[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Ain't Nothin But A Number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 49

"Correct Subject Slumber Party" Edition

Previous thread: >>29447837

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, DILF, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here. Or two characters of mature age. Or two foals. Do what you like, really.

All the stories so far are here: http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ
>>
>>29591463
Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:

>A history lesson with Cheerilee that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challenges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerby for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pity on her, and taking her out for ice cream
>In order to raise some cash for a fundraiser, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would mildly annoy you while turning you on.
>>
>>29591466
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unknowingly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
> Innocente Pipsqueak is visited every first of month by Princess Luna that give him a wet dreams. Various fetish and strange situation thanks to the oneirc dimension (anthro)
> TeenFlurry heart have a crush. King Thorax, and plane to seduce him with a lots of love druring a diplomatic mission
> Cloudy Quartz, Twilight Valvet, Cookie Crumbles and Mrs. Shy free night. The group seduces a young colt that have the (Mis)fortune to encounter the MILFs.
> Sleepover between SweetieBelle and Button Smash, but the poor filly is sick. Rarity entertain the colt and play with some games... fun games
> Pumpkin and Pound Cake are betrayed by their first partners. Pinkie Pie want make the children smile again.
> TeenFeatherweight work with Photo Finish, but, between all the models, he have shots only for his mentor and ex model. With a photoset and no models, he ask to the older mare to be a model for one last day.
>Kid!Anon hangs out with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie take turns babysitting Kid!Anon. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>>
up
>>
Oh hello, I wondered what happened
>>
>>29592189
Blame the mods for letting barneyfag flood the board with 'threads'

Him and the glimmerniggers
>>
Dammit, I knew I should've bumped last time.
>>
>>29591472
Ehhh... ok.
>>
Up it goes
>>
>>29591779
>>
>>29595846
>>
>>29591466
>>29591472
>>Kid!Anon hangs out with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>>Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie take turns babysitting Kid!Anon. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters

These sound fun....and lewd.
>>
live, good general
>>
So, I've found out that chase scenes aren't as fun when they're written and you can't see the vehicles at all.
This is gonna be... interesting to write.

Also, did I miss anything important during downtime?
>>
>>29597340
I don't think so, it's been very quiet
>>
>>29597447
We need to bring some more life back here.
>>
File: 83c.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
83c.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>29591463
>be 7 or 8
>mom works at daycare center
>get treated like royalty because boss's kid
>women who work there always hug or try to tickle me
>notice it makes the older boys upset that I get all the attention
Then I grew up and got ugly & autistic
>>
>>29599183
>>
>You'll never go to a bar in Canterlot planning on seducing a milf not knowing that you were their prey as soon as you walked in the door.
>>
>>29600315
I mean, there's nothing stopping you from trying it at your local bar, lack of horses notwithstanding.
>>
>>29597340
When describing the chase, instead of focusing on the actions themselves (except for the important ones, of course) maybe focus more on the emotions on the characters during the chase? The adrenaline, sweaty palms gripping the steering wheel so tightly their knuckles turn white, holding their breath during tight and fast turns, that sort of thing?
Just a suggestion, haven't ever written any chase scenes myself but thought I'd offer up an idea at least
>>
>>29595303
>Be Anon.
>Be solving a rubix cube.
>When she said show her what your fingers could do you didn't think she ment this.
>>
>"Anon, your progress this quarter is less than satisfactory."
>>
>>29601701
>"This isn't nearly enough semen to provide satisfactory results."
>"I expect you to work harder to reach a more acceptable amount before the end of the month, understand?"
>"And eat more fruit. Your most recent batch tasted more bitter than the last one."
>"Honestly Anon, do try to keep up some measure of professionalism, or it will rate poorly on your performance review."

>"And don't forget, my office, in 2 hours. Don't be late, have your clothes removed by the time I arrive and have your member presented and ready. And refer to me as 'Madam'. Understood?"
[Professional vulvar winking]
>>
>>29599562
>>
UP UP AND UP IT SHALL GO!
>>
>>29599183
boop
>>
>>29602273
>>
>>29603992
>>
>>29601824
Not bad.
>>
>>29604736
>>
Do you consider Cheerilee an older mare?
>>
>>29606113
The show has had flashbacks that seem to suggest she's around the same age as Rarity (but the show has sometimes reused models for fillies to pad out scenes, like seeing a filly Derpy and Dinky in the same shot, so who knows if that's intentional or not), while the comics put her and Mayor Mare at the same age, who both seemed to be the same age as Shining Armor (but it's the comics, so the canon is suspect at best).
I prefer to think of her as being the same age as Big Mac, considering they interacted like they were old friends/acquaintances, which falls in line with the comics, but it still doesn't make her that old.

