[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unreleased concept art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1488248629623.png (178KB, 998x911px) Image search: [Google]
1488248629623.png
178KB, 998x911px
Do you know who this is, /mlp/?
>>
>>29581923
Discord.
>>
>>29581923
A thread died for this shit designs.
>>
I caught you in /co/ niggah, and followed you home to catch you again.

we only have a containment board because we are forgotten by the rest of the boards, you want to end up like /zoo/ or /sug/ in /trash/ ? It's not even a listed board.
>>
>>29581983
Were you that faggot who sperged out in the thread and called me a cunt?
>>
File: Tangled-Angry-Horse.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tangled-Angry-Horse.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>29582239
Because the cause of global rule 15 being angry horsefuckers with a crab mentality would be the most deplorable thing on 4chan next to /b/.
>>
>>29581923

Still these designs look much more interesting, but they're probably a pain to animate and draw in multiple perspectives.

Still I prefer these designs more, Discord looks majestic and charming.
The second batch especially make him look genuinely imposing and like he cares about his looks, unlike the drugged-up hobo we ended up with.
>>
>>29582249
Haha I got you ya horseposting dunce.

I'm on your side, you're the one stealthposting pony shit cross boards. I bet you're the jizz wizard posting quesadillas in /ck/ too
>>
The top row designs all have aesthetic shortcomings. Bottom row is fine, but too similar to he existing manticore design. And then the middle row is clearly what Craig adapted into the final Discord design.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAJSJtnX8BM
>>
>>29582404
>jizz wizard
this sounds interesting
>>
I really love the top right and middle right designs.
The top middle isn't too bad either with his moustache.

I wonder why Hasbro absolutely insisted on removing his lion mane, it looks amazing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.