[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- let the voice of love take you higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1484751675870.jpg (174KB, 643x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1484751675870.jpg
174KB, 643x1227px
>>29598753
Post pirates
>>
>>29598759
http://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
>>29598759

http://pastebin.com/Byr70iVe
>>
File: Shark Memes.jpg (22KB, 200x399px) Image search: [Google]
Shark Memes.jpg
22KB, 200x399px
>>29598759
>>
>>29598789
http://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
File: Alder's Icon.jpg (17KB, 269x250px) Image search: [Google]
Alder's Icon.jpg
17KB, 269x250px
>>29598759
http://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>29598753
http://pastebin.com/68nd0GB3
>>
>Cloud 5/5
>Alder 5/5
>Heavyhoof Steve 5/6
>Cutlass 5/5
>Rin 5/5
>Cerulean 5/6

Last time on PirateQuest...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29495119/#29496747

The bulk of the party entered the Gusties' village. It had many parallels as the Misties' half, even down to the patterns of architecture, the taming of birds as guard-critters and the use of controlled pockets of wind through magic. The Gusties' leader, named Guts and Glory, welcomed them, but the other Gusties weren't so friendly once they heard that the party had been hanging out with the Misties. To earn their trust, the party agreed to complete a brief trial in an old, underground temple, where the "new god" of the Gusties would deem them worthy upon reaching the end of the temple.

They entered a cave, and saw that it was full of beautiful, ancient ruins, that appeared to have collapsed into the cave from above. There, they found Heavyhoof, who had been dragged into the temple by a Loa-tree and left on a sacrificial altar. They defeated a shadowy puma-like creature and continued forward.

After this, they reached a solid rock wall with two giant Loa faces, each the size of a doorway. The faces were sassy and spoke condescendingly to the party. Whenever the faces opened their mouths, the party saw more cave on the other side, indicating that there was more trial to get through.

But how would they get past these guys?
(1/2)
>>
>>29598797
"No, I'm afraid we're not anything that a dumb brute can smash right through," Right says, baring his teeth. "Although you're welcome to try; nobody ever brings me sashimi anymore."

>>29598769
"Nothing so complicated," Left says, "Otherwise you'd be here all day trying to decide what path to take, and then we'd have to listen to you TALK and TALK. Ugh!"

>>29598840
"Ah, you're right, we're not in any place to judge you. This cruel world has beaten you with the 'ugly' stick enough already; I think you could use a break," Right says.

>Rin
"Well, I guess one could call it a test, if one were inclined to such things and one were feeling, on this particular day, supposing that the weather made such a thing pleasing to the mind and soul, and one's humors were in such an alignment as to be in a curious and unnatural craving for a test, that yes, you could indeed label this interaction as a 'test,' but I am not a 'test' per se, I am a creature with feelings, yea, and desires, and right now I desire your lumpy, scaled 'ass' to get lost," Left says.

>>29598803
"Oh dear, the little thing's asking questions. God, we just had to get the CURIOUS batch this time, didn't we?" Right laments. "If it makes you happy, I called you a pretty princess. A pretty fru-fru princess with a flower behind his bloody ear, for goodness' sake.

>>29598797
The Left face looks at you down his nose. "Criminy, and I thought the half-fish one smelled putrid..."
>>
>>29598954
"Nah, if you made it that annoying I'd just take the path behind me out of here."
>>
>>29598954
Alder puffs his cheeks out and lets out a little screech, before responding with "I-I am not a princess! B-Besides, I-I have to put it somewhere!"
>>
>>29598954
"Well now yeer just bein' plain out rude! Youda thought that with all this snobbiness you'd at least have manners!" Steve huffed out.
>>
>>29598954
"LUMPY? Ye wouldn't know my port to your starboard ye landlubber pieces o' pebbles!" Rin insults back.

>Intimidation: Insulting
[1d10+4]
>>
>>29598954
"Nah, you guys aren't really doing anything worth trying to break," she replies, yawning off their sassy attitude.

