[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #12 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 2

File: Veil.jpg (105KB, 900x440px) Image search: [Google]
Veil.jpg
105KB, 900x440px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: After comforting Kahurangi you decide to play some video games with her. After that you set up dinner for you and Quiet Vine and get her. Starting the dinner. After eating you get the universal radio and start listening to space. You end up getting a signal from nearby Reapers. Who attack you shortly after. With a little help from Eagle, you kill the Reaper. Discovering it was trying to find Kahurangi from it's chip. Looking for her for a "Easy Assimilation." Your friends start fixing the hole it made to get in while you talk with Kahurangi. Giving her a book about space to learn more about it. You then chat with Fedot and play with the pets for a bit. Going to bed shortly after. You wake up to several questions from Kahurangi, mostly about stars. After the questions you show her a few of your comics and make breakfast. Kahurangi making breakfast with a food she liked. You then teach her how to shoot a laser shotgun, the recoil being too strong for her and hitting the radio.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Diplomat/Trader)
Cardea (Alien) (Drazken) (Robotics)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
>>
"I didn't expect it myself," You tell her, "I'm half Minotaur so I didn't really notice the recoil."
You then start trotting to the radio. Slowly getting excited, the radio playing actual lyrics. Ones that you've never heard before. When you realize that the lyrics weren't being translated you had to stop yourself from flipping out. A possible sign of humans or something with a language similar to Equus being nearby!
You soon get to the radio as the song ends. The radio appeared to be intact, but it did have a small scorch mark on it now. Nothing too bad.
"Best purchase ever." You smile; Kahurangi standing next to you.
A new song starts to play. Now being as clear as day as the source got closer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMbAyD7iCk

What do you do?
>>
>>29583643
Tell Sai to track the source of the radio waves and scan around to not get a repeat with that single Reaper.
>>
>>29583643
Show Kahurangi the probe and tell her all you have learnt.
Tell her that the scanner you salvaged from a pirate ship that attacked you had there language on it.
Tell her about how there were a few languages on it that were familar to you.
Tell her the translaters came with equish prepackaged but the shopkeeper had never heard of humans.
Tell her about how far away earth is.
>>
>>29583691
>>29583730
"Sai, can you track the source of the radio waves and scan around to not get a repeat with that single Reaper?"
"Yeah."
While that is happening you proceed to show Kahurangi the things you've found: The probe, the scanner from the pirate ship, the languages that were familiar to you, the translators, and how far the planet "Earth" was.
As you were telling her about Earth the ship slows down.
"We have reached our destination," Sai announces, "And that signal is coming from one of the planets in this solar system."

What do you do?
>>
>>29583837
Is this the solar system with the people the colaxians told us about
anyway set us down on that planet try and contact the natives.
>>
>>29583837
Shouldn't we make some time to contact home soon?
>>
>>29583958
Well Fedot just did.
We still need to talk to Vine's mother though.
>>
>>29583865
"Is this the solar system with the people the Coexilians told us about?" You ask.
"No it's a different one," Sai replies, "The next solar system is where they live."
You and Kahurangi go over to the kitchen to get a good view of the planet.
The solar system had four planets. One on the edge of the "Goldie Locks Zone" as it's called. That planet being where the signal was coming from.
The planet seemed to be a large slushball planet. Being covered in ice and snow, but having it's equator being ice free. A large blue band going around it.
"The signal is coming from this planet," Sai explains, "Near the north pole of the planet."

What do you do?
>>
>>29583977
Anything on the other planets?

>>29583976
I think that was just a quick report before everybody went to bed.
>>
>>29583977
Ask Kahurangi how well her species handles cold.
>>
>>29584018
Partially reptilian, so maybe not well.
>>
>>29584016
>>29584018
>>29584080
There wasn't much on the other planets. The one one that was interesting was a gas giant near the red dwarf sun that was the color of purple and green strangely.
"How well do your species handle cold?" You ask.
"Okay," She says, "My top half is usually warm, but not my bottom half."
A few seconds after this her feathers pop up with a *floof.* She looks slightly annoyed by this and starts trying to place them back down.

What do you do?
>>
>>29584103
Hm I think you should stay up here for now if it is safe we will come back and get you.
>>
>>29584103
Lets have Siri examine the gas giant a bit more while we contact home.
>>
>>29584166
>Lets plan to abandon a kid that's the last of her species and that might be hunted by the Reapers on the first planet we come across.
>>
>>29584192
Thats not what I meant at all I just meant she could come down and explore with us if it's safe.
>>
>>29584103
Have Sai scan the snow planet.
>>
>>29584166
>>29584172
>>29584241
You let Sai examine the gas giant a bit more, and scan the slush planet while you went to the cockpit to contact ESC. While doing this you were thinking about what to do with Kahurangi.
She could stay on the ship, but was that a good idea with her being the last of her species AND Reapers trying to find her.
Did you even have kid sized space suits... With some chucklefuck having snuck a bunch of kids supplies on board that could actually be a possibility.

What do you do?
>>
>>29584252
Lets check for those childrens suits.
>>
>>29584252
Lets continue with our message.
>>
>>29584318
If we do we should remember to mention our intention of contacting Vines mother.
>>
>>29584297
>>29584318
>>29584361
You weigh the options of checking around for children suits or doing the message. The message eventually wins out.
You trot into the cockpit, the screen lowering down. You then push a nearby button. A ringing of a phone sounding for a few moments.
After a minute of ringing the screen flickers to life. Showing Star Bright smiling down at you.
"Greetings Rust," She greets you, "How have you been?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29584394
Honestly not good I failed to save a species from destruction only managing to save a single female without a male to repopulate I know its not my fault but it still eats me up inside. On a happier note I was wondering if it would be possible to contact vines mother.

Also we just found signals of songs in equish so we are going down to check it out it is strange how much language seems to be shared amongst the galaxy ours is not even the only one that I have noticed similaritys in.
>>
>>29584443
That's good for what's recent, but there is also EVERYTHING that has happened since we last contacted them.
>>
>>29584443
>>29584495
"Recently: Not very good," You tell her, "I failed to save a species from destruction, only managing to save a single female without a male to repopulate. I know it's not my fault, but it still eats me up inside. On a happier note: I was wondering if it would be possible to contact Vine's Mother?"
"It is possible," Star Bright replies, "It might take a while to arrange it, but we can do it."
"Also: We found signals of songs in Equish, so we're going down to check it out. It is strange how much language seems to be shared amongst the galaxy. Ours is not even the only one that I have noticed similarities in."
"Interesting," Star Bright says, "...Might help to fix the language gap."
She then looks a bit to your right.
"Are you going to introduce me to your little friend?"
"Little friend-"
"Hi miss!" Kahurangi says; waving at Star Bright.

What do you do?
>>
>>29584557
Oh this is Kahurangi the rescued female I was telling you about we are currently deciding where we should take her now her home is gone.
>>
>>29584580
Or if we should just continue to let her travel with us.
>>
>>29584557
Should probably also tell Star that she might be hunted too.
>>
>>29584580
>>29584594
"Oh this is Kahurangi," You tell her; wrapping a leg around Kahurangi which she giggles at, "The rescued female I was telling you about. We are currently deciding where we should take her now her home is gone."
'Or if we should just continue to let her travel with us.' Your mind rebuttals.
"Greetings Kahurangi," Star Bright greets her, "I'm Star Bright."
"Hi Miss Star Bright," Kahurangi smiles, "You're very pretty!"
"Thank you." Star Bright blushes.
"She may also be hunted too." You tell Star Bright.
"Yes," Star Bright says, "Fedot told me about that and your run in with the Reapers as I recall."

What do you do?
>>
>>29584672
Can you tell us the other things he told you about so we know what blanks we need to fill in?
>>
>>29584672
Ask how things are back home. Have they been in contact with the colaxians, are there any plans to send a team of scientists to that first planet we visited with the electricity. Just how mad is Eagle father about not getting any death money.
>>
>>29584686
>>29584749
"Can you tell us the other things he told you about so we know what blanks we need to fill in?" You ask.
Star Bright proceeds to tell you what Fedot told him. He seemed to be pretty good with his information as no blanks needed to be filled.
"How are things back home," You decide to ask, "Have they been in contact with the Coexilians?"
"Pretty good," She replies, "We've been trying to get into contact with them, but the council there keeps denying us."
"Are there any plans to send a team of scientists to that first planet we visited with the electricity?"
"Yes," She smiles, "In fact: We're sending a team there today."
"...How mad is Eagle's father about not getting any death money?"
"Mad enough that he's now in jail," She says, "On the charges of: Inciting riots, and foal abuse. He's going to be in jail for a long time."

What do you do?
>>
>>29584807
Yeah the khan told us the council was a pain in the arse. I wish good luck to the team heading off today.

Eagle should be happy to hear about her father. Sai tell me when Eagle is awake I want to tell her the good news myself.
>>
>>29584807
Riots? What exactly did he do?

Can you keep us updated on whatever they learn about the mushroom?
>>
>>29584873
>>29584881
"Yeah the Khan told us the council was a pain in the arse. I wish good luck to the team heading off today. But, riots? What exactly did he do?"
"Apparently he incited several riots when the Equestrian Council was established," She explains, "And a few when it was found out that you guys left to space."
"Eagle should be happy to hear about her father." You comment.
"Indeed."
"Sai, tell me when Eagle is awake. I want to tell her the good news myself."
"Got it."
"Can you keep us updated on whatever they learn about the mushroom?"
"Yes," Star Bright smiles, "Is there anything else?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29584960
Tell mum and dad I said hi.
>>
>>29584960
Did they get the data on the translators and other research we did?
>>
>>29584981
>>29584998
"Did they get the data on the translators and other research we did?" You ask.
"They did." She smiles.
"Good. Tell mum and dad I said: Hi."
Star Bright nods and the screen turns off before rising into the ceiling.
"...I liked her." Kahurangi comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>29585044
Yeah she is pretty nice.
>>
>>29585067
"Yeah, she's pretty nice." You smile.
The two of you stand in silence for a moment. Until a claw comes up and boops your muzzle.
"Boop." Kahurangi says as she boops you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29585108
You aliens and your boops Cardea does the same thing.
Let's see if we have any child sized suits.
>>
>>29585108
Boop her back.
>>
>>29585130
>>29585221
You boop her back. Having to touch her beak to do so.
"You aliens and your boops," You smile, "Cardea does the same thing."
You then trot to the cargo bay to look for child-sized suits.

After several minutes of searching you do find one. A tiny bit bigger than Kahurangi, but it would fit her.
The suit looked like the planetfall suits. With many of the same mechanics, and machines on it, but smaller.

What do you do?
>>
>>29585231
Check to see if it's durable enough for a cybernetic leg.
>>
>>29585231
That should work well.
We should check the date.
>>
>>29585231
Is the suit easily ruptured?
>>
Stopping for the night. A bit tired right now.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29585299
Night rest well.
>>
Now would be a terrible time for the thread to die.
>>
>>29586544
As would now
>>
Bumpity
>>
Phone bump
>>
>>29588693
Another
>>
>>29588074
another bump
>>
>>29585246
>>29585260
>>29585261
"This should work." You mutter; looking it over.
It might have some problems with her leg, but nothing too bad. As for durability: Cardea had a suit and she hasn't ripped it yet.
Should work pretty well.
"Is that suit for me," Kahurangi asks, "Am I going down with you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29590141
Yes but you have to stay behind us at all times.
>>
>>29590141
I was thinking that first me and the others go first, see if it's safe and then I come back for you to come explore with us.
>>
>>29590209
Also this
>>29590216
Stay behind at first.
>>
>>29590209
>>29590216
>>29590250
"I was thinking that first me and the others could go," You tell her, "See if it's safe and then I come back for you to come explore with us. But, you have to stay behind us at all times."
"Okay," She nods, "But, I was thinking I could do: This."
She then tries to hop onto your back, but stops after a minute.
"Give me a sec." She says.
She hops onto a couple of boxes before finally hopping onto your back.
"Like this." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29590292
If a fight breaks out, you'd need to get off quickly.
>>
>>29590292
As fun as that would be it does not seem practical.

I admire your perserverance and thinking with the boxs.

You can hang on my back until it is time to leave though.
>>
>>29590315
>>29590317
"As fun as that would be it does not seem practical," You tell her, "Though, I admire your perseverance and thinking with the boxes."
"Thanks!"
"If a fight does break out, you'd need to get off quickly."
She stands up and puffs out her chest a bit.
"I shall keep that promise for as long as the gas is thick!" She exclaims.

What do you do?
>>
>>29590393
What a strange phrase did you sleep though the lesson about what it meant.

