[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frostbitten (CYOA) #19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: Dark.png (346KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.png
346KB, 1000x1000px
https://www.anonpone.com/frostbitten/

Turning away from the depressing truth about the lack of times you've felt content, you turn to Misty.
“So I guess we'll be heading out soon, huh?”
>Mhmm.
Her eyes widen realization comes over her, and she turns to Wallace.
>Oh, sorry, I'm sure we would've let you come too, but the coats were pretty expensive, and I assumed you'd be busy.
>That's what everyone else thinks, I imagine. No offence taken. Misty, is it?
She nods.
>Right. Misty. It's fine, really. I hate the cold anyways. Always have.
“I get that feeling. Anyway, apparently you know a lot about boats and stuff?”
He sighs. He almost seems disappointed that you asked.
>Yeah, I know about boats. I know a way we could sail right out of here if there wasn't a grid surrounding this entire place. But of course you know that already, that's what makes me special. Any old lout can use a damn boat but oh, it's Wallace that's gotta know how to get us through.
He stays silent for a while before continuing.
>Nevermind me. I know how to maybe get us out of here but I know for a fact we won't get anything I want done completed in this storm, so it's useless info right now.
“So, what should we do now?”
>I don't know. Go out in the storm? Stay here and sleep? Do whatever you want. Your circadian rhythm is going to loath you soon enough, so better get things done while you still feel the need. This storm is going to be here for a while, and it'll do more to your psyche than make your seasonal depression kick in.
“...I understand.”
You all sit in silence for a couple minutes before Misty looks over to you.
>Well?
“Well what?”
>What are we doin', Chance?
>>
>>29559033
Ask Wallace where he found the stone.
We did promise the medical mare to look for her husband, and he's only an hour away from here.
>>
>>29559346
“Well, first of all, where did you get that stone, Wallace?”
>An oddities shop up top was selling it. The pony running the store had no idea what it was. What it held inside. But I did. Who would think such power could come from an oddly colored stone? No pony would suspect a thing. It was cheap, so I bought it.
“They really didn't know?”
>Not a lot of ponies know much about relics, which is odd considering how much of an impact they have around the world. You'd be surprised how powerful they are. There was even an island far to the east that was shattered into pieces. Presumably because of one very powerful relic. It's something that keeps me up at night with my eyes glued to the ceiling. Shouldn't affect me that much, but it does.
“Geez... Let's hope this place doesn't have the same fate while we're still here. Anyway, we did promise a medical mare that we'd find her husband, and apparently our first clue to finding him is only an hour away. Think we have time to do that?”
>We got all the time in the world. Shall we head out soon?
>>
>>29559507
Well, I guess we'll be off. Let's try to hurry.
>>
>>29559507
Lets tell him about the sailling path we think is survivable.
>>
>>29559507
>There was even an island far to the east that was shattered into pieces.
How far to the east, and how big an island are we talking?
The east, that's where we came from, right?

I'm hesitant about telling Wallace that we'll try to keep him company. We've been doing lots of promises to a lot of ponies, lately. I'm starting to really get the feeling that we can't help everyone.
Not to mention that Pete told us to be careful around him. Not that I trust Peter too much, but you never know.
>>
>>29559727
>>29559825
>>29559836

[1/2]

“Well first off, Wallace, how far to the east was this island, and how big was it?”
>Far enough to the east that you can't see it from the shore of this place. It's one of the most remote islands on this planet, and not many ponies visit there. It was about three times as big as this city. I read in a book about it that long ago, before the incident, It was quite beautiful. Cherry blossom trees were everywhere, and all of the locals were quite nice. And that was only one part of the island, supposedly. Now, the island is shrouded in a dark cloud. Only one small, sheltered village remains, constantly having to wear gas masks to keep the fog out of their systems. The village is built on only one part of the island that was shattered, there's quite a bit more, but nobody bothers exploring it.
“Why's that?”
>Maybe it's out of fear for what lurks there currently, or respect for the ones who once lived there. Nobody knows exactly what happened to it. Some say and evil grew underground until it burst out. Others believe it's due to a catastrophic natural disaster. But there's no ponies left alive to ask. Even the ones who live there now came after the island's destruction, so I suppose we'll never know exactly what happened. If I can find it, I'll lend you the book if you want. An interesting read, it is.
It was more of a question out of curiosity, you know that if the lighthouse is north from here, and Misty's place is in the opposite direction, the Asylum must be to the south.
>>
>>29560065
“That really is interesting, I'll think about your offer. In any case, there's a path directly to the south of here that we might think is unguarded, but it's on the other side of the ice wall, through tunnel Misty made.”
>I suppose you'll have to show me it when you have the time, and when this storm subsides.
“Mhmm. But I guess we should head off rather soon. Let's try to hurry, I don't really want to freeze out there.”
Misty stands on her hooves.
>Let's go, then.
After a quick wardrobe change, you get fitted up in some of the comfiest and warmest clothing you've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.
So snug. So comfy. It even had little hoof mittens.
>You ready, Chance, Or do you have anything else to ask?
>>
>>29560079
Let's go. We got clues to find.
>>
>>29560079
Just one question... You ready?
>>
>>29560329
>>29560476

