[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flim Flam brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

The song was fucking shit just like their names.
>>
>>29573234
They were just douchebags.
>>
>>29573234
It was literally the only good song in the show
>>
>>29573310
WHAT TEH FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY, NIGLET?
>Literally
Shall I literally shove my foot up your ass.
>>
>>29573234
The best song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOuNX2azWRQ
>>
>>29573985
pure essence of autism
>>
>>29573234
I could lift you up
I could show you what you want to see
And take you where you want to be

You could be my luck
Even if the sky is falling down
I know that we'll be safe and sound
>>
>>29573234
Who the fuck names their children "Flim" and "Flam"? Are they retarded?
>>
File: Flimflamdanoff Twins.png (992KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
Flimflamdanoff Twins.png
992KB, 511x496px
>>29573234
Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?
>>
>>29574632
Shit villains with shit-eating grins which wanted to scam everyone out of their pocket money. They also sing horrendously bad and whiny, I don't know how everyone didn't cringe at that episode.
>>
>>29574745

Stop posting Applejack, you are still salty that your autistic traditions keep you poor and Flim and Flam did nothing wrong but inventing a machine that does everything you do better
>>
>>29575157
The only reason their machine was even remotely efficient was the because the executives/writers were retarded enough to make them slightly in the right. S1 at least had good writing, because Trixie and Gilda were blatantly in the wrong. Only bullies and attentionwhores say the opposite.
>>
File: 1477620298446.png (348KB, 849x716px) Image search: [Google]
1477620298446.png
348KB, 849x716px
>>29575188
>having morally gray characters is bad
>>
>>29575188

>The only reason why their machine worked, is because it was written as a machine that works

Reminder that the Apple family are a bunch of incestuous mongoloids that don't even know that is possible to preserve cider
>>
File: i_don_t_feel.png (252KB, 721x688px) Image search: [Google]
i_don_t_feel.png
252KB, 721x688px
>>29574632
>build machine that makes cider
>makes normal cider faster than all of the apple family combined
>apple family fucking cheat and bring in a bunch of other assholes to do their dirty work
>risk losing business so lower the quality to tesco's value
>win despite competition being crooked as fuck and rigged
>people decide to drink the barrels with bits of wood in them instead of all the barrels of perfectly good cider then complain about it
>stupidhorses.gif
>get chased off because Hurr Durr amish fantical cult decide technology is dumb
Remind me somebody why they never got a break despite never doing anything wrong.
>>
>>29575331
When Applejack said "Cider sales keep our business afloat through the winter," I thought she meant they sold cider through the winter season, in which case they would know how to preserve cider.

But since they were selling it when the apples were still in harvest, she must have meant that the excess sales they get from the brief period of cider season is what allows them to get through winter, when they can't sell any products other than preserves. Rainbow Dash complaining about never getting any also points to the fact that they don't sell it in winter, otherwise she'd just get some later.

So either you're right, or they never have enough leftover cider to sell later on. Though in the latter case, they could potentially put a cap on how much they sell fresh, and then sell preserved cider later in the holiday season, when it'd be in more demand.
>>
File: Flim_and_Flam_dancing_S2E15.png (680KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flim_and_Flam_dancing_S2E15.png
680KB, 1280x720px
Well, look what we got here, brother of mine,
it's the same brand of retarded in every board
Annoyed Anons with hard dicks, thristy needs, just wanting to cum inside a horse
Maybe they're not aware that there's really no need for this teary despair

To beat the meat
To fuck this NEET
To avoid this sad bad taste that plagues every threaaaad!

Well you've got a abundance of homosexuality
In this shitty thread by OP

He's Flim

He's Flam

And we both say that OP is a fagooootttt!

At least he didn't posted a pepeeeeee!
>>
>>29575416
From a business standpoint, they did nothing wrong by making a deal and, upon refusal, becoming competitors. It's a free market. What should've happened is Applejack should've told them that with a 75-25 split, the Apple family would lose the farm. If Flim and Flam were sympathetic to this, they could have possibly negotiated further (in my opinion, a 50/50 split would be fair, since growing and providing the apples is at least laboriously equivalent to building and operating the machine). If they instead said "So what? We'll buy it from you! Then you can work for us!" then they might be called morally dubious for wanting to deprive the Apples of their way of life.

Also, Applejack was in the right to tell them they couldn't use SAA apples for their machine, but when the brothers decided to become competitors, Granny Smith shouldn't have let herself be sucked into the proposed competition. They should have waited to see if Flim and Flam were bluffing when they said they'd find another supplier of apples. Remember that the Apple family is extensive and has farms all over Equestria—if they went to another Apple family farm and mentioned they'd be selling in Ponyville, I doubt the farm would be willing to drive fellow kin out of business. Depending on how close the nearest non-Apple-owned farm is, it might not have even been worth it to sell in Ponyville after costs for maintenance of the machine, transportation of products and such were taken into account. (Though, admittedly, if Flim and Flam did find a cheap and relatively close supplier of apples, then SAA could have very well been SOL, so in that instance the competition may have been the Apples' best shot.)

In the end the Apples were too stubborn and uncommunicative and the brothers were a bit too greedy. The Apples probably shouldn't bank on one source of revenue for getting through the winter, though.
>>
>>29575328
>hypocritically in denial characters are good.
Hey just like you anon, you disgusting villainous scum.
>>
File: 5428375473.png (68KB, 192x218px) Image search: [Google]
5428375473.png
68KB, 192x218px
>>29575581
lol. You're the same shitposter from the Luna and Discord design threads, aren't you.
What's going on buddy? Why all the sudden threads complaining about nonsensical issues? Of the autism meds?
>>
File: I see clearly now.jpg (7KB, 196x164px) Image search: [Google]
I see clearly now.jpg
7KB, 196x164px
>>29575568
>>29575522
>>29575435
>>29575416
>>29575331
>/mlp/ unironically discussing business in a little girls show
>/mlp/ unironically root for the villains of the episode in favor of the lovable heroic main characters.

.. this isn't /mlp/.. this is >>>/jew/.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.