"Speaking of, could you tell us which way to go that isn't the way we came? I feel like mingling and eating right about now."
>>
>>29598954
>>29599016

"Which begs the question as to why we are still here at all," Cutlass grumbles grumpily. "I thought we were going to be doing some pillaging, not playing hero."
>>
>>29599020
"Well, we don't wanna pillage the wrong village. Plus, isn't this more fun? Swimming around, seeing all this crazy and new stuff, all while together like a big school of sardines?"
There is a slight 'mmm' after that sentence.
"Some sardines actually sound pretty good right about now, too."
>>
>>29598972
"Haw haw haw!" Left cackles. "If you think you could just walk right out of here, you're in for a rather rude shock. We're not the only things with big mouths and gritty teeth down here, colt. Or didn't the Gusties tell you about what happened if you failed the trial? They don't call this the Hall of Hunger for nothing."

>>29598976
"Oh dear, is that so? Well, I'm afraid you've had us all fooled!" Right mocks.

>>29599009
"As much as I empathize with your idea, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Being a door-guardian leaves you with nothing but spite and venom. It's rather dull work. Well, if you entertain me, I might consider letting you go. Dance for me, monkey! Dance!" Left says.

>>29599016
>>29599020
"The only way out now is past us, you braindead cretins," Right snarls. "What part of the whole 'trial' bit don't you get!?"

>>29599010
>>29599020
>>29599009
>>29598976
>>29598972
Both faces cringe at the volume of Rin's shout, but their eyes widen when they get her joke about left and right. The two of them guffaw obnoxiously, leaving their mouths wide open. Past their gnashing, yellow-toothed mouths, you see more cave and more ruins, and the glint of a fair amount of gold.
>>
>>29599032
With the glint of possible treasure, Rin's sense of greed pushes her into danger as she gets a toothy grin. She then attempts to pass through the mouths, even trying to force herself through with her new size's strength if she has to. "Alright ye Sprogs, follow me. I smell treasure past these 'blockheads'"

>Get through the mouths.
[1d10]
>>
>>29599068
>Forgot +1
>>
>>29599032
"Ally oop," she says as she gets a running start to jump through the mouths.

[1d10]
>>
>>29599032
"We already fought past one thing, doubt we'll have much trouble leaving."

As the two faces leave themselves open enough for the others to jump through, Cloud follows.
>Squeeze pass [1d10]
>>
>>29599031

"The... wrong village?" Cutlass asks, eyeing Cerulean. "I'm not following...."

>>29599032

"Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about," Cutlass says hungrily as she spots the gold. She doesn't even pay attention to the mouths between her and the gold. She simply jumps right through.

[1d10]
>>
>>29599032
The griffon hisses a little bit, before huffing in response and going quiet. His tail flicks about a little as he studies the door around the Loa, trying to figure a way past or look for a trap
>Master Thief: [1d10]
>>
>>29599095
"Well, if the Misties are in the right, then it might not be smart to pillage them. But if the Gusties are, then same deal. Plus, we're kinda on their turf and this is uncharted waters for most of us so...yeah, better to just swim to the side with them. Better to have friends than enemies afterall."
>>
>>29599116

"No, it's better to just take all of their possessions and leave. It's not like we'll ever see them again!"
>>
>>29599032
Steve sees everyone else jumping through and figures he should as well,
"Ahm gonna need a drink for this un," he murmured chugging down his strawberry daiquiri
>Leaping through the mouths [1d10+1]
>>
>>29599134
"Well, I mean, they have weird ghosts and stuff. It'd be as easy for them to track us down as me catching a whiff of blood a few miles away."
>>
>>29599154
"I'll gladly take ya up on that challenge feller, I bet I could outrun any ghost any damn day, just lemme at em!"
>>
>>29599068
>>29599082
>>29599094
>>29599109
>>29599147
>>29599095
"Ahahahah-- Hey, hey wait, what are you doing!? Oh god, arghfphgmgh!" the Left and Right faces shout in surprise as you rush them. They try to chomp down on you. Right manages to gnaw a bit on Cloud's leg, but Heavyhoof gets his shoulder twisted and crushed badly in his molars. Rin's increased size prevents Left from closing his mouth at all.
>Cloud 3/5
>Heavyhoof 9/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh53Jn7L4iE

You make it to the other side of the cave wall, hearing Right and Left mumble curses and insults at you. But that hardly matters anymore, because the area behind them appears to have dropped out of an emperor's lush palace. It's a large, rounded stone room with piles upon piles of gold, gems, clothing and weapons of elegant class and quality. The room is the size of a small theater, but has enough treasure to fund a small kingdom, by your estimate. Not only that, but it looks so tantalizing that you even begin to feel a tad hungry just looking at it! Not for the gold of course, but just in general. With this much food, you could eat like kings for the rest of your life.