We need to to tease her mercilessly about not paying attention in school.
>>
>>29590411
"What a strange phrase. Did you sleep through the lesson about what it meant?"
"Hey," She snaps; feathers puffing out again, "I know what it means!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29590489
Then what does it mean.
>>
>>29590507
"Then what does it mean?" You ask.
"It means I'll keep my promise," Kahurangi explains, "Even through the worst of times."

What do you do?
>>
>>29590645
My apologies Kahurangi I should have phrased my question better I meant where does it come from what thick gas is it refering to.
>>
>>29590715
"My apologies Kahurangi: I should have phrased my question better. I meant: Where does it come from what thick gas is it referring to?"
"The gas on my home planet. The one you found me on."

What do you do?
>>
>>29590799
well that makes sense I suppose.
Are those guys still not up lets go wake them Eagle first I want to tell her the good news.
>>
>>29590853
"That makes sense I suppose."
You then go to see if any of the crew were up. Kahurangi hanging out on your back.
You trot to the kitchen and find Eagle there. Eating part of the paste that's been left out. She seems to be enjoying it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29590911
angrily remind Sai you told him to tell you when Eagle work up.

excitedly tell Eagle you have good news her father is in jail.
>>
>>29590940
"Sai," You say angrily, "I told you to remind me when Eagle woke up!"
"Sorry." He apologizes, "I was busy scanning planets."
You sigh and trot over to Eagle.
"Sup." She greets you.
"Eagle. I have good news for you!"
"What is it?"
"Your dad is in jail!"
She's still for a moment. Processing this.
"...Really?!" She asks in disbelief.

What do you do?
>>
>>29591034
Yep foal abuse and inciting riots. He aint getting out amy time soon.
Prepare for her to do something crazy in her excitment. But most of all get ready in case she leaps at you for a hug.
>>
>>29591034
Yep on charges of inciting riots and foal abuse.
>>
>>29591048
Here
>>29591051
I agree with this guys ordering mention the riots first then abuse.
>>
>>29591048
>>29591051
>>29591123
"Yep, on the charges of: Foal abuse and inciting riots. He ain't getting out any time soon."
Eagle is silent for a moment. Then a smile slowly starts to grow on her face as tears well up in her eyes. This prompting you to quickly prepare yourself for something.
She then lets out a scream of joy before flying at you at the speeds of, well... an eagle.
You sadly didn't get a lot of time to prepare as you stumble back a few feet by her contact. Kahurangi is less lucky, as she's thrown from your back. She lands in a nearby trash can which breaks her fall.

What do you do?
>>
>>29591138
Shit Kahurangi are you ok.
You should be more careful Eagle I know your happy but you could seriously hurt somebody.
>>
>>29591153
"Shit! Kahurangi, are you okay?"
"Yeah! I'm all right." She says; crawling out of the trashcan.
"You should be more careful, Eagle," You tell her, "I know you're happy, but you could seriously hurt somebody."
"Sorry," Eagle apologizes, "Something just came over me. Sorry kid."
"It's fine." Kahurangi tell her; shaking off the bit of garbage that stuck to her scales and feathers.

What do you do?
>>
>>29591223
I understand it is exciting news after all. I just wish there was any chance of ever delivering Vine similarly happy news about her mother.
Well there is time for more celebration later we discovered signals in equish coming from a nearby planet.
>>
>>29591244
I should have put a , after understand.
>>
>>29591244
>>29591280
"I understand," You tell her, "It is very exciting news after all. I just wish there was any chance of ever delivering Vine similarly happy news about her mother."
Eagle just smiles up at you. Unable to find something to say.
"Well... There is time for celebration later. We discovered signals in Equish coming from a nearby planet."
"I've heard," Eagle says; looking out the window at the slush planet which you know floated over, "Looks pretty cold down there."

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29591326
Sai are we in range to go to that planet and did the scans reveal anything?
>>
>>29591580
"Sai are we in range to go to that planet, and did the scans reveal anything?"
"Yes we are," He replies, "The scans haven't revealed much: Coldest temperature is -400 while the hottest, being near the equator, is around -60. Scan also reveals that there's no life on the surface. Not sure about underwater."

What do you do?
>>
>>29591646
Since the signal comes from the north pole of the planet of fucking course it would be on the coldest part.
Our suits can handle that cold right?
Can we go underwater with the suits?
>>
>>29591732
"Of fucking course it would be the coldest part," You mutter, "Our suits can handle the cold, right?"
"They have built in heaters and coolers." He replies.
"Can we go underwater with the suits?"
"...Yeah, you can."

What do you do?
>>
>>29591795
Lets get going.
Are those temperatures Celsius or farenhight I forget what Sai uses.
>>
>>29591817
Fahrenheit

"Let's get going then."
"Should It just be the three of us," Eagle asks, "If there isn't anything living on the surface we'll probably only need a small group. And, It'll give the chance for the others to sleep."

What do you do?
>>
>>29591924
Eh I don't know, I mean remember that time with me and Vine and the Reaper?
Well we can go...oh I know, Sai when they wake up warn them where we went okay?
>>
>>29592010
"Eh, I don't know," You say, "I mean: Remember that time with me and Vine and the Reaper?"
"Yeah." Eagle mutters.
"Well... We can go. Oh, I know how! Sai, when they wake up warn them where we went okay?"
"Got it."
The three of you starting getting ready. It takes a bit longer for Kahurangi to put on her new space suit since she decided to be difficult for some reason.
Soon enough: The three of you were ready.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29592075
Time to head on down.
>>
File: RGRE.jpg (325KB, 1653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RGRE.jpg
325KB, 1653x1200px
Sun and Moon edition

Previous thread: >>29581523

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>29594255
Kek.
>>
>>29594255
Wonder when will Vine propose to us?
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29595054
Another one
>>
And another bump
>>
>>29596239
The need to bump
>>
>>29592936
It was time to head down.
The three of you get into the landing shuttle. Since Kahurangi was too small for the restraints she simply held on to you.
The landing shuttle starts falling, cause Kahurangi to grip you tighter. This goes for several minutes until you land softly on land.
The shuttle's doors then open. A blast of cold air flying in. But, your suit's heater starts working, making the suit feel warm.

What do you do?
>>
>>29597170
Let's carefully step out and scan the area.
>>
>>29597207
This
>>
>>29597207
>>29597301
You and Eagle carefully step outside. Leaving Kahurangi inside.
Outside is: Basically nothing except for an endless ice sheet that stretched for miles with no end in sight, and the bright red sky. Caused by the red dwarf star.

What do you do?
>>
>>29597306
Directions to the signal's source?
>>
>>29597306
Follow the source of the signal and don't drop your guard.
>>
>>29597306
Look around a bit more and if it is safe tell Kahurangi she can come out.
>>
>>29597349
>>29597375
>>29597419
You go further out and look around again. Once again: Finding nothing.
"You can come out!" You tell Kahurangi; who does so.
You soon find which direction the source was in: North.
So, the three of you start traveling that direction. You and Eagle never dropping either of your guard and Kahurangi sticking close. Her suit was causing some problems with her leg, but she kept up.

After several minutes of walking the three of you find the source.
It was a landing shuttle much like yours, but it looked more advance and older. The shuttle was in bad condition: One of it's supports were gone, making it lean on the ground, and it was covered in scratch marks, dents, and some blood.
Near the shuttle was a partially broken flag stand with a flag on it that was still intact.
The wind starts up, making the flag flap in the wind and letting you see it. It was a simple flag: White background and a red circle in the middle.
There were no bodies around the shuttle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29597476
Lets look inside you fucking weeb
>>
>>29597476
Take a look a most honorabru shuttle.
>>
>>29597497
>>29597509
It has begunu
You and Eagle trot towards the shuttle. Eventually finding the entrance. It's difficult, but you eventually open the door to the shuttle.
You climb in, nearly slipping due to the icy floors, but you don't.
The inside of the shuttle was small. Obviously meant for temporary stays on planets. In the middle of the shuttle though was a long, bipedal skeleton, covered in a layer of dried blood, hanging from the ceiling by it's feet with some rope.
Eagle soon climbs in and stops at the skeleton in there as well.
"What's in there?" Kahurangi asks; trying to look in and climb up.

What do you do?
>>
>>29597596
A corpse possibly one of those humans looks like he was either tortured to death or chose an extremely unusual form of suicide.

No point trying to shield her from it she is a tough girl I am sure she can take it
>>
>>29597641
There wasn't really a point trying to shield her from it. She's seen a lot already, she's a tough girl.
"A corpse," You tell her as she climbs up and to your side, "One of those humans. Looks like he was either tortured to death or chose an extremely unusual form of suicide."
"Strange." Kahurangi mutters.

What do you do?
>>
>>29597741
Lets examine the shuttle see what we can learn about the way it is made and where that music came from.
>>
>>29597751
The three of you start trotting around the shuttle. Looking for anything about the way it is made.
Shortly after beginning your search you find a small room. Inside of it was a small table and a small, rectangular radio. Music gently streaming from it's speakers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h20bLAA3TsE

What do you do?
>>
>>29597875
Hm sounds like it might be a song about a soldior makes me wonder what sort of conflicts humans have had.

I am curious how the fuck it is still running lets open it up and have a look at the battery.
>>
>>29597940
While the lyrics were kinda hard to make out the song seemed to be about a soldier. Which started to make you wonder what sort of conflicts humans had.
But, you could think about that later.
You place your hooves on the radio to pick up, but only to discover that it was strangely sticky.
You pull your hooves away. Only to find that the stickiness seemed to be goo, which was now stuck to your hooves and to the radio. Light blue electrical sparks moved through the goo, sending a tingly sensation through your hooves. Nothing painful.

What do you do?
>>
>>29598092
Now this is my kind of discovery.
What is the temperature inside the shuttle I worry that if we grab anything and take it outside the cold will ruin it.
I wonder if there is a way to just take the whole shuttle up to the ship.

If there is no way to take the whole shuttle and it is as cold in here as out there grab the radio and head back otherwise lets just head back empty handed I assume vine will want to get a look at the body in this state before we interfere with it.
>>
>>29598135
"Now this is my kind of discovery." You smile.
The inside of the shuttle was surprisingly warm, though near the entrance it was cold. You quickly find the source of the heat was the goo, specifically: The goo that covered the radio.
Maybe you could possibly take the shuttle with you, but doubted that your shuttle could carry another shuttle that was roughly around it's own weight.
You decide to just take the radio, but you find a small problem.
It was stuck to your hooves, and the table.

What do you do?
>>
>>29598208
Tell Eagle that you theorize the goo is unrelated to the radio itself and simply provided power to a machine that should be dead they would not intentionally use something this sticky. Now somebody please get vine so she can get me unstuck.
>>
>>29598243
Auctualy try and lift the whole table first before we call for vine.
>>
>>29598243
>>29598250
You try to lift the whole table, but the goo kept your hooves from going too far so that ended up being a bust.
"Okay," You say to Eagle, "I theorize that the goo is unrelated to the radio itself, and simply provides power to a machine that should be dead. They wouldn't intentionally use something this sticky. Now: Please go get Vine so she can get me unstuck."
"I'd have to use the shuttle, which might take awhile, but you should be fine. I'll try to be quick!"
Eagle then quickly rushes out of the shuttle. Leaving you and Kahurangi alone.
"...I'm bored!" Kahurangi groans after a few minutes of silence.

What do you do?
>>
>>29598322
Hello bored i'm stuck.
>>
>>29598371
oh god our first dad joke and we are not a dad yet.
>>
>>29598398
Its better then a standard dad joke the normal joke is hello bored I'm dad but here we are both named after what state we are in so the joke is better.
Either that or the joke is worse one of the 2.
>>
>>29598371
>>29598398
"Hello bored. I'm stuck."
'Oh god your very first dad joke and you're not even a dad yet!'
Kahurangi doesn't seem to find the joke funny. Proceeding to give you rapid-fire punches to your right hindleg.