There were some good ideas on this thread though about her starting to feel older and started getting desperate to find someone before she gets too old, and that's why she can sometimes act a bit childish and do silly things like dressing up as a cheerleader and cheering with the foals.

In any case, she doesn't have to be old to fit in on this thread, it's just a matter of how old her potential partner is
>>
>>29606113
>>29606251
Also, you can just make a story where she is older
We used to have discussions on this thread about which of the younger ponies, like the mane 6, would make great older mares (and which of the older would have been really cute/fuckable as fillies)
>>
>>29606988
>>
>>
>>29606988
>>
>>29609008
>>
Good night bump
>>
Where is da
>green
>>
>>29609008
>>
>>29611358
Did you look under the tray?
>>
>>29612458
Read all about it, expect 2011.
>>
>>29601824
>>29608153
Source? For...reasons
>>
>>29613480
Goddamit. WHERE IS YOUUUUUUUUUUR THINKING!?

Click "Image Search" and done.
>>
>>29613480
For science, you lazy bum
>https://derpibooru.org/1372312
>https://derpibooru.org/1372316
>https://derpibooru.org/1372319
>https://derpibooru.org/1372324
>>
>>29613750
>>29613480
Forgot to add this one
>https://derpibooru.org/1285088
>>
>9
>>
File: tumblr_o1g7x7kbQD1qbytw2o1_250.gif (337KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1g7x7kbQD1qbytw2o1_250.gif
337KB, 250x141px
>>29613672
>>29613750
>>29613753
AGH I TOTALLY FORGOT I COULD DO THAT! I'M A HUGE FUCKING IDIOT!
>>
>>29615037
Alright, take it easy.
>>
>>29614421
>>
>>29606113
Canonically she is as old as Rarity.

However in the context of the thread I think her and several other mares count as old because their personality fits perfectly, or their character design gives that impression.
>>
File: take your medicine dear.png (204KB, 482x790px) Image search: [Google]
take your medicine dear.png
204KB, 482x790px
>>
>>29617202
Source?
>>
>>29617877
https://derpibooru.org/1129827
>>
>>29617202
>>29617918
I'd breed the hell out of that cute little nurse.
>>
>>29618895
Butt
>>
>>29620510
>>
>>29621244
>>
>>29618234
He's my fav
>>
>>29621770
"She" goddammit!
>>
>>29621770
>>29621781
She's heckin cute, anon. Bet she'd be really fun in bed.
>>
File: 1486967856393.jpg (496KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486967856393.jpg
496KB, 853x1024px
>>
>>29621768
>>
I posted a story to a pic on Derpibooru some time ago.
https://derpibooru.org/1323124

It plays with the idea that females in Equestria grow up very quickly, fully maturing from girls to women sometimes in just a few months but never taking more than a year.
And because these young girls physically become women so quickly, the other ladies in the community take it upon themselves to help their new 'sisters' get used to their new adult status by welcoming them into the matriarchal society that dominates Equestria.

>"Well, hello darling!" Rarity cooed as she saw a familiar mother-son pair, "I see you brought Button Mash along."

>"I did. And who is this lovely young lady with you Miss Rarity?" Button’s mom motioned to a gorgeous young woman getting out of her deck chair to join them.

>The fashionista chuckled, "Why, she’s someone young Master Mash ought to know very well. Though I realize he hasn’t seen her since the beginning of Summer."

>"Well Button, aren’t you going to say hello?" his mother chided.

>"Um, I don’t really know who this lady is, Mom." he muttered. Then, to the strange woman, "Are you Sweetie Belle’s cousin? You look a lot like her."

>The buxom girl giggled, clearly indulging in a private joke. Finally, she bent over slightly and looked the boy in the eyes. "Silly, it’s me!"

>"S-Sweetie Belle?!" He couldn’t believe it. "But you’re shorter than I am—I mean you were… What is going on?"

(1/3)
>>
>>29624395

>Button Mash couldn’t help but stare. The older looking female who stood before him definitely had the same hair and mannerisms as his friend from school, but she was definitely NOT the slim little girl he remembered. He couldn’t help but let his eyes wander over her buxom new body. Sweetie Belle stood nearly as tall as her older sister (and his mom) and she had a figure that was a match for any one of the busty babes hanging out by the pool. Her large, perky boobs and taught, round butt where barely contained by a skimpy bikini that would have looked silly on her just a few months ago, but now struggled to contain her womanly curves!

