[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- The end of the angel's song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1485198779585.jpg (58KB, 462x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485198779585.jpg
58KB, 462x604px
>>29585117
Post sheets
>>
>>29585123
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>29585123

http://pastebin.com/sFuHrbzb
>>
File: shorty.jpg (139KB, 1265x1188px) Image search: [Google]
shorty.jpg
139KB, 1265x1188px
>>29585123
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>29585123
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
File: GOOOOOOAAAAAAATTTSSSS.png (927KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GOOOOOOAAAAAAATTTSSSS.png
927KB, 1920x1080px
>>29585123
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
File: getting a HEAD in technology.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
getting a HEAD in technology.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>29585123
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
Pryce 6/5 (9/5)
Flaming 4/5 (8/7)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)
Flow 4/3 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 5/3 (8/7)

>NOTE: Because this session is a continuation of the combat from the previous one, all "X times per combat" skills have NOT recharged

Last time on HQ...

Amy, Flaming, Mirror Image, Shei and Flow battled with Miracle, who, despite all attempts at persuading her to stop, insisted on fighting to the death. Miracle was overwhelmed by her failure to protect Vitral from demons, and refused to allow any demons to live in Vitral, even peacefully, as she could not bear to let the Mariposans' deaths go unavenged. Mirror Image grew more and more bloodthirsty by the minute, infuriated what Miracle was tearing down everything that she had tried to build.

Observer and Pryce escaped the Birdcage, saving Calque, Neither-Nor and Sugar. Upon Calque's instruction, Observer piloted the airship to a palace within the Velvet Vimana, having vaguely alluded earlier that there was something very valuable and powerful within his room in the palace.

(1/2)
>>
>>29585148
>>29585139
>>29585142
>>29585136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQGRKO7vcbc
You skid to a halt at the edge of the Birdcage, with Shei landing painfully on his rump and Flow splatting on top of him. As you peer over the edge, you see that fighting still rages distantly below in the Vimanas, but from this distance it's hard to tell who's doing the fighting. You definitely don't see any angels down there, as far as you can tell.

As Mirror lands and prepares to run back toward the lake, you hear a distant, solitary bell chime coming from the lake. Mirror collapses, grasping her head with a painful spasm. "No... No, goddamnit! This aura... she's trying to summon Metatron! I have to stop... her..." Mirror groans as she crawls along desperately.

Hexagonals and Renders descend before you, blocking the crumbling, rubble-ridden roads between you and Miracle.

>If you are heading back toward where Miracle was, roll for running.

>Mirror's/Hydra's roll [1d10+2]

>>29585153
>>29585133
https://youtu.be/EKM2DmIHLzc
Zjetya listens fondly, scooting in a little as Kid Pryce begins his trick. Observer enters the barracks just in time to see KP do his trick, and notices all the NPCs hiding around the corner, watching in amusement at his trick. Even Sugar and Neither seem to be in a good mood, applauding him afterward, thankful for the break in the grimness of the past day.

>>29585153
The others do not notice, but Old Boney stirs in your bag. "A danger approaches from without, and a danger lurks within. The envious one is en route. Take care that the witch's leftover machinations do not devour you within the palace," he whispers.
>>
>>29585196
Flow quickly reforms and grasps his Spinsaw. He turns around to Shei as soon as he's off of him.
"Sorry bout that, laddie."
He looks back at the Vimanas, intrigued.
"Huh, wonder who's fightin down there."

"Metatron? Who the bleedin hell is that?!"
He starts sprinting towards Miracle, Spinsaw in both of his hooves.
[1d10]
>>
>>29585196
>>29585148

Amy sighs and looks to Shei. "This is only getting more dangerous... But, I guess we're stuck helping now, aren't we?"

>[1d10+3] for Natural Remedy on Shei
>>
>>29585196
>running roll is instant
>>
>>29585248

[1d3] for Merryflower Root
>>
>>29585196
Kid stands up on the bed, taking a bow at hearing the applause.
>"Thank you, thank you. You're too much."
He says boastfully in appreciation.

"The first trick I ever made myself..."
Pryce says lowly in a nostalgic tone.
>"And the only one you ever made."
Kid says, plopping back down and giving Pryce a tap in the chest.
>"Until you forgot all about this stuff in the church."
"I didn't forget, I... just got side-tracked."
>"Suuuure you didn't."
"I did! Watch, I can do a lot better."
Pryce says with a bit of defensiveness, horn starting to glow. A ball forms in front of him, swirling this time as the embers twirl and split apart into the individual petals and spiral downwards to form a spiral stem. The rose gives a final twirl before it flings upward and...
>[1d10-2]
>On a scale of 2=Fizzles out immediately, 10=Forming a more solid flower

>>29585153
Kid turns his head before Pryce starts his spell.
>"Oh hey Observer, come to see the show?"
>>
>>29585196
It's odd to Observer how the group manages to keep finding more people to bring on to the ship, the more mouths to feed the more supplies it will take. Observer just sighs silently while scanning the Pryce looking child.

>Analyze: Kid Pryce
[1d10+1]

When Old Boney gives a warning, Observer takes notice and begins to make her way back to the lab to prepare her Golem once again for use.

>>29585263
"Hmn... Not quite. Pryce, I'm going to be investigating the palace here soon. Are you in any condition to assist me?" Observer asks before having to retreat to the lab to bring the Golem out.
>>
>>29585187
>>29585196
Flaming cries out as she skids along the edges of the Birdcage, grinding her hooves into the pavement to stop herself from falling off the edge. She shakes her head, growling as tears form in her eyes. "No! Why won't she just LISTEN to me?!" She taps her hooves and prepares to run back towards Miracle, intent on stopping her, "That's REALLY bad, right?!" she asks Mirror, "Then we have to stop her now."

[1d10] For running back to Miracle
>Offering on the Mountain (Automatic): moving to draw the Hexogonals that block the way AWAY from the rest of the party
"Push on through, I'll draw these things off!"
>Also keeping an eye out for the pieces of the Count that got swept away
>>
>>29585280
>"Don't think the big guy is, had to drag him here practically."
Kid answers before Pryce can respond.
>"And a palace? I'd love to see one in a minute, wanna see how this goes first."
>>
>>29585196
"Ba-a-a-a-a-a-aaaaah" Shei-Sher whines as he gets up, rubbing the pain away from his rump. "When does it all end.." he says tiresome

Shei-Sher ambles to Mirror, lightly tapping her body with the hammer of his staff whilst lining his work with parchments and lit matches. "Still, stiiill, only for a moment. You may very well be our lifeline."
>Tinker
>I think I'm technically not involved in combat right now +1
[1d10+1] heal Mirror Image

A pool of water around Shei-Sher collects itself into a body of elemental water ready to give its service to him.
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant;
>last summon
[1d10+1] Water Elemental
>>
>>29585321
"You can stay here and watch over 'the big guy' instead." Observer responds.
>>
>>29585340
>>29585255
>>29585196

Amy follows Shei silently, taking back the bottle as she realizes it's the wrong one.
>>
>>29585348
>"Aww..."
Kid mopes.
>"Well, somepony needs to. Probably get himself hurt if we left him alone. Keep an eye out for anything neat, ok?"
>>
>>29585248
"It is all so tiresome., I almost wish I hadn't involved myself. If circumstances become desperate. I do have an extricate token, but it's a drastic measure."

