[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Anon, why are you so quiet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: 1488600199092.png (969KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488600199092.png
969KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>29604841
Because I don't have anything to add to the conversation, and frankly I don't know what's going on anymore.
>>
What episode is that shot from?
>>
>>29604841
God damnit,every where I go people fucking say that and now it's happening here. Shit just leave me alone! Why do you fucking care if I talk or not? What the fuck do you want me to say?!
>>
>>29604841
I got nothing to say
>>
Because i'm mute, you fuckers!
>>
>>29604841
I thought this was the bathroom and I was in the middle of a shit when you 5 came in.
>>
>>29604841
Were is twilight?
>>
>>29605024
I know that feel
>>
>>29604841
>you've been living in Equestria for a year
>you feel pretty lucky for being transported to an alternate universe where all residents speak English
>but every day for a year you have to explain to these silly horses with flashcards that you have an uncommon medical problem, rendering you mute
>>
>>29604841
Because I have the right to remain silent! I won't say shit you damn dirty pigs!
>>
>>29604841
>Anon can do nothing but stew in his anger as his friends mock his "silence spell" punishment from Twilight.
>>
>>29604908
I know that feel all too well.
>"Why are you so quiet Anon?"
>"I have nothing worth saying."
>"Okay."
>They walk away.
>Ask the same question x amount of time later.
>>
Girls it just happens. Sometimes I get a little...quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV6AlKSqCew
>>
>>29605024
Same, I really hate it when that happens
>>
>>29604841
> "I was wondering why there's a giant green penis between Pinkie and Fluttershy."
>>
>>
>>29605627
That's abuse.
>>
>>29604841
>You look at the in surprise
>you haven't really been paying attention
"Yeah sure... why not"
>you answer not knowing whats up
>AJ turns back to the others and says
"Ok, it's settled, lets get him naked and tie him up, fluttershy, you go and get discord."
>What the hell did you just agree to do...
>>
>>29604841
Words are cheap, and I'm a miser.
Then I'd light up a joint and stare straight at every one of them in turn till they looked away.
>>
>>29604841
"Hgk"

>"Well if ya want a hug, Anon, yer gettin' it from all of us!"

>The gathered ponies start hugging you.

"BLAAUGHRGHGURGAAAUGHH"

>You, the ponies, and the table are instantly coated in half digested spaghetti.
>>
Um, I'm autistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-sFhCC39Ws
>>
>>29604841
>"C'mon Anon, I know y'all upset after Pinkie's last prank, but you ain't gonna pout the entire week."
"..."
>"She is right, dear. I will admit that her ... *prank* ... wasn't the most tasteful, but forcing us to carry you around and making faces while giving us the silent treatment is a bit rude."
"..."
Pinkie look at you, tear in her eyes.
>"Please Nonny, I promise I will never ever ever ever again drop on anvil on you if don't find it funny, I just want us to be bestest friends again, please please please !"
>"See Anon, that's not how a good friend should behave. I also need you to tell me what was that weird pink jelly you had hidden in your head. Is that some hooman tradition ?"
"..."
>"You can't keep secret like that, you know I need to be exhaustive in my scientific study."
"..."
> Such is the life in cartoon-physic-don't-apply-to-human Equestria.
>>
File: Claude-GTA3.png (152KB, 308x386px) Image search: [Google]
Claude-GTA3.png
152KB, 308x386px
>>29604841
>...
>>
File: 8AQbkDa.png (558KB, 620x432px) Image search: [Google]
8AQbkDa.png
558KB, 620x432px
>>29606993
>>
>>29604841
>>
>>29604841
PPPBBRBRBRBRBRBRTRTRTT
>>
>>29604841
Because I'm TRYING TO FUCKING MASTURBATE YOU STUPID HORSE
>>
>>29604841
tfw they bother you because quiet and you try talking more and end up interrupting people with your shit and everyone starts hating you
>>
>>29604841
Wha.. Huh?? Oh I was thinking about Twilight!! I just love her so much!!
>>
>>29607172
>your up late again
>you do your morning ritual and make your way to the eyesore in the middle of town
>you had left a special surprise for the six and couldn't wait to see thier reaction
>it had taken 3 months but you had finally gotten the chin just right
>>
>>29607213
awwwww
>>
>>29604841
AJ's orientation on that chair is really freaking me out
>>
>>29604841
>Anon sits bound and gagged in the chair, screaming muffled profanities at the insane mares through his gag
>>
File: ts lipstick.png (307KB, 732x570px) Image search: [Google]
ts lipstick.png
307KB, 732x570px
>>29605239
In that pic you are twilight.
>>
>>29607245
>Ponies try talking to an Anon statue/cut out while Anon goes off on some adventure/general shenanigans
culd b funi
>>
>>29604841
Can someone make a ReZero story with this?
>>
>>29607417
Or she's under the table
>>
>>29604841
because applejack is really close to me , violating the restraining order AGAIN.
>>
>>29608447
'N-no real reason!..'
>And Why does it sound like somepony is eating soup over there?
"Uhh..."
>>
>you sigh
>you've had to deal with this ever since you came to equestria
>when you were a kid, there was an unfortunate accident which resulted in you losing your voice
>pretty tragic for a 6 year old, but you got through it well enough, you got through high school at least
>but never past there, not a lot of jobs out there for people who can't communicate
>so you did the only thing that you could possibly do
> you an hero'ed
>now you're stuck in a magical world of talking ponies with magic and friendship
>who don't know the basics of sign language because guess what, ponies don't have hands, stupid
>so you've resorted to playing fucking charades and making a fool of yourself every time you want to make a statement
>this is your life now
>>
>>29608346
>Pony version of /a/ ReZero