>>29599109
https://youtu.be/Y-cOAdQYOeA

A prickly feeling creeps along your spine, giving you involuntary shivers. There's a tiny treasure chest in the pile, off to the side, half-buried under the cloak. It looks too natural around all this treasure. It looks the kind of natural that could only be contrived by someone trying to cover something up.
>>
>>29599194
"YAR HAR HAR HAR!! WE HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!" Rin shouts in victory, beginning to sift through all the treasure to plunder, feeling like a dragon in the presence of a hoard.

>Plundering time!
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29599194
Cerulean stares in awe at everything. While she was feeling hungrier, she restrained herself from eating anything like a gluttonous bull shark.
"Hmm...I wonder if there is anything in my size...," she wonders out loud as she inspects the clothing.
>>
>>29599194
"I think we oughta hold off on all o' this abundance friends, wealth is used by the devils of labor to corrupt the righteous as I understands it."
Steve tries to harden his resolve through meditating on the ground.

>>29599221
"Or just be a reckless fool I suppose."

"Hey shouldn't we be lookin' for a way outta here anyhow before we start playin' with anything?"
>>
>>29599194
Cloud holds his leg after he tumbles free from the face, grumbling. The whines fade quickly as they step into the palace room of treasures. Though the food right now takes precedence, tongue grazing his fangs as its been some time since they last ate. He sprints over to them, but stops over the words the Faces said.
"Hall of Hunger... Hey, anyone able to check for poison or anything here?"
>>
>>29599194
Alder takes a chance to stick his tongue out at the masks and twitter jeeringly before going back to looking over the room. As he steps inside the room past the Loa, he cocks his head to the side and carefully starts to pad closer to the small chest "H-Hold up a second, I believe something is not right here. asks, cautiously reaching for the cloak to pull it away This seems too... right. I do not know how else to put it."
>>
>>29599154

"That would be why killing and generally instilling fear in the victims is a part of the whole pillaging process," Cutlass says curtly.

>>29599194

"Wahahahaaaa!" Cutlass cackles, losing her cool. "So! Much! GOLD!"

"Okay, okay, calm down, Cutlass. Don't get ahead of yourself. You've been training for this. First, check for traps."

Cutlass walks around the room, touching as little treasure as possible. She observes the placement of everything. She listens for any clicks. She watches the others as they do what they do and tries to see if anything reacts to it.

>[1d10] with Master Thief to find any traps or anything else wrong with the treasure that might make one not want to take it
>>
>>29599277
"A way out? We'll find that out after I'm finished getting my fill, fill of my pockets that is!... Which reminds me, I should probably be finding some clothing too."

>>29599287
"What are ye squawking about, boy?"
>>
>>29599296

I guess +1 because big?
>>
>>29599297
"Uhm... it feels like someone dug around here, and tried to make it look untouched. They did too good of a job so, it sticks out." he says, opening the chest slowly
>>
>>29599296
"Bet you're glad to be large now. Think of all the gold you can carry off with those big hooves."
Cloud says to the giddy Cutlass smugly.
"If you can carry my share in exchange, that'd be great."
>>
>>29599377
"O-Oh, sorry." he squawks out as Cloud walks past "I-I forgot to take care of that. H-Here..." he ruffles around in his pack and passes Cloud a small vial "Try spreading this on it. It should help!" he chirps happily
Natural Remedy: [1d10]
>>
>>29599363
"Bring it here, I'll give it a look." Rin says, making a 'come over here' gesture with her claw.
>>
>>29599363
"Then maybe you shouldnta touched it like you did hm?"
>>
>>29599377

"And what exactly do YOU plan on carrying?"
>>
>>29599384
"Oh, thanks. You're pretty quick on these little potions."
Cloud says, applying the vial to his cuts.

>>29599401
"The gratitude you'll be giving me for this blessing I gave you. Maybe some food if it's safe."
>>
>>29599414

"Seems terribly wasteful when we could have even more treasure if we both carried some."
>>
>>29599424
"Or, I can just make you bigger to carry even more."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Oyi7IX8tM
>>29599221
You sweep up great, fat handfuls of coins and jewels in your pockets, but as you clutch the treasure, it starts to feel too heavy for you, and you notice that there's more of it in your hands than you initially believed. You start to lose feeling in your fingers. Suddenly, you realize that your hands are gradually turning into gold coins, and dropping back into the pile.