>Noticing the attention her schoolmate was giving her body, Sweetie hunched over a little, as though she was shy. Rarity noticed and tsk’d at her.

>"Now don’t be shy Sweetie Belle, you knew this was coming. Better you meet one of your friends first, right?"

>Button Mash heard his mom chime in. "That’s right dear. I assume you got your growth spurt a little early?" The grown girl nodded affirmatively. "Well, don’t you worry, Sweetie Belle. There’s always one girl in a class who gets hers before anyone else and grows up all the faster for it!" The older woman laughed. "I’ll bet it was quite a surprise. They tell you it’s supposed to take a whole year to become an adult and you do it over summer vacation."

>Rarity smirked as she put her hands on her younger sister’s shoulders and nudged her to stand up strait.

>"I should say so," the designer responded in place of her sibling, "She went from training bras to d-cups almost overnight!" Sweetie blushed and Rarity admonished her, "Now now, you don’t have anything to be shy about. Not with THAT body!"

>Button’s mom agreed, "That’s right. You’re a woman now, my dear. You have to act like one. And no woman should be bashful about her body, especially in front a little boy." She glanced down at her son.

(2/3)
>>
>>29624419

>"Hey, she’s younger than I am!" Button said defensively. He glared at Sweetie Belle who looked chagrined.

>"That may be, but she’s all grown up. She’s an adult now and you should remember that," his mother scolded.

>At that, Sweetie perked up, though she still looked around nervously.

>Sensing that Sweetie still needed some confidence, Button’s mom gave her son a pat on the head.

>"Why don’t you go run along and play, dear? I’m going to head to the spa. I hear their full body massages are the best. Rarity, Sweetie Belle, would you care to join me?"

>Sensing what the other woman was up too, Rarity joined in. "I would be delighted to, and so would Sweetie." She winked at her younger sister, "I hear the masseuses here are quite the hunks!"

>Sweetie Belle opened her mouth and looked like she was going to ask if it was really alright for her to join in on an activity that sounded so… adult, but then something seemed to click in her mind and she smiled a bit more confidently. She stood up strait and even thrust her chest out a little.

>"Yeah, that sounds great!" Sweetie thought for a moment and then got a wicked little grin. "Do you think they’d mind if I asked them to massage more than just my back?"

>Her companions howled at the saucy innuendo. They immediately started chatting and joking as they left the pool. Button Mash shook his head as he watched the women head towards the main building. If he hadn’t known any better he would have sworn that all three females had been gal-pals for years.

(3/3)

So what do you all think? Is this a theme that this thread might like?
The idea is that boys have to grow up the normal way so the fact that their female classmates all become adults way before they do helps explain Equestria's natural matriarchy.
>>
>>29623170
>>
>>29624433
So, puberty happening on a span of months instead of years? Seems like an interesting concept to me.
>>
>>29625197
>>
>>29625475
Right, but it's not just that.
It's also about the fact that these girls are expected to become full blown adults so quickly, and that really comes from two things.

First, the young women look like adults and all the grown-ups around them encourage them to embrace their new adulthood.
And second, because of their cutey marks they magical know how to perform their chosen profession, so they can go right out and start their careers.

I picture this leading to these growing girls having seismic shifts in their thinking.

Like, one day a newly grown young lady is standing by a classmate she knows and she looks down on the shorter boy and thinks, "Wow, he looks like such a little kid."
And then she realizes that, holy cow she's a woman now!

Stuff like that.
>>
>>29624433
I liked it. Just seemed like Button was kinda forgotten by such a close 'friend' fairly quickly and abandoned. Also why did his mom bring him just to leave him all alone.
>"Hey Button come with me it'll be fun!"
"Are you sure? Sounds like I'll kinda be alone there with a bunch of older women who won't wanna play."
>"Sure! Your friend Sweetie Bell will probably even be there!"
"Okay."
>Ten minutes later.
>"Hey Sweetie Bell let's leave Button and go get a massage, you're obviously a grown woman now. "
Kinda seems like a bitch move. Plus she really wasn't scared to demean him in front of Sweetie.
>>
>>29626413
All valid criticisms.
I wrote that in a hurry and tried to base it on the pic in Derpibooru as much as possible.
In othe words it's got a lot of holes and isn't the most well thought out thing I've ever written.
I did envision that here would be other kids there since Spike is in the original image as well.

