[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #228 - Beau

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 117

Previous thread: >>29465216

Welcome to Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP
Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang
__

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

__

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

_

Add for Discord chat:

https://discord.gg/jXfKyJP
>>
>>29596629
Let it prosper!
>>
>>29596708
Let it prosper indeed!
>>29596183
Also, this post gave me a story idea, lol.
>>29596629
>Principal Celestia did everything she could to finish off her work.
>It was towards the end of the day, and she was getting tired.
>"Sister~" A familiar voice teases her.
>With a deep sigh, Celestia bolts up from her chair and looks ahead at her sister, Vice Principal Luna.
>There she stands, yet the shirt on her back is... somewhere else in the room, probably.
>Luna huffs out her chest to boast her cleavage to the principal. She nearly burst the front of her black bra in the process.
>"You do realize someone could walk by and see you, right?" She tells Luna before noticing the closed blinds on the door window. "Oh."
>"I happened to think ahead of time."
>"Luna, look... I know you want to have some fun now, but I'm busy. The superintendent comes in next week, and I have to get the paperwork done."
>I know." Luna waltxes over to Celestia. "Was just figuring that you're very stressed out from all this work you have to do."
>She trails off and giggles with naughty intentions in her mind.
>She's becoming nervous seeing the blush on Celestia's face indicating that this is definitely going to happen.
>It's happening now. In here. With students still in the school.
>Luna don't give a fuck.
>But she'd gladly take a few from her sister Celestia.
>"C'moooon..." Luna hums. "You gotta releavie that stress somehow."
>"Sister, please." Celestia knows how this is probably going to end.
>"I can tell you're in the mood."
>"That's not the point. I'm not SUPPOSED to be in the mood right now."
>"Well it's too late now." Luna tells her. "The only way to get out of the mood is to... get off."
>Celestia leans back in her chair and stifles a giggle in response the pun.
>"Luna, this isn't funny. I'm supposed to be getting work done."
>"You will! I promise! And you'll get even more done after we get rid of that stress for a few minutes."
>>
>>29596899
>Celestia tries to respond, but she looks up from her paperwork again to find Luna looming over her already.
>She didn't even hear her approach close enough to be within arm's reach.
>Thoughts about loosening that bra barge into Celestia's head.
>"Sister... now isn't the best time... t-to..." Celestia's voice is softened by Luna stepping right beside her, letting the black thong peeking out from under her midnight blue jeans.
>She clearly pulled the waistband up like that on purpose.
>And Celestia begins to manually breathe to hide how loud it's become.
>But Luna can already tell what this is going to end in, so she sits herself down into her master's lap.
>Giving her the bait close up.
>Putting her arm around her specially loving sister.
>"It'll be quick. I promise." Luna lies through the lips she licks. "Twenty minutes tops."
>Nothing further on that paperwork is going to be filled out any time soon.
>Celestia's quivering hand gently but unknowingly drops the pen to move over to the side of Luna's body.
>Luna lets out a cute little squeak as Celestia's cold hand meets her skin.
>She grins and raises her shoulders as though shielding wincing away.
>"Twenty minutes tops?" Celestia repeats her sister's words in a shaky voice.
>Too excited to speak, Luna rapidly nods.
>"You promise?"
>The exact same nod, but less patient.
>With a soft thud, the pen hits the carpet underneath the desk after rolling off.
>Celestia makes no effort to pick it up. Her hands are being pulled into her sister.
>Her lips are getting closer to Luna's.
>They meet, and Celestia falls completely silent, forgetting what it was she was about to say.
>Her voice can only moan now.
>Luna's curious fingers work their way to the front of Celestia's top. Undoing it button by button.
>Reaching in as soon as Celestia's not-for-long covered chest comes into full view under that striped shirt.
>>
File: Weirdest Shift Game Level Ever.gif (763KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Weirdest Shift Game Level Ever.gif
763KB, 500x500px
>>29596908
>Celestia says a lot of things in her mind while her mouth is busy locking lips with Luna. 'Why not later? Maybe now. Definitely now. KEEP FUCKING GOING!'
>These thoughts go in this order the further Luna reaches under Celestia's clothes.
>And Celestia too can feel a cold hand gliding across her bare skin after Luna reaches under the bottom of her shirt.
>She jumps slightly.
>"Mph..." Luna looks down, noticing the front snap of her bra got caught in Celestia's top.
>She feels herself become moist from the happy accident, pulling away enough to drag the top off of Celestia's shoulder.
>Celestia is already stroking the sides of Luna's curvaceous abdomen, and her hands migrate south.
>Fingers gliding over the front snap of a certain pair of midnight blue jeans.
>Ready to discover where these thin black panty straps lead.

Holy shit, I really need to stop these new stories. I'll try to finish this off tomorrow before it becomes something too long to stop in two days.
>>29596681
Thanks, Anon! Those six minutes between the posting of this thread and your bump... we really got close to pruning there. Didn't think we were gonna make it. Good job.
>>
Also restating this here so people can respond to it. >>29596320
>>
>>29596921
This is fucking hot, do go on
>>
Wrestling anon just referring to >>29593911

Because soon.
>>
>>29597124
Nice. Loving the vids man.
>>
>>29596629
>>29596708
More lewdna pics, please!
>>
File: image.png (291KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291KB, 538x600px
I want to finger Lyra in the backstage of the theatre during orchestra practice
>>
Page 5
>>
>>29597155
Thanks, I'm actually debating if I want to commentate the matches for the waifu wars or you know, not commentate them.
>>
>>29597432
Is she still human-obsessed in the EQG world?
>>
>>29598072
Yeah. She just becomes obsessed with a single human instead of the whole race, though
Yandere Lyra green when?
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 420x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 420x431px
>>29598176
>walking down the halls with Lyra as she holds your hand and leans your arm
>everything is fine and dandy till some chick walks by and waves hi at you
>wave back but stop mid process as you feel the force of a thousand Icelandic strongmen squeeze the life out of your hand
>every fiber in your body is screaming at you to run, but no, you love her. You gotta be strong
>Lyra looks like she's ready to slit her throat open
>chick looks nervous and kinda power walks out of there
>you've learned from experience to keep quiet, lest you tempt her fury
>finally reach her class, she gives you a kiss and walks into class like nothing happened
>hand is pulsating for the rest of the day
>>
>>
So the wrestling thing is probably going to be posted here and on /mlpg/. Call it casting a wide net since you know, interest is in both places.

Though I'm going to probably mention how I'm probably gonna have some sort of 'babby' league or something. Though, what's the babby version of a waifu, my brain can't think of it.
>>
>>29596629
I heard Faggot13 was in this thread.
>>
File: 1433192912665.png (58KB, 282x318px) Image search: [Google]
1433192912665.png
58KB, 282x318px
Just letting you all know I'll update more of my story as soon as I can.
Sorry I was dead for so long. Life's been beating me up but I'll pull through.
>>
Page 8
>>
>>29600571
That's a cute Dash.
>>
Can somebody give me the Dropbox link where is all the EqG art/edits?
>>
wasnt there a green where Anon was challenged by Dash to a wrestling match because he said wrestling is fake? does anybody have the pastebinlink to that story?
>>
>>29601784
Isn't that the one in which he accidently kills her because of that? Might be another one though.
>>
>>29602011
dunno the last time i saw it, it was still being written applejack almost masturbated tohim in public because she and sunset wanted to warn him and saw him excersise in his garden
>>
>>29601784
>>29602011
>Back Breakin' Bawbie but with Anon
>>
>>29602441
>>29602011
ok found it on mulp finally its from lemon and sadly unfinished
http://pastebin.com/6Kads0g1
>>
>>29596921
Please continue.
>>
>>29602496
Kinda want Leman to come back and finish his stories. I wonder if he's any better. No shitposting, I'm being forreal.
>>
>>29603061
there are in general too many greens that are left unfinished if you ask me
>>
Wrestling anon here.

I've started recording the Waifu wars.

The plan is to cytube the first showing of the unlisted videos then make them public.

I recorded the first four matches and they total out to ~45 minutes total.

This seems a little shot for a cytube stream, right, or is that just me?
>>
File: 1486197702655.jpg (515KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1486197702655.jpg
515KB, 1280x1707px
>>29603184
Sounds good to me desu
>>
File: boop.jpg (84KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
84KB, 1191x670px
>>
File: Guilty Pleasures.png (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty Pleasures.png
148KB, 500x500px
>>29597045
>>29602587
>>29596921
>Celestia sighs as the pants are undone.
>She lets her hands wander under the black fabric and warm her fingers in Luna's warm glove.
>With a shudder, Luna lovingly endures the chill of the fingers stroking her.
>The front of her bra pulled up by where it catches on to Celestia's top, soon to gat lifted behind her and fall to the floor next to the already forgotten pen.
>Luna flips her hair back with Celestia's free, dry hand grope her breasts.
>She leans in as she pull's her older sister's shirt up over her head.
>A few moans later, and Luna is doing the same thing to Celestia as Celestia does to her.
>And each woman has only one dry hand to caress the other with. The kiss more sincerely with less clothes in the way of their bodies mashing together by the bare skin.
>Neither of them realize that ten minutes have already gone past.
>The office chair warms up dramatically, and Celestia practically sinks into it with her Luna on top.
>The fronts of the two pairs of pants interlocking as they fall closer to the knees than the waist.
>As for the panties, they are easily reached around and under for access to pleasure. They're left behind to face the brunt of moisture that accumulates.
>The fabric eventually darkens, following several more minutes of the principal and vice principal licking eachother's lips and indulging in a heated embrace.
>Everything they do makes the other shudder.
>The office chair squeaks as it rocks back and forth.
>Celestia feels no remnant of stress in her mind. Nothing took its place other than arousal.
>And she smiles with Luna's lips locking with hers.
>Some condensation appears on the window.
>Bright reddish pink covers the two faces.
>There was already a thin layer of moisture on their fingers under the panties.
>But the climaxes soon double down on it. The hot shock rocks through their bodies, followed by the sound of wet smooching for the next two hours.
>Celestia got no more paperwork done that day.
End.
>>
>>29604458
That was short but oddly boner inducing.
>>
>>29604458
Oh god yes
>>
File: 1436808752701.jpg (70KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436808752701.jpg
70KB, 960x768px
>>
>>29596629
now show me celestia
>>
I should've posted this earlier, but here's the plan for the /mlp/ Waifu Wars Wrestling thing tomorrow.

Actual /mlp/ Waifu Wars Cytube Stream has a planned start at 4PM US Central at mlpwaifuwars on cytube. Currently the entire channel is blank.

I will probably be there around 3:30 PM US Central to add some mlp/wrestling videos to give preshow filler stuff. If I cannot make it, I will post.

The card is:

Twilight Sparkle vs Chrysalis - Block A
Rarity vs Trixie - Block A
Princess Celestia vs Princes Luna - Block B
Rainbow Dash vs Starlight Glimmer - Block B

Show should last ~45 minutes total.
Win gets you three points.
Double KO or pretty much any inconsequential result gets you a point(which there should not be any).
Losing gets you nothing but will undoubtedly get some salt.

Top 2 in each group advance to Top 8 waifu tourney, they go until there's one standing.
>>
>>29605942
Thanks for the preview. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>29605942
Central time best time
>>
File: 1467329594787.png (1MB, 1280x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1467329594787.png
1MB, 1280x1646px
>>
File: maradona-time-to-fap.jpg (45KB, 460x667px) Image search: [Google]
maradona-time-to-fap.jpg
45KB, 460x667px
>>29607389
>>
>>29601564
>Can somebody give me the Dropbox link where is all the EqG art/edits?

I REPEAT
>>
Here we go.

Quick reminder for those interested in the wrestling waifu /mlp/ cytube. Pretty much a go. Doing Preshow now.

>>29605947 → has thing of what's going today.

>>29598133 → is... well... basic details.
>>
https://derpy.me/BUHFf

Here's the link, had a huge clusterfuck with it before. Halfway through the show though, will reshow matches.
>>
>>29607521
I REPEAT...AGAIN
>>
Long /mlp/ Waifu Wars Post:

Block A: Twilight Sparkle vs Queen Chrysalis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQpOkAzKio0 [Embed]

Block A: Rarity vs Trixie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23m0CG61QI0 [Embed]

Block B: Princess Luna vs Princess Celestia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XroBEu_wFEg [Embed]

Block B: Rainbow Dash vs Starlight Glimmer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVSmrMAgzc [Embed]

Results:
Chrysalis defeated Twilight Sparkle in 17:55 with a Michinoku Driver(Yes, it's called Nail in the Coffin in-game).