>>29599287
As you open the chest, a puff of gold fog pours out, blinding you for a moment. A set of teal eyes peers up at you, with a menacing glow. As you touch the gold boundaries of the chest, you start to notice your claws turning into gold, as if you were turning into a statue. You lose feeling in your fingers as it spreads up toward your palms.

"Woo-hey! Don't you hate when that happens?" a voice asks from within the chest. A mauve set of griffon fingers poke out of the chest, flicking your now-golden claws. "Digging through an old ruin, finding something sparkly, and wouldn't you know it, it's cursed, right? When is it NOT cursed? Wouldn't it be nice if you could just wish it all away?"

A mauve shadow emerges from the chest...

>>29599277
>>29599252
>>29599282
>>29599296
>>29599384
>>29599297
>Cloud 5/5

https://youtu.be/Maaupg55uAk
Although you all spy regal clothing that could probably fit you among the treasure, your focus turns to the horrors the gold is inflicting on Rin's hands, which are slowly dissolving into gold coins. Alder's fingers are also turning into solid gold, as if he were a griffon statue. From the chest in front of Alder, gold smoke pours out, and a mauve silhouette emerges from the chest; it's the silhouette of a griffon, but it stands upright, and you see that it has a wisp of smoke instead of back legs.

The silhouette stretches with a loud yawn. "Oh! There's more of you? Even better! C'mon kids, take your reward already!" the silhouette says, gesturing to the gold.
>>
>>29599445
"Uhmm...no thanks. But hey, you mind fixing my friends, since its pretty clear you're the one doing it."
She smacks her tail against the ground.
"And here's a reason why before you ask!"

>Slam, crits 8+, DC-1, +1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29599445
"My hands! I need them for stealing gold!" Rin says, before shifting her panicked anger on the ghostly figure. "Give me back me hands ye puff of arse gas!" Rin roars, charging to try and bite away at the silhouette.

>Bite
[1d10+1]
>Slice n' Bite
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29599445

"Hmm," Cutlass observes the traps. "Tragic," she says in a flat tone. "Ah well, better him than me," she giggles slightly as she trots toward the clothes.

"Do I spy a replacement for my poor dress?" she asks out loud as she looks over the clothes.

[1d10+1] for a replacement dress
>>
>>29599442

"P-please, no," Cutlass blushes.
>>
>>29599445
"It looks like there just ain't no restin' in this lick of the world." Steve sighs with disappointment.

>>29599486
>>29599479
"Maybe we oughta hold back friends, touching things in here don't seem like the wisest idea"
Steve makes a tacticool defensive retreat from the griffold, shield raised in front of him.
>>
>>29599414
"O-Oh, thank you Mister Shear! I try my best!" he chirps, before opening the chest slowly
>>29599445
Alder screeches as the gold dust washes over his talons, huffing to himself a little before muttering "S-Stupid, stupid." and fluttering his wings. He starts to mix a little tincture, nervously warbling as he watches his fingers solidify. For what good it might do, he slams the chest shut and starts to flutter his wings and move away from the cloud of gold dust.
>>
>>29599495
"What's the problem, that dress of yours got shredded already. Not like there's much else to worry about."

"But yea, bit too small in here to make you much bigger"

>>29599445
Cloud looks over at Rin and Alder's goldification spreading like a plague over them. He stares down at the fruit he went towards, taking a few steps back.
"Wow, glad I wasn't *that* hungry. Would've been a bad kind of fruit bat."

Cloud follows the trail of the silhouette's smoke to the chest, eyes glowing as he goes for the best thing he can think of.
>Wax/Wane [Shrink] [1d10]
>>
>>29599479
>>29599486
>>29599512
As the smoke clears, you see that the silhouette wears a golden ringmaster's outfit, gaudy and studded with gems where he would have buttons, with a diamond in his bow tie. Despite the cave being rather dark, he's got on gold-rimmed sunglasses.

>>29599479
Your slams cause small tremors in the pile of gold, but oddly your tail doesn't turn into gold.

