[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 127

File: 1417657920243.png (1MB, 1263x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1417657920243.png
1MB, 1263x1024px
Two to Tango edition

Previous thread: >>29549319

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>29567439
Just gonna leave this here because I crave attention. http://pastebin.com/u/CaptainAnonymous

I'll start getting back to work on Hunter Anon now that I've finished with Nonny Bravo.
>>
File: 1448047031856.png (292KB, 958x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448047031856.png
292KB, 958x1024px
>>29566720
>Pones that only come up to your mid thigh in height.
>You stretch them nearly to their limit despite being average.
>Petite mares like Rainbow need warmed up first or there is no way you're getting in.

>Alicorns are tall enough to look at your chest, and only Celestia is as tall as you if you count her horn.
>Little colts and fillies don't even hit knee height.
>Foals are the size of kittens and can fit in your hand.
>>
What's a good sign a green's too edgy?
>>
>>29567627
Any reference to unnatural causes of death, torture, or severe injury. Actual rape.

As long as it's something that could fit into the actual show at it's worst, it's not edgy. Going beyond that is.
>>
>>29567627
When a part you can ID as "edgy" serves no purpose to the story other than to be edgy with no other explanation.
>>
>>29567646
>Actual rape.
Oh man. Wish I wasn't about to go to work I almost want to write this. An RGRE fic where a mare is raped and when she tells her friends they're all "What are you a dyke, why didn't you like it." etc.
Then Anon finds out and just savagely beats the fucking shit out of the rapist. Maybe set the fic after the events and it's Celestia/Twilight dealing with the legal aftermath. Toss in some xenophobia and the stallions friends characterising it as the alien just going apeshit for no good reason.
Damn it could be such a good rage green.
>>
>>29567547
>>Alicorns are tall enough to look at your chest, and only Celestia is as tall as you if you count her horn.
Maybe is she stood on her hind legs.
If ponies barely reached to your mid thigh then Alicorn princesses like Celestia would be barely chest high when in all fours.

Either way adorable.
>>
>>29567547
>>Foals are the size of kittens and can fit in your hand.
HNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>29567744
Man, Celestia really needs to shave her beard.
>>
>>29567547
too small to even get your pinkie finger in, but the perfect size for licking their itty bitty clits
>>
>>29567780
>too small to even get your pinkie finger in
With that attitude, probably. Be brave. Nothing is wrong as long as you don't hear her pelvis start creaking.
>>
>>29567775
Har har.
>>
File: 1331509950499.png (309KB, 943x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1331509950499.png
309KB, 943x1000px
>>29567547
Too small, a little bigger.
>>
File: BLUHGHGHffff.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BLUHGHGHffff.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
And here's the next part of the green, as promised. I had a lot of trouble with Granny's dialogue, seeing as how she's acting as an exposition dump. I wouldn't have done that, but I want to keep this story relatively short and there isn't much time between now and the Summer Sun celebrations.

Continued from: http://pastebin.com/PfvhAejw

-----------------------------

>Time slows down.
>You can see your reflection on Applejack's pointy, pearly whites.
>Moments from your past flash before your eyes:
>Hatching Spike's egg
>Getting your cutie mark
>Graduating from Celestia's school
>Getting into a chariot
>Going to Ponyville
>Meeting Applejack
>.....
>You really haven't done very much with your life, have you?
>Your reflection's horrified expression slips into a disappointed frown.
>"Twilight?"
>Something boops your snootle, breaking you out of your daze.
>You blink and shuffle backwards, pawing at your muzzle with both forehooves, trying to rub the feeling of scrunch away.
>"Twilight? Y'all alright?"
>You pry one eye open, fighting through the face-wrinkling powers of the post-boop scrunch.
>Applejack's hoof is still raised and hovering at prime snootle-booping height, and she doesn't look like she has any qualms with booping a mare twice.
>The monster.
>One boop was enough.
>You still haven't forgotten your duties to Princess Celestia, so you shake your head and focus back on the matter at hand: catering for the Summer Sun celebrations.
>You'll get an answer out of Applejack later.
"So you're in charge of the food, Applejack?"
>Applejack puffs out her chest and grins at you again.
>"We sure as sugar are!"
>Applejack lowers her head and leans forward, shooting you a sultry, half-lidded gaze.
>"Would you care to sample some?" she practically purrs.
>You tuck your tail in between your legs as your face heats up in embarrassment.
>You don't know why, but you feel like your plothole is in danger.
>>
File: new1.png (912KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
new1.png
912KB, 2000x1125px
>>29567897
>The walk through the farm is calming, and you and Applejack even manage to make some small talk.
>"You were sayin' something before you started lookin' like y'all saw a ghost, miss Twilight."
>You silently thank Celestia for an opportunity to move the conversation along.
"Oh, yes. I was just trying to tell you that Princess Celestia sent me to Ponyville to supervise the Summer Sun celebration."
>Applejack looks way more pleased than she should be.
>"No kiddin'! Then Ah guess it was a good thing you decided to check out the food mah family made fer the celebrations."
>Applejack gives you an hip-check that nearly sends you off balance sprawled on the dirty path.
>"You need a place to stay, Twi?"
"Oh, not rea-"
>Applejack sidles a bit closer to you and tosses her mane around, giving you a faceful of sweet-smelling hair.
>N-No homo.
>"Don't be shy, now. Lots o' family visitin' right now, but..."
>With a shake of her bum (for speed), Applejack curls up and then darts forward, galloping ahead and overtaking you by several paces.
>When she's about ten feet ahead of you, she turns around and begins to walk backwards, keeping her eyes locked on your own.
>You're not too comfortable with how... familiar Applejack is being.
>You barely even know the mare, and she's just all over you.
>You've never had another pony - colt or filly - warm up to you this quickly, and it's making you rather uncomfortable.
>Applejack continues her advances, getting closer and closer to you as she starts taking smaller and smaller steps forwards; or is it backwards?
>"I reckon I can rustle up a place fer you to sleep."
>You take a page out of Applejack's book and begin to take shorter, slower steps forward, hoping that your pace will compensate for Applejack closing the distance between the two of you.
>"That is, if y'all don't mind sharin' a bed, or nuthin' "
>>
File: psomething.png (155KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
psomething.png
155KB, 900x904px
>>29567920
>Applejack's face is just inches away from your's - close enough that you can smell something coppery and tangy on her breath.
>Her eyes start to drift closed and her lips pucker-
>Okay, yeah, no.
>You silently side-step her and jog ahead a bit.
>Applejack's eyes snap open when she doesn't meet the resistance she had expected, and her mouth forms a perfect, tiny 'o'.
>She just barely avoids pitching forward onto the ground.
>You officially have decided never to spend any amount of time alone with Applejack under any circumstances.
"That's... that's very generous of you to offer, Applejack, but I have arrangements to stay in the library overnight."
>Applejack scoffs and trots back over to you, falling into step beside you.
>"That old place? Where yah gonna sleep; on a desk?"
>She chuckles at the totally unfunny not-joke she just made.
>This bitch best not be making fun of your library.
"Actually," you growl, grinding your teeth, "there are living quarters on the top floor. It was made for somepony to slee-"
>"It's prolly covered in dust in there."
>Applejack doesn't even try to hide her disdain for higher learning this time.
"I've got cleaning spells I can use."
>Applejack looks disappointed for a moment, but plasters a smile on her face.
>"Well, Ah see y'all can't be persuaded."
>She sends you a sideways look and bumps you - gently this time - with her rump.
>"Ah like a mare with gumption."
>>
>>29567927
>Several hours later, sweating and panting, you find an out-of-the-way porch and collapse onto it.
>It's been a long day of taking inventory and your writing horn is getting sore.
>You should take a break and start writing by hoof; you don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome in your horn.
>One of your old friends - Moondancer - had to wear a brace on her horn for a few weeks because she masturbated too much with a conjured-up phallus.
>You never let her live it down.

>This entire afternoon wouldn't have been so bad if you were just making lists and taking inventory - heck, you ENJOY that sort of thing.
>What made things take a turn for the worst was that you had to blunder your way through a bunch of introductions with members of the enormous (both in terms of body size and of family tree size) Apple clan.
>After about half an hour of showing you around the farm and giving you a run-down of the catering situation, Applejack handed the reigns to her little sister Apple Bloom and left for parts unknown.
>Apple Bloom - bless her little heart - kept interrupting your work to introduce you to all the nice colts in her family.
>And a couple of mares, too.
>After a round of talking to the Apple clan, you think you're beginning to understand where Applejack's behaviour is coming from.
>If there's one thing you've learned from this afternoon, it's that there isn't a single Apple who has qualms with sexing up something strange and different.

>Hours later, you crawl away from the hustle and bustle of the food preparations and find a nice deserted porch to nap on.
>You only get a couple of seconds of shut-eye, though, before somepony approaches.
>The old, dry wood of the porch creaks, and you slowly crack open one of your bleary eyes to see who dared disturb you.
>Do they not know what retribution their hooves have wrought?
>>
File: new2.jpg (105KB, 1269x491px) Image search: [Google]
new2.jpg
105KB, 1269x491px
>>29567942
>To your relief (you didn't want to get up anyway), it's just some wrinkled, old crone with a faded green coat, so you close your eye again and decide to doze for a few hours.
>"Ehh? Who's that!?"
>You cringe at the creaky shriek, and then groan in protest when something hard pokes you in the flank.
>"Wh-what's this... purple coat... y'got a star fer a cutie mark... and yer plot is just as big and round as my granddaughter described it..."
>Everypony's a critic.
>Unfortunately, the mare doesn't go away after poking you with a stick and calling you fat.
>"Y'all must be that mare my Applejack was tellin' me about. Twilight Sparkle, is it?"
>You head bobs as you give the old mare a grunt in response.
>"The name's Granny Smith," says the mare, groaning in discomfort as she settles down on the porch right next to you.
>"So," she croaks, removing a corncob pipe from her saddlebag and lighting it with a match, "What're you doin' all the way out here?"
>Granny Smith's pipe belches out a foul, blue smoke that burns your nostrils with its smell.
>She eyes you with a sharp, attentive gaze despite her advanced age, and she reminds you a lot of your grandmother; what a crotchety old bitch she was.
>Granny takes one look at you; tired, sweaty, and nursing some bruised ribs before she bursts out into wheezy laughing.
>"All exhausted after a hard day's work of writin' things down, miss?"
>You grunt in return in a way that you're SURE means "buck off".
>Granny just shakes her head and stares off into the sunset, giving you a chance to recover.
>"What's the matter?" she asks, "Couldn't keep up with an earth pony with all that fancy magic y'all got?"
"It's not fair," you whine pathetically, panting as you slowly push yourself into an upright sitting position, "You gals are way bigger than you're supposed to be."
>"Oh, quit bein' such a colt."
>Granny shoots you a contemplative look that stretches on for several long, silent seconds.
>>
File: new3.jpg (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
new3.jpg
358KB, 1000x1000px
>>29567952
>"Ahh... is this yer first time outta the city, Twilight?"
>You send her a sideways glance, slightly surprised that she knew.
"It is. Did Applejack tell you?"
>"Applejack?"
>Granny ga-faws (the orange light of the sunset flashes off of her one remaining pointed canine tooth) and slaps your knee with a hoof.
>Even though she's probably around 800 billion years old, your knee still smarts from the smacking.
>"Applejack wouldn't know a city mare from a hole in the ground," she chortles, "She was to busy talkin' about how yer delicate, coltish good looks make her heart all a-flutter to be sayin' much else. Ah had to play 20 ding-dang-darn question with that mare to even figure out yer name."
>Delicate?!
"My-my coltish good looks?"
>You don't have delicate, coltish good looks, darn it!
>You're a big strong mare, just like your mother!
>You do the mareliest thing you can think of and put on a pouty face.
"B-But I'm a mare, Granny Smith!"
>Granny just pats your back sympathetically.
>"Nopony's perfect."
>.....
>Well, buck you too, you turgid graveyard-dodger.
>She removes her arm (before you could remove it for her) (preferably from the socket) and pulls the pipe out of her mouth.
>She taps it on her chin a few times (emptying the bowl of ashes), looking deep in thought.
>"Why are all the Ponyville earth ponies to got-dang big, huh?"
>You nod and hum in the affirmative.
>Granny Smith shifts and shuffles her wrinkled, old backside into the floorboards and settles into a more comfortable position.
>You sigh internally, recognizing that pose for what it is.
>Your grandmother used to shuffle and wriggle around right before she'd start telling stories about her time in the military, talking for hours at a time if you'd let her.
>You find a solid-looking wooden post to lean back against and prepare for a long story.
>>
File: new6.png (101KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
new6.png
101KB, 450x450px
>>29567964
>"It all started back when I was just a mare - little more than a filly. We was hurtin' fer food a'cuz apple trees take a good few years before they start sproutin' anything, y'hear? I went deep, deep into the Everfree."
>She nudges you and points the mouthpiece of her pipe towards a distant stretch of trees.
>"I was mindin' my own business, looking fer something that we could eat, when I found the most disgustin' looking apples I ever did see. They were striped with every colour of the rainbow, including blue. And I hate eatin' blue things! Tain't natural!"
>You nearly bang your head against your wooden post when the old mare pokes you in the gut with her cane, glaring at you as though angry with you for bringing up bad memories.
>"Last time I ate something blue, ah was poopin' liquid fire for a week!"
>That was another thing your old grandmother used to talk about.
>Granny grumpily shoves her pipe back into her mouth and takes a deep puff from it, snorting blue smoke out of her nostrils like a minotauress.
>"So there I was, walking out of the forest with a sack fulla these striped apples, and it turns out that they was delicious. We called'em 'Zap Apples' on paper, on account of there being a law at the time on fruit taxes. There was a loophole we exploited that had to do with fruits whose names started with 'P', 'Q', 'X', and 'Z'. 'Forever Free Apples' we'd call'em, in private."
>Granny smiles happily at you.
>"And that's the story of how the Everfree Forest got it's name!"
>.....
>You sit there, feeling slightly stunned.
>This isn't what you wanted at all.
"Th-Thanks, Granny Smith. But, uh... why are earth ponies so-"
>"-So got-dang big, right? Well, it all started back when I was just a mare - little more than a fi-"
>Buck's sake.
"Granny?"
>"Hmm?"
>Granny whips out a matchbook and relights her pipe, which she had been neglecting for several minutes.
>>
>>29567897
Aaa yes. I wanted more of this.
>>
File: new4.jpg (1MB, 1540x1093px) Image search: [Google]
new4.jpg
1MB, 1540x1093px
>>29567992
>"Ahh. Well, turns out that the Everfree Forest had a guardian spirit."
>She waves around her forehooves when she says this, trying to sound mystic and spooky.
>"Now, y'all have to understand that that their pile of firewood is home to some of the nastiest critters that ever did desire to gobble you up. Manticores, hydras, and these awful creatures called 'Timberwolves'."
>"Turns out that those zap apples are nature's worst enemy to a timberwolf, and the guardian spirit used'em to make a big circle and keep all the timberwolves trapped in one place, so that we'd all be protected from them. The guardian spirit didn't like that we was benefiting from its labour without offering nothin' in return."
>"It called itself 'The Great Apple', or some such nonsense."
>Granny snorts and smirks, leaning towards you conspiratorially.
>"I called it the greatest pile of garbage ah ever did see."
>Snizzity-snap, shots fired.
>The wrinkled old mare (who now reminds you a LOT of your grandmother) barks out a laugh and leans into you.
>"Now, he didn't take too kindly to somepony tellin' it the truth fer once, so he done laid a curse on us."
>Granny wraps a hoof around your shoulders and pulls you in close, squeezing the breath out of you.
>She smells like prunes and death.
>" 'From now until forever', it said, 'Your bloodline will be cursed with the aspect of the timberwolf!' "
>Granny lets go of you, and you collapse into a gasping, boneless heap.
>That old daughter-of-a-bastard squeezes harder than she has any right to be able to.
>"And ever since then, every earth pony born from an Apple as been big as a wolf, as strong as a wolf, and as bloodthirsty as a wolf."
"Just the earth ponies?" you ask, slowly pulling yourself up into a sitting position.
>>
>>29567897
AWW YISS
>>
File: newwhatever.png (287KB, 3500x4056px) Image search: [Google]
newwhatever.png
287KB, 3500x4056px
>>29567999
I love to serve, Anon.

