[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now Celestia. Now what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

You are now Celestia. Now what?
>>
>>29599899
Cake tax is a go.
>>
Invoke Prima Nocta.
>>
>>29599899
This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVWvOC_2HU
>>
Masturbate
>>
I find out how my mane works
>>
>>29599899
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIkPA-pOosU
>>
>>29599899
Declare war on the Dragon and Buffalo race, and take their land. Basically start conquering things, and make the whole world a pony race.
>>
>>29599899
UNNNNLIMITEDDDDD POWWWEEEEEEEEERRRR
>>
>>29599899
Seduce Twilight
>>
>>29600045
Here is a better option...
>>
>>29600056
But that I could do as myself
>>
File: CelestialDd.png (221KB, 528x310px) Image search: [Google]
CelestialDd.png
221KB, 528x310px
>>29599899
don't tell the superstitious natives about celestial dynamics and take all credit along with your sister
>>
>>29600058
You saying that Twi wouldn't fall for a human?
>>
Tell Luna first and foremost. Such a situation is a critical threat to Equestria, after all.
Try to figure out what to do together. For example, is there any traces of magical interference or something similar.
After some time, you would probably need to tell Twilight, and learn to keep your appearance in front of others.
In order to not get rekt by your lack of knowledge of Equestrian etiquette, ask Luna to represent Equestria on official meetings.

Go and do your best to solve a problem, basically.
>>
>>29599899
Be Celestia and check your dubs
>>
>>29599911
This and
>>29599921
at the same time.
>>
>>29599899
I use Starswirl's time scroll that Starlight used, go back to when Sunset left through the portal the first time, follow directly after her, grab her by her hair and drag her back to Equestria and spank her for being a brat. Then destroy the mirror.
>>
>>29600331
>shimmercucks
>>
I bump this thread and make celestia meet celestia.
>>
>>29601019
>>
>>29600331
this
>>
File: 1432433385144.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1432433385144.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Eat cake and watch the mane 7 solve all my problems. Then start a race war against the griffons.
>>
>>29599899
Get fucking
>>
Colour swirls and shifts around, forming streams of light which distract me from what I'm seeig. My head throbs, and I bow it - feeling suddenly heavy. I shift out on my stomach and supress a gunt, my face scrunched a moment. Where was I, again? I shook my head and winced at a throb right behind my eyes, which was fading.

"-and as shown here, on chart e6-21, the land used by Clodhoofs and clan is criminally under utilized, producing only 32 bushels per yield instead of what House Metacusis could produce. In closing, I believe that the land would better benefit Equestria by being turned over to House Metacusis."

The voice droned. How it droned, echoing off the marble flooring and pitching in the same petulent whine of a baby that has just soiled its diaper. My eyes screwed shut again, then opened - the white gleam of marble catching me off guard, as did the presense of a four legged talking horse. Coloured a shimmering bruisepurple, a colour that made my stomach heave - or perhaps that was the vertigo - I looked down from my dias, and and narrow my eyes.

"Quiet." I say. My voice is smoothly female, and I blink in surprise. I don't remember being female. Honestly, I don't remember much before that. A vauge name floats out of memory, and I place a hoof (a hoof?) forward and stand from my throne. The seat was surprisingly comfortable, a red velvet cushion if I could identify it. Maybe it was crushed rosepetals for all I knew. As nothing stuck to my elegent white tush, I will presume velvet.

Why was everything so white?

"-Yes, your Majesty?" A hopeful look crossed the bruise colored pony, his horn was stubby but thick. I eyed it, then turned my head to look at what I presumed was my serenshal, who was at a lower level of my dias. She was a wheat-yellow unicorn, a scroll of silver on her flank. My eyes turned to a third party, a mint green unicorn without a horn or wings. I paused. Unicorn? Pony. Earth pony. Right.
>>
>>29601187
An earth pony. Was I in a god-damn cartoon? I could worry about that later - it wasn't time or place to freak out.