"Hey, darling, as much as I'd love to, there are rules to this sorta thing. I'm a genie. Infinite power, tiny living space, you dig? For all my power, my magic's locked behind two little words: I wish. Someone's gonna have to say it if you want anythin' gettin' fixed here. Where do you think all this gold came from in the first place?"

>>29599489
You drag a nice blue and white frilly dress out from one of the overturned drawers, just your size.

"Oh, I know where you guys came from! You're from the Gustie village, right? Oh hey, are they still callin' me their 'god' up there? Why don't you take me up there, eh? I bet there's lots of gusties up there who've got wishes that need fulfilling!"

>>29599535
The genie starts to throw some coins at you. "C'mon, guy! Have a little cash on me, you could buy a lot of r-and-r with this!"

The Faces behind you do not budge.

>>29599486
You bite into the genie's arm; it's oddly solid but bleeds blue, making him scream in pain. He punches your nose repeatedly as he tries to get you off of him.
>Rin 2/5

"Hey, hey hyeyeyeyeyowch! Get off me, get off me! Hey, I'll turn you back for free, you just gotta say 'I wish,' alright!?" the genie pleads.

The 'infection' spreads up to your wrist as your right hand turns completely into gold coins.

>>29599535
As you shut the chest, the genie starts getting sucked back inside, with only his arm sticking out. "I mean, if you're cool with turning into a statue...!" the genie shouts.

The infection spreads to your forearm as your right set of talons turns completely into solid gold.
>>
>>29599589
Rin lets go, growling at the genie. "Fine! I wish ye undo this curse! So help me if you don't I'll make ye my last meal!"
>>
>>29599589
"AH WISH I COULD GET A SICK ASS SHIELD OF SLAMMING WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES!"
>>
>>29599589

Cutlass takes the dress and looks at it. "Hmm... I'm not much of a winter... But, it's the best choice I have." She drapes it over her shoulder for now until she can get it washed.

However, her head slowly turns in a sort of horrified excitement when she realizes there is an actual genie in the room.

"You... you're a genie? You grant wishes?" she asks slowly at first. However, her voice slowly gets faster and faster. "Any wish? How many? Will you grant my wishes? Is there a catch? What wishes can't you grant? Are there limits to your power?"
>>
>>29599589
Cerulean leers the genie down, but doesn't do anything else. Her tail still remains rather rigid, as if very untrusting of the genie right now.
>>
>>29599589
Alder smashes the vial into himself, tryingto see if it might do the trick
>Natural Remedy: [1d10] (Status Cure)
"I... we shall see." he mutters, slowly popping the chest back open a crack How do the wishes work? I have never heard any good coming of such things."
>>
>>29599664
"Don't be such a stick in the mud boy, we could gain immutable riches and strength raight now!"
>>
>>29599678
"I wouldn't," she says, still looking ready to pounce again, "he just tried to turn Rin and Alder into gold. I think this is another trial trick thing."
>>
>>29599619
>>29599635
>>29599621
>>29599642
The genie bursts out of the chest with a wide and mighty flex, one that nearly tears the sleeves right off of his coat. "Fortune's smilin' upon ya, baby!" he declares with gusto, and snaps his claws.

Rin's body returns to normal, and a bright gold shield with a red protrusion, in the shape of a lion's proud face, appears next to Heavyhoof, making his current shield look like an old piece of junk by comparison.

>Sick-ass Shield of Slamming: Provides +1 to Slam in addition to other properties.

>>29599635
The genie picks you up and balances you on his bicep with a flex. "Yeah, I'm stuck with the whole 'three-and-done' rule, but I can bend the rule for a pretty mare. I mean, how else am I gonna grant ten thousand wishes on a tiny island like this? There are SOME limits to it all, but... hey, we can talk back-room deals when we've got privacy," he says, lowering his shades to wink at you.

>>29599664
Momentarily, your claw returns to normal, but then the gold spreads back up your arm, albeit at a noticeably slower rate. Perhaps it'd be possible to undo by yourself. "It's a simple formula. Ask, receive. Besides, even if there were some hypothetical consequence, you don't know that the consequence will come to you: Even if, such a thing were to hypothetically exist, isn't it more likely that it'd just manifest as some backlash of magic out in the middle of nowhere that wouldn't affect you?"