[1/2]

“One last question... Are you ready?”
>Chance.
She smiles.
>I'm always ready.
“Good. Let's go.”
After you two say your goodbyes to Wallace, you get to the top of the staircase and out to the main door of the prison. You notice a giant metal door has replaced the normal double doors. Thankfully, it looks like it can be opened still. Both you and Misty put your goggles on, and your hoods up. Once you know for a fact you're ready, you firmly grasp the handle on the right side of the metal door and move it as forcefully as you can to the left.
A wave of freezing cold air hits your body as your eyes are hit with pure whiteness. It immediately makes your muscles tense up. Sure, it was manageable only because of the coats, but damn was it still affecting you. The wind was howling outside, moving at an incredible speed. Visibility was as low as your will to be out there any more than you have to.
“Out we go!”
You force yourself out the door, Misty trailing behind and closing the door behind you. This weather was ruthless. You feel tired already, and that's not even speaking of the pure white surrounding you. It hurt your eyes to even look at. But, roughly, you know what direction to head in. So you trudge through it.
There's already a sizable amount of snow on the ground. Enough to notice, but not enough to make it a hassle. And luckily enough, the wind is going in the direction you're travelling, so you won't have freezing winds in your face the entire trip there. You turn back and try to yell to Misty over the howling winds.
“You okay?!”
>Yeah! Let's just go!
“Rodger that!”
>What?!
“I said Rodger that!!”
>Kay!
>>
>>29560690
Everything hurts, but you at least feel a little bit safer with her here.
Instead of sticking to the shoreline, you start to explore moreso inland, in the suburbs area right next to what you remember is the giant black fog covering the middle of the city. You'd like to avoid it as much as possible for now. Most of the houses in this area are nothing more than a pile or rubble, and even the houses that aren't you assume are empty. You've really no time for dilly dallying when a mare's husband is on the line.
You really can't imagine losing someone like that. Bonds like that shouldn't be broken. You couldn't imagine what you'd do if you lost Misty, and the fact that the medical mare has already given up hope really puts into perspective how broken up she must be right now.
...You never even asked for her name....
>Chance!
“Yeah?!”
>Is that it?!
You look to where she's pointing. There's a large silhouette in the distance, and walking closer reveals a large 3 storey building with a red cross above the front door. All of the windows that you can see have bars on them.
“Must be!”
The two of you walk up to the front door, but it seems to be chained shut. How someone hasn't opened this place up by now is beyond you. Maybe the chains were put there recently? Hard to tell with the hectic weather in your face.
“Well, shit. What do we do now?”
>We could try to break it open, but there might be another way in somewhere. What do you think?
>>
>>29560698
Let's look around there place.
>>
>>29560924

[1/2]