Rarity defeated Trixie in 21:01 with a Scissors Sleeper/Rear Naked Choke.

Princess Celestia defeated Princess Luna in 17:24 after a lariat.

Rainbow Dash defeated Starlight Glimmer in 25:24 with a Rollup pin.

Next matches to record:
Block C: Octavia vs Derpy Hooves
Block C: Pinkie Pie vs Fluttershy
Block D: Sonata Dusk vs Applejack
Block D: Vinyl Scratch vs Sunset Shimmer.
>>
File: shrug.png (315KB, 1254x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
315KB, 1254x1024px
>>29609457
I have no idea what/where it is, sorry.
>>
>>29609523
My waifu > Yall waifus
>>
>>29609827
But is your waifu the winner.

Or is it someone that I didn't think to include or make?
>>
File: yosukebirthdaybash.jpg (195KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yosukebirthdaybash.jpg
195KB, 500x500px
Has there ever been a Persona themed story?
>>
>>29610532
You must really be special.
>>
>>29610548
Buck you cunt
>>
File: NecquYh.jpg (30KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
NecquYh.jpg
30KB, 550x633px
>>29610532
>>29610563
You can't be this stupid. Please put yourself out of our misery.
>>
File: 1485988837574.jpg (17KB, 310x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485988837574.jpg
17KB, 310x281px
>>29610563
>Buck you
>Buck
>you
>>
>>29610576
>>29610588
Shut the buck up you bakas! My pony friend says I'm the best at everything ever!!
>>
>>29610563
Right, why don't you just hide the thread instead of whining and complaining for people to delete it?

Because EqG is part of MLP, and regardless of what you think, it's not changing, so stop whining and just accept it.

Do you have to like it, of course not.

But to go around screaming anthro and banning a thread on a product that exists IN YOUR UNIVERSE, just seems... hilarious to me.

Are you just pissy that Sunset was the General Pic?
>>
File: 2zRSDKMg.png (86KB, 680x679px) Image search: [Google]
2zRSDKMg.png
86KB, 680x679px
>>29610598
>>
>>29610605
There aren't even any worms on those hooks, I feel gypped.
>>
>>29610598
>you bakas
baka sounds like baca (cow in spanish)
so you are a cow with a keyboard
>>
>>29610600
BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!! Your all jest faggits! Your all jest jelise that I gave a pony friend and you don't faggoy!!!
>>
>>29610563
>Buck
Go back to /rgre/, retard.
>>
>>29610652
Be silent you 9 yer old!
Your suc Becuse Yu don't ha see a pony fend like mine!!!!! http://jarrodis2012.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-sparkle-belly-morph-504320028 She loves to over eat
>>
>>29610687
>your suc
why i don't have a suc? not fair
>>
>>29610706
There is no point in agreeing to u!!! I'll have my poni fend tell u http://sta.sh/0286uyb886id
>>
>>29610706
I want a suc
This is fucking bullshit
>>
>>29610652
We aren't even that stupid. This guy's just a shitposter.
>>
>>29611507
Six threads
But nah, you guys are alright. He's a shitposter
>>
>>29611541
AiE once had 10 consecutive failed threads, still better than that.
>Better than drunk people
>>
>>29613224
>>
>>29607521
>>29609457
As far that I know, there is an imgur link.
>>
File: 1468040836539.gif (118KB, 898x794px) Image search: [Google]
1468040836539.gif
118KB, 898x794px
Previously on WFD ASC: http://pastebin.com/gDR83Vgr

>>29475750

"A date?" You say before laughing, “after what happened with Rarity and Rainbow Dash?! I’d rather not take any chances…I’m even thinking of skipping the Formal.”
>”What?! You can’t be serious!” Sunset says loudly, “it will be your first formal in our high school and you’re actually thinking of skipping it?”
>You shrug.
“I’d rather not take my chances, I’ve done plenty of stupid shit these days.”
>”Aww Anon, don’t be such a stick in the mud. It’d be fun to have at least one guy around me that doesn’t bother me just because of last year’s Fall Formal.”
“…What happened last year’s Fall Formal?”
>Sunset’s eyes go wide from the sudden realization.
>”I…umm, that slipped from my tongue, I just- uh…”
>You roll your eyes.
“Something bad happened, don’t worry Sunset, you don’t have to tell me what happened okay. I bet you don’t want to recall harmful events. The same applies for me,” you say as a sigh escapes from your mouth, leaving Sunset Shimmer slightly confused. “Well, I guess I could attend the Fall Formal, as long as I don’t get near Rarity or Rainbow everything should be okay don’t you think?”
>”That’s the spirit!” Sunset says, “don’t worry about them Anon, if you hang out with me you should be okay.”
“Only if I find you first, you’re gonna be wearing a mask after all and I don’t know which animal you’re gonna be.”
>”I’ll give you a hint rooster boy, it starts with an H,” she says with a giggle. I look forward to dance with you at the Formal.”
>What a tease.
“Same, alright Sunny. I have to go get this car fixed, see you tomorrow.”
>”Alright, sleep tight Anon.” She says before waving at you as you drive away from her.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpRUKLKCY-w

>Sunset's Friendship: +160
>Sunset's Love: +50
>>
File: 624768.jpg (404KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
624768.jpg
404KB, 1920x1200px
>>29614699

>Meanwhile…far away from Canterlot.
>”WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE LAB GOT DESTROYED?!” Pink Penny yells angrily in frustration at a very fearful Silver Fang.
>”I-it just happened, it was all over the news. I wasn’t near the building!”
>”WE WERE STORING OUR PROFITS THERE UNTIL THE MONEY GOT LAUNDERED! ALL THAT CASH WAS WORTH MILLIONS!”
>Dark Blood is just standing there…menacingly, listening to Pink Penny’s yelling and Silver Fang’s whining.
>”I-I got a call from my girlfriend…someone discovered the drugs she was selling at her school and she got in trouble. Me and my boys had to teach that Vice Principal a lesson!”
>”And while that was happening thirty of your boys got clipped, our money disappeared and the lab got destroyed!”
>Some of Dark Blood’s thugs grab Silver Fang and force him to take a seat and tie him to the rusty metal chair.
>”Please! I’m sorry! I could’ve not foresee a rival gang would try to steal the drugs.”
>”A rival gang?” Dark Blood asks, “we’ve gotten rid of all the nuisances in Canterlot. Your chicken-shit gang was the biggest. The few rivals you had are now dead…all thanks to us.”
>Silver Fang gulps.
>”All we asked your gang for was protection for our business, but no…your gang can’t even deal with a single gunman.”
>”O-one gunman?!” Silver Fang frantically asks.
>”He must be a professional Boss,” one thug addresses Dark Blood, “no one could actually burst into that building and shoot dead thirty of his people.”
>”Hmm…could be, just like my buddy and my business partner from Mareami when he got killed in ’89. One man put his entire organization in jeopardy,” Dark Blood reflects, “it could be that we’ve got ourselves another masked maniac on the run; aside from that, we’ve got some lack of direction from Silver Fang here…who can’t even order his gang to be aware of the importance of this business.”
>>
File: Anon vs Dark Blood.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Anon vs Dark Blood.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>29614718

>Dark Blood grabs a flashlight while his thugs force Silver Fang to put his hands on top of Pink Penny’s desk.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD5Nau_7XPU
>”What are you- NO! PLEASE! DON’T!”
>Dark Blood smashes the flashlight’s rear end on Silver Fang’s fingers, causing severe damage to them.
>”AAAAAUGHHH!” Silver Fang yells as the thugs laugh at his cries of pain; some even mock him by patting his head and back.
>”Alright kid, we need you to collaborate, we can produce more drug and let you live if you do a couple of things for us…” Pink Penny says.
>Silver Fang sucks air through his teeth to cope with the pain.
>”P-please, I’ll do whatever you want.”
>Dark Blood orders one of his thugs to hold Silver Fang’s head still and another one to open his mouth, as he grabs some pliers from the desk.
>Silver Fang tries to move his head and close his mouth.
>”One…we need your gang to find us more hideouts to make more labs and find us nice women for our porno business, from age 9 to 17…understood?!”
>”NINE?” Silver Fang asks in the best way he can, just before Dark Blood uses the pliers to force a tooth out of his mouth.
>The yelling increases.
>”Yes, nine! Are you deaf or something?! We have good clients with particular tastes that are willing to pay us thousands for the material we can provide them! Once you lure them our boys will do the rest…if that fails try to drug them first.”
>Silver Fang nods, as blood runs down his mouth.
>”And the second and most important of all…find out who the guy behind the 51st street and Wichita Garden building attacks is. Then you kill his family, his girlfriend, his dog if he has any and etcetera. And then you bring them to Dark Blood here. Understood?”
>Silver Fang nods once again…
>>
File: Dark Blood, no face.jpg (28KB, 591x203px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Blood, no face.jpg
28KB, 591x203px
>>29614798

>Dark Blood sighs.
>”It’s just a tooth kid…” he says as he flaunts the extracted tooth in front of Silver Fang, “don’t be such a sissy…”
>”Remember…I want the responsible for this alive,” Dark Blood reminds Silver Fang, “your punishment won’t be compared to the small surprise I have prepared for him.”
>Silver Fang nods once again.
>”But if you fail to find him…well, I think I made myself clear don’t you think?” Dark Blood says with a laugh, “Let him go boys, I think the kid gets it.”
>Silver Fang falls to the floor, exhausted from the torture he had to endure.
>”You said this would be easy Penny,” Dark Blood addresses his accountant.
>”I’m sorry boss…we’ll keep our eyes peeled, specially since the Order of Silver…
>Pink Penny kicks Silver Fang’s ribs once.
>”CANNOT-”
>Twice.
>”BE-“
>Three times.
>”TRUSTED!”
>Silver Fang winces in pain and places his good hand on his side.
>”You have until December of this year to find the culprit kiddo…” Dark Blood says before spitting at him.
>Silver Fang doesn’t move.
>”He’ll be okay, Pink Penny…order more chemicals.” Dark Blood says, “The rest of you better hit the streets and try to find some leads, if a cop tries to stop you you kill him.”
>”Yes boss.” Everyone replies at the same time.
>>
>>29604458
Princest is god tier ship
>>
>>29614947
>not mother-son
>>
>>29614813
Are you done orrrrrr?
>>
>>29615001
Are you that retarded?
>>
>>29615001
I'm writing more, but I'm guessing I'm done for now.
>>
>>29610493
Yes, it had it's own dedicated threads and it was epic and lewd at the same time.

Look it up if you want, there should be a complete version somewhere. It was called "My Little Persona: Social Links are Magic.
>>
>>29614798
>from age 9 to 17
Dis gunna b gud
>>
Wrestling anon just peering in.

Doing some things, working on some pones.
>>
>>29615158
That's fine. I appreciate the heads up.
>>
>>29615176
Yeah, after Day 1, I'm pretty much you know, in wait mode until Friday for recording then Saturday for the stream.

Right now Chrysalis and Rarity have 3 points in Block A, Trixie and Twilight have 0.

Block B has Celestia and Dash with 3 points, Luna and Glimmer with 0.
>>
>>29614978
Nice opinion
>>
File: menacing.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
menacing.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>29614718
>Dark Blood is just standing there…menacingly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPmzRa-sXQs
>>
>>29616142
Same to you, even though it's shit.
>>
>>29614813
>pic
This should help keep my belly full!
>>
>>29616248
>Implying yours is any good
>>
>>29614978
>>29616248
Its hypocritical to unironically have a mother son fetish and then go on to call someone else's opinion shit.
>>
File: right.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>29616995
>>
>>29616848
>>29616995
>>29617094
Still shit
>>
>>29617242
As is yours. Never said princest was great either. That was the other guy.
>>
>>29615156
Sounds to me like the CMC might be in trouble.
>>
>>29617242
Doesn't change the fact that your degenerate hills-have-eyes-tier fetish is worse.
>>
>>29617890
Care to prove it instead of being a faggot?
>>
>>29615452
Looking forward to it
>>
>>29617939
CelestiaXLuna
>No risking mutant kids
>Closer ages
>Doesn't constitute a fucked up parental relationship

MotherXson
>The opposite of those things

And I didn't even have to type all that out because your call for "proof" means jack shit in light of the fact that you haven "proven" anything yourself. You're no better than feetfags and on par with diaperfags. How about you stop being a nitpicky autist that throws stones from a glass house?
Something tells me this is bait.
>>
>>29617988
>No risking mutant kids
Completely wrong.

