[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miracle CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Title_card_006.png (168KB, 1190x2390px) Image search: [Google]
Title_card_006.png
168KB, 1190x2390px
> Catch up on https://www.anonpone.com/miracle
> INV: http://pastebin.com/4bxDE86F

(Copied from last post)
>>29422215
[...]
"User Applejack." One of them lands behind me, making me turn with a start.
"I..." Says Mariela, opening her wings to take flight, "I'll go get Rubicon a functioning body."
"You do that." I look at the shape more carefully-- an assortment of floating, iridescent purple metallic plates, arranged in a way that reminds me of Twilight.
"Emergency situation. User Twilight Sparkle underwent heavy physical damage. Automatic programs

("Warning: Medical procedure unfinished. Subject still wounded.")

executed. Emergency: Princess Celestia Princess Cadance Princess Luna outside range. Current mission: Protect User Applejack from two threats detected. Emergency: Arcology reports that the construction

("I have to protect her!" I manage to stand away from the operation table, ignoring the pain in my horn and neck, "Terminate moral procedures! Now!")

facilities will run out of resources to replenish combat units defense units before threat is contained. Emergency: Threat cannot be contained." The metallic plates of one of its legs rearrange themselves to point at the giant. "Emergency: Current situation has been

(I make a hole through the installations under me with my wings folded, falling down immediately)

deemed unacceptable. Please, assign more optimal program."
Before I can answer this I hear Rarity shout from inside the tower, distressed, "Applejack! She's meteoring!"
"What?" I turn to the hole in the wall to see her pointing up.
"Twilight is meteoring!" She shouts again.
I look in the direction she's pointing-- A lavender comet is falling from the structure in the sky, it's shine becoming brighter and brighter.
>>
>>29571140
New program. Save Twilight. I'll look after myself.
>>
>>29571199
this
>>
>>29571140
Holy fuck it's an AI that explains exactly what it's doing and why. I have so many questions for this thing but I think we should try and get out of danger first.
>>
>>29571199
If you have to steal her memories to do it that's okay.
>>
Dead right out of the gate.
>>
>>29571199 >>29571210
>>29571261
"New program?" I step away from the comet, covering my eyes, "You'll do anything I tell you?"
"The program will be executed insofar as the instructions are permited by protocol and the systems can understand them."
I try to look at Twilight, a pinprick of lavender light amidst a sea of it.
"Can you protect her?" I ask after a moment.
"Her. Assuming Administrator Twilight." The machine is silent for a moment. "Conflict of interests detected. Please provide clarification and or alternative program and or solution to conflict. Administrator Twilight requires to be safeguarded. Administrator Twilight marked as alfa-priority threat against User Applejack. Unknown Entity marked as alfa-priority threat to User Applejack. Protection of User Applejack prioritized over protection of Administrator Twilight. Administrator Twilight has been deemed to have a thirty percent possibility of surviving her current course of action. Please, clarify and or correct action or solve conflict."

Had connection issues.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>29573662
>>
>>29572453
> Throw out the old program and acknowledge new program Applejack-1:
> Directive One: This unit must not cause harm to come to the physical body or personality of Administrator Twilight or User Applejack as a direct result of its actions.
> Directive Two: This unit must whenever possible attempt to prevent harm from befalling the physical body or personality of Administrator Twilight or User Applejack, excepting of such cases where doing so is in conflict with higher ordered directives.
> Directive Three: If Administrator Twilight has not yet been informed that you considered her to be of equal threat to User Applejack as the giant, you are to inform her of such, excepting if such an action would be in conflict with higher ordered directives. Inform Administrator Twilight that User Applejack understands that she only meant well, though, and that she is forgiven, despite all she has done.
> Directive Four: Ignore all requests from Administrator Twilight to modify the above directives and return to User Applejack for additional instruction when none of the above directives apply, excepting of such cases where doing so is in conflict with higher ordered directives.

Now to translate that into Apples.

