[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full synopsis of Trixie book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 51AAdAbBAeL.jpg (49KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
51AAdAbBAeL.jpg
49KB, 345x500px
"The great and powerful Trixie is back in Ponyville, looking for a special cloak for her biggest show ever—she’s sure her new trick will get her invited to the legendary Starmane Society of Magicians! When an accident gives Trixie the ability to turn ordinary things into precious gems just by touching them, she’s sure she’s stumbled upon the best trick ever. At first, Trixie loves the attention, but then her Midas hoof becomes way more trouble than it’s worth. Can Rarity and Twilight Sparkle help Trixie reverse the curse?"

Excited, /mlp/? Should be out Monday.
>>
File: 1484785103705.png (61KB, 700x796px) Image search: [Google]
1484785103705.png
61KB, 700x796px
>>29596225
Let's make bets on how many animals Trixie kills with her power.
I'll put money down on "frog".
>>
>>29596225
Berrows writing suck. To be honest.
>>
>>29596225
>Rarara and Twiggles
>no Glimmer
thank fuck
>>
File: 3636.png (177KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3636.png
177KB, 758x1024px
>>29596225
Since books aren't canon, why would anyone read them if they have unlimited source of fanfics on FIMfiction? At least the comics have some cute ponies if they have a good artist. Berrow's books are just pages of pointless filler unrelated to the show.
>>
>>29596291
The books have had events directly referenced on the show. The comics have had, at most, a reference to a game.
>>
>>29596359
>The books have had events directly referenced on the show.
Source? I need to know which episodes to strike out of my canon.
>>
>>29596373
The Mane Event, where the Rockapalooza that Pinkie held in a book is mentioned directly.
>>
>>29596273
>>29596291
you're trying too hard
>>
>>29596225
>Excited, /mlp/?
I've really enjoyed Berrow's books, so I'll say yes. It'll be a welcome change from the comics.
If Starlight doesn't show up in a big way to help her friend in this one then I'll be curious how she'll write her out.
>Should be out Monday.
Monday night actually. Same time as the comics, but a day earlier.
>>
>>29597144
After thinking about it for a few minutes though, I think >>29597194 is what will likely happen.
>>
>>29596254
hopefully she kills twilight and replaces her as main character
>>
this book better be good, we are way overdue for good trixie content
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.