[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reacting to the new direction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 19

They really expect us to eat their garbage parody?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmzrji_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-episode-29-lesson-zero_shortfilms
>>
>>29587496
I want to talk about Amending Fences.
>>
>>29587496
This feels more shallow and unfunny than a brony parody, probably because it's based on one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPW9ki-IfZ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxAJqvslV7M
>>
File: dude-hands.jpg (50KB, 622x442px) Image search: [Google]
dude-hands.jpg
50KB, 622x442px
>>29587496
>checklist for a checklist joke
>I didn't send a lesson to Celestia
>There's 1 extra cupcake!
>Everyone is sending letters now, despite not being Celestia's students in the first place.
Dude, just no. Dude. no. Quit it. It's not funny.
It's not funny when the show points out its quirks and stereotypes itself instead of fixing them. Like it isn't their job to make the show better instead of ripping on Lauren for "look how many flaws she left back in season 1. Let's rip on all of them."
>>
>Rarity being overly melodramatic
>Applejack using Rainbow Dash to destroy the barn
>Fluttershy beating up Harry the bear.
Were they on drugs when they made this?

>Wait, it's all an ironic joke! except when in the end it isn't.

>Everyone laughing at Twilight's Nuproblem.
>Twilight going insane and manipulating 3 little fillies
>Everyone apologizing before Spike acts like an unfunny smartass.
How is normal+parody meant to go hand in hand? I mean if it was Austin Powers where everyone is comfy and aware that they're in a comedy.
But this melodramatic shock humour feels 20x times more mean-spirited than our average parodies on MLP.
>>
Something felt awkward about the CMC giggling and playing with the summer balls.

Here is how you can tell if the CMC are out of character.

Their generic theme song isn't playing
They're not sprinting all over the screen looking for trouble and "muuuh cutie marks"
They're yelling atop of their lungs "Cutie mark crusaders A,B,C,Z,X19,D1,Bishop to A5"
They're not covered in tree sap.
>>
>>29587533
They're not yelling*
, who the fuck heard of a group of children not yelling?
>>
File: 65812706.jpg (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
65812706.jpg
103KB, 400x400px
>>29587496
The plot of the episode is that there is no plot and so Twilight has to find a problem so she can send a friendship lesson to Celestia.

Who the fuck is okaying this shit?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>29587496
Seasons 2-3 is like watching Watch Where You Sleep(S1 E8), but instead of 2 females naturally bitching at each other, you get some autist puppeteering them to act melodramatically funny despite how retarded it makes them look.

It really feels that forced and I can tell when a character is being manually driven to act retarded. It's very similar to a mind controlled character. This feels pretty much like it.

Seasons 4-6 is like watching the above, but this time the autist remembered to add a plot once in a while. For example Daring Don't.
>>
What the FUCK are they doing to this little girls show? Somebody call the animation police. There should be rights for fictional characters to not be subjected to these horrors.
>>
File: full (1).png (360KB, 703x432px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
360KB, 703x432px
>>29587496
Are they trying to sell us their toys now? What is up with that ugly-as-fuck doll? is it an inside joke?
>>
File: full.png (259KB, 919x517px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
259KB, 919x517px
>>29587636
Twilight is really shilling that doll. How can she look at it with a straight face and not vomit?
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>mfw it's no fun trying to act like 10 different people till somebody calls you a samefag.
>At least europe timezone is free of shills trying to contradict you. I guess playing with yourself isn't all that bad.
>Still wish the fanbase had reacted negatively towards the new show like /co/ did with Korra's season 1.
>>
File: post-2150-0-06016400-1337970676.jpg (52KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
post-2150-0-06016400-1337970676.jpg
52KB, 600x336px
>>29587647
>Still wish the fanbase had reacted negatively towards the new show like /co/ did with Korra's season 1 or with Thundercats 2010.

>Why am I even here. Is it because I feel like a special snowflake?
>Is it because I'm too used to always having a group to rant about things, so when I'm not able to rant about that one thing, it makes me stubborn and obsessive till I make it?
>>
>13 replies
>2 posters
Holy shit, this man!
>>
File: 1475403251933.jpg (11KB, 318x298px) Image search: [Google]
1475403251933.jpg
11KB, 318x298px
This is probably the faggiest thread on the catalog, and homo horses and MLPG are still around
>>
File: large.png (240KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
240KB, 500x324px
>Doctor asks what's wrong, i show him Lesson Zero pic.
>Doctor gives me his condolences.