>Closer ages
So?

>Doesn't constitute a fucked up parental relationship
But it does ruin their sisterhood.

>Something tells me this is bait
If this is the case, then there is no difference between the two of us, because it looks like you just tossed in a half assed effort.
>>
>>29618024
>Literally no rebuttal except sisterhood, which isn't as important as parenthood
Confirmed bait
Now stop shilling your shit fetish
>>
>>29618036
>Bullshit attack on personal taste with little effort once more
I get it, you aren't even trying and still failed.

>Confirmed bait
Pot meet kettle.

>Now stop shilling your shit fetish
Same to you. If you stop then I will.
>>
>>29618051
>Argument reduced to "I know you are but what am I?"

The thread can do better without you and your bullshit. You're the only one right now trying to say one was good.
>>
>>29618051
>>29618036
Girls, girls, you're both pretty
But why can't mothers love their sons and sisters love one another? Incest is wincest and that goes for everyone, fags
>>
>>29618073
>The thread can do better without you and your bullshit
Once again, same for you if you didn't keep this up.

>tried to say that one was good
I never stated that, now did I?
>>
>>29618090
Quit. The. Projecting.
>I never stated that, now did I?
You said it right here >>29614978 in response to the guy who likes CrlestiaXLuna.
>inb4 "no that was someone else so I was never actually defending anything in the first place lol I got u good"
Stop posting any time, because you're beyond wrong
>>
>>29618104
I will, when you do the same, retard.

>trying to jump the gun
I didn't state that it was good, just that I implied that it was better.

Thank you for wasting time your time instead of dropping it. Next time, practice in what you preach.
>Stop posting any time
>>
>>29618138
Nice damage control. Because it's obvious that you're the one who turned this into an argument by starting a fetish war. And here you are desperately trying to get the last word in with. "Just stop just stop, I'll stop if u stop you're the only one dragging this out and not me."
Nothing's forcing you to keep replying. I already proved you wrong and you had a flimsy rebuttal, so I can go on about this all I want because I actually made a point. Instead of set up layers and layers of damage control just because one questionable fetish happens to be worse than the other.
Your whole "no u" routine is pretty pathetic. Since it's all you're doing at this point.
>>
File: 1477483390841.jpg (11KB, 152x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477483390841.jpg
11KB, 152x226px
>>29618138
>>29618158
This is exactly the kind of shit that ruined the threads before.
Stop replying to eachother now.
>>
>>29614813
Good update
>>
>>29618171
Fine by me.
>>
I'm currently making Coco Pommel for the Wrestling /mlp/ thing.

Should be ready for a post sometime tomorrow and I promised a non-league match with her and Cadance, so expect a link as well.
>>
>>29618158
If only the mirror wasn't so close to your face. Once again, so? You had to indulge me on giving me a reason to continue on and you even clearly know that I'm fucking with your shit taste, but you are so offended to a point that you can't let it go when you are completely aware of the situation. Plus, you didn't prove anything at all. Good job there for trying to get a pedistal. If only you controlled your actions instead of trying to prove anything.

>>29618171
It's best that you would stay out of it. He'll learn or pass out.
>>
File: 1447718347655.png (61KB, 180x169px) Image search: [Google]
1447718347655.png
61KB, 180x169px
>>29618184
Thank you.
>>29618197
I only see one of you still going, Anon. That's not a very good look.
>>29618185
Yes, please. We could use some excitement here to make the autism stop.
Are you going to commentate it?
>>
File: nervous.jpg (47KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
47KB, 500x557px
>>29614813
>>
>>29618232
Right now the league's running with no commentation, because I've been working on doing the cytube streams and such.

I haven't commentated any of the /mlp/ wrestling videos yet, but I have been debating doing it sometime, just not with the league. It's a possibility.
>>
>>29618232
Do you really want to continue this, nigger? You already know the situation, so you already know the answer.
>>
>tfw >>29618184 stopped but the other one feels the need to argue with the guy trying to break things up
>>29618185
Wrestling Anon, could you post your thing a little sooner? We need it more than I thought.
>>
>>29618291
You know talking about it still brings up a problem, right?
>>
>>29618304
Quiet. Now.
>>
>>29618315
If only.
>>
>>29618291
Uh... maybe? It'll take a while to make Coco from you know, scratch and record and upload.

Also, I might as well start using a trip for this stuff.
>>
File: 1483912183286.png (959KB, 1468x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483912183286.png
959KB, 1468x1600px
Does anyone know if the writefag that was writing the country boy green ever came back and wrote more? I'm wondering if anything happened cause I was enjoying what they had done so far.
>>
>>29618267
The only situation here is about wrestling Anon and what he's posting soon, and I would appreciate it if you got on board with the subject like everyone else did.
>>29618291
Let's bet on who we think is going to win while waiting. I'm going to bet on Cadence if how long characters have been around dictates how strong they become.
>>29618258
Aw, well alright then. Can't wait for the next vid.
>>
>>29618392
Do you people ever fucking learn? It's like one bastardized child after another.
>>
File: 1450212264238.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1450212264238.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>29618417
That's a weird sounding wrestling character name, Anon. How do you think they'll do against Cadence or Coco? I doubt I'd bet on a character that I don't know much about.
>>
>>29618392
I pick Cadence too
>>
>>29618441
How about facing against anyone that isn't a pink slut or Fluttershit 2.0?
>>
File: 1431191065711.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1431191065711.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>29618464
You'd have to ask wrestling Anon for different opponents if you want them. He's the one who chose the characters.
>>
>>29618484
I'll pass, but you certainly won't. :^)
>>
Well, I mean the first four matches of the actual league were Twi vs Chrysalis, Rarity vs Trixie, Celestia vs Luna, and Starlight vs Dash...

Only one of those is pinkish?
>>
>>29618499
Not sure what you mean by that. I personally don't mind Cadence and Coco being in the ring. Dunno why I'd ask for different characters out of the blue.
>>29618506
I honestly would have liked to see Twilight versus Starlight for a one-match thing. Unless you did that at some point already and I just missed it.
Or better yet, what about Starlight versus Sunset?
>>29618391
You have a link? Or a writefag name will do as well. Otherwise, I know pretty much just as much as you do.
>>
>>29618533
Mainly it's because that you care about characters that no one gives a shit about? Not a surprise.
>>
>>29618537
I kind of care about all of the characters by default, since this is a digital wrestling program with the wrestlers designed to look like the characters. I'm not one to pick favorites, you know.
Do you have a favorite character?
>>
File: Cute Shimmy.png (448KB, 1024x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Shimmy.png
448KB, 1024x1292px
>>29618533
I think the writefag's name was True Aim or something like that.
>>
>>29618554
Once they all look the same, its not like any of them matter except the name tagged on it.
No, so don't even try.
>>
File: 1426468093772.png (219KB, 784x566px) Image search: [Google]
1426468093772.png
219KB, 784x566px
>>29618579
Try what? That was actually a genuine question and I was curious. But I see that you too don't pick any favorites.
>>29618562
Ah, well I can't remember the last time he updated. So I'm afraid I don't know much else.
>>
>>29618533
I did Starlight vs Sunset already at one point in time. Haven't done Twi vs Starlight though.

>>29618579
Actually, I've been trying to make sure a lot of the characters look different and have different movesets.
>>
File: 1425294437489.png (292KB, 1019x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1425294437489.png
292KB, 1019x1024px
>>29618618
Now that you mention it, I think I do remember the Sunset vs. Starlight one. Are you doing Twi vs. Starlight at some point? I dunno, I'm just kind of curious to see who'd win.
>Actually, I've been trying to make sure a lot of the characters look different and have different movesets.
I still really like how you were able to do that. Though, it was probably something that came with the game. But I like all the characters you designed, though. I can sort of see why >>29618579 said they look the same, but that's only because they all look like wrestlers too. I love how the colors and stuff closely match the MLP/EQG character for each one, and it's really fun seeing them face off and watching one side win. But I often catch myself rooting for both characters sometimes.
>>
>>29618747
Probably after the actual league finishes up I'll go into Twi vs Starlight. Who really knows, I mean, I'm still looking over that whole entire thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tutYJcrSBDM - Coco vs Cadance is done.

Truthfully, I've just been going into google images and finding EQG images of characters and working off those.
>>
Finally a place where i can post >no hooves

And not get fat lard tubs yelling at me that f*cking a horse is better then human p*ssy
>>
File: IM8ejAc.gif (2MB, 344x373px) Image search: [Google]
IM8ejAc.gif
2MB, 344x373px
>>29618829
They'll come in and say that anyway periodically, but if you ignore them there's not much worse they can do.
>>
>>29618812
Well you've been doing great either way. Loving these so far.
>>
>>29604458
Definitely write more of this if you feel like it. I love this ship.
>>
>>29618964
Thank you. I do my best.
>>
Careful
>>>/qa/1116665
>>
>>29620054
>>
>>29621189
>>29620054
>>29613717
>>29613224
You can't be this stupid. Please put your samefag out of our misery.
>>
>>29621220
>>
>>29621220
Soooo funny and cool you are
>>
>>29615001
Why were you asking if you weren't going to post green?
>>
>>29621232
>>29621232
more samefag ignoramus
>>
>>29621646
>>
>>29603346
I always love a good Hazel picture
>>
File: trixie_human_by_riouku-d8de8jd.jpg (314KB, 1024x1305px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_human_by_riouku-d8de8jd.jpg
314KB, 1024x1305px
>>
>>29621733
>>29621733
even more samefag ignoramus
>>
All this content.
>>
Wrestling anon here.

Might not pull anything out today. Truthfully, I'm trying to create a new ref who isn't Spike, but I'm trying to think of someone who would make an interesting ref.

Maybe Flash/Brad so I never have to deal with him on main roster.
>>
Is there a single AnonXPrincipal story out there?
>>
oh hey, im back with another bi-monthly update

no seriously im sorry for not updating for so long.
i really need to get on that.
Anyways, here's the update
>>
>>29623210

------ SUNDAY 6:37pm ------

>The sun was beginning to set and the moon began to take its reign in the sky. the cheesy 2006 music was becoming quite repetitive, however you're starting to take your job seriously.
>The blood on your "GAMES" t-shirt is a sign of your baddassery and respect already gained within the few hours of working here.
>You have scars that tell stories to the customers that dare walk through your booth oh fuck it.
>Who are you kidding you're bored out of your god damned mind.
>You're working at the ring toss station.
>Y'know, the one that has the giant-ass pandas.
>Carnivals are supposed to be fun. What happened?
>You think back to all the times you were in an area such as this.
>All your memories point back to the fact that you were on the opposite side of the booth.
>Oh. Right.
>Besides Maud, You didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone else that worked here.
>However she was nice enough. The strong quiet type.
>You could dig it.
>Now if only the customers didn't come in droves and this damn Katy Perry song didn't play every half hour you would partially enjoy yourself a bit more.
>"Yo! Buddy! How much for some rings?" shouted a guy dressed in an all white polo, matching his pasty white skin.
>A real muscle head from the looks of it.
"Each ticket gets you five rings." you drone out in the most enthusiastic voice possible.
>>
>>29623237
>He places a ticket on the table in front of him. "Gimme five. How many people usually win up here?"
"Actually I just started-"
>"Yeah, I heard some fat lady fell off the Wonderbolt a couple-a weeks ago."
>This guy- wait what..?
"Wait are you serious? are they okay?"
>"Who knows..."
>You see two people come up from the corner of your eye, and go to greet them, however the muscle head follows you.
>"Actually, gimme Ten." he says quickly, slapping another ticket upon the table.
>You get out another set of rings in record time and go to greet the other two, before the muscle head follows you to get your attention once more.
>"N-no wait, Fifteen!"
>Okay this guy is really getting on your nerves, never mind being suspicious as fuck.
>You turn your head to see the two people, a small child being hoisted over the table by a stumbling lady with purple hair, the child putting a ring on one of the red bottles, pulling back and acting like nothing happened.
>She was doing a bad job of it however, as she slurred drunkenly "He won! my little Featherweight won!"
>If you weren't trying to be professional you would have face palmed by now.
>You approach the woman,and say in a low tone as to not embarrass
"Ma'am, I saw you holding him over the bottle, that's cheating."
>She looked flabbergasted that you would even insinuate that.
>"What? He won fair and square!" she slurred, angrily.
>"Yeaah! I saw the kid throw it!" The muscle head joined in.
>You could smell Chef Boyardee creeping up on you.
"C-c'mon guys, gimme a break-"
>Muscle head cracks his knuckles "Give the kid a damn panda" he said in a low, menacing voice.
>>
>>29623257
>You raise your hands, standing like a deer in headlights, and try to explain your situation.
>"Here you go." Said a young woman's voice.
>This voice belonged to a girl with Red and Yellow bouncy hair, in the same grey GAMES shirt as you, handing over a Giant-ass panda to the little boy.
>Satisfied, the drunk woman gave you a look and humphed, turning away with her child.
>The jock snickered and followed.
>Assholes.
>Wait
>You weren't supposed to give away those pandas
>Great googly moogly your job!
>You turn anxiously to your rescuer.
"Am I gonna get in trouble for this? Aren't we, y'know, supposed to guard those with our lives?"
>Braeburn never said anything like that, but basically...
>She snorted a small, cute laugh. "Would 5 year old Chinese labor be worth losing a few teeth?"
>She stuck out her hand "I'm Sunset. Your welcome by the way."
>You met her hand. They were soft.
"Hi. Anon. And, uh, thanks."
>"Nice to meet you. Sucks you're gonna get fired on your first day."
>You could feel your stomach, face, and balls drop.
>Your face must have shown your disdain, as she scoffed. "Im kidding." She said nonchalantly.
>>
File: Those-days-are-gone[1].jpg (33KB, 671x408px) Image search: [Google]
Those-days-are-gone[1].jpg
33KB, 671x408px
>>29623281

thats all i got for now, im headed back home. im gonna force myself to write a bit more. toodles.