My hooves trembled a moment. Calm, me, be calm. There was no reason to panic. I did a slow breathing exercise, and focused on my breathing. It was a half minute and the trembles left me. I opened my eyes up once again, and looked down upon the mint stallion, and felt a smile cross my face. It was genuine, and I saw the tension leave him. He was cute - a small snout, and a wild mane that was feathering from where he'd combed it. He wore a cheap jacket, but it was clear it was all he could rightly afford.

"Am I mistaken, uhm..." My eyes flickered down to my serenshal. "Am I mistaken, in that the Crown does not make laws saying how much must be prepared upon each land, and the Crown itself owns lands which are uncultivated and produced upon? Barring emergency states, of course. And more so, barring contract between parties, those whom own the land are required only to see the land is not brought to ruin?"

"Uhm..." I heard from the serenshal. I wanted to say her name was Silver Scrolls, but, I wasn't sure. WHy did I know that? I opened my eyes up, catching their reflection in the teacup that was beside me. My eyes were a beautiful magenta. Almost breathtaking, in a way. "You are not mistaken, your majesty."

"Ah. Perhaps it would be wise to impliment such orders. I could see, say, ordering the Nobility to till up their private stock and produce according to their means. I could certainly see a few parties here whom are not using the land to its fullest. Why, a general confinscation of all lands not properly used could certainly see an influx of food to the market."

Purple-Bruise paled.
>>
>>29601191

"Then again, a general policy of letting those whom own the land do with it according to their own desires is a proper policy. My..." I paused. What felt right for words? I was... I was Celestia? The name floated up. Oh buck me. I was a Pony Princess. I was THE Pony Princess. "My little ponies should be treated as though they are mature, reasonable creatures, even if they don't always act it. Correct?"

"Yes, your Majesty" Silver-scroll butt said, and held a curious smile on her face. "Even when those with too much land reach for more, it is generally held those whom own the land are bound to use it as they wish, barring, of course, emergency and abuse of the land."

"Excellent. Any closing remarks before ruling? No?" I stirred a hoof idly, and looked out over the assembled patronage and across the way between those of noble means, and those of earthly ways. I felt a pang of warmth, and it tingled my hooves. Suddenly, I wanted to garden. I didn't even like gardens, but I wanted to sink into the dirt. I wasn't myself, was I? I wasn't Celestia, but who was I before?
"In that case, the land will remain in present condition under the care of Clan Clodhoof. More so, because the Earth Pony way requires constant attention to the land, and pulling a part of their clan to see to this rather obvious land-grab, I will order that House Metacusis pay Clan Clodhoof fifteen days lost wages, as well as all expenses incurred for having to come to see me about this. Let it be an abject lesson for disturbing the court over the matter of greed."

That felt good.

"Court Dismissed for the day." I muttered, and shook my head as the guards began ushering everyone out. I held a dignified pose until the doors closed, then sunk down and covered my face with my golden-glass hooves. What the hell, what the hell, what the hell.
>>
>>29601209

"What the hell." I muttered, and opened an eye to look at my serenshal. They gazed down at me, almost critically. "I do not feel entirely myself, I'm afraid. Did I hit my head recently?"

"Not that I recall. Should I summong Doctor Feelhooves?"

"Please." I replied, then stood. "Ah, guard? Please lead me to my chambers. I think I need to lay down."
>>
>>29599899
I would try to start a Space Program.
>>
>>29601187
>>29601191
>>29601209
>>29601213
Thanks for the non greentext story, anon. I enjoyed it, and praise your effort at producing prose.
>>
>>29601213
Nice. Please consider posting this in /ptfg/.
>>
>>29601395
>smothering creativity by drowning it in [%FLAVOR] Autism General
cmon anon just let it stand as it is
>>
>>29601395
PTFG?
>>
>>29600226
Or you could just fuck around and not solve this "problem."
>>
>>29601213

My chambers were beyond majestic, as though the word itself were offense to the beautiful chambers which I strode into. The floor was not the plain marble of the castle halls, but a swirled and exquisitly etched dawn-colored stone, which was nonetheless hard beneath my hooves. As I lingered in the doorway, my eyes fell upon the grand fireplace, which roared with an eternally dancing golden fire, which gave off just enough dry heat to help with my shivers. In the center, a great bed rested that was easily enough that seven earth ponies could lay stretched out upon it and still just barely touch. I was in awe, upon the shelves of priceless books, upon the tapestry that shimmered with hidden power, and a great mirror that gave off no reflection of its viewer.

