[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord is UGLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 41

File: large.jpg (151KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
151KB, 1280x905px
Discord still has the ugliest design to date. Next to the dragons in season 6.

Anybody else could come up with a better design or work something better with the retarded ideas that the executives kept forcing onto the concept designers.
>>
>>
no shit faggot he's chaos incarnate
>>
A draconeequs was suppose to have the head of a pony.

The colors also could be much lighter and vivid, instead of that barf full of shades of brown, green and sand yellow.
>>
>>29570504
I fail to see how any of this is a problem.
>>
>>29570533
Do you have anything constructive to say at all? No? Then fuck off. Your type always either talks too much or delivers the corniest and dumbest one liners you can think of.

Next one. In this one the colors actually complement one another because it follows the same pallete.

I'd love to shove all these designs down the executive's throat if he said no to these out of spite that they're too good compared to his shit result.
>>
>>29570572
You're like...literally five years too late to be typing out all this shit.
>>
And this is the end result from Hasbro Studios, some old senile goof-ball with horrible body proportions and a horrible color palette.
Notice the red pupils with the yellow sclera, making it feel like the concept artist dripped ketchup and mustard from his sandwich.

Or the retarded red iris with green sclera from Sombra. If you want menacing red eyes then don't add other colored sclera, it takes the focus away from the eyes and make it looks like a toddler's purple and green Spiderman OC.
>>
>>29570637
Lauren Faust designed Discord herself though.
>>
File: draconequus_by_cmaggot-d5s0uc3.jpg (90KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
draconequus_by_cmaggot-d5s0uc3.jpg
90KB, 900x506px
>>29570607
I'm sorry, can you word that in a way which isn't a smug and awkward one liner? Thank you.

The MLP movie is coming soon and there will be a hand of people exactly like me criticizing the living souls out of this show right on your board.

>Menacing red eyes done straight and not played for laughs.
>>
>>29570572

this retarded thing looks like it has a rat tail. you have absolute shit taste.

>>29570637

thanks for all that hot advice, you can go now.
>>
>>29570681
Do you get off on overanalyzing children's cartoons years after your points would have been relevant?

Is this your fetish?
>>
>It's another "OP spergs out over a character's design because it does not meet his special snowflake standards" episode.
>>
>>29570699
>Is this your fetish?

eyes also need to be red and menacing (and no color in the sclera!) or else this guy can't get off.
>>
File: full.jpg (100KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
100KB, 632x800px
>>29570674
No she didn't. She had an original design which didn't make it into the final product. She drew the concept art, but she did not come up with the idea. She had no idea about a "draco-equus" would be like, she had no idea about John De Lancie. She followed a precise set of instructions after the insane sociopathic executive told her and she followed through.

Her personal idea was to make a chinese dragon, not a chimera.

But in her original designs she did give Discord an actual horse-looking head and proper body proportions before the senile executive screeched back and told her to redesign him to look "funnier".

The original artistic design for Discord as professionaly drawn by Lauren Faust was found in the leaked bible for her show. It should be around here somewhere.
>>
File: Big_baddie_by_fyre_flye-d4axlhy.jpg (219KB, 900x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Big_baddie_by_fyre_flye-d4axlhy.jpg
219KB, 900x1145px
>>29570752
um...
>>
>>29570772
Yes that's the concept art after Hasbro told her to redesign Discord to look more "child-friendly".
>>
are you trying to tell me that corporate has influence on the final product of a TV show? no fucking way!
>>
File: discord origin.png (24KB, 843x167px) Image search: [Google]
discord origin.png
24KB, 843x167px
>>29570752

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/massive-jayson-thiessen-q-from-bronycon.html
>>
>>29570785
proofs?
>>
>>29570785
Proof?
>>
>>29570752
>>29570785
I was here during the leaks and never saw it. You'll have to provide a link.
>>
File: a simple question.jpg (27KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
a simple question.jpg
27KB, 600x733px
>>29570785
>>
File: S2e1_Wander_vs._Dominator.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
S2e1_Wander_vs._Dominator.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>29570682
>>29570699
>>29570813
What the fuck did I just say about corny one liners, are you idiots?
Are you this much of a mental wreck that you're feeling the need to defend a franchise which never belonged to you or this is how you autistically act to everyone on the internet before they find out where you live?
At this point it's like I'm talking to myself considering how redunant and interrupting all of your replies are.
It's common sensical analysis which an autistic moron would be incapable of doing. It's like I'm talking to Gollum.