"Mff" He takes in the bottle and makes a sour face "I'm not very certain about that taste Amy" He says vexed.
>>
>>29585227
"He is the angel who slaughtered the Vipaka, and who now seeks to let our world be devoured by the Anomalies!" Mirror seethes. "And Miracle, the cheap bootleg angel, is nothing more than his lapdog now!"

>>29585340
>>29585349
Mirror speeds away before Shei can heal her. The summoning fails.
>will need to roll to catch up since you did not this turn

>>29585282
"Her angelic form was made from the corpse of the Vipaka, who was one of the Great Spirits of Justice in Accorsian lore, and briefly, my mentor," Mirror says. "She won't listen to any argument now, like anyone who believes they are enacting true justice."

Black chains spiral upward around your legs...
>Disaster 1 gained

As you run through the many side-streets and rubble-filled corridors of the Mind Vimana, angels chase after you, pelting you with magical attacks that singe your fur with extreme burns.

>Flaming 0/4

The angels continue to approach you, clearing the way for the party.

>>29585227
In the sky, angels begin to convulse and shiver as you run, with many chasing after Flaming. Other angels, now berserk, start to attack one another.

Mirror places her hands together and chants a prayer. [1d10+2]
[1d10+2] Running

As you run ahead of the others, your vision begins to blur with static, gradually, and the distant tone of bells grows in your ear. From above, a floating series of spiraling, tapered rings descends, with a crown of sharpened teeth in its center. The angel descends toward you, launching black waves of magic from its mouth. [1d10+3]

(1/2)
>>
>>29585280
You learn that the child version of Pryce is a magical apparition that was conjured by Calque, spawned from the real Pryce's memories and experiences as a child. Curiously, if Kid Pryce were destroyed, Pryce would incur the damage.

>>29585263
The flower is smaller than you would like, and wilts quickly into a curl of sparkly magic. You see Calque clear his throat and take Sugar by the arm out toward the exit of the ship. Spitshine quickly follows. Neither does not, but you see him looking conflicted and protectively at the reluctant Sugar.
>>
>>29585379
>>29585388

"Don't drink that one," Amy says grabbing another form her bag. "THIS one is right!"

[1d10+3] for Natural Remedy on Shei

Then, without another word, she runs after Flaming. [1d10]
>>
>>29585402
Observer makes her way out of the ship, beginning her preparations by summoning a set of homing bolts.

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29585388
"Maybe if her friend were here, that Count demon... but he's in a million pieces now."

As the black chains roll up around her and she's assaulted on all sides by the magical attacks of the angels, she grunts and falls down into a heap, struggling to stand back up as she sees the angels successfully converging on her. "T-that's it you dummies, follow me..."
[1d10] to rise (+1 from earlier Prayer for Salvation cancels out the -1 from Disaster)

>>29585414
As she sees Amy approaching her where she led the Angel blockade away, Flaming throws her hooves up from the ground and waves,

"W-wait! Amy, leave me be, I'm drawing the angels away so you have a clear shot to Miracles! Go to her, I'll catch up to you!"
>>
File: angry bison.jpg (124KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
angry bison.jpg
124KB, 500x334px
>>29585435
>Fixing health
>dat 1 though
>>
>>29585388
"So basically, we gotta stop her?! Well I'm on it!"

As his vision blurs and his ears are flooded with the sound of bells, Flow grits his teeth and focuses on one thing, namely the angel that descends upon him.
"You want some?!"
He hoists his Spinsaw in the air, crackling with electricity as the blade rotates, and he holds it against the angel that's facing against him.
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
He also focuses on himself once more.
>Vision of Grandeur
[1d10]
>>
>>29585435

"Well, it looks like you're not doing a great job," Amy laughs. "Gotta protect my sister."
>>
>>29585442
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>29585227
"It's fine." Shei fliks any remanant goo, looking quite grumpy "I'm quite used to it."

>>29585388
Shei-Sher chases after Mirror hoping to gain close enough to do some repairs.
[1d10+1]

If he catches up he stops her in her tracks, wrapping her in some parchment crawling with esoteric symbols. With the quick movements of some hammer taps he reverts the damage done to her.
>Tinker
[1d10+1]

"Now go, Do whatever you must Mirror!"
>>
>>29585414
"Erm.. Maybe we should test it fi-" The bottle is popped into Shei's mouth before another word can slip out. He relents, when he notices the medicinal taste.
>>
>>29585402
Pryce looks at the dissipating flower sadly, giving a sigh. Kid shifts up and gives him a comforting pat on the shoulder.
>"Don't feel bad, you wore yourself out. I know you din't really forget all that stuff."
"Thanks for that, I guess."

Kid looks over as the other three kids leave the ship, looking concerned himself.
>"I'm gonna check on the others, see if they found the food alright. Remember to take it easy now, we're out of all the hard troubles."
"Right, everypony is on the ship, the others can handle themselves."
Pryce says, almost like a mantra to keep calm.

Kid hops off the bed, then turns back to whisper to Zjetya.
>("Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, he really needs a break from all this running around.")
And with that, Kid follows after Ruby, Sugar, and Spits.

Pryce, in the meanwhile, looks down at his sheet where the magic sparkles fell from his spell, trying to repeat it again with better success. His face looks as if he's trying to prove something.
>[1d10-2]
>Same scale as before
>>
>>29585414
Shei is healed to 8/4

>>29585426
You conjure 5 bolts. As you exit, an alarmingly familiar chill rumbles through your skin. The distant cold of the Void hovers around your shoulders, only this time, the weight is tremendously heavy, although nothing physically touches you. You recognize this as a symptom of a Voidling that has absorbed more than what is permissible by the Primal Voidlings.

>>29585435
>>29585414
As Amy catches up with Amy on the side-route, the Hexagonals and Renders pelt Flaming with black beams and waves of magic, exposing the muscles as severe burns melt skin.
>Flaming 0/3
>Disaster 2 gained

As Amy arrives, the angels convulse, their bodies glowing red as if superheated. A few launch attacks at Amy, but others halt their attacks entirely, gazing straight upward, with their bodies all eerily pointing to the southeast.
"THE PURE LAND... THE PURE LAND..." they chant.

>>29585442
You carve through the angel several times, the lighting making it far easier to slice through its body.
>Buff applied

"THE PURE LAND... THE PURE LAND..." the angel chants as its body crumbles, the pieces glowing red.

>>29585470
>>29585442
You're about half of the way to the shore of the lake where you last saw Miracle. As you press onward, it becomes harder to hear and see, with faint static blurring your vision and interrupting your hearing.