This was a bedroom fit for a goddess.

"Thank you, Guard." I let my eyes settle upon the fine wrought armor that rest upon his torso. My hoof lingered, lifted, before I reached to set it upon his chest. He looked at me, for a moment startled, but discipline won out. "I don't know if I say this often enough, but, thank you for your service. You are a credit to the... to my guard."

His chest swelled, and I smiled to him as he stood taller and straighter before me. I bid him a good night and stepped into the chamber while letting swing shut the two great doors behind me, and then when I was alone, I felt myself sink, then crash down onto the floor. My crown clattered against my horn and I clutched my head, as the throbbing pain of my headache shot through me.
>>
>>29601533
"What the hell. I'm a horse." I said, lunacy threatening to crack me into unstifled giggles. I lay sprawled on the floor, which radiated heat I notied idly, and dragged myself towards the bed. I couldn't bring myself to stand. I threw my crown off of my head, it bouncing twice and landing against the wall with narry a dent or scratch. I threw the jewelery on my chest and kicked off my hoof-shoe-things. I kicked them violently, and they rebounded off the windows, which rattled, but remain unscuffed. I felt powerful... something around me, swirling and gripping my mind, radiating into my horn and into my already overheating brain. I threw back my wings and arched in agony, as I was drawn upwards, and my teeth threatened to crack.

And then it passed. My mind made the gentle click of connection, and my mind flooded with imagery and knowledge that was not mine, but came from a higher, celestial source. My eyes beheld the world from the view of a sun, and I saw the face of the silver dome that was my home. It was a grand flat plane which over set was a beautiful crystal dome - a heavenly sphere of creation. The world was flat, circled in a great ocean that lapped at the edge of the sphere. All of creation was held in this blue dome, and around it, stars twinkled and danced, but never passed through.

I stared upon the world, as I slowly drifted through intersolar space - and felt myself shine at a brilliant distance, connected down. In the center of this great dome stood the grand mountain that was Canterhorn, and upon it, my home stood, a gleaming set of hundred white spires and the massive castle itself, which stood a bastion of the heavenly hosts. I felt myself in two places, and wondered at the marvel of it. This was beyond what I could fully comprehend. I know I was missing a part of the view of what I was seeing. Missing, or perhaps not ready to see it. I held myself in that place, before awakening in my body again.
>>
>>29599899
Be actually useful and don't get kidnapped by changelings like a fucking rube.

Use my god-like powers to call down a supernova on any jackasses who dare harm my subjects.
>>
>>29601538

I slowly drug myself up, feeling the weight of ages crushing down upon my shoulders. I sat, beginning to preen my wings with gentle tugs, my body knowing what to do even if I didn't have a clue. I spat a few of the feathers out into the fireplace, and they erupted into a burst of blue flame. I blinked at the show, then returned to the door, and opened it just a peek.

"Princess, your dinner is ready." I heard froma short, young colt who wore an apron tied around the middle. He was a pegasus, which made me question how he was a cook, but I decided not to press it, because then I'd have to examine how I'd grabbed the door handle without fingers and oh god we were in a non Heliocentric universe and I didn't want to think that through right now because my sanity was already cracked at the edges. I felt my mane 'proink' up into disarray, the swirling mass threatening to dissolve into celestial effluence if I wasn't careful. "As your Sister had requested, it is grilled cheese with a lovely tomato balsamic mix fit for both breakfast and dinner. Also, a selection of teas are set up for you to drink."

"I'll be right out." I said, lingering at the door. Once more, I lingered my gaze upon him, and winced at the pain in my brain. I reached, running a hoof over my great spired horn, and then closed the door, only to open it again. "Would you be a dear and help me? I'm afraid I'm not feeling myself."