>>29570816
Why didn't Lauren herself say it then? and not just in a half-assed, half-drunk animator way, but genuinely say what happened.
You can't trust that trash talking no-nothing about what really happened. Thiessen is a boot licker who enjoys talking about his ass just like Woottoon and Miller. All part of the animation business, especially for insincere "higher up" canadians.

>>29570823
>>29570827
Where the fuck did you put the bible leak threads, next time I'm saving them properly in a folder. I can't believe it takes more than 10 minutes to find a picture. Of course if nobody reposted it, there's no chance of Google to pick it up.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/text/head%20of%20a%20horse/
>Draconeequs
>head of a pony
>chimera
>lauren faust discord
>>
>>29570897

you don't deserve more than one-liners now get outta here you idjit nobody cares about your shit!
>>
>>29570785
I was under the impression that they told her to make him scarier
>>
>>29570816
>>29570772

Two things to tell this little faggot to go fuck himself. They couldn't have gone overboard spooky scary because it would have been too much a jump and too far into Y-7 territory. Remember that his first appearance was after they dropped the ei and went to Y. While I will agree not that some of the color choices were a bit wacky, the stitched together look and his whacky manipulative ways played really well for a character stuck in Y rating. He had enough threat and the plot was great for his 2 parter. I'm not sure why you're so pissed over this design as he is supposed to represent a God of chaos and Discord more than the classical draconiques look.
>>
File: calvin.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
calvin.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>29570897
Ah, so you're unable to provide any proof whatsoever to back up your baseless claims.

And when others provide proof to counteract your BS, like here >>29570816 you spout "C-CAN'T TRUST THEM LOL"

Fuck off. You're literally shitposting without being able to back up a single thing you say.

Pic related. Fuck off.
>>
>>29570504
>>29570518
>>29570572
>>29570681
>>29570539
>>29570637
>>29570897
Look fluttercuck, we know you're sick of the memes—I myself hate any kind of meme spamming—but your attempts at turning the board against Discord are painfully transparent and make you look desperate which in turn only encourages more shitposting because they know fluttercord bothers you.

Find some other way of dealing with your waifu issues rather than shitting up the board with a nonsensical and completely irrelevant thread.
>>
>3 posters in this thread before 8 came along.
You two make yourselves useful and find that 1 picture of Discord. He's standing on his four legs staring down at small Twilight standing to the left.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/

Either way I feel sad for the concept artists working behind shows run by faggots like Vogel.

Faust constantly got told to dial by the "scary, uncouth, ugly" looking stuff.
She dialed it down so hard with the mythical manticore that Hasbro teasingly told her that it's not scary enough. Always expect contradicting hypocrites when working for the big guys.

In the final shot the Ursa Major doesn't have tusks and doesn't have that large deformed jaw.
>>
>>29570973

i found the picture but it's nothing like you described in fact the design is exactly like current discord. check and mate fag.
>>
>>29570504
was he supposed to look handsome and rugged? I don't recall 'immortal chaos diety' being on the list of good looking creatures.
>>
>>29570973

Jesus christ you are the worst at arguing. No one will do the work for you if such a thing exists. You're also too stupid to realize that they had to tone a lot of things back for the show because season 1 was EI rating. You know what that rating is for right? You know what that rating implies right? It hilarious that you expect everyone else to do the work for you, tell at others for not giving reasonable proof or being in denial, then go on to do the same thing when proven wrong with facts. The only way you could know anything beyond what was offered in the thread for proof against you is if you were actually in the studio working on shit with the team back then. Even with insider knowledge, there is almost 0 way for you to prove it and back up your claims, so you're are kinda outa luck.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>29570993
Are you going to post or it just sit there like an awkward autistic faggot again staring into the void?
>>
>>29571042

i was *going* to post it but then you were rude so go and find it yourself!
>>
>>29571042

