[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Make Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 19

This is a thread for talking to each other about horse related shit and making friends. All topics are welcome about horse, but here are some good ones:

What is your favorite episode?
What is your favorite season/series?
What is your favorite fan project?
What is your favorite version of the show?

ALL ARE WELCOME.
>>
File: 1e702386cf-1486704627661.png (298KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1e702386cf-1486704627661.png
298KB, 500x500px
If you hold anything past season 2 to be canon you should kill yourself.
>>
fav-episode: The return of harmony2
fav-season: 4
fav-fanproject: Ponies the Anthology
gen 4 obviously kill all non hooves faggots
>>
>>29566370
>What is your favorite episode?
Crusaders of the Lost Mark. I sob like a mother at a wedding every time I watch it.
>What is your favorite season/series?
Season 5, with Season 2 just barely behind it
>What is your favorite fan project?
Oh man that's a really hard one. Maybe the music?
>What is your favorite version of the show?
...the one with ponies?

Also, who's your favorite pony? Glimmerfag here
>>
What is your favorite episode? Lesson Zero or Return of Harmony. Or Twilight's Kingdom.
What is your favorite season/series? 4
What is your favorite fan project? Well I've been working on making my OC in mugen for the past FIVE YEARS, HOLY FUCK WHEN WILL I FINISH THIS
What is your favorite version of the show? This MLP gen, before season 6. I hope s7 will be better.
>>
>>29566382
shitposting faggot
>>
>>29566375
Doesn't mean it isn't good.
>>
>>29566370
Episode: Crusaders of the lost mark
Season: 2
Fan Project: Drowning in Horseshoe videos
Version: The main g4 series, but honestly all the other gens and EqG have their charm for me
>>
>>29566478
How is anything I said shitposting?

>>29566489
Glad to see someone else likes COTLM
>>
File: Starlight 1.jpg (7KB, 190x246px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight 1.jpg
7KB, 190x246px
>>29566375
Return of Harmony is good. I like season 4, but I prefer season 5, Ponies the Anthology one and two are the best.

>>29566382
Hi Glimfag, you have pretty good tastes.

As for me I don't have a favorite episode, but I like season 5 the best. My favorite fan project was Ask Princess Molestia, and my favorite version of the show is the german and Japanese dub equally.
>>
>>29566370
I have a few but probably Party of One, I've rewatched that one the most.
5 or 2
AskPinkaminaDianePie. It died too soon, RIP casetterecorder.
The one where S6 is a spin-off series.
>>
File: conspiracyofone.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracyofone.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>29566518
Party of one is a good episode and is name after the offspring's conspiracy of one. I liked Pinkamina too and miss it. S6 was not very good except for a few good episodes. I hope season 7is better.
>>
File: winterwishes.jpg (80KB, 1134x640px) Image search: [Google]
winterwishes.jpg
80KB, 1134x640px
>>29566370
Sweet and Elite

Either S2 or S1

Cupcakes

The part of G3.5 that wasn't the Newborn shit
>>
File: tumblr_mjbdh4ci8u1r3l41yo3_500.gif (245KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjbdh4ci8u1r3l41yo3_500.gif
245KB, 500x245px
The 100th episode
I dunno, but honestly the best seasons were the first and second, maybe a bit of third. Past that the only episode I liked was the 100th, which became my favourite
hell I don't remember any, but possibly when /mlp/ gathered together and raided someplace. Remember those raids on early Legends of Equestria, and then when they went to SL and started visiting places. Good times
Pone, I hate EG
>>
>>29566370
>Episode
Damn, I can't choose. I don't remember much from the show anymore.
>Season
5, because it had the most humour.
>Fan Project
I don't follow any specific projects. I love all categories: stories, art, music, merch, etc.
>Version
This one, before S6.
>>
Who here is waiting to play Tails of Equestria?
Its supposed to come out soon and while I havent played p&p rpg in my life, I would love to have some fun with you guys.
>>
>>29566569
Are you me? There were parts of S6 I liked but it just felt like fanfiction and the end of S5 felt like a true finale, and as such I treat it as spinoff.
>>
>>29567229
I've been playing D&D for years so I'm not that hyped, but it still might be cool.
There's a discord for all /tg/-related horsefucker stuff https://discord.gg/sEbbST8
>>
>>29567264
The only time i have ever played D&D was to get nerd pussy.
>>
>>29566370

Suited For Success

Season 1

MAS and RDP

G4, duh

I miss the early days of this fandom; and show has changed and I think S7 is going to be a real sharp dive in quality, as opposed to the slow decline in S6. I will also say S6 and S5 had some good episodes
>>
File: Starlight Nervous.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Nervous.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>29567526
I have hope that season 7 will be good. However I don't want to get my hopes too high. Suited for Success is a pretty good episode.
>>
>>29566370
Lesson Zero
Season 2 or 5. I love both too much to pick.
Fighting is Magic before it got killed. ;_;
I think you're going to get a whole lot of G4 here.