ps heres the pastebin link all updated love yall bye.
>>
File: japanese-dogs1[1].jpg (48KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-dogs1[1].jpg
48KB, 640x427px
>>29623293
http://pastebin.com/9r6Rumx1

next time actually post the link why dont you flower..... jesus.
>>
>>29623299
Thank you, I'm giving it a read now.
>>
>>29623210
Oh shit, I remember you.
>>
>>29615080
>the richard-esque voice in anon's head keeps implying that he only loves sunset shimmet

anon deserves RD as she's the only character in the story with actual character development
literally best character after anon himself
>>
>>29623307
Thanks babe i hope you enjoy it
>>29623354
this makes me happy ily
>>
>>29614798
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO UPDATE YEEEEAAAAA
>>
>>29623293
He's finally back, thank god
Yours was pretty good, can't wait for more
>>
To continue Anon's tied up predicament or to not continue it. Considering Dash has run him ragged and there's the other Canterlot Girls that could be on top of him.
>>
>>29624019
Was this you >>29555304?
>>
>>29624614
Yessir.
>>
>>29624019
Sure. It probably shouldn't have been Dash going first and making him sniff her sweat though.
>>
>>29624873
I honestly had it as a 'competition' in the background of who would go first... and Dash won it.

And sweat is pretty clean compared to what I could've done. There's probably going to be a lot more sweat involved.
>>
>>29624826
It's a good question, but I'm not so good with choices. Either way, I would still love to see w\on where you will take it.
>>
File: ShibaInu_hero (1).jpg (77KB, 1216x668px) Image search: [Google]
ShibaInu_hero (1).jpg
77KB, 1216x668px
whoop, cant let this thread die
>>
>>29610532
I genuinely hope you die today.
>>
>>29610532
Can you, uh, kill yourself?
>>
>>29625993
boop
>>
>>29628006
Blomp?
>>
>>29628006
>>29628082
samefag ignoramus
>>
File: wrong.jpg (53KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
53KB, 952x500px
>>29628263
>>
This thread is pretty shit
>>
Wrestling anon here, currently making second incompetent ref, Flash Sentry.

Also, Waifu Wars continues Saturday, wooooo.
>>
Does anyone have a link to Sarge's pastebin?
>>
File: 1467081339260.png (950KB, 1250x1860px) Image search: [Google]
1467081339260.png
950KB, 1250x1860px
>>
>>29630280
Source!?!?
>>
File: hearts n stuff.png (171KB, 490x648px) Image search: [Google]
hearts n stuff.png
171KB, 490x648px
http://pastebin.com/gfWYMvPc

>>29489184
>The two of you laugh over your dumb story with the washing machine while chowing down on your home cooked meal consisted of vegetables, lasagna and mashed potatoes.
>Well, semi-homemade meal.
>The boiled vegetables were simple, everything else was pre-packaged.
>You didn’t have the time to make a four-cheese lasagna or anything that required over three steps.
>At least you had fun when you were mashing those potatoes.
>All of which was, to your own shock, the entire meal was surprisingly good.
>Even Bloodycry enjoyed your cooking.
>”It’s pweety gud.” She mumbles out.
“I try.”
>She cleans her mouth with a nearby napkin.
>”Not to sound rude but, how much longer will you be washing your clothes at my house?”
“It won’t be too long. My parents are bound to run out of clean clothes.” You chuckle while poking your fork into the lasagna.
>”Hmm. Hey, I’ve been thinking...”
>You stop playing with your food and listen.
>”Want to go to that party that Pinkie Pie’s having?”
>You think about the question for a good moment.
“I don’t think we can go.”
>Out of confusion and disappointment, she drops the fork.
>”But why?”
“Because Pinkie said that only single people can go.”
>”Oh.” And then it hits her. “Ohhhh.”
>Her cheeks turn to a slight red blush.
>”Does that mean, we’re…?”
“Oops, I was kind of joking there.”
>As you shoot down her expectations, you quickly think a way to cheer her up.
“Besides, It is Valentine's day. Let’s just enjoy it and we’ll see on how it goes.”
>She smiles a little, warming up to some sort of hope.
>It’s time to bring some cheer, and maybe, that old Fluttershy back.
>>
File: 1436616271948.png (294KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
1436616271948.png
294KB, 800x665px
>>29630639
"Hey, I got you something."
>You get up and begin to head for your room.
>”What are--”
“I’ll be right back.”
>You run into your room to grab a box covered in a wrapping paper filled with red and pink hearts.
>As you walk out and present the gift, Bloodycry looks at it in awe.
"It's not what it looks like, it's just a small 'thank you' for letting me use your washer for the last few weeks. Plus, I did not wanted to look like a jackass by using Christmas wrapping paper."
>She seems skeptical about this.
>"W-what is it?"
"Why don't you open it and find out."
>You toy with her by rattling it.
>"Humph."
>She slides it out of your hands and opens it.
>Bloodycry stands there, surprised as she's holding a cat plush.
>"Uh..."
"It's a Pusheen plush. I got it when I was shopping around in preparation of Valentine’s Day."
>"But, why?"
"It just reminded me of you; cute and- I sort of thought, huggable."
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM2lObw1CbY
>She grabs her purse and pulls out the medication.
>You stand there, wondering on why she stares at it.
>That wonderment rises when she throws the bottle down a few seconds later.
"Are you alright, Bloodycry?"
>"It's Fluttershy, Anon." She looks at you, teary-eyed and a smile. "Just Fluttershy."

Finally, got that out of the way. There was supposed to be more dialogue and maybe an epilogue, but it has been three weeks and I just want to have this concluded. Now I'll go and cook up something stupid and fun in the upcoming days, along with that Christmas story or maybe just jump that one for now, so tarra for now.

>>29630353
https://www.derpibooru.org/1187758
There you are, mate.
>>
File: 1447130316152.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1447130316152.gif
2MB, 200x177px
>>29630671
Great story, man. Really enjoyed it.
>>
File: pacelot.jpg (188KB, 1422x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pacelot.jpg
188KB, 1422x1152px
>>29630671
Hnnggg that's cute.
>>
>>29630280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaEOIrPeNRU
>>
File: 220px-Shiba_inu_taiki[1].jpg (11KB, 220x259px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shiba_inu_taiki[1].jpg
11KB, 220x259px
>>29630671
This was some good shit mate
>>
>>29633014
bump
>>
>>29623281
Moar sunny antics!!!
Small update!!

>Sigh of relief.
>"sort of."
>Shit.
>"Naw it's fine, ill just tell Brae that you lost it at knifepoint."
"Has that-"
>"It has. you don't know the lengths people will go through just to impress a one night stand."
>A bit of time passed and you learned a bit about your twinky colored hero.
>Her name was Sunset Shimmer, and she was essentially in the same boat that you were in.
>Not the whole, i-wanted-to-go-on-vacation-but-my-parents-are-assholes boat, however.
>"I ran away from home," She told you with a sigh of indifference.
>"Mom was never there for me and I didnt really know my dad, so when I packed my stuff and caught a bus to the next state with only a couple hundred bucks in hand, I dont think they really noticed."
"Im sure they noticed the money missing."
>"I'd highly doubt it." She shruged. "My parents are loaded, so that small amount probably would go unnoticed."
>Damn.
"And you left because no one paid attention to you?"
>"I dont think you understand." she said, not looking at you and leaning on the front of the booth.
>>
>>29614813
Oh sure, torture the kid instead of your employee who gave you bad advice.
>>
>>29634784
Loving this so far. Keep it up.
>>
File: IMG_5917.png (98KB, 273x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5917.png
98KB, 273x519px
>>29634784
Sorry, passed out asleep before I could post the last bit I had

------ SUNDAY 11:12pm ------

"Ugh. Finally. Quitting time." you say, exaspirated as you walk out of your booth, stretching.
>God you could not catch a damn break.
>Braeburn let your little panda situation go, as everyone deserves second chances, he said.
>Maud and Sunset kept you company for the rest of the time, deciding that it was much better for them to spend time with the new guy rather than worry about their own booths, that is, if they had booths to worry about.
>You didnt mind. They were good company.
>For a while they played catch with a corndog.
>Sometimes you have to make your own fun.
>Walking out of the park and into the parking lot you stretched your back and arms, hearing an utmost satasfying pop and crack of your spine.
>A group of employees are in groups, either talking or waiting for rides in general in the lot.
>You meet up with Maud who has a pack of Pop Rocks, and eating them generously.
>She notices you and lifts an eyebrow and the pack at you.
>You decline her offer, and Sunset appears a minute later
>>
File: IMG_5918.jpg (42KB, 564x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5918.jpg
42KB, 564x639px
>>29637095
>"Hey Maud, Anon."
>You nod in her direction and she pulls out a flask from behind her.
>"You guys want some of this? I bagged it from Fritters~"
>Like your gonna say no to...
"Grade A Hard apple cider?"
>"Only the finest for friends." Sunset remarks.
"You make it sound like ill say no." You say before taking a pull off the flask.
>Theres a slight cinnamon-y taste to the sweet burn as it goes down your throat.
>You dont drink a lot but when you do you realizde you're a... picky drinker.
>She turns to Maud and smirks. "I dare you to take a swig with your mouth full of those."
>The purple haired gal only nodded in agreement before discarding the last of the rocks in her mouth and taking a drink.
>One second
>Two seconds
>Three sec-
>Without warning She turns and spits out the concoction violently out of her mouth, eliciting a laugh from both you and Sunset.
"Cant handle your drinks, Ms. Pie?" you manage to say.
>she looked at you with her usual stone face, however you could sense some malice within her gaze.
>"The taste of candy geodes was tainted by such liquid." she stated, firmly.
>>
File: IMG_5919.png (270KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5919.png
270KB, 1024x719px
>>29637104
>suddenly, a hand was slapped firmly onto your shoulder.
>You turn to see who could possibly-
>"Hello ladies, /Nonnykins/, how was your first day?"
>Flash, mother fucking, Sentry.
>no one else knew that nickname that your mother gave you, and yet this asshole decided to throw it out there like breadcrumbs to pigeons.
"Fine. made it out alive, cant complain honestly." you mutter, curtly.
>"Made friends with Miss Shimmer have you? Great top by the way, it really brings out your eyes~" he remarked.
>Sunset, much to her credit, looked a bit confused and a little weirded out.
>"Thanks, i guess." she said.
>An awkward silence enseud until Maud cried out in shock.
>Well, it was more of an indifferent moan, but it had a smidge more emotion than usual.
>You turned and Maud was holding her face, turning to the direction of her assilant; a young girl in a bomber jacket and dirty blonde hair, with bangs that were died a dark purple.
>The young girl was within the saftey of her car and was laughing hysterically.
>>
>>29637104
Maud a qt
>>
>>29637871
>>
>>29638708
>>29637871
>>29633645
>>29633014
>>29631830
pretty samefags
>>
>>29639052
>>
>>29639875
>>29639875
samefag ignoramus
>>
>>
File: Stop right there, criminal scum!.jpg (559KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Stop right there, criminal scum!.jpg
559KB, 800x1215px
Everyone, I'd like you to meet my wife Sunset
She and I are very happy together
>>
>>29642342
>>
>>29642342
>>29643318
even more samefag
>>
>>29643497
is it true that glim glam will be appearing in the next EQG movie?
and will it be Pony Glim through the mirror or Human Glam or both?
>>
>>29643497
>>
>>29644625
>>29644625
samefignoramus
>>
>>29637106
Nice
>>
>>29603870
The boopinest!
>>
>>29610652
>RGRE
Don't associate this lamer with us friendo
>>
>>29610563
>cunt
>not cvck
>>
>>29641468
The perspective seems a little weird but I can't see anything to object to.
>>
Woooo, finally. It's done.
The Waifu Wars videos are all uploaded and ready to be shown on the Cytube Tomorrow(Sat) at ~4PM US Central time.