Nah, if you want it so bad to 'prove' your opinion, you can dig for it yourself.
>>
Here's the thread about the assets leaks. Nothing in it about Discord. OP is a lying faggot.
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/24776866
>>
File: masabd4.jpg (334KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
masabd4.jpg
334KB, 833x1000px
>>29570929
The ratings mean next to nothing just like it did for CN's What A Cartoon lineup and when they came out with Ren and Stimpy. Yes some things aren't allowed with such low demographic ratings,but you can get away with a lot stuff in cartoons due to how creative you have to get. Look, you actually have a good vocabulary and writing style. I'm not asking you to aggressive and anti social like me in presentation, but I suggest you to stop coping with the demographic opinion which tells everyone to respect Hasbro and deal with it. Same way with /co/ having to tolerate Steven Universe 24/7.
>>
>>29571059

So have you ever heard of the concept of burden of proof? The two things I pointed to in this thread take it and find the proof necessary to back up what they claim, which is the opposite of what you claimed. You have done nothing but ask others to do that work for you and spout things that seem out of thin air and only viable if we were to believe that you were in those board rooms way back when because you talk about things no one has ever seen or heard of outside of this thread. So that requires you to either somehow prove yourself to be someone who was in those meeting rooms or work rooms or for you to provide text or voice confirmation of your claims. It's ok to say you don't like the design of Discord and that you don't think he fits the world, but to make all those other baseless assumptions and claims of what was intended with him from the creators standpoint is assinine.
>>
>>29571156

To add to this and reply to your second half, I understand that Hasbro has fucked shit up, but to blindly blame them on every little thing that is wrong with the show is stupid. I'm sure there's lots that they fucked around with in the background that we don't know about, but without someone on the team coming out and saying so (example being Larson talking about the season 3 finale) we have no way to put the blame on them for things. The /co/ SU thing has no relevance in this discussion.
>>
>>29570504
discord is a gay faggot but hes not as gay as tirek
Red and black? Send it back.
>>
File: large[1].png (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
534KB, 1280x720px
>>29570637
>horrible color palette

Gonna stop ya right there cowboy. Discord's design expertly utilizes color.

Have you ever noticed for example, that Discord's body contain's at least one of every color? The only exception is indigo, which works because it's the opposite of yellow, which is Discord's main color (thematically). The other exception is pure grey, which his head nearly is.

And yet, Discord isn't altogether too jarring to look at. Have you ever noticed how almost all of the fan Draconequui are completely hideous? That's because you can't just fucking slap random animal parts and colors onto a creature and expect it to look good. Discord's design doesn't do that, because despite being supposedly chaotic, his design does color harmony very well.

>black and white are reserved for his beard/mane, because if neutral colors were used unevenly for limbs, it would look off
>the trunk of his body follows a safe color pallet; yellow and red. This provides a solid anchor for the rest of it, providing some context so it isn't just random. It also allows his body to red-brown, which is a fantastic pivotal color. Only white would be better
>when Discord's all, "Oh Applehorse don't lie to me," we see that his magical aura, akin to a unicorn's, is yellow. Notice the attention that yellow is placed on his design: both of his hands are yellow, because he casts magic with them. His sclera are a bright, mischievous yellow, and his head is yellow-tinted. As a bonus, his antler and snaggletooth are yellow.
>note the limbs; each set besides his hands have one color that is similar to the place it attaches to, and one completementary. But they're never OPPOSITES, and his purple wing and orange leg make good use of tertiary colors
>magenta/pink is a color that a lot of Ponies have. Discord is suppose oppose them, so he has very little pink. Yet subtly putting it on his tail is a good, because it's close to red and matches with those pink clouds he makes
>>
>>29570637
>some old senile goof-ball

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what Discord is.