Return to you realm filthy casual.
>>
>>29608763
>You not your

Go back to grammer school nerd.
>>
File: Pleading Purple Unicorn.png (593KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Pleading Purple Unicorn.png
593KB, 1024x1023px
>>29604841
This.
>>
I see this all the time and every time I'm baffled by how many people here apparently can relate to this...

Can you not just engage in conversation... or leave...? I mean let's face it, it means you don't give a shit about being where you are or the people you are with. And I eventually everyone notices that, but you honestly have to refrain from talking to people a whole lot for that to happen and for others to comment on it... Why are you around people you don't want to talk to?
>>
>>29608811
Fuck off normie. You don't have to be constantly yapping to enjoy being somewhere
>>
>>29608869
Pf, screw you, social anxiety is not even really weirdo-material anymore either. Fact is, bringing up someone being particularly quiet is the rude thing to do in the first place.

And yet it's like, if people seem to get that *constantly*... maybe you'd be more comfortable not forcing yourself to be in group settings all the time...?

I mean everyone's been in situations where they didn't have the gall to talk much and for me that's usually a pretty unpleasant thing. Christmas dinner with my employer is just the most awkward freaking thing. You can't tell me you meet up with others, sit at the table, and then just "have nothing to say" but totally enjoy yourself not saying a word...? If that's the case, pardon my norminess but that's just very hard to wrap my head around.
>>
>>29606987
>Celestia and Luna are the only ones who understand what happened.
>They have to bury him, not because it's a custom or anything.
>They just feel they have to out of pure respect.
>When they show up they find the mane 6 getting angry at Anon.
>Anon has already started to decompose to add onto the fact his head is caved in.
>Tell them he's not giving them the silent treatment, he's broken.
>Mainly because saying he's broken is better than saying "You killed him. He's dead."
>After about a week the main six forget about him and the princesses now have a tombstone in the royal garden.
>Now ghost Anon hangs out in canterlot and the castle.
>>
>>29608956
Maybe you should stop caring so much? I don't see how it's your business how random anons live their lives.
>>
>>29608993
No you see, I'm the supreme arbiter of life and all of human interaction goes through me, so you better answer me; why on earth ARE you so quiet, I just don't get it. I don't know how to put it without sounding like an ass but the truth is, some people if they're awkward enough they manage to drag *my* day down and at that point I feel I'm entitled an answer. And anon apparently has it, somewhere, deep down. Tell me why on earth you meet up with people that you don't want to talk to.
>>
>>29609120
Because I like being around people even if I don't want to talk to them? Why can't you just accept that some people want to just enjoy other's company?
>>
>>29604841
>>29608784
Oh um... I still feel bad for Twilight since she didn't feel so well and couldn't come.
Also she doesn't want to be disturbed.
Better leave her alone and let her rest.
>>
>>29609230
any writefag out there able and willing to make greens of this?
>>
File: 1486768443679.jpg (81KB, 648x523px) Image search: [Google]
1486768443679.jpg
81KB, 648x523px
I don't think those were mints AJ
>>
>>29608956
That is exactly what I'm telling you. Fucking dumbshit normie, why are you people incapable of comprehending that some people are just different than you?
>>
>>29609358
because hes a shitposter anon.
hes here to shit the place up not to make sense.
>>
>>29605024
>tfw have a job in an office of sorts
>tfw I'm forced to talk
Just leave me to work
>>
>>29604938
I think it's the one where starlight is told to conduct a cleaning of the castle while twilight is gone. May be wrong.
>>
>>29608993
People can have opinions. Yes, it's their life, so he isn't going to force people to act a certain way. But that doesn't mean he has to approve or not think it's a little pointless or goofy or whatever.

I myself don't understand the point of comments like yours. Your point is basically 'don't think about it.'
It's just casual talk, and on the internet. I suppose you're going to assume I'm really tied up and caring about this because I took a little time to write my thoughts.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.