>>29568007
>Granny Smith nearly drops her pipe as her entire body seems to jerk in surprise at what you said.
>"What?!"
>Granny Smith swings her cane at you and, shouting indignently, you only barely raise your hooves in time to protect yourself from her assault.
>"Ain't you been listening?!" she shouts, clubbing you with her cane and looking for an opening in your defence to hit you further, "Ah said every pony of the Apple bloodline, you idjit!"
>The old mare, breathing hard, finally relents in her assault...
>...but not before bopping you smarly on the head when you lower your forarms to give her a peek.
>You just grumble at her and rub your sore horn.
>"Don't matter none of they're earth pony-"
>The Apple matriarch slaps one of her forehooves onto the other with every entry on her list.
>"-unicorn-"
>She nods at you.
>"-sky-zigger..."
>Woah, hey.
>"...any pony who done be born from an Apple's seed or out of an Apple's cooter has carried on the curse."
>...that doesn't sound right.
"Then why haven't I seen any big unicorns or pegasi?"
>Granny shoots you a withering, disappointed glare like only a grandmother can.
>"That's a'cuz we got about 10 unicorns in this here town, and yer one of them. The pegasi are too busy havin' fun not doin' any honest work up in their magic sky castles to come down to town and start families with us-"
>Granny plants her hooves on her hips and wriggles around, starts talking in a high-pitched mocking voice
>"Got-dang normies who can't walk on no clouds so's that we can be with the bird-foals that would be born from such a coupling!"
>Granny huffs and stuffs more apple skins into her pipe.
>"Sides, y'all prolly already seen an Apple-born pegasus."
>Horseapples, you did.
>You'd bucking know if you saw tartarus-on-wheels flying through the sky.
>"Whut's his name... Snowflake?"
>>
>>29568007
>Granny dissing the Great Apple
aw
yiss
>>
File: new5.gif (847KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
new5.gif
847KB, 320x240px
>>29568033
>Granny's forehead crinkles in concentration.
>"Ah think he goes by 'Bulk-something' nowadays, though. Pretty young thang, he is. Coat white as snow, and eyes red as blood."
>Granny Smith closes her eyes and waves her pipe around dismissively, nearly burning you as she sprays ashes everywhere.
>"Not all cursed earth ponies have Apple names, though, and a lotta us Apples tried changin' our names to escape the curse. Ah gots a great-great-great-grand-aunt named Apple Tart, and she done had foals with a handsome young feller named Holder Cobblestone. Her foals, and her foal's foals, ain't named like no Apple."
>Granny taps a hoof to her chin.
>"Something.... Something Pie? Somethin' Quartz?"
>She shakes her head.
>"Aw, heck, Ah don't know. Point bein', just about every earth pony round these here parts has got at least a couple drops of Apple in'em."
>That's horseapples, but you believe it.
>...at least until you can finish up your duties here at Sweet Apple Acres and get to your new library to do some research.
>.....
>Where did Spike wander off to?
>>
File: 1470364678062.gif (458KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1470364678062.gif
458KB, 500x282px
>>29568033
>>"-sky-zigger...
>>
>>29568054
And that's it for now. The next update will feature the MYSTERIOUS CAUSE OF THE APPLE FAMILY CURSit's Anon. Anon will be in the next update.

This felt kinda awkward around Granny Smith's part (her original story was about twice as long and was full of old person rambling), but it is what it is. If any of you have a bit of feedback for me, I'd really appreciate it. Hope you liked it!
>>
>>29568077
definitely needs more AJ molesting Twilight.
>>
>>29568082
I can 100% do that for you, Anon.
>>
>"Heh. I'm not a slave to some desire for 'cock's."
>"I totally have no sexual urges at all. I don't need a coltfriend, nope!"
>"I am not lonely at all. Not so sure about you though, enjoy desperately chasing after penis for the rest of your life. You're wasting your time."
>"I've transcended the need for 'sex'. I am superior."
>>
>>29568077
I'M GETTING EXCITED BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO GET WEIRD!
>>
File: 1484757669295.png (688KB, 1028x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1484757669295.png
688KB, 1028x1064px
>>29568077
>>
>>29568108
based Pluggo.
I am quite liking the story as it goes and I hope you keep it up and we get some fun shenanigans out of it.
>>
>>29568111
>No single tear leaking down Twilight's face
>>
>>29567461
>Get back to Hunter Anon
HYYYYYYPE MOTHER FUCKER FOR MUH DIIIIIICK!
>>
Guys, the thread is dead. Discord killed all the writefags.
>>
File: 1467148810843.png (120KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
1467148810843.png
120KB, 900x880px
>>29568111
>"...I just asked if there were any stallions you had an eye on, Twi."
>"Nice sunhat-tier rant though."
>>
>>29567775
FUCK YOU CARLOS!
>>
>>29567547
>Anon makes money offering pony rides in his various pockets
>>
>>29567775
It's been so long that a human's starting to grow out of it.

That's actually how Anons keep getting into Equestria. Poor grooming habits.
>>
File: medium.gif (343KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
343KB, 800x575px
>>29567439
More Old'Non when?
>>
File: 1462632068365.jpg (110KB, 620x597px) Image search: [Google]
1462632068365.jpg
110KB, 620x597px
>>29568111
>>29568167
>"Besides..."
>Rainbow reaches her head around to her back, then turns back holding a giggling foal by the scruff of her neck.
>"See this? I made this, but you need a cock to help..." Rainbow says, her voice muffled by the foal fur in her mouth. "Don't you want one?"
>>
>>29568206
Guaranteed delivery by tonight, free of charge.
>>
>"Close your mouth, sweetie."
>"Yes daddy."
>"And don't put your elbows on the table."
>"Yes daddy."
>Before you had met Anonymous, you honestly had no idea what to expect
>A part of you thought you were going to meet a man out of the storybooks
>Someone that could pull a sword out of a stone or fight off an army with nothing but a stick and determination
>You had no idea WHY
>You weren't anything special and you had made a pretty comfortable life for yourself in your Equestria
>Maybe you just thought that his Equestria was a darker place than yours
>Maybe it was the nerd in you; the one that had spent his childhood reading about strong, larger than life characters finding themselves in different worlds
>Whatever the case, Anon wasn't a giant of a man
>He didn't look particularly special or athletic or anything like that
>He just looked like a normal, average guy that you could have met on the street back on Earth
>...All except that scar on his forehead, the little filly in his lap, and the other one sitting in a baby seat next to Beta-Equus's Princess Celestia
>The scar was an unsettling thing to look at
>Though none of you had mentioned it--out of politeness more than anything--it looked for all the world like someone had carved it with a knife
>The kids were a different matter altogether
>A very, VERY different matter
>They were Princess Dawn and Princess Radiance, daughters of Beta-Equus's Celestia and Anon here
>They weren't adopted, they weren't found, and they didn't become what they were through magical means
>They were BORN
>The princess and Anon conceived these two little adorable fillies
>>
>>29568270
ITS TIME
>>
>>29568270
>Which should have been impossible...
>A human couldn't get a pony pregnant...
>You were too genetically different, and no amount of magic could fix that
>You knew that, along with your wives and your friends and anyone that had taken high school biology
>But here two little impossibilities sat with you at the table that princesses had laid out, one of them eating some mushy baby food and the other eating hay nuggets
>Living, breathing, half-breed alicorns
>Since Beta-Equus's Twilight hadn't told you about the fillies, seeing them had thrown you all for a loop
>It was like knowing that Santa Claus wasn’t real for all of your life but then you meet him out of nowhere
>None of you knew what to do or how to act
>Twilight, who hadn't been able to sit still for the last two days, was sitting quietly next to you
>While Rainbow and Applejack and the others were conversing with their identical counterparts, you could see them eyeing the kids with looks of awe and disbelief
>Princess Celestia and Princess Luna hadn't said a single word since all of you had sat down for dinner
>Luna was doing her best not to stare but Princess Celestia was openingly staring at the two fillies with an unreadable look on her face, ignoring the food in front of her completely
>Beta-Equus’s ponies didn’t seem to be doing any better
>You could tell that your unease was making them nervous
>Beta-Equus’s Twilight was looking around the room as if she thought someone was hiding somewhere
>Their Luna was keeping an eye on both the windows and the doors
>The only ponies who seemed completely at ease were the Pinkie Pies, who were telling each other knock-knock jokes and laughing hysterically, your Lyra, who was doing her best to eat all of the gourmet bread at the table, Anon and the other Celestia, who were busy making sure their daughters were eating, and the little girls themselves
>You shifted in your seat, trying, and failing, to focus on the delicious meal in front of you
>>
>>29568289
>The tension was so thick in the air you could have cut into it with your butter knife
>You could tell that anyone in the room in the room had questions
>How did it happen?
>What did they do to make it work?
>Did Discord have something to do with it?
>Was it the work of the elements of harmony?
>The list went on and on, and the more questions that came to mind, the more frustrated you became
>And, though it was a little petty, you couldn’t help but think, in the back of your mind, how unfair it was
>You knew that Rainbow didn't want kids, but Twilight had always talked about having a big family
>And Lyra, while she didn't talk about it often, had always wanted a few children of her own
>But you couldn't...
>No matter what any of you did, your seed couldn't, and wouldn’t, take
>The three of you had started talking about artificial insemination, but privately, that didn't sit very well with you
>If your girls wanted it you'd support them all the way, and you'd love those kids more than anything else in their world, but the very thought of it made you feel like failure
>Like your girls would have been better off finding someone more compatible...
>Someone that they didn't need to jump through hoops for to start a family...
>"Daddy, can I have more ketchup please?" Dawn asked, looking up at her dad, her little horn poking his chest
>"Of course you can, honey," Anon said, reaching over and grabbing the red bottle in front of him
>Giving it a little shake, he turned it over and squeezed a healthy amount of ketchup onto the filly's plate
>Dawn's eyes lit up at the sight of it
>"Thank you, daddy!" she said with a happy wiggle
>"You're very welcome my little girl," Anon said, setting his ketchup bottle down as the filly grabbed a nugget and dunked it into the red substance. "Remember not to get it all over your face."
>"Okay daddy!"
>Running a hand through his daughter's mane, he looked over at your side of the table
>>
>>29568297
>On either side of you, you could see your friends tensing as his gaze traveled from pony to pony
>Eventually it settled on Lyra, who had just finished her fifth basket of bread
>...
>Maybe you should start cutting her off…?
>Five baskets was a bit too much...
>"So I hear you're some kind of kung fu master, Ms. Heartstrings."
>Lyra's golden eyes lifted from the table to look at the prince
>"Nopony can truly master anything, so I'm not a master per se," she said, wiping the bread crumbs from her lips with the back of her hoof. "But I have studied my art enough to gain the title of grandmaster."
>Anon whistled as he picked up a napkin and cleaned his daughter's face off
>"Really? That's truly something," he said, before letting out a chuckle
>"Is there something funny?" Lyra asked curiously, reaching for another basket of bread
>"I just think that it’s kinda funny you're a grandmaster at some martial art while our Lyra back home can barely walk down a street without tripping over her hooves," Anon replied, a smile coming to his face
>"So your Lyra isn't a student of fighting?"
>"Nope. That mare doesn't have the attention span or the gumption for it."
>Lyra raised an eyebrow
>"Really?"
>Anon chuckled again, running his fingers through his little girl’s hair
>"One time I saw her drop a hay smoothie. She was absolutely devastated when that thing hit the ground. It took Bonbon ten minutes to calm her down."
>That got a chuckle out of your wife
>"She sounds like a character. I think I'd like to meet my other self."
>"If you want the ol' wife and me could take you down to our Ponyville. We'd probably be able to pass you off as her long lost sister or something like that."
>>
>>29568077
HAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE IT Apa.
>>
>>29568314
>Dawn perked up
>"Daddy, can I go down to Ponyville too? Pleasepleaseplease?" she asked
>Anon wiped her face with his napkin again
>"And why do you want to go down there, huh little missy?" he asked, giving her stomach a poke. "What, do you have a little boyfriend down there that you're not telling me about?"
>Dawn giggled, pushing her father's hand away
>"Daddy, stooooop! I don't have a boyfriend! Boys are gross!"
>Anon tickled her harder, using a leg to keep her from jumping off his lap
>"Oh? You think your old man's gross then?"
>"Stooooop!"
>"You think your dad is gross do ya? Well, I'll show you!"
>Dawn squirmed and wiggled as she laughed and laughed until tears were streaming down her face
>A smile came to your face at the sight, as it came to the faces of everyone else in the room
>Even the guards, usually living statues, were wearing small grins
>Finally, after a good two minutes of tickling Anon stopped and released his daughter who, still laughing, leapt from his lap and ran toward her mother
>Beta-Equus's Princess Celestia, who had a smile a mile wide on her face, swept little Dawn into her hooves and pulled her into a hug
>"Mommy, mommy! Daddy's being mean!" the little filly cried, burying her face into her mother's chest fur
>"Oh, my poor little girl," Princess Celestia cooed, nuzzling the top of her head. "Your father really is a tickle monster huh?"
>Dawn lifted her face from the princess's tuft to look up at her
>"Uh-huh! And he's a butt too!" she said with a nod, which had you all laughing
>Celestia grinned, wrapping her wings around her little girl
>"Now, now, don't call your father a butt, honey. You know that isn't nice."
>She nuzzled Dawn's neck, causing her to giggle
>"Especially when your mom's just as big of a tickle monster as he is."
>Dawn's eyes widened, and you could see her trying to push back against Princess Celestia's wings, but it was already too late
>>
>>29568314
Holy shit BEST DAY EVER.
>>
>>29568330
>With her trap sprung, the princess began nuzzling her daughter's neck rigorously, causing her to burst out laughing again
>When Dawn covered her neck with both hooves she simply picked up her up and blew raspberries on her belly
>"Momma stop!"
>"Who's my little tickle girl?"
>"Moooooom!"
>"Who's my little tickle girl?"
"Mo--"
>Amidst the laughter, you could hear a chair being pushed back
>Looking over, you saw your Princess Celestia making her way to her hooves
>She looked almost deathly pale even through that white coat of hers, and there was a haunted look in her eyes
>Everyone looked over at her in surprise and confusion
>Even little Radiance stopped eating her baby food to look at her
>"I apologize, but I just remembered that I had something very important to see to," Celestia said emotionlessly, taking a step away from the table
>It was a cautious step, you noticed, almost like she was... afraid of something
>The alicorn thickly swallowed, doing her best to look everywhere but at the other Celestia and her little girl, before bowing her head
>"Please eat to your heart's content. If you wish to stay the night, Luna would be more than happy to make accommodations for all of you. Now, if you’ll excuse me"
>She took another step back, her wings ruffling against her sides
>Having a pegasus for a wife, you knew what that meant
> She was uncomfortable, anxious...
>...
>What had gotten into her?
>You had never seen the princess act like this
>Hell, if you weren’t seeing it with your own two eyes, you would have said that she wouldn’t act like this no matter what...
>Before you could think further on it, however, the princess spun around and made her way out of the room
>She wasn't exactly running, but you could clearly see how much she wanted to
>You all watched her go, the tension in the air giving way to confusion
>>
>>29568340
>"Hon, watch Radiance with that spoon. She's about to smack you with it," Anon said, his blue eyes thoughtful as he watched the princess’s retreat

~_~_~_~_~_~

"--And her coat is a bit bluer. And you see how her wings are a bit longer at the tips than our Rainbow?"
>Lero frowned, watching as his wife and your Rainbow talked to each other about fast horse things
>"...Not really," he said. "They both look the same to me."
>Raising an eyebrow, you took a sip of your alcoholic beverage
>It wasn't any of Applejack's cider, thank Christ, but it wasn't any of that good whiskey you had back home
>Still, it was good enough to sip as you watched everyone talk and mingle with each other
>Since this world's Celestia had ran off during dinner and still hadn't returned, Twilight had picked up her old mentor's slack
>She had herded you all into this room, she had gotten you all comfortable and liquored up
>She was even nice enough to get pillows and blankets for your little ones
>Said kids were lying down on the other side of the room fast asleep and being watched over by the two Shining Armors, who were holding their little girls and chatting to each other
>You and Lero were sitting at the far end of the room, getting acquainted with each other
>For the past hour and a half the two of you had been talking
>Where you were from, how you had met your loved ones, how life in horseland was treating you
>The more that the two of you talked the more you found out just how different your worlds were
>It baffled you to the highest degree that his Rainbow had managed to talk him into herding
>Because the Rainbow you knew was an idiot
>You loved the girl to death, but someone that didn’t have the common sense NOT to sell her friend into slavery for a book really couldn’t be considered the sharpest tool and ANY shed
>You also didn't understand why he stopped eating meat "to make ponies more comfortable"
>>
>>29568358
>You've seen diamond dogs and gryphons eat meat in front of ponies all of the time and none of them batted an eyelash
>When you lived in Ponyville there used to be a butcher shop!
>Your own fucking wife was known to eat pork when it was in front of her!
>Lero, on his end, didn't get why your Celestia hadn't insisted on herding with other ponies
>He was also confused when you had told him about the butcher shop and your wife’s dietary habits
>Only pegasi ate any kind of meat, he had said, and that was just fish
>His ponies also had a bad habit of being scared of anything that wasn’t a pony
>From what you gathered, ol' Lero here had a bit of trouble fitting in when he first found himself in Equestria
>You could tell that it was a bit of a sore spot for him, so you decided not to pry too much
>Instead, you and Lero decided to play a little game of guess which pony was from your world
>Lero, to your surprise, was pretty shit at the game
"Really? They both look the same to you?" you asked, leaning back into your chair. "What about the Luna's? Can you tell them apart?"
>Lero leaned forward, staring at both Luna's
>Several seconds passed before he shook his head
>"No, I can't tell."
"Really?"
>"Yeah. I have no idea how you can tell the difference. They look exactly alike to me."
>Looking over at the Luna's, you scratched your chin
>While both of them looked similar, you could see their differences easily enough
>>
>>29568365
>Your Luna was a bit bigger than his, and her horn was a little longer
>Their mane and tail colored were also slightly different, and his Luna's cutie mark hung a little lower than yours
>And that just wasn't Luna either
>All of the girls looked different from each other
>Luna, Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, Cadence, even Dash over there
>Lero knew each and every one of them, even slept with a few of them
>He should be able to tell who’s who...
>At least he should have been able to tell the Rainbow's apart...
"I think you might be blind, my man," you said, taking another sip of your drink
>Lero shrugged
>"I've always had trouble telling ponies apart," he replied
>A harrumph escaped you as he smiled
“You have trouble with other ponies then?” you asked. “Not just the ones that look like each other?”
>”If they have the same coat and mane color and I can’t see their cutiemarks then I’m usually in trouble,” he told you
>As he looked over at the Twilight's, you looked into his eyes
>...
>Huh...
>He looked back at you, prompting you to look away
>"So how long's it been?" he asked
>...
>Too easy...
"Well, that's a hell of a question to ask a guy that you just met, but me and the missus had ourselves a bit of fun a few days ago," you said matter-of-factly
>Lero immediately stiffened
>"No, no, no! I-I did--"
>Laughing, you slapped him on the back
"Easy there big guy. I was just teasing."
>Heh...
>He walked right into that one...
>Hiding his relief behind a smile, Lero gave you a playful shove
>"I meant how long have you been in your Equestria!”
>Your grin diminished somewhat
"How long have I been in horseland huh?" you muttered, looking down into your glass
>That was a pretty good question...
>Just how long HAD it been...?
>Swirling your drink, you thought back
>Dawn was nearly six...
>You started dating Celestia almost three years before your little one came into the world...
"...Almost ten years I think," you said
>>
>>29568378
>Lero’s eyes widened
>"Ten years?" he said, obviously surprised
>You nodded
"Yeah. Ten years. I think I had just gotten out of high school."
>You had been a punk back then...
>Your parents had wanted you to go to college to become a doctor or something, but you didn’t want to spend anymore time in school
>Twelve years was enough, thank you very much
>So, the genius that you were, you had decided to start looking for work
>Unfortunately...
>For months you had looked for a job and come up empty-- the recession was hitting really hard back then-- you hadn’t even been able to get something at McDonalds
>You had been forced to stay at home and live off of your parent’s good graces
>It had been so bad that you had been considered going to school, if to just get out of the house
>But the week before you were supposed to go check out one of your local colleges one of your buddies had come to you with a business proposition
>...
>Heh...
>Even after all of these years you could still remember the look on your mom's face when you told her you were working as an editor for a girl cam sex site...
>...
>God did your dad laugh his ass off...
>"I've only been here for four years," Lero said quietly, a far off look in his eyes as he stared down into his lap
>You looked over at him
>Really?
>Interesting...
"Yeah? Well, you must be one hell of a ladies man then," you said, giving his ribs a light prod with your elbow. "You managed to marry three mares in the time that it took for me and Celly to start dating."
>Lero picked his head up and looked over at your Celestia, who was talking to both Twilights
>"How did you two meet, if you don't mind me asking?"
>Your brow furrowed in thought
>The memories came flooding back again, and you couldn’t help but chuckle to yourself
>Holy hell was all of this reminiscing making you feel like an old man...
>>
>>29568392
"When I got dumped into my Equestria I happened to land in the middle of Canterlot gardens," you said. "I scared the hell out of some of the staff. They rushed away and called on the guard. The guard came and tried to beat the stuffing out of me."
>You had thought it adorable when little white ponies had come trotting toward you in golden armor
>It wasn't so adorable when one of them kicked you in the chest so hard that you flew back ten feet
"We had a bit of a scuffle, one in which I got my ass kicked up and down the garden, and then the princesses came."
>You chuckled again
>At that point one of the little guards had broken your ribs and another had dislocated your ankle
>There were also numerous cuts, bruises, and burns all over your body, some of which came from the guards but most of which came from your violent entry
>You, terrified out of your mind and in so much pain that you were half mad, barely even felt any of it
>Lero leaned toward you, clearly interested in the story
>"So the princesses stopped the guards from hurting you then?" he asked
"Nope," you replied with a shake of your head. "They told their guards to step away and did their very best to kill me."
>You grinned as Lero expression turned into one of shock and horror, taking a sip of your drink
"Not the best first date in the world, but I've been to worse."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