And the place is kind of like a cruise ship where you can split up and go do your own thing so Button's mom would have turned him loose anyway. Taking Sweetie with her was more about spending needed 'girl-time' with the unsure young woman than being rude to her son.

Related to that, I didn't think of what his mom said as demeaning her son, it was more like, Sweetie is now an adult according to their standards and Button is still a kid, and kids shouldn't sass adults.
That's what I was going for anyway.

I can definitely see where you're coming from though, so thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.
>>
Cont. from this >>29626895

>>>29626413
Plus she really wasn't scared to demean him in front of Sweetie.

>And no woman should be bashful about her body, especially in front a little boy." She glanced down at her son.

Oh, you mean this line. Yeah that was a little demeaning. Not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that.
>>
>>
File: blyat.jpg (23KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
23KB, 328x328px
>>29626291
Plaid Stripes kind of puts a rather large hole on that theory, considering she's like... I dunno, 14, 15 or something? She looks like a teenager is what I'm saying.
>>
>>29628087
>>
>>29628633
Well sure, she looks like a teenager.
But I reviewed the episode, Saddle Row Review, and I couldn't find where it ever mentioned her actual age.

So going by this idea she could have just been in the middle of her growth spurt.
>>
>>29629552
>>
Up it goes
>>
>>29631263
>>
File: e4ii-1432610704-257029-full.png (219KB, 838x954px) Image search: [Google]
e4ii-1432610704-257029-full.png
219KB, 838x954px
>"Bend me over, sonny"
>>
>>29632588
Oh.
Oh no.
>>
File: dR7mnxQ.gif (1MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
dR7mnxQ.gif
1MB, 339x336px
>>29632588
>>
File: fuck you I do what I want.jpg (79KB, 659x262px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you I do what I want.jpg
79KB, 659x262px
>>29632990
>>29633116
Yes?
>>
File: h975n.gif (482KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
h975n.gif
482KB, 500x199px
>>29633228
>>
File: shfg.gif (4MB, 482x468px) Image search: [Google]
shfg.gif
4MB, 482x468px
>>29633331
Oh...
>tfw not allowed to help a hard-working, nurturing and dedicated old mare feel young and loved again for the first time in ages
>>
>>29631263
>>
File: 122.jpg (44KB, 613x487px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
44KB, 613x487px
>>29633397
>nurturing and dedicated old mare feel young and loved again for the first time in ages

Take her out somewhere she might like and enjoy not dusting the cobwebs off her cuch her heart might not be able to take it and you don't want to be accused of murder or something not only that getting the stink eye from AJ, Macintosh and apple bloom....or just get her a horse dildo.
>>
File: Blanche_Devereaux[1].jpg (51KB, 353x282px) Image search: [Google]
Blanche_Devereaux[1].jpg
51KB, 353x282px
>>29634689

