need to go to the station where my business is. I’ll find and provide a transport for you to use at your pleasure and apartments for your crew and you. Nothing dirt cheep either, I’ll find some good ones.”
>>
>>29617959
"You better have a giant bed for us and a room for Sparks next to ours. My family sleeps together no matter what!"
>>
>>29617959
"Thanks, aunty we'll meet you at the station."
Let's head to the pilot's seat and set course to Ultimate Forgery.
>>
>>29618006
Gotta also make sure Sparks' room is connected to ours.
>>
>>29617959
"I'll tell everyone to start packing then. They deserve a break from the craziness we've been through."
>>
>>29617959
"Thanks, aunty we'll meet you at the station. Also, giant bed for us and a room for Sparks next to ours. My family sleeps together no matter what!"
>Your aunt laughs, nodding.
>”got it!”
>She trots off, you looking to Fixit.
“Mind informing the crew for me?”
>”Sure thing master Hunter, I’m happy to. I’ll also notify your mother that Rose is with us.”

Super brief last post, but sleep is needed.

Post plans for when you all arrive at the next station, ask questions, and have a good week guys!
>>
>>29618082
Right, most improtant priority is Sparks mental health. Rose will definitely have to spend a lot more time with him. We also should introduce him to Fixer's child. More friends always helps.
>>
>>29618082
Let's get to finishing Fixit new body and trying out the new spell on Rusty and Breeze.

But this first.>>29618119
>>
>>29618082
We also need to work on Rusty in getting closer to us, along with the others. Seems like she feels like the odd one out. Might get closer to her by watching these 'cartoons' with her.
>>
>>29618161
The new spell should also be should also be applied to ourselves. Midnight will be very happy with it.
>>
Bumping just in case anyone has something else to add. After all, we're going to have a few days of free time to ourselves.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.