>"Are you sure that you don't want to stay the night, your highness?"
"Yes, I'm sure, Princess Twilight."
>"...Are you sure-sure?"
>You couldn't help but smile gently as you looked down at the young alicorn who could have been your old student's sister
>For most of the night Beta-Equus's Twilight had been asking you question after question, and while you had done your very best to answer every one it didn't seem to be enough for her
>She wanted to know EVERYTHING about your world
>The similarities, the differences, the workings of your magic, and everything in between
>>
>>29568401
>It tickled you to no end that no matter the reality, Twilight Sparkle was a mare that wished to learn above all else
>But you needed to get your little ones home
>Your little Dawn always got so fussy if she didn't sleep in her own bed, and you--of course-- had forgotten to bring enough diapers for Radiance
>You would have also liked to sleep in your own bed with your husband
>So, it was time to leave
"I'm absolutely sure, my dear," you said, resisting the urge to nuzzle the purple alicorn. "Thank you for the offer but we all really need to be getting home."
>Princess Twilight deflated, disappointment making itself known on her features
>"...Oh. Okay."
>This time, so amount of willpower could keep you from giving the mare a nuzzle
>At first she stiffened at the contact, but just like your Twilight she quickly relaxed, even giving you a few nuzzles in return
"My husband has already promised yours that he'd come back tomorrow, and you're more than welcome to come visit us whenever you like," you said
>Princess Twilight nodded
>"Yes Pr--thank you very much your highness," she said with a bow of her head
>Inclining your head in return, you began the arduous task of herding up all of your little ponies so that you could leave
>Miss Dash had apparently drank too much, so she had to be carried, as did Miss Fluttershy, who had fallen asleep next to her counterpart sometime during the evening
>Your husband and the other human Lero had hugged and whispered a few words to each other before the two of you grabbed your little girls and made your way toward the transgate
>And as you made your way through the almost identical hallways of Beta-Equus's Canterlot Castle you couldn't help but feel a bit proud of yourself
>You had been right...
>Nothing bad had happened
>Other than your counterpart's... odd disappearance everything had gone off without a hitch...
>Your wonderful husband, who was cradling Dawn in his arms, placing a hand on the middle of your back
>>
>>29568411
"So was with Lero what you thought he was going to be?" you asked
>"A bit too much of a liberal for my taste, but he seems like a really nice guy," Anon replied
>You nodded, looking straight ahead
"I suppose you noticed that something was off about him?"
>Your husband gave your back a scratch as he stared straight ahead
>"There's something wrong with his eyes," he said quietly, so the guards leading you to the gate didn't hear. "They're clouded."
"Yes. I noticed that also."
>"There's also something at the base of his spine."
"That was my counterpart's doing no doubt. From what I gathered it's a spell designed to combat madness."
>Your husband grimaced
>"So the same things that got me got him too?"
>Radiance, who was floating next to you, held aloft by your magic, began to stir
>You rocked her back and forth and gave her a nuzzle
"Most likely."
>Anon bite his lip, holding Dawn close
>"Well... that's not great."
"It's not," you agreed. "But it IS interesting..."
>>
>>29568417
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: fetish.png (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fetish.png
42KB, 500x500px
>>29568054
>Something Pie? Somethin' Quartz?
Pie? Quartz? Pinkie? I say big Pinkie? Are we getting big, strong, Pinkie? maybe some dominating Pinkie?
>>
>>29568428
the thick plottens.
>>
>>29568439
I think we got odly tiny pinkie in chapter one
>>
>>29568428
[Desire to know more intensifies]
>>
>>29568439
This Pinkie tries even more ways of making ponies happy.
>>
>>29568428
damn good stuff
>>
File: 1423180063470.jpg (34KB, 214x268px) Image search: [Google]
1423180063470.jpg
34KB, 214x268px
>>29568428
When do the two Celestia's fuck?
>>
File: large.gif (3MB, 851x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
3MB, 851x1024px
>>29564201

Just a heads up then.

I'm currently taking a much needed break in general from RGRE. I have some highlighting filters, but I haven't been reading the thread, particularly because there's often just fighting over fetish stuff or 'foals foals foals' surrounding the good ideas. The thread also lasts about two days on average and buries idea discussion.

As far as what story is where, there's of course bits and pieces of several projects floating around my document area but nothing ready to publish honestly. Bats is the closest to an update but I don't want to start that up until I'm ready to follow up with more for it.

I'll keep in mind that people are still interested in that story still.

Anyhow, I have a lot of ideas I want to write for RGRE but sometimes I just need greens to accumulate so I can binge and get inspired/motivated again.
>>
>>29567897
....huh, so does this mean her cousin is straight then?
>>
>>29568428
LaP which of your stories do I need to be caught up on to know about Lero and the other Anon's worlds?
>>
>>29568669
Lero is from an entirely different writer and universe.
>>
reposting good green prompts
>>29563049
>>29563063
>>29563074
>>29563087
>>29563172
>>29563176
>>29563243

>>29563381

>>29563830
>>
File: 1423182917263.gif (301KB, 298x230px) Image search: [Google]
1423182917263.gif
301KB, 298x230px
>>29568695
>tfw half of the posts are (you)s
>>
>>29568690
Flutter-Horse is creepy af. That face.
>>
File: dhhdfdfh.png (2MB, 1815x1311px) Image search: [Google]
dhhdfdfh.png
2MB, 1815x1311px
>>29568690
Better version than those ayyyylmaos
>>
>>29568732
She has a jew nose
>>
>>29568749
supreme apple breeding hips.
>>
>>29568749
Why is the entire seat of that couch made out of cushion? It isn't even resting on anything.

>Pinkie
I like the idea of salt being a special treat to ponies instead of like a drug or something. Anon somehow brought a few treats over with him to Equestria and the ponies were all over them.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 800x620px
>>29568749
>Sundown
>Better
>>
>>29568749
what are they watching?
>>
>new thread and already APA and LaP
10/10
>>
>>29568769
I dunno Anon, there's something about the way that man draws nipples that gets me going.
>>
>>29568770
Porn
>>
>>29568769
Apple
hips
>>
>>29568797
Gay foursome porn.
(Because RGRE.)

Now that I think about it though, seeing as how pinkie doesn't look terribly interested, maybe it's something more vanilla by their standards.

Like a one man three women orgy.
>>
>>29568077
Why is Applejack a clam eater.
>>
>>29568957
It kinda like she's hitting on Twilight a couple of times during her introduction on the show.
>>
Updated prompt collection:
http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
File: 1399938830493.jpg (128KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1399938830493.jpg
128KB, 894x894px
>>29568289
>>Luna was doing her best not to stare but Princess Celestia was openingly staring at the two fillies with an unreadable look on her face, ignoring the food in front of her completely
aww
poor sunnybutt
>>
>>29568234
smug momma dash best dash
>>
>>29568297
>>You could tell that anyone in the room in the room had questions
FIX
>>
>>29568358
>>You loved the girl to death, but someone that didn’t have the common sense NOT to sell her friend into slavery for a book really couldn’t be considered the sharpest tool and ANY shed
LaP... are you the Dash shitposter?
>>
>>29569021
I wanna hug her
>>
>>29568234
>>her voice muffled by the foal fur in her mouth.
>"Fee fss? Ah mnn fss, bu' oo meed'a chhckk hu hel'. 'ont oo van nuh?"
>What the fuck did Rainbow just say to you?
>Is she offering to sell you her foal?
>>
>>29568428
SPOOKY ENDING
>>
File: 1475097331454.png (409KB, 1126x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1475097331454.png
409KB, 1126x1119px
>>29568651
FUCK
now where am i supposed to get my cute awkward bat succubus green
>>
>>29569196
>You choke back a laugh as the bat pony introduces herself to you.
"Excuse me; 'Fufu'? As in, 'little bunny'?"
>"Fuck off, Anon."
>>
>>29569209
>"You can fufufuck right off, Anon"
I can't believe I missed it
>>
File: 1482527159810.jpg (208KB, 900x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1482527159810.jpg
208KB, 900x1203px
>>29569209
>little bunny
Holy shit that's adorable.
>>
>>29568417
>>29568428
And like that, LaP did the impossible and made a better xenophillia story than the fim ever did. Not difficult, but excellent work. Well aside from a few missed used words.
>>
>>29569300
To be fair I really enjoyed Xenophilia's intense romantic scenes.
>>
>>29569110
Of course he is.
>>
>>29568669
Go look up Xenophillia on FiM, its a completely different story that LaP had no part in. Fair warning though Its shit.
>>
>>29569377
youre shit
>>
>>29569396
no u
>>
>>29568077
Only feedback I have is that you need to write faster, faggot. I want to read the next part.
>>
lap is shit
>>
>>29569563
*Some of his stories are shit.
FTFY
>>
>>29567547
Celestia and Luna are just in the height range that their butts are just above and just about dick height. Also, they're surprisingly light despite their size, so you can easily tote them around as you please and they can't do a damn thing about it.
Luna especially makes an entertaining squeak every time you lift her, not counting her moans when you spear her on your erect cock and roughly fuck her.
>>
>>29569715
>and they can't do a damn thing about it.
>Luna especially makes an entertaining squeak every time you lift her
My heart just had a mind-numbing orgasm.
>>
File: 1384454537077.jpg (102KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1384454537077.jpg
102KB, 640x800px
>>29569715
>Also, they're surprisingly light despite their size, so you can easily tote them around as you please and they can't do a damn thing about it.
my heart

>Luna especially makes an entertaining squeak every time you lift her
MY HEART
>>
>>29568428
Ok, LaP. You've just made the Xenophilia universe more interesting with that last post of yours. Keep going and I hope you post more soon.
>>
>>29568651
Goddamn it faggot, get back here and write faster. We miss you and your story.
>>
>>29569815
Frankly, I want to go back and read the first couple of chapters of Xeno.

BTW I wonder if the matters of Honeydew and her sisters will be brought up here?
>Lero's Rainbow Dash goes up to Anon and taps him on the shoulder
>"Hey, Anon? I mean this as a mare who is in love with her very own human stallion: stay away from those Bee sisters, okay? They're a bunch of xenophobic fatherfuckers."
>Anon is already impressed with this new Rainbow Dash; he's pretty sure that his Equestria's Dash doesn't know how to say "xenophobic".
>>
>>29569851
Well, what makes it a bit more interesting for me so far is that a) there are the unmentionable fey that did shit to both humans and b) both Celestias have had issues with them before. Also, between these two universes, as has been touched on by other posts, how does the magic affecting the humans differ? The magic in the Xenophilia universe seems pretty much established (magic doesn't really affect Lero too much/it's very difficult for magic to affect him), but what about in LaP's world?
>>
>>29569851
Kek
>>
>>29569929
In LaP's world, any type of magic leaves him unharmed but is directly diverted into the pleasure centre of his brain. If a spell is cast at him, he cums in his pants. Unless he wears custom magical bullshit that idk Twilight built for him, the ambient magic in the air leaves him in a state of constant arousal akin to a mare's estrus cycle.
>>
>>29569783
>>29569814
Even after picking her up whenever you damn well please for the past few years, she never expects it to happen. Probably doesn't help that for whatever reason, she never really hears you coming, even if she knows you're there. One would think you'd spontaneously developed the silent treading skills of a ninja, with how easily you can sneak up on her.
>>
>>29570011
I'd probably just end up making it weird by nuzzling into her mane or being too affectionate anyways...
>>
>>29570011
>Anon doesn't have any native magic in him
>Ponies sense each other by subconsciously/unconsciously picking up on their magical signature
>Anon is magicless, so they can't instinctively know that he's in the room with them
>He can sneak up on poners very easily
>Sometimes they panic when they think that he's gone, like how a baby has zero object permanence and thinks that a ball just stops existing when he can't see it
>>
>>29569958
>the ambient magic in the air leaves him in a state of constant arousal akin to a mare's estrus cycle.

I have an idea

>Anon gets captured by ponies who want to turn him into an exotic sex slave and know about his condition
>They attempt to overload him on magic and turn him into a cunt-hungry slut
>Anon blacks out and goes full RAPE MONKEY, turning it around on them in a mindless haze of lust
>They intended to be the rapists, now they are the ones getting raped
>Any attempts to stop him with magic just make him more aroused
>He breaks out and unleashes his lust on Ponyville
>By the time he finally comes down off the magic-induced lust craze, a significant amount of mares are pregnant with his spawn
>>
>>29570133
>>By the time he finally comes down off the magic-induced lust craze, a significant amount of mares are pregnant with his spawn
>and terrified of him and another potential rape rampage
>>
>>29570133
Isn't this just the story behind Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal?
>>
>>29570457
Is she reading/writing smug?
>"And as soon as he touched my flank, I came and started neighing."
>>
File: 1463694756579.png (106KB, 341x425px) Image search: [Google]
1463694756579.png
106KB, 341x425px
>>29570457
>>29568111
>Twilight endures a torturous estrus and keeps her word. No sex, or even masturbation for her.
>Smiling at her success, she takes a look out the window.
>There, she sees Rainbow strutting about as puffed up as an overfed pigeon.
>She's proudly holding a positive pregnancy test.
>Twilight's satisfaction dies and her smile quickly turns into an angry scowl.
>>
File: 1414447027766.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414447027766.gif
2MB, 444x250px
>>29570794
SMUG
I can just imagine her prancing down the street like this.
>>
>>29568957
>>29568991
>>
>>29570794
>Twilight immediately breaks down into tears
>>
>>29568417
I'm probably missing something, but who the fuck is this Lero guy?
>>
>>29570859
Character from a popular fic called Xenophilia. Many people do crossovers with it.
>>
>>29570859
The main character from a proto-RGRE fic called Xenophilia, found on fimfiction. The story gets kinda shit after a few chapters, and Lero is a pushover, and there's something to do with how Celestia scares the piss out of the poor guy. To be fair, if I were in an Equestria with ponies as OP and xenophobic as Xeno's ponies are, I'd probably think twice before I cooked up a juicy steak to eat.
>>
>>29570877
I've started reading this some time ago but it was complete garbage so I dropped it around second chapter.
>>
>>29570906
It's hit or miss for most people. The well developed universe is nice, but the ponies are kind of cunts and Lero is a nothing character.
>>
>>29570894
>>29570906
It's true, the writer made ponies overpowered and ridiculous as fuck, but it's still a good story. Especially the romance bits between him and Rainbow.
>>
>>29570906
First few chapters are weird. I would have been kinda upset at Rainbow's blase "Oh yeah, I'll just share you or whatever. Naw, I don't really care enough to want you for myself" attitude. It's like, thanks, baby, I love you too. Lero being "k lol well I guess I just gotta learn to love it" response was shit. ftr nothing against herding
>>
>>29570940
>Especially the romance bits between him and Rainbow.
Best parts, hands down.
>>
>>29567860
I think you're mixing up foals with fillies/colts.
foal = infant
filly/colt = kid
>>
>>29570944
I felt like the whole herd thing felt super tacked-on and lame. It was one of the most negative aspects of the whole story.
Lero + Dash = good chemistry and real feelings.
Lero + Twilight/Lyra/whoever else = I needed to add more sex scenes.
>>
>>29571203
foal is the catch all for a filly or a colt, anon.
>>
>>29571241
This. Nothing wrong with herding in general, but it was poorly implemented.