What's your point? He's like a mixture of the archetypal trickster and a crazy old grampa.
>>
>>29571156
Have you ever heard of fairplay and getting the job done even if you're working with weird and dumb coworkers and freelancers like canadians and koreans? or bad-mouthed folk like the scottish, irish and british.

After 7 years it's 98% safe to say that at least Mike Vogel is responsible for 4/5 of the things that happened in the show at least since season 3 and by relation season 2. (He answered far too many Q&A in relation to Larson about Magical Mystery Cure) It's not safe to say exactly what and if he's the only one, but the fact that he now ego-centrically appears in the writing credits despite being an executive kind of confirms who the fuck was at the Hasbro helm all along.

>>29571050
If you wannabe punk geeks stopped being so awkward and smug in the face of everyone you meet then they would also stop acting aggressive, disrespect you, mock you and think only that you're scum or stupid. The fact that you countinously do it on purpose to piss off people and gloat about it is exactly why nobody has you in good graces and why you made so many enemies. Also the reasons why /co/ would not agree with lifting rule 15 even after 7 years. Even 8ch is feeling awkward about letting occasional pony threads roam free.

In other news.
Hey faggot I found it. And no he looks nothing like the final result unless you think S1 and S2 Luna look the same.
>>
>>29570572
>In this one the colors actually complement one another because it follows the same pallete.

Are you saying that Discord's color palette is discordant?
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29571598
Say it isn't so!
>>
File: Van_Kleiss_profile.png (191KB, 591x431px) Image search: [Google]
Van_Kleiss_profile.png
191KB, 591x431px
>>29571505
Some designers say that if people can tell a character just by his silhouette that this character is well designed. I agree with that. For me the silhouette of a character is the essence of his personality, people have to feel the vibe of the character, feel if they are friendly or not, regardless of their facial expression, judge them by their body.

When designing cartoon characters there are basic figures which helps us define certain characteristics and personality. In this case we are working with the two basic archetypes: hero and villain. So we are going to work with two basic shapes to define our characters, which are circles and triangles:
Circle: Using rounded figures gives a feeling of peace and softness to our designs. If we apply rounded shapes we give this soft feeling to our character designs. It helps make our character visually gentle.
Triangle: As the opposite of the circle, the triangle, edges over curves, is an aggressive shape. We can use this shape to give our character that aggressiveness we need in a villain.

Colors on a character are very important. They also give a lot of meaning to the personality of the archetype we are working on.
Normally when working with clear colors we give this feeling of peace and tranquility, like for example the colors of the sky or snow. But when working with dark colors we give the opposite feeling, like the colors of a erupting volcano, which give us the vibe of danger or alertness.
In character coloring it's the same. If we want to give our character a feeling that he can be trusted, then we need to work with light colors, which give this feeling of trust. On the other hand, with villains we need them to give us the feelings of fear and mistrust so we would lean toward dark and deep colors.
>>
File: xk0Y03J.png (881KB, 1918x1078px) Image search: [Google]
xk0Y03J.png
881KB, 1918x1078px
>>29571652
The most common types of villains are 2 extremes: Buff and scrawny. The buff type will use his muscle to take things by force and impose himself with an aura of clear power.(e.g. Megatron) The scrawny snake-type villain will be deceitful and trick the hero into doing it his way, he'll often use indirect means to reach his goals.(Starscream)
Some villains have both characteristics like Aku from Samurai Jack.

Discord originally had both a small "snake-like" version and a big-imposing form meant to intimidate the hero. Eventually the two mixed together.
His first version was a charming smooth talker with a moustache meant to look like a good guy similar to Steven Magnet before his second version showed him off similar to the picture in the OP, as big and with the force of snapping you in half with his two arms and four legs. He didn't have a S-shaped snake body.

Eventually they combined the two and we got a weird mix between trickster villain and all-powerful God. Which IMO is horrible unless you could make both sides fleshed out like Aku without contradicting eachother.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>29571719
Might explain why Discord has light colors such as yellow, blue, white, red, pink, paired with brown, dark grey and yellowish grey on his head and neck.