>Monarch 1 gained;-1 to all attacks and Helplessness Recovery; Lasts 5 turns or until cured

You see Mirror urging you along. From above, some angels plummet to the ground as if dead, but other angels gather overhead, their bodies glowing red. They firebomb the ground with attacks, trying to block your path with increased debris and rubble.

>You can roll to try to outspeed them or find another path.
>Or, if you can think of another suitable option, you can use it as an instant action, with any bonuses it would normally get

(1/2)
>>
>>29585501
You repeat the spell, this time to better effect. You see Wireframe leaving the ship after Spitshine and KP.

Zjetya looks on in concern, but sighs and waits. "Think we deserve a break after all the trouble we went to to get outta there."

>>29585501
>>29585426
As you get off the ship, Wireframe follows you, shivering nervously.

The palace, unlike most Vitral architecture, is decrepit and made of a single regal stonework instead of the mishmash style that most of Vitral has. It has several spiral towers and a long-dead garden in front. Most of the stonework is covered in ice, as is much of the garden. There are many frozen ponies, most broken in half or crumbled into many pieces, looking as if they were trying to flee into the castle before they were frozen. It reminds you eerily of Circadia.

Calque tries to push open the front doors, but they do not budge. He pulls a key from his pocket and tries to use it on the doors, but to no avail. You see two side paths on either side which potentially lead to other entrances. "Damn it all... what's on the other side!?" Calque demands.
>>
>>29585557
Flow lets out a warcry as he slices through the angel, and sprints forwards.

Even with the static messing with his vision and hearing, Flow still manages to get out the Tsurugi, and starts wildly flailing it around himself, cutting the debris and rubble aside as he tries sprinting forwards, still emitting a blood-curdling scream as he tries to drown out the sounds invading his ears.
[1d10+4]
>>
>>29585557

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Amy shouts at the angels attacking Flaming. She puts herself between Flaming and as many of the angels as she can.

[1d10+2] for Mantra of Equality
>>
>>29585557
>>29585448
>>29585611
As Amy calls out to her, Flaming snarls, "What are you talking about, I'm doing just AAAAGAH!"

She shouts out loud as the beams slam into her back, writhing in pain as she struggles to stand and take her tortured body out of the line of fire, "O-okay, need help, need help!"
[1d10+1] Rolling to get up at critfail 3-

She screams at the changing angels, "W-what are they doing now? They stopped?!"
>>
>>29585557
The exasperated goat keeps running forward, in a chase with Mirror Image. His mind become foggy and eviscerate as the sensation of static fills his senses.

He controls his breath for a moment and focuses on clear every single sinus within him and delivering a sharp breathe of air to his brain.
>SPELLBREAKER: recharge 2, spell, ranged; nullify a spell or magic effect
[1d10-1] disable Monarch

As his senses clear he realizes the angels overhead. Ready to deliver fiery damnation. He takes a match and flicks it at the body of angel closest. Hopefully the resulting blast from overheating the bomb disperses the angels.
>CURSE OF IRON+1: Recharge 3; Heats up the weapons and armour of the target to a red hot blaze, burning those who touch them. Disarms the target as well as deals damage, and makes their weapons impossible to pick up for a turn afterwards. Autocrits heavily armoured targets.
[1d10]

Fear rushes through Shei-Sher's body, his instincts snapping and screaming at him to stop in his tracks.
>>
>>29585557
Observer seems to shake off the feeling, only registering it as a warning from creatures that have no power over her anymore. While she enjoys the darkness, she didn't like having limited sustenance. She's still curious as to what may happen if she pushes beyond this 'limit'.

>>29585562
Observer attempts to form a whip from the ice.

>I dream of alchemy: Ice Whip
[1d10]

"Let's investigate cautiously, we don't want to get caught by anything dangerous in here." Observer warns Calque, going to either side to see where they lead before deciding on one.

>Perception roll if needed
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29585562
Pryce smiles lightly as the spell works better, feeling better about his magic. He looks over at the kids and others leaving as Zjetya commenting. Concern fills him as well, but when he attempts to move his body refuses.
"...They'll be fine. Calque said this area was safe, he's probably just grabbing those supplies he mentioned earlier."
Pryce says, sounding more like an excuse to push away any worry to himself than anything.

After trying to lighten up the problem, Pryce's stomach grumbles. He looks down, already having tried and failed to stand once.
"Talking of supplies... would you mind helping me to the kitchen? I don't think I've eaten all day."
He asks sheepishly.

>>29585562
Kid follows after the others, head turning up to Wireframe as she comes up behind him.
>"How's your mouth doing?"
He asks in that innocent child tone.

Kid weaves through the frozen beings, face a little worried at all their poses. Catching up to Calque, he shuffles uncomfortably.
"What's so important in here you had to drag her along?"
He asks.
"You did get something to eat, right?"
He follows up to Sugar.
>>
>>29585611
>>29585660
"LET'S ALL GO TO THE PURE LAND," the angels chant one after another, creating rippling choruses of chants. "WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO GO?"

The red-glowing angels sort themselves out, all facing the southeast in uniform postures. The sound of bells and the growing blur of static start to invade your ears and vision.

>Monarch 1 gained;-1 to all attacks and Helplessness Recovery; Lasts 5 turns or until cured

The black chains surrounding Flaming become tangible, snaking up around her neck to choke her and clench her limbs against her body.
>Flaming 0/2
>Disaster 3 (Max)

>>29585602
>>29585669
Flow slices a path through the rubble, allowing all of you to progress further. You see the lake in the distance, at the end of the road which you are on. The ground ahead is covered in metallic chitin, similar to a beehive. It's the same material that comprised Mirror's cocoon in the embassy. Yet, as you approach, the sound of bells grows louder, and the grind of static now starts to slow your limbs, making you feel as if you were wading through waist-deep sand.
>Monarch 2 gained

Shei's match causes the angels overhead to explode. Mirror's hydra suddenly drops dead, vanishing as Mirror herself collapses, dragging herself along the ground.

"We're almost... there..." she strains. You feel a buzz in your mind. Mirror begins to speak to you telepathically.
>"Miracle is hemorrhaging power. Your bodies aren't capable of progressing much further; your kind were never meant to take the strain of this much exposure to the power of an angel's core! I think I have a solution, but it'll require you putting a lot of trust in me. If I possess your mind, I can bring you to Miracle and reduce the strain that her power's inflicting on you!"
(1/2)
>>
>>29585677
"Hurts like always, but even worse now. Put in new stitches recently," she says, pointing to the pink wires holding her glasgow smile together.

"A... friend," Calque says, apprehension creeping into his voice. "He'll ensure our safety and our guaranteed escape from this terrible night. There will be no more suffering for us, not anymore."

Sugar draws five loaves of bread out of her bag. "I did... hey, I need to ask you something: Who's the demon that the old smith was carrying?" she asks, looking back at the ship.