He was startled, and blushed quite brightly, which went well with his firey orange mane and yellow coat. I pushed the door in a bit as he stepped in - before letting it swing closed behind him, bumping his flanks. I moved over to sit upon my bed, while I reached out for my crown, which began to levitate, surrounded by a faint golden light. I felt nauseated at that, but it only wobbled a little, as I pulled it into my forehooves. It was heavy, but so was the burden or rule.

Why was I thinking in such platitudes, anyway? They sounded awful.
>>
>>29599899
Eat cake and delegate shit to others
>>
>>29601586
I could feel the pun crawling off the thought. Germaney, Roam, Prance, so many horse puns. I shook out my head, and let my mane flow once more. It felt good to not concern myself with the logical inconsistencies of this universe, and I let it be. I had to get through dinner, and then I could worry about the logic later. Or never. I could accept this.

Except I was a giant horse chick with crotch tits and my vulva only had my tail to hide it. I felt naked, suddenly, naked, and aware of the smell of male stallion near me. Strangely, it wasn't that bad - earthy, with the faintest hint of raw dough, kneaded with black earth and rain. I closed my eyes, ears high, then shook my head out. No, I couldn't go down that line of thought. This wasn't my body, and I wasn't going to abuse it. I had that much respect for its owner, at least. Even if this was more likely a psychotic episode.
>>
This

https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/1/29/816989/large.jpg
https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/11/18/1025404/large.png
>>
>>29601614
(OOps)

He busied himself by placing my hoof-shoes on me, and I reached for my amulet, though the pain redoubled in my head when I used my horn. The thing was settled around my neck and against my breast, and I felt the gemstone with a hoof. It was powerful, radiant, and gave me a sense of comfort to have. I didn't quite know why, but, it was what it was. I rubbed it once, and felt the last shoe slip on. There was no magnetism connecting shoe to hoof, and they were made, from what I could tell, golden glass. As in, ltieral gold glass. I didn't want to think about the improbability of that, when guards used spears and wore armor fit for the Roameign Legions.

I could feel the pun crawling off the thought. Germaney, Roam, Prance, so many horse puns. I shook out my head, and let my mane flow once more. It felt good to not concern myself with the logical inconsistencies of this universe, and I let it be. I had to get through dinner, and then I could worry about the logic later. Or never. I could accept this.

Except I was a giant horse chick with crotch tits and my vulva only had my tail to hide it. I felt naked, suddenly, naked, and aware of the smell of male stallion near me. Strangely, it wasn't that bad - earthy, with the faintest hint of raw dough, kneaded with black earth and rain. I closed my eyes, ears high, then shook my head out. No, I couldn't go down that line of thought. This wasn't my body, and I wasn't going to abuse it. I had that much respect for its owner, at least. Even if this was more likely a psychotic episode.
>>
File: Applejack_being_a_liar_S2E01.png (563KB, 1440x806px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_being_a_liar_S2E01.png
563KB, 1440x806px
>>29599899
Do what she always does.
Nuffin
>>
>>29601618
>This wasn't my body, and I wasn't going to abuse it. I had that much respect for its owner, at least.
I like this guy.
>>
>>29601618
---

Dinner. I sat at the head of a grand table, which stretched twenty feet. Made of a wood I could not identify, a dark hard wood that had an almost chiming quality to it when I set my hooves upon the ancient, but well polished surface, which I could once more see myself in its surface. I was alone for a moment, and I looked upon the simple centerpiece that rest upon the table, with palm fronds and flowering plants of beautiful, and unplacable design showing. I wanted to touch, but didn't want to make myself trouble.

Across from me, another chair sat, empty. My Sister, Princess Luna herself, would join me when she was ready, and I felt both a wave of panic and a wave of excitement at the prospect. Of course, realisticly, she would see right through the mask I wore - that I wasn't me behind this rather beautiful visage, and she'd have me put into the dungeon - but, well, how often could one meet best pony? I straightened myself and took in a deep, reserved breath as a light tray of snacks were brought out, set out before me, and at the head of the other side of the desk, which I noted was a much lighter wood. Perhaps it was meant to be dichtonomy, of light and dark, and how we were the others opposite.