What do you do?
>>
>>29598460
Did your father tell that sort of joke?
>>
>>29598460
Laugh. Well it's not like there's anything I can do on account of this. Lift your stuck hoof.
>>
>>29598473
>>29598484
While she was punching your leg you remember something about your dad: He liked to tell jokes, and not the good kind. Yet, your mom loved his jokes. You kinda liked them as well, but to a point.
You laugh a bit.
"Well," You tell her, "It's not like there's anything I can do on account of this."
You lift your stuck hooves as a point.
Kahurangi stares at your hooves for a moment before leaving. Coming back a bit later with a skeletal leg. She lifts it high into the air and then brings it down on the goo.
Only for it to get stuck in the goo.
"...That didn't help." She mutters.
*Thump*
You both look up as you hear something seem to land on the shuttle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29598593
Have her grab a weapon from you.
>>
>>29598593
Oh shit uhm remain calm grab a weapon and remember everything I though you about weapon safety also make sure who is your target before you fire.
>>
>>29598611
>>29598642
"Shit," You mutter, "Uhm, remain calm, and grab one of my weapons."
She quickly nods and grabs your shotgun.
"Remember everything I taught you about weapon safety, also make sure who is your target before you fire."
She nods and points the weapon at the entrance to the room.
There's a few more dull thumps before it stops, and then starts back up again, but closer. Kahurangi's weapon now starting to shake.
Slowly a stick comes into view, appearing to be the cause of the thumping noise, and then a creature appears.
It stood tall, but hunched over. The creature had dark skin, almost Vantablack, with piercing white eyes. It's eyes being it's only facial feature. It had long arms that started around it's head, ending with no fingers, just a thick hand, almost like it was wearing a mitten. It also appeared to have no legs, moving much like a snail would. It also carried a sack on it's back, like a traveler.
It stops and stares at the two of you. Looking between the two of you, almost like it was confused.

What do you do?
>>
>>29598958
Try talking to it tell Kahurangi to do the same if we are lucky it will understand at least one of our languages.

Say hello.
>>
>>29598980
"Hello." You greet it; hoping that it might understand one of your languages.
"H-Hey." Kahurangi greets it nervously.
".́͜͠.͢.̡͘Y͘͞ou͜͝ ͟͝͠d͘͜͞ón̷͢'̧́͢t̡͡ l̴òo͜͡k ̢̛̀li̛͟k̶e̷̡̛ S̷ì̵n͡g̨e ̷T̨r̴e̢es̛͘," It says in a formal, but warped voice, "Ḿ͠a̡y ̡I ̢̀̕i̸͞͡n̕q̵̨̡u̴͞͝i̴re̸͜ ̢̨͜a͠b̛́͝ǫ̴ưt̡ ̴w̧̡ha̵t̵̷ yò͢ų̛ ̷̨ar͜͝e͘?͘͠"
It then turns to Kahurangi.
"Do̢͢͠ ̨͟n̶͝o̡̕͝ţ wò͟͢ŗ͘ry̸ l̵i̴͡t̀͡͞t̴̢͡l̴̀e̸ ơ̴n̶͜e̵,̢̕͢ ̧I̛͝͠ ̴͠woņ̶̕'͘t̨ ̷ha͞͞ŗ̴͝m͟ ̴͠ýo̢͡ù̸͠," It tells her, "U̷n̴li̷̢̕k͠e͡ ̷m͝o͝s̨t ́́ot̨͝h͘͜e̴͠r̶̨͢ ̨͟S̢̛̕in̡g͠e̸̛ T̀̕rȩ̛e͠s̴ Ì̡͟ ̛kn̶ow͝.̴͝"

What do you do?
>>
>>29599030
It is a pleasure to meet you I am a pony although half minotaur I am not sure what species my friend here is.
Give him as much of a bow as we can manage in our situation.
>>
>>29598980
We're explorers that noticed odd signals coming from this planet.
>>
>>29599050
She like a griffin lizard.
>>29599030
Kah you can put the weapon down, he seem friendly.
>>
>>29599050
>>29599080
>>29599088
"Kah, you can put your weapon down," You tell her, "He seems friendly."
She puts the gun down and lets out a sigh of relief.
"It's a pleasure to meet you," You say; bowing as much as you could towards him, "I am a pony and I'm not very sure what species my friend is here. We're explorers that noticed odd signals coming from the planet."
"I̸'̨͢m̕͝ g̕͠u͝eşs̶͠ì̵ńg̨̨ ͘tḩe͡ ̨̧s̸̛íg̕n̸͘͞a̷l̨ ͟lè̢a̸͞d̛ ̷̨ý̢o̢u̡ ͠h́e̡r̴e ͡t̀he̸͞n͘?" He says; slowly moving into the room.
You nod.
"T͡h̕͡is ̷͡m̕ąch̡̢̀in̴e̵͝ ̷h̸͡a͝͝ş ̶͞b̶e̸eǹ̵͘ ̴̡h̛é̕r̵͜e ̢̧f̧͝ó̧r ̛̕as̵̀ ̡̛l̕o͠n̢͠g ̛as̡͞ I̢̕ ̀ç̡̀an̸ ̕̕r̸̴e͢m̕e̷̡̨m̀bèr̵̨,́" He comments, "S͜͝ha͞͞m͝͞e ̷͞wha͠t͘͟͡ ̢͝my k̕i̵̸n̡͜d͠͞ ̧͢͜d̴͠íd ̷̷̶t̵͘o̧ ̸̛i͠t̡͡.̕"

What do you do?
>>
>>29599162
What happened to it?
>>
>>29599162
Any idea how to get us unstuck?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29599295
Good night
>>
Bumpity
>>
Blump
>>
>>29601460
Another one
>>
>>29601771
Another
>>
Is this bump needed?
>>
>>29603191
Maybe?

>>29599170
>>29599178
"Any idea how to get me unstuck?" You ask.
He nods and slowly approached you. Reaching a hand out towards the goo.
He touches the goo and grips it. The goo moving into him, the radio making a few popping noises before dying when the goo is gone.
"What happened to the ship?" You ask; gently rubbing your front hooves.
"I̡͢t ̵ẃa͠͡s͡ ̶͟a̸͜͝ l͢o͜͞ņ͜͠g͡ ̴t͟i̸m̴͘e̷̸̴ ̶͜a͟͢gǫ̴,̵̨͞" He starts, "T͞h̵i̡̨s̵̕͘ ̸̵̢sh̢͠i̴p̡͟͝ ̢͜l̛͝á̴ńd̴e͟d ̨̕r̀i̷̢g̷h̛̀t̴ ͟i̶͘n th͘͢͠įś͢ ̧͘s͞ṕo̷̶t͠.͜ ̛Śȩ̴̛ver̸̀al͝͝ ͟cŕ̵ę̨͜a͡tų͡r̛͞e̶̡s͡ ̡̛c̕am͟͡ȩ̷ ǫ͘u̧t̴ ̧ą̷̀ǹḑ ̶̴p͞l̕à̛͞n͜͠t̢͞ed̀ ͡th̡ȩ̕̕ ̵̵̡f̸͘l͘a̸͜g̸̡ o͘ưt ͠th͞e͟r͢͟e͜͡.̡́ ́͡T̡he̶̢y̸̡͘ ́͜wérè̢ ̶̴f̧̕i͘n͠e͘͞ f̛ơ͝͠r á̵͟w͜h͢i̶l͢e̡,̧͝ á͟͡nd̷̢ ͟͡t́h̡͠e͠n ̶̨m̶͜y͘̕ ̶ķ͢in̵̨͟d̸͟ ̷c̵̸a̵̵m̶͢e̶͟.͡͞ ͝P̶̡r͝ob̵̨a͠b͢ļ͢y̴̡ ̢b̢͞e̛͠ć͢aų̀se͘͠ i̴̡͢t́͘͡ ͘͝c͢áu̵͝şed͞͠ a͡ ͜bi͢͠t́̀ o̡̢͜f̛ ̸̕͘a̧͝ d̴i͟sţ͟ú͢r̴̛ba̸̛nç̢͞e ͜͟͞w̧h͠en̸̶ ͟͡i̡̡t̷͘͞ l̷̨á͢nd̴ed͡.̨ W͝hi͟͟l͝e͢ ̀th͘͡e̸̕ ̸̛c̴r̴e̴a͟͝͡ţ͘ùr͜͠e̶s̸͟ ̵h̸̷a̧d́͠ ̸̡̀te̛͝chn͟o̴͜l̀o̧g̀y̸̨̛ ̴m̕͞ỳ͘̕ ̵̧̨k͢i̶͘n̡̧͜d́ h̴̷ad̡͠ n̴̡u̸͝mb̵̕̕e̡ŗ̸͞s͡ ́o͝n̸͞͞ ̢̢t̡h̸̢̀er͜e ̵̕s͞i̡de͢. ͡S̕͠͠o͝͠͠o͠͞n̴͡,̴͞ ̸̢͞ón̷̢l̛y ̛́ớ̡n̶͘è̴ ̸̵̴r̛͡e̶͜ḿ̴̴ai͝ń̛ed͡.͝ ̢T̢he̢ý̛ ̵̨͠t̴̷o̕r͝t̵̶ù̡͡red̨ ͘t̵͝͝h͘͝͡ȩ ̡͞l͡a͘͘st͞ ͞͞͡o̢ne ̀̕b̵͢e͘f̀o̡r̷̀ȩ̸͠ ͢͜h̶a̧͠n̨͟gi̴̶n̛͟ģ̴͠ ̢̨h́̀͞i͘m̸̢ ̨͘͘i̕ņ̡͢ ͜t̷̵͟h̨͠i͢͟s ̵͘sh̡̕͝ư͠tt͞le.̀"

What do you do?
>>
>>29603267
Yikes and out of curiosity those of your kind that did that. Are they around here?
>>
>>29603267
Why did they attack them are they just naturally agressive creatures.
>>
>>29603280
>>29603286
"Yikes," You mutter, "Why did they attack them? Are they just naturally aggressive creatures?"
"Uņl̴͠͡i̧͘k̛ȩ̢ ̀m̶è̴͠:̴ ̛̀Mo̸s̵͝͡t͘ ͜͞o̶̶͝f ̴ḿy͠ ̨̕ķ̧in͘͘d̵͢ ͘͜i̸s͟n͞'̢t ve͘r̢̨y̴̸̧ ̶̕sm̵͘͞à̷r̸̡͠t̵,͜" He says, "Ú̢̧su̧̢a͠l̷̛l̨y̛ ͞h̸̛a͜v̀̀i̸͟nģ ̷͞t̴wo̶̶̡ ̵̧͝ḑ̵i̶f̷f̷e͡͞ren̕t̴ ̨t̕h͞o̧u̵̢g͝͝ht̨͝͞s͘ ́ţ͞͞hr͜͜ò̷u͟ghou͢ţ ̴̴̛t̢he͟ ̶da͢y̸̵:̨ F̵͢͡o͞o̡ḑ̷, ̛͞an͝d̨͞ ̢̡͡mơ̶̧v̴̡͝i͝n̢g̴͝."
"...Just out of curiosity: Those of your kind that did that, are they around here?"
"K̢i̴n͡d͜a̸͟,̷" He replies, "I̢ ̴̷̀s̴̕aw͞ ̸ą ģròu̴ṕ͞ ́ó͜͞f͘ t͢h̷̨e͘͠m̵̴͘ ̡h͘e̶ad̵in͘g ̧s͜͢o̴u̸t́h,̀ ̷̕͢t͘o͟͠w̨͜a̡͝͞r͜͞͝d͡s̀̕ ͝w̨͜h̵at ̛app͢͞ea̵r̕͞e̸̷͘d̸͠͝ ͢tò ̶̨b̕e̶͝ a sta͞r̴ ̨̨́t̸͜ha̕t̶͘ f̨e͝ll͡ ̨d̸͘͟ò̢ẃ͠n̸͡ ̛h͟͞e̡r͜e͡ a̷ ̷͢f̸e̸̛̕w̧ m̴in̕u̸t̡͟e̛͘s͜ ̕ag̴͠o.́"

What do you do?
>>
>>29603358
That was our shuttle!
>>
>>29603358
That must be our shuttle.

Thank you for all your help but I should pribably rush to help my friends.

Rush off to help your friends.
>>
>>29603358
Ow shiet let's go weapons ready.
>>
>>29603381
>>29603387
>>29603420
"Shit, that was our shuttle," You yell, "Thanks for your help, but I should probably rush to help my friends.
You and Kahurangi then quickly rush out of the room.
"Godspeed!" He shouts after you.

After a few minutes you and Kahurangi find the shuttle with a small group of Singe Trees gathered around it.
These Singe Trees did appear to be more animalistic. Having long, black claws instead of no claws. A few of them were on the shuttle, scratching at the panels and trying to get in.
"What are we suppose to do?" Kahurangi asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29603479
Fire a warning shot next to one of them.
>>
>>29603521
Wouldn't that just make them charge us?
>>
>>29603479
Use our radio communicator (if we have) "Vine, Eagle, Fedot, Cardea are you in there, are all of you alright? Me and Kah are gonna blast them and you be ready to attack them when they get far enough from the shuttle."
>>
>>29603530
They will charge whatever we do may as well try and scare them off.
>>
>>29603521
>>29603530
>>29603532
>>29603568
You bring a hoof to your helmet. The radio activating.
"Vine, Eagle, Fedot, Cardea, are you there?"
"Eagle here," Eagle replies, "It's just me and Vine. Might need to hurry up a bit: Vine is having a panic attack and one of them is close to tearing a panel off."
"Alright," You say, "Kah and I are gonna blast them and you be ready to attack them when they get far enough from the shuttle."
"Got it."
You raise your shotgun and fire a blast near one of them. Hitting the ground several inches away from it.
The Singe Trees stop moving, all of them slowly turning towards you. One of them raising it's arm and pointing a claw at you.
"EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" It screams.
All the Singe Trees then rush towards the two of you. Faster than the sentient one, and at a rapid pace.

