[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

90s Game Shows/MLP Crossover thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Okay, I admit, this is only because there's not really many generals where I can see myself posting these types of greens where people will want to see them.

Unless I went all around the board and dropped like... Rarijack temple one inside an AJ or Rarity gen. Twilight and the Princesses running through Double Dare's obstacle course in the Twi gen, etc etc.

I'm really just using this to shill stuff like the writefag that I am.

But, yes, I have this weird feeling where I want to see ponies run through 90's era game shows, especially stuff of a Nickelodeon type. This is for those kinds of things.

What 90s Game Shows could you see certain ponies doing?

For me, it's hard to see Fluttershy doing all that much in many of the Nick Game Shows, but the rest of the M6 seem like they have stuff that'll fit. Rainbow Dash doing GUTS, for example.
>>
>"Ya know, ah can't believe you're getting me ta do this, Rarity." AJ was standing in front of the white mare, the two of them wearing a red T-Shirt with a yellow jaguar logo on it.

>The white mare just waves a hoof daintly at her. "Oh, please. AJ, darling, it's not that big of a deal. I mean, it's just a temple, it's just a few easy puzzles. You have nothing to worry about." She takes a look behind the Orange apple mare at the temple. "Plus, if colts and fillies can do it, we should be able to do it."

>AJ shakes her head. "Ah just don't like puzzles, Rare."

>"Quiet, darling, it's almost showtime."

>A brown pegasus stallion with a short light brown, almost orangish mane, with a specific pendant cutie mark walks up to the two with a microphone. The two mares had yellow helmets on, AJ wearing her cowboy hat over her helmet. He speaks to the two. "Hello there, I'm your host Keen Fog, and the two of you are about to enter Olmec's temple. As you know, the Moonstone Necklace of Nightmare Moon is inside the Mineshaft of the temple, and Olmec is going to tell you how to get through."
>>
>>29562617
>A giant stone pony head opens it's mouth as it begins to speak. "You could head up to the Room of the Three Sirens, press on the tongue to head forth to the Pit of Despair, where you can either go one of three paths, which includes going up to the Observatory. Spin the sundial to procede to the next room, which is The Room of Golden Idols, where unlike previous shows, the objective is to not hug them, but to put your hooves on top of the correct idols head to advance. Head to the left and you'll see the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Completely assemble the Statue of the Silver Monkey and head to the left into The Torch Room, where you take a torch and put it into the correct torch holder. Alternatively, you could head down into the Mine Shaft, and bust through the wall to enter The Tomb of the Ancient Princesses. Find the key in the sarcophagus and then head into The Treacherous Swamp. Slink through the Swamp and you cound enter the Throne of The Pretender. Sit down on the throne and you could open the doors back to the Pit of Despair, where you can enter through the Cave of Sighs, and then back through the temple gate to claim your reward. You won two pendants during the temple games, which one of you is going to go first."

>Rarity waves a hoof. "I will darling."

>"VERY WELL, RARITY."
>>
>>29562625
>AJ looks at Rarity like she's crazy or something, meanwhile Fog interrupts. "The two of you have won two pendants total, so both of you get one. Now, temple guards are actually protecting three specific rooms in the temple, if you're caught, you can trade your pendant for an extra life and go on, but if you're caught without a pendant, it'll be Applejack's turn to try her luck. Since you got it this far, your prize actually is some nice new sneakers for your hooves. If you can collect the artifact before three minutes is up, you get this video of the broadway play Hinny of the Hills. If you can get the artifact and bring it back here within three minutes, you win the artifact, and a Three Day Stay in Manehattan inside the Manehattan Suites Penthouse room, a full day at a spa, and even a five star chef will come cook for you, plus, the two of you will get each get a five thousand bits."

>Rarity's eyes are sparkling with want as she is now in full ready position, waiting for Olmec to finish lowering his gate. AJ blinks, "Oh boy, she's really wantin this. Ah hope she can get pretty far."

>Fog speaks again. "Can I get three minutes on the clock?" The timer with three minutes comes down as he turns to Rarity. "Are you ready.... get set... GO!"