Much too deep for me, I shook off the thought, and gazed down at the beautifully aranged foodlets on the silver and crystal tray. I quietly sniffed at the dish, and ran my tongue across my teeth, as I was washed in the flavors infront of me. It was a thinly sliced rye and wheat bead, with a wash of baked in seasoning that set my mouth to watering. Dished upon the long thin loafs lay thin lays of tomato sauce and roasted garlic, with a small dusting of parmaresean cheese that had very lightly melted into the bread. Crumbles of onion lay darted down the center, white and red. I swallowed back my drool, and lifted one to my mouth, to taste.
>>
>>29601716

My pupils shrank. My body went stiff, and the air cracked at my wings unfolding. I felt unseasonaly warm at the taste hitting me, and had to fight to supress a moan at the flavor. The sauce was perfect, a nice tang that slid down my tongue and washed me with the hidden flavors that I had only heard of, but never experienced. The cheese and the rye melted together into a firey blend of hidden hot spice that made my eyes water, and my gut clench in anticipation. I chewed, a single piece of the five little bread rolls, and sighed to myself in satisifaction.

"Excuse me, could you get the cook?" I asked a passing waiter, who set out a large goblet of milk for me, and one for my ... for Luna, when she arrived. I sat primly, my hooves crossed atop the table, and waited, as the shuffle of hooves and the soft click of claws drew my attention. I turned my head to the right andg azed upon a tan and white gryphon, adorned in a chef's hat, who stood beside the waiter who had served me my dish. I could smell a nervous sweat despite his schooled, disciplined exterior. He was handsome, but, I would come to view everyone in this world was beautiful or handsome in their own way. Behind him, an older stallion stood, evidently the head of the kitchen. I paid him no mind.

"Please, explain the dish." I said, gesturing towards the tray. I said nothing more as he stammered for a moment then straightened, his stance military from my guess. His wings were folded neatly, and his back was aligned perfectly with his tailbase.
>>
>>29601735
My laptop crashed.

I'm done for today. I lost 20 minutes of writing.
>>
>>29601785
Thanks senpai
>>
File: communist.png (385KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
communist.png
385KB, 894x894px
>>29599899

establish communism
>>
>>29599899
>rape
Seriously it took this long?
>>
>>29601615
unf
>>
File: 1448722400603.png (220KB, 1296x955px) Image search: [Google]
1448722400603.png
220KB, 1296x955px
>>29600226
>Equestrian etiquette
>>
File: 1418269580526.gif (699KB, 248x193px) Image search: [Google]
1418269580526.gif
699KB, 248x193px
>>29603168
>>
>>29599899
Hmmm now where was that Changeling Hive again? Oh it's immune to magic? Well see how it stands up to several trillion ionized hydrogen atoms at 6000K.
>>
>>29604659
>>
>>29601735
"The dish?" He asked me, and his large eyes blinked more like an owl than I would have thought. I suspected there might have been ancestry along those lines. "Oh, yes, the dish. It is a normal dish amongst the lower nobility along the borders of Donksylvania. The local griffonic nobility tend to use heavy sauces and dry cheese, but I gave it a little... kick..."

He trailed off under my gaze, and the light lift of my left brow and corosponiding ear. I looked down at my treat again, and raised one - looking upon the lightly braised onions and the garlic which had been added to give it a nice little spicey punch. I turned it left, and I turned it right, then gazed back up at him again.

"You are new to the kitchens, are you not?" I asked, while letting the dish hover near my mouth. Oh but I wanted to devour it like I wanted to devour cake - and that was saying something. Strangely, I'd had a cake craving for the past few hours. "Do you enjoy working for the Palace, my little griffon?"