Not even into old folks, but seeing granny smith strut around the farm letting everyone know she's the only one getting laid would be hilarious.
>>
File: cool.png (84KB, 942x580px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
84KB, 942x580px
>>29632588
>>29633228
>>29633397
I believe in you man.
>>
File: bfd901.png (95KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bfd901.png
95KB, 1000x1000px
>>29632588
I'd fuck her. Oldest woman I ever had IRL was 50, I was 29 at the time. That was some of the best pussy I ever had.
>>
>>29636674
How'd you manage that, anon?
>>
>>29637019
He probably asked nicely.
>>
>>29637762
That's all you have to do? Ask nicely? I've been overthinking this.
>>
>>29631263
boop
>>
File: Anon wants some velvety cake.png (548KB, 636x2124px) Image search: [Google]
Anon wants some velvety cake.png
548KB, 636x2124px
>>
>>29639609
Great, now I want red velvet cake.
>>
>>29641214
>>
>>29641214
>>
>9
>>
>>29644194
I thought it was Kevinsano from the thumbnail.
>>
>8 bumps in a row.
>>
And... bump.
Here's hoping for green.
>>
What is the preference for green? 2nd or 3rd person? Never wrote green before but I have been kicking an idea around in my head for a while for human and older mare.
>>
>>29648015
Second person is the norm, and what I'd prefer.
>>
>>29647987
>>
>>29647376
hory shit
>>
File: professional cougars.png (423KB, 1280x686px) Image search: [Google]
professional cougars.png
423KB, 1280x686px
>Obligatory "Mayor Mare isn't mature but Soarin' is" comment
>>
>10
>>
File: 1452045340999.jpg (125KB, 791x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1452045340999.jpg
125KB, 791x1447px
>>
>>29652521
>>
>Push snootle for instant milf action
bump
>>
>>29652521
>>
>>29654721
>>
Zesty Gourmand on Anon action
>https://derpibooru.org/1374326
>https://derpibooru.org/1374316
>https://derpibooru.org/1374329
>https://derpibooru.org/1374331
>https://derpibooru.org/1374343
>https://derpibooru.org/1374346
>>
>>29655552
That's pretty good
>>
>>29655552
I'm impressed he managed to make Zesty look like an eastern Germanic Bond villain instead of a fucking gremlin.
>>
>>29656888
>>
>>29640320
http://pastebin.com/zPfWJk0S
>>
>>29658501
That escalated quickly.
>>
“Let’s just keep going with the story.”
>So, they somehow managed to slip by with a bunch of crates and half a cider press machine.
>And people say you don’t have to worry about people taking your shit if you live in the rural areas.
“C’mon, let’s go.” You say, reaching for your car keys.
>”Where?” Applejack asks.
>You stop and turn around, looking at AJ like she had two heads.
“To get your shit back.” You say, as matter-of-factly as possible.
>”We ain’t gonna catch ‘em if they’re on a bik—“
“’Jack, it’s Snips and fucking Snails, they probably fell down five times already.”
>Applejack grumbles.
>”Why would they steal our stuff?” She asks, sounding indignant.
“Sunset.”
>Applejack expression drops, and she turns at you with an angry glare.
>”Anon.”
“Yeah?”
>”Get in the goddamn truck.”
>”Holy crap, did she really swear?” Applebloom asks, not entirely believing you.
“Yeah, you should’ve seen her. She was, like, fucking red in the face, steam coming out of the ears like a cartoon kind of pissed.”
>”Damn.”
>Applejack takes off towards the house, with you behind her.
>”I’ll get it runnin’, th—“
“That thing’s gonna catch on fire before we even get off the road, we’re taking my car.” You say, interrupting her.
>”How’s yer rice cooker gonna help in any way?”
“Besides the fact that it can reach the speed limit without the engine falling out?”
>”So?” She asks, clearly unconcerned with the laws of thermodynamics.
>You sigh, rubbing your hand on your face.
“They’re on a bike, and your truck barely fits inside the barn.”
>Applejack starts to retort, but stops midway through.
>”Yeah, fair enough.”
>>
>>29659771
>”I’m more impressed of the fact that you got my sister to agree with ya.” Applebloom comments.
“It’s not that hard… Well, it is, but the thing is, as long as she can’t come back with anything she usually agrees.”
>”I should write this down…” She says, looking around for paper.
“See, it’s a lot like driving rail spikes, sometimes it all goes smoothly, and other times you have to beat them over the head with a blunt object.”
“…What, are we just gonna stand here? Move!” You say to Applejack.
>She takes off towards your car, but stops and turns toward the house.
“The hell are you doing?”
>”I’ll be right there, you get the car runnin’!” She says, before slamming the front door closed.
>You’re never going to understand this chick.
>After making your way to the car, you crank the ignition, the turbos spinning to life as the engine starts.
“That was the first I cold started the car after Carl installed the turbos, it was pretty fucking cool.” You tell Applebloom.
>”…Then how did you get to work in the first place?” Applebloom asks, not convinced on your storytelling skills.
“You see, I had everything set up to install back at Carl’s garage, but I had to leave because, y’know, I have to get up at five in the morning.” You say.
>”And?”
“So the next day when I’m about to call a cab, Carl phones me and says he worked all night to get them installed and he’s got the car waiting for me, and he brought it out when I called to tell him I was outside.”
>”Don’t they take like an hour tops to install?” She asks.
“Yeah, Carl probably threw them together five minutes before I got there and told he worked his ass off.”
>You grip the steering wheel and step on the gas before letting it go, making the turbos flutter.
>You’re gonna have to take this thing for a proper spin som—Oh, right.
>And they say farming is boring work.
>>
>>29659774
>Before you can keep screwing around with the car, you see Applejack go out of the house.
>She steps into the car carrying a… briefcase?
>”It was the rifle, wasn’t it?” Applebloom says, between chews of the bread she grabbed.
“Yeah, you’d think I would’ve realized sooner.”
>Applejack opens the brie—Okay, she brought her fucking gun.
“A bit excessive, don’t you think?”
>”Why? I ain’t gonna shot ‘em.” She says, as she racks the action.
“Somehow I’m not convinced.”
>”Darn it Anon, they’re plastic bullets.” She says, taking off the magazine and showing it to you.
“I’ll never figure out why she loads her home defense rifle with that. Or why she bought a Chinese bullpup in the first place.”
>”I know, right? I’d always figured she’d go for a Winchester or somethin’.”
“Wonder where she got the flat top for it, though…” You say, mostly to yourself.
>”Oh, she made that thing, soldered a bunch of crap together. Spent like three hours on it.”
>Southerners.
>”I still think it’s a bad idea to run after ‘em on this pressure cooker.”
“Trust me, it’s not.” You say, putting the car into gear.
>”We’re never gonna catch up to them in this th—“
>”You floored it, didn’t you?” Applebloom asks.
”It’s a good thing the safety was on, because I’m pretty sure your sister tried to shoot me.”
>You leave the farm behind, hot on the trail of the surprisingly competent apple thiefs.
>”How the heck are we supposed to know where they went?” Applejack asks, leaning over the console.
“There.” You say, pointing to the single mud track on the road.
>”Well, butter my knickerbockers, that was easy.”
>I… what?
>You ignore… whatever the fuck that was, and keep following the mud trail.
>The mud trail disappears, and you can hear Applejack mutter something under her breath.
>Well shit, looks like the—
>…Jesus Christ.
>>
>>29659780
>Off in the distance, you can see Snips and Snails screaming at each other.
>And about a third off the apples scattered on the road.
“Remember that ‘surprisingly competent’ thing I said?”
>”Yeah, I was about to say.” Applebloom answers.
>Snips gets off the bike to pick them up, and you take the chance to accelerate and catch up to them.
>It works perfectly, as the sight of a car loaded with a pissed off Southerner and a mildly peeved Canadian makes Snips fall over when he tries to run back to the bike.
>You speed past him and drift the car into a stop in front of the bike.
>Applejack throws open the door, and you try to grab her by the shirt.
”Hey, don’t get out of th—“
>Before you can finish, Snips jumps back onto the bike and they speed past you.”
>Applejack curses something, and jumps back into your car.
“What did I fucking say?” You say, putting the transmission into first.
>You step into the accelerator, flipping the car around, leaving a cloud of tire smoke behind you.
>As you shift to second gear, Applejack pipes up.
>”Consarnit, how in the heck are we supposed to stop ‘em now?” She says, apparently trying to throw every minced oath in the English language into a sentence.
“Well, ramming usually works, we’re way faster than them.”
>Applejack looks at you like… well, like you just suggested ramming someone off a bike.
“Listen, our best bet is to box them in; they’re obviously not going to stop.”
>”…Yeah, that seems like the best bet here.”
“Or, y’know, you can shoot ‘em.”
“Pretty sure your sister wanted to bash me with the stock back there.”
>>
>>29659783
And that's all I have for now.

