[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writefags' Guild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16

Entropy will win in the end, but that doesn't mean you can't fight it edition.

Previous thread: >>29516003

Let’s get hypothetical.

You’re a writer who’s been going at it for a bit now. You really enjoy what you do and put your blood, sweat, and tears into each story. One day, you decide to post it in a random thread to get some feedback.

Just one problem: no takers.
You wonder if you should even bother writing; you decide to quit and move on to something else.

If that story applies to you, then hold your horses. If all you wanted was feedback, to improve your writing skills a bit, or maybe just see how others do it, then you’ve come to the right place. There are a few rules, however:

>Posting the story directly in the thread is preferred over a link to Pastebin, FiMFiction, etc.

>One story at a time.
>Don’t be a dick or asshole when reading or critiquing.
>All stories posted within the thread must be pre-written.

This thread’s purpose is to encourage writefags all over /mlp/ to write. We’re laid back here. Post what you want as long as it’s pone related. We’re not all “STOREEEYS ONLY!” We discuss topics such as writing techniques, interesting tropes, and bring forth story ideas. Let’s have fun.
>>
>>29605166
Tips and links:

Writefags' Guild Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/XNM2tVS

Things you should know about before writing clop:
Vhatug’s tips for anatomically correct clop and squash soup:
http://pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f

http://www.literotica.com/s/erotic-synonyms (Because using dick, balls, and pussy just isn’t enough to get the reader off. Remember, the reader cums first.)
Had to. Puns are awesome.

Things you should know about writing:
Clever’s Tips on How to Write Short Stories: http://pastebin.com/GGBkxi7e
How to into writing: http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
Writing rules from Navarone: http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
Ezn’s Guite to writing Fanfiction: http://eznguide.neocities.org/
Writing Book for beginners: https://mega.co.nz/#F!pwo21SKA!dljqCUmOhkwLX3x9_ApEgQ
Help for creating OC characters: http://www.dawnsomewhere.com/ocguide/

A few authors from different threads should you seek inspiration from their stories:
Flutterrape general’s writers: http://pastebin.com/eG8iY7Wy
Active AiE general writers: http://pastebin.com/mVG33ERX
PiE general’s writers: http://pastebin.com/Mgd0QuNy

>“How do I cure my writer’s block?”
Magic.
>“FUCK YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION!”
There’s no one way to cure it, but, if you can’t write, you may as well read stories. There’s more to writing than writing; there’s reading too, and that helps. Check some of the links above.
Try the following (keep in mind this won’t work for everyone):
-Figure out when it’s the best time for you to write.
-Fap then write*.
-Write anyway, and allow yourself to write shitty stories. More often than not, the block is the fear of it being bad. That’s what editing is for.
-Seriously, drink coffee. It’s a writer’s best friend.
-Listen to music while writing.

*Unless you’re writing clop, then listen to your boner.
>>
>>29605169
Here’s some more stuff that didn’t fit in the second post.

A couple writing podcasts:
http://www.writingexcuses.com/
http://typehammer.com/podcast/

An archive of how to write pretty much anything:
https://curiosityquills.com/limyaael/

An idea generator:
http://writers-den.pantomimepony.co.uk/writers-first-lines.php

A worldbuilding forum:
http://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/
>>
>>29605176
I figured I'd copy over this since there have been three or four people asking about it the last few threads. Though for the most part if people bother to come here they get the basic greentext correct.

>How does one into greentext?
Greentext is always second person, and almost always present tense. Every line except for the viewpoint character speaking is green. You don't have to restrict yourself to one sentence per line.

>Why does one into greentext?
To my knowledge, greentext stories were born from quest/CYOA threads. Since the audience was essentially roleplaying as the one making these choices, they were almost always written is second person (just like CYOA books).

Quotation arrows are one of the only forms of markup available on 4chan, so they were used liberally, which eventually settled into this pattern for stories.

If you want to write more typical prose, I've never seen anybody REEE'd at for it yet.