>>29585675
You make a whip. On one side, you see an entrance into a worker's shed, which connects to the palace via a glass hallway. On the other side, you see an outdoor patio with an ajar door, but in the center of the patio there is a large, sleeping lizard monster, its body coated in icy crystals.
>>
>>29585677
Zjetya guffaws at your request. "You're sure you're not going to mind touching my chitin?" she asks, holding out her arm with a flex, as if she were a suitor offering it to a mare.
>>
>>29585718

Amy stares at the angels in confusion as she gives a potion to Flaming absent-mindedly. [1d10+3] for Natural Remedy
>>
>>29585718
As the chains begin choking Flaming's neck, she tries to look up to the sky and see what it is these angels are looking too, but feels between the horrible chains depriving her of oxygen and the ringing bells that render her ability to think moot, Flaming wiggles and coughs as she tries to use all her remaining strength to pull through the chains, reaching up at Amy deseperately

"D-.... dr-ink*HACK* drink!"

>Abstaining from action this turn, at critfail 4- and -1 to get up it's just too risky until both are cured by remedy
>>
>>29585762

[1d3] fucking merryflower root...
>>
>>29585718
Flow shakes his head and pounds on it with a hoof as the static and bells invade his senses.
"Gah! What the hell is this?!"

He trudges forwards as Mirror communicates telepathically.
"Do it! I wanna hurry up and get this over with, damnit!"
Flow takes out Schlangenschwert and uses it as a cane to support himself as he tries his hardest to go forwards.
>"I wonder what the ol' coot would do, about now..."
>>
>>29585771
>>29585767

"Wait," Amy says, suddenly yanking the drink back, paying attention to what she's doing. "That's not right..."
>>
>>29585724
Kid tilts his heads looking at the new threads.
>"Hmm, never would have picked you for pink."
He comments in a serious tone.
>"How did you get all like that anyways?"

>"Why don't you just call out for him, he'd be able to hear you wouldn't he?"
He walks up to the door, knocking on it.
>"Hey! Anypony in there?!"

He turns around as Sugar asks.
>"Oh, that was Prisca."
He says rather flatly, pausing for a second on how he just delivered that news.
>"Uh... she's, mostly alright though. You knew her, right? She said your name a lot the other day."

>>29585755
Pryce looks at her arm, reaching his own hoof out with a small but noticeable flash of hesitation.
"N-No, of course not. It's no different from touching any normal bug— I mean, er, not that you're a bug," He stumbles are his mis-wording, "Uh, forget I said anything."
He says quickly, reaching and taking her arm and assistance.
>>
>>29585778
Flaming gouges a bit of blood as she coughs, looking up with red-stained eyes and a fierce gritting of her teeth as she chokes, "Where's... right... one?!"
>>
>>29585718
The sensation of firecrackers popping crawl along Shei's body as subsiding goosebumps lay into him like heavy blankets, urgeing him to seize movement.
Once Mirror collapses, Shei does stop and turns back to her. Heeding her message. Shei-Sher feels conflicted, as a core tenant of thelema you should repulse any will overriding your own. Even if he does know her, it was only for a some days. Shei clenches himself, his mortal fears pushing him over the edge. And the static, the unbearable static is frustrating!
"Do it.. I will even make you an antenna." Shei-Sher takes a piece of vipaka's metal flesh from his bag and like wet clay molds it over his two horns.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10]

"We cannot afford failure. I give you the most intimate part of myself. Please be careful." Shei-Sher turns back from Mirror and runs after Miracle again.
>>
File: flaming angry.jpg (11KB, 236x291px) Image search: [Google]
flaming angry.jpg
11KB, 236x291px
>>29585810
>Flaming's face when
>>
>>29585724
Observer's curiosity grows when she notices the sleeping lizard, perhaps it's possible to get a scan from here?

>analyze sleeping lizard
[1d10+1]
>>
File: smile.png (178KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
178KB, 480x360px
>>29585762
>>29585767
>>29585771
As Flaming coughs and chokes, the black chains attempt to spread to Amy's arms, but she pulls back just in time before they can latch onto her. Flaming's struggling catches the angels' attention, who turn back to the two of them with grisly, overjoyed smiles.

They descend upon Amy with songs ringing from their throats: "HALLEL! HALLEL! DEORUM LO VULT!" . [1d10+2]

>>29585802
"Freischutz shot me through the cheek during a church raid on the town that was harboring my hive. I'd rather not revisit the memory," she says quietly.

Zjetya takes you to the kitchen, quietly overlooking your remarks. "What do they teach you about my kind?" she asks softly as she sets you down in a chair and starts preparing a soup.

>>29585825
>>29585776
Black chains spool up around Shei's body, causing magical backlash which explodes in extreme convulsions across his nerves.
>Shei 2/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBeCY7rqvSs

Blackness overtakes your senses, drowning away the tones of static and growing clamor of bells. Your bodies become lighter. Shapes become simpler, and the world loses detail. Objects appear in shades of white, outlined by clear, rigid black lines. You rush forward with a speed that is not your own, running over the uneven, chitinous ground, which now appears jet black with white outlines, easily. Soon, you see a towering pillar ahead, made of black chitin, which reaches up to the sky. The top of the tower fades into gray static, as if it were dissolving right before you.

Red flashes across your vision. Red butterfly clouds surround the tower, and as you approach they clump together, forging an outline of Miracle. The Butterfly-Miracle holds the double-sided wheel over its shoulder, standing guard before the tower without doing anything.

(1/2)
>>
>>29585802
>>29585840
>Icicle Gator: One of the dozens of spawn of Vizsla's experiments on ponies. When Vizsla brought the Marquis to Vitral, there was a single royal sorcerer, a former student of Mudi's, who knew the city-state's days were numbered. In exchange for his own flesh, he was spared from the demon onslaught, and this lizard is the proof of that exchange.
>Weak: Fire
>Null: Ice
>HP: 100/100

Calque stares at the gator with recognition and sadness. He takes Sugar by the arm and rushes toward the the patio door. The gator looks up and sees him, but does not react.
>>
>>29585918
>>29585826
As the hungry looking angels look down at them both with a wicked, discerning smile, Flaming reaches up and pulls on Amy's coat, desperation in her eyes as she pleads for help before they descend while she tries to fight off the chains
"H-hurry...!"

>Still abstaining a roll until the curses are gone (also just in case Remedy wounds me)
>>
>>29585923
With the gator seeming to be passive for now, Observer follows Calque towards the patio entrance while keeping an eye on the gator.
>>
>>29585918
>>29585936

"I-I'm trying," Amy says, tears forming in her eyes as she panics and rifles through her bag. "U-um, here!"

[1d10+3] for Natural Remedy
>>
>>29585918
Flow blinks as he finally feels like he's regained control of his body.
"Aye...that was interesting, to say the least. t'least tell me you'll control me, lass, I was feeling mighty uncomfortable there..."

