[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit protagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>massive mary sue
>handed everything on a silver plate
>spawned two of the worst characters ever (shim/glim)
twilight is the reason this series went to shit
>>
>>29578248
>twilight is the reason this series went to shit
>around since episode 1
/thread
/board
/my life
>>
File: Flying hornheads.jpg (1MB, 3000x2121px) Image search: [Google]
Flying hornheads.jpg
1MB, 3000x2121px
>>29578248
Twiggles is an amazing horse and Sunset and Glimmer are great too
>>
File: rar.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
rar.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>29578248
>>
File: 1487905931849.png (203KB, 875x914px) Image search: [Google]
1487905931849.png
203KB, 875x914px
>another butthurt dashfag thread
>>
>>29578248
>Blaming an initially good character instead of blaming the writers who fucked her up

wew lad
>>
Twilight was the perfect way to give viewers a way to see what the pony world is about. Being thrust into a new location for her with different customs and traditions gave the writers an easy way to tell the view what was happening and how things worked. Her lack of understanding of friendship opened up doors to show off all of the personality traits of the main six while keeping it somewhat believable and while she was shown to come from wealth standings and have many opportunities, it doesn't do much for her except a few episodes here and there in the first 3 seasons. Her sarcasm and doubt also helps parents and older viewers connect with her and her typically skeptic comments about events around her. She was a very good character for the show before she became a princess and lost her role as stand in for the viewer.
>>
>>29578273
no. they are not. I have no desire to see them win, and there are cuter horses anyway.
>>
File: what 'chu want, a cookie?.gif (632KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
what 'chu want, a cookie?.gif
632KB, 500x294px
>>29578248
^:(
>>
>>29578248
I don't enjoy Glimmer as a good pony (except as a foil for other characters as in Hearth's Warming Tail), but I think Sunset Shimmer gets a bad rap for being associated with EqG.
>>
>>29578757
Glimmer isn't even a good pony, she's a morally bankrupt failure.
>>
>>29578434
This.
She filled a good role up to a certain point, and now she's now really all too interesting anymore. Twilight didnt even have her own personally set goal like Dash or Rarity to fill that void either as her role was shoehorned by corporal mand-I mean, Celestia..
>>
File: poorfag.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>Moved away form her parents with no planes.
>Works as a cashier/baker at a mom and pop bakery/cafe.
>Lives in her employers spare room.
>Most of her pay is deducted for her rent.
>Baby sets her bosses kids for free, her rent is under the table so she can be kicked out at anytime so she's more or less a slave.
>When the cakes start getting older and need there own rooms she's gonna get kick out and she knows it.
>She knows her friends only like her in moderation and will never let her move in.
>>
>>29578434
who cares. twilight is boring. trixie with some minor adjustments would have been a better addition to the cast. she's the kind of character that's perfect for learning how friendship is important, she has flaws and actual character that twilight the shining beacon of perfection doesn't have. it's times like this when I remember why I like certain protagonists in the first place, like ratchet from ratchet and clank for example. a flawed character that eventually grows into the hero they needed, he didn't start out with unlimited support and talent either. twilight fucking sucks, I'll take an arrogant shit like trixie over her every time.
>>
>>29579144
She can always go back to the rock farm.
>>
>>29578248
>twilight
>not cadence

I'll say it again

nyx would be more lore friendly than cadence
>>
>>29578248
You're not wrong
>>
>>29580646
this
>>
I can't help but hear the nasally-sounding voice of a magically endowed ten-year-old whenever she speaks.
>>
>>29578248
pretty sure the writers and hasbro are the reason why the show went to shit.

that and it's a cartoon mostly aimed at little girls but gets dissected by grown up manchildren and autists
>>
>>29578248
>handed everything on a silver plate
That's Candyass and Fucking Hate. Get to be princesses for free, while ponies that actually do shit get shafted.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.