Since I'm at the top anyways, I'll repeat a warning that I've seen a lot of people saying Vhatug's tips for squash are inaccurate. Do some independent research if you give a shit.
>>
>>29605236
>Greentext is always second person,
I disagree, I've seen a few (rare) written in first person and I've written in third person myself and nobody seemed bothered by it.
>>
>>29605409
Huh. Alright. I have seen people complain about a third person greentext, but not many, admittedly.
I've also seen other complaints about person, but mostly because of switching between them.
>>
File: someOfFaustsVision.png (743KB, 2088x2216px) Image search: [Google]
someOfFaustsVision.png
743KB, 2088x2216px
And now for the reason I remade the thread.

>>29572784
Ugh.

I saw a thread the other day about some of the hints of what Lauren Faust had wanted for the show post season 2. At first I didn't think too much about it: "Oh, that could've been fun, probably more than what we got, but it's not like the show as is is bad."
But I couldn't stop thinking about some, kind of angry now.
A shadow version of the Mane Six (part of why I thought of this now, since that shows up in the movie): the Elements of Discord. Trixie as a serious antagonist (possibly leader of the EoD). Along with Trixie, Gilda and Zecora were both introduced right at the beginning of the show, in their case, because they were going to be important guides when the Mane Six had to venture beyond the borders of Equestria for important Elements of Harmony reasons.

The mention of Trixie reminded me that her pony eye design (a single highlight) was mostly found on stallions, meaning there's still a fanon about her having a weenie.