What do you do?
>>
>>29603589
Open fire focus on incapacating them rather then finishing one off before we go to the next.
>>
>>29603589
Since we are using a shotgun (gonna assume it's spread shot and not slugs) aim for center of mass with a slight bias for the legs.
(If it's slugs aim just for center of mass.)
>>
>>29603612
>>29603652
Since you used a shotgun that had laser spread. You aim for the center of mass with a slight angle towards the legs.
You and Kah then being to fire. Your shot hits on the one you were aiming at, causing it to burst with a loud pop.
Kahurangi using the automatic one doesn't hit one yet. Not very good with guns just yet.
After several minutes the last one pops. Kahurangi managed to get a few towards the end, but she still needs some training.

What do you do?
>>
>>29603682
If it's clear, lets get the hell out of here.
>>
>>29603682
GTFO and go reassure Vine we are unharmed.
>>
>>29603682
Lets hop in the shuttle and head back to the ship.
>>
>>29603702
>>29603716
>>29603761
The two of you quickly start running to the shuttle which now had it's door open, and hop in. The rocket taking off shortly after.
Looking around, you find Eagle trying to comfort Quiet Vine in one of the corners. Quiet Vine being in a ball and shaking badly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29603806
Tell her you met a friendly one that might calm her down a little.
>>
>>29603806
Vine, do you want a hug?
>>
>>29603829
>>29603871
You trot over to her. Eagle stepping aside to let you talk to her.
"I met a friendly one." You tell her; going down to her level.
That doesn't seem to help her as all she does is look up at you.
"...Do you want a hug?"
She pauses for a few seconds before opening her forelegs up for a hug. Which you quickly return, holding her.
"I was so worried." She sniffs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29603901
I am tempted to joke and say tell you what if I die you can have my stuff.

However the more I think about that the more I think it is a bad idea so just hold her tight instead.

If anybody else thinks the joke is a good idea though go with that I am largly neutral on the matter.
>>
I have to go to work so if I am not here to point it out when the time comes I think we should try and get vine down later to inspect the bones.
>>
>>29603926
I think it's better to just hug her for the moment but after enough time from her panic attack passes we can joke about it.
>>
>>29603926
>>29603979
You were tempted to joke about something, but you decide against it. Maybe when she has calmed down?
You continue to hug her, doing it a bit tighter.
The shuttle soon lands in the ship. Quiet Vine having now calmed down greatly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29603999
Tell her we found human bones and that the friendly one of those creatures we found spoke something that was mostly equuish. Tell her he called his species Singe Trees.

Log down everything about the conversation with the friendly one.
>>
>>29603999
After a few more minutes we tell the joke but before that this >>29604061
>>
>>29604061
>>29604076
"Tell you what," You say; the two of you standing up, "If I die you can have my stuff."
Quiet Vine gives you a glare before giving you several slugs to your forelegs. Not really finding your joke very amusing.
"We found human bones," You tell her; logging the conversation with the friendly one down, "And the friendly one of those creatures we found spoke something that was mostly Equuish. He called his species: Singe Trees."
"Interesting," She comments, "Maybe we can go down there and have a look at them? After a little break of course."

What do you do?
>>
>>29604120
Sounds like a good idea.
He seemed to secrete and control some sort of strange electrical goo it was how the radio was still running. Did vine tell you about her father.
>>
>>29604164
"Sounds like a good idea," You tell her, "He seemed to secrete and control some sort of strange electrical goo. It was how the radio was still running."
"Interesting." Quiet Vine mutters.
Your mind quickly goes to Quiet Vine's father. She's told you a bit about him, but not a lot.
"Rust!"
You're brought out from your thinking by Kahurangi quickly running over to you.
"Rust," She says, "I'm not sure if you still wanted it, but."
She quickly starts digging through her bags on her spacesuit. Pulling out the radio from the shuttle.
"I decided to take this with us. Encase you still wanted it."

What do you do?
>>
>>29604164
Fuck i meant did eagle tell you about her father.
>>
>>29604228
Im still interested in the battery even if its not as good as I first thought
Open her up.
>>
>>29604379
"I'm still interested in the radio," You tell her; taking it from her, "Even if it's not as good as I first thought."
You thank and her and take the radio with you to a part of the cargo bay, along with several tools.
After several minutes you open her up.
The radio was mostly several different parts, and wires. The biggest part in it being a large, round speaker.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29604451
Look over the parts and see if any are particularly difrent to what we use.
>>
>>29604451
Compare this radio to the one used in Equus.
>>
bhump
>>
>>29606353
another bump
>>
>>29604902
>>29605317
You find your universal radio and compare the two. The human radio was bigger, with a rectangular body compared to the universal one.
Looking inside the human radio again a lot of the parts were different from ones you've seen before. Especially the wires which were a mix of green, and brown.

What do you do?
>>
Need to go do something for an hour.
I will be back
>>
>>29607958
See if we can make the human radio work using that gem from the translator we opened.
>>
>>29608389
You get one of the gems and after several minutes of finding a spot to place it, fit it into the radio.
Nothing happens for several seconds, and then it comes to life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDNCmGr-Q4

What do you do?
>>
>>29608668
Try to put the universal radio on the same frequency of the other radio.
>>
>>29608801
You start going through the universal radio. Changing it's frequency to the same one as the other radio.
After a few minutes you get the universal radio on the same frequency, but all you get from it is static.

What do you do?
>>
>>29608891
Guess it is designed to avoid feedback loops.

Interesting that we can use a magic crystal for something electrical.

Try and hook it up to some external speakers.
>>
>>29608891
Uhm Sai the signals both radios are receiving do come from that planet called Earth, right?
>>
>>29609026
Wait no I suppose not so much feedback loops as 2 sources of music running at once.
>>
>>29609088
I am guessing the radio itself is sending the signal but that is a possibility I suppose.
>>
>>29609026
>>29609088
>>29609091
"Interesting that it can use a magic crystal for something electrical," You mutter, "Sai, the signals both radios are receiving do come from that planet called Earth, right?"
"Yeah. They're the same signals."
You pick up the human radio and start looking for ports to plug in some external speakers, but there doesn't seem to be a port for one.

What do you do?
>>
>>29609117
Try and wire it in directly replace the speaker in it with one of our own.
>>
>>29609117
Check if there's any kind of CD port or Pen Drive port.
>>29609102
Usually radios only receive signals right?
>>
>>29609134
>>29609144
You do find that there's a CD port in it after a second look around.
You decide to wire the speakers directly in to replace the speaker in it.
After a bit you manage to do this. Just in time for a new song to come on, much louder this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsynSgeo_Uo&list=PL1mZeR4wTBoxiM86th4lOXhMQN8wDWYAt&index=1

What do you do?
>>
>>29609244
While the song plays open the CD player lid or press the eject button.
>>
>>29609244
Old kit bag makes me wonder if It is another military song maybe it is some sort of remembrence day or maybe wars have been a big part of human life.

I wonder if our own tech could be run off magic crystal or if human tech is simply designed to work with magic as well as electricity.

Try hooking something from eqqus up to a magic crystal.
>>
>>29609348
>>29609371
The song made you wonder if it was another military song. Maybe it is some sort of remembrance day or maybe wars have been a big part of human life?
You find an eject button and press it. A CD player lid coming out slowly.
With that you had another little experiment: You get another magic crystal, and find another vibrator. Putting the two together.
The vibrator starts vibrating quickly for several seconds before stopping. Smoke slowly rising from it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29609480
Hm either human tech is built to withstand magic better then our own or this thing just got overloaded. Check the radios battery what is it like compared to ours.
>>
>>29609536
Either human technology was built to withstand magic better than your own or the thing just go overloaded.
You decide to see if the radio's battery was like. After a bit of digging you find it.
The battery was at the bottom on the radio: Red, and white in color, and taking up a quarter of the bottom. Making it a pretty big battery.

What do you do?
>>
>>29609610
Lets see if it can be recharged. Set something up to charge it up behind a safety screen. Wait a few minutes and if it does not explode leave it charging while we go check on Vine.
>>
>>29609610
So I assume no CD inside. Interesting the humans apparently have the ability to transmit radio waves all the way to here.
>>
>>29609682
>>29609713
You gently take the battery out to see if it can be charged.
You place it in the testing bunker in the cargo bay and attach a car battery to it, and start charging it.
You sigh after a few seconds as it doesn't explode. You wait a bit longer and finding that it still won't explode you trot away to go find Vine.
As you trot past the radio something catches your eye in the CD lid: A CD that it glanced over.
You trot over to it and take it out. The cover in Equish.
"Best Synthwave music from the 80's" The title read.

What do you do?
>>
>>29609757
Hm I wonder if that is what was playing.
Try putting it in one of our cd players.
Wonder what 80s means.
>>
>>29609779
"I wonder if that is what was playing," You wonder to yourself, "Wonder what 80's mean?"
You put it back in and close it. The music stops playing before new music comes back on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0r6vaiovo

What do you do?
>>
>>29609841
Interesting let's see what Vine is doing.
>>
>>29609841
Welp they have a lot of musical variety it seems even if this song is in a questionable style. I bet Eagle might like it tell Javaxia to invite Eagle to come here and listen to the music while we go see Vine.
>>
>>29609841
Seems like something DJ-Pon3 would play.
>>
>>29609936
>>29609937
>>29610012
"Interesting," You say, "Seems they have a lot of musical variety. Seems like something DJ-Pon3 would've played. Though, this is a questionable style... Eagle might like it. Javaxia, tell Eagle to come here and listen to the music while I check on Vine."
"Alright."
You then trot out of the cargo bay. You find Quiet Vine your room, having pushed a desk in with her magic and was now drawing something on a piece of paper.

What do you do?
>>
>>29610017
Lets have a look at what she is drawing.
Also while we are here check our calander how long until the next day of interest is it getting close to nightmare night or mothers or fathers day.
>>
>>29610036
You quietly trot over to her and look over to what she was drawing.
It appeared to be a Panther Quill. You remember when you first met her that she liked to draw so she was probably drawing the creatures you've met so far which might be helpful in the future.
You then trot over to the calendar and look at the date.
February 23. Next day of interest: March 20, Vine's Birthday.
>>
>>29610151
So Vine did Eagle tell you about her father.
>>
>>29610185
"So Vine," You start, "Did Eagle tell you about her father?"
"She did," She says; putting her pencil down, "She seems quite happy about it. Can't say I blame her: Don't know what I would do if I had to go through abuse like that."

What do you do?
>>
>>29610281
Time for the joke we have been holding back.
You know if you are worried about my safety you should not be that concerned if I die you can have my stuff.

except the radio that belongs in a museum.
>>
>>29610305
Time for a joke that you've been holding back for a while now.
"You know," You start with a smile, "If you are worried about my safety, you should not be that concerned. If I die you can have my stuff."
She just rolls her eyes at you before going back to her drawing. Being silent for a moment.
"Rust," She says, "I've been thinking about Kahurangi lately."

What do you do?
>>
>>29610370
Yeah it is a problem working out what we are going to do with her. It is possible the reapers will continue to hunt her if we drop her off on a planet but at the same time It is not overly practical to keep her with us.
>>
>>29610370
The Reapers might be after her and could just attack wherever we leave her. There's also the fact that she might very well be the last of her kind and, no matter where we take her, this'll be the closest place to a home she'll have.
>>
>>29610382
We should also mention that the evidence her people were spacefaring and her planet was a colony that forgot there origins means maybe we could find information on where there are more of her species and drop her off if that is indeed the case.
Then start berating ourselves again that if that is not the case her species is gone.
>>
>>29610382
>>29610404
>>29610422
"Yeah it is a problem working out what we're going to do with her," You say, "The Reapers might be after her and could attack wherever we leave her, but at the same time: It is not overly practical to keep her with us. There's also the fact that she might be the last of her kind and no matter where we take her, this'll be the closest place to a home she'll have."
You sigh.
"I also found evidence her people were spacefaring and her planet was a colony that forgot their origins. Which means we could find information on where there are more of her species and drop her off if that is indeed the case."
Quiet Vine is silent for a moment.
"Do you want to hear my opinion on the matter," She asks, "Or do you want to come up with this on your own?"