We have the following four matches to show for your enjoyment.

Block C Matches:
Octavia(0 pts) vs Derpy Hooves(0 pts)
Fluttershy(0 pts) vs Pinkie Pie(0 pts)

Block D Matches:
Applejack(0 pts) vs Sonata Dusk(0 pts)
Sunset Shimmer(0 pts) vs Vinyl Scratch(0 pts)

These four matches total to around 55 minutes, much longer than last week's show.

Remember the Derpy link is here.
https://derpy.me/5k5vg
>>
>>29596629
What would you guys say are the best Anon-centric stories this thread has produced? Lewd or otherwise. I've been looking for something good to read and I tend to like stories with Anon more than those without the green faced menace.
>>
>>29647128
Honestly, you'll get the same, generic response from these people whenever that question is asked. If I were you, I would dive right into the FiMFiction area and skimp through the stories, they will have simplified descriptions, tags, all the stuff to find your preferences. It's best to do that, rather than trusting anyone here. Plus, they have an Anonymous tag, so that'll greatly help with your search.
>>
>>29647128
None because Anon-centric stories are rarely anything better than 4channer-level self insert fan fiction.
>>
>>29647323
I have read countless greens on this board as a whole since 2013 and I can confirm this. It's pretty sad but it's true.
>>
>>29647323
>>29647351
The saddest part is that they started out mediocre with a few scattered gems that I personally enjoyed reading, then started getting worse and worse over the years.
>>
>>29637106
Maud's foot is missing in that pic.
>>
>>29647763
also the boobs are missing
>>
Wrestling Anon here again, cytube channel for Waifu Wars has just went live.

Running through some botchamania prior to the start of Day 2, if anyone wants to stop by for the show before it starts ~55 minutes.

https://derpy.me/jNoZK - Here's the link.

Tonight's matches are as follows.
Derpy Hooves vs Octavia - Block C
Fluttershy vs Pinkie Pie - Block C
Sonata Dusk vs Applejack - Block D
Vinyl Scratch vs Sunset Shimmer - Block D
>>
>>29649871
Taco>Apuls
>>
The reposting yoooo, but still, here you go peeps.

/mlp/ Waifu Wars Day 2 has finished up, yooooo. Here's the videos and the spoilers for those interested.

Block C - Octavia vs Derpy Hooves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aeo51uxOa8
Derpy Hooves(3 pts) defeats Octavia(0 pts) in 19:27 via Rollup Pin.

Block C - Fluttershy vs Pinkie Pie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqrPv0GenTg
Fluttershy(3 pts) defeats Pinkie Pie(0 pts) in 20:10 with Side Neck Lock.

Block D - Sonata Dusk vs Applejack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8w4f_lite8
Sonata Dusk(3 pts) defeats Applejack(0 pts) in 24:17 via Sleeper Hold

Block D - Sunset Shimmer vs Vinyl Scratch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njEyMdOVasY
Sunset Shimmer(3 pts) defeats Vinyl Scratch(0 pts) in 35:15 with a Double Underhook DDT.
>>
File: 61858330_p0.jpg (872KB, 1023x723px) Image search: [Google]
61858330_p0.jpg
872KB, 1023x723px
>>
File: 61790141_p0.png (552KB, 670x1015px) Image search: [Google]
61790141_p0.png
552KB, 670x1015px
>>
File: 895702.png (354KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
895702.png
354KB, 1000x1000px
>>29650529
TACO
>>
>>29652209
One more win for Taco and Taco makes tournament... probably.
>>
Waifu Wars current point standings:

Block A:
Chrysalis - 3 Points
Rarity - 3 Points
Twilight Sparkle - 0 Points
Trixie - 0 Points

Block B:
Princess Celestia - 3 Points
Rainbow Dash - 3 Points
Princess Luna - 0 Points
Starlight Glimmer - 0 Points

Block C:
Derpy Hooves - 3 Points
Fluttershy - 3 Points
Pinkie Pie - 0 Points
Octavia - 0 Points

Block D:
Sunset Shimmer - 3 Points
Sonata Dusk - 3 Points
Applejack - 0 Points
Vinyl Scratch - 0 Points

Next Saturday's Matches are as follows:
Block A:
Twilight Sparkle(0) vs Trixie(0)
Rarity(3) vs Chrysalis(3)

Block B:
Princess Celestia(3) vs Rainbow Dash(3)
Princess Luna(0) vs Starlight Glimmer(0)
>>
>>29651085
Who's the artist?
>>
>>29652967
Not Twilight, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1479897611931.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479897611931.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>29652995
>>
>>29652995
Kek'd
>>
>>29652581
>>29652209
>>29649947
otakus > walls
>>
>>29652995
i laughed more than i should have
>>
File: Rarity.png (210KB, 799x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.png
210KB, 799x1024px
>Dat body.
>>
>>29654452
>>
>>29655695
>>29654452
>>29649840
>>29648818
samefag morning
>>
>>29655739
since when is bumping samefagging?
>>
>>
NO!
>>
>>29656979
YES!
>>
>>
>>29655748
Since never
>>
>>29655739
>>
>>29659572
A cute
>>
>>29660342
>>29660342
samefignoramus morning
>>
>>29660543
>>
File: 1439697365227.jpg (51KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439697365227.jpg
51KB, 661x720px
>>29652606
Aw yeah. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>29661229
>>
>>29661229
>>29661991
even more samefignoramus
>>
>>29662185
>>
>>29662185
>>
File: Cloudy_Kicks_undies.png (1MB, 1407x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Cloudy_Kicks_undies.png
1MB, 1407x1462px
Looking for fiction with panties in it for inspiration.
>>
If anyone could help me find a fic from these threads Id appreciate it. Its probably a pretty old one.
The fic was about Sunset Shimmer and had to do with anon finding her in a beach cave he went too a lot. It is a smut fic.
>>
>>29663118
>>29663710
samefignoramus before bed
>>
>>29607407
Anon, you have brought me so much joy with this pic. Here is my kek to you.
>>
>>29647292
>FiMFiction
That site is pure trash, though. Just total and complete garbage. There's maybe ten good stories on the whole site, out of a fuckton. Hell, I'm struggling to come up with more than three.
>>
>>29665733
What would be a better site for Pony/etc Fiction then, Anon?
>>
>>29666091
There aren't any good ones. It's really depressing. The best one is right here on /mlp/, and ever here isn't very good the vast majority of the time.
>>
>>29666133
We at least still have NaOH writing every once in a while.
>>
>>29666691
Much like his work, that's not helping at all.
>>
>>29623281
it's been a week already
pls continue
>>
>>29667293
shit my bad
i meant NaOH >>29614813
WFD is the only story i keep coming back for
>>
>>29637106
Ignore the drooling mindless cocksucker. Continue on with your story if you are still here.
>>
>>29667263
>>
>>29667858
>>
I'm gonna try to write more of my story tomorrow
>>
>>29668932
try not. Do or do not. there is no try
>>
Wrestling anon here.

Just, you know, waiting and stuff.

Though I am planning on the babbies right now.

Lyra, Cadance, Maud, Berry, Spitfire, Lightning Dust, 1 EQG Shadowbolt, and I don't know, maybe Coco or another Siren or Mayor Mare? Who knows.
>>
>>29668531
>>29667858
>>29667263
samefag nightmorning
>>
>>29669663
Sweet, hope it all goes well with the planning.
>>
>>29667305
>not knowing that NaOH only gets internet one time a month due to his undesirable location
>>
>>29670942
Contrary to popular belief, Mexico is not the same as North Korea.
>>
>>29670942
or maybe he's living a life, doing stuff with his family, or playing video games while listening to Eurobeat.

Nobody really knows what he does, but it's definitely something
>>
>>29671008
>go to mall in san ysidro
>literally on the border
>can see into mexico
Uhhhh, it kind of is
>>
>>29671032
If you can judge a country from what its northern border looks like, Canadians would assume we all live in a frozen wasteland like them.
>>
>>29671438
Kek
>>
>>29672458
>>29672457
not even 2 seconds and samefags
>>
Heya thread, I've decided to try and finish my story after 3 years (sorry). I don't know when I'll start posting but it'll be soon.

If you wanna catch up first you can read the first two chapters here: http://pastebin.com/ukpd1tM0
>>
>>29672886
>>
>>29673801
>>29673801
more samefignoramus
>>
>>29617988
Yup, that pretty much sums it up. I hope someone writes more princest in here.
>>
File: Artransformation.gif (481KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
Artransformation.gif
481KB, 500x337px
Finally more sperg Trixie story.

>After a long while, the sun finally rises again.
>You jolt awake, only to realize that you’re alone in the tent.
>And all of Trixie’s belongings are gone. This sparks a massive conflicting feeling within you.
>Something in the camp feels a lot emptier, and you can’t help but assume that Trixie isn’t at the camp anymore.
>You take several minutes to look around the entire perimeter of the camp. Maybe searching for Trixie, even though your gut tells you that you’re not going to find her anywhere except the last place you expect her to be if she’s still here; the main office.
>Certainly you wouldn’t put it past her to do something else extreme.
>And your sinking heart finally gets you to visit the main office, where you can already see Trixie sitting across the desk from Luna.
>They end their conversation before you can open the door, and Trixie gives you a concerned look as she passes by you.
>”Oh hello, Mr. Mous.” Luna greets you. “I was actually about to ask you to come over. We need to talk about your… rearrangements.”
“Wh-what do you mean?”
>”I spoke with Trixie multiple times, including sometime last night, where we came to an agreement. And I’m afraid it’s also camp rules.”
>You put it together in your head.
>There’s going to be another guy in your tent instead later on tonight, isn’t there?”
“W-wait… there’s gotta be something! Trixie and I are really good friends! Neither of us mind staying in the same tent.”
>”Miss Lulamoon and I have already been over that. I’m afraid it’s out of my hands given the information available. We’re assigning you different tents, but you can stay in the one you’re already in, Mr Mous.” Luna tells you.
>You can’t believe you slept through all this.
>But there must be something that can turn all of this around. You try to come up with some sort of excuse…
>But there's surely nothing.

The End, maybe.

>>29674090
I still have that Luna/Celestia sleepover story to do, actually. Might do that next.
>>
Curse these character limits.
>>29672904
Also, damn, if it's really you, then welcome back! I missed ya. It's me, Grey. Just under one of my other many tripcodes.
>>
>>29674784
>The End
Please don't. Not again. This is unreasonable.
Anon can convince Luna somehow I just know it.
>>
File: 1453506123360.png (252KB, 574x355px) Image search: [Google]
1453506123360.png
252KB, 574x355px
>>29674840
Nah, it ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>29674784
Aw, I was hoping for a sex scene that wasn't a dream.
>>
Had to move Waifu Wars to it's own thread.