His eyes looked hurt, with a mixture of fear and dread at my questions. I held my mask through practice and, what I felt, was long experience not reacting, or so my body told me. It was as a muscle memmory, I idly thought, to show nothing. I held this gaze as he gave me a slow nod, and his beak opened, starting to form an apology, when I lifted a hoof.
>>
>>29606801
"I do not recall a Griffon chef in my kitchens." I said, looking past him, to the head chef, who lifted his chin in defiance. He stepped forward, and stood before the Griffon, as though it were his own colt being defended. He held a look that was daring me to say a word against his decision of promotion of his crew. "When did this occur?"

"He is not. He is but a busser in my kitchen. But I felt he had a dish that was worthy. If you must find flaw, find it in me, Princess, not the griffon." He said, and the griffon stood closer to the side of the stallion, peeking at me with frightful eyes. "He-"

"-has excellent taste. I am intrigued to know more about the cullinary arts of his homeland. In fact, I would like to request that he be fully recognized. If this dish is simple, then this kitchen is simply lacking in having it a regular dish." I said, my smile growing, and my head tipping down towards the pearlesent white plate. My eyes flickered over the golden trim, before looking back up at the Griffon. "You, my dear little griffon, are to be commended. And should our esteemed chef find cause, I would have you promoted to apprentice chef."

I glanced upon the Head Chef, who looked momentarily taken aback, before giving a single nod of approval. The feathers of the poor, harried griffon were poofed out in shock, and his beak gaped open in a fish like shock. He gaped at me, at the Chef, and at the plate. He looked to speak, but could not bring himself to. I had to fight a giggle, and my eyes watered for it.

"I once spent three years working a kitchen, in my..." I paused. Did she? Did I? here? "In my very distant youth. I learned a thing or two about cooking - and the lesson I must recomend is not being afraid to share. It is by cooking that we make friends, after all. And I would think this kitchen has long been without the friendship of a griffon, do you not agree, Mister...?"
>>
>>29606810
"Guievasa." He said, stutteringbut recalling his name. "I'm just a busser, I didn't-"

"You are an apprentice. The crown shall cover expenses while you undergo your education. I do hope you'll take my offer of long term employment as well. This kitchen will benefit, if you keep your head about you and learn. I expect the Chef is not going to be gentle on you - but I do imagine you'll rise to the occasion, Mr. Guievasa."

"Yes, Yes your Majesty."

I smiled, and gently bid him away to the kitchen. I would see to Silver Scrolls awarding him for the recipe, and purchasing it off of him directly. It really was very good. I leaned in to take another bite, when the sound of hooves clopping upon the floor caught my attention, and I beheld the glory that was the princess of the night.

She was as beautiful as the moon, and I was left breathless, and my mind clamped down hard on thoughts that were simply unsisterly. Again, I reminded myself - it was not my body, nor would she find it acceptable herself to be approached by her sister. I felt a deep shame, and then let it go.

"Hello, Luna." I whispered, as though speaking her name were a praise unto the highest of the holies.
>>
>>29606822

"Hello, Sister, thou art looking to be in fine spirits." She said. Her voice was a rich elegence, and was to speech as two hundred year old bourbon was to cheap spirits. I nodded mutely to her, before finding a smile come up onto my face that would not leave, nor did I want it to go away. I stood from my seat, feeling it only proper, and bowed my head once. "We have long missed thy smile, Sister."

"Yes. I suppose I've just not been myself." I said, and slowly sat as she did, her great wings folding at her sides as she lifted, and sampled the treats before her. SHe paused, and her eyes closed in quiet bliss at the flavor, as I had, and my smile grew even larger at her reaction. "Are they not good, Luna?"

"Exceptional. They are not too spicey for you? I know you have a more delicate temperment with food than I do." She looked up, as I lifted my own and took a bite, and let it melt on my tongue. I chewed quietly and swallowed it, and we ate the dish in silence, not for lack of subject, but for the good was that good. I washed it down with the last of my milk, and gave her a nod, licking free the moustache on my lip.