I really hope S7 is good so the Anons that have their interest piqued by the movie don't have a shit season to leave off on.
>>
>>29567680
The biggest issue that will reflect poorly on S7 is the revolving door of writers we now have on the show. Everyone who wrote the episodes that pulled us in and strapped us to this ride is gone.

As for Suited for Success; it really shined a light on what made Rara best pony. What about you anon?
>>
File: MLP G1.gif (556KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
MLP G1.gif
556KB, 500x370px
>>29567720
Honestly I grew up with G1 MLP and I kind of prefer it to G4 though I said G4 earlier. but Generation 2 and 3 are god awful.
>>
File: Suited for Success.png (73KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Suited for Success.png
73KB, 250x141px
>>29567738
I think that it is good to give new writers a chance to shine, however that make the quality of the episodes uncertain. So I see what you mean, but I have hopes that we can have a new group of qualified writers. Also Suited for Success did make Rarity my favorite for like 2 years.
>>
>>29567772
This is really cute.
>>
>>29566370
No one in particular, i love most of all
I like all, but the newest are better (like 5 and 6)
Totally Legit Recap and Friendship is Witchcraft
G4 duh
>>
File: 1459729300439.gif (270KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1459729300439.gif
270KB, 594x594px
>>29567983
>Tripfag has shit opinions

I wish I was surprised
>>
File: 1482919916271.png (433KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482919916271.png
433KB, 500x500px
>>29568018
Thanks for the (You)
have a (You) too
>>
>>29566370
- lesson zero, slice of life
- season 5
- fallout equestria (both book and videogame) and Them's Fightin' Herds
- this one, 4 gen
>>
>>29566370
>Fav Ep.
"Putting Your Hoof Down." I know Fluttershy is out of character, but I always get a kick out of it. "It's About Time" is really funny too.
>Favorite Season
Probably 2, but I think 6 is pretty good.
>Favorite Fan Project
Probably Friendship is Witchcraft, by RD presents is good, and pony.mov is pretty funny.
>Favorite Version of Show
>implying I've seen anything but gen 4
>>
>>29566370
But I don't like friends. I like to stay in my room by myself and fap to horses.
>>
>>29568492
If Twilight Sparkle stayed in her room and fapped to humans we wouldn't have ponies to fap to. Get out a little Anon.
>>
Sonic Rainboom
Season 1
Rainbow Dash Presents
The one where the show ended after the season 3 finale.

So, what keeps you goons into this pony shit?
I still watch every episode but am disappointed as it slips further and further into something I don't enjoy. Direction changed in the show a long time ago and I think they lost a core component after Twilicorn. The main 6 outgrew Ponyville which took away the feeling of other cities being big and mysterious. They also started introducing a new character every week and having that character take the screne instead of the whoever of the main 6 was involved. There are still episodes I enjoy, but the number keeps getting lower every season.
>>
File: 1371681699289.png (183KB, 784x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1371681699289.png
183KB, 784x1019px
dragonshy and it's about time are tied
FiW
G4. EG is ok but I don't care to watch past the second movie. Shimsham is toptier though
>>
>>29568787
The only reason Im here after dropping the show is green and generals.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 116x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 116x144px
>>29568787
Honestly I will rarely watch episodes and I only post and lurk here seldom. Guys I have got off the ride and have nearly moved on. The only thing I stay for is fanart.
>>
>>29568878
>fag of the fandumb
>>
>>29568858

So who do you think a better character is for their redemption arcs, Glimmer or Shimmer?
>>
>>29570375
I think that the redemption arc range from awful to alright. Discords is the worst and shimmers is the best. Glimmers would probably be in the middle.
>>
>>29570512

With Discord, are you talking the entirety of season 4 and 5 or just the release and friendshipification of him in Keep Calm?
>>
File: Discord 1.jpg (7KB, 169x298px) Image search: [Google]
Discord 1.jpg
7KB, 169x298px
>>29570595
I am referring to everything after Keep Calm. Discord is constantly good, then evil, then not for the purpose of the conflict. Suddenly he is reformed and then he is suddenly not. I think they should have just made his reformation take a few seasons. For example Q in TNG becomes a better being over multiple seasons.
>>
>>29570665

I think there are plenty of Discord episodes that do well to show that he hasn't lost his playful spirit and sometimes dickish attitude. I didn't really see much of a problem with his change in season 4 but will agree that the finale with him just switching sides a bunch was not very good.
>>
>>29568158

What made season 5 stick out for you?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.