Equestria Girls: Friendship games.
I kind of feel like somebody writing the movies loves to hate Dash. The movie starts with her sending a vague "emergency" text to everybody. It turns out the emergency is that she needs a new guitar string to play for and impress the CMC. (Though note that this is actually kind of important, it establishes that Rainbow should require a guitar to pony up, she can't just sing.)
They still pony up when they play music.
I note that the CMC are not (yet?) wearing their cutie mark personal symbols.
Sunset and Twilight have remained penpals.
Alternate Twilight (I'll go ahead and use "Scilight' henceforth) all disguised in a hoodie and pants, wielding some kind of ghostbusters looking instrument.
She touches the mirror and it seems to react.
Scilight's conspiracy montage thing is inside her school.
Canterlot High seems to be in the suburbs of a quite large city.
The energy detector/sealer almost has Twilight's mark on it.
>>
>>29605879
The intro sets us up with a shadow Mane Six (sort of):
Applejack and Sugarcoat; Fluttershy and Sour Sweet; Rarity and Solar Flare; Rainbow Dash and Indigo Zap; Pinkie Pie and Lemon Zest. (Spoilers, unfortunately, we will see fairly little characterization for them.)
I think I mentioned this for the first movie, but the situation from Friendship is Magic worked out well for them. At the beginning of the series, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie are all already in Ponyville, while Twilight is in Canterlot. So Scilight being somewhere else put no pressure at all on my suspension of disbelief.
The fact that normal electronics are able to interact with magic in this world is really something. (A part of me wants to headcanon that Twilight can only make the things she does because of a connection to Pony World Twilight and her magic.)
Sunset and Co can now joke and laugh about the whole "conquering everywhere" thing. A nice little hint of progression from the "'No offense' 'None taken'" of the last movie.
Crystal Prep mentioned by name (no prizes for guessing what the giant crystal covered school earlier was).
Friendship Games are mentioned.
The statue that stands over the gateway is called the Wondercolt Statue.
It's interesting that the Shadowbolts keep their Equestrian name, but I suppose they don't need to force horse references into things over at Crystal Prep.
Why is it the same three competitors in soccor, tennis, and golf from BOTH schools?
Is this why Rainbow Dash is the head of every sports club? Because there's only one?
Everyone, even Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, take this school rivalry seriously.
The actual full name seems to be Crystal Prep Academy. Not "Preparatory", and combined with Academy. Seems fairly unusual.
"The spirit of Excellence, Sportsmanship, and Fidelity," interesting choices for emphasized qualities.
The games only happen every four years, Olympics style (Equestria Games style? Y no Harshwhinny?).
>>
File: disturbinglyCutePinkie.png (32KB, 816x1248px) Image search: [Google]
disturbinglyCutePinkie.png
32KB, 816x1248px
>>29605914
Originally thought of Wondercolts as a specific school sports team. I went back to Equestria Girls and they were definitely introduced like "cheering for the school team". But even right after that, Rarity says, "We are ALL Canterlot Wondercolts," and then especially in this movie it's used more as a general identifier for a student of the school (and is also the name for the team picked for the games).
The "Friendship Rainbow" has a full red stripe added now (maintains the purple one for Twilight too).
Rainbow ponies up. As becomes slowly clearer, they start to manifest their magic when they demonstrate their element. This might mean just that by going through this whole speech and song, Rainbow Dash is showing off her loyalty to her school and schoolmates, or it could also be about the fact that she's inspiring loyalty in others.
They talk about it in terms of "Friendship Magic".
"Our magic might be changing."
Sunset still showing some lack of self-confidence.
Crystal Prep students don't seem to display their personal symbols as often as Canterlot High students. It might just be because of the uniform, or it might imply something about the student body there being less connected to the magic of friendship.
"Everton Independent Study Program" It feels weird that this isn't any kind of reference to pony world.
Dean Cadance and Principal Abacus Cinch.
I was pretty curious about deans (my high school certainly didn't have one). Wikipedia tells me that preparatory schools actually often call their chief authority a dean (possibly where I got the idea that Cadance might be more important here). However, whenever a school has both, the Principal is the head administrator, and the Dean is more in charge of student discipline or other student body relations (eg, arranging transfers to special programs).
"Another Me I Haven't Met." A little on the nose, maybe?
>>
File: glassesTrixie.jpg (64KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
glassesTrixie.jpg
64KB, 500x703px
>>29605927
Dark office, spot light, stool in front of massive desk and her in a gigantic wingback chair. So many power plays: to establish Cinch as ominous? Maybe just as insecure? She is quickly established as extremely concerned with her personal image.
Shining Armor "An alumni" protip: alumnus is singular.
"CHS is undergoing a renaissance, test scores and athletics wins on the rise."
Sour Sweet is kind of two-faced, juxtaposing sarcastically saccharine with directly mean statements. Indigo Zap: win obsessed. Sugarcoat of the supremely ironic name: brutal honesty. Lemon Zest... has headphones?
We see Sunset ponies up when playing music like the rest of them.
Everybody recognizes Twilight. (Do you see Clark Kent? Glasses are not sufficient to hide your identity.)
Sci-Twi requires her glasses to see. If Equestrian magic could heal eyesight, Silver Spoon wouldn't wear glasses, so I guess this is just evidence about the possible degrees of difference between parallels.
Derpy consoling Flash on his bad luck is perfect.