“Let's look around this place first. Don't wanna make any unnecessary noise.”
>Alrighty!
Beginning to look around the building, you begin to think about the fact that every single window is barred. That not only tells you that they desperately wanted to keep something either in or out, but it also tells you that there's no alternative routes of escaping this place if things go south. You're hoping it won't get that bad, but the last time you had that kind of hope you almost got a chainsaw in your neck.
You shudder thinking back to that. That, among all things, has been relatively normal compared to the monstrosities you face nowadays. Will the monsters you face now also become normal once you find something even worse to be afraid of? You hope not.
Making your way to the back end of the building, you spot a faded blue metal door with the words “Staff Only” on it.
>Oooh, we get to be ruffians again!
“It's only illegal if you get caught, right?”
>Right you are.
Despite the attitude you have painted on yourself, you're not too thrilled to be back in another hospital. But a promise is a promise. With freezing hooves, you push the door open, the metallic squealing being no doubt muffled by the fierce winds. Misty follows in behind you, closing the door firmly shut. Breathing a sigh of relief, you take your goggles off your eyes and leave them to hang off your neck, Misty doing the same. The floor feels a bit damp, but you ignore it. Somehow the electricity still works, the halls being lit quite well, if flickering a lot. You look to your right and spy an elevator shaft, it's doors pried open to reveal the empty shaft, not a single elevator in sight. That would make things too easy, wouldn't it. You look to your right and... it hits you.
>>
>>29561303
It hits you with the force of a train. The smell of rot. The wetness on the floor. Something you hadn't payed much attention to initially.
>...Oh no...
You hadn't noticed it before, but you remember the feeling this feeling before. In a certain bathroom in a certain decrepit building some days ago. The words “tear it out” force themselves into your head. You look to the floor to see a thick layer of light yellow mould covering it's entirety. The ceiling, dripping with water just as before. Tiny splatters of blood paint the walls of the hallway, said hallway ending in a brown wooden door. A drawing, painted in blood, is upon it's surface. It looked like the skull of a pony with large goat horns on it's head.
You feel sick. You want to leave already.
The only other thing of note is another hallway in the middle of this one that branches off deeper into the building. The contents of the other hallway are beyond your vision.
>>
>>29561310
Weapons out. Let's check the door. Get ready to bail the moment a monster shows up.
>>
>>29561644
You whisper to Misty.
“Weapons out. We're gonna check the door but we're bailing the moment we see danger. Alright?”
>Yeah...
You unsheathe your sword as quietly as possible as misty slowly brings out her pistol. You had a feeling things were going to get ugly, but you never expected something like this.
Slowly you make your way across the hallway, feeling sick the entire way through. You pass the other hallway and take a glimpse into it. At the very end of the hallway, a couple meters away, is a pony with the same yellow mould all over itself. The part of the hallway around it seems to have the highest concentration of the mould, some of it growing to the ceiling. It seems to be missing it's mane and tail, and is crouched over, motionless. You really don't want to deal with it, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything threatening, so you ignore it.
Slowly making your way to the door, you inspect the mark on it closer, but it doesn't yield any information you didn't already know about it. With your hooves shaking and teeth chattering, you open the door slowly.
Inside, it seems you were wrong. This room had the highest amount of mould. It was growing on every surface in the room save for one metal bloodstained medical gurney in the middle of the room, surrounded by tables with surgical equipment on them. On the floor lining the walls of the room are skulls of ponies made out of the same substance covering the room. You look at a whiteboard hanging on the other side of the room. It has some lettering written on it's surface.
“LET THIS BE A LESSON TO THE RESIDENTS OF THIS PUTRID ESTABLISHMENT. DECAY WILL BE THE PATH TO ASCENSION.
THE CARRIERS OF ENLIGHTENMENT WILL CLEANSE YOUR BASTARDIZED SOULS WITH PURITY.
ANY WHO RESIST WILL BE BROUGHT WITH US TO LEARN THE TRUTH.
IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD”
...All you came here for was to look for the husband who went missing.
Something tells you it's going to be more complicated than that.
>>
I'm done for today. Thanks for playing.
I remember being asked about a Q&A type of thing. I'm up for that whenever.
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>29561883
I'm not sure I have words for this shit. When in doubt, attempt humor.

W-well it seems they have a mold problem with the building, heh...

If we're going to proceed I say we immediately shoot the body and make sure it's dead with a clear path to run outside if it gets hairy. Ask Misty if she is ok with continuing. We don't need her pushing her limit because of our stupid decisions.
>>
>>29561883
I don't suppose we can identify that pony in the hallway in any way. Can we make out his mark, or is it covered by the mold? Is it a stallion?

