[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Epona Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 17

5 days away from Breath of the Wild lads. Show our beloved horsey some love.
>>
>>29578188
Epona a cute
>>
File: 1465221267886.png (1MB, 2412x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1465221267886.png
1MB, 2412x1358px
>>
File: mlp_epona_by_aeroflyte-d4gq2on.png (198KB, 900x1188px) Image search: [Google]
mlp_epona_by_aeroflyte-d4gq2on.png
198KB, 900x1188px
>>
>>29578188

Epona gonna to be cucked with another horse and sometime a cute and sexy deer
>>
>>29578272
don't sexual the horse
>>
File: eponassong.png (40KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
eponassong.png
40KB, 250x237px
>>29578188
Do you pronounce her name as EH-pona or EE-pona?
>>
>>29579270
I say EH-pona sometimes and others i catch myself saying EE-pona.
>>
>>29578188

I want to ride Epona all across Hyrule

Non-sexually
>>
>>29579270
EE-pona
>>
>>29579234
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>29578188
I can't be the only one who talked to her everytime I turned into a wolf in Twilight Princess... r-right?
>>
>>29579511
Pony is not for sexual
>>
File: Not Epona.png (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Not Epona.png
135KB, 800x600px
>>
>>29579768
Go to bed, Lyra
>>
>Friendship Is Magic will never get a good AA 3D game.
>>
Hope it's fun.
>>
>>29579818
Cute.
>>
File: 1yn3a.png (94KB, 279x500px) Image search: [Google]
1yn3a.png
94KB, 279x500px
Anyone know where the writer of this went? The story just stops in the middle after like 6 parts and there's no other updates. I need to see this story finished, this shit is adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSk6_MV8Ho
>>
>>29582518
>>
PLAY ME THE SONG OF YOUR PEOPLE
>>
File: thumb.png (80KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
80KB, 245x250px
>>29583973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyqY8UPpus
>>
File: censored260138.png (827KB, 794x900px) Image search: [Google]
censored260138.png
827KB, 794x900px
Epona is a very lewd mare
>>
>>29582561
How is he gonna ride a small horse like that
>>
>>29579818
Anyone else smell a 3-way competition for Link's affections?
>>
>>29578188
>That episode where Link cameoed
>>
>>29585114
Silly anon... Epona rides Link now.
>>
>>29585114
Well, she's an earth pony now, so she's gonna be pretty damn strong. Maybe she can pull Link around in some type of chariot.
>>
Epone is objectively a cutie
>>
File: horse_link_by_adokina.png.jpg (96KB, 825x968px) Image search: [Google]
horse_link_by_adokina.png.jpg
96KB, 825x968px
Hyrulian time frame: Shrotly after Majora's Mask

MLP time frame between 35 and 40 years before FIM starts. I guess.

>Be Link the Hero of Time.
'Well that was a wild "Three Days" '
'Oh well back to Hyrule.'

5 days later.

'Where has that darn horse gone?' ^ < > ^ < >... 'Nothing...'

>Nearing somewhere else you see something that looks kind of like a fairy. Strange though none of the fairies in Hyrule had Scottish accents. Still no sign of Epona.

1 month later

>You find yourself a stranger in a strange land. last thing you noticed was this weird mirror in some castle looking dungeon thing with a giant white horse boss. 'at least i didn't have to fight her' you think. either way now you are in this world of brightly colored non Hyrulian humans. bunch of creeps with non pointed ears. Like non-half naked lighter skinned gerudos or something...wierdos ' worse yet somehow you are now a horse. This is getting bizarre.

>1 month later You found out this place I arrived at is called a "High school" a strange place of stranger rituals. 'Maybe the weird horse castle dungeon labyrinth with the horse boss monster would have been better. At least I could grip a sword again. Can't imagine what it would be like to have to fight monsters without hands. On the plus side at least this form comes with taste buds that tollerate the taste of grass and a stomach to match it.

>A few days later. despite my stealth at avoiding being noticed by the locals one of them took notice of me. Guess it is strange to see a stray horse. Something about her, I don't know what it is. It's like I have met her before in either Hyrule or Termina. She cant be much older than me. Well the Hyrulian me at least. Her skin is almost like that of the Desert women and her hair is a sandy blonde. Oh well its probably nothing.

And thus begins the Adventures of Link the Colt (realistic horse colt not poni-poni) in Human Horsie land.
>>
>>29585201

Why is he a nigger
>>
>>29585862

that's one stripe down the front of the face. Completely different than multiple stripes on the body. One stripe down front of face is like some white person recessive trait to pony's I imagine.
>>
>>29585857
((sorry I shifted from a 2nd person to a first person there.)) Fuck it I am abandoning the green-text format because I suck at that format and its easier for me to write in a first person narrative. Fuck it though, I'm still using green text cause its good for signifying its a story not just a normal post.

>The human girl looks at me quizzically.
"I guess I should get you somewhere before the school tries to make you their living mascot."
>She says with a bit of a laugh that seems just as eerily familiar like a voice from across worlds.

> I look at her as confused as I have ever been, as she tilts her head.

"You really don't recognize me do you, what did she call you again.. Oh yea! Fairy Boy?"

>The realization hits like the magical force of beamos. It is only worsened by the carrot the young girl brandishes from out of nowhere and offers it to me.

> I attempt to speak but it comes out as the incomprehensible sound of random horse noises.

>She laughs softly as the tones in her voice become recognizable again. In her words I recognize the voice of my Hylian friend Malon the young girl who I borrowed Epona from.
"Figures, your make as much sense as a horse as you did as a human."

>As she jokingly berates me I take the offered carrot and munch on it. The girl smiles and runs her hand through my mane caressing my muzzle gently.
"You know, you're a pretty cute colt." she jokes. "No wonder princess fish wanted to hook you."
>She said giving me a friendly bug before looking into my eyes and then unexpectedly booping me on the snout.

>I jump back from not expecting the finger lightly tapping my face like that and for a moment my eyes slightly cross from trying to focus on where her finger had just been.

>Starting to walk away she looks back at me and adds,
"well come on I grabbed the stuff you left when you got here."
>Pausing she then adds.
"or do i have to whistle for you to come to me?"

'Seriously Epona,'
>>
>>29585315
with her vagina?
>>
File: facehoof_by_fedumedu-d5szg58.png (153KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
facehoof_by_fedumedu-d5szg58.png
153KB, 894x894px
>>29586140
Sigh... Yes, with her vagina...
>>
File: 1209282.png (393KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1209282.png
393KB, 2500x2500px
Saddle up!
>>
File: large.jpg (153KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
153KB, 1280x986px
Very lewd.
>>
>>29578188
>>
File: epone3.png (452KB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
epone3.png
452KB, 900x1164px
Bump
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.