[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Tell me about the rabbits, Anon"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: derpy.png (166KB, 1592x1611px) Image search: [Google]
derpy.png
166KB, 1592x1611px
"Tell me about the rabbits, Anon"
>>
>>29602284
They have sex in your basement just like you and I.
>>
*bang* *bang* *bang*
>>
>>29602284

I Done a bad thing anon... I just don't know what went wrong!
>>
>>29602284

They live off the fat of your bubble butt, lardass.
>>
File: 1488351770517.jpg (67KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1488351770517.jpg
67KB, 750x747px
>>29602284
You went there, didn't you ?
>>
>>29602368
I most certainly did
>>
>>29602470
You know you are a monster for this, right?
>>
File: comedy.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
comedy.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
>>29602482
>>
>>29602284
They eat carrots.
>>
>>29602284
They are delicious in a pie.
>>
>>29602284
Why do they bully the pony?
>>
File: 5b866159f-1.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5b866159f-1.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>29602284
They are the purest nakama Derpy
>>
>>29602295
Upvote
>>
>>29602284
"OK."
>You point off to a tree far away.
"OK. You look over there, I'll tell ya. So you can almost see it."
>The first and best friend you made in this magical land turns to look where you're pointing.
>You glance at the gun in your hand. You had been surprised to find out that firearms existed in Equestria, but you'd rolled with it and purchased a cheap one off a vendor some time ago. Now, that gun feels unnaturally heavy.
>You look back at Derpy.
>You try to push the last four years out of your head, but it's no use. All the adventures you've shared with this little gray mare run through your mind. The dream that the two of you share.
>And the accident that has made that dream something that Derpy will never see.
>You know the rest of the ponies here won't see her the same way you do. She won't last two days in prison. You're doing what's right for her.
>At least, that's what you're telling yourself.
>You try not to cry as you start the familiar speech.
"Folks like us...Folks like us don't have a family and nobody cares about 'em."
>"But not us, Anon. Not us."
"Not us."
>"Because..." She trails off. The two of you have had this conversation so many times before. She knows it by heart, but she always wants you to say it.
"Because I got you."
>"And I got you. That's-That's what makes us special."
>Despite your best efforts, tears are rolling down your cheeks.
>"And-and, tell how it's gonna be. Tell how it's gonna be, Anon."
"We're going to get a little place."
>"We're gonna have..."
"We're going to have a dog, and nice warm fireplace. And we'll have a field..."
>You stand up. Your hands are shaking as you point the gun at Derpy's head. She excitedly speaks up. Her wings flap a few times.
>"A field of alfalfa for the rabbits! And I get to tend the ra-"
>You pull the trigger.
>Your best friend jerks as the bullet enters her skull. A millisecond later, she slumps over onto the ground.

I have never read "Of Mice and Men."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.