In-world. White hair + antlers is to show he's old.
Yellow sclera is to show that he's at the level of a low-life animal, a non civilized sapient animal like the ponies.
Most animals eyes, especially predatory animals glow in the dark. The light-reflecting surface helps animals see better in the dark.
And of course seeing good in the dark is also considered an evil villain thing.
Unless we're talking heavy action cartoons where the hero sometimes looks more intimidating than the villain.
>>
File: c6c.gif (1MB, 446x447px) Image search: [Google]
c6c.gif
1MB, 446x447px
Luckily some decent designs did manage to slip through the executives' greasy fingers before they had a chance to ruin Ember.

>She's the princess of dragons, boss. We can't make her look ugly, what will the little girls say.
>Ehhh okay princesses are suppose to look feminine and decent, this is a little girl's show after all. But all the dragons need to look ugly as hell. Give them rhyno horns and stupid impractical horns.
>>
>>29571776
>Yellow sclera is to show that he's at the level of a low-life animal

I think the real reason is that yellow is a "loud" color. It's not easy on the eyes. It's distracting, annoying and attention-getting at the same time. It fits what Discord is/does.

Yellow is also the color closest to white. GENERALLY, when artist color differently, they color it yellow. A lot of other colors just plain don't work for sclera.
>>
>>29570504
The teen dragons were in season 2 you retard.
>>
>>29571879
Which later also appeared in season 6 together with a batch of new ugly dragons.

Why do you always have to indirectly defend shit by going against someone. "I'm not really voting for A, I'm voting against B by voting for A".
>>
File: penn_zero_by_flowersimh-d8vk0mn.png (493KB, 1024x1229px) Image search: [Google]
penn_zero_by_flowersimh-d8vk0mn.png
493KB, 1024x1229px
>>29571817
That and it makes them look sicker and more vile, yellow sclera is a condition called jaundice.

But yes, only other color I can think of is light blue which wouldn't work a stereotypical villain.
Maybe a very light orange to go with the red.
>>
>>29571566

>I found it and it confirms my bias and my assumptions, but I won't post it with my reply to prove it while counters to my point have been posted.

Alright dude, whatever. You can sit here and act as high and mighty as you want about how your superior /co/ brain can handle much more than the typical fan of this show. You keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic. We all understand that there has been meddling by upper staff, but the people making the show used to be able to handle it. They used to be able to make unique stories out of it and that all went out the window after season 3 (and some might even say season 2). We are arguing about a character designed by Lauren and shown to be designed purposefully like that by Lauren with multiple posts showing proof. You have yet to back up your claim that Discord was 'ruined' because of the higher ups and do nothing but talk about future seasons, pretend insider info, and your supposed picture from the show bible that you haven't posted. Get your smug bullshitting garbage out of here if you can't handle being proven wrong.
>>
File: cb998e780cb9016e9bcb430b7c9ccef2.jpg (204KB, 1280x579px) Image search: [Google]
cb998e780cb9016e9bcb430b7c9ccef2.jpg
204KB, 1280x579px
>>29571959
In Penn Zero you can especially see these design theories in action. >>29571652

Which reminds me of RIppen's sidekick, his visual design is circular and his personality are goofy is and tame. Sadly he's also too positive and optimistic, meant as an ironic joke that he's a villain sidekick and not a hero's sidekick.