>>29670569

Mainly because of... needing to reexplain what I'm doing too much.
>>
>>29674784
the end is just another lie
>>
>>29674798
Sup man, been a while, I assume the old skype chat is kill?
>>
File: really.png (244KB, 345x340px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
244KB, 345x340px
>>
>>29676772
>>
>>29674784
Can Trixie sneak over to Anon's tent still?
>>
>>29678996
>>
>>29676772
>>29678996
>>29680700
samefag morning for realzies
>>
What does FF mean in the pastebin?
>>
>>29680837
>>
File: NeedleStack.gif (956KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NeedleStack.gif
956KB, 500x500px
>>29676077
Yeah, but we're on Discord now, but that thing is mostly dead now too. Many people left the chat world after shit went down over the period of spring 2015 to this year. It's a super long story that would be best not brought up again.
The link to the Discord is in the OP if you want to join again.
>>29679540
Dunno, but you'll probably find out when I write the sequel.
>>29674840
>>29674946
See above and you'll know that there is a sequel.
>>29675257
That saying was never even good enough to be a meme.
>>29604667
Meh.
>>29604855
Oh god, no.
>>29610532
You're about a month early for April Fool's Day.
>>29614947
>>29619043
It's one of the only ones that makes sense.
And I'm personally not too crazy about shipping as a whole.
>>29605818
Coming up at some point.
>>29674995
Good luck, man. But you're still gonna post here from time to time too, right?
>>29680921
FimFiction.

Anyway, here's the official ending to FriENDship because it's almost St. Patrick's Day and I want to finish up posting under this tripcode once and for all so I won't have the urge to post every day anymore.

Next up will be the Celestia x student (Anon) with a Lunar twist and pretty much every other story I've written under this trip that I didn't finish yet. I'm going to try and knock out every story I dislike writing (there's a lot of them) before tomorrow which is the one year anniversary of when I started doing all this.
But I might have to go post a whole story I recently typed into the Shimmer thread right before that, depending on my schedule.
Anyway, here's the end of FriENDship.
>>
>>29681902
>Silver had parked a little bit down the block from the house.
>The group heads inside after the front door opens, soon meeting Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Sunset in the front room.
>All grudges are dropped for the moment of reunion and a giant group hug is formed in front of the stairs. Everyone embraces one another in the wake of the disaster that struck them all and nearly drove them apart forever.
>It’s hard to tell exactly what happened to make everyone forget whatever fears or other notions they had. They all go to the living room and sit together as some more members of the Apple family come over from other parts of the house to see what’s going on.
>Everyone comes together in silence as the horde of zombies soon passes by the house again, searching for wherever the people from the SUV had gone.
>The windows in the back are boarded up; and most of the windows in the front aside one window on the second floor to see out of and the small one next to the front door that no one can fit through anyway.
>Nobody makes a single sound. Nothing.
>The radio is tried multiple times, which proves to be fruitless as it’s nothing but dead air. The entire group as a whole stays in one spot, already having had enough of this living nightmare.
>They have lost so many.
>No one is going to dare taking any chances anymore. They have a good idea of how these zombies operate. They know not to try and go out to the SUV to get anything, not even if someone suddenly remembers something.
>In fact, they begin to keep away from the boarded windows and stay silent no matter what. The only sound that can be occasionally heard and Braeburn quietly grumbling to himself.
>There soon comes a point when April sits down next to him and assures him that this is going to surely end soon, as the zombies won’t be able to move at all after rigor mortis kicks in.
>>
>>29681909
>No one has any access to the internet, and memory in troubled brains can be hazy, so it’s down to the rough estimate of 48 hours passing before it can be safe to assume that most of the zombies out there, older or newer, will have stiffened up.
>The population of this town was a little big, but it wasn’t terribly high.
>Everyone in the house stays seated and makes due with the little available food, now even less since it was supposed to last for months exclusively for the Apple Family.
>But April keeps on assuring everyone that it won’t be anything more than a week before things take a major turn for the better.
>It takes a little bit for everyone to arrange where they’re going to sleep. They do it remarkably quietly, hardly saying much to eachother.
>They are NOT taking the slightest chance of running into any trouble with being heard from outside. They’ve all become so paranoid about that, especially given the choice of dealing with that shit again versus not dealing with that shit again.
>It’s pretty obvious which option everyone wants to choose.
>A couple of zombie hordes pass by every dow and then; there’s no telling that happened to the SUV, but no one really seems to care.
>They all wisely stay quiet inside of the house. Some almost silently mourning the loss of their loved ones, others silently listening, and even more silently shutting them out to focus on other things.
>As some of the people in the group remember, it takes rigor mortis just a few hours to start setting in. So that should mean that the hordes of zombies passing by the house every hour or two might shrink a little each time, unless they replenish their ranks.
>Nobody speaks, they only wait. Having nothing else to say anyway.
>What more would there even be to say? Those who are dead are dead, those who are alive are safe in here, and they will remain safe in here as long as everyone stays quiet and waits this out.
>>
>>29681915
>More and more hours pass, and it’s starting to sound like there are less sets of footsteps going up and down the streets.
>But no one in the house takes any chances.
>They do not converse. They do not plan anything else. Literally nothing else happens but waiting.
>Waiting out the storm in utter silence now. Not wanting to lose anything else.
>And now night has completely fallen upon the former town.
>All lights must be turned out.
>Hopefully, the zombie epidemic will burn through its supply of new victims by tomorrow afternoon.
>Everyone goes to bed, but few fall asleep until late in the early morning.
>…
>No one gets up early the next morning. With the exception of a few members of the Apple Family that were assigned to keep watch overnight.
>The night had been just as silent as the day, and everyone in the house decides to keep the volume this way.
>After late morning and into the afternoon, the small windows are checked once more.
>Braeburn is the main watcher, and he waits for several minutes for anything to happen.
>Several more minutes.
>And still several more minutes.
>Finally, he sees a group of figures traveling up the street.
>He quietly sighs in relief and excitement as he sees that there are only less than ten of them.
>After telling the others, they all silently celebrate for a half second, then go back to saying nothing.
>This sort of routine happens throughout the rest of the day and into the next evening, then the night.
>It’s boring and eventless; the only way to ensure that the risks are minimized to their fullest extent. Everyone knows to be wise about this and not rock the boat.
>Braeburn soon softens up his viewpoint on letting the others stay, seeing that the multi-month food supple would be more than enough to last if they’re going to only be in this situation for two weeks at most.
>The routine lasts into the next day as well.
>The groups of zombies has diminished to about three or four at a time.
>So far so good.
>>
>>29681921
>By the next evening, it has become rare to see more than one zombie at once going by the house.
>And by the morning after that, nothing.
>But no one feels like talking yet. They continue to spend their time either eating just enough to not starve, sleeping, or simply staring at the walls and ceiling and hope that something frees them from this situation.
>Only one zombie is spotted down the block in the late afternoon.
>It’s smarter not to try to take it out, which would cause commotion and attract more.
>Applejack even noticed it fall flat on its face like a wooden plank. It doesn’t seem to be moving much, and it’s pretty obvious why.
>Another night goes by… then another day.
>Nothing.
>But to play it safe, everyone agrees to wait.
>Yet another night goes by, the next morning is just as empty and silent as the first.
>It’s about 6 am, and most of the group sleeps in the living room as Trixie sits up after a fairly lengthy sleep.
>Out of curiosity, like how a lot of the others have routinely done in the past couple of days, she switches on the radio and sifts through the various stations for anything that isn’t dead air.
>Her heart jumps once she comes across the sound of a voice, and everyone else’s attention darts to the radio at the same instant.
>[…and therefore, supply lines are one of our top priorities, so mobility will be slow at first. So far, we have been able to provide a steady influx of food and supplies for the survivors we’ve reached so far, but the real challenge we have to face is expanding the perimeters of the safe zones. An update on the progress will come in every thirty minutes.]
>>
>>29681930
>[But again, do not attempt to travel to the safe zones if you are not in one. Areas outside of the safe zones have not been neutralized or secured. If you have not been confronted by military personnel as of yet, then you are NOT in a safe zone. So I repeat myself yet again and urge that everyone remains safely indoors and away from the outside until military personnel are not only present, but authorizing you to leave your current premises.]
>[Move underground if you can, and wait for any signs of intervention from the military. Listen out carefully.]
>The volume on the radio is set on low, so everyone in the house has to crowd and huddle around it.
>The stay near the radio for the rest of the day and into the night, listening to the names of the counties being cleared becoming more and more familiar.
>No one sleeps after it gets dark, but none of the lights are turned on yet.
>Still not taking any chances.
>But the radio is still kept on at the lowest volume… in the dark.
>It’s sometime in the middle of the night, presumably around 1 in the morning.
>The darkness inside the living room makes it easier to spot the multiple pairs of headlights appearing down the street.
>The loud turbo flutter of heavy jeeps approaches.
>The sound of a voice through a megaphone. Saying: “Congratulations! You’re on apocalypse TV and this whole thing was just a joke!”
>The sky automatically turns to day again for like, no reason.
>Everyone steps out of the tanks, jeeps and the houses, all coming together in unison in the streets.
>People come running for the location and rip off their zombie costumes. A marching band turns the corner with Spongebob leading it playing happy music.
>Twilight, Flash, Roseluck, Derpy, Indigo Zap, Lyra and literally everyone else who didn’t actually die step out from behind a thingy of curtains as everyone else around them claps and cheers.
>The music keeps playing. Oh, the muuuuusic!
>>
>>29681939
>The people who pretended to die clap and cheer too as the people inside the house go outside the house. They get nickelodeon-slimed on the front porch and Steve Harvey come forth to congratulate them but forgets all of their names.
>Rainbow Dash starts snapping her fingers and breaks into a musical number with the rest of the band. Everyone else follows, with Trixie doing acrobatic stunts on top of Applejack’s barn.
>They sing in the fashion of The Saints Come Marching In: “It’s just a joooooooke! It’s just a joooooooke! It’s a joke joke joke joke joooooooke! This whole thiiiiiing it was aaaal just a joooo-ooooke! It’s just a joooooooke! It’s a joke joke joke joke joooooooke!”
>The Dazzlings ice skate up the street alongside Barney the Purple Dinosaur. Sci-Twi (who wasn’t in this story until right now) genetically programs a bowl of mashed potatoes to turn herself, Norman and Flash into immortals. They all live forever.
>Street sweepers clean up the debris as the Rockettes do their kicky dancy thingy in the middle of the road. Clowns ride by on unicycles juggling bowling pins, the Bellagio fountain appears out of nowhere and starts shooting tomato sauce into the sky.
>Everyone starts dancing in the street like in that 80’s song, while Sunset announces next year’s Super Bowl Winners on her Twitter account.
>Young men from the 1950’s get on top of nearby cars, lie on their backs with their arms and legs sticking straight up and start spinning really fast.
>Smokey the Polar Bear hops out with an Easter basket and gives it to Fluttershy.
>Smokey hops away and starts doing tumbles and flips and throws firecrackers into the sky. Giant octopus tentacles coming from the sewers do the same, sinking the Titanic all the while.
>All of the animals in Applejack’s barn get in on the singing and dancing, doing a cover of Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Dah by the Beatles as Vinyl Scratch presses play and out comes dubstep from 2010.
>>
>>29681946
>Applejack and the family band play “It’s the end of the world as we know it” on their banjos. Singing and clapping along with the rest of the party.
>Celestia, Luna and cadence all sneak a slice of cake each when no one is looking. They also each sneak a cup of milk each one.
>The festival continues. “It’s just a joooooooke! It’s just a joooooooke! It’s a joke joke joke joke joooooooke! This whole thiiiiiing it was aaaallll just a joooo-ooooke! It’s a joke joke joke joke joooooooke!”
>”Congratulations!” Yet another announcer chimes. “You’re on TV!”
>And everything was alright happily ever after.

THE END

IT'S OVER
>>
File: 1485912004437.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1485912004437.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>29681902
>One year anniversary
N-No way.
FUCK YOU TIME
>>
File: MOTION.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MOTION.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>29681954
I swear I hated this story so much. I'm glad its weight is off my shoulders. Now I gotta force the ends to my like five other stories I need to finish before Saturday.
>>29681958
St. Patrick's Day last year, man. That's when I started this. And went on and on literally every single day since. I've done it so consistently that I hate it so much now. I'm going to write more green after this is over, but no longer will I write every day. I'll force myself to skip days. I'm breaking this chain once and for all. I have to. Typing and posting literally every day is NOT what I want to do with my life. I'm so done with this after tomorrow's over.
>>
>>29681954
That shit went from most realistic zombie movie ending to most retarded in like five words.
Didn't like it too much but I'm impressed
>>
>>29681902
>Good luck, man. But you're still gonna post here from time to time too, right?
Probably, probably a bit. Depends on if I actually have anything to post.
>>
>>29681954
Jokes on you I liked that
>>
Bed time bump
>>
>>29681807
>>29682888
>>29681807
samefig bed time
>>
>>29670703
>>29672886
>>29673917
>>29680837
>>29683630
True samefag confirmed
>>
Page 9
>>
>>29682075
Good to hear
>>
Still living
>>
File: ponka.png (36KB, 122x154px) Image search: [Google]
ponka.png
36KB, 122x154px
>>
>>29687024
nobody
>>
>>29687730
>>
>>29688739
>>29687730
wasted samefag
>>
>>29688856
>>
>>29689781
>>29689781
more wasted samefignoramus
>>
>>29596629
>>
Here I am again.
For all those that don't check the new thread at >>29670569

Well, Waifu Wars Day 3 stream tomorrow.