What do you do?
>>
Gonna take a 1-2 hour break. Need to recharge a bit.
I'll be back.
>>
>>29610446
I would like to hear you opinion on the matter.
>>
>>29610446
I want your opinion this is an important issue that all 8 of us should get a say in. maybe Kahurangi should have slightly less of a say but it would still be worth hearing her imput.
>>
>>29610446
A second opinion would nice.
>>
>>29610460
>>29610478
>>29610515
"I would like to hear your opinion," You tell her, "A second opinion would be nice. This is an important issue all eight of us should get a say in. Maybe Kahurangi should have slightly less of a say, but it would be worth hearing her."
"Here's what I think," Quiet Vine starts, "We should keep her, BUT we should find the original location of her planet. If her race use to be spacefaring we might find some evidence where their planet use to be before it became a roaming one. If any are still alive we can go from there and deliver her to them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29610820
Well that's the best idea I have heard so far.
Sai, Javakia what do you 2 think.
>>
>>29610837
"That's the best idea I've heard so far," You comment, "Sai, Javaxia, what do you two think?"
"I'll second her." Sai says, "Seems like the best thing we can do for her."
"Me too." Javaxia says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29610949
Well then lets go see if Eagle, Cardea or Kahurangi have a better idea if not we will go with that.
>>
>>29610967
With that you go to get the other's opinions.
Eagle, and Fedot agree to the plan. Saying that: It's probably the best option. Cardea takes a bit more time strangely to mull it over a bit.
"I agree to it," Cardea says after a minute, "But, I think we should add something to it: We should ask each friendly civilization we come across about her species and planet, see what they know about the two. It'll be hard to find the original location of a roaming planet."

What do you do?
>>
>>29611030
That sounds like a good idea Cardea.

Organise to head back down to the planet so Vine can inspect the bones. bring the whole crew so we have maximum firepower in case of attack.
>>
>>29611062
"That sounds like a good idea." You tell her.
You then trot away to get your crew organized for an excursion back down to the planet, but you stop when you remember something.
You forgot to ask Kahurangi.

What do you do?
>>
>>29611124
Eh we can talk to her about it later lets head on down.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29611124
If she wants to go down with us again we ask her there if not after the expedition.
>>
>>29611578
Another one
>>
bumpity
>>
>>29612918
Bumping
>>
Sorry for the small wait. I was having internet problems.

>>29611137
>>29611322
You decide you can talk to her about it later, or if she wants to go down again you can ask her there.
You ask Kahurangi if she wants to go down again. She quickly says yes.
You then gather the entirety of the crew. Wanting maximum firepower encase of an attack.
The six of you get ready and head into the landing shuttle. Landing on the planet a few minutes later.
The door opens and you trot out with weapons ready. Only to find nothing was there, the bodies of the Singe Trees were gone, like they never existed.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump the second
>>
>>29615020
Eagle, Kah I'm not crazy right? Those creatures existed, right?
>>
>>29615410
"Eagle, Kah, I'm not crazy, right? Those creatures existed, right?"
"I saw them." Kahurangi tells you.
"Same." Eagle says.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
blump
>>
>>29615474
Odd
Make our way to the human shuttle.
>>
>>29616115
"Odd." You mutter.
The six of you make your way to the human shuttle. After several minutes of walking you arrive.
The friendly Singe Tree was still there. Standing on a nearby rock with his arms raised towards the setting sun of this world. As if worshiping it.
He doesn't seem to notice your arrival.

What do you do?
>>
>>29616242
Sit and wait for him to finish his worship before saying hello. If he is still worshiping after half an hour interupt him.
>>
>>29616275
Also if we do have to interupt him try just moving in front of him before speaking to him.
>>
>>29616275
>>29616285
You quietly move behind him and sit down. Waiting for him to finish his worship. Your friends quickly follow your example, except for Kahurangi, who went around exploring the area.
After several minutes he puts his arms down and picks up his stick. Turning around.
"Y̡͞o̷̶͝u'̡́̀v͠è̸̵ re̕͜t̕͝u͘͠r̴ń͡e͜d,͟" He says; looking at all of you, "A̛͠ńd̨̀͟ ͝w͞i̶̷͘t̸͜h̷̵ ̡̕m̷͘o͜r̶e̡͝ ̸͘͝f̷̢̛r̸̢͠i̡è̕n͘d́s̀͢ ̀͜a̵s̶̸͞ ̵͟w͘el͢͢l̸̢.̧͞"

What do you do?
>>
>>29616353
Yes we have come to inspect the humans bones. It occurs to me you may have been using the human radio we have almost finished studying it would you like it back?
>>
>>29616394
"Yes, we have come to inspect the human's bones," You tell him, "It occurs to me you may have been using the human radio. We've almost finished studying it. Would you like it back?"
"Yoú ̷̸̀can̵̶̨ ̢k̴͟eę̧̀p͘͠ it͞,̷̧" He tells you, "I̛͜t͟͠'͟s ̸̧͡n̴o̡t̕͜h̵i͜͜n̴̛g͟ ͟í͝͠mp͢͜ơ̵͠r̀ta͡͡n̕t ͞ţǫ́͞ m̀͟è͘.́́ ́́Ǫ̷r̨̨ ̸̷an̡y̸̢ ̶o̴th̡͠er ͘S͟͜i̸̡͜n̕ge̛ T͜͝r̴̨e̷e̕͞ ̵́f̧̀or̴͜ ̛̀͞t̢́h̸a͘t ̀͘͢ḿ̴at̵ţ̛́è͢r̶͜͠.̴̀͟"

What do you do?
>>
>>29616478
Thank you.
Are you really the only inteligent one of your kind?
>>
>>29616501
"Thank you. Are you really the only intelligent one of your kind?"
"Nò͜,͝" He replies, "Th͠e̛r͘e ̵a̛͢r̡e̸̕͢ ̧͟m̧͟͡ó͘͢r̛̕͢e̛͢͡ ̢̢in͘͘te͠l͡͞l̷ig̷̀e̸͢n̵͢t̨ ̢̕͢on̸e̡s,̡͢ ̢Í̢̨'̛m̛̛ ̨not͞ ̵͜t̛h̛͘e ón̨l͢͠y͡ ơ̕͟ń̛e.̷̶͘ ̨I̸̵͞ǹ̴̛t̶̀è̕l̸̢l͞ig̛ęn̕͜͜t́͠ ̧Ś͝i͡ń͠ǵe͜ ̡͢Tr̴e̡͘es̡ ̀a̷r̶̢e͘ ̶̶r̷̨are͜,̢͜ ͡a̷̵ǹd̛ a͝rè̸͢ us͜͠u͝ál̕l͢͟y̛ ̕͢o̢̢͜u͟s̵t̸ed̕ f́͢͠ŗ̕͡o̸̶m̶̕͡ g̴̶̕ro̵͜ú͝p̸͢ś̶̢.̶̶͡ ̴͟M̵o̶͞s̸t̸͟ ̀o̕f ͠u̸ş̢ ͢d́͢o̡n̷'̴̧t̛̀͢ ͝s͘ur̀v̶iv͘͜è̕ ̡͠ǫ̧n͢͞ ͠͠o̧ur̡ ͘͜͡o̧͘wǹ̨ so̢ ̧theŕ̸͘è͜͜ ̷̨i̡̕s̕ņ̸'̶t ͜͜a̛͘ ͝l̀͡ó̶̀t͢ ̷̴͜of ̧u͞s͝.̧"

What do you do?
>>
>>29616589
That is unfortunate. What is your name? Give him ours.
Lets go inspect the bones.

Tell vine the leg on the table is just there because Kahurangi was trying to use it to free me.
>>
>>29616589
Not not form your own group?
>>
>>29616609
>>29616627
"That is unfortunate," You say, "Why not form your own group."
"It̵͞'̸̀s ̴̛͠har̢d̡͠ ̵́t̡o͡ ͞f̵̵̕orm̢̀͟ á̴ ̶̡͜gr̷̡͡ou͝p͠ ̷w̧͞h̛ęn ̵y̴͝ou̴͘'̀r̀e ̛͜sp͡r̶̡͢èa̴d͢͡ ͡s̷͘͟ó͞ ͘͘fa̧r ̕a͝part̵̀.̶̕" He replies.
"...What's your name?"
"Ok͢o͢ļ̛́ex̢̕."
"Rust."
You talked with Okolex for a bit longer before the six of you enter the shuttle.
"Wow," Quiet Vine says; inspecting the skeleton, "These humans are pretty tall. Do you think they live in trees? They seem to have a lot of bones that are similar to ape bones."

What do you do?
>>
>>29616694
If they did indeed have some relation to apes that might explain the shared language maybe some extremely powerful mage thousands of years ago banished an emerging species to a distant planet.

That is rather far fetched though and would not explain the multiple shared languages. Still it is the closest thing to a theory on the languages so far.

As for living in trees it is a possibility they certaintly are tall.
>>
>>29616724
Also ask if she can work out if they had any sort of magical capacity from the bones or if she would need a more intact corpse to find out.
>>
>>29616724
>>29616735
"If they indeed have some relation to apes that might explain the shared language," You say, "Maybe some extremely powerful mage thousands of years ago banished them to a distant planet. That is rather far fetched though."
The slightly worried look she was giving you agreed that it was probably a far-fetched idea.
"It is a possibility," You tell her, "They certainly are tall. Any way you can work out if they had any sort of magical capacity?"
"Looking at their bones: It seems like they probably don't use magic," She says, "I don't see any bone that's similar to a horn on it's body."

What do you do?
>>
>>29616804
So shall we take the bones back to the ship?
We should leave a note for any future exploreres detailing what we have found.
>>
>>29616818
"Shall we take the bones back to the ship?" You ask.
"Yeah," She replies, "It'll be easier to look at it on the ship. Where we have tools and such."

What do you do?
>>
>>29616869
Take a picture of the body so you can remember how it all goes together.
Don't forget the leg on the table.

Head back up to the ship.
>>
>>29616900
You snap a quick picture of the body so you can remember how it all goes together.
You then leave. Eagle helping you with carrying the skeleton back to the landing shuttle.
You soon reach the shuttle after several minutes and all six of you board it. The shuttle lifting off.
After a few more minutes you're back in the ship. The door opening to let you back into the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>29616973
Tell Kahurangi what the plan is with her and ask if she has any better ideas.
>>
>>29616988
The six of you exit the ship. You tell Kahurangi what the plan is with her, and ask if she has any better ideas.
She stops and thinks about this for a moment.
"No, no other plan," She says before smiling up at you, "And I get to spend more time with you!"
She then wraps your front half in a hug. Hanging off your neck and having all of her legs wrapped around you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29617066
Carry her along.
Lets ask Fedot what he thinks of Ok͢o͢ļ̛́ex̢̕
>>
>>29617078
You continue to trot along, letting Kahurangi hang from your neck. She giggled every time you stepped forward as it would swing her one direction before moving to another.
You soon find Fedot in the kitchen, making what appeared to be dinner. Kahurangi's giggling having turned into laughter as her fun continued.
"Hey Fedot," You say; getting his attention, "What did you think of Ok͢o͢ļ̛́ex̢̕?"
"He was interesting," Fedot says, "Seemed to be quite old and full of wisdom. Though I kinda feel bad for him: One of the few of his kind to be able to... think."

What do you do?
>>
>>29617155
Must be sort of like what spike the brave and glorious must have felt being the only friendly dragon back in the day. Of course he at least had plenty of friends at the time.

Say you are well traveled fedot did you ever meet a dragon.
>>
>>29617179
"Must be sort of like what Spike the Brave and Glorious must have felt being the only friendly dragon back in the day. Of course he at least had plenty of friends at the time."
Spike was also still alive, which was a given considering what he was, though he was technically a teenage now. Spike was the current Crystal Empire ambassador for Equestria.
"Say: You're well traveled," You say, "Did you ever meet a dragon?"
"Once," Fedot says, "It wasn't very friendly though. Destroyed the first caravan I was apart of, letting me live for some reason."

What do you do?
>>
>>29617358
That is odd that it left you alive any theories why?
>>
>>29617472
"That is odd," You comment, "Any theories why it left you alive?"
"No," He replies, "Not a single one."

What do you do?
>>
>>29617530
Strange.
Ever encountered a hydra or manticore?
>>
>>29617543
"Strange," You mutter, "...Ever encountered a hydra or a manticore?"
"Hydra? Yes I've had," Fedot says, "It's kinda a long story though, but I can tell it if you want to hear it."
"Story!" Kahurangi cheers; having gotten onto your back and has now yelled into your ear.