Now that he's in front of Miracle, he draws out the Spinsaw and revs it up. He points at the wheel that the amalgamation of butterflies has.
"I like that wheel. I'm going to take that wheel."
He revs up the Spinsaw once more, adding its loud rotating mechanical sound to the crackling lightning that surrounds it.
"By force!"
He lets out a warcry, and charges forwards, aiming to slash and scatter the butterfly clouds with his spinsaw.
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
He also focuses on himself.
>I Dream of Strength
[1d10]
>>
>>29585982
[1d2]
>>
File: jtVhVP.gif (588KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
jtVhVP.gif
588KB, 320x180px
>>29585946
>>29585936
>>
>>29585994

SENSU BEAN!
>>
>>29585918
>"Ooooh... Ok, I won't push on that. So, how come I've never seen you all disguised or anything?"

>>29585923
Kid sticks close between Spitshine and Wireframe, following with them after Calque and Observer.

>>29585918
Pryce sits down, slinking into the chair a bit as soreness runs through his body. He pushes himself back up straight, wings unfolding to hang weakly and limp to relax after the carrying attempts.
"They didn't teach us much. Its was mostly just a warning about your kind, and to... "deal with" on sight."
Pryce says a little grimly thinking back.
"Most of what I heard was from other knights that actually saw them for real. I guess now I was a little right when I felt they were always playing up their stories. But, they would get so descriptive... I don't know what to think."
>>
>>29585918
The mortal terror wracking Shei's body is gone. It melts away along with the detail in the world. And along comes a comforting hum within his mind. He feels it like Mirror's hands holding him steady.

Without thinking he wraps Vipaka's flesh around his horns again.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+2]

Shei-Sher throws his hooves out in the air to beseech Miracle. And feels Mirror's compassion radiate from his horns like a homing signal.
"Please! Miracle! Stop this! seize with the bloodshed. Has it not been enough. Your paradise, your god. Whatever reckoning you have in store for us it will disintegrate us. Our identity will be nothing more than static. And why! Have you forgotten what is like to be mortal? Have you forgotten what it feels like to be a pygmy, be at the mercy of gods and fear death. This is our home Miracle, why do you reject it with such fervor? Can't the agents of the heavenly above do without one more isle in their garden yard."
>GABBY's SEAL: Turns a living enemy into an walking corpse. For all intents and purposes this target now counts as Undead and a corpse. This effect ends if someone removes the seal from their body.
[1d10]
>>
>>29585943
>>29586036
Though the gator didn't react to Calque's approach, it gets up and rushes toward you once you get close to the door. (Roll to dodge)

>>29585982
Black chains invade your body, scrawling around your arms to try to pull you down.
>Disaster 1 gained, Critfail range increased by 1

Butterflies drop in droves as you slash through them, splattering metal, circuitry and oil all around. The Butterfly-Miracle brings down the wheel upon you, spinning one side while clutching a set of handles on the other side to hold it steady.

[1d10+5] [1d2]

>>29586057
As if plummeting into deep water, your head swims with a clear chill. Your head begins to feel uncomfortably new, as if you were just now born into this body with no sense of how it should feel. You're uncomfortably aware of every sensation around your head, and every prickle of sound and color feels as if it lasts both an eternity and an instant.

Instead of hearing Miracle's reply, you see it as text.
>"THIS ISN'T JUSTICE! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO ACCEPT THIS MANY DEATHS, THIS MUCH SUFFERING, WHEN I CANNOT EVEN JOIN THEM? HOW CAN I ALLOW MY COUNTRY TO BE DESECRATED LIKE THIS!?"

Your seal appears across all the butterflies, many of whom flock around your head, biting and scratching at you. [1d10+3]

>>29586036
"Buiwong teaches us not to be ashamed of who we are," Wireframe says.

"Those knights probably weren't wrong. Changelings are universally despised all around the continent, not just in Accorsia, but even up in the northwest we heard some pretty brutal rumors about what your kind would do to us. Your paladins are kind of famous for it. So naturally, if changelings ever encountered you, they'd probably think to react with violence before the paladins do."

Zjetya sets some radish soup and a wedge of bread before you.

(1/2)
>>
>>29585946
>>29585936
>Disaster 3 and Monarch 1 removed from Flaming

Just as Amy gives Flaming the right potion, the angels set their claws into her and drag her into the sky. Now above the buildings, Amy sees a tower of gray chitin, much like the cocoon that Mirror was trapped in, near the lake. The tower's top turns into static, as if the tower were dissolving. She sees the sky above the static turning gray.

The other angels reach out to Flaming, in mercy instead of attacks. "LET'S GO... LET'S GO..."
>>
>>29586157
Flow looks at the chains on him, and looks up at Miracle.
"You think these shitty things can keep me down?!"
He reacts by giving her two swipes with the Spinsaw, and brings out Vice for the fight.
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>Inheritance of the Brother; automatic, instant
>>
>>29586199
[1d2]
>>
>>29586172

Amy panics as they lift Flaming into the air. Tears fill her eyes as her panic quickly turns to rage. Her body turns black and takes on the form of a wolf.

>Mystical Animal Totem

"LET HER GO!" she barks at the angels.

>[1d10+4] for Wrath
>>
>>29586172
>>29586214

As the status effects of the Angels' curse leave the buffalo, the chains dissipating entirely Flaming takes in a deep inhale at last, gasping for breath

"*cough *cough* GAck! Thank you Amy, I-I thought I was nearly done there for a..."

Then, suddenly as the vulture-like angels swoop down and embed their claws into her already deeply burnt skin, Flaming growls and cries out, thrashing about in their grip as she kicks to get loose, "AAAGH! No, let... me... go!"

[1d10+1] "I'm... not... wasting time on you pests anymore!"
>Getting up from helpless
>>
>>29586157
Shei-Sher winces at the biting and scratching the feeling is so crisp. He endures it through watery eyes to deliver a message to Miracle.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdgdqlUDFXA
"You don't need to join us in death. You can join us now! In spite of how many have died, I will forgive you because what you must give me.. I know is too much to ask. Let me remind you of who you were before you were an angel. Look at providence. He was your pupil, a friend, and likely someone very close. I saw it in how you both wrestled each other. There was confusion. Let go of your persona -for a moment please! Concentrate on who you were. You had a land here you fought for I am sure of it. A family, friends! Compatriots! I do too! They're all here and I don't want them to go away and I don't want to go away. It's all so terrifying.. I want to live, and I want my home to live. And my identity to live here long after I pass on."
>CONTROL+1: Spell, attempts to take control of a hostile or neutral undead. More powerful undead may require a higher minimum roll. Also used to take control of a larger undead at recharge 2.
[1d10+1] To communicate Shei-Sher's feelings of mortal fear and possibly trigger a memory.
>>
>>29586254
>providence
Pravda
>>
>>29586157
>"You had to be taught that?"

>>29586157
Kid jumps dives behind the others as the gator rushes them, looking a bit terrified at how much bigger it seems.
>Dodge [1d10]
>"Ruby! Call this thing off!"
He shouts out to Calque.

>>29586157
"I'm not surprised, even normal thugs could get rough when they see our armor, knowing who we are..."