"It was made by a busser. The Head Chef thought to let us try it, and I just had to meet him. He's now the new apprentice, you should know." I smiled, feeling cocky as I wiggled my ears and shook out my mane. "I pray you approve?"
>>
>>29606946
"You, developing new tastes? Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" She asked, giving me a cocked eyebrow and poignant stare, before falling into a fit of giggles. I forced a smile, then wilted a little, before gazing down on the now empty tray before me. My stomach was still needy, but I pushed it away, to look up at her again.

"Luna." I said. "I don't know. I'm not sure who I am any more. I'm not sure I am Celestia."

She paused, her eyes narrowing upon me for a moment, before pushing her tongue between the small fangs of her mouth. Her brow furrowed and her horn alighted before me, before she leaned forward, rudely over the table, and stared at me for a long moment more, her head tilting left and then right, before giving a slow nod.

"We see. Perhaps you are not Our Sister. But thou lookest exactly like our radiant solar half, and of alicorns there are not many, and none could fill your generous... figure."

"Are you calling me fat?" I said, feeling self consious about my plot. She tittered a laugh, and waved a hoof.

"No, Sister. But we are suggesting that the thousand years went straight to your plot." She replied, and then ducked as I flung a bit of dropped tomato at her. She gave a squeak, then rose up, eyes blazing and wings spread. "And thine aim hath gotten worse, interloper! Have at thee!"

I found my face splattered with the warm juices of one of the griffon rolls, and it dripped down my face with a low, wet plop that landed right on my belly. I slowly looked down at the stain on my white fur, then raised my attention up towards the face of Luna. I narrowed my eyes, and my mouth became a tight slit of disapproval. She stepped back from the force of my glare - right into the path of a waiter who tripped, and spilled the warm grilled cheese sammiches all across her, causing her to slip and fall over onto her side. This crossed another waiter, who spilled milk across her coat.
>>
>>29606954
"Celestia 1, Luna None." I said, feeling petulent, and stuck my tongue out at her.

The war was on.
>>
File: 19516746521.jpg (33KB, 177x303px) Image search: [Google]
19516746521.jpg
33KB, 177x303px
>>29599899
>>
>>29599899
I go rape "my" sister
>>
>>29599899
Gee, I don't know be like fucking useful.
>>
>>29599899
Trick the mane 6 into having sex with me.
>>
>>29599899
Do the following.

Call for Reichsreform

Institute Reichsregiment

Reform the Hofgericht

Enact Gemeiner Pfenning

Ewiger Landfriede

Proclaim Erbkaisertum

Revoke the Privilegia

Renovatio Imperii
>>
Bump. I want to see more of the story. XD
>>
>>29609373
Later tonight, gotta sleep for work.
>>
>>29599905
This post went underrated.
>>
>>29599899
Do I get to have her sharing my mind, giving me advice?
I think the ponies would mourn the sudden loss of their princess. I would try to live up to her example.
And then I would pursue ultimate power and take over the world to provide eternal harmony.
>>
>>29599899
I assume this means I am in canterlot castle.
>be overjoyed to be pone
>realize what being sunhorse means
>delegate all my duties to Luna
>fuck with Twilight.
>spend time actually practicing my crafts
>not be useless the next time something tries to over throw me.
>>
>>29601538
>"What the hell. I'm a horse."
Can't help but laugh imagining Celestia saying that
>>
If I was sunbutt, I'd keep it simple: Special potion in water supply for all of Equestria, makes all mares grow to amazonian sizes and swell their flanks and assets up BIG, whilst making them quite strong. Whilst leaving the stallions to deal with such fun once the sizing up begins.

And of course, also have Luna come to my bedroom, magically seal up the room, and just have hot passionate growth-filled alicorn sex until the two of us filled up the entire room and would both stay that big for the day. And of course, using magic to do all sorts of other fun things, based on whatever I was in the mood for at the time.
>>
>>29600042
go to bed Sheev
>>
>>29599899
Masturbate, then work on bettering equestria through my knowledge of superior earth technology.
>>
Bump for green
>>
>>29599899
Use my royal powers to bring me my waifu
>rape
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.