Too bad there wasn't a third person around, I could've thrown a couple MST3K jokes in there.
>>
A concept for a story

> Prince Poofy Eros (rule63 Fluffy Heart) is the first alicorn newborn in eons... the first male alicorn newborn in eons. His love magic is simple too strong and unstable, and all the mares around him (old and young) could see it.
> Rule63 (only Fluffy Heart), Grow Up (mane6 are now milf, CMC young adult), innocent and naive colt, strong aura of lust (light MC), anthro (because reasons), all the mares that you want in all the context.

I want write this by myself, but my english is very broken.
>>
>>29659965
>anthro
And... You lost me. Sorry, friend.
Also, bump
>>
>>29659344
Ay, he asked for some 'Red velvet' didn't he?
>>
>>29659965
>anthro

Now you done it.
>>
>>29660957
>>
goodnight bump
>>
>10
>>
>>29659965
Honestly, I been meaning to write an anthro story for a while, but that never goes well 'round these parts.
>>
>>29644194
HOW do we FUCK?
>>
>>29659795
That good anyway.
>>
>>29664794
To be fair, the times that there have been green with anthro in this thread they have usually been left unfinished not because of bad reactions (aside from some grumblings maybe but I can't recall ever seeing outright hate reactions) but because the writers simply left and never came back or just gave up