He looks at your claw in pity. "Sorry, guy. The last guy who attempted the trial was too stubborn to burn his second wish, even to save himself. A genie's magic ain't undone so easily, I'm afraid."

(1/2)
>>
>>29599664
>>29599642
>>29599635
>>29599621
>>29599619
"You know, I feel so much closer with someone after we've shared a wish. Like we're old buddies, you know? Maybe more like medium buddies in this case, nothing TOO intimate now. A stage past casual acquaintance, at least." The genie claps his hands, and the pieces of gold and gems gather up off of the floor and form the words, "STONE COLD CLASSIC," behind him.

"Go ahead and do any kind of introductory spiel you hero types like to do. Won't be as cool as mind, but just give it a shot, why don't you. Oh, and I'm also the 'new god' that those Gusties upstairs have been prattling on about. Mind picking up my chest to carry me back up? I need to see my people," Stone Cold Classic says.
>>
>>29599744
Alder huffs a little bit as the potion does little to fix anything, before shrugging "F-Fine. I wish the curse on me was removed. Do we all get a single wish?"
>>
>>29599752
>>29599744
"I'm Rin, all you need to know is my wishes, now I wish I had the power to steal anything!" She wishes, rubbing her hands together greedily. "With that sort of power I can steal from kings."
>>
>>29599752
"Ha-Hay! Look At That!" Steve picks up the new Genie Magic shield and throws away his old plank shield.

"Whatever you say mister magic shield man!" Steve picks up the chest onto his back, "Where to guy?"
>>
>>29599752
>>29599752
"V-Very well, I suppose. My name is Alder, of the Frostclaw Tribe. I am from the Utter North."
>>
>>29599752
"My name is Cerulean," she says, relaxing a bit at the genie's antics, but still looking very much on edge, "and my instincts are telling me touching your chest will not end well. Don't think trying to talk really fast is gonna make me forget what happened...."
>>
>>29599752
"I don't think my name is all too important Mr. Cold Classic. Oh I got one! I wish that Bee Holder would make me the new captain of her pirate ship the next time she sees me! Could you do that Mr. Cold Classic?"
>>
>>29599744

"Wh-what!?" Cutlass stutters, blushing massively. "D-don't wink like that at me! You're not my type!"

"Stupid genie..." she mutters to herself loudly as she climbs down from his large bicep. "M-my name is Cutlass, by the way," she adds more politely once she reaches the ground. "CAPTAIN Cutlass."

"Is that 3 wishes for each of us or for all of us?" Cutlass asks.

"Because, I have 3 wishes for you right here," she says, holding up the dress she found. "I wish it was clean as if I had just finished washing it myself. I wish it were incapable of ripping, cutting, fraying, or tearing. And, I wish it always fit me perfectly, no matter my size."
>>
>>29599760
"A 4/10 like you is gonna get the standard three wishes, maybe more if you'd like to sample my... backroom deals."

>>29599802
Stone Cold Classic lowers his shades and frowns at you. "A bright bulb like you is bad for business. Don't let that stick-in-the-mud syndrome spread to any of your friends."

>>29599802
>>29599817
>>29599815
>>29599760
>>29599776
SCC seems to grow a little larger as everyone piles wishes onto him. "Fortune's smilin' upon ya!" he declares happily. Cutlass obtains her invincible dress, Heavyhoof obtains a gold-trimmed black pirate hat, and Rin notices a silhouette of thin, blue, bony fingers, like those of a pauper, lingering behind her right hand.

As Heavyhoof picks up the chest, his back starts to turn into solid gold. "Whoa-ho!" SCC says, snapping his fingers quickly. "Little leftover there, but we can buff that right out," he says as Heavyhoof's back returns to normal.

You all return to the surface, with SCC using his magic to clear the path back.

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qk-ypWFWyk
When you return to the Gusties' camp, the sun has lowered to just before the sunset, and the camp is bustling with music, food and dance. As you approach, the Gusties applaud and cheer when they see SCC with you. They toss floral necklaces across you, and the warriors float out, wearing Loa masks. They dance and twirl, chanting and beating their own masks to create music.

Smaller Gusties, probably children, approach, followed by birds floating in self-contained currents of wind. On their backs, they carry trays of assorted, delicious-looking fruits.

