[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO IS THIS PINK DOG!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lkip.png (138KB, 553x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lkip.png
138KB, 553x1024px
WHO IS THIS PINK DOG!?
>>
>>29567841
Pinkie Pie, a fictional character created in 2007 for Generation 3 of My Little Pony. She was remade in 2010 into her current appearance in preperation of Generation 4 and the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The new series recieved widespread acclaim, and a fandom across the world wanted to stick their dick in her for years to come.
>>
>>29567841
The Ponkster
>>
File: dyewts.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dyewts.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>29567976
>2007
It's 2003 you f****t
>>
>>29567976

That doesn't explain why she's so sexually attractive.
>>
THE OLD PINK DOG BAR, Han Dold City
From "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish" by Douglas Adams

There are no casual observers in the Old Pink Dog Bar on the lower south side of Han Dold City, because it isn't the sort of place you can afford to do things casually in if you want to stay alive. Any observers in the place are mean, hawklike observers, hevaily armed, with painful throbbings in their heads which cause them to do crazy things when they observe things they don't like.

There is an evil-looking bird perched on a rod in the bar that screeches out the names and addresses of local contract killers, a service the bird provides for free.

The hand and forearm of the original owner of the bar still hangs around- it had been bequeathed to medical science. Medical science decided they didn't like the look of it and bequeathed it right back to the Old Pink Dog Bar. The hand sits on the bar. It takes orders, it serves drinks, it deals murderously with people who behave as if they want to be murdered.

The Old Pink Dog Bar does not accept American Express.
>>
>>29568096
it can't be explained
it's just the law of the universe
>>
>>29567976
Saving this.
>>
File: 1481082032104.jpg (273KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
1481082032104.jpg
273KB, 1000x671px
>>29567841
>>
>>29567976
You forgot to mention her status as best pony.
>>
>>29572881
I think the fact many want to stick their dick in her is "best pony"-mention enough.
>>
>>29573029
I want to fuck all of the ponies and they are mostly shitty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.