What do you do?
>>
>>29617605
Yeah storytime.
>>
>>29617659
"Yeah storytime!" You agree; grabbing a seat at the table.
Fedot smiles, stopping his cooking and taking a seat across from the two of you.
"Alright," He starts, "I was sixteen at the time, and going along with my second caravan. One that I've been with for a few years now. We were in the swamps of southern Zebrica, heading the city of Cape Town to catch a boat to Neighpon and trade there. It was me and four other ponies, making five. We were in the middle of the swamp and it was night, a major storm having rolled in. We were all pretty tired, but we couldn't rest in the swamp: Too many dangers and not enough places that were dry so we hoped to get to Cape Town by morning and rest there. Then we heard thumping, several seconds later a large Hydra comes out sporting six heads. A possible sign that somebody tried to deal with them earlier. It didn't look very happy to see us and quickly attacked. We took what weapons we could and scattered, no use in defending the caravan against a Hydra. It got two quickly, leaving three and me. I found a log and being small at the time I hid in it. Hoping that it might go away or something like that. It ended up searching for me next and quickly found me, chased me across the swamp for awhile, but I couldn't run forever. I had a stick of dynamite so I managed to light the stick and chuck it down one of it's mouths. A few seconds later: Boom! The body was gone. I ran back to the caravan, found the others that weren't eaten and went on our way quickly. Got to Cape Town before the sun rose."

What do you do?
>>
>>29617765
Working on a caravan sure seems dangerous.

Then again so is exploring space.
Come to think of it we should probably get some wills written up so the others know what to do with any souvenirs we have picked up in our travels if we die.
>>
>>29617779
"Working on a caravan sure seems dangerous," You comment, "Then again: So is exploring space."
Fedot nods in agreement.
"Come to think of it: We should probably get some wills written up so the others know what to do with any souvenirs we have picked up in our travels."
"Sounds like a good idea if any of us die." Fedot agrees.

What do you do?
>>
>>29617820
Lets go see if Vine has learnt anything.
>>
>>29617861
You decide to go see if Vine has learned anything. Still letting Kahurangi hang from your neck, much to her enjoyment.
You find Quiet Vine in the medbay with the human skeleton.
"Learn anything?" You ask; trotting in.
"Some," She replies, "They seem to be omnivores with a slight preference for meat by the looks of it's teeth. It also has a large skull size, which'll make them probably quite smart."

What do you do?
>>
>>29617929
Interesting.
Any idea how they reproduce I assume that is hard to tell from a skeleton
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Spooky scarry bump
>>
bumpity
>>
>>29620144
Another one
>>
Boop
>>
Bumpity
>>
First anon bump.
>>
>>29617950
"Interesting," You mutter, "Any idea how they reproduce? I assume it's hard to tell from a skeleton."
"No idea," Quiet Vine replies, "But, If I had to take a guess: I'd say it's around here."
Using her pen she points to the strange shaped bone in between it's two legs.

What do you do?
>>
>>29622352
Can you at least tell if it is male or female.
>>
>>29622352
Let me know of any other findings meanwhile I'll go check on Cardea and Eagle. Give her a kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>29622395
In fact didn't the probe we found have pictures did we see any genitals on those.
>>
>>29622395
>>29622396
>>29622398
"Can you at least tell if it's male or female?" You ask.
The probe didn't show any genitals of the humans, but they did have obvious differences between the two: Male humans seemed to be bigger and more muscular, with more hair, and the females were smaller, with their mammaries at their upper chest.
"No," She replies, "Might need a non-skeletal one to figure it out."
"Alright," You say, "Let me know of any other findings. I'll go check on Cardea and Eagle."
You give her a kiss on the cheek before leaving.
"Faster!" Kahurangi laughs; still hanging on tightly to your neck as you trotted down the hall.

What do you do?
>>
>>29622454
Lets go see cardea first.
>>
>>29622466
"Let's go see Cardea first." You tell her; patting her on the head.
She doesn't seem very happy, but keeps hanging on.
After a few minutes of searching you find Cardea in the cargo bay, working on her turret. The turret appearing to be halfway done.

What do you do?
>>
>>29622546
So what does it fire or can it have different guns attatched
>>
>>29622598
"So, what does it fire," You ask; approaching her, "Or can if have different guns attached?"
"It's main weapon is a stun gun," Cardea explains, "While it has a bunch of lethal secondary weapons."

What do you do?
>>
>>29622683
What lethal weapons?
>>
>>29622708
This
Any bullets
>>
>>29622708
"What lethal weapons?"
"Bullets," She replies, "Fire bullets, shock bullets, ice bullets, and my personal favorite: Plasma bullets."

What do you do?
>>
>>29622785
Can we research them? We only have energy based ammunition.
>>
>>29622785
Oh those plasma bullets sound interesting.
Hey Kahurangi how would you like us to test the shock gun on you.
>>
>>29622805
>>29622840
"Can we research them," You ask, "We only have energy based ammunition."
"If I have any left. Yes you can."
You look down at Kahurangi.
"Hey Kah, how would you like to test the shock gun on you?"
"W-Will it hurt?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29622873
Don't know, will it?
>>
>>29622873
Well cardea will it?
If it will test it on me instead.
>>
>>29622885
>>29622891
"Don't know," You reply, "Will it, Cardea?"
"No idea," She says, "I haven't tested it before so I don't really know if it will or not."

What do you do?
>>
>>29622968
Well do it on me.
Get the whole crew in for this this is a historic occasion the first test of an alien weapon on a pony well half pony we should record it on video.
>>
>>29623004
"Well do it on me then." You tell her.
She sighs before nodding. Telling you to stand in the middle where the turret can get a hit on you.
Kahurangi quickly gets the other members of the crew. Fedot, Eagle, and Quiet Vine coming in a few minutes later. Eagle happily taking a video recorder and filming, though most of your friends looked at you with worry.
Cardea spends a few minutes adjusting the turret to face you. Even if it was half complete it was able to fire.
"You ready?" Cardea asks you after a few minutes of adjusting.

What do you do?
>>
>>29623058
Better it fucks me up then it fails to work and an attacker fucks us all up. Jokingly say that if you die you want your radio to go to a museum.
Fire
>>
>>29623070
"Better it fucks me up then it fails to work and an attacker fucks us all up," You say, "If I die I want the radio to go to a museum."
Cardea flips something on the turret. the end of the barrel charging and sparking with blue electricity.
After charging and shaking for several seconds it fires. A stream of blue electricity charging towards you.
You close your eyes and a few seconds later everything turns blue as unimaginable pain shoots through you. The only thing you could feel being electricity, and pain.
You hear several muffled and panicked voices a few seconds later as your vision then turns white. The voices starts to fade, before your vision turns black. Giving you sweet relief from any pain.

You could hear a faint beeping as your hearing slowly comes back. The darkness slowly giving way to light.
After a moment your eyes open, and the beeping becomes clear as it was a nearby Heart Monitor.
You were in the medbay, lying on one of the beds. Your body was in agony as every muscle in your body was in pain. Breathing was hard, your chest feeling like a boulder was sitting on it.
You look around for a moment, finding Quiet Vine sleeping in the bed next to you. She looked fine, meaning she was probably just keeping an eye on you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29623166
React with inappropriate excitment it works maybe to well but it works.
>>
>>29623195
"It worked," You smile, "Maybe too well, but it works!"
Most ponies wouldn't have reacted with excitement if they found themselves in a situation like yours, but luckily for them: Most wouldn't.
Though your excitement is short lived. Pain lancing through your body for a few seconds before disappearing.

What do you do?
>>
>>29623282
Great we hospitalize our self with a test. See if we can wake up Vine.
>>
>>29623282
Vine will want to know we are awake.
>>
>>29623356
>>29623407
"Great," You mutter; your feelings taking a 180, "I hospitalized myself with a test."
You look over to Vine. She'd probably want to know you were awake.
"Vine. Vine." You say to her.
After a few tries her eyes blink open. Staring at you for a moment.
"Hey," She greets you with a smile; getting up, "How are you feeling?"

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29623446
Very stupid.
>>
>>29623680
"Very stupid." You reply.
"That was kind of stupid," Quiet Vine agrees; trotting over to you, "You've been out only for the night so not much time has passed. Would you like me to get Cardea? She's been feeling pretty bad for what happened."

What do you do?
>>
>>29623747
Yes please
Lets tell her we are not angry we knew the risks when we did it but sometimes science requires risks.
>>
>>29623845
"Yes please."
Quiet Vine nods and trots out of the room. Coming back a few minutes later with Cardea. Cardea slowly approaches you until she's standing next to your bed.
"So," She says; clearing her throat and making a quick gulp, "Uh, how have you been?"
She seemed to be very nervous next to you.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29623912
It's ok Cardea I knew the risks I did it for science.
I have a question though If you have no idea what electricity is and you do not understand the crystals how the hell did you power that thing.
>>
>>29623912
You don't need to fell guilty Cardea I wanted to test how effective it was and I would say pretty darn effective. Anyone tries to invade are going to get the shock of their lives haha...ugh it hurts to laugh.
>>
>>29626131
Another one
>>
Bumpity
>>
Blump
>>
>>29624378
>>29625924
"You don't need to feel guilty, Cardea," You tell her, "I knew the risks, I did it for science. I wanted to test how effective it was and I would say it was pretty damn effective. Anyone tries to invade are going to get the shock of their lives haha... It hurts to laugh."
Cardea's head bows down a bit.
"I have a question though: If you had no idea what electricity is and you do not understand the crystals, how the hell did you power that thing?"
"I saw a book on electricity lying around," Cardea explains, "I read it and I interested me. So I applied it to the turret in a weaponized form."
She's silent for a moment.
"Sorry for causing physical pain," She apologizes, "The voltage was apparently too high after looking through it. If you weren't a half-breed you would probably be... dead."

What do you do?
>>
>>29627867
Good thing we got it calibrated than.
>>
>>29627879
"Good thing we got it calibrated then." You smile.
"You should be good to go in two to three days," Quiet Vine says; trotting up, "And then you'll be able to walk around again with little pain! Though, I'm not sure what to do with the large burnt mark on your chest."

What do you do?
>>
>>29627932
Look at burn mark.
>>
>>29627949
You quickly get your sheet off and look down.
In the middle of your chest, just below your neck, was a large burn mark that took up most of your chest. Replacing it with black instead of your brown coat.

What do you do?
>>
>>29627997
Is it a scar or just burnt coat?
>>
>>29627997
We can shave it off if it's just our coat that been burnt.
>>
>>29628020
>>29628056
"Is it a scar or just burnt coat?" You ask.
"Don't know," Quiet Vine replies, "If it's just a burnt coat we can shave it off. If it's a scar: You probably have to live with it if it is."

What do you do?
>>
>>29628077
Than lets shave to check the damage.
>>
>>29628105
"Let's shave it then to check the damage." You tell her.
"Are you sure about that," She asks, "Your body is still in pain, and if it's a burn: It'll hurt."

What do you do?
>>
>>29628155
Let wait for the two days for the pain to subside then shave it off.
>>
>>29628155
We trust you to be careful.
>>
>>29628155
We will wait a while to learn if we have a manly scar then.
>>
>>29628184
>>29628188
>>29628231
"I can wait," You tell her, "Then we can shave it off. And if it's not a burn: I'll get a manly scar."
Quiet Vine chuckles at this and gives you a kiss on your forehead.
"Would you like something to eat," She asks, "It is morning right now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29628241
Yeah sure what's for breakfast, how about your lips. Then give her a kiss.
>>
>>29628241
Yeah getting shocked kinda made me hungry.
>>
>>29628271
>>29628287
"Yeah sure. Getting shocked kinda made me hungry. What's for breakfast, how about your lips?"
Before she could react you pull her into a kiss, which she quickly melts into. The kiss lasts a minute before it's broken.
"I'll go make you something." Quiet Vine smiles; leaving the room with Cardea and closing the door.
You were now alone. Only you and your thoughts.

What do you do?
>>
>>29628337
I meant what I said Cardea you don't have to feel bad science is risky sometimes.
>>
>>29628337
Try to get some more rest.
>>
>>29628364
>>29628413
You would've told Cardea something, but she was gone now, with the door closed behind her. Leaving you alone.
You sigh and close your eyes, planning on getting some rest.
After a few minutes of resting the door opens again. You look towards it to find a small box slowly slide in.
"Dododododododododododo." The box says in Kahurangi's voice as it slowly gets closer to your bed.

What do you do?
>>
>>29628441
You glad I tested the gun instead
>>
>>29628475
"You glad I tested the gun?" You ask.
"Kinda," She says; stopping and poking her head out from the box, "Though, I kinda wish that it was me that tested it. You wouldn't be here if I did."