It looks like there's been some surgery recently done here.
>LET THIS BE A LESSON
Was there supposed to be a corpse on the gurney? Are there blood trails? Where did the body(ies) go? Do they just dump the bodies here to decay, and put the skulls aside? Do they put parasites in pony bodies?
Is there someone alive here? We might wanna watch that guy in the hallway while we're on this floor. Are there stairs somewhere, or is it just the two hallways and the elevator shaft?
>>
If there's enough people willing to play I could run a bit earlier than usual.
>>
>>29562613
>>29564892
“I-I guess they have a mold problem in the building...”
Your vain attempt at humour falls flat. It isn't your day. You look to Misty with a concerned look on your face.
“Misty, are you alright with going on? I don't want to, like, push you to your limit because of my stupid decisions.”
>I'll be fine, Chance. Let's just focus on finding that pony for now.
“You sure?”
>Yeah, if I have a problem I'll talk to you about it when we're not doing this, alright?
“Alright...”
Looking around the room, you try to keep an eye out for clues. First looking at the gurney, you can see a large amount of blood is stained there, covering almost the entirety of it's surface. Maybe a corpse was here before? If it's supposed to be here, where did it go? There doesn't seem to be any blood trails to signify where they went. You examine the skulls around the room, and find that they aren't actual mold covered skulls, but skulls made of the mold itself. You didn't feel like putting your face any closer to the floor than you needed to, though. Maybe there's something beyond that pony in the hallway? If there are stairs to the other floors, they're behind it.
“Keep your pistol out. We're gonna go check on that guy in the hallway.”
Slowly, you trot softly out of the room and to the intersection of the hallways. The pony is still there, crouched over, motionless. Maybe it's waiting.
“I was thinking about shooting it to make sure it's not dead, but I'm not sure if I should.”
>I don't know, Chance. I'd like to avoid conflict if possible, so shooting it might make it angry. Then again if, we shoot it now, we'll get the jump on it if it's hostile to begin with... You decide, I've never been good with this kind of stuff.
>>
>>29566476
I would rather deal with it now then have it surprise us later. Try to communicate with it before we try to kill it.
>>
>>29566476
I still don't want to take the life of someone who didn't even threaten me.
Then again, what kind of life this guy might have, I'm not sure I want to even know. Let's attempt communication, but make sure we have the exit in sight at the same time.
We can have both the exit and the pony in sight, right? Is it just two hallways?
>>
>>29567034
>>29567122
“Let's try to communicate with it first before we go shooting it, I'd hate to take the life of something that didn't even threaten me. It'd be a bad surprise for later if it turned out to be bad, though. So let's deal with it now. Keep the pony and the exit in sight, we don't know what could happen.”
>Alright. Be careful, Chance.
Not wanting to make a lot of noise, you creep quietly down the hallway until you're halfway between the mold pony and Misty. You take a deep breath and call out to it.
“Hello? Are you alright?”
A muffled sound comes from it. What's that twitching, is it still alive?! Something comes over you and you rush towards the slouching figure. Closer inspection reveals it to be a stallion who is completely encased in the mold. You can't make out any of his features besides the little bit of blue eyes that you can see through the mold.
“Hello? Can you understand me?!”
He tries his best to nod it's head. It looks like he's trying to open his mouth but the mold is making it difficult for him to speak. He's only able to make muffled, panicked noises.
>>
>>29567263
Try to cut him out. Hope it's the husband.
>>
>>29567263
Try to scrape away some of the mold. Misty, I think we found our stallion.
>>
>>29567263
Tell him we're going to try to get the mold off, so he doesn't freak out from the contact, since I don't think he can see us. Is he in pain right now? Can he move his hoof, count from 1 to 5 to indicate his level of pain?
Does he know if there is someone else here? How many, how close?
I'm betting he won't even be in shape to get out of this place. We would need to find some kind of coat. How many days has he been here for?
Just to be sure he's our guy, does he know a mare who sells medicine back in town?
>>
>>29567331
>>29567336
>>29567513
“Misty, I think we found him! Get something sharp and help me cut him out please!”
>On it.
The stallion shakes as you turn back to him.
“It's going to be alright, we're gonna get you outta this mold. Now, hold very still.”
With your sword up to the area around his mouth, you slowly drag the blade across it until it's cleanly cut. The unnamed stallion gasps for air. He's breathing very erratically.
“Are you in pain?”
He nods.
“Can you move at all?”
He shakes his head.
“Is there anyone else here?”
He hesitates, nods, but then shakes his head again, faster this time.
“How long have you been here?”
>Please just get me out of here.
-he manages to stutter out.
“Please calm down, everything's going to be okay, just one more que-”
Just as you're about to finish that sentence, the blood-curdling scream of a young mare erupts from down the hallway.
>D-Don't trust it... Don't...
Misty storms into the hall and in seconds is next to the stallion, trying her best to cut him loose.
>I got a scalpel, what on earth was that?
Another scream. This time screaming for help. The stallion speaks to you in a harsh tone through gritted teeth.
>Kill me and leave or stay quiet if you want to live.
The screaming continues to get closer.
>>
>>29567777 (nice quads)
>Kill me and leave or stay quiet
Is it
(kill me and leave) or (stay quiet)
or
(kill me) and (leave or stay quiet)
>>
>>29567866
1st one, most likely.
>>
>>29567777
Whisper to Misty and tell her to keep cutting we'watch her back. Have our gun at the ready.
>>
>>29567900
In hindsight it was a stupid question to ask, especially since we have no intention to kill him.
Let's hide in the shadows, be ready to shoot that thing into oblivion if it comes too close to us, but otherwise not a noise. Avoid eye contact.
Does this guy know that thing?
>>
>>29567969
>>29567980
You whisper to Misty.
“Keep cutting and shoot that thing to oblivion if it gets too close, but don't make a sound.”
You then turn to the stallion.
“You know what that thing is?”
>I know it'll kill you or worse if you don't shut up. Then you'll be the one screaming.
Another shriek too close for comfort.
You decide to take the pony's advice and shut up, Misty doing the same. Fleshy hoofsteps begin to make their way toward you, and soon enough the pony comes into full view. And it is not what you were expecting to see. You begin to slowly and silently hyperventilate as the hair on your neck stands on end.
It seems to have the body of a normal mare, but walking on it's back legs bipedally with limbs stretched out proportionally so the skin looked taut and rigid. Mold seemingly grew from every part of it's body except for it's left front leg, which has been replaced by a giant black steel cylinder. The end of which was stained with blood. With the combination of it walking on it's back legs, combined with it's elongated proportions, it stood almost as tall as the hallway itself. Twice as tall as you. The screaming erupted