I'm being haunted in my dreams with that shit they call ''fun'', are you even human?
How can you live with yourself knowing you enjoy this pile of crap?
I bet your house contains no mirrors. They all broke at the sight of such abomination.
Not even death himself dares go near you, the risk of contaminating his scythe with such impure blood is just not worth it.
>>
File: 1460214883876.jpg (79KB, 292x322px) Image search: [Google]
1460214883876.jpg
79KB, 292x322px
I hate 28PL as much as OP hates Lesson Zero. Every time I see one of his threads (which is, every day), I wonder if in 2021 I'll be starting threads talking to myself, saying how much I despise that fucking abomination titled 28 Pranks Later. It's a scary thought.
>>
>>29587614
>AAAH AH YESS FILL ME UP MORE WITH YOUR AMAZING DIRECTING, HASBRO. FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE PONY I AM. THESE FAGGOTS CAN"T UNDERSTAND YOUR OSCAR-WINNING WRITING. EVEN ADAM SANDLER IS SHITTING BRICKS AT YOUR PERFORMANCE.
>>
Does OP make anyone else feel uncomfortable? Would anyone agree with him if he was less direct and more subtle about these sorts of things?
>>
>>29587934
no, he is nothing more than a sad nutjob with incredibly shitty taste
>>
>>29588554
Nobody would agree with you no-capital, no punctuation using, anon. You're less than an anon. You're a 9 year old gamer commentor who can't use proper grammar.
>>
Wait a second boys. Our little friend Barneyfag used to like this show a long long time ago. He was recently doxxed and a lot of people who know of him now know he is a guy named Lee goldson. Knowing the jig is up, he continues to shitpost in threads with what he likes to call 'stealth' pony pictures. Suddenly a guy who always defends season 1 vehemently shows up and starts shitposting in /mlp/ like mad. When people try to argue his point, he plugs his ears and continues to ramble. He even goes so far as to make new threads to validate himself all of the time.

Both of these posters have the same MO and also both have such a dedication to their stance and willingness to shitpost all through the day and night. Is this Lee Goldson making all of these threads over and over?
>>
File: [autistic screeching].jpg (27KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic screeching].jpg
27KB, 312x312px
>>29588611
Barneyfag has very unique posts.
1. "Bronies" this, "Bronies" that
2. "You're immature and stunted because x, you're not a normal person like your peers."
3. All of the above are my infallible arguments, if you reply it means you're mad
>>
>>29587496
How many anxiety pills do you take per day? You seem mentally unsafe.
>>
>>29588653
>Said the ponyfaggot watching a show for little girls and unironically enjoying it.
>>
>>29588687
Kek, and this little faggot went ree ree ree all the way home
>>
File: giphy.gif (965KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
965KB, 400x215px
>>29588711
>>
File: barneyfag.png (594KB, 638x634px) Image search: [Google]
barneyfag.png
594KB, 638x634px
>>29588717
Exactly how mad were you in this picture, Lee?

Did it make you angry knowing right behind you was a smiling pony?
>>
>>29588723
Anon, this isn't Lee. Quit stereotyping everyone, especially coming from someone who's afraid to oppose the herd mentality and get talked into doing things he doesn't like.
>>
File: raredash.png (46KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
raredash.png
46KB, 202x202px
>>29588723
>Barney always has a smiling pony right behind him, so if someone posts a pic of him on any board, he can report it because it breaks GR15
>>
>>29588740
>Muh arguments
What's up, Lee
>>
>>29588748
Funny, I've posted it outside of here and never recieved a ban ^:)
>>
>>29588763
That's nothing, I've talked about MLP on other boards, without getting the thread deleted.
>>
>>29588975
That's because you can be, dare I say it, "mature" enough with it sometimes.
>>
lesson zero is my favorite too OP
>>
But OP is absolutely correct. Too bad /mlp/ went to ponychan shit so we can't accept the truth.
>>
>>29590482
>he waited until this was near 404 to spew his assbackwards bait
Which general(s) are you trying to kill?
here (you) go, sport, that one made me laugh
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.