Will it be at 4PM US Central - So far, yes, but if not, I'll keep you all informed.

How long is this week's show. 30-35 minutes.
Yes, that's the shortest show we've had.

We have the shortest match of the league so far on this show, giving me another reason to scream at Spike.

Who as a ref, belongs in the TRASH, but he's the best we got.

Matches:
Block A:

Block B:

Cue the screaming from probably me.

Cue the salt.
>>
>>29690743
Nice, appreciate the heads up..
>>
>>29596629
Man i remember when i 1st watched the show i thought about how little males there was, and that gave me weird fetish and fatasy
>becasue there are so few men born compared to women, men are obliged by law to have multiupule partners in order to sustain the population
>you will never be main 6, Royal Sisters and Queen Chrysalis breeding horse
>they will never stop nagging you about how they want a baby
>they will never pump you full of drugs making you hard for hours while turning your dick into an endless sperm dispenser
>you will never enter the room with all of them pregnant with your babies with them being in a late stages of pregnancy
>you will never feel like a proud father after procreating so many kids
>you will never fuck your wives during their pregnancies, massaging their bellies while they're leg locking you calling you hubby and other cute things
>you will never have a bunch of kids calling you dad
>you will never go on adventures with them, loving them as they grow up
>you will never have other male friends with whom you'd talk about how they're dealing with their horde of kids
>you will never have a bunch of horny milfs demanding your dick while at the same time wanting another batch of kids
Why was i born? JUST TO SUFFER?!
>>
>>29690743
Awesome, tuning in now.
>>
>>29693476
>>
>>29690733
>>29693476
>>29693908
even still more samefignoramus
>>
>>29694003
>>
>>29694504
>>29694504
even still samefignoramus
>>
Okay, so, the /mlp/ Waifu Wars Day 3 Preshow has started, featuring Wrestling and/or MLP Videos.

Please visit at https://derpy.me/bKcnS to watch the livestream. Show starts in about an hour.
>>
Day 3 is done! Somehow!

Block A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdScFrurU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oew1mr3mYFU

Block B:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIXfpEextA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-UfZvt4Hjo

RESULTS:
Twilight Sparkle(3) defeats Trixie(0) in 24:36 with the STF. Trixie is guaranteed to be going to Babbies.

Chrysalis(6) defeats Rarity(3) in 7:58 with Michinoku Driver. Chrysalis has advanced to the tournament with this win and the loss by Trixie.

Rainbow Dash(6) defeats Princess Celestia(3) in 13:55 with a School Boy Rollup.

Princess Luna(3) defeats Starlight Glimmer(0) in 16:54 via an Armlock Reversal. This sends Glimmer to Babbies, and sets up a possible 3 way tie for first, only if Luna and Tia both win on Day 5.
>>
Handles
>>
>>29596629
Did somebody say fingerbang?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuPmq7yjDnI
>>
>>29695962
>Rainbow Dash(6) defeats Princess Celestia(3)
fug
>>
>>29697521
Dash has won two matches with rollup type moves.

Somepone has to stop her Cheating? ways.

Next up is Luna.
>>
>>
MY DICK!
>>
>>29695962
Dammm, I think... I gonna FAP!
>>
>”Well Anon it seems your after school tutoring has work out in the long run” Sunset says
>Sunset steps up from the wood table with a puffed out chest and a big dorky smile.
>”I’m proud of ya!” Sunset exclaims
>You on the other hand aren’t so cheerful.
>You sit in front of sunset, playing with your pencil, with a bored expression.
“Greeeeeeeat, can I go now?” You ask impatiently.
>”Just hold on one second, I have to go use the bathroom and we will be off, I would like for us to walk out together.”
>She’s always so hard to deal with, you say in your head.
>Sunset walks put of the library, leaving only you and you thoughts.
>You lean back in the solid wood chair, looking up at the ceiling.
>Minutes go by….
>A huff of air comes out.
“OH MY GOD! HURRY UP ALREADY!”
>You say, slamming your hands onto the table.
>You accidentally send some papers flying off the table.
>You look at the papers float down to the floor and land.
>
>Amongst the table is books, papers, your binder.
>From across you can see sunset has her bag hanging off the chair.
>It’s a big ass bag too.
>With a overly large brown looking book poking out.
>If that was a textbook, it would be one you haven’t seen in any class.
>wait….
>That must be that book that has magic powers and all that bulls hit
>Doesn’t se write to someone from a far away land in this thing.
>…
>…
>Maybe just…one look wouldn’t hurt.
>Right?
>You check the door for anyone, specifically sunset.
>When you’re convinced there’s no one coming you quickly spring across the table and grand the book
>Jesus this thing is kind of big.
>You set the book in front of you, checking out the cover and it’s sunset emblem.
>Is this like her logo or something.
>Whatever.
>You open the book.
>Sunsets cursive handwriting is so neat and clean.
>She even puts little hearts on top of her I’s.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 301x168px
>>29700747
>Well if someone had a hard time deciding if this was either a girls or a boys book that would tell you.
>The book was opened in the middle to a entry from last month.
Dear Princess Twilight
Today me and this world’s Rainbow Dash helped this words princess Celestia with after school tutoring.
>Ok this got boring real quick.
>You flip through the book some more and it seems the princess actually responds to Sunset.
>Wait.
>You have a idea.
>A devious idea.
>You were just going to test out if this book is actually magical or not.
>You grab a pencil and flip to the closest empty page.
>You mimic sunsets hand writing as best as you could.
>2 words was all you needed.
Dear Princess Twittle Spurkle
S E N D N U D E S
>>
>>29698716
>>
>>29701378
>>
>>29700760
kek
>>
>>29701378
>>
File: 1470373481621.jpg (10KB, 292x316px) Image search: [Google]
1470373481621.jpg
10KB, 292x316px
>>29700760
Not bad.
>>
>>29701378
>>29701414
>>29702872
>>29698716
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
>>
>>29700760
lel
>>
File: large.jpg (296KB, 869x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
296KB, 869x1024px
>>29614813

>"Pink Penny?"
>”Y-yes boss?”
>”Remember that you’re my accountant, and that you need your fingers to work. Make sure this kid takes his job seriously or else you’ll have to learn how to write using your mouth, understood?”
>”I understand boss…”

>You’re now Sunset Shimmer.
>And you’re preparing to go to sleep.
>”Hurry up Sunset,” Sonata says with a yawn, “I want to sleep already and you know I can’t do that if the lights are turned on.”
“In a minute! I need to remove my makeup!”
>”Hmph!”
>Yeah, both you and Sonata share the same bed.
>It was awkward at first, but then you later realized that she’s the best of the Dazzling trio to share the bed with.
>The other room has another bed, which both Aria and Adagio share.
>Adagio talks in her sleep, and Aria snores loudly.
>You had a wonderful time with Anon today.
>You look at a few pics you took of him on your smartphone while you were at work.
>He’s just so charming…he’s a hard worker, he’s very strong and funny at times too.
>Frankly, you thought something was wrong with him the first time you met him.
>Somehow, you always got an eerie feeling whenever you looked at him.
>You swore you had met him before, and so had your friends.
>But they claim otherwise.
>You decided to shrug it off to get to know him better.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-20+at+01.41.50).jpg (74KB, 806x454px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-20+at+01.41.50).jpg
74KB, 806x454px
>>29705591

>You recall a few strange dreams involving you and him.
>One dream of you calling him a disgusting pervert, another when all of the girls at school gave him a severe beating and another one when he cooked something quite delicious for you.
>All of those dreams were fairly normal, and somehow they felt too real for you.
>But the one that concerns you the most is the one where he is covered in blood, and when you’re about to speak up to him his head blows up.
>Just recalling that dream makes you feel uneasy.
>Now that you think of it…could it be, that Anon, knowing how to handle a gun and fight, be involved in some way with the recent wave of crime Canterlot is going through?
>…
>Nah.
>He’s the sweetest boy you’ve ever met.
>He may be a bit rude or slightly perverted, but there’s no way he would use weapons against innocent people, or that he could be a member of Silver Fang’s gang.
>But why do you keep having that nightmare?
>And why did Anon keep that awful gun?
>You sigh.
>”…Is everything alright Sunset?”
“Huh? Y-yeah, don’t worry about anything Sonata.”
>”Are you sure? You don’t look okay at all. Did anything happen to you?”
>You stand up and turn the light off, then walk to the bed and get in it.
“Nah, everything’s fine…goodnight Sonata.”
>”Okie, night Sunset.”
>You both close your eyes and try to get some sleep.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-20+at+01.44.11).jpg (88KB, 576x575px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-20+at+01.44.11).jpg
88KB, 576x575px
>>29705598

>[“You won’t get away with this!”] Rainbow Dash yells. [“Anon will be here and he’ll kick your ass!”]
>What the?!
>You’re chained up to a wall.
>All of your friends are.
>They are all wearing lingerie and high heels.
>You look down and find out that you’re wearing lingerie as well.
>Who is Rainbow talking to?
>You don’t recognize him.
>[“Anon? Come on girl…that fool is already dead. And you six are gonna make me rich.”]
>DEAD?!
>Fluttershy starts to cry.
>[“Anon…”] She whimpers.
>[“H-he’s not dead!”] Rainbow Dash cries, [“You’re a liar!”]
>[“Oooh, denial. I like that!”] A fat person standing next to the man laughs, [“only a deluded girl could think that little son of a bitch could be alive.”]
>Some other men drag a bloody Anon into the room you and your friends are being held captive, and leave afterwards.
>[“ANON! NOO!”] Your friends yell at the same time as the fat man hands the bigger man a pistol, which he uses to shoot Anon multiple times in the head.
>Fluttershy faints, and Rainbow Dash curses at them.
>Rarity cries uncontrollably, while Applejack just mourns silently.
>Pinkie Pie…peed herself.
>You try to look at the faces of the awful men that are laughing at Anon’s lifeless body.
>As soon as you make eye contact with them, their faces melt.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16VpZ7w0KpY
>One of their faces instantly turns into Anon’s face.
>”I’m sorry Sunset…it’s all my fault,” Anon (?) says.
>The other one remains amorphous.
>”Stay away from him…” the man with no face warns you.
>>
File: large.jpg (121KB, 826x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
121KB, 826x1024px
>>29705605

“GAH!” Your eyes go wide.
>It was yet another nightmare…
>You look at your phone.
>3:12 A.M.
>Ugh.
>It was so damn creepy.
>What was that all about?
>You don’t know…and frankly you don’t want to find out the meaning of your dream.
>It concerns you so much.
>The first thing you’re gonna do in the morning is write to Princess Twilight about your strange dreams that involve Anon.
>They wouldn’t be so creepy if they didn’t feel so real.
>You even felt the chains hurting your wrists.
>Who were those men? Why were you and your friends prisoners? And most importantly…
>Why did they kill Anon?
>W-was it a prophetic dream? Will it happen in the future?
>You feel something patting your chest and belly.
>It’s…Sonata’s arm.
>That’s the only problem with sharing the same bed with her. She tends to ‘cuddle’ with you when she’s asleep.
>You sigh and place Sonata’s arm away from your body.
>[“mmm…”]
>You take another look at your smartphone and check the news.
>[Wichita Garden explosion!”]
>If you recall correctly, Anon had to deliver a pizza nearby.
>Anon…what are you getting yourself into?