I think Discord shares some characteristics with him, namely being too annoying, cheesy and punchable. Unlike Aku and others which are just playing and pretending in order to fuck around with the hero and play up their trickery part.
>>
File: discord 2 copy.png (99KB, 1000x425px) Image search: [Google]
discord 2 copy.png
99KB, 1000x425px
>>29570504
>>29570772
>>29570785
>>29570823
>>29570827
>>29570843
>>29570862
>>29570916
I have some old 2009 Discord images from the old DHX server
>>
File: 1462393947647.png (92KB, 1000x531px) Image search: [Google]
1462393947647.png
92KB, 1000x531px
>>29571996
Finally, and now here's the second version of him.
>>
File: diamond dogs copy.png (533KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
diamond dogs copy.png
533KB, 1000x1250px
>>29571996
>>29572003
have some diamond dogs for no reason
>>
>>29571996
Like I said before, Lauren had no idea what the hell a "Draconequus" was, maybe a chimera, but not even. He's just a weird original amalgation of animals. A frog leg, a parrot beak, all sorts of weird stuff before the dragon-horse thing even came to fruition.
>>
File: 1420159761079.png (224KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
1420159761079.png
224KB, 1000x769px
>>29572018
I have some too, here's Phillomena. Very hard to believe that she was suppose to be a phoenix in the original concept.
>>
File: owlowiscious copy.png (447KB, 1000x2062px) Image search: [Google]
owlowiscious copy.png
447KB, 1000x2062px
>>29572039
>>
File: complete Discord concept art.png (251KB, 998x1455px) Image search: [Google]
complete Discord concept art.png
251KB, 998x1455px
There, all in one image now. I wonder if I should add the fanmade interpretations too.
>>
File: tumblr_nloobaQh9a1tku842o2_500.png (207KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nloobaQh9a1tku842o2_500.png
207KB, 500x468px
>>29572057
I love how the designs change from ragged and scary to overly cutesy to something in-between "normal".

Owlicious's first design reminds me of another owl.
>>
>>29570539
Das cute.
I'd fuck her.
>>
>>29571996
>>29572003
>>29572084
Call me a faggot but I like what we got in comparison.

Like, those old designs fit the show's style even less.

Plus they probably wanted him to be a big smaller or less complex since he'd probably be irritating to animate.
>>29572003 Like specifically the one on the top right looks like it'd be turbo cancer to try and animate it properly without it looking like garbage.
>>
>>29572018
Got any with the Manticore which supposedly has a "very" disturbing human face?
>>
>>29572175
You are a faggot. We could have gotten an actual cool masculine Owlicious over that watered down variation of cute+ragged gary stu.

For me you either go with the first concept or the second, the final one always seems like a horrible compromise with no real results.
>>
>>29572196
>Masculine owl.

...what? Just what? This has to be the most autistic post i've ever read, not only does it seem like this matters to you a little too much but the poster you responded to was talking about Discord. Not fucking Owlicious.
>>
File: 7ZOgA.jpg (109KB, 900x807px) Image search: [Google]
7ZOgA.jpg
109KB, 900x807px
Remember how Grizelda was suppose to be a nice griffon before they turned her into Gilda for that 1 episode? I wonder what the behind scenes for that was.
>>
File: df0.png (303KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
df0.png
303KB, 1024x647px
>>29572084
>>29572057
Now we can freely blame the executives for messing with the show's artistic vision and stop pretending Faust ever had control in the first place.
>>
>>29572175

I agree. The bulky version looks like it wouldn't do well at intimidating as described above and the lanky version doesn't really fit the sneaky model like the current version does. Discord was never meant to be anything more than a trickster and while he ends up being the bad guy, it's mostly just him fucking around.

>>29572232
I'm guessing that had more to do with writing choices made between Lauren and Cindy when collaborating and writing the episode. I'm guessing that that is just a general griffon that Lauren made for the bible to give examples.

>>29572246
You realize every single IP has to deal with this right? It's how you handle it and it has been shown that Lauren handled it pretty well. The suits will always be in majority control and things will always be ruined by them at some point. Occasionally they do help make things better, and I know this is only one example, but Applejacks apple bucking was retarded and idiotic in the bible. Rarities boutique came off too frilly and over the top in a girly aspect as well.
>>
File: fully autistic.png (177KB, 403x368px) Image search: [Google]
fully autistic.png
177KB, 403x368px
>>29572196
>We could have gotten an actual cool masculine Owlicious over that watered down variation of cute+ragged gary stu

Why do you care so much about the owl? Why are you so disappointed that a character intended purely for window-dressing isn't an exemplar of masculinity?
>>
>>29572285
They finally get quality designs and in their denial all they can do is pick over the the ones already mandated by Hasbro.
>Fanboys so indoctrinated into loving bad things that they actively defend Hasbro's decisions.
Are you guys from the bizzaro world? Is your brain wired to hate good things and enjoy shit?
>>
File: 41f.gif (495KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
41f.gif
495KB, 640x360px
>>29572285
Are you guys? Ummmm faggots? Because only a faggot would defend Sony, Hasbro and all their autistic decisions. It means you guys have a lot in common with their retard-tier mentality.