>"Oh, we're so in love, and we're perfect for each other, and we're best friends and that's why we're in love, and also here's this mare I know who thinks you're a hottie, so just spontaneously feel for her exactly what you feel for me only without all the buildup or actual reasons for feeling that way about her. Also, I have ANOTHER friend, so do that a second time. I'll always be your favourite though, right?"
>>
>>29568957
She's not. She thinks Twilight is a colt.
>>
>>29571471
No, Twilight just looks like a colt and that turns Applejack on.
>>
>>29569110
He has openly said that she's "The worst of the six" so.....
>>
Pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/V8mZJ01v

>>29549651
>Nodding, Anonymous continues his way down hall
"Wait, we're going to the auction?"
>"Yup."
>In the background, you can hear a series of yelling, increasing in intensity as cell by cell are freed
"Why not just sneak out in the riot?"
>Anonymous turns to you, flashing a toothy grin
>"That wouldn't be fun now, would it?"
>He has a excited gleam in his eyes, like a moppet in a sweets store
>"Plus, there's no way I'm missing out on scaring some nobles."
"Nobles?"
>"Mm hmm. Just imagine all of them pissing their pants. All several hundred of them."
>For being such an optimist, he sure is sadistic
>But, you can't deny it
"You've piqued my interest."
---
>It didn't take long before you two reach the end of the corridor
>A large portcullis stands in front of you, fashioned in heavy-duty metals
>Meanwhile, you can see some sort of backstage area behind the massive gate
>You pick up some echoes coming from a loudspeaker, repeatedly mumbling something
>>"1000...1250..sold!"
>"Looks like we're in time," Anonymous remarks
>To the side of the gate lies a lever, and Anonymous pulls it down, raising the entrance
"Uhm," you peep hesitantly, "what's our plan?"
>"Follow me and look menacing," he beams, as if that's supposed to be obvious
>Before you could ask more, the human strides in
>You scurry after him, and the previous mumbling is becoming more distinct
>>"Aaaannd up next we have a double deal!" A female voice booms, enhanced by loudspeakers, "That's right, sirs and gentlemares, up next there will be a full-grown dragoness, ALONG with a mysterious vagabond the guards here found, but we're not just selling to you a random bum. This BEAST was reported to have caused the destruction of a Las Pegasus casino before turning itself in!"
>Staff members, intermixed with guards, stand throughout the expanse
>>
>>29571660
YES
I LOVE DRAGON STORIES
>>
>>29571660
>Several of the ponies are gaping at both you and Anonymous, clearly alarmed by the fact that neither of you are accompanied by a guard
>You put up a "menacing" look, and the puny quadrupeds freeze, unable to speak up
>Pride fills you as you smirk at the irony
>As you accompany Anonymous, a thought comes to you
>Are you the first dragon to befriend a human?
>An ape of legend that doesn't jump on your back and slice your throat on sight?
>Does that make you a human TAMER?
>>"Here it is," Anonymous halts, a red, silken curtain in front of him, "They've been sweet-talking us for a while now, isn't that nice?"
>He pivots, facing you
>The two of you lock eyes and, in an instant, goosebumps begin to crawl across you
>You're knocked out of your fantasy, feeling a bit depressed
>In this situation, you're the tamed one
"It's not nice if we're being described like goods."
>He shrugs
>"I guess it's a matter of perspective, then."
>The human waves, gesturing you to go through
>Together, you walk through the curtain
>You're blinded by the sudden burst of light, shielding your eyes
>Meanwhile, Anonymous struts further out onto the stage, ectastic about the attention he's soaking in
>To the side of the stage, you notice a mare holding a mic
>>"Uhh," The pony stutters, her voice boosted by the speakers, "T-This is intentional, everypony!"
>Murmuring fills the crowd, composed mostly of unicorns with a few other races scattered throughout
>She yanks the mic away from her face, "Get the guards!" She whispers into the curtain
>Instantly, four ponies clad in armor rush out from the sides, surrounding you
>Multiple spears are pointed at you, but you just look at the guards nonchalantly
>Noticing your indifference, they gulp before retreating a few steps
>>
>>29571671
>>"What the, shouldn't there be more?" She yelps in panic, "A riot? Who caused-"
>She twists her body towards you, but you shake your head
"It's not me," you say, pointing to your partner
>The mare snaps her neck to Anonymous, sword unsheathed
>While it isn't directed right at you, the weapon at hand is pointed in your general direction, making you very uncomfortable
>"HEY!" He yells, gathering attention of the guards, "Any of you ladies want to take this dance?"

Sorry about the kinda short update here. The rest of the plot is still prone to changes, so I don't want to write too much and mess up some stuff. However, there will be one update per thread, I can guarantee that.
>>
File: 1394516886373.gif (399KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1394516886373.gif
399KB, 600x400px
>>29571686
Nice
>>
File: 1370734751784.png (745KB, 1084x900px) Image search: [Google]
1370734751784.png
745KB, 1084x900px
>>29571686
PRISON RIOT
>>
>>29571993
>"RULES OF NATURE!"
>>
>>29572051
AND IT WILL COME,
LIKE A FLOOD OF PAIN

Desperados/Senator Armstrong in RGRE when?
>>
File: The memes jack.png (1MB, 989x1334px) Image search: [Google]
The memes jack.png
1MB, 989x1334px
>>29572147
>>
>>29570030
Write it, dammit.
>>
File: Twilight Blushing.jpg (12KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Blushing.jpg
12KB, 236x303px
>>29568111
>Finishing your spiel, you lean back proudly.
>Anon gives you a deep, measuring look. Those dangerous predator-eyes of his glistening like-
>NO.
>Anon is clearly impressed by your dedication, and any day now he would offer his succulent stallion body for you to-
>BUCK OFF ESTRUS.
>Anon was clearly proud of you, you had worked hard to last this long without relieving yourself, though he would never know what it was like to-
"Wanna fuck?"
>OHMYCELESTIAYES.
>"OHMYCELESTIAYES."
>>
>>29572421
Yes, I realize I fucked up the dialogue.
>>
>>29572238
>Local Stallion "Fucking Invincible": Claims No One Can Lay Hoof on Him. More at 11.
>>
File: YOU CAN'T FIGHT NATURE, JACK.png (919KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YOU CAN'T FIGHT NATURE, JACK.png
919KB, 1280x720px
>>29572238
>>
File: 1485139107728.png (1MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1485139107728.png
1MB, 1800x2400px
>>29571660
>"You've piqued my interest."
>piqued
FINALLY someone used the correct spelling.
>>
>>29570133
>Ember hears about it
>All she can think is "We told you so!"
>Though the dragons are a little surprised that he just turned into a Rape Monkey instead of a full on Murderape
>>
>>29571306
I might be remembering wrong, but I think Lyra getting added to the mix didn't actually happen in the story proper. That popped up in the the spinoffs I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 443x332px
What do you guys think of stories with Anon as a pony, like born and bred, completely normal pony? I want to write a story about Anon working with the guard (+rgre) but I don't want to make something no one will like.
>>
>>29572869
>tf
ew no
>>
>>29572869
Just make a new pony as a character, then. It's still self-insert, and people wont call you out for TF.
>>
>>29572869
Most people wouldn't like it. I would be one of those people. But I wouldn't can't stop you so I would ask that you get trips so I can filter you.
>>
>>29572869
I wouldn't mind a TF fic where Anon is reincarnated as a pony with his memory intact. I, like a decent number of posters here like a character to relate to. A pony with a human mind is enough to keep me hooked.
>>
>>29570944
>>29571241

I liked how the herding culture felt so utterly alien. It wasn't a "single point of departure" cultural shift; it affected other aspects of culture as well.

Courting Twilight was interesting, as well; she was amusingly adorkable, and it provided an opportunity to explore some relationship and culture aspects that were skipped in Rainbow's case. Some of the kinky moments between the three of them worked as well, both in that story and in one of the spinoffs. Exploring the third leg (heh) of that triangle made for some interesting character explorations, too. It wasn't as great as the relationship between Lero and Rainbow, but it wasn't bad.

But the whole Lyra thing never really worked for me. I mean, I'm glad they skipped the classic fanon cliche version of Lyra, but badass "I can kill you with a twitch" Lyra just didn't really work, and the romance never felt real at all. I would have been happier if they'd stuck with Rainbow and Twilight, or brought in some other mare instead. Perhaps someone that Lero focused on and took the lead in bringing in, rather than someone Rainbow brought in. Explore the varying relationship dynamics there.

As one possibility: play off of the Rainbow/Twilight dynamic and Rainbow not really being into mares. Have Lero bring someone in that Rainbow wouldn't have imagined, like Fluttershy. Perhaps Rainbow has to reboot her brain for a moment to even conceive of Fluttershy that way. Or perhaps it's the other way around: Fluttershy is on Rainbow's very short "for her I might have to make an exception" list.

That'd be a lot more interesting than Lyra was. Lyra felt more like "our adventuring party needs a bigger badass, can you stand here and look menacing?".
>>
>>29571256
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foal
>>
>>29572922
I like TF stories, as long as they put some serious exploration into the concept. Not just "OK, I'm a pony now". And certainly not just "hmmm, let me take a few minutes figuring out how to walk, and maybe struggle to climb some stairs in a bit".

I've read some stories that really give a sense of wonder and trepidation to the concept. Figuring out body language and facial expressions. Noticing how much ears are involved in pony body language. Trying food for the first time as a pony, and realizing that the different taste buds make certain vegetables taste like filet. Learning magic, flight, or earth-pony magic, really learning it, not as a quick "hey look I'm a badass magic user now" moment but as careful exploration with some struggles and moments of triumph and wonderment. Feeling the herd mentality in a crowd, and having to cope with it. Unlearning human habits, or keeping them because they work out. Earning a cutie mark, really earning one, by doing something meaningful.
>>
>>29572922
This would be fairly nice.
>>
>>29572869
What if, instead of Anon or some other OC, the main character was Shining Armor?
>>
>>29572869
DO IT! JUST DO IT!
>>
>>29572922
I've seen a couple of stories like that. Some better than others.

It drives me crazy when a story like that delves too much into the "can't do certain things because still a foal/filly/colt" angle, or overdoes the "Cassandra Truth" trope. I mean, a human reincarnated as a pony would have to learn some things about being a pony from scratch, but should be decades ahead in terms of intelligence and many aspects of general knowledge. Forget "how soon can I get my vocal chords to start talking", what about "how soon can I start showing that I'm aware of everything going on and much more than a normal foal"?

Maybe the language doesn't match, and Anon has to learn how to read and write again. But any Anon who has read enough sci-fi stories could tap out the prime numbers, or line up blocks or other small objects in sets of 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19. Put that together with a reasonably intelligent parent, and they'll catch on. Let have them have a "once for yes and twice for no" kind of conversation. Forget the "normal" foal childhood; Anon would want to go through a crash course in "how do I start functioning as a normal pony as quickly as possible". The result might look like some of the better depictions of Twilight's childhood.

(In fact, having Anon take the place of Twilight Sparkle could work pretty well.)

I'd love to see a story like that.

That's also why I enjoyed "Purple Pony's Peculiar Pregnancy" so much, though it had a much different reason for an incredibly precocious and self-aware child.
>>
>>29573055
this fic did OK in my book as far as struggling to get used to the pony form: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/279271/new-beginnings
no RGRE elements, though.
>>
>>29573168
do you have a link to that full story? all I can find are threads mid-way through without working archival links.
>>
>>29573321
This. He got a points
>>
Where is Ghouls?
>>
>>29573487
someone cast "Turn Undead" on him in one of the previous threads
>>
>>29573321
It's still ongoing. There's this pastebin with the first part: http://pastebin.com/XQ66BYun

And then after the end of that, this thread has the continuation-thus-far.
ponychan.net/chat/res/451538.html
>>
>>29573537
>ponychan
>spot scat
>random anime shit cancer
>>
>>29573609
new to the *chans or something?
>>
>Anon is not just an asshole

>He is Lord Ramsay Bolton in RGR Equestria.
>>
>>29573625
But why?

Equestria ain't exactly the place for that kind of character. Even a more 'realistic' Equestria that isn't filled with marshmallow pones.

It's a lot of edge, without much good reason for having it.

Villain Anon? Sure, knock yourself out, there's gotta be plenty of ways to do that well.

I just don't see how taking it to Bolton levels works.
>>
>>29573399
Ya... i miss him and his...

First Impression Prey/RGRE
>>
>>29573637
Bolton only really works because everyone else is an asshole (to some degree) as well, otherwise his more extreme behavior is immediately noticeable.
He'd get stoned or stomped pretty fast depending on the Equestria.
>>
>>29573656
>MFW We will never know what happens next!
>>
>>29573664
>Some unicorn mare wants to mind rape him

>gets her horn served and called Reek

and that mare was GlimGlam.
>>
>>29572869
.....that's just Anonfilly, dumbass. There is already a thread for that. Tf is still shit, but at least pretend to make something original, even if it would also be shit.
>>
>>29573736
And then Celestia sets him on fire for such cruelty in the face of such a minor thing as Forced Friendship.
>>
>>29573487
That idiot's ded, bro. His eulogy was on Buzzfeed or something. He was coming back from a fishing trip and got hacked to pieces right on the pier by a massive zombie David Bowie.
>>
>Day in Equestria.
>Be Pone Catherine.
>You are a pony who once saw a human.
>You were at the city reservoir and they rescued your ball from the pipes after it went over the fence.
>Ever since then you have known you have a special purpose in the world.
>To blow shit up.
>Mom was so proud when you came home with your cutiemark that day.
>"You're gonna make those deer feel the wrath of Celestia one day."
>You don't specialize in deer exploding, but you've helped the royal guard out when they needed an extra hoof assembling their bombs.
>Most of your work ends up being fireworks of all shapes and sizes.
>Dad comes to all the shows you get hired to run.
>>
>>29571686
So far the story is reasonably interesting but I'm having a little trouble seeing the RGRE. Sure the guards are mares, but shouldn't the dragoness character be a little less completely submissive?
>>
File: 1488090176178.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488090176178.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>>29572421
>>
File: catscradle.jpg (15KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
catscradle.jpg
15KB, 360x270px
>>29573969
"...and that's how we make a cat's cradle."
>>
>>29573827
>massive zombie David Bowie
Humanity was given a grim reminder.
>>
File: IMG_0848.jpg (83KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
83KB, 640x478px
>>29573969
Face is green, hands are white, string is green.
>>29574012
Cooncidence? I think not!
>>
>>29573969
>>
File: 1488136693395.png (45KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488136693395.png
45KB, 512x480px
>ponies' impression about Anon's hands was never "hoof spiders"
>it was "hoof penises"
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>29574043
>>
>>29573908
Well, if I made the dragon more aggressive, then it would be like writing about two exact same characters since they'll just be agreeing on everything. Her relatively meek personality (Remember, she's still a tough cookie when compared for others) exists to provide contrast to Anon's brashness in tackling situations. On the aspect of making it more RGRE, I think it's fair to have it slip out in bits and pieces rather than "Oh Anonymous is a colt, uuhhh thicker" due to the fact that murderapes aren't exactly the first thing other characters tend to be romantically interested in.
>>
>>29570172
>terrified
>not excited at the prospect of getting more of that HMD
>>
>>29574101
>Anon escapes town before he's released from the magic haze
>All he knows is that he's half-way to Canterlot, he's sore, he's covered in minor injuries, and his dick feels like it's about to fall off
>Figures that he had a good reason to skip town and trusts past-him's judgement
>Visits months later (with hired escort just in case) to figure out what happened
>He and his hired arms are overwhelmed by a stampede of pregnant mares either happy that he personally is back, or happy that his penis has returned
>>
File: IMG_0952.png (506KB, 2512x1492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0952.png
506KB, 2512x1492px
>>29574124

>Ponies are calling Anon's rampage The Great Impregnating
>He's broken multiple Equestrian sex records

Anon is lucky mares are the ones who have to pay child support in RGRE. Otherwise he'd be stuck in poverty for the rest of his life.
>>
>It's Hearth's Warming Eve
>Anon and waifu are pretty good friends
>Anon has waifu and a few of their mare friends (colts too prissy, yo) over at his house for horse-Christmas celebrations
>waifu has a bit too much to drink and attaches a sprig of mistletoe to her dock
>This gets a bunch of laughs out of their friends and is probably considered the equivalent of wearing a "kiss the cock" apron
>Anon is just tipsy enough to take her up on her "offer"
>Bends over darling, grabs waifu by the flanks, and gives her candyvag (or ponut, depending on what you're into) a big, sloppy kiss
>>
>>29574205
>"kiss the cock" apron
Would the RGRE version be "Kiss The Clit"? "Kiss me, I'm an earth pony"
>>
>>29574244
>"Kiss me I'm Irish" but who are the horseIrish?
>>
>>29574248
The sirens?
>>
>>29574252

>Whenever they aren't singing they have thick Irish accents
>They get into fights and drink a lot
>Adagio's real name is Adagi O'Dazzle
>>
>>29572869
Do it

and be witnessed as the one who made a GOOD TF RGRE
>>
>>29574297
....that makes so much sense
Anon offers them treefifty for a keg of real booze.
>>
>>29574297
>Beautiful, smooth singing voice with just a hint of an Irish lilt in their voice by the way they trill their R's
>Once they're off-stage, they're Guinness-loving Sirish dogs who can't keep their hands off of Anon's ass
>Aria and Adagio have pleasant-sounding accents, but Sonata's is so thick it's like visiting Newfoundland on drinking night
>>
>>29574346
>>29574368

>After they lost their powers, they generally spend their time drinking, fighting, and being miserable
>They meet Anon because he's the guy who buys their alcohol for them now
>Originally they used to just using their singing to hypnotize people into giving them free booze but that's no longer an option now that they're normal teenage girls
>Anon decides to actually help them make something of themselves
>>
>>29573537
Oh shit man I saw a fic like this one once.