---------------------------
That's it for tonight
>>
Welcome to the future~
>>
>no hooves
What do you see in this.
>>
>>29706146
I certainly don't see any hooves
>>
>>29681954
I actually like this ending. It's so stupid but I love how purposefully retarded it is.
>>
File: 1486824785039.jpg (70KB, 602x611px) Image search: [Google]
1486824785039.jpg
70KB, 602x611px
>>29705609
Fucking great man!!!
Keep it coming, you're giving me a reason to live.
>>
>>29706248
Kek
>>
>>29705609
Nice
>>
File: 1387356655918.gif (2MB, 374x312px) Image search: [Google]
1387356655918.gif
2MB, 374x312px
>>29705605
>visions of the potential future
Shit is going to get real for all the wrong reasons. Both excited and scared
>>
>>29701378
>>
enough with the bumps

at least bump with something to talk about

Who would be the best girl to be friends with and not try to have sex with
>>
Quick update, yo.
Waifu Wars Saturday should be something.
>>29710695 post is short info.

We might be sending four more to babbies.
>>
I miss the Wardrobe Malfunction threads. Those were fun.
>>
>>29709811
>>29702872
>>29701378
>>29701414
>>29703993
AAAA number one tooot
>>
>>29596629
I want to eat out VP Luna underneath her desk
>>
>>29705591
>>29705598
>>29705605
>>29705609

was the story never ending part of your plan?
>>
>>29710858
AJ or Rainbow Dash
>>
>>29711954
He has the ending ready.
>>
>>29712136
>lies
>>
File: devushki-erotika-lyudi-39475.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
devushki-erotika-lyudi-39475.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>>29712140
>memes
>>
>>29712226
>(You)
>>
>>29700760
More pls.
>>
>Cake
>>
>>29712136
actually, he has a few endings
>>
>>29713641
Like...?
>>
>>29705609
>>29705605
>>29705598
>>29705591
>anon fucks up again and "restarts" the whole thing again, finally understanding that in order to save the girls, he has to NOT interact with them at all and forget everything they've gone through
i swear to god if this is the ending
>>
>>29714226
Fuck I would literally build the wall myself if he does that.

>He has to convince his mom and dad to stay in Detrot, and live his shitty life without ever meeting his friends.

>About a week later Anon gets shot by dark ember and dies, but at least he knows that the elements are OK.

THE END
>>
>>29714615
even worse
>he kills ember and dark blood never finds him, but he has to live remembering about everthing he did with the girls, absolutely hearbroken that they dont even fucking know him
even worse if they actually do go to CHS and anon has to watch them progress in life while shunning them away + above
>>
>>29714948
>>29705609
Ya escuchaste cabron, más te vale que si termine así. Tu sabes que los quieres joder.
>>
>>29715025
pero Anonybean!
no quiero que pase eso cabron!
quiero felicidad en mi mierda

in all honesty WFD is the only green i keep coming back and actually caring for, so if it ends with a downer ending im gonna be sad and fucking pissed
>>
>>29705609
is the story ending soon?

plz no
>>
>>29710879
Nice
>>
>>29681954
I kind of want a sequel
>>
File: you disgust me beyond words.jpg (17KB, 256x287px) Image search: [Google]
you disgust me beyond words.jpg
17KB, 256x287px
>>29715044
>so if it ends with a downer ending im gonna be sad and fucking pissed
>>
>>29715865
What's the matter? Anon's gonna win in the end isn't he?
>>
Bump this thread is gold
>>
File: Uh... yeah....png (16KB, 250x391px) Image search: [Google]
Uh... yeah....png
16KB, 250x391px
>>29715922
>Anon's gonna win in the end isn't he?
>>
File: a42.png (646KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
a42.png
646KB, 600x599px
>>29716744
Only a faggot would like to have a depressing ending. I bet NaOH is gonna have Anon redeemed by removing the people destroying Canterlot and then he'll cast a vote for the final waifu.
>pic related
>>
>>29716791
>>
File: Ramsay.gif (1009KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ramsay.gif
1009KB, 500x281px
>>29716744
>>
>>29681954
This >>29715846 but maybe without the memes? Please?
>>
>>29716175
I know. Watching them talk about some garbage green is staggering.
>>
>>29717525
Especially when faggots like you pop up once in a while
>>
>>29717741
Hey, it's easy to offend you retards.
>>
>>29716791
Remember, NaOH is Mexican, and there is something we Mexicans love to do it's to screw people over.

Nomas estamos para joder al prójimo.
>>
File: piss.png (20KB, 221x36px) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
20KB, 221x36px
>>29705605
>>
>>29715865
dont know what the big deal is
if you're feeling pissed and sad after a downer ending then they did it right
a downer ending is supposed to bring you down (hence the name)
>>
>>29717937
NaOH no seas puto y dinos si el final esta cerca.
>>
>>29718152
>esta
You forgot the diacritic, fool.
>>
>>29715025
>>29715044
>>29717937
>>29718152

bad hombres
SAD!
>>
So I'm sharing this picture for a writefag to be inspired by it.
>>
>>29718861
Its late and Im drink but Ill try to give you something in the next thred
>>
>>29718603
>implicando que hay que mantener gramatica correcta en el internet
>>
>>29718918
Neat
>>
>>29719179
I think this is the first spanish sentence I have ever understood without a translator
>>
>>29721048
Then you are more than eligible to build the wall with them.
>>
>>29720891
>>
>>29719179
Yes you have to use correct grammar, the Internet is serious business!
>>
>>29720891
>>
>>29722349
>>29721572
>>29720891
samefag at usual
>>
>>29720891
>>29722349
>>29721572
>>29722461
no u
>>
So will we be returning to Humanized/EqG next thread?

If it wasn't for NaOH and that one shot before him the thread has been just bumps this last week.
>>
>>29723744
You fanboys never stop proving to be dedicated cancer.
>>
File: 9043672.jpg (212KB, 692x1153px) Image search: [Google]
9043672.jpg
212KB, 692x1153px
>>29723744
Aside from that faggot being vaguely right >>29723779 I vouch that we keep the usual name. No matter what we go for, you will always get some faggot(s) that will stay butthurt about either title.
>>
I really got nothing to share right now, I'm working on a small video for Lightning Dust vs Spitfire though for Babby preview.
>>
>>29723744
>Flowernon
>Fiftyshades
>WrestlingAnon
Im a little confused, Anon. This thread didn't do too badly to tell the truth.
>>
>>29723849
That's cool, updates are still appreciated.
>>
>>29723946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYvULzWFrP4
Did a little scrimmage match between two in the babbies. Lightning Dust and Spitfire.

That's all I got to add.
>>
>Celestia has excellence in character makeup and naming sense
>>
File: b1a.jpg (28KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
b1a.jpg
28KB, 680x649px
>>29723779
nice meme
>>
>>29718861
if it wasn't for the glasses i wouldn't know that's supposed to be twilight. looks like a steven universe character more than anything.
>>
>>29725063
>it's just a meme!
Fucking underage
>>
>>29725063
>filename
You are only making it worse for yourself
>>
File: sunbutt.png (476KB, 1032x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt.png
476KB, 1032x1600px
>>29725037
At least she has some great assets.
>>
Bump for some green, I'd write something myself but I don't think I'm that good.
>>
>>29723829
God that picture
>>
>>29725532
I'll post the first part of mine once I'm done grammar correcting. Shouldn't be too long.
>>
>>29725532
We'll take anything
>>
>>29725532
Give it a shot and don't stress out about it.

>>29726120
Take your time. Or you could save it for the next thread.
>>
>>29726132
I was considering it, but i forgot the bump limit on this board...
>>
>>29726155
>>
>>29723744
I thought we were. I'm pretty sure there was a discussion last thread between a good few people and it came to the conclusion that because there was three threads with the 'new' name we should revert back for an equal amount to see if we got back up to the pace that the new name brought. That clearly hasn't happened so I'd say the new name is back on.
>>
I, Wrestlinganon am still going to be here regardless of thread name.

Despite you know... wrestling.
>>
>>29726193
I lurk the shimmer threads as well as here, and they have been going really slow recently too. A couple of Anons there even brought it up recently. And they usually blew through a thread in like two to three days whereas now it takes them like a week. Considering that with >>29723924, I think the board itself as a whole is just going at slow hiatus speed and we're doing relatively fine. It's actually been better than the last thread too. It's not perfect but honestly we can manage this.
>>
>>29726193
That was the decision we came too, yes. So yeah, we should come up with the next name to try out for the new thread now.

The complaint some anons had with "The EQG General" is that it's too generic, anyone have something better?
>>
>>29726193
>>29726638
The decision wasn't to match the pace but to improve from the last thread. Which we did, there has been more content than the last thread. I really don't know what you're talking about here.
>>
>>29726638
EQG/Humanized did the job last time.
>>29726702
Under the new name we got a bunch of new writers, which we have since lost, of course we had more content in this thread compared to the last one seeing as it was basically an empty thread. The wrestling anon was basically the only content we got for this thread and he's moved to his own thread now.
>>
>>29726833
He's literally still here >>29726207
>>
>>29726702
We definitely had more content and a faster pace in the new name threads, but as >>29726193 said, we thought since there were 3 EQG threads we would give Fingerbang 3 threads in return to be fair, and then try out the new name again. Even Green said it was an okay idea.

There's no harm in having another EQG thread, because we can always go back to the old name whenever we want, as it's already been proven.
>>
>>29726960
They said if the next thread (this thread) did worse or didn't improve then we'd go back. It was conditional depending on if this thread did better or stay the same or do worse than the thread the decision was in. And it did do better.
>>
>>29726960
>>29727009
Forgot to add this but Green being nostalgic was the only reason we went back to this name to begin with. But I will admit I remember last thread he said he was 50/50 on this so he probably stopped caring by now.
So while it was pretty much his call last time, I doubt he's going to step in now.
>>
>>29725063
dutygenerate hootershy
>>
>>29727064
>tfw hootershy isn't a tag on db anymore
>>
File: Hank-Hill-upset-gif.gif (468KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hank-Hill-upset-gif.gif
468KB, 500x350px
>>29727776
What? What's the replacement then?
>>
>>29728251
Busty Fluttershy
>>
File: electric doggo.jpg (27KB, 480x430px) Image search: [Google]
electric doggo.jpg
27KB, 480x430px
>>29728269
That's shitty
>>
>>29727776
>>29728269
You weren't kidding, and they did it for the other boob character tags too. Why the fuck did they do that?
>>
>>29727009
>it did do better
Compared to the previous thread yes but then there's more life in a graveyard compared to the thread. This thread has been about on par, maybe a little worse, than before the name swap but it has been far worse than the three renamed ones.
>>
>>29728353
If it were in par with a graveyard then we would have had nothing posted, or one contributor at best.
>>
>>
File: 1423017674046.jpg (118KB, 750x870px) Image search: [Google]
1423017674046.jpg
118KB, 750x870px
>>29728633
>>
File: 1423018382537.png (899KB, 4233x5987px) Image search: [Google]
1423018382537.png
899KB, 4233x5987px
>>29728637
>>
File: 1423019261560.png (923KB, 3800x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1423019261560.png
923KB, 3800x5000px
>>29728641
>>
File: 1423019324005.jpg (269KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
1423019324005.jpg
269KB, 565x565px
>>29728646
>>
File: 1423019387570.png (361KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1423019387570.png
361KB, 700x700px
>>29728651
>>
File: 1423020584758.png (339KB, 2242x2842px) Image search: [Google]
1423020584758.png
339KB, 2242x2842px
>>29728655
>>
File: 1424585837286.png (358KB, 967x541px) Image search: [Google]
1424585837286.png
358KB, 967x541px
>>29728661
>>
>>29728306
I blame the SJW's
You know that they are against creativity and fun.
>>
File: 1425341953857.png (380KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
1425341953857.png
380KB, 600x621px
>>29728667
>>
New thread.
>>29728676
>>29728676
>>29728676
>>
File: 8 minutes per hour.gif (158KB, 333x355px) Image search: [Google]
8 minutes per hour.gif
158KB, 333x355px
>>29728679
Also, for all of the future stories I write, it will be under this trip (my main one) because I dropped my secondary GreentextSavant one on the day after St. Patrick's Day because of the one year anniversary.
>>29728353
From what I can tell, it did fine. In fact, there have been at least four writefags posting in here, including NaOH and I. We're doing fine, trust me.
>>29726960
>>29727037
These are true. I was okay with the idea, but I was also completely divided on the subject. And thing did start improving so far, which is good news because that rebound is finally coming into fruition.
>>29726413
And yes, I am currently lurking 7 different threads, and they are all going slower than usual (including the Shimmer thread where I also saw them complaining about the board going slow).
I'm about to repost the rest of that silly art story in the next thread so there's something there in the beginning to kick things off.
>>
>>29728767
Damn, not sure how I messed up my tripcode when I literally paste these things from a document.
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.