"Thank you," Pryce says as she sets down the soup and bread, taking a sip to taste before letting it cool down more.
"...Could you tell me about changelings? Knowing about you know, I should learn the truth about you."
He pauses for a moment.
"Like, uh, changelings don't really rip out life from ponies in one bite, do they?"
>>
>>29586199
>>29586254
"...oi, laddie! Now I might be a bit of a hypocrite for askin this...but I need yer 'elp! I could really use one a' those elemental things t' keep me alive!"
He tries yelling through the extremely loud sound of the spinsaw and electricity.
>>
>>29586157
Observer attempts to avoid the attack by the beast, rushing through the door Calque went through.

>Dodge
[1d10]
>>
>>29586274
As of the gods heard you a water elemental appears from a puddle ready for service.
>A Vision of Thralls: Twice per combat; Instant;
[1d10]
>>
>>29586199
Your spinsaw and Miracle's wheel clash several times as the both of you wear down on one another. Eventually, Miracle crushes you under the weight of the spinning wheel, and grinds you down into pulp.
>Flow 0/2
>Disaster 2

Text appears before you: "I'm trying... I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying!"

You see Mirror Image brandishing an opened scroll before the tower of chitin. [1d10+3]

Miracle spins her wheel at Mirror. [1d10+5] [1d2]

>>29586254
More text appears: "Don't bullshit me! You reek of demons. Your heart is black! You don't know anything at all about what I've lost, how deeply I've failed everyone in my life! And I won't let you take their names in vain, just because you're scared! Good! GET SCARED! THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU WHEN YOU APPROACH AN ANGEL IN SIN!"

The butterflies attacking your head melt onto your face, and you feel them crawling within the inside of your head, scratching and smashing things inside.
>Disaster 1 gained

[1d10+3] Curse of Iron vs. Shei

>>29586214
>>29586244
Amy destroys the angels carrying Flaming, who manages to stick the landing on a nearby rooftop. You see some of the Renders stop glowing, looking around in confusion. Then, as they turn and see the gray covering the sky, their normally-stoic faces droop into expressions of terror. Some of the Hexagonals shriek and shiver, their bodies contorting and expanding and shrinking, before they eventually fall toward you, black and red goop gushing out everywhere.

>Roll to dodge, instant, DC 8 but will be lowered by 2 with a successful attack

(1/2)
>>
>>29586272
Wireframe reels back her arm as if to punch KP. "Yeah, asshole! You think self-esteem is high when you're a parasite kicked out of your own country!?"

"As much as we would like to, no," Zjetya says. "Every hive has to eat by absorbing an emotion-- hate, love, calm, even terror. So, we integrate into communities where we think we won't get caught, and we leech off what we can get. Usually, passive feelings are enough to keep us going. In a place with high social trust and cohesion, a love changeling could get by just fine. But when the cravings come by, ooh boy, watch out.

>>29586272
>>29586276
You make it into the palace and shut the door before the gator can attack you. You're inside a recreational room, full of clockwork toys, many bookshelves, some parasols, as well as outdoor furniture normally only seen in the homes of the rich. There are many frozen ponies here. Calque picks up Sugar over his shoulder and runs ahead, entering a main hallway where you see many humanoid ice monsters lounging about sluggishly. Like the gator, they do not acknowledge Calque, but will most likely attack you.

>>29586289
Succeeds
>>
>>29586357
Flow starts reforming from his pile of goo while Vice looks around, confused.
>Escape Artist

>"O-oh my. It seems as if we don't stand much of a chance unless..."
He looks at the water elemental that Shei created, and breathes out of relief.
>"Many thanks, Shei, for the elemental, I'm sure Flow stands a fighting chance now!"
He takes out Flow's canteen and pours some on Flow's puddle.
[1d10]
>>
>>29586172
>>29586357
>>29586214
As Amy's attack burns through her captors, and Flaming looks down to realize just how high up they had taken her (above the buildings), the buffalo blinks once before she starts to plummet to the nearest building, "No no no no mooooooo!!!!"

She cries as she manages to tuck and roll along the roof of one, looking down at herself as she sees she's still intact. Though most of her body still aches in pain from the earlier attack, she grunts and moves through the pain, turning over the side to look at Amy down below. "AMY! I-I'm okay, I made it! You saved me again..."

She turns her attention towards the lake, snorting as she intends to make her way over there to help the others settling things once and for all with Miracle, but looks at the static-like tower and turning up towards the sky as she notices the Hexagonals acting strange. She ponders silently what their deal is, but as they begin to crash towards her, she gasps, moving to get out of the way as her horns glow white in preparation for what's to come
>Prayer for Salvation: Automatic; Recharge 2; The target's next recovery from Helplessness will be an Automatic Instant action, and the target will get +1 to all future attempts to get up until the end of combat.
>[1d10] Dodging against the on-coming attacks
>>
>>29586370
Observer attempts to use something nearby to light on fire with her magic, attempting to possibly catch the attention of the creatures nearby enough to slip past them.

>Slipping past roll if needed
[1d10]
>I dream of alchemy: Catch something flammable nearby on fire
[1d10]
>>
>>29586405
>>29586357
>turn 2 as a wolf

Amy doesn't respond to Flaming. As the hexagonals fall toward her, she simply barks at them to incinerate them before they can reach her.

>[1d10+4] for Wrath
>fluffed dodge roll [1d10]
>>
>>29586370
Kid takes a reflexive step back as Wireframe raises her hof.
>"Whoa whoa, sorry. I just figured changelings didn't need to learn cause they always eat ponies. I mean when you do that you gotta be confident in yourself, right? ...Also, I thought you said Freischutz did that thing to your face, you couldn't have been out of the country if the church got involved."

>>29586370
Kid looks over the toys, tempted to play through them. But with Calque running off with Sugar and leaving them behind, he submits to just grabbing one at random and chasing after.
>"Hold up Ruby Runner! Some of us can't move that fast!"
He shouts to him to slow down, trying to sprint along and not draw attention to himself.
>Avoid monsters [1d10]

>>29586370
Pryce recoils slightly at her first words, trying to cover up his expression by lowering to his soup. He coughs a bit when she finishes.
"C-Cravings?"
He stammers out, worried from both her warning and the mental images building from what the other knights would describe at the Church.
"...What kind are you?"
He asks with caution, expression not looking too well.
>>
>>29586357
Shei-Sher flinches at Miracle's cursing, and subsequently the butterflies harassing him. He turns his face back "I REEK OF EQUINITY! And I Am SORRY! I'm ashamed of it. What could you ever expect from a slave like me born to a household name for madness and occult! I was alone and afraid. I've always been. But, maybe if I had power someone would someday love me. Maybe even a griffon! That's all they respect! but I love hearthome, and I love the church and all the civility it gives us. I practice Thelema but I hold myself to the morals of the holy Devas.. -I try too. Please, we are not darkness, but we are surrounded by it.."
>CONTROL+1: Spell, attempts to take control of a hostile or neutral undead. More powerful undead may require a higher minimum roll. Also used to take control of a larger undead at recharge 2.
[1d10+1] Same as the last.