>Anon reborn as a unicorn while still a fetus.
>Becomes conscious a month before birth.
>Was an asshole with no family before, so he's actually stoked about his situation when he hears his new loving family.
>LOL JK MONSTER ATTACK KILLS HIS FATHER AND OLDER SISTER.
>Pissed off and fearing for his and his mom's life, Anon pinches off nerves in the monsters brain and spine with telekinesis while still in utero.
>Monster thrashes and drops dead.
>Then he has to try and keep his emotionally scared mother from going off the deep end by playing with her dreams.

And then it ended. It wasn't long and was never archived, but I still pray that someone will pick this or a similar idea up.
>>
>>29574563
...now I want to read that.
>>
>>29573537
I now understand why people hate ponychan
>>
>>29573537
>leaf through a few pages
Wow. These guys are a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>29574124
>overwhelmed by a stampede of pregnant mares either happy that he personally is back, or happy that his penis has returned
That sounds really cute.
>>
>>29574563
>>Pissed off and fearing for his and his mom's life, Anon pinches off nerves in the monsters brain and spine with telekinesis while still in utero.
brutal
>>
>>29575081
>Roseluck wraps her hooves around your neck and happily rubs her cheek against yours
>"The cuddle monkey is back!"
>>
>>29575128
Wasn't that what ponies called, Ares I think it was, in LaP's 'This is Love' sequel and previous story?
>>
>>29575137
Maybe? I read it in a story that's taken from Dash's perspective where she goes to Anon's house, gets a bath because she smells gross from practice, and then he pets her until she falls asleep. There's a language barrier, so she just calls him "the cuddle monkey".
>>
>>29575098
KD ratio 1:-1
>>
>>29568428
Congratulations LaP your xenophilia is already much better than the original one.
>>
File: 1487990077330.png (296KB, 464x354px) Image search: [Google]
1487990077330.png
296KB, 464x354px
>>29575192
>>
Ghostler
>>
>>29574094
Ok, like I said I'm interested in it so far, I just wanted to check in on your motivations.

But to counter your point re: her personality needing to be submissive, consider the normal-role world equivalent. A middle-aged male character of considerable physical and magical power is locked up in a cell, resigned to his fate. Sharing the cell is a hulking and exotic beast, albeit only a female, the "obviously" weaker sex. After cheerfully informing you that you are both to be sold as slaves, which she seems to find amusing, she then proceeds to effortlessly incapacitate the guard and, with your assistance, frees herself from her bondage and expresses optimism at the (crazy) idea of causing a ruckus at the slave auction.

By our normal today society's standards, unless he was a complete frat-boy sexist douche, this would be cause for the male character to reassess the female character and recognize her as a complete fucking badass (albeit a crazy one). But that's because our society is a lot more open to that. RGRE is about the fratboy-douche stereotypes, because it's about a world closer to the 1950s or even earlier, where most men were not afraid to put even the most capable woman in her place - because she's a woman. CEO billionaire? Betcha she inherited, or that she seduced a man for it. Walked on the moon? Nice rack, toots, how'd them tits look in zero-g? Elite sniper with 200 confirmed kills, you little shit? Doesn't matter, is a woman.

Hence my suggestion that she try to play a more dominant role, and that this doesn't mean they agree. Picture the hard-boiled detective of film noir, telling the girl to sit her ass down and leave the shooting to the men. Her abilities are completely irrelevant because she's a woman. In RGRE, the turning point in most stories comes when the mares realize that the gender stereotypes they have do not apply to the male character. It feels kinda like that happened in the opening act here.
>>
>>29575557
(Cont)But again: the story is all right so far. I'm just pointing out something that nags me a bit when I read it in the context of RGRE.
>>
File: 1487134989903.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487134989903.png
119KB, 600x600px
>>29575428
>[CAKES.WAV]
>>
>>29567744
I want to molest Celestia's lonely heart.
>>
File: 1392923933165.png (823KB, 899x900px) Image search: [Google]
1392923933165.png
823KB, 899x900px
>>29575665
i want to have a lovely evening with her and spend the night cuddling
>>
>>29572945
Tentatively agree.

I rather liked Lyra's character in itself, but it didn't work all that well in the role she was put in.
Some of the spinoffs handle it a little better as they don't really dwell on the megadeathninjapony thing all that much, it's just background fluff.
But yeah, it would have been better just keeping it to Rainbow/Twilight/Soulless Ginger wuss.

The thing I really liked was the exploration of what is essentially an alien culture through the eyes of someone with zero clue.
I have a major boner for xenofiction in general, and this shower of faggotry ticked all the right boxes for me in that regard.

Some of the spinoffs are p. good.
There's a short called "Fish out of Water" which I really enjoyed, which sort of ties up 2 out of 3 of the loose ends with the Honey sisters.
"It's a Herd Life" is an okay read - It's basically Sparkle Family shenannigans. (Star Sparkle is a fun character to read, she is such an unrepentantly selfish cunt.)

Most of the rest are dire - Divided Rainbow is the sort of thing that should be good b/c it's a good premise, but its just so fucking tedious to read.
>>
>>29575589
>>29575557
While that would work, blatant, in-your- face sexism has been RGRE's main focus for a long time now, and I want to bring a bit of change in my story. I don't want to write the main character here as a complete martinet because I don't see her like that. She's a realist- someone who sees Anonymous as he is, that being a capable fighter. Plus, humans are regarded as fearsome creatures, and even in more regressive times, monsters are monsters- what dangles between their legs don't really matter if they can kill you without remorse.

I would like to bring up Fullmetal Alchemist as a good comparison to the character dynamics here. Alphonse, the giant, walking hunk of armor, was constantly mistaken as the state-assigned alchemist, even though he is a soft-spoken and often passive individual. Edward is the more skilled of the two, but he isn't recognized for it other than from a few select individuals and Alphonse. Still, the two share a powerful bond out of pure mutual respect. That's the type of interaction I want to write: two characters who differ in their capabilities but still make casual banter with each other because they see past that.

Maybe I'm wrong in a few parts, but I'm okay with it. It's nice to receive well-thought-out criticism for my greens, especially in a thread like this where half of the arguments are just two sides screaming at each other.
>>
>>29575690
What I'd give to be able to touch the sun.
>>
>>29575968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk
>>
File: 1488139109384.jpg (27KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1488139109384.jpg
27KB, 300x299px
>Chryssi in RGRE
>to find the best, purest form of love she and her perfectly normal not rainbow drones must feed on stallions
>the mares are just polluting the thing with their lust too much
>that kind of dirty love is like drugs for the cheesebugs - gives them a hell of a kick, but not healthy in the long run
>the Hive Queen learns about a large biped in Ponyville
>turns out it's a stallion
>excited about getting a large batch of love, she personally goes for him
>turns out Anon is not as pure as she would've hoped
>turns out humans are for sexual
>and so are changelings as far as Anon is concerned
>she wakes up two days later with the biggest hungover she ever had
>>
>>29568428
>That feeling when a discussion you made about Xenophilia gets picked up by LaP for a story.
>>
>>
>>29576268
even when some artists draw ponies' bodies hyper-realistically, as long as they still have a cute face and those gorgeous eyes, I'd still love them.
>>
>>29575733
OK, I understand that idea. But I think you may have mishandled things a bit. As you say, Alphonse is the physically intimidating but soft-spoken one. So which character is Alphonse in your story? Anon? He's not soft-spoken or passive in the slightest. The dragoness? She may be fairly soft-spoken and you described her as being physically large, but it's been *Anon* who you've represented as physically impressive, not just to the ponies (the chains, the tense guard) but even to the dragoness character herself, who serves as the narrator:

>Your eyes widen as he lands on both of his hind legs, no broken bones whatsoever
>Faster and much more flexible than you thought,
>the tension in you made every second passed feel like hours
>Underneath the chains is a sturdy frame
>Now, the eyes that have been staring feels much less imposing than than your current conversation partner
>While you were shocked when Anonymous knocked out the guard, your surprise is not synonymous with the pure animosity radiating off of him right now
>Every bone within you screams, "RUN!", and a word you haven't heard since you're a hatchling came to mind
> like a wolf without its teeth

His physical presence is downright terrifying to her. And he's in charge. That's not an "Edward" character.

It seems like you tried to correct this in the latest section, with the ponies initially focusing on the dragoness, and with him treating her as being on the same playing field as her, but I think you overplayed her reactions at the start.
>>
>>29575968
>you will never touch Celestia's butthole

Why even live?
>>
>>29576808
>you will never lick Celestia's musky love-hole in the middle of court.
SMITE ME OH MIGHTY SMITER
>>
Thread is dead, guys. Discord chat killed it.
>>
>>29576847
it'll pick up when people get home from work and get time away from other responsibilities
>>
>>29576167
>Chrysalis starts setting up a hive in Anon's basement
>It looks gross as shit and Anon doesn't want to touch it, so he doesn't stop her
>>
>>29576847
No, the fetish posters killed it.
>>
File: blyat.jpg (38KB, 720x510px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
38KB, 720x510px
>>29576879
>>29576847
All you guys do is complain about fetishfags and the discord. Can't you just sit back and enjoy the greens?
>>
>>29574563
>>29573537
>A unicorn mare pregnant with a reincarnated Anon.
>She finds that she can keep doing cavalier mare things while pregnant because "mysterious" things keep happening that pull her out of trouble.
>Meanwhile, the halfgrown foal that is Anon just wishes his mom would stop being a jackass that needs saved by him every week.
>Because god damn doing magic while unborn is exhausting.
>>
>>29576907
That's the joke, you autist. We had what, 3 writefags posting in this thread, two in the same day? The thread is very much alive. See, Anon, when somebody says something that is very obviously not true, chance are they're being sarcastic.
>>
What's the RGRE equivalent of a Chad? A Stacy? That doesn't really sound right..
>>
>>29577406
...yeah, actually. Ponies don't have normal names like "Steve" or "Bethany". What stereotypical douchey jock names would they have? I'm voting for their version of "Chad" is "Flash".
>>
>>29577406
A princess.
>>
>>29577406
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_(slang)
> The female counterpart to the Chad, in slang, is the "Trixie".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trixie_(slang)
>>
>>29577406
>>29577478
Dash.
>>
>>29577483
Thanks famalam
>>
File: Trixie bubble.webm (3MB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie bubble.webm
3MB, 546x546px
>>29577483
Holy shit that is perfect
>>
>>29577483
>trixie's full name is Beatrix Lulamoon
>trixie has been call trixie for so long that she didnt know about the negative meaning
>>
File: 1422126937310.png (1MB, 5000x6312px) Image search: [Google]
1422126937310.png
1MB, 5000x6312px
>>29577483
kek
its fucking perfect
>>
>>29577483
So Trixie has the archetype of a stereotypical rich white girl?
>>
>>29577483
oh shit son
>>
File: Materia.jpg (6KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Materia.jpg
6KB, 320x224px
>>29577517
Why is Trixie inside FF7's white materia?
>>
>>29573827
How long you gonna work with Next RGRE Predator/Prey
>>
File: marston.jpg (26KB, 456x256px) Image search: [Google]
marston.jpg
26KB, 456x256px
Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days guys, I've been on vacation to maple syrup land. I've got some more cowboy Anon if anyone cares.

Also
>>29577483
Fucking kek
>>
>>29577608
>I've been on vacation to maple syrup land
for what purpose
>>
>>29577608
>As the two of you arrive at Apple Farms, you collapse, clutching the wound in your side
>"You're hurt."
"No shit!" you say, coughing up blood
>The look on her face has pity written all over it
"Don't look at me that way.." you say as you struggle to your feet. "I'm fine."
>She still looks worried, though
>"C'mon inside, Anon."
>She leads you into the farmhouse, where you sit down in the first chair you see
>She takes a look at the bloodied bandage on your side
>"Well, at least you were smart enough to wrap it up. But ya really should've gotten this checked out sooner."
>She begins taking the bandages off, and although you wanna say something she seems to have good intentions
>She takes the bandages in her mouth, and moves off to dump them in a trash bin
>When she comes back, she takes a look at the wound
>"Yep, the bullets still in there."
>She goes off into another room, and comes back a few seconds later with some tweezers held in her mouth
>She positions the tweezers in an area where she can quickly get at the bullet lodged inside of you
>"Luckily, it's not too deep. This shouldn't be too hard to pull out." she says in a muffled tone
>"Now then, stallion, don't scream when Ah do this."
"Fuck you."
>"Ah certainly wouldn't mind if ya did~"
>And with that, she carefully yet quickly yanks the bullet out
>You manage to contain yourself and not make any noise save for your heavy breathing
>You let out a heavy sigh after a few minutes of trying to contain yourself
"We've gone from shootin' at each other to flirtin' in the span of an hour. What kinda crazy damn world did I land in?"
>"A nice one."
>She leaves to dispose of the bullet
>>
>>29577619
To see what an islamic country looks like, duh.
>>
>>29577619
Skiing and maple syrup.
>>
>>29577624
>...
>She's got a point..
>Everypony here has overall been very nice to you
>Sometimes a bit too nice, but that's better than being shot at by bandits like back home.
>Nothing that should've made you lash out like you did.
>Being lost in your thoughts, you almost didn't notice her walk back in with some new bandages
"Y'know, I still don't know your name."
>She grins.
>"Finally, some friendliness from a grumpy stallion like you! I'm Applejack."
>She starts to wrap them back around your injury
"Well then, Applejack, I'd like to thank you for saving my life here."
>"A thank you?" she asks, her voice muffled by the bandages. "Now that's somethin' ah didn't expect."
>Ouch. We're you really that brash?
"I, uh, I.."
>She finishes applying new bandages, and looks back up at you
>"Aw, don't sweat it Anon, I'm only foalin' around."
>"Now, you should probably get some rest. That chair comfortable enough?"
"Uh, yeah."
>"Well then, I'm gonna go take care of some stuff. And oh," she adds with a grin, "Don't get yourself in any more trouble now."
>And with that she's gone.
>You tilt your head back and let out a groan
>Everyone was so damn nice here, and you half hate yourself for admitting it, but you kinda like it.
>Nothin' wrong with a cowboy being nice, you assume.
>You shift into a more comfortable position, and begin to fall asleep.

