[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they abuse spike so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: lolzy.jpg (42KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
lolzy.jpg
42KB, 600x564px
Spike did nothing wrong
>>
Tirek did nothing wrong
>>
File: thanks_meghan.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thanks_meghan.png
76KB, 500x500px
>>29566524
It's to mock his abuse by the original series.
>>
>>29566524
Just staying true to the series.
>>
>>29569497
Equestria Girls will never not be shit. This will forever mean that it is irredeemably garbage.
>>
>>29566524
To please Lord Smooze, duh.
>>
>>29566524
lol XD they said eye candy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29566524
because fuck spike, that's why.
>>
Spike abuse is very real and it's not a laughing matter. Please be aware of it and help prevent it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TbVFLFYX40
>>
remember when they let a cold blooded dragon sleep on a melting piece of ice, right after winter was wrapped up? Yeah me too. Spike is trash.
>>
File: 1487517261687.jpg (417KB, 1111x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1487517261687.jpg
417KB, 1111x1272px
>>29566524
The only good thing about Friendship is Shitcraft was the songs.

Prove me wrong.

Mentally Advanced had way better jokes.
>>
>>29571075
no wonder he acts more ridiculous as time goes on, he's regularly enduring blunt force cranial trauma
but god damn, spike is fucking strong, that retard strength is really working out for him
>1:58
pile of candy larger than his whole body, carried in one hand
>3:10
book larger than his body, lifted with heavy struggle, but dropped
essentially a log that's bigger than him
>3:20
book twice as wide as his torso, and thicker than his arm, carried with a bit of trouble
again, a fucking log bigger than his body
>3:46
bushel of apples, again as large as him, carried on his head
>4:05
lugging around chest as large as himself on his back without much trouble
>4:19
an entire car's worth of bags and at least one chest, rarity's stuff at that
>4:50
god damn that is a lot of nachos
he sets it down at 4:52 and it's literally as tall as him standing on twig's head
>5:04
big ass scale model of the entire town
(which might be good for future reference)
>5:09
he's able to stand up straight in a suit of diamond fucking armor (albiet, losing his balance soon after, but that's beside the point)
>5:11
that bag is stupidly dense looking, and he fucking chucks it on top of a massive pile of other bags

In summary, that drake's got mad gains
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.