Today OP was a cool guy and /mlp/ was confirmed to be full of faggots, again.
I don't see the difference between /mlp/ and ponychan anymore except that /mlp/ is full of hypocrites.
>>
>>29572428
>ip counter didn't rise
nice try OP
>>
>>29572428

#Got'em

>>29572406
So what you're telling me is that you've hated designs on this show since season 2 and think there has been way too much meddling in the show production when we didn't even know about the original designs or concepts that were in the bible until a year or two ago? So you've been watching a show that you dislike and have disliked a specific character design for years because of what was in the bible that was unknown to you when you started watching the show? How the fuck does that make any sense?
>>
>>29572440
>>29572452
>Lol it's just 1 IP, surely nobody else would tell us to fuck off for being a bunch of retards promoting something as communistic as executive meddling.

Still living in your own bizzaro worlds?
If you think nobody else would vomit in disgust and call you a bunch of faggots and drones then you're way stuck up your own asses, like you've been since the board was made.
/co/ was very disgusted and weirded out to see the horsefuckers going against Faust when she quit Sony, while they agreed that Sony was autism incarnate and not worth continuing her Medusa film with their executive mandates.

I'm done insulting shorty and tallguy over there, if your brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your noses.
Oh and I won the "argument", not like you'll ever admit it, because you're too obsessed with being petty scum.
>>
>>29572595

Again, Lauren was still in charge for season 2, so you go against your own statements. You based your hate for the show on something that hadn't been known to you for years. What you're doing/did when the bible was revealed was true sincerity to that shitty meme "wtf I hate x now".

You saw the bible and all of the things in it as well as a few very insignificant plans and said "wtf I hate mlp now". I wouldn't be the one talking about shitty opinions when something like that can change your whole perspective on something you enjoyed. And if you didn't ever enjoy mlp, because based on your comments of bible vs. show you didn't, then what the fuck were you doing in the first place when you continued to watch all of season 1 and 2?
>>
>>29572623
Speak for yourself, loser. I was aware of the executive changes surrounding Nightmare Moon since day 1. You'd have to be really ignorant to not notice something so common and simple.

>Again, Lauren was still in charge for season 2,
You're a stubborn idiot who never listens, we're done here. You don't deserve, appreciate or understand answers. Close the thread now. Go back to your petty shitposting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzc3xkQB0Do
>>
>>29572708

It's obvious that you're just looking to shitpost now. Thanks for pretending to have a position before devolving into hot garbage.
>>
>>29572732
What a delusional and entitled hasdrone. He got an incredibly rare concept art only a few handful have seen and in the end he was still a whiny bitch pretending to not like it. Lauren was never in charge of anything, that's what OP's thread was about in the first place. The original concept art proves it and then you throw that retarded line around.
>>
File: 457636636.jpg (42KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
457636636.jpg
42KB, 653x672px
>>29570504
discord was designed by faust with help from craig you stupid nigger.
stop blaming everything you hate on corporate meddling.
>>
>>29570504
thats not very nice
>>
File: 457457134.gif (2MB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
457457134.gif
2MB, 500x385px
>ITT some autist complains the show about magic and friendship wasn't as dark and gritty as it could have been
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>29573284
>>29573302
No capital using anons don't get ice cream.

>>29572494
>>29572494

Sage and go to the next thread.
>>
File: fuck yeah.png (221KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.png
221KB, 500x500px
>>29573360
what am i, a capitalist?

>making two threads for the same stupid topic well before autosage
your other thread will be pruned.
>>
>>29573356
>>29573370
You little, of course what should I expect out of /mlp/ - the s4s, the r9k, the /b/ with ponies.
No wonder teens these days are idiots.
>>
>>29573422
>tfw too intelligent to form a proper rebuttal
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.