>>29577634 I kek'd
>>
>>29577646
meant to reply to >>29577628 with the "I kek'd, sorry

>"Anon!"
>Applejack is shaking you awake.
>"Wake up, you!"
"Whazzit? Wha-"
>"Ah know it's pretty embarassing of me to ask for a stallions help in a matter like this, but you've show me that you can handle yourself."
>You shake your head a few times and rub your eyes
>Looking outside through a window, you can see it's almost night, and the sun is beginning to set
"What do ya need?"
>"Well, ah think some timberwolves are prowling by the edge of the farm. Normally Ah could just scare 'em off with my gun, but Ah kinda dropped it when Ah was chasin' ya."
"You want my gun?"
>You weren't really comfortable with giving your gun to someone else, even if that person did save your life
>The thing meant a lot to you..
>"Ya could give it to me, but ah dunno if I could use it. Just come with me, alright?"
>Well, you owe her at least this
>It was just some wolves anyways.
>You get up with a grunt, and quickly reload your Schofield
"Lead the way, pony."
>>
File: True.png (16KB, 640x226px) Image search: [Google]
True.png
16KB, 640x226px
>>29576847
>Discord
>>
>>29577628
hue
>>
>>29577659
>You and Applejack have been walking on the outskirts of the farm for some 20 minutes now, but so far you haven't seen any wolves
>The two of you have mostly been talking about your past
>"So ya used to kill people.. for money?"
"Hey, that's not the only thing I did, and to be fair they were all criminals.."
>"Really? Because it sure explains your outburst this morning. What else did ya do then?"
"Used to run a farm with a couple friends some time ago. We all ran away from home to move west and start a big farm together."
>"You? A farmer? Ah don't buy it."
>You chuckle
"I get that it might be hard to believe, but yeah, I farmed. 'Til some bandits came buy and killed most of us, anyways. That's around when I started killin' people for money."
>"I'm sorry to hear that, Anon.."
>She sounded sincere.
"Yeah, well, that's how life is. Unforgiving. But at least I learned some things."
>"Maybe that's how life was in your old world, Anon. You can start a new life here, in Equestria. Go back to honest work, put the skills you learned to good use. Pretty rare to see a stallion doing hard farmwork."
"Y'know, that might not be such a bad idea."
>You walk in silence for a little bit, the only noises being the jingling of your spurs and Applejacks calming hoofbeats.
>...
>You pause when you hear some rustling in a nearby bush
>You think you can see some colors that look a little too bright to belong there, but you weren't sure
"Anybody there?" you ask, holding Applejack back with a hand
>"H-hey," Applejack says, "Shouldn't Ah be the one-"
>You quickly draw your revolver and fire a shot into the sky
>There's some more (rather loud) rustling in the bush, but it seems to be moving away, and you can see some birds cawing and flying away above the trees.
>And the brighter, out of place colors are gone from the bush too.
>"Ah guess not." She says.
"Whatever it was, it's gone now."
>"Let's head back to the farm then, Anon. Nice work."
>>
File: dash.png (179KB, 561x730px) Image search: [Google]
dash.png
179KB, 561x730px
>>29577676
>Holy shit, shit, shit!
>You'd been following Anon in the air for a while now as he walked with that damn Trixie of a farmhorse, but you couldn't really hear what they were saying
>Your rainbow mane didn't really blend in too well with the surrounding fauna, but you had to make sure they weren't flirting or anything!
>It'd be typical of Applejack to try and take a rough stallion that wasn't in her huge family for once.
>So, you descended into the bushes to see if you could catch what they were saying
>You caught snippets, something about farmwork, which worried you, because that seemed to be Applejacks favorite topic (besides her apples, of course.)
>But before you could overhear any more, Anon fired that thing he carried on his belt again
>You knew Applejack had one, but hearing that loud crack all of a sudden still scared you to the moon
>Gahh, why did they have to have so much in common!?
>No matter.
>You could get a.. what did Applejack call it? A gun?
>Yeah, you could get one of those too!
>And a hat just like the one Anon wears!
>Oh, and maybe even one of those torso-belt things that Anon uses to carry those shiny metal pieces!
>And some jingly-jangly things for your feet just like he his!
>You wouldn't let Applejack steal him away if you had anything to say about it!
>A stallion you could finally admire, and a farmhorse was trying to take him!
>You'd have him in your loving light blue hooves in time, even if it was the last thing you ever did.
>>
>>29577646
>>Everypony
>there for ten minutes and already using their vernacular
>>
>>29577699
I'm confused, why is Dash so into him now? Does she even know him?
>>
File: erron.png (1MB, 1360x556px) Image search: [Google]
erron.png
1MB, 1360x556px
>>29577700
I'll fix that when I put it in the pastebin, my bad.
Oh, and I did make a pastebin for it if anyone wants to add it to the google doc. Any other criticism? Thoughts? Cause that's all I got for now.

http://pastebin.com/iePV5SzE
>>
>>29577737
Read the pastebin he just posted, she was into him from the start IIRC. A sorta love at first sight thing. Kinda cheesy, but I like it.
>>
>>29577766
Huh, I don't remember that.
>>
>>29577775
>Everypony is baffled at what just happened
>You figured your comment about letting him ride you for miles would win him over, but you guess not
>But he was too handsome and rough to give up on
>Not too many stallions like him
>The bragging rights if you managed to snag Anon would be legendary
>Bragging rights weren't the only thing you wanted though, Anon was the perfect mate for you and you knew it
>He said he was a cowboy?
>Did that mean he liked.. cows?
>In that way?
>No matter, you'd just have to convince him that pony pussy was 10 times better than anything some dumb cow could ever offer
>You would win Anon over in the end, you knew it!

From the pastebin, Dash's point of view.
>>
>>29577794
I enjoyed Fluttershy's nervous flirting.
>>
>>29577953
I'll add more of that next time, I actually enjoyed writing it too.
>>
>>29577536
damn, i never knew how good trixie looked in white.
>>
File: ew gay.png (385KB, 530x371px) Image search: [Google]
ew gay.png
385KB, 530x371px
>>29577663
>its so full of bad writing
>they can't write as well as we do
>look at these guys having fun and writing greentext stories
>what a bunch of faggots
>they shouldn't even be trying
>not that i try hard or anything
>these green words offend my cultured writing sensibilities
>>
File: 1402099082137.jpg (867KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1402099082137.jpg
867KB, 1600x1300px
>>29577983
Would you the GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie, Anon?
>>
>>29578033
All day everyday in every position, in every room
>>
>>29578044
And how many great and powerful foals?
>>
File: hue hue hue.gif (998KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
hue hue hue.gif
998KB, 500x381px
>>29578011
>>its so full of bad writing
This, children, is what we call a "self-demonstrating article".
>>
>>29578073
A moderate number, after all we would be on the road a lot
>>
>>29578078
are you next going to point out and be smug that he didn't capitalize the first letter of each line nor use a period anywhere, or are both your hands busy again with your buddies' cocks?
>>
>>29578098

>Not nabbing Trixie, Twilight, and Twilight's other villain recolors AKA Glim, Sunset, and Moondancer.
>Not siring an entire coven of archmagi
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (19KB, 130x162px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
19KB, 130x162px
>>29578136
>>29578078
>>29578011
>>29577663

Does every single thread have to devolve into arguing about the discord? Please, guys, if they want to have their sekrit klub let them and shut up about it. We've got a decent amount of writefags here anyways. I don't get what the big deal about the discord is.
>>
>>29578098
Just think, your foals could be stagehands to help with the show.
>>
File: whaaaaaat.png (933KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whaaaaaat.png
933KB, 1920x1080px
>>29578165
it would die out pretty fast if members of the secret club weren't so sensitive to any criticism of it, >>29578078 nor so arrogant about their status within it >>29577663
remember, discussion dies without (You)s.
>>
>>29578144
>>29578169
I don't really think I have the patience or mental fortitude to take care of something so volatile as a small army of magical children
>>
>>29578203
Love the shimmy and the glimmy
>>
>>29578247
>>29578220
>>29578203
>>29578144
I am such a fool, I'd probably do just that and still go after every other horse that would fuck me, including the elements AND the princesses.
>>
>>29578262
I would herd these two.
>>
>>29578144
>Mmm. Fresh cookies.
>Bet the kids would want some.
>Grab a plateful.
>Head on the down to the basement.
>Down the dank stone stairs lit my torches of unnatural color.
>Hear a roar and pause.
>Oh wait, that was just the Scorpio Demon chained down somewhere.
>Little... Big? Big bastard knows not to mess with you after you put the fear of the spraybottle in him.
>Pass the army of skellies doing skelly things
>At the bottom after 500 steps in the main magi workshop.
>Interrupt your kids in the middle of a satanic summoning complete with mind melting chanting hymns.
>And like magic they drop what they're doing, gladly leaving the confused unknowable horror in the pentagram half-summoned for some hot cookies.
>Dad ALWAYS knows whats up.
>>
>>29578297
But you can't anon, it clearly say lesbian in the tags
>>
>>29578262
Also these three sluts. Because why the fuck not.

>>29578297
A wise decision. Wiser than mine.
>>
>>29578326
I'll snuggle the gay right out of those two cutie-patooties.
>>
>>29578307
Anon is like that cool mom that always brings milk and cookies to her kid and friends jamming out in the garage
>>
>>29578336
>RGREqG
>Twilight sent Anon to the wrong human dimension by mistake and landed him a sweet job to say "I'm sorry"
>As a high school teacher
>It's cool, though. He had a sack of bits on him at the time and those things are solid gold.
>Enter: Dazzlings
>Not only are they hundreds of years old and otherworldly sea-monsters, they're also a group of trouble-makers who do things like bully other girls and and skip classes
>Anon decides to be a positive influence on somebody's life for once
>something something the gender ratio is still A Thing in EqGland
>something something female teachers won't leave him alone
>something something RGRE
>>
File: 1482421348387.png (1MB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482421348387.png
1MB, 1280x968px
>>29578262
Well who WOULDN'T want to be with the princesses?
>>
>>29578336
>Want LaP to continue Dazzling Pack
>Keeps making other things; assume the motivation is gone
>The email to edit Dazzling Pack 11 never comes
>>
>>29578307
>Soccer mom Anon
I need this in my life
>>
File: 1484619376306.jpg (51KB, 523x220px) Image search: [Google]
1484619376306.jpg
51KB, 523x220px
>>29578432
You make a good point, Anon.
>>
>>29578417
>Something something >rape as disciplinary action.
It's good to see some things never change in /mlp/.

>>29578448
Something something suffering.
>>
>>29578165
If the writefags didn't stop writing after joining it, then it would be fine. But its a Discord chatroom, its inherently going to kill content in a thread, so its a moot point.
>>
>>29577663
.....and? No shit they fuck around on Discord. That is were writefags go to die, its a duh thing.
>>
>>29570030
Do want.
>>
>>29571256
False.
Foal is a term used exclusively for newborns and infants of several equine species.
>>
>>29578483
>rape as disciplinary action.
>Dazzlings brag about it afterward
>"Guess who just got laid!"
>>
>>29571306
It makes sense on the pony's end.
Between ponies being an entirely alien species, and having a different culture, it makes total sense that this is the norm for ponies and that ponies DO form lasting relationships entirely based off the initial sexual experiences early on.

As for Lero, I agree that it's unlikely he'd feel that way about the others as well. (Unless it was Lero who first suggested the other mares as possible additions to the herd.)
>>
File: high impact sexual violence.png (472KB, 825x781px) Image search: [Google]
high impact sexual violence.png
472KB, 825x781px
>>29578483
that can't be disciplinary action, because you can't rape the willing.

if anything, they'd get detention with him and threaten him with the phrase "if you don't, we'll tell everyone you did."
>>
>>29571594
Why is this so hard to picture?
Half of 4chan wants a cock up their ass, but they're too insecure and self-delusional to realize that wanting dick in your ass makes you gay (or a woman).
>>
>>29578878
>if anything, they'd get detention with him and threaten him with the phrase "if you don't, we'll tell everyone you did."
pffft
People would immediately call bullshit on them and then throw rape accusations right back in their faces. Worst case scenario, Anon gets fired for "sexual relationships with three minors".
>>
>>29578861
>>29578878
>you can't rape the willing.
>>Dazzlings brag about it afterward

>Implying they'd want to talk when the pictures I have of them show say otherwise.
>>
>>29578883
She's trying to pray the gay away, and she figures that it doesn't count if the mare looks like a stallion and she closes her eyes when they have sex.
>>
>>29578883
Not gay, balls aren't touching. Nor teats.
>>
>>29578417
>>something something the gender ratio is still A Thing in EqGland
Hormonal teenage schoolgirls would be such a bother to deal with as a male teacher.
>>
>>29578929
>Implying that Anon would make it out of the teacher's lounge with his underwear intact
He wouldn't even make it to his first class without getting his balls drained.
>>
>>29578929
I think you're understating it, considering there would be a severe lack of males to draw their attention.
>>
>>29578929
>>29578948
>>29579036
>A couple of female teachers (and a few of the more attentive female students) are worried for Anon's safety
>It wouldn't be the first time a male teacher (at some other school, mind you) was confronted by a group of horny teenaged girls and raped
>"He doesn't even carry around a rape whistle."
>>
>RGREqG
>The girls in school play a variation of chicken in which they use more and more lewd innuendos on Anon

>"Mr.Mous?"
>Derpy places her well-endowed bottom on the desk
>"Can you teach me about human anatomy?"
>You cover your eyes as you rub the bridge of your nose
"I teach marine biology, Miss Hooves."
>>
>>29579098
Reminds me a bit of that one story arc in Maison Ikkoku where Yusaku becomes a substitute teacher at an all girls school. One is more or less hellbent on shacking up with him as she has an "older guy" fetish. Does stuff like running up to him and marking his white shirt by slapping his back with a heart-shaped ink blot on her hand.
>>
>>29579098
>something something pussy smells like fish
>>
File: DerpyScrunch.jpg (63KB, 824x677px) Image search: [Google]
DerpyScrunch.jpg
63KB, 824x677px
>>29579098
>Implying Derpy wouldn't fuck it up somehow

>She places her amazingly round posterior on the desk
>"C-can you teach me about birds?"
>You raise your eyebrow at the gray girl.
"You meant bird and bees, didn't you?"
>Poor Derpy becomes confused for a good while, not understanding what went wrong
>>
>>29579187
>Derpy is, ironically, the first to fuck Anon without having to resort to rape
>Had to repeat the 12th grade and just had her 18th birthday last week
>>
Girl students provocatively tempting / borderline sexually harassing male teacher is ordinary gender roles, have you inbreds never watched anything involving a high school? Get the fuck out of here with that OGRE shit.
>>
>>29579195
>Anon in OGRE
>All ponies replaced with ogres.
>This is their swamp.
>>
>>29579195
>Get the fuck out of here with that OGRE shit.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29575698
>Divided Rainbow is the sort of thing that should be good b/c it's a good premise, but its just so fucking tedious to read.

I would have enjoyed Divided Rainbow so much more if it wasn't Rarity that got switched into the role. Both because I don't really care for Human x Rarity, and because it created a pile of completely unnecessary drama with Spike (who got screwed).
>>
File: Hza3Udx.png (1MB, 1280x683px) Image search: [Google]
Hza3Udx.png
1MB, 1280x683px
>>29579211
>"Ponies have layers, Anon!"
>>
>>29579195
>have you inbreds never watched anything involving a high school?
Yeah, shows like Boy Meets World are a 1:1 perfect recreation of high school, complete with 23-year-olds pretending to be 15.
>>
>>29579195
Same with male students and female teachers.
Teenagers are just a bunch of hormonal sociopaths in general.
>>
File: gET OUt.jpg (22KB, 577x314px) Image search: [Google]
gET OUt.jpg
22KB, 577x314px
>>29579211
>>
>>29579195
This. RGRE high school teacher/student relationships would involve:
> Female students attracted to hot older male teacher, but too chickenshit to do anything about it but gawk
> Male teacher optionally notices, corners one or more of them ("miss X, you'll see me after school.. in my office"), makes their fantasies come true. He's in control the entire time though.
> Male students get together and giggle embarrassed at how cute female teacher is. Sluttier ones dress provocatively to tempt her, make lewd innuendos, maybe try to trade dick for grades.
>>
>>29572869
I rather just stick with canon characters or OCs
>>
>>29579213
Ordinary Gender Roles Equestria

Duh.
>>
>>29579222
I... How long has this been sitting on your hard drive?
>>
>>29579243
Ordinary gender role Male students don't act provocative to female teachers, they try to act romantic. Flowers, a card, maybe chocolates. The shit you give to a girl you like.
>>
>>29579277
Asking the important questions here.
>>
File: 1474945182747.png (144KB, 342x309px) Image search: [Google]
1474945182747.png
144KB, 342x309px
>>29579222
Why are all those facial expressions so fitting?
>>
>>29579277
I wish I could give you a more entertaining answer, but I did a google search about 10 minutes ago.
>>
>>29579315
Oh god, they are, too! Shrek has never made me feel so uncomfortable.
>>
>>29576167
I'd like to see more "Anon as changeling VIP" stories set in RGRE. The few I've seen have centered on Chrysalis, but what about this?

>Anon in RGREquestria.
>Can't get a decent job, keeps getting pushed to settle down with a mare.
>Not particularly happy with the situation.
>Gets courted by a mare who happens to be a changeling.
>Changeling just adapted to whatever got him to like her, so she was happy to go along with his "backwards" ways.
>Anon happy to have a mare that finally doesn't see him as second-class.
>Gets drunk on love.
>Reverts during sex.
>Freaks out, tries to explain.
"Eh, I'll still hit that."
>Anon likes changelings for treating him decently.
>No reason to hate them.
>Changeling realizes that Anon still loves her despite the change.
>Which never happens.
>She has so much spare love that she has to share some before bringing any back to the hive.
>Other changelings in Ponyville can't believe she has this much to spare.
>"How long have you been gathering this? A year?"
>"A day. Well, less, really; he's been asleep for a while, after we wore each other out."

>First changeling starts bringing others in.
>Makes it look like a herd from the outside.
>Changelings start abandoning other covers and deceptions they have going.
>Anon is fine with this.
"Ponies think that's all I'm good for and look down on me for it. Changelings think it makes me walk on water and look at me like I'm the best thing to ever happen to them."

>First changeling, full to bursting with love, develops into a queen.
>Anon starts his own hive.
>>
File: 1408154247473.jpg (145KB, 804x992px) Image search: [Google]
1408154247473.jpg
145KB, 804x992px
>>29579346
>>First changeling, full to bursting with love, develops into a queen.
>>Anon starts his own hive.
>you will never
>>
>>29579346
>>Other changelings in Ponyville can't believe she has this much to spare.
>>Other changelings in Ponyville
oh shit

Reminds me of a prompt where Twilight gives Anon a tour of Ponyville and explains the three different pony tribes to him, and Anon is all "What about those black bug ponies?" Twilight freaks out and goes "What black ponies?!" and Anon says "You introduced me to a bunch of them. Let's see... Roseluck was one of them..."
>>
>>29579369
>Reminds me of a prompt where Twilight gives Anon a tour of Ponyville and explains the three different pony tribes to him, and Anon is all "What about those black bug ponies?" Twilight freaks out and goes "What black ponies?!" and Anon says "You introduced me to a bunch of them. Let's see... Roseluck was one of them..."

Was that an "Anon sees through magic" thing?

That sounds like fun, except for Anon revealing who they were.