>>29586370
>>29586391
The Elemental waters down Flow and his little compatriots with refreshing water.
[1d10]
>>
>>29586391
>>29586491
>Flow 11/2
Flow stands, but a tremor in the Birdcage causes Vice to spill most of the water, uselessly, same with the elemental. Although your vision remains clear thanks to Mirror's influence, the very edges start to peel with gray, and a coldness brews in the backs of your heads, as if something viscous were dripping down the backs of your necks.

A different set of text appears in your vision, this one presumably Mirror's: "The song... I know this song... oh devata, it's almost over!"

Your sense of hearing begins to diminish, and it feels as though someone is taking the sense out of your heads and pushing them down a drain somewhere. You hear a distant, siren-like ringing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dmhiz09n-0

The Butterfly-Miracle reels and clutches its head, dropping the wheel as part of the black, chitinous tower behind her starts to dissolve into static. Shei feels himself gain a minute foothold within Miracle's mind.

>>29586428
>>29586405
Amy destroys many of the Hexagonals, but others hit the ground, exploding into angular rays of black and red wire and goop, which latch onto Flaming's deep wounds and drain her blood. The Hexagonals mutate for a while, appearing as if they will evolve into Renders, but with a shrill grind, their bodies halt halfway through the transformation, frozen as static runs up their body. They turn gray. Soon, so do the Renders. Then, everything around you gradually turns a static gray.
>Flaming 4/2

(1/2)
>>
>>29586407
You set a minor corner of the front hall's rug on fire. Near the front door, you see a frozen pony, a foal's size, holding the door shut. He must have been frozen like that.

>>29586488
"We lived on the very outskirts, in the only place we COULD live, dumbass... oh, why am I even bothering? You church ponies never surprise me." She puts down her hoof and turns away.

"I'm a loveling," Zjetya says. "But don't worry. Rus Tea's my usual battery. I haven't revealed myself to her, but we've got an understanding that doesn't leave room for complicated revelations."

>>29586407
>>29586488
As you run up past the monsters, they start to chase you, but you put a lot of distance between yourself and them. You chase Calque up the stairs and through some winding hallways, but he jukes you by ducking into a hidden passageway behind a large bookshelf, with an obvious familiarity of the castle's layout. The hidden passageway leads to a long, plain hallway, with no other doors except one at the end. You see him at the end of the hall, struggling with a set of keys while Sugar punches the side of his head.

Spitshine runs up and stabs Calque in the leg. [1d10+2]
>>
>>29586563
Seeing Spitshine attack Calque, Observer figures she might not hear the end of it if he gets himself hurt. She tries to close in, assisting Spitshine by whipping and firing bolts at Calque, the Golem following Observer's attack as a follow up.

>Homing Magic Barrage
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

>Whip
[1d10]

>Golem Attack
[1d10]

At least if he's knocked out, Observer can still feast on his memories and knowledge.
>>
>>29586556
Flow grasps the Spinsaw, and starts revving it up until he realizes that his hearing is being overcome by this strange new noise. Then, as his other senses start disappearing, Flow buckles his knees, and has to support himself against the Spinsaw.
"Ah, bleeding hell, what's happening?!"
He looks at Mirror's words, and tries shouting.
"How do we stop it then?! Kill her?!"
He stands and gives Miracle two swipes with the electrified Spinsaw.
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]

Vice hurries to put the cap back on the canteen before all the water spills, and groans as he feels his senses diminish alongside Flow's.
>"Gah! What's happening?! Is this being truly this powerful?!"
>>
>>29586603
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>29586556
Shei-Sher sniffs back up some tears "Please Chorazon.. We want you to come back. We miss you. And we all love you so very much. You're hurting the people that care for you. We don't want you to go. We don't want to see you go! It's all so very scary what we do on this earth. No matter what it is though, we can do it as a family."

Shei-Sher holds his hoof out into the white for Miracle to hold.
[1d10]
>>
>>29586556
>>29586405
>premature returning to pony form

Amy calms down as everything turns to a static grey. She looks around with her head cocked. "That's... probably not good, right? Like, should we do something about it? What would we even do...?"

Amy shakes her head and tosses another potion to Flaming for healing this time.

>[1d10+3] for Natural Remedy
>>
>>29586617
>Chorazin
I blame this one on autumn
>>
>>29586556
>>29586621
As the Hexagonals explode and latch onto Flaming, the pained buffalo gives out another cry of agony as she bites her lip, trying to struggle through the pain as a warrior and shake it off despite the wounds.

Flaming makes her way down to Amy, limping along the way, from the roof top as she shakes her head, waiting for Amy to heal her up with another remedy. "I have no idea. Everything's turning gray and.... weird. I don't like this, any of it." She says in concern as she turns and looks back towards the island. "When I was up there I saw some kind of tower. We need to go help Mirror, Shei, and Flow, the angels here aren't going anywhere..." she says with a tinge of sadness, looking down at the melted, gray piles. She grimaces, "We'll leave them here for now."

>As soon as Flaming is healed, moving on to the lake's center to meet with the others
>>
>>29586646
>>29586556

"Right," Amy nods and follows behind Flaming.

"Aren't you glad I came to help?" Amy says with a smile and a light punch to Flaming's shoulder as they walk. "My big sister senses were tingling, and I had to help!"
>>
>>29586563
>"Hey, I'm not a church pony now, and not just cause of the kid thing either. But, things are better now, aren't they? I mean yea your mouth is all cut, but you seem to be walking around everywhere and not being attacked."

>>29586563
Pryce drops the toy he grabbed as Calque starts to run faster and trying to avoid them, going as fast as his little legs can carry him. As they finally start to catch up, Pryce looks in shock as Spitshine draws out his knife to stab.
>"Whoa, hey there's no need to go stabbing, even with how unagreeable he's been!"
He looks up to Wireframe.
>"Can you do anything to freeze 'em both up, like Zjetya does with that wind stuff?"
He pleads.

>>29586563
"So that's why you two usually stick together. And that would explain the other night..."
Pryce trails off, looking down into his soup. He picks up his bread, chewing on it to break the silence, unsure of how to follow on his own comment.
>>
>>29586660
Flaming growls, a little red in the cheeks as she relents, her various burns and scrapes overriding her usual stubborn pride.

She yelps loudly as she's given a light punch due to being tender, "YEEEP! Not so hard, sheesh!" She complains with a scrunched muzzle as she looks a head. "I-I can't really say I'm not. I think I really would have got done in there if it weren't for you..." she shakes her head, "I-I don't know what happened, I thought I had it under control. I was just trying to lead them away... instead I had to force you to come after me instead of helping Shei and Flow."
>>
>>29586617
For a while, Butterfly-Miracle gazes at your hoof. As she reaches out to you, Mirror barrels past you, knocking you to the ground callously as she stands to bash with frenzied terror at the patch of static, trying to break into the tower.
>Shei 0/3

>>29586609
You cut through dozens, if not hundreds of densely-clumped butterflies, causing the Butterfly-Miracle to dissipate and drop the wheel.