"Well, don't hurt anyone no matter what, but if any of y'all magic floating geometry spells have to decide who to help, make it whichever of us is hurtin' the most. And please let Twilight know ah don't blame her for all she's done and being a threat to me like ya said. Everyone has their reasons for what they do, it's just whether or not the reason is good that makes the difference. The spirt of truth taught me that. Oh, and come back when you're done and let me know if she's okay."
>>
>>29574817

Doxel, aren't you supposed to be teaching? There is time for horse quests later.
>>
>>29574817
This. Also Doxel pls.
>>
bump bump bump
>>
>>29576547
>>
>>29572453
What percent could you get her survival up to if you helped?
>>
>>29578066 >>29574817
"Does Twilight know she's marked as a threat to me?" I ask, ignoring Mirria's tugs.
"The information is available to Administrator Twilight.."
"But have you told her?"
"The information is available to Administrator Twilight in status reports she marked as read. Administrator Twilight has not asked for clarification. Thus, no clarification was deemed necessary by any active system."
"We've got to go!"
I push Mirria off, "Can you do something to make her surviving more likely?"
"Administrator Twilight's energy output is roughly that of a styx-class fission based weapon. No system in the arcology can stop Administrator Twilight on such short notice. Furthermore," It adds, "Administrator Twilight dying has been deemed as the most optimal course of action by most functioning systems."
"I don't care!" I shout, "I won't let that giant, or you, or herself touch her before I do!"
The machine is silent, even as Twilight's heat reaches us.
"Administrator Twilight intently designed the protocol so that, if the choice was between saving the life of someone else or that of anyone whitin the priority list, those within the priority list would be chosen. The priority list has Administrator Twilight in the lowest slot."
A feeling of sickness starts overcoming me, the same that seems to appear every time Twilight is close.
"However, Administrator Twilight was deemed unfit for rule by Administrator Spike, and o--"

1/2
>>
That's when Twilight accelerates with one last start and hits the giant.
The whole of the machine shifts, pieces rearranging themselves like a jigsaw, and a head emerges on its hindquarters while the other disappears.
Mirria drags me away without a word as a shield appears between us and the explosion.
For a moment, all I can think is of Twilight, the aura she is projecting flaring like geometric flames, producing heat waves that deform the air around them.
The giant is burned by it and regrows almost as quickly-- Seared flesh evaporating away as it tries to reach Twilight, hands dissolving before even touching her.
He screams in sheer, mind numbing fury, advancing against the wall of destruction, his skull of a face eroding under the onslaught.
That's when the machine shielding us breaks down.
Several of its plates simply fall to the ground, charred and smoking, and its legs simply lose cohesion as it's thrown to us-- still trying to produce a shield even as it's whole body falls to pieces.
I wake up sometime later.
"By the pits, you can't stay put." Ludwig doesn't look at me, covering one of my hindlegs in bandages. "Has anyone told you you are a medic's worst nightmare?"
"I had to talk with that thing." I notice the machine's head is on the floor nearby and try to stand, but she hits me in the head with a telekinetic slap.
"Not yet." She forces my eyelids open and looks into them carefully, "Did you know the amount of radiation you've taken should have killed you?"
My heart sinks, "Mirria?"
"You were between her and the hit." Her horn alights, sparking a multitude of colors in front of my eyes, "No brain damage," She groans, seemingly frustrated by that, "You should have tumors on your tumors by now."
The non-answer doesn't pass me by, and I grab her arm,"I am not a shield. Mirria?"
Lud sighs, "I don't have the tools to measure radiation damage. She may have a few benign tumors in a few decades or die the next time she sleeps. For now she can't fly."

2/2
>>
>>29578876
And Twilight?
>>
>>29578876
Did the giant die? How long was I out?
>>
>>29578997 >>29579728
"What happened after I went out? To Twilight and the giant?"
"Rarity was too busy dragging the two of you away from the blast to check." Ludwig finishes bandaging my leg, "That had you out for a few hours. Oh," She shows me old bandages, "And your throat is fine. Weeks ahead of schedule." She throws the bandage away, "I will keep tying you up for as long as it takes, but as soon as we are done with all the crazy in this tower? Then I'll get a job, build a lab, and study you until I find out just why in the seven pits of hell are your physical and magical physiologies so goddamn weird."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.