>>29579367
>that picture
>that facial expression
do want

What is that from, and please tell me there's a story inspired by it.
>>
>>29579346
>Changelings dig out a cavern underneath his house to build their nest
>The entrance is in his bedroom
>Nopony will ever find it because a proper mare does not enter a stallion's bedroom without being invited
>>
>>29579386
They're not vampires, Anon. Ponies don't have a sense of privacy at all.
>>
>>29579386
This could be fun either as a "hidden changeling hive stays hidden" story, or as a "Anon protects changelings and diplomances on their behalf" story.
>>
File: 1475868597210.jpg (192KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
1475868597210.jpg
192KB, 1024x536px
>>29579386
>inter-hive tunnel warfare when Chrysalis comes looking for her missing changelings and finds they defected
>a war raging right beneath Ponyville with the ponies none the wiser
>>
File: 1488133269073.png (112KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488133269073.png
112KB, 436x438px
>>29579367
>that developing horn
>those blissful eyes
It's not even a want at this point, it's NEED

>>29579385
>tell me there's a story inspired by it.
If there isn't there might as well very soon be
>>
>>29579346
>>Changelings start abandoning other covers and deceptions they have going.
>Ponyville now has exactly 3 real ponies living in it
>Twilight, Bon Bon, and Derpy
>>
File: Changeling Queen Designs.jpg (246KB, 1082x3031px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Queen Designs.jpg
246KB, 1082x3031px
>>29579346
>>29579367
>>29579369
>>29579385

What should Anon's new Queen look like?

>>29579404
Ponyville Secret Invasion
>>
>>29579405
>>that developing horn
>>those blissful eyes
>It's not even a want at this point, it's NEED

That face has its own theme music; she's looking at Anon like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9fMCPU7IA#t=56s
>>
>>29579394
>KICK
>SLAM
>"HEY ANON WHO YOU FUCKIN' TONITE DO YOU WANT SOME SNACKS I GOT APPLES"
>>
File: IMG_0402_zpslfnimyko.png (221KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402_zpslfnimyko.png
221KB, 480x354px
>>29579416
Imposing, yet majestic.

Graceful and beautiful.
>>
>>29579416
Red, for intimidation.
>>
>>29579416
Similar to Chrysalis, but not sickly, torn up, and starving. The queen does enjoy having a full rump that mammals so like.
>>
>>29579404
>>inter-hive tunnel warfare when Chrysalis comes looking for her missing changelings and finds they defected
>>a war raging right beneath Ponyville with the ponies none the wiser

It'd be a very short "war".

>Changelings give one look at Chrysalis
>Chrysalis, who staged the whole invasion of Canterlot.
>And got them thrown out with a net loss of love.
>They start radiating blinding amounts of love
>Powered by the endless fount of it they receive from Anon
>Chrysalis imitates Team Rocket again
>Can't even bring herself to blame them.
>They've got a good thing going.
>Comes crawling back.
>Begging to share.

>Anon leaves the decision up to his Queen.
>The original changeling who brought so much love into his life.
>And received so much in return.
>>
>>29579416
>What should Anon's new Queen look like?

Like >>29579367 to start, with the light blue wings from the second picture in >>29579416. Regal, yet gentle and caring, as a queen who doesn't have to battle for love and receives it freely ought to be.
>>
File: 1475185245963.png (219KB, 1686x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1475185245963.png
219KB, 1686x1104px
>>29579437
I'd like my changelings to look approachable, yet still dangerous. I wouldn't want my changelings being 'attack on sight' or look scary as shit considering they'd be living right under the pones noses, so sooner or later they'd probably get found out.
>>
File: 1482730591634.png (1MB, 811x985px) Image search: [Google]
1482730591634.png
1MB, 811x985px
All of my changeling guards would be cute as fuck so the hive's enemies wouldn't want to hurt them.
>>
File: 1420773975960.jpg (44KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
1420773975960.jpg
44KB, 600x678px
>>29579451
>>
>>29579489
Cute as fuck, eh?
>Big, bright eyes
>Soft fur, plump bodies
>Slightly smaller than the average pony to make them look cuter
>Smaller fangs
>Constant mild feelings of elation due to all the extra love, making them cheerful, agreeable, and excitable
>Adorable uniform where the helmet is purposefully a size too big so that it can slip down her face a little bit and she has to stop whatever conversation she's having and push it back up onto her head
>Make the horseshoe things hollow in the middle so that they clip-clop extra loud on the hard floors
>>
>>29579463
>approachable, yet still dangerous
Does not compute
>>
>>29579525
They're approachable, but can still rip your head off.
>>
>>29579489

>Most of the changelings migrating to Anon's hive/herd still have the intimidating warrior bugpone look when they drop their disguises.
>Anon still loves them.
>One smaller changeling, previously imitating a young colt and getting some familial love, gets a chance to see Anon's queen first, before dropping their disguise.
>She looks so much less warlike. Softer.
>Takes a gamble.
>Tweaks appearance a bit, turns into a small changeling with big eyes, soft edges, cute little wings, boopable nose.
>Anon can't help but d'awww aloud.
>Sound does not go unnoticed.
>Changeling gets full to bursting just from a few seconds of Anon-hugging.
>Anon loves all his changelings, but can't help but be a sucker for such cuteness.
>Many more changelings follow this lead.

>Some changelings imitate Anon's children, and get cuddles.
>Others imitate herd-members, and get sexy times.
>None of them ever go hungry.
>Ponies can't believe how caring Anon is to his (very) extended family.
>>
We /bug/ now?
>>
>>29579552
>Anon is in danger
>Anon's changeling family is forced to drop their disguise in order to save him
It happens when a changeling is disguised as a pegasus but has to use her magic to save her daddy.

>Ponies have no idea how to react when a nice colt like Anon turns out to be king of the changelings
>>
>>29579404
>ponies none the wiser
they only find out when the top dog of the diamond dogs shows up to speak to twilight about all the dead or missing dogs in the tunnels, and he thinks the ponies are responsible for the invasion
>>
>>29579559
/bug/ could use some love, the poor half-dead bastards.
>>
>>29579451
>The Ponyville hive is so well-fed that the changelings can't contain it all.
>More than once a few have almost blown their cover by accidentally drooling love.
>It's a thick, glowing pink liquid that tastes like ambrosia and has countless curative properties.
>They have to store the excess.
>And there is a LOT of it.
>When Chrysalis and what's left of her hive bust in and find a WATERFALL of liquid love in the throne-room just for decoration, it hits them how hilariously outgunned they are.

>>29579524
>Deep in the hive, however, lies a nasty surprise.
>The real guards.
>Changelings who transformed themselves into spikey, foot-long-stinger laden, Cazador-like monsters for the purpose of keeping the new king safe.
>Without all the love to fuel their new and lethal forms, it would not have been possible.
>Even the most marely of mares turns white as a sheet when they see one.
>>
File: 1468981833423.png (693KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468981833423.png
693KB, 1280x720px
>>29579568
>>Anon's changeling family is forced to drop their disguise in order to save him
holy shit the entire town of ponyville would collectively shit their pants when some 50 to 100 plus changelings suddenly burst into existence
>>
>>29579590
>Changelings who transformed themselves into spikey, foot-long-stinger laden, Cazador-like monsters for the purpose of keeping the new king safe.

Somehow I can see anon walking around making dad jokes to those changelings. Something, something put your eye out.
>>
>>29579346
>>29579451

>>29579559
>We /bug/ now?

mfw my request and story outline gets this much interest this quickly.

Welp, writing now. With this much interest, I can't just sit around and wait for someone else (though by all means please do).

>>29579420
"You're the Inspiration" indeed.
>>
File: 1443113435744.png (229KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443113435744.png
229KB, 700x700px
>>29579590
>>It's a thick, glowing pink liquid that tastes like ambrosia and has countless curative properties.
>>They have to store the excess.
AND THEN THE LOVE HONEY TRADE WAS MADE.

>Deep in the hive, however, lies a nasty surprise.
>The real guards.
That's fucking neato.
>>
>>29579590
>>
File: 1379496443605.png (187KB, 536x748px) Image search: [Google]
1379496443605.png
187KB, 536x748px
When you think about it, changelings could bring a lot of transformative fun to the table, whether it be in the form of disgustingly adorable lovebugs or terrifying, hulking eldritch abominations.
>>
>>29579613
God, I fucking love honey.
>>
>>29579612
>Welp, writing now
Mmmmm yesssss
>>
>>29579604
>nu-changelings convinced old changelings are still a threat
>they pose too great an obstacle to their new purpose
>a couple of them show up in ponyville to expose the single changeling they think is hiding out in this town
>confront the disguised pony walking with anon
>everypony on the street, behind every market stand, and looking out every window stop what they're doing
>waiting for a signal
>Anon tries to reason with them, hoping that he can convince them that she's the only one here
>the guard at the local dungeon is also a changeling, so they'll just make an entrance to the massive underground hive there
>they try to arrest anon as well for aiding and abetting
>He backhands the closest one and shouts RACE WAR
>the rest of the town drops their disguises and pounce
>pull them underground to pump them for intel
>none of the regular mares intervene, since none of them wants to fight a stallion or his...rather large herd

i wish i was a better writefag and had more patience to flesh this one out
>>
>>29579346
>develops into a queen.
Ya sure that? not Love Queen?
>>
>>29579590
>>Changelings who transformed themselves into spikey, foot-long-stinger laden, Cazador-like monsters for the purpose of keeping the new king safe.
>>Without all the love to fuel their new and lethal forms, it would not have been possible.

>Changelings can normally only transform while keeping about the same size.
>Shrinking is doable, just have to remember to hold the excess love in reserve or they can't grow back to their normal size.
>Changing size a little is possible with enough love.
>Even becoming Big-Macintosh-sized or Snowflake-sized takes a luxurious amount of excess love.
>Anon freely offers them all the love they could ever want.
>Hardly have to burn any on transformation or magic, except for fun or going about town.

>Changelings start experimenting with size.
>Turn into huge ponies.
>One changeling gets creative, and tries to turn into a dragon.
>Something most changelings try at least once when they learn about dragons.
>Usually ends in a failed transformation and a massive headache.
>Suddenly takes up half the cave.
>Anon is impressed by the warm comfy dragon.
>Knows exactly what they transformed from.
>Not intimidating.
>Changelings are deeply impressed with Anon going up and hugging a dragon's head and neck.

>Anon starts giving Changelings ideas based on monsters from his world.
>Changelings are eager to please.
>Never had such a willing audience.
>Never had so much love to burn, all for the sake of sheer fun.
>Changeling turns into Godzilla
>Mothra
>Stage mock battles that turn into cuddle-sessions.

>Changeling turns into a T-Rex.
>Another group becomes a pack of velociraptors.
>They start following Anon around.
>Fluttershy is deeply impressed with Anon's ability to "tame" such incredible creatures.

>Two changelings try transforming together
>Changeling equivalent of two fillies and a trenchcoat, pretending to be a full-grown mare.
>Anon thinks it's precious.
>>
>Months after starting his hive, Anon notices changes to his body
>His skin feels harder
>There's black scales growing on his arms
>His beard starts to feel more like...cartilage?
>Freaks out and asks bugwife
>She just smiles like this whole thing is normal
>"Oh, Anon. You should be happy that you're morphing into a proper overmind!"
>Anon becomes a zerg
>>
>>29579620
>"Does this scare you, Anon? Don't you feel disgust towards my form?"
"Oh cool, you can do that sangheili thing, except...more. Ooh, can you do tentacles?"
>"Wha--what?! Tentacles, really?"
>Chryssi has found The One
>>
>>29579671
gas the bugs
>>
>>29579674
BROOD WARS NOW!
>>
>Changelings normally don't pursue each other much
>Doesn't bring in any new love
>Just spreads it around
>Not good for the hive
>But Anon loves seeing his changelings with each other
>And loves the shows some of them like to put on for him
>Gives them more love than they burn
>Changelings finally free to enjoy relationships with other changelings
>Society that shares love freely isn't inclined to hide it from each other
>Anon invents live-action changeling romances
>Dates with an audience
>Love scenes with an audience
>Changelings can feel exactly how much love Anon is putting out
>(when he doesn't saturate the scale and fling the bell off into the sky)
>They know exactly what he enjoys
>Neilsen's ain't got nothin' on a changeling love-o-meter
>And the massive love feedback means that what he enjoys is what they enjoy
>tfw establishing a new age of cultural works in changeling society
>>
>>29579667
>/insect/
get out.
>>
File: 1477204272079.png (168KB, 1000x813px) Image search: [Google]
1477204272079.png
168KB, 1000x813px
>>29579653
BUG WAR NOW
>>
>>29579671
>Anon develops into a massive immortal overmind in the changeling-dug caverns beneath Ponyville
>His human body is confined to the room
>His senses are now every changeling attached to the hive
>Every time he wants to talk to someone face-to-face that isn't in there he has to use one of the drones
>Attempts to open diplomatic relations with the princess living right above them
>Ten ponies show up to speak with her
>The first one drops the disguise to speak, but she immediately magic-lasers it
>Another pony convulses and speaks in an eldritch voice
"ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL"
>It changes into a large, muscular, handsome stallion
>Another one of the party walks over to the downed changeling, opens both of their mouths, and pours thick, viscous liquid out of her mouth
>It crawls into her mouth, nose, ears, and eyes
>The first one shakes a little and gets up
"You really should avoid doing that, Princess. I love all my changelings, and don't want to see them get hurt. Please relax, me and my wife just want to talk."
>Twilight is both aroused and afriad
>Fearoused
>>
>>29579671
How about not ruining it with your TF shit.
>>
>>29579722
>aroused and afriad
Stop using those two words together. Other emotions exist, you know, the most likely in this situation being disgust.
>>
File: pVqP7HS.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pVqP7HS.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>29579729
>Not wanting to be a dangerous bug/human thing
Wow, what a faggot.
>>
File: 1348813451247.png (52KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1348813451247.png
52KB, 199x199px
>>29579741
My only worry would be what would happen to my changelings once I died. It would be awful if they had to revert back to their old ways because I couldn't be around forever.
>>
>>29579746
>My only worry would be what would happen to my changelings once I died. It would be awful if they had to revert back to their old ways because I couldn't be around forever.

>For ponies, friendship is magic
>For changelings, love is magic
>Twilight ascended to an alicorn by creating new magic
>Anon reforms and rejuvenates the entire changeling species

He's not going anywhere.

No need for buggification (though there's more than enough magic around for changelings to transform him into anything he or they might want, temporarily).
>>
As fun as /bug/ can be, can we tie it more into RGRE? Otherwise I can't really justify adding it to the prompt collection.
>>
>>29568651
pom pom is out of sync.
>>
>>29579759
Hey man, as long as ideas and interest in changelings are flowing I'm happy. The RGRE will automatically come into it if someone decides to take up any of the ideas here, that's how we got a couple of the really good changeling stories a while back. That are now dead DAMMIT.
>>
>>29579759
>As fun as /bug/ can be, can we tie it more into RGRE? Otherwise I can't really justify adding it to the prompt collection.

Original prompt writer here. I don't have anything more to justify it than "ponies treat Anon like they do in RGREquestria and Anon doesn't enjoy that", and that was tenuous at best.

>>29579346
>>Anon in RGREquestria.
>>Can't get a decent job, keeps getting pushed to settle down with a mare.
>>Not particularly happy with the situation.
>>Gets courted by a mare who happens to be a changeling.
>>Changeling just adapted to whatever got him to like her, so she was happy to go along with his "backwards" ways.
>>Anon happy to have a mare that finally doesn't see him as second-class.

>"Ponies think that's all I'm good for and look down on me for it. Changelings think it makes me walk on water and look at me like I'm the best thing to ever happen to them."

Not much, I realize; it's more a /bug/ story than RGRE, but all the momentum just happened to end up here. If someone wants to write it tied in more closely, they're welcome to, but the story I'm writing may or may not end up with much RGRE.

I'm just having too much fun with cute, lovable changelings.

Would you rather see it posted in /bug/ and cross-linked here?
>>
>>29579759
>Anon becomes king of the changelings
>Has no one specific waifu, the entire hive is loved by him
>Celestia finally has another immortal in the world that she can court
>But she hasn't pursued a stallion that didn't immediately fall head over hooves for her the instant she asked
>>
>>29572869
No, fuck off. The whole point is that he's a human. I don't want to be a pony, nor do most people here. If you want pony self insert stories go to fimfic. You can keep that shit out of here.
>>
>>29579791
self-insert characters are inherent to greentext and second-person stories, just try reading one of them.
the problem arises when they get way too specific about their character's history, quirks, and personality that make it an obvious self-insert by the author
>>
>>29579759
This:
>>29579770
>>29579785
Let the spice flow, the purity comes in refinement.
>>
>>29579787
>>Celestia finally has another immortal in the world that she can court
>>But she hasn't pursued a stallion that didn't immediately fall head over hooves for her the instant she asked

>Celestia gets an idea.
>Uses magic to transform into a changeling.
>Courts Anon, who loves all his changelings.
>Celestia seeks a closer relationship.
>Has to avoid getting found out.
>Oh, how the tables have turned.
>>
>>29579825
(pic related, from a highly recommended story)
>>
>>29579759
Then don't add it m8. Nobody is forcing you, it's not like we are going to drop the quality just for not add some prompts.
>>
>>29579770
I'm just saying it would be good if there were changeling ideas that weren't completely independent from the thread topic. Something like

> Changeling drones can be male or female as they choose
> As the Anonling hive grows, the gender ratio in Ponyville begins to even out
> A lot of mares are glad enough for more prospects that they overlook the interspecies nature of the proposition
> Having a customizable mate certainly helps
> Some mares and a decent amount of stallions are uneasy about the new situation
> Ponies expect the Apple family to be staunchly on the side of pure pony relationships
> But no, the Apples have lived close to the Everfree long enough to be adaptive in the face of weird creatures
> Applejack can't believe she has two drones all to herself
> Big Mac's drone is looking to molt into a queen fairly soon
> Applebloom is friends with the younger changelings
> Granny Smith has a changeling attendant to help her around and smack the kids when they need it
> And for furtive hoof holding

>>29579785
I'm sure /bug/ would appreciate new content. But ultimately, I don't mind it being here, as long as it ties into RGRE from time to time.
>>
>>29579825
neat
>>
>>29579838
>turn changelings into personal companions and caretakers of the other races in exchange for freely given love
I like thing
>>
>>29579838
That's a great notion. Anon and his changeling hive, balancing things out, and giving everypony what they want. Mares get the stallions that have no problem staying at home and being doted on with love. Stallions get the mares that will support them no matter what they want to do with their lives.