>Rarity quickly dashes through the temple gate, heading up into the room of the three sirens. She presses down on the the Aria statue's tongue, nothing happens. She presses a hoof down on Adagio's tongue, nothing happens. She finally presses on Sonata's tongue and the door to the next room opens, and she ducks a random flying taco, while dashing through to the next room.
>>
>>29562633
>She jumps down into the Pit of Despair, sending packing peanuts flying everywhere, pulling herself up the opposite wall, to hit a button to open a door. She pulls herself up and heads inside, determined to win her prize.

>The path heads up into the Observatory, to which Rarity reaches for the Sundial, but a Temple Guard bursts out of nowhere, jumping at her. The white mare screams at the top of her lungs, causing the temple guard to hold his ears a bit. Rarity blushes in embarrassment for getting so scared and shakily hands him her pendant, causing him to leave the room. She reaches up and spins the sundial, causing the door going west to open.

>Entering the room of the Golden Idols, her eyes glitter as she tries to yank one of the golden idols and take it with her.

>Applejack yells at her, "Gosh dern it Rare, ya ain't supposed to take the idols!"

>Rarity actually presses down on the one she's trying to pull, which opens the next room to the west. She does give up and head into the next room.

>She goes into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey and instantly a temple guard jumps out in front of Rarity, grabbing her and dragging her offscreen, all while Rarity just screams at the top of her lungs, flailing. "No, no, not in this room! Anywhere but this room! Please, darling!"

>Applejack makes her way into the temple, running through the previous rooms, using a rope to swing across the pit of despair, running through the Observatory, the Room of the Golden Idols, and then she reaches The Shrine of the Silver Monkey. There's about a minute thirty left.
>>
>>29562640
>She collects all the pieces and puts them together wrong. She shuffles them and tries again, a swing and another miss. She's doing this so bad, she's not even using the base as the base. Panicking, she just continues to shuffle the pieces around.

>Rarity's back next to Fog as she yells up at her. "What are you doing, just put it together!"

>AJ yells back down. "I'm putting this thing together, don't ya dare make fun of me!"

>Rarity yells up. "It's three pieces, AJ, Base, then body, then head! It's not that hard!"

>AJ blinks as she looks at the three pieces. "Which one's the base?"

>Rarity facehooves and yells. "What do you think?!"

>AJ picks up the pieces, and just slams them down. "Don't ya be making fun of me! You're the one that got themselves captured by a temple guard!"

>AJ just keeps slamming the pieces randomly together, and eventually ends up putting the Silver Monkey in the right order. The only downside is that she has forty seconds.

>The orange mare dashes into the Torch Room, quickly jumping into the elevator, riding it down into the mineshaft. She has thirty seconds remaining as she jumps out and grabs the Moonstone Necklace, quickly smashing through the wall, running through the Tomb of the Ancient Kings.

>Rarity's just screaming at the top of her lungs. "You can do it, Darling!"
>>
>>29562645
>Twenty Two Seconds, she's running through The Swamp, almost tripping, but somehow finds her way around and through to the Throne of the Pretender.

>The Apple Horse jumps, completely clearing the throne as she slides through to the pit of despair, ten seconds left.

>Nine... Eight... Seven, she takes the bottom path and enters the Cave of Sighs. Six, Five, she rolls down the caves, hitting the ground with a thud. Four... three. She pushes herself back up and quickly dashes to Rarity and Fog. Two, One, she crosses the finish line with one second remaining! Rarity is freaking out and celebrating wildly for a moment, before stopping her celebration, slowly putting her hooves down, giving a light chuckle. "Good job, AJ."

>"You two did a fantastic job, that was an amazing temple run. You've won everything, the sneakers, the video of Hinny of the Hills, the Moonstone Necklace, and the Canterlot Trip! Congratuations the two of you. For those watching at home, I'm Keen Fog, and I'll see you next time on the Legends of the Hidden Temple!"
>>
No thoughts? I'm a bit disappointed.
>>
>>29562612
I feel like I should know what this is referencing but can't place it.

also are they suppose to be adults here, or still children?
>>
>>29564021
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Was on Discovery Kids before that became the Hub, which became...you know.
>>
>>29564021
They're same age as they would be on the show.

Because the Temple is some scary stressful shit.
>>
File: 200% Glad.png (907KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
200% Glad.png
907KB, 600x884px
>>29562612
This isn't a terrible idea, have a bump.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.