[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Discord has his own private realm.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Discord's realm.jpg (193KB, 1116x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Discord's realm.jpg
193KB, 1116x1024px
Reminder that Discord has his own private realm.
>>
>>29581077
>Lol it's just a bunch of random shit thrown together and stirred.
>Le epin design guys xD
>>
>>29581077
Dare you enter my magical realm?
>>
>>29581112
Your asshole? Nah.
>>
>>29581080
It's Discords realm.

I don't know what you expected.
>>
>>29581112
Fountains of pee as the eye can I see!! Full of yellow and brown-yellow shades that your imagination lets you see.
>>
You think one of the main 6 will ever have to go into there?
>>
File: Limbo plane.jpg (185KB, 938x960px) Image search: [Google]
Limbo plane.jpg
185KB, 938x960px
>>29581153
>what you expected
Something more... chaotic?
>>
>>29581240
Chaotic doesn't mean edgy world ending satanic shit. Chaos is confusion and disorder, that's why Discord isn't portrayed as evil.
>>
>>29581240
it's a show for little girls
>>
>>29581907
>>29581912
Well I wouldn't expect them to put dissolving reality in the show either.
They could at least put a dialed down version of it though.
>>
>>29581077
What a stupid looking place.

Just a bunch of islands with polka dots all over the place. With recolored waterfalls and trees to look "Chaotic". Those bridges look bare-bones too.

The layout artists really refuse to put any effort into this.
>>
>>29581077
He can also tear rifts into other dimensions like it's nothing. Twilight didn't even have to worry about leaving the human world in time when Discord could have just used his hax to bypass the mirror.
>>
Reminder that Discord is a low-level reality warper in fiction.
>>
>>29581077
Reminder that there's a mummified pony corpse floating around that place.
>>
>>29582790
That's just what Discord uses for a piƱata.
>>
>>29581077
Not even Sheogorath was this twisted.
>>
>>29581077
I remember, when he was first revealed, I suggested that if he just had his own realm to do whatever he wanted with, he'd be happy and leave Equestria alone.
I got shot down and insulted.
>>
>>29582950
And you were wrong. He has his own realm, but he still chose to fuck with Equestria.
>>
>>29582718
Reminder he has sex with Fluttershy, while you don't.
>>
>>29583143

Just stating facts. I can think of 5 who are stronger than him:

Mad Jim Jaspers
The One Above All
Living Tribunal
Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Franklin Richards
>>
>>29581077
That's the cuck shed where he sends Anon if he starts getting annoying while Discord does Flutters.
>>
>>29583151
And he still has sex with Fluttershy
>>
>>29582413
Agreed, it's as shit and stupid looking as his final design.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.