"What brought you cats here anyway?" SCC asks. "You stragglers from this crew or somethin'?"
>>
>>29599900
"We sailed here by anot- er, mah Pirate Crew looking for gold and we got told the guys who sent some ghosts after us were over here. I fell asleep and got kidnapped into the cave so I dunno the whole story, fill Mr. Cold Classic in mateys!"
>>
>>29599900

"Fantastic," Cutlass declares happily as she admires her new, indestructible, and shiny dress.

>>29599815
>>29599802
>>29599786
>>29599776

"N-nobody look!" she declares loudly and awkwardly as she hides behind a nearby pile of treasure to change. She quickly takes off her old dress. It's not hard, it literally falls off of her. She quickly gathers all of the daggers that fall out of it. She conceals them in the new dress, and puts it on.

"There, ready to go!" she announces as she reappears in her new dress, following the others as they leave.
>>
>>29599900
I think we should be wary of what we wish for, Cerulean has the right idea."
The griffon waves towards the Gusties, and giggles quietly as he's given a flower necklace
"We are, yes. We made our way here at the behest of the Misties, and made our way to the cave at the behest of the Gusties."
>>
>>29599900
Rin looks at the ghostly hand with confusion, inspecting it further before attempting to steal something from nearby.

>>29599938
"I wonder..." Rin mumbles, attempting to use her new power to steal a hidden dagger. "Hold still lass, I gotta check to see if this works."

>Plunder: Ability to steal anything.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>29599949

"Gah!" she squeals. "Y-you can't just reach into a girl's dress!"
>>
>>29599900
Seeing several of the tiny Gusties come out and have a good time, Cerulean joins in with them for a moment, trying to be careful due to her naturally large size.

"Oh, the Misties told us the Gusties were evil and stuff, but when we came here, the Gusties actually were pretty alright and all," she says as she inspects a red piece of fruit before eating it, perhaps confusing it for meat, "so somepony is playing a trick on somepony here."
>>
>>29599962
"I'll tell you what I've told other lasses, I can reach up whosoever skirt I want!"
>>
>>29599982

Cutlass deadpans. "You- You've done this before...?"
>>
>>29599949
As you bring the ghostly hand within about five feet of Cutlass' dress, the hand separates from yours and vanishes, then reappears with one of Cutlass's daggers.

>>29599946
>>29599935
>>29599980
>>29599938
>>29599949
SCC seems bothered by the discussion of the Misties and the Gusties, particularly when Cerulean mentions that the Gusties seem peaceful as of late. SCC hops off of Heavyhoof's back and waves down Chief Guts and Glory. "Yeesh, boy. You grant one or two bad wishes and the whole operation starts to crumble. You kids indulge in as much debauchery as you like. I'm havin' a word with the upper management here. Oh, and you passed the trial or whatever."

Guts and Glory waves hello to you, but just as quickly waves goodbye as SCC brings him into a stone building.

You realize that, with sunset approaching, you wouldn't get back to the Misties' village until maybe 1 or 2 in the morning at earliest. But, the Misties may worry if you're gone too long. Still, the Gusties seem nice, and even the Blackbarrel pirates seem friendly enough.
>>
>>29600024
>>29599982
>>29599980
>>29599946
>>29599935

"Ha, well that was ominous," Cutlass observes as she watches a genie go off to lecture a tribal leader for not being violent enough.

"Shall we do the pillaging pre-emptively, or wait until they stab us in the back in the night?"
>>
>>29600024
"Uh, Yarr Mateys! Tonight we drink haartily and fill our bellies fool o food! Tomorrow, we'll begin our way back to the misties, where we I can claim my ship and crew and we can all figure out what exactly is the goings on of this drama!"
>>
>>29600024
"O-Oh! Uh, well... that was that, I suppose. Sorry for causing all the trouble. I-I should have held before opening the chest." he mumbles, hanging his head a little and wrapping his tail around a hindleg "S-Should we head back, or stay here?"
>>
>>29600024
>>29600073
"No worries. I'm just glad everypony is a-okay."