Doesn't even have to be a love thing, because Anon will always give them more than enough to spare. They just enjoy being able to be part of society.

>Cadance drops in.
>Getting a bit nervous from all the ponies that seem to know her and avoid her.
>Almost everypony in town has close changeling friends and family.
>Finds out about one of the changelings.
>Everypony and everyling stands up for them.
"I am Changeling-Sparticus"
>Ain't nobody taking our families away
>Peace through total integration
>>
>>29578929
That is literally the opposite of a problem.
>>
>>29579076
>>29578929
>Anon realizes he is basically some sort of sexual totem for the girls
>Uses it to make them improve their grades
>Highest scoring students sit with him at lunch and get to spend time with him outside of school
>Its the girls that try really hard but still fail that get the most attention from him
>Private lessons at his house
>Hands on Tutoring
>>
>>29579525
Have you ever wanted to pet a bear?
>>
>>29578929
>EQGs girls are so petite compared to real humans, Anon's arm might just be larger their torsos and his dick thicker than their arms.
No wonder they would be wetting themselves for him.
>>
File: 2LmPgqL[1].png (321KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
2LmPgqL[1].png
321KB, 800x510px
>>29579986
Have you ever wanted to fuck a bear?
>>
>>29580002
>Bear
>mfw bear are animal in Equestria
Not a single bear can't talk anon. watch MLP S1 2 3 4 5 6 7
>>
>>29579995
Would Anon be filling some sort of Amazon fetish in RGREqG?
>>
>>29578929
this anon scares me
>>
File: Genius-Bear[1].jpg (43KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
Genius-Bear[1].jpg
43KB, 425x282px
>>29580015
Angel bunny is sapient as per the show so maybe they are more than just animals?

Look at cows who can talk but are basically pets/livestock. Not even counting that Bananahush can talk to animals so they must have a level of intelligence.
none of this matters anyways since this was a joke post to begin with
>>
>>29579800
What? I'm not saying they aren't self insert. I'm saying we don't want to insert as a pony specifically. Keep that TF shit out. Yes, it's still TF even if the character doesn't transform. If you're trying to force Anon into being a pony, it's still TF.
>>
>>29580050
>I'm saying we
Keep it consistent. Also, stop speaking like you represent everyone. While I'm not a big fan of Anonpone, I can appreciate stories being told from just a pony's perspective.
>>
>>29579838
>Anon's strategy for integration is way more successful than he thought it would be
>Ponyville's population explodes
>Male Changeling + Mare still equals a pony foal
>Big Mac's changeling waifu (monogamous, so she gets all of it) morphs into a queen from all the love
>The Apple Family Hive is born
>Bookhoers assembles a team of nerds
>Has a ton of foals with them since it's easy to stay inside while preggers and still work
>Alicorn love is powerful
>The Sparkle Hive is born
>Pinkie gets herself only the best male changeling, since it's hard to keep up with her
>She had enough love to care for everypony in town, and now they bear the brunt of it
>Her sisters move into town to share him, as is family tradition
>The Pie Hive is born
>Anon's own hive is enormous from the early start he got
>He's still friends with the mane six
>Flutters, Rarity, and RD are warming up to changeling stallions
>Soon there will be even more hives
>Anon forms the Changeling Confederacy behind closed doors
>Celestia may rule on paper, but Ponyville is now firmly changeling territory.
>>
>>29580059
Most people don't want to read about being a different species.
>>
>>29580016
Would girls in RGREqG still be weaker than boys?

I'd always thought that RGRE mares/women would see stallions/men as breeding studs; big and muscular, but not very bright compared to themselves. Teacher Anon would be filling in for Amazon Anon in this case by being a teacher.

>>29580020
He's the Anon Equestria High needs, not the one it deserves.
>>
>>29580042
THIS! True! Animal can understand us! let's take example, Snake and scorpion can sad and happy.
>>
>>29580063
Anon then herds the M6, converting the confederacy into a unified Empire. Chrysalis comes by and joins up as well.
>>
>>29580068
>>29580015
Work on your English.
>>
>>29579759
K. More RGRE it is.

>Although any changeling can get a pick-me-up from the liquid love founts around the hive, it's always infinitely more pleasurable getting love from the source.
>That means a direct lip-to-lip transfusion from the king himself.
>As Ponyville slowly comes to terms with living on top of a peaceful changeling hive, a few of the more chivalrous mares and the rare concerned stallion get their nerve back when they see changelings always trying to beg kisses out of the local human.
>It's not right, not proper, they think.
>What stallion would be okay with being used with no reward like that?
>The bugs have to be controlling him somehow, and it must be strong with how convincing it is.
>The same ponies completely miss him scoop up a 'Ling who hasn't even asked yet and happily liplock her until she's glowing pink with energy.
>>
>>29580064
So whenever a green switches to a pony's PoV, "most people" just skip all of it until it returns to Anon's perspective?
>>
>>29579445
I really really don't like how you can see her teeth through her cheek on the first one.
>>
File: Legend.jpg (29KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Legend.jpg
29KB, 700x350px
>>29580068
>Snake and scorpion
Snake have a husbando anon.

It's was about (You)

Oh and, say hello my little friends.
>>
>>29580086
being able to see through her cheek only makes my penis harder
>>
>>29580086
It's an acquired taste.
>>
>>29580075
>You feel like there's a joke here but it sails right over your head
>>
>>29580093
>Implying just because she's packing a gigantic throbbing spear of masculine sexuality doesn't mean she aint a proper lady
>All she needs from you anyway is some able hands and an eager mouth.
>Savoring that sweet, salty flesh, just before she erupts and coats you in her love
>>
>>29579605
You have to do it Anon, they'll feel left out and unloved if you don't.

Though they might get in on the "transforming into a cuter form" thing the others have figured out as the cheat code for daddy hugs.
>>
>>29580100
>>>/mcg/
>>>/trash/
>>
What did i get myself into?

>"He never even tried the lemon. he needs some C instead of the D"
>>
>>29579881
>Cadance illuminates her horn, and forcibly smashes every love bond between ponies and changelings, then floods every changeling with enough love that they simply splatter apart
>She even pays for the gooey cleanup
>Today was a 'Fuck insects' kind of day
>>
I'm going to come back and reread all these greentexts.
>>
File: 1393412349591.png (185KB, 945x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1393412349591.png
185KB, 945x1001px
I've always had a soft spot for changelings.

This thread is killing me.
>>
>>29578929
THAT GOOOOOOOD
>>
File: 1423427457490.gif (1MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1423427457490.gif
1MB, 420x315px
>>29580077
>changelings always trying to beg kisses out of the local human.
fuck thats adorable
>>
>>29579755
>Anon, through the magic of Love, ascends and becomes the human equivalent of an alicorn.
>Turns into immortal Elf
>Has trouble deciding if this is awesome or horrible.
>On the one hand, he's immortal and can do magic (and maybe even fly somehow if his suspicions are right)
>On the other, he's now a knife eared pretty boy.
>All his hair that wasn't on the top of his head is just gone and doesn't seem to be coming back.
>It would probably take a few decades to grow a decent beard now.
>He feels the need to start lifting because now he has skinny noodle arms (that are somehow just as strong as his old ones).
>>
>>29580184
>>On the one hand, he's immortal and can do magic (and maybe even fly somehow if his suspicions are right)
>>On the other, he's now a knife eared pretty boy.

On a relative scale, even if you're not a fan of elves, this is:
>Just had a billion bucks drop into your lap.
>One of them has a slight stain on it.
>>
>>29580214
But elves are tree-hugging cannibals
>>
>>29580184
>Anon, through the magic of Love, ascends and becomes the human equivalent of an alicorn.
>Turns into Eldritch Abomination
>Lovecraft was right, humans are terrifying.
>>
>>29580184
kek
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nalav2EQ5F1rprfgq.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nalav2EQ5F1rprfgq.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>29580225
Well, it WAS changeling love so it makes sense in a weird, cosmic sorta way.
>>
>>29580247
Anon Anon Anon
>>
>>29579755
Or
>Anons offspring bear his bottomless well of love and affection
>A whole hive mad up of lings that can produce an infinite amount of love for each other
>>
>>29580258
OH SHIT ITS A CLOSED FEEDBACK LOOP NOW

CHANGELINGS ARE GOING TO CONQUER THE UNIVERSE

YOUVE UPSET THE NATURAL ORDEEEEER
>>
>>29580080
No, because it's not you being that pony. It's insight into a non-Anon character. Anon is still the "you" in the story, even if the narration is temporarily changed.
>>
>>29580096
What joke? That some people suck at English?
>>
>>29580258
changeling space empire when?
>>
File: 1339972336898.jpg (179KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1339972336898.jpg
179KB, 1000x800px
>>29580310
NOW
>>
>>29580320
I didn't know how much I wanted spacepones until now.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 400x400px
>>29580320
>>
File: this is cannon.png (422KB, 530x561px) Image search: [Google]
this is cannon.png
422KB, 530x561px
>>29580337
>>
>>29579759
Then don't add it. Nobody cares about it anyways. Though I hoped we were over the "a prompt in RGRE must contain explicit RGRE in it, else the writer will surely forget what thread he is in" discussion before. Just because there was no >something something RGRE it doesn't mean there can't be.

Also l2r, >>29579346 >>29576167 have as explicit RGRE as you can get
>>
File: Multipass.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Multipass.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>29574043
This.
I always thought the "hoof spiders" thing was silly, doubly so for RGRE (because what self-respecting stallionizer of a mare would look at anything THAT phallic and think "spider" instead of "multi-penis"!)
>>
>>29580546
not all mares are perverts, anon.
>>
>>29568695

>Equestrian Knights

>Princesses are supposed to rescue Colts in Distress, that's just how things are done.

>Not so for the brave squire Shining Armor, who ends up rescuing Princess Cadence.
>After another knight had failed, Celestia herself was preparing to go fetch her Niece personally.
>Yet when the Sovereign of the Sun arrived, she found that the situation had already been resolved by her strangest knight, and his squire.

>Shiny and Cadence already knew each other, hard not to when they are both aristocrats living in Canterlot, but it was this incident which sparked off their relationship.
>>
>>29580583
Yes they are. They haven't evolved past their simple cavepony ancestors - they are either hungry or horny. So if you don't see her tail lifted, better make her a sandwich.
>>
>>29580597
YES
>>
>>
>>29580225
10/10 would read
>>
>>29579620
>Be defence cute.
>What?
>The king gave you that name and you're dam proud of it!
>Anyway, your ex queen just trotted in starring your king down.
>You are about to go full defence but Anon placed a hand on your back and gave you a calming look.
>"Well, well, well, I was wondering were all my changlings went." She says in her normal mean condensing tone.
>She looks over at the love fountain your king put up.
>She blows air through her nose.
>"Hm, quite a collection of love. Impressive." She says still looking at the love.
>You king smiles his sweet smile emitting his love.
>"Yes, my children and herd work really hard for it. You can take some if you want."
>The bitch glares over at him.
>"I will take it, all of it." She says doing >>29579620 pic.
>The entire room is flooded in something.
>Something you and your brothers and sisters pic up on instantly.
>Something YOUR king should never have to emit.
>Fear.
>Instantly you and the other guards are on her as per code PTS *Protect The Smile* states you should.
>She puts up barley any fight seeing as she doesn't run on NEARLY as much love as you and the other guards.
>While you and the others drag the false queen away, the real queen and five 'Snugglebugs' surround the king and run their area of code PTS and snuggle the king in safety until he falls asleep.
>>
>>29577766
>>29577744
CHECKED!
>>
>>29578307
Anon protects his kids with tactical cookie drop.
>>
>>29579404
so your saying its a Secret War?
>>
>>29579667
>that last one
hnnng, why must the hurt my heart?
>>
>>29580184
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
>>
>>29580002
Not unless Rebecca Cunningham counts.
>>
>>29580100
Would you look at that, the janitors will take you to trash now.
>>
>>29580221
Wrong, that is the Woodelves subspecies in the Elder Scrolls series. They are the cool ones. Everything else is progressive levels of shit.
>>
>>29580067
....fuck, I still want some RGREqGs. Anyone remember that story of Trixie and Sunset trying to rape Anon at camp Everfree when the three of them get in a committed relationship?
>>
>>29581093
Dark Elves from Elder Scrolls were elves that didn't suck, screw Fargoth.
>>
File: Tomb_Stalker.jpg (451KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb_Stalker.jpg
451KB, 1000x724px
>>29579667
>>29579614
>>29579590
"Daaaad! Little Timmy ate all the Love on Vat #2"
>>
File: v8yf3.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
v8yf3.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
>>29577604
I'll assume you're talking about FI?

In which case I should warn you that I'm pretty dead right now. It's been a while since I put out any content, but if you see my name over some green in the future it isn't unlikely that I'd be doing more FI. I won't make any promises about when, especially right now and especially cause it's ME, but I don't count the FI sequel being any less likely then any other thing I might write instead. In other words, I haven't forgotten about my baby, but as to when it'll be coming out? Soon™.
>>
>>29581202
Bless you dead-awesome-moar-ghouls.
>>
>>29579653
>Old changeling - still in disguise - smacks Anon
>A seemingly random assortment of ponies (some with little-to-no association with Anon) jump away from whatever they're doing, assault the "pony" who attacked Anon, and drag her away
>>
File: 02171277aa-1486954769932.gif (637KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
02171277aa-1486954769932.gif
637KB, 455x500px
>>29579667
yes
>>
>>29579746
That's why you negotiate peace with the princesses while you can. It would take decades and at least two generations of ponies to pass before changelings could walk the streets and receive love freely, but your bug children would survive once you passed.
>>
File: 1488128519403.gif (3MB, 226x175px) Image search: [Google]
1488128519403.gif
3MB, 226x175px
>>29579759
RGRE is an overall theme rather than a specific person or place, so any story written in this thread can be safely assumed to follow the theme of RGRE.
>>
>>29579881
>Cadence reveals that she was a changeling all along.
>>
>>29579995
Oh shit, I'd never thought of physical differences between real humans and EqG girls. I just thought it was stylistic drawing.
>>
File: 1433290175389.png (78KB, 899x861px) Image search: [Google]
1433290175389.png
78KB, 899x861px
>>29580077
>>
>>29580184
>All the hair that was on the top of his head is just gone and doesn't seem to be coming back.
>Baldy McElf

>>29580225
>Anon unlocks his inner shoggoth
>Goes full Tekili-li
I need it

>>29580276
Fuck the natural order.
The only reason we still keep nature around is because replacing it takes work.

>>29580289
Selfinsertfags pls go
Greentext can be so much more than you keep whining about limiting it to.

>>29580546
They can be both.
Spider penises
Penis spiders
Eight penises
Maybe more

>>29580597
>Anon is a frenshman
>Taunts equuish knigglets who come by his castle
>Collects artefacts of power secretly for the sole purpose of more taunting opportunities
>It feels so good for the farcical claims of "We've already got one" to be secretly actually true

>>29579620
I like this changeling design and want to reand and see more of it.

>>29580712
Giant bug zapper

>>29581202
Ghouls pls come back

>>29581491
>Anon is on fire
>Mare does not know whether to help or make joke about him being smoking hot
>He gets third degree burns and is in the horsepital for months
>>
>>29581483
I always imagined they were an artificial off-shoot of humans made to look more like ponies, with the giant head & eyes and the multi-colored skin, and all that.
>>
>>29581505
>ywn carry a tiny shimmy around in your shirt pocket
>>
>>29581505
ACTUAL SIZE
>>
>>29581509
>>29581513
Is tiny Shimmy for sexual?
>>
>>29581505
....do they have a stretching fetish?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>29581523
>>29581523
>>29581523
>>
>>29581521
Maybe?>>29581524
>>
File: back-hand her Dan Unslide.jpg (32KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
back-hand her Dan Unslide.jpg
32KB, 960x720px
>>29579653
>He backhands the closest one and shouts RACE WAR
>>
>>29580114
>Thinks they did to Anon and Ponyville what Chrysalis did to her
>Expects thanks from Anon
>He storms off leaving Equestria as a whole and joins up with Chrysalis
>Can't do shit cause all he knows is rage and that won't help
>Meets a relative of his queen, slowly finds that love he had for the changelings again
>Begins to fuel the whole empire as a whole
>So much so that he crushes Cadence and the Crystal Empire and sets up the Crystal Hive in a day
>>
>>29581093
I was talking about the elves in Dwarf Fortress, actually
>>
>>29580253
The fuck you want faggets?

Probably the worst eldritch god to summon. He hates everyone.
>>
>>29580546
Spider penises.
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.