[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly *is* the Guardians of Harmony toyline/storyline about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 5.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 1600x900px
So what exactly *is* the Guardians of Harmony toyline/storyline about?
>>
>>29604016
We had storytime with the comics just yesterday you lazy fuck.
>>
>>29604030
Comics are shit. I don't do comics.
>>
>>29604030
Comics are for nerds and losers
>>
>>29604139
Well then the toys don't have any storyline, what the fuck do you think this is?
>>
>>29604142
Ponies are for little girls.
>>
>>29604016
Action toys that are gender neutral.
>>
>>29604145
Ponies are for breeding, dipshit
>>
>>29604016
A regular toyline that delusional anons treat as the spinoff that will restore MLP tp its former glory, only to get BTFO by shitty comics.

>inb4 b-but muh "ongoing series" trademark!!!!!
>>
>>29604016
The ponies unearthing some ancient shit to put down a changeling riot.
>>
>>29604628
Unfortunately this is exactly what happened.

IDW ruins fucking everything.
>>
>>29604016

>My Little Pony is for boys too!
>>
>>29604628
>>29604832
>It's a "Argies ruin another GoH thread" episode
>>
Hasbro made a toyline based on the fucking comics? Holy shit. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>29604016
Yes, that dragon is big
Too big
You can't play with that thing without difficulty
>>
>>29604016
don't bother, it's shit.
>>
>>29605389
Other way around.

They made a toy line and then tried to use the comics to advertise them. Seeing as one of them literally changed the toys into a brown cookie, they probably gave up on that one pretty fast too.
>>
>>29604016
>toyline/storyline
From the corporate side, it appears to be the branding Hasbro's using for their "high end" MLP toys, probably in an attempt to broaden market share into the boy demo.

Storywise, itsfuckingnothing.jpg, at least so far. The shitty comic that was just released might be all there is, or Hasbro might be prepping S7/8's theme. I really doubt it's a spin-off or anything like that. Why do a costly spin-off when you can just milk the well-known, already in production media? EqG at least had the excuse that it was just too different to make a season-long thing, but this would fit the show pretty well.
>>
>>29606014
I guess we'll see? Especially if they always are adding weird toyetic things.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.