Rarity ponies up because spending time with her friends fills her with energy (she's very Generous with her time and materials).
We see the device inhaling magic.
Pinkie continuing her theme of being the one to make the guess (though we know she knew something from the very first movie). Pinkie calls the other side of the mirror Pony World.
The gadget sucks out Sunset's power even though she isn't ponied up, also straight through the mirror. (Because she's a unicorn, born with magic? Or something to do with the portal?) This deactivates the gate too.
Human World Pinkie has a Party Cannon.
The Wondercolts team is Flash, Bonbon, Lyra, Derpy, Atom guy (Micro Chips) and Recyclable guy (Sandalwood), plus the Mane Six.
(The Shadowbolts are Jet Set, Upper Crust, Neon Lights, Suri Polomare, Trenderhoof, Royal Pin, and the aforementioned counterparts to the Mane Six.)
>>
File: SunsetIsSorry.jpg (624KB, 800x4539px) Image search: [Google]
SunsetIsSorry.jpg
624KB, 800x4539px
>>29605938
If you didn't understand the ponying up before, you should when Pinkie gets it from starting a party.
The thing is opening on its own. And the Random discharge made a gate to the Everfree (right after having absorbed the portal's magic).
Cinch seems to be as tall as Celestia.
Whatever kind of school CHS is, it has a schedule such that some people are still in class while others are in the halls. My high school wasn't like that, all periods were completely synchronized, but I hear that some do offsets by year?
The Academic Decathlon: Chemistry, Home Ec, Shop, Spelling, Equation Elimination. (They only show five events. I feel cheated.)
(Bon Bon and Flash accidentally baked a loaf of bread. Bon Bon aren't you a candy maker? Is Flash just that bad?)
Interesting that Crystal Prep is unhappy with Twilight getting the highest individual total, even though she's on their side.
Fluttershy showing compassion, even for a nominal enemy. And for her trouble gets her power drained.
Portals again. And a jackalope.
It's cute that Spike being caught in Fluttershy's energy (and the shorts show that even in this world her friendship magic has the effect of communication with animals), grants him speech.
Tri-Cross Relay.
Archery is a standard subject at Crystal Prep (???).
One set is direct counter-part, one isn't for every event.
Soursweet backing away from the talking dog with an entirely normal amount of fear and confusion.
Telling the truth, even when it hurts her. More than truth, good sportsmanship, integrity.
Photo Finish takes a photo of a finish
Endangering herself to save others. Loyalty.
Sci-light tugs on her hair all the time.
Really hammering in Sunset's guilt complex. She really goes off on Twilight about messing with things she doesn't understand: very projection-y.
The final event is find the flag, though it's interrupted.
Cinch sings, and it's good manipulation, playing on Scilight's obvious desire for knowledge.
>>
File: demons of CHS.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
demons of CHS.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>29605953
Glowing (jagged in a Chrysalis-esque way) crystal horn with matching shoes, fiery "glasses" in a matching color. No claws, no pony ears either. Feathered wings. Her dress evokes a tail (I actually thought she had one for a moment). Her horn glows, but she emits her power from her hands. Her power color is blue. (I'm told she's called Midnight Sparkle.)
Blows up the Wondercolt Statue. Opens rifts.
Conversation implies that she'll literally tear this world apart with her gates—and the glowing cracks that spread from them—to get to the pony world, and harvest all its magic.
(Speculation Rampant: I kind of feel like this is more points towards the notion that the world inside the mirror is artificial, created as a prison.)
Finally some ponies in this movie; several of them are obviously aware of the gates. What we see: Ponyville town hall exterior, Rainbow Falls, spa interior, sweet apple acres, cloudsdale, Friendship Express in the desert, outside of Ponyville, mountains (glimmer's?), Manehatten, river through a forest from high up, city from above, house in ponyville, a clock tower in some town (appleoosa?).
She fires a triple beam, with both hands and that horn.
Shadowbolts and Wondercolts pitch in together to save people. Inspires the magic of friendship again (a renewable resource, as one would hope). Instead of Rainbow Riot Hose, or musical intervention, Sunset uses the gadget to take in the powers herself (while calling out the element names).
The contrast between the transformations is great. Twilight called for help, it looked scary and painful. Sunset relaxes into hers.
Her horn isn't jagged, but is glowing. Her wings are made of light. No pony ears, but she does get a red domino mask and a cute outfit with her cutie mark on it. Again a tail-evoking dress. Interestingly, without any magic absorbed from the portal, she's still able to close the rifts evil Scilight made.
>>
File: sweetieIsAnime.gif (2MB, 344x373px) Image search: [Google]
sweetieIsAnime.gif
2MB, 344x373px
>>29605964
Midnight is winning until she hears Spike. Her eyes go back to normal for a moment. She loses the kamehameha war, AND in the light after, they have a friendship talk that convinces her to reform.
They jerk us around a bit, implying "return to normal" by having Spike only bark here, though he'll speak again shortly.
A school board exists that controls both schools.
Despite video evidence, the CHS student body's completely, utterly, unfazed acceptance of magic powers, and other things, Luna and Celestia expect the school board to be completely skeptical of Cinch's story.
Cinch just pivots on her heel and leaves. Sometimes it's nice to see a villain, still completely bitter, admit defeat with a straight back.
Lemon Tart and Vinyl comparing headphones.
Twilight chooses to transfer to CHS.
Ends on a visual pun: the sunset shimmers and the twilight sparkles.
And of course, Twilight appears right at the end, explaining she's been caught in the time travel loop of The Cutie Re-Mark.