>>29666575
Hotdog her flanks, anon!
>>
>Be a babysitter for Sweetie Belle
>Sweetie Belle is so cute
>One day, she starts putting on Rarity's dress
>"Come see! Come see!"
>So you did.
>Your eyes widened as you saw how the fit did not fit her in the slightest.
>Her tiny feet could barely sit tight in the high heels.
>Your eyes worked their way up to her small legs and over to her chest.
>One major indicator that the dress was not a fit for her was that the top was this close to falling off.
>The thought of it barely hiding her nude chest caused you to have a boner.
>"Am I not beautiful for you?"
>She then lifted her dress to show more of her legs...
>And the glimpse of her classic white panties caused you to consider something that has never occurred to you.
>You wanted to treat Sweetie like the woman she pretends to be.
>>
File: 145728958210.gif (783KB, 436x320px) Image search: [Google]
145728958210.gif
783KB, 436x320px
>>29667089
my body is ready
>>
>>29667089
>You went over and picked up Sweetie Belle
>"W-wha!" She cried out as you looked down at her dress and could see her bare chest.
>You just smiled and asked if she really wants to be a woman.
>She hesitated while you took her to Rarity's room.
>She nodded.
>You dropped her on the bed, the high heels flying off of her feet.
>As Sweetie Belle re-positioned herself, you moved your hands, feeling up her warm legs until they reached her thighs and soon, her panties.
>You pulled them down, just slightly to reveal her vagina.
>"Uuuuh, Anon, t-that's my private place! Rarity told me that no one can see it..."
>You told her that it only applied to girls and that women can allow people to see it if they want.
>After a moment, she agreed and you pulled down her panties.
>As you got on top of her, you could see her nipples poking out of her dress.
>You pulled down the dress and began to lick at her little pink nubs.
>Her cute little giggles only caused your penis to harden.
>"It tickles..."
>You then felt her curly hair with your fingers, running them through and smelling the nice aroma as you kissed Sweetie Belle on the lips.
>"Mmmmmm!"
>You could see Sweetie Belle's eyes widen as you snuck your fingers into her moist vagina.
>You didn't want to do too much.
>This was her first time, and you wanted to make it memorable.
>Your other hand felt around her chest, not just her small, barely developing breasts.
>Eventually, you stopped kissing her and got up, moving down to her legs.
>You began to kiss at her tiny feet, before working your way up to her legs.
>Sweetie looked at you with curiosity before you entered her inner legs.
>With a kiss to her pussy, she gave out the cutest shriek you ever had.
>"Aaah... B-being a woman is so strange!"
>You took a moment to think about this.
>You already can't go back...
>So the only path was forward.
>>
File: 1488225697559.jpg (36KB, 364x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488225697559.jpg
36KB, 364x720px
>>29667261
>sweetie sex green
damn it's not even my birthday
>>
>>29667261
>You got up and undid your pants.
>You gently positioned yourself onto Sweetie Belle, lifting her legs in the process.
>You gazed longingly at Sweetie Belle's emerald orbs and asked her if she really wants to be a woman.
>She looked at you and smiled.
>"Of course I want to be one."
>With that, you pulled down your underwear and began to slowly insert your erect cock into her small vagina.
>You warned her beforehand at the pain of her hymen breaking.
>You held her hand as the head entered and ripped it in two.
>She gripped your hand tightly as she closed her eyes and clenched her teeth
>God, she was cute.
>You did tiny, small humps, only getting a third of your penis inside.
>You weren't sure how deep her vagina was, but you didn't want to take chances
>So you just let her juices lube your penis as you slowly inserted in and out.
>You wanted to enjoy this moment.
>You wanted Sweetie Belle to enjoy this moment.
>You wanted to treat her like such a woman that you refused to cum until she did.
>Your sex with her is to ensure that SHE got off to it, not you.
>"Aaaah, Anon... I'm feeling warm..."
>She blushed and held you.
>You told her it was natural and continued your thrusting.
>Her voice became louder and soon she grabbed the back of your t-shirt.
>You couldn't handle it anymore.
>But thankfully, it seemed Sweetie Belle couldn't either.
>"S-something's coming... I think I need to pee!"
>Sure enough, with one gasp, Sweetie Belle got her first orgasm.
>As she finished cumming, she slowly panted before she looked to you.
>"I... I love you, Anon..."
>She then passed out.
>You just gave a few more thrusts before you too orgasmed, right into her vagina.
I love you too, Sweetie...
>>
>>29667308
>>
>>29667308
>You fought your urge to sleep with her and rushed to give her a bath to make sure Rarity doesn't find her in such a state.
>You became hard as you stripped her and placed her naked body in the bathtub, so you rubbed one off while you were washing her body.
>As you put her to bed in a fresh pair of pajamas, you told Rarity she's sleeping in bed.
>You made sure to clean up after yourself and put away the dress.
>Ever since that day though, you and Sweetie Belle never had sex with each other again.
>She had grown attached to you ever since and would prefer you to babysit her than, say, Fluttershy,
>The one night where you and Fluttershy worked together to babysit the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it was made clear to both you and Sweetie that her night with you was a one-night stand and will never be more than that.
>Eventually, you stopped babysitting her and rarely saw Sweetie Belle.
>As you settled down with Fluttershy, you often wondered if what you did to Sweetie Belle was a good thing or a bad thing.
>You gave into your lust and robbed her virginity...
>And yet, for all that it was worth, you made sure that Sweetie Belle was the one who benefited from it, not you.
>There was no doubt about it.
>You had treated her like a woman on the day she pretended to be one.
>And thus, it became a fond memory rather than a sin you'd take to your grave.