What do you do?
>>
>>29628441
Boop the box.
>>
>>29628533
Eh i'm fine and I might get a manly scar out of it it probably would have killed you.
Good thing we tested it would not want to kill something we want alive.
>>
>>29628534
>>29628548
"Eh, I'm fine," You tell her, "And I might get a manly scar out of it. It probably would have killed you."
You reach over and boop the box. Kahurangi giggles at the affection and climbs out of the box.
She then hops onto your bed. Curling up next to you much like a cat would.

What do you do?
>>
>>29628635
So did eagle get some good footage it could be useful to show future generations the first test of alien weapons on a pony.

We should send the footage back to the esc don't tell them how much it injured us just caption it Rust putting his body on the line for science and tell them they can release it to the public if they want.

We should take more video in general it could help calm the remaining fears among people if they can keep up with some of our progress.
>>
>>29628663
"Did Eagle get some good footage," You ask, "It could be useful to show future generations the first test of alien weapons on a pony."
"Yeah," Kahurangi replies, "She recorded until you were placed on this bed."
She sniffs before cuddling up closer to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29628739
Tell her she can cuddle later you need some privacy right now you are going to appologise to Vine for making her worry.
Appologise sexualy.
>>
>>29628754
"We can cuddle later," You tell her; picking her up and setting her on the ground, "I need some privacy right now, and I need to apologize to Vine for making her worry."
You leave out "Sexually" at the end.
Kahurangi nods in understanding. Crawling under her box and sneakily leaving the room.
You were now alone again.
Were you even in the condition to apologize sexually?

What do you do?
>>
>>29628821
We probably cannot engage in any sort of penetration but we should be able to give her a good lick.
After breakfast tell her you are sorry for making her worry and you would like to apologize, we had her lips as a pre breakfast snack how about her other lips post breakfast.
>>
>>29628875
You probably couldn't engage in any sort of penetration, but you could give her a good lick.
After a few minutes of resting the door opens and Quiet Vine trots in with a plate of eggs.
"I hope you like eggs." She smiles; setting the plate on your belly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29628990
Dig in.
>>
>>29628990
Can she feed us?
>>
>>29628996
>>29629021
You take the utensils and prepare to dig in, when a thought comes to your mind.
"Can you feed me?" You ask Quiet Vine.
"...Really?" She asks; raising an eyebrow.

What do you do?
>>
>>29629056
Playfully pretend you are to weak to move your arms.
>>
>>29629056
Puppy eyes
>>
>>29629077
>>29629135
You pretend you couldn't even lift your arms. Making noises that are similar to that of foals and giving her the puppy eyes.
Quiet Vine gives you an amused smile, cutting a piece of the egg out.
"Alright," She says, "I'll feed you, you big baby."
She then proceeds to feed you the eggs.

After several minutes the eggs were done, all of it in your stomach.
"Full?" Quiet Vine asks; putting the plate away.

What do you do?
>>
>>29629154
Say the stuff here
>>29628875
>>
>>29629161
"Yes," You reply, "...Vine?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry for making you worry," You tell her, "And I would like to apologize. I had your lips for a pre-breakfast snack, how about your lower lips for post-breakfast?"
She takes a moment to process this, when she does her eyes widen. Quickly looking at her hindquarters.
"O-Okay," She stammers, "How do you want to do this?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29629255
This is for you how do you want to do this.
>>
>>29629269
"This is for you," You tell her, "How do you want to do this."
Quiet Vine is still for a moment, before she stands up on your bed. Turning around and laying her tail on your head, showing her outer lips.
Her outer lips appeared to be a bit wet. Winking slightly at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29629347
Start licking.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
bump the second
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29632486
Another one
>>
>>29629489
You open her up and start licking. She let's out a gasp as your hooves slowly trail down and reach her teats. Holding her there.
She starts to moan as you continue your licking. Getting as much of her insides as possible.
You then feel your blanket lift up before your cock is enveloped by Quiet Vine's mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>29633389
I am tempted to remind her this is an apology and she does not need to worry about me but I think that might just annoy her.

Lightly bite her clit.
>>
>>29633434
You were tempted to tell her that this was an apology and she didn't need to worry about you, but you keep licking as she might get annoyed.
After a bit more licking you trail down a bit and lightly bite her clit.
"Mmmf!" She moans around your cock; nearly falling over, but with you holding her up, she doesn't.

What do you do?
>>
>>29633487
Try biting very slightly harder we need to test her threshold for when it stops being pleasurable and starts being painful instead.
>>
>>29633507
You start biting down harder. Wanting to test her threshold for when it starts becoming painful instead of pleasurable, for some odd reason.
You slowly bite down as Quiet Vine basically screams around your cock while continuing to bob up and down on it.
As you are halfway from closing your teeth around it, Quiet Vine's screams start to become painfilled.

What do you do?
>>
>>29633573
Appologise for hurting her and go back to licking.
>>
>>29633612
You quickly apologize for hurting her and go back to licking as she goes back to bobbing up and down.
After a minute or two of this you start to notice marecum seeping out of her. She was getting close, and you were as well.
She suddenly stops licking your cock, lifting her head to speak.
"M-Maybe you *Eh* could suck *Unf* my clit f-for a bit," She suggets, "A-And *Unf* I could... finish you *Unf* o-off?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29633668
Do as the lady says.
>>
>>29633705
You do as the lady says. Going back down and sucking her clit.
She nearly screams, but silences it by sucking your cock furiously. Deepthroating to try and give the same amount of pleasure to you.
The two of you continue doing this for a minute before Quiet Vine's screams start to grow in pitch. You give her clit one last suck before wrapping your lips around her nether lips to avoid marecum getting everywhere.
She cums, spraying cum into your mouth as she screams around your cock. Which causes you to cum a few seconds later, shooting your load into her.
The two of you quickly stop. Both of you panting, and you holding her up so she wouldn't fall.

What do you do?
>>
>>29633781
Appologise again for biting her to hard.
Swallow all the marecum.
>>
>>29633797
You swallow the marecum that has accumulated in your mouth. Letting her taste run down your throat.
"Sorry for biting you too hard." You apologize.
"That's okay," She pants, "...Want me to ride you or are you good?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29633846
No I think I am good for now besides this was for you I really am sorry I made you worry.

Have you learnt anything new about the humans?
>>
>>29633867
"No I think I'm good," You tell her, "Besides: This was for you. I really am sorry I made you worry."
"It's fine." She tells you; giving you a nuzzle.
"Have you learned anything new about the humans?" You ask.
"No," She replies, "I've been staying with you. In fact: I haven't left your side until I made you breakfast."

What do you do?
>>
>>29633926
"Aww thats sweet". Give her a kiss on the forehead.
Hey sai how are things going with Javakia?
>>
>>29633957
"Aww that's sweet!"
You reach over and give her a kiss on the forehead. Which she blushes at, hiding behind her mane and giving a small giggle.
"Hey Sai? How are things with Javaxia?"
"Okay, I guess?" He says; unsure.

What do you do?
>>
>>29634012
How is Javaxia getting on with the rest of the crew then.
>>
>>29634085
"How Is Javaxia getting alone with the rest of the crew?" You ask.
"Pretty well," Sai replies, "She seems to get along the best with Fedot for some reason."
"I'm going to go," Quiet Vine says; giving you a kiss, "You should probably get some rest so you can heal."

What do you do?
>>
>>29634159
I am not surprised he is the go to man if you want to talk about stuff.

Do as the doctor ordered.
>>
>>29634195
"I am not surprised," You tell him, "He is the go to... dog if you want to talk about stuff."
You listen to what the doctor tells you and start to rest. Quiet Vine then leaves the room, letting you rest.

You wake up to find the lights off. You felt rested, and awake.
You look around a bit and find an alarm clock on a table nearby. The time reading: 10:30 PM.
You also felt pretty good. Unlike the pain you felt earlier, it was now what felt like a dull throb in several areas.

What do you do?
>>
>>29634246
We should look at the footage eagle took.
>>
>>29634257
You decide that you wanted to look at the footage Eagle took.
You throw the sheet off and carefully get up. Your bones cracking as they touched the floor.
You then start walking. It was only a limp so it wasn't too bad.
You limp to the kitchen to find the video recorder on the table. You carefully approach it, picking it up and turning it on.
There were two videos on it: The second one longer than the first one.

What do you do?
>>
>>29634342
Let watch the second one first.
>>
>>29634357
You select the second one first and play it.
The video starts with Quiet Vine sitting in the medical bay. The lights off in the room and a lamp illuminating her so the camera could see her properly. In the background you could see the outline of yourself, meaning this was probably recorded when you were out.
"Rust is now stable," Quiet Vine starts, "After having to restart his heart three times... He's good now. Glad I got him stable. I don't know what I would've done if he..."
She suddenly shakes her head, pushing the thought out.
"Anyway: The first piece of alien tech tested on a pony. I kinda feel bad for Cardea: Looked like she wanted to... off herself after Rust got hit. She has apologized multiple times, and we all have forgiven her. After all: None of us knew what would happen. Kahurangi took it the hardest... besides me. Has cried for most of the night and has refused to go to sleep until she knows Rust will wake up. She's been starting to look up to him, like he's a father figure to her."
She sighs before yawning.
"I think I'm going to go to sleep. I've been up long enough. I'll be sleeping near Rust though, make sure that nothing goes wrong with him."
The recording then ends.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29634439
Wow three times
Lets watch the first one now.
>>
>>29634587
"Three times." You mutter.
You select the first one.
It was apparently the film of the weapon being tested on you. Everything was fine, then you were hit by the weapon.
You fall to the ground, smoking slightly. Kahurangi was the first to get to you, tears in her eyes and shaking you. Trying to wake you up, even jumping on your chest a few times to do so.
Quiet Vine then comes in, in full panic mode. She didn't break down like Kahurangi, but it looked like she wanted to.
Cardea apologized quickly, which everybody quickly forgave her. Fedot even came by to comfort her, seeming to be the only one that was calm at the time.
With the help of Eagle. Quiet Vine is able to carry you to the medbay, where she restarts your heart for the first time. The footage ending shortly after.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29634661
Ok maybe revise our plans to recommend this be released to the public.

New plan for improving public opinion lets film Vine looking at the bones and talk about our discoverys a bit.
>>
>>29634661
Plan out a few apologies for Kah, Cardea and Eagle
>>
bumpy
>>
Lunch bump
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29636754
Bump
>>
>>29637357
Another one
>>
>>29635206
>>29635399
"Maybe I should revise our plans to recommend this to be released to the public," You mutter, "Could film Vine looking at the bones and talking about her discoveries a bit."
You start to plan a few apologies for Kahurangi, Cardea, and Eagle.
"Couldn't sleep?" A voice asks from behind you.
You turn around to find Eagle standing there.
"Glad to see you're up," She smiles, "But, didn't Vine tell you not to be moving around?"

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29639031
I'm feeling a lot better now and I wanted to see the footage.
Sorry I made all of you worry so much.
>>
>>29639193
This
>>
>>29639193
>>29639208
"I'm feeling a lot better now," You tell her, "And I wanted to see the footage. Sorry I made all of you worry so much."
"It's fine," Eagle tells you; sitting next to you, "None of us knew what it would do. I was thinking about sending the footage to ESC, but I'm not sure how they would react to see the De-Facto captain nearly die three times."

What do you do?
>>
>>29639343
Yeah lets just wait until we get home to tell anybody about this.
I had an idea for something we can send home maybe even release to the public a short documentry on our findings with the humans.
>>
>>29639384
"Yeah, let's just wait until we get home to tell anybody about this," You say, "I had an idea for something we can send home, maybe even release to the public: A short documentary our findings with the humans."
"That could work," Eagle agrees, "It's in a lighter tone."
Eagle then gets up.
"Want me to make you something," She asks, "As far as I know: You haven't eaten all day."

What do you do?
>>
>>29639460
Oh I have eaten twice but a 2nd bit of food cannot hurt.
Let her stew on how we could have eaten twice but only had one bit of food.
>>
>>29639460
Well Vine made me breakfast, but I guess I skipped lunch and dinner huh?
Anything could do really not feeling too picky today.
This too
>>29639486
>>
>>29639486
>>29639498
"Well, Vine made me breakfast," You tell her, "And I have eaten twice. Bit of food can't hurt, and anything could do really. Not feeling too picky today."
Eagle takes a moment to process what you said. It doesn't take long for her to do so.
"Celestiadammit Rust!" She mutters; making you chuckle.
She starts to make a simple salad for you as it was probably one of the quickest things to make.
"...I'm guessing things are going well between you and Vine." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29639592
Pretty well yeah, I was initialy concerned she may end up to clingy but she seems to be keeping it to reasonable levels.
>>
>>29639626
"Pretty well, yeah," You say, "I was initially concerned that she may end up too clingy, but she seems to be keeping it to reasonable levels."
"Yeah," Eagle agrees, "After she had to restart your heart a third time she started taking some breaks. Doing other things to occupy her mind."