>>29586603
>>29586617
Mirror brushes past the struggling Butterfly-Miracle as Flow slashes into her once again. Mirror starts to punch desperately at the static, trying to break into the chitinous tower. Although you can no longer hear anything, you see Mirror's face contorted in terror.

Mirror's text reads: "His judgment is almost at hand! She's in here! Do whatever you have to! We have to silence her song, no matter what cost!"

Just as Mirror starts to break through the flickering static, you see something beginning to fall from the sky. Clumps of metal descend through the air, breaking up as they drift lazily in the sky. As each clump starts to break up, you see them turning into tiny feathers.

Something in your lungs starts to clench, as if they are being squeezed from within.
>>29586646
>>29586621
>Flaming 8/3
As you run toward the black chitin tower in the center of the lake, your hearing begins to diminish, and a filter of static spreads over your vision. Soon, all sounds seem as though they are coming from a great and lonely distance away. You notice giant clumps of what appear to be metal descending through the sky, as lazily and slowly as a leaf caressed by a breeze. The clumps of metal slowly dissolve into small white feathers.

You pass by many Renders, but they do not attack you. Rather, some lay across the ground. Others sit in meditative posture. Others lay prostrated on the ground as if in prayer.

Something in your lungs starts to clench, as if they are being squeezed from within.

>All healing has become impossible

(1/2)
>>
>>29586675
"You've used up all my goodwill for today, you jerk," Wireframe seethes, pushing aside KP. "I'm saying this as a service to you: Shut up."

Zjetya laughs awkwardly, then cringes. "Yeah. Cravings, am I right?" She clears her throat and then looks down, hiding her face behind a piece of bread.

>>29586584
You, the golem and Spitshine brutally descend upon Calque, battering him until he can no longer stand. Sugar stamps on his cheek, then runs behind the golem for protection. Calque stands despite his injuries, leaning on his sword. "You're wasting your time attacking me, I'm the perfect clone! Not like the cheap replica that I made out of Pryce! And yet, I'm nothing compared to the real--"

You hear a loud, violent series of splatters from the room behind Calque. Calque's eyes turn white, and he drops the key in his hoof. He collapses, unconscious.
>>
>>29586684

"Well, I've noticed that all the angels we've fought have had goofy powers that make it really annoying to fight them. It's not like demons where you can usually just overpower them and win. We have to work together with angels," Amy says, with a shockingly astute analysis for her.

>>29586705

"And it makes you feel really funny..." Amy mutters in a sudden angry tone as the atmosphere changes. "And, not in a good way. I don't like this..."

Amy suddenly begins to run toward the tower. [1d10]
>>
>>29586712
Seeing that Calque is knocked out, Observer decides to step off her Golem to begin inspecting his body. "Perfect clone... I wonder if I could clone myself using a soul." Observer wonders out loud, attempting to rip and eat the knowledge from the clone.

>Knowledge Extraction
[1d10+1]
>>
>>29586705
All at once an immense weight keeps Shei down. He keeps extending his hoof foward for Miracle
[1d10] get up from helpless

"Miracle.. Please.. You need to stop... before there's no turning back."

>>29586705
>>29586609
The water elemental hoses Flow down with decadent amounts of water.
[1d10]
>>
>>29586712
>"H-Hey, what did I do?"
Kid stammers as Wireframe pushes him back.

>"Guess I touched a nerve or something..."
He mumbles to himself, turning back to the assault going on.

As Calque drops and splatters sound out, Kid runs over in worry, nudging Calque.
>"A-Are you alright?"
He looks over to Sugar, full of concern and some panic.
>"What happened to start all that?"

>>29586712
Pryce finishes his bread, trying to think of a change to the conversation.
"So, uh, what's home like? Was it a hive, or did you hide around in a town? I'll skip what I've heard about that part, those... tended to be pretty gruesome."
He asks, eyes avoidant and focused on finishing his soup afterwards.
>>
>>29586705
Flow stows away the Spinsaw, and holds Maitreya's Tsurugi in one hoof.
"Maitreya, I never knew you. And I might never get to know you, which is a shame. I've heard of you merely through tales around the campfire, and now I hold your very own sword, so I ask of you. Please, show me what your sword can do."

Flow holds the scabbard on his hip, and holds the grip in one hoof. He starts sprinting past the clumps of butterflies, and leaps at the tower that Mirror is trying to enter, and tries slashing his way inside, drawing out the Tsurugi's blade in one swift motion after another.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>29586727
Flaming grunts, muling over the point as she's healed with another sip of elixir. "I guess you have a point there. Angels are a lot stronger than demons, mostly... I should have thought up a plan to work together when this much is at stake. Stupid!"

>>29586705
As Flaming and Amy charge into the depths of the static field, Flaming winces as she feels the close-range effects coming on strong. She can barely make which way is up down left or right as she looks at the little bits of reality she can just barely make out of the gray fuzz.

She gasps as she feels her lungs clenching hard, and tries to call out names, "MIRROR! FLOW! SHEI! Where are you...? Tell me where you are!"
[1d10] Searching through the static fog for her friends
>>
>>29586741
You absorb a faint memory of an old sorcerer, who looks much like Calque as a very old pony. You see him begging before Vizsla as she towers over him, surrounded by demons. The older Calque prostrates himself, begging for mercy in a pathetic show. As Vizsla kicks him and steals a scroll from him, you see the scroll describing a ritual for creating a younger clone from someone using their memories.

>>29586757
>>29586785
>Shei 8/3

Although the elemental douses Flow with plenty of water, it's as if Flow's body is solid. The water just drops right off of him, to no effect. Flow slices through the static film, clearing a path for you to enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2A5B6u6gak
Inside the tower, you see Miracle's pony form: A small chrome mare, slightly older than a filly. She rests atop a pile of broken metal, resembling scrap from her usual, upright equinoid form. A single butterfly perches on her head as she lays there, mumbling silently the lyrics of a hymn.

>>29586727
>>29586821
Soon, your movements become sluggish, as if you were wading through sand. Yet, you eventually reach the black, chitinous tower. At the base, you see Flow, Shei and Mirror, surrounded by dead butterflies as well as many more butterflies which sit, peacefully, at the base of the tower.

>>29586775
"Well, in the Birdcage, he kept pestering me to marry him if he rescued me. He got really creepy about it and wouldn't let it go when I brushed him off, so I eventually just said yes just to keep him away from me."

Calque doesn't respond.

>>29586775
"We had integrated pretty well into the city life, but I always preferred hiding in our vine-houses in the Hanging Jungle. I hate creeping over someone's shoulder, trying to scrape off whatever love you can get from them passively. I hate trying to please people just to get them to like me. I hate cozying up to young couples and old lovers to try to sample what they have and I can only gawk at. It's all so... fake."

>Pause
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.