Friendship Game Shorts
All of the shorts were prequels this time. Which is tragic because encore shorts could've had ones about Crystal Prep. Would've loved one for the Shadowbolts. I imagine Dance Magic (song on the soundtrack and nowhere else) would've gotten a video too, but who knows. It seems they didn't do any shorts at all for Legend of Everfree. Not enough return on investment I suppose?

The Science of Magic
Sunset Shimmer contrasts herself to Twilight: she's a pony that preferred learning by doing instead of by study.
"I like to solve magical mysteries by rolling up my sleeves and getting hooves, uh, hands dirty."
We see a colander helmet exactly like the Doc's in Slice of Life.
Shows their ponification summoning stuff like butterflies and apples, or, like, paint.

Pinkie Spy
Not much to this one beyond Pinkie being Pinkie. And Rainbow smells like vanilla.
>>
File: pinkieOutSkatesSolarFlare.jpg (129KB, 898x710px) Image search: [Google]
pinkieOutSkatesSolarFlare.jpg
129KB, 898x710px
>>29605991
All's Fair in Love & Friendship Games
Bonbon and Lyra, finishing each other's sentences. Linking arms. Also in a short with love in the title. It ends with a heart shaped wipe. I really feel like the creators do not want adults to be confused about their relationship. Though I have to say, their competitiveness here does strike me more as something friends would do, rather than lovers.
"Oh. Em. Goodness!"
Bonbon does tap dancing. And beats Bulk in arm wrestling (should've trained for functional strength Bulk), tears a phone book in half, does a decent caber toss, and combat flower arranging.
Lyra's talents include competitive hot dog eating (I say she's bisexual, myself) and pottery.
They both do bird mimicry. Bonbon's best trick is rotating her head 180° like an owl.
(There are a lot of anime references in this short.)

Photo Finished
The girl I confused for Sapphire Shores way back in Equestria Girls is actually just one of Photo Finish's assistants: Pixel Pizzaz.
A girl is painting an alicorn (with Scootaloo's colors, of all things).

A Banner Day
Flash Sentry's song: Love in a Flash
Flash is concerned with his hair.

Alright. That's it for now.
Believe it or not I'm not even halfway through Season Six now. I haven't had time to even keep watching ponies, much less write about them. Hopefully I'll be caught up before the new season starts airing.
>>
File: 1485902909976.jpg (136KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485902909976.jpg
136KB, 1200x1000px
First bump of the thread, here's to many more.
>>
File: pinkieFuckingLovesCocaine.png (83KB, 362x354px) Image search: [Google]
pinkieFuckingLovesCocaine.png
83KB, 362x354px
pic related as sequel to this bump >>29591477
>>
>>29607134
That's a big trophy.
>>
File: hugLifeFlutters.jpg (183KB, 700x587px) Image search: [Google]
hugLifeFlutters.jpg
183KB, 700x587px
Bored, so going back through the archive to listen to other peoples' music selections.
I somehow missed this: >>29396142
>You know, I still just can't bring myself to listen to pony music. I've been in this fandom for months now but I still just mentally block some things because I still want to retain a shred of my normieness.

Nigger writes a literal actual novel of greentext about enslaved ponies and this is apparently his no go zone.