What do you do?
>>
>>29639708
Ask her what she plans to do when she gets home now that her father is behind bars.
>>
How does this sound for a documentary script.

"We have encountered several interesting species on our travels from plants"
pan to some of our plants
"to animals"
pan to the pets
"to the primitive natives of [first planet I forget the name of] but you have probably heard about those from the scientists stationed there.

and of course we cannot forget the advanced society we discovered with the cazerians who make me glad our leaders listen to our princesses and the drazken one of whom we brought on as crew.

lets omit Kahurangi for now we don't want to risk the reapers getting wind of it.

but none interest us more then the humans, we first encountered the humans when we discovered one of there probes
switch to a shot of the probe.
on it were a lot of interesting things but what really caught out attention is the language
zoom in on address on probe
and thats not all it came with a disc and they share even more languages with us although they have a few of there own. sadly we discovered earth is many years away but we found the translaters we brought on the cazerian planet understood equish so there language seems to have reached out here at least.

we should omit the pirate scanner we found with the equish on it we do not want people to panic about piracy.

now to understand what I tell you next you must see the best purchase I have ever made
pan to universal radio
my universal radio picks up signals from all sorts of things and with it we were able to find a human landing pod and inside the bones of a human and also a friendly native, although most of the rest of his kind were sadly aggressive and killed this human in the first place.

then Vine talks about the human for a while and shows off the bones.
>>
>>29639758
"What do you plan to do when you get home now that your father is behind bars?" You ask.
"Get my stuff first," She starts, "Then find some cheap housing or apartment and go from there."
She trots over and sets down the small bowl of salad for you.
"What are YOU planning to do when we get back home?" She asks.

What do you do?

>>29639814
Looks good.
>>
>>29639845
Marry Vine. maybe have some kids.
>>
>>29639852
Oh also help museums get set up with all there info on our journey.
>>
>>29639814
I just remembered something I forgot to put in
>and the drazken one of whom we brought on as crew.
After this add
Now if you ever meet a drazken be careful with your magic they can handle some but not as much as a pony can
>>
>>29639852
>>29639864
"Marry Vine. Maybe have some kids, also help museums get set up with all their info on our journey." You say; eating your salad.
"Marry Vine, huh?" She smiles.
Eagle messes with your mane a bit before trotting out of the kitchen. Leaving you to eat your salad.

What do you do?
>>
>>29640087
Eat the salad then we should probably head back to bed.
>>
>>29640213
You finish your salad before limping back to the bed. Pulling the covers over yourself.
You close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

After what felt like a few seconds your eyes open. Your eyes falling upon the alarm clock in the medbay, reading: 7:30 A.M.
From the medbay window you could see the slush planet. The ship orbiting around it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29640293
lets get up and ask Sai about it
>>
>>29640369
You decide to get up and ask Sai about it.
"About what," He asks, "The planet?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29640471
Wait sorry Sai I must still be a bit out of it I thought we had arrived at a new ice planet for some reason.
Why are we still here does vine want to study the natives a bit?
>>
>>29640491
"Wait," You say, "...Sorry Sai I must still be a bit out of it. I thought we had arrived at a new ice planet for some reason."
You hear him chuckle a bit.
"Why are we still here? Does Vine want to study the natives a bit?"
"We were waiting for you to wake up and give the order," Sai replies, "You kinda are the captain after all."

What do you do?
>>
>>29640552
Well that is true.
In future if I am out of commission it falls to Fedot to give the order to move on.
Anyway lets get moving to the next planet its off to cryosleep we go.

Kahurangi will have to stay up with Cardea I would rather not risk a repeat of what happened with Cardea it would likely be even worse if it goes wrong.
>>
>>29640602
"That is true," You mutter, "In the future: If I'm out of commission it falls to Fedot to give the order to move on."
"Got it."
"Anyway, let's get moving to the next planet."
"Do you still want to head to the system with the Lithians," Sai asks, "Their solar system is about three weeks away."

What do you do?
>>
>>29640678
are there any other systems in the same general direction we could visit along the way even if it means we are traveling a bit further.
>>
>>29640712
"Are there any other systems in the same general direction we could visit along the way," You ask, "Even if it means we are traveling a bit further."
"There's one system along the way," Sai explains, "A week and a half away before going the rest of the way to the Lithians. It apparently only has one planet, and... that's strange."
"What is it?" You ask.
"It's star appears to be a black hole."

What do you do?
>>
>>29640780
Oh wow we get to see a black hole.
Well I guess we won't see the black hole but we will get to witness it.
Set a course just make sure not to bring us past or anywhere near the event horizon.
Lets go tell tell Kahurangi she was interested in stars but this is even better
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29640780
This >>29640830 close enough to witness it but far enough to be safe.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>29643205
bump
>>
>>29643205
Another one
>>
>>29640830
>>29641256
"Oh wow, we get to see a black hole," You smile, "Well... I guess we'll get to witness it. Set a course, just make sure not to bring us past or anywhere near the event horizon."
"Got it," Sai says, "I'll also go set the cryobeds up."
You nod and trot away to go tell Kahurangi. You didn't really have much of a limp anymore, but it was still there.
You exit the room, only for something to latch onto the bottom of your neck.
Looking down: It's Kahurangi, looking up at you and giggling.

What do you do?
>>
>>29644807
Tell her excitedly that she gets to witness something even better then a star a black hole. Explain that you cannot actually see the black hole because light cannot escape it but it will still be incredible.
>>
>>29644839
"Guess what," You tell her excitedly, "You get to witness something even better then a star: A black hole. Though, you can't actually see the black hole because light cannot escape it, but it will still be incredible!"
Kahurangi's face quickly morphs from excited to confused.
"How are we suppose to see it if we can't see it?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29644900
We know it is there because there is nothing there.
>>
>>29644938
"We know it's there because there is nothing there." You tell her.
"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Is all Kahurangi says; her eyes going crossed.

What do you do?
>>
>>29645042
You can learn about it while I am in cryosleep, have fun with Cardea.
>>
>>29645076
This. But add in Sai and Javaxia.
>>
>>29645076
>>29645103
"You can learn about it while I'm in cryosleep," You tell her, "Have fun with Cardea, Sai, and Javaxia."
"What?"
After your friends get up you have a quick breakfast before going to the cryo room. You were about to enter yours when you feel a tug at your tail. You turn around to find that it was Kahurangi again.
"Rust," She says with a small, quivering beak, "You promise you'll be back from cryosleep?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29645206
I promise it is perfectly safe. Well for those of us from equus anyway when Cardea tried it fucked her up I don't want to risk trying it on you.
>>
>>29645322
This and don't pussy out on the swearing.
>>
>>29645322
>>29645331
"I promise it is perfectly safe," You tell her, "Well, for those of use from Equus anyway. When Cardea tried it, it fucked her up and I don't want to risk trying it on you."
One of her ears flick at the word: Fucked, but she nods in understanding. Giving you a quick hug.
You quickly return it before laying down in the cryobed. The lid going over, the bed filling with the gel-water, and then it freezes all around you.

What feels like a few seconds: The ice cracks and the lid opens up.
You sit up and look around from the ice. Kahurangi stood near your cryobed. Looking up at you with a happy expression and her lizard tail wagging rapidly.

What do you do?
>>
>>29645413
See told you I would be back.
>>
>>29645413
Have you been reading up on black holes.
>>
>>29645430
>>29645467
"See, I told you I would be back," You smile; stepping out of the cryobed, "Have you been reading up on black holes?"
"Yeah," She nods, "They're interesting."

What do you do?
>>
>>29645510
Well then let's go check it out.
>>
>>29645567
"Then let's go check it out then."
The six of you quickly trot to the kitchen window to see the black hole. You were kinda stunned a bit at the sight of it, as it was beautiful and utterly terrifying at the same time.
The event horizon formed a circle around the black hole, made up of the light it was constantly sucking in to itself. The black hole itself was so dark that you couldn't see it, in fact: Nothing was in it it seemed. The texture of the black hole being like staring at thick water. You could also hear the black hole seem to emit a faint rumble.
Near the black hole was a planet that was orbiting it. The planet appeared to be barren, rocky, and lifeless.

What do you do?
>>
>>29645680
Take a video to send back home get the public interested in space.
Ask Sai if the planets orbit is safe enough that it cannot get sucked into the black hole while we are there and if so set a course.
>>
>>29645707
You quickly take a short video of the black hole.
"Is the planet's orbit safe enough that it cannot get sucked into the black hole while we are there?" You ask Sai.
"It's at a safe distance," He replies, "You might have some problem with the gravity on it, but it should be fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>29645831
Then lets go.
>>
>>29645834
"Then let's go."
The ship starts moving towards the planet. The black hole slowly getting bigger as you get closer to the planet.
Your friends go get ready, leaving you and Kahurangi at the window.
"Can I go down with you?" Kahurangi asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29645913
Sure it seems safe
>>
>>29646150
"Sure," You smile, "It seems safe."
The two of you then get ready. You having to help Kahurangi into her spacesuit.
The ship soon arrives in orbit above the planet. The ground on it appearing to be a grayish-blue color.
The six of you get into the landing pod and several minutes later the pod lands.
The door opens and you step outside onto the surface. The gravity was a bit stronger than you were use to, as it felt like something that added a bit of weight was placed on your back. Only a pound or two.
You step onto the surface and watch as your hoof sinks about an inch into the ground. Pulling it out reveals that the ground sticks to you, almost like clay.

What do you do?
>>
>>29646256
Lets have a walk around take some more footage of the black hole on the horizon. Take a soil sample.
>>
>>29646298
The six of you start having a small walk around. You taking some footage of the black hole on the horizon, which now took up half of the sky, and Quiet Vine grabbing samples of the soil.
"...Is the rumbling getting louder to anybody else?" Cardea asks.
"Yeah," Eagle agrees, "It seems to be getting louder."
Before you could answer the ground starts shaking violently. Nearly throwing the five of you off your feet and sending Kahurangi to the ground.
The earthquake lasts only for a few seconds before subsiding.
*Crck!*
You look down at the noise below you, finding a crack in the ground with a red glow coming from it.
*Crck! Crckcrckcrckcrck!*
"AAAAHHHHH!"
The crack underneath you starts to get bigger, but you attention quickly moves to the scream which came from Kahurangi.
The ground that was beneath her was now no longer flat, one side having raised slightly and continuing it's ascent. Kahurangi desperately clinging onto it as it threatened to send her into some red-glowing depth below her.

What do you do?
>>
>>29646381
Oh shit, grab her. this planet is breaking apart.
>>
>>29646381
Quick Vine grab her with your magic let's get out of here.
>>
>>29646459
This but also help hold her as well once she is up.
Then run like hell.
>>
>>29646479
Also wow back up to 3 players at once.
>>
>>29646396
>>29646459
>>29646479
"Shit!"
You gallop over to her and grab her, taking her from the slab. Just in time as well as shortly after: The slab falls beneath the ground and into a pit of magma.
Kahurangi quickly latches onto you, shaking like a scared cat.
You quickly look back over to your friends. Eagle has taken to the air just as the ground beneath her collapsed into a hole. Cardea, Fedot, and Quiet Vine quickly back to you with Eagle landing next to you, as the ground turns into a giant hole of magma where the six of you stood.
*Crckcrckcrckcrckcrck!*
You look down to see the cracks reaching towards the six of you.
"Run!" You shout.
The six of you start running as the ground behind you starts turning into a pit of magma.
The six of you soon reach the landing pod. Much to your relief: The break ground stops just a few inches from the pod, leaving behind a lake of lava that was continuing in several different directions, but the pod was safe for now.
"I don't like this planet." Kahurangi comments; still shivering in your grip.
"Yeah." Eagle agrees.

What do you do?
>>
>>29646508
Let head back to the ship.
>>
>>29646541
"Let's head back to the ship." You say.
The six of you get strapped in and the pod takes off.
Kahurangi was still latched onto you, and still shaking in your lap. You could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
Stopping for the night.
No need to bump the thread. It's close to bump limit. I'll make a new one tomorrow.
>>
>>29646586
Let calm Kah down, that was too much for a young girl like her.
>>
>>29646586
Have a look is the entire planet breaking up. If so film it in particular keep an eye out for any chunks going into the black hole.
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.