[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 2 Episode 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Am I the only one who was disappointed tha the tortoise one? I was expecting a mythical creature with some importance.

But realistically what bothered me was the writing. It bothered me that they wasted 22 minutes over a pet competition instead of just giving Dash the pet to begin with. Then starting the real plot from there.

You do realize that the screencap for the meme "I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash" originated from this very episode?
>>
>>29576569
Why the hate for s2 all of a sudden? It's one of my favourites. If you want to shitpost do it with S1 or something. Heck. If you want to target an episode go for Best Night Ever. That was overrated as shit.
>>
>>29576569
>one
>>
>>29576575
>literally best episode
>pick on it
nypa
>>
>>29576575
>All of a sudden
It's hated by everyone, they just don't have the space to say it over your loud autistic mouth.
>>
>>29576602
>best episode

It's the Past Sins of Season 1. Don't call an elephant a mouse. Fuck it. It's the Season 3 finale of episodes Faust wrote
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>29576575
>If you want to shitpost do it with S1 or something.
What the fuck DID YOU JUST SAID? Hide, everybody hide.
>>
>>29576613
>Season 3 finale
That was fun once upon a time before even later episodes ruined it. The Best Night Ever is one of the few episodes I can still watch with the mindset that it was Golden Age MLP:FiM (Ticket Master-MMMystery).
>>
>>29576631
I'm a 2011fag and I can tell you with full honestly I never liked it even before S2 started getting pumped out. It just felt like a let down. So much buildup and it was just shite.
>>
>>29576569
>Rainbow Dash deserves a mythical creature despite everyone else having a normal pet.
Fuck off faggot, die in a fire.
>>
>>29576569
>one
>>
>>29576682
What's the matter anon? You never had nice things so nobody else deserves to?
>>
>>29576569
Just be glad Princess Luna's pet isn't canon.
>>
>>29576952
No, you just missed the whole point of the episode.
>>
>>29577000
Yeah Hasbro is shit at making plots.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.