http://pastebin.com/YNbBaBCD
>>
>>29667338
What is the point of writing humanized stories on a pony board? You could replace the character with any other generic human and it would not make a difference. These kinds of things always seem so "obligatory pony" that they don't fit at all.
>>
>>29667358
The thing is that the art the green text was based off is a humanization, so I took the art into mind.
>>
>>29667373
Fair enough, but the point still stands. It really doesn't feel like the right place for a story like that.
The names are all that really tie it to mlp. You can hardly argue the personalities as the story mainly porn, and everything appears fairly shallow.
I can't tell you a better place for it to go though, unfortunately. There is a humanized thread but I'm not sure they'd take kindly to the subject matter.
>>
File: 1486397876509.png (12KB, 686x770px) Image search: [Google]
1486397876509.png
12KB, 686x770px
>>29667338
While I always enjoyed the older women with younger guy I sadly cannot enjoy older man on young girl. Now please understand this is my opinion. Just like assholes everyone has one. But other than that it seemed rather rushed. Anon just outright starts messing with her after she shows him a dress. I think there could be a bit more background on Anon's reasoning. Other than that I must say you have alot of chance to become a good writefriend if you really tried.
>>
>>29667358
You can always say it's EqG if it's bothering you that much.
>>
>>29668015
I personally think eqg is an abomination that should never have been made, but that's beside the point.
Nothing is bothering me, I've simply shared my view.
>>
>>29667637
That's a pretty shitty opinion there, dude

Think about keeping that to yourself in the future, huh?
>>
>>29668083
>Trying to silencing people because you don't agree with their opinion
>>
boop
>>
>>29668725
poob
>>
>>29669353
butt
>>
File: this_is_(you)_right_now.jpg (129KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_(you)_right_now.jpg
129KB, 600x696px
>>29668060
Nah, I get it, I kinda liked the first movie, but it's not really engaging, to be honest.
>>
Doot
>>
Witty simile of "boop".
>>
nose poke
>>
>>29591463
I want to fuck Ms. Cheerilee's ass during her lunch break.
>>
>>29672659
I want Ms. Cheerilee's ass to be my lunch break.
>>
Moop
>>
>>29673625
>>
boob
>>
>>29675371
>>
File: 1131133.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1131133.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
I'm gonna have to rename my SFW folde r to "Not porn" at this rate.
>>
And up it goes.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1373531
>you will never have baby sitter Shimmer "convince" you that you still need a baby sitter and that she is your favorite baby sitter
>>
Toot
>>
>>29659795
Thanks for the content
>>
>>29678290
It's what I'm here for.
>>
>>29632588
>https://derpibooru.org/1129827
ahhh it burns!
>>
Doop
>>
>>29680125
droop
>>
I want to eat her cherry
>>
Does being stuck on the moon count as cryostasis?
Hell, if it does, does that mean that all Princest fics are technically age difference?
>>
>>29684043
>>
Goop
>>
Lump
>>
>>29683254
Maybe?

I do recall reading a fic once (think it was on fimfiction) where a seemingly adult Celestia molests filly-Luna during her first attempt at raising the moon.
Who knows what the age difference between those two are
>>
>>29688345
Found the fic if anyone wants to read it (it was a sort of Molestia origin story apparently)
Can't actually remember if it outright states that Luna is a filly but she acts pretty young and naive
>https://www.fimfiction.net/story/2887/raise-the-moon
>>
File: SRxUC.jpg (160KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
SRxUC.jpg
160KB, 750x422px
Time to settle this while the threads still up; which rich wife and why? Free to interject with your own option but I see these two posted the most often.
>>
>>29688496
Tough choice. I want to put both of them in their place, with their asses high up in the air...
I think I would say Upper Crust, if only because if I absolutely have to cuck one of their husbands I wouldn't want it to be Filthy Rich. I kinda like him.
Though if it was a threesome instead, then I would go for Mr. and Mrs. Rich
>>
doot
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.