>Handsome Jew takes an especially hard pull off the crack pipe.
>shuddering he waves it at Tiny Nog on the couch opposite.
>"No, thanks," rumbles up from within the mountain of a negro, "Got enough of this." He waves his double tumbler of scotch—though it looks like a dainty shotglass in his hands—at the half full magnum on the table.
>The Jew sneers. "Booze? Don't you know that shit's terrible for you?" He continues reloading his third extended rifle magazine. One can never be too prepared. Nog snorts, but he keeps going, "You gotta have that one thing. That reservoir. That one straw that gives you hope you can escape The Life, you know?"
>>
File: 1460464274167.png (69KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460464274167.png
69KB, 840x480px
Any news about Faggot13?
>>
>>29609792
This is the last I heard of them.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29289984/#q29309120

Only one person had questions for them.
They might write more mulp if the EqG specials interest them.

Later somebody posted that they were in the Discord, so maybe somebody who hangs out there regularly can say if they said anything interesting.
>>
File: 1482458749327.jpg (96KB, 588x908px) Image search: [Google]
1482458749327.jpg
96KB, 588x908px
>>29609859
I want her to come back so bad.
>>
The thread is elevated by the efforts of Caravan Palace. Electroswing type stuff is a favorite for writing or other work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCXsRoyFRQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4 (warning, anthro in video)
>>
>>29610624
Actually wait, have some more. These collections I actually do find better for writing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gZ-GAlgIB8
>>
File: RumMartinez.png (520KB, 848x471px) Image search: [Google]
RumMartinez.png
520KB, 848x471px
>>29611070
I've posted this before, but I can't write if there's any kind of vocals. It's entirely distracting from my writing.

There's also stuff like this. I don't give a shit if ASMR is real, but boy does it help me zone out and keep writing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPW3QebJUXo
>>
>>29611128
I think when you said that before it was actually to me. I can listen to vocals while writing as long as they're not very forward or emphasized.
I'm a total non-responder to the ASMR stuff (despite how often a friend sends me links, because of how into that stuff she is), but as an amateur mixologist, that was interesting to watch.
>>
>>29611128
Now that I'm listening, it's true, some of these do have more of a vocal track than I remembered.
>>
Ever have an idea that sort of gets away from you and suddenly it's got so much edge it's like you've tripped and fallen into a razor factory?
>>
File: 1485494727158.jpg (66KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
1485494727158.jpg
66KB, 640x511px
How do you feel about characters that have a sort of neutral personality when compared with their friends/supporting characters? I realise you run the risk of making your MC bland, but you also get to include extremes in the cast, while having the protagonist be a voice of reason.
>>
>>29613355
There's not a whole lot wrong with it. Think Hank Hill. He's pretty mild as a character: he's well-mannered, level-headed, and all around normal. It's his neighbors, son, wife, niece, dad, and co-workers that he bounces off of that make the show as a whole interesting.
>>
Save
>>
>>29613127
Not sure if it's that edgy, but I had been working on something where Anon gets slowly corrupted by an evil force and rather than risking putting his friends in danger any longer it's implied at the end that he kills himself.

It would have involved occasional possession where he loses control and maybe kills a few ponies, but I cut that stuff out because I felt it might have been too edgy.
>>
>>29613355
Yeah, this >>29613370
A slightly bland "straight-man" protagonist is both traditional and useful.

>>29615702
Weird coincidence, but mine also involves possession. Just writing along, character giving into the darkness, hurting the people around them and, oh, it's rape.
>>
>>29617118
It's only >8, but I don't trust /mlp/ to let it live.
>>
>>29606001
I saw something about pony height in the other thread, and I just realized that Friendship Games cements the scale between Pony World and High School World, because a jackalope hops directly between them, no mirror portal transformation tunnel involved.
Obviously perspective makes it hard to get exact height comparisons, but this definitely lends credence to the idea of average ponies with top of head height between 3 and 4 feet.

As a side note, I'm kind of angry at A Hearth's Warming Tail. I mean, I liked the episode, Ingram does it again, etc, but the ending is so limp, and, well, I'll talk about it all in one place.
>>
I wonder if writefags' guildfags are not weekend visitors.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.