She gives a slight hum.
"As much as I would like to stick around here where all the fun is going on, that genie thing just feels like a bunch of bad currents.... I think I might start heading back there in a little bit."
>>
>>29600099
>>29600073
"Why leave now friends? The genie hath done nuthin but good fer us and yall wanna up and leave befour we can do em any favors?"
>>
>>29600118
"He tried to turn Rin and Alder into gold coins or statues or whatever. As far as I'm concerned, he can stay faaaaar away from me. Like...sink to the bottom of the deepest trench and stay there."
>>
>>29600099
Alder gives a relieved smile, and flutters up to gives the shark pony a soft hug "W-Well, thank you. I am glad you were concerned for my safety."
>>29600118
"I feel we have little reason to trust him, even if he is harmless."
>>
>>29600043
>>29600060
>>29600073
>>29600099
Your stomachs start to grumble in complaint.
>>
>>29600015
"Not in this sort of way and not sober."

>>29600024
"Yar har har har! I didn't even need to get under there! This power is amazing!" Rin chortles.

>>29600043
"I have what I came for, a way to help me get me the queen's treasure and freeing my first captain."
>>
>>29600168
"Ah! I have one last wish! That means-!" Rin stops, suddenly going to chase back to meet the genie again. "Wish granter! I need one last wish!"
>>
>>29600173
"We do not need a wish for such frivolities! Just ask the Gusties for food!"
>>
>>29600149
She looks at him a bit oddly and gives an awkward hug back.
"Yeah, no problem. I mean, have been patching me up and all."
She silent for a moment.
"So...I take it going for my throat is NOT part of what...this is on land, right?"
>>
>>29600168

"Oh, so you just like to drink," Cutlass laughs awkwardly.

"You're first captain?" Cutlass asks, raising an eyebrow.

>>29600165

"And now I am hungry. I demand food," she dictates loudly, hoping someone will wait on her.
>>
>>29600187
Alder giggles a little, and lets out a happy chirp "I am more than happy to! But, uh... /this/? going for your throat?"
>>
>>29600182
"There's nothing frivolous in my last wish!"

>>29600203
"Aye, me first captain. Captain Crimson Scale, bloodiest and best pirate I've seen across all the seas... He lives, but last I remember he was in prison. He was such a sight to see..." Rin says, having a melancholy tone at the end of her sentence.
>>
>>29600213
"The couples times somepony, or something, had me like this, it was usually in the middle of a fight. They always tried to drag me down and stuff cause I'm just way too big for em," she says proudly, clearly relaxing, "but its you, so I know you wouldn't try anything like that. Unless they have it coming, you wouldn't hurt a krill."
>>
>>29600173
You run into the building. It's built in a way similar to the inside of a chicken coop, with shelves built into the walls using teal stone to provide nesting areas for each Gustie. The stone hut is overstuffed with tribal masks, weapons, and beautiful art carvings on wooden stumps, colored with saps and fruit juices. Many servant-Gusties flee as you enter, but due to the loud argument coming from within, rather than your entrance.

"I cannota force them to doa something they have not the venom in theira hearts to do!" Guts and Glory shouts at Stone Cold Classic.
"I'm sorry, but at what point did I ever imply that you had a choice in the matter?" SCC asks casually. "20 days isn't exactly a lifetime for most ponies, but for you, it is."
"I willa use my last sacrificial wish on it! Whatta do I need to offer?"
"Not even a wish like can overturn fate, little guy. I shoulda, I coulda, you woulda. Sorry! It's just how this business works."

SCC turns and grins when you enter. "Heyyyyy! Ol' Bitey, eyyy! Cashin' in number three so soon?"

>>29600203
>>29600213
>>29600187
Female gusties, wearing skirts made of leaves, approach, bearing trays of small fruit. Accompanying them are several monkeys and walking birds, who carry more fruit trays and drink trays on their heads. An excellent assortment is before you as the sun creeps below the horizon.

>Paused (continue RPing if desired)
>>
>>29600239
"Oh... oh! No, of course I would not do such a thing!" he flutters his wings nervously "And, uh, thank you. I prefer to avoid fights when I can. A-Anywho... yes, merely a hug. It's a show of friendship, or affection."
>>
>>29600253
"Ah, okay then!"
She then proceeds to hug the griffon, though perhaps a bit too tightly as she misunderstands how little strength should be used for a hug.
"This is actually kind of nice."
>>
>>29600284
Alder lets out a soft squawk and squirms a little, but happily returns the gesture "Yes! I very much so enjoy them, but my people have a habit of being physical."
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.