[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 139267469757.png (873KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
139267469757.png
873KB, 1280x960px
http://www.legendsofequestria.com/team

What the hell happened to these guys? It seems like they got a few more members on their team.
>>
>>29566109
Is this game any good?
>>
>>29566133
It's a chat room with no combat mechanic because the programmers/scripters are too dumb to implement it.
>>
>>29566152
The last time I played it, you could fight enemies in the Everfree Forest. I killed a bunch of Timberwolves and Cockatrice and then got killed by a Dragon. The combat was incredibly buggy and there was no XP, but, then, that's why it's still in beta.
>>
File: @#$.png (8KB, 192x214px) Image search: [Google]
@#$.png
8KB, 192x214px
this is still a thing?
>>
>>29566109
they are doing a limited access alpha right now.
>>
>>29566133
You can literally live your Equestrian sexual fantasies
>>
>>29566391
So it's just a fetish game?
>>
>>29566480
Well yes, if you like being a qt mare wearing socks in public
>>
>>29566206
I said no combat mechanic because it was so horridly laggy and anti-logical that I couldn't get it to work half the time.

Instead of clicking or pressing once for your attack, you had to enable an attack option and wait for it to load, which it never did.
I think you would click skills 1,2,3,4 and then click on the enemy to attack it(which never worked for me). So select your ability and then select/attack the enemy. Anti-logical as fuck. At least that's why I remember why I couldn't attack a fucking wasp in the everfree.
>>
>>29566391
>>29566480
>>29566482
You can't even get friendship points, you can't throw a party, you can't invite other people to form a team, you can't make a clan, you can barely whisper for help.
Can't bake cakes, can't make potions, can't learn magic spells, can't abuse Spike or your animal companion, can't help animal friends, can't tend to a garden, can't design or create dresses from a pre-established list, you can't do aerial tricks, can't move louds around, can't move the sun and moon, can't chat while you're fighting, it doesn't have an integrated voice chat, you can't interact with the objects and landscape around you, the camera is buggy, the engine and code is poorly optimized.
Can't play the piano, can't open/close a door, can't utilize a tool, can't pick up a basket, can't apple buck, can't eat an apple, your dance moves are useless,
And the use interface is insanely counterintuitive, courtesy of the average furfag/brony's autistic inverse-wired brains.

You can't do jackshit. Can't even jack off in public for crying out loud. Can't even write a fanfiction and deposit it in Twilight's library.

Also the ponies still control like RC cars. A+D keys only make you look in the left and right direction, you can't strafe.

The game is >>>/trash/ and the game makers refuse to stop being autistic.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>>29566681
>can't move louds around
Fuck I meant clouds.
>>
>>29566109
Is this shit approaching a beta any time soon? It's been in development since 2012.
>>
>>29566109
I hoped they would have made another open servers event like last summer's around January, but they did a limited access release instead. Fug, that weekend in July was really fun.
>>
>>29566391
I thought that's what Second Life was for. if that's even a thing still
>>
>>29568244
Second Life for some reason also has better gameplay and less lag.

I don't understand why they didn't just import the models from Second Life which have been available since Q2 2011 and instead felt the need to waste 4 years modelling some incredibly ugly sets of copy-pasted buildings.
>>
>>29567237
>>29566959
Thought they were gonna open the servers permanently sometime around now? I remember reading that they had started the limited access release back in December, but then I thought they were supposed to open it up to everyone after a month or two.
>>
>>29570037
>open the servers permanently
They've been saying it, yes, but I thought there would be time for another open servers weekend before that. When the one in July ended someone said the next would have been in January/February, shortly after the limited access one.
I'd rather have more frequent weekends than servers always open, though. It would give people something to look forward to, and avoid them burning themselves out by playing it for a month straight and then forgetting about it.
>>
>>29569304
>Second Life for some reason also has better gameplay and less lag.

A burn like that shouldn't be possible past the shores of Phlegethon
>>
>>29570747
>I'd rather have more frequent weekends than servers always open, though. It would give people something to look forward to, and avoid them burning themselves out by playing it for a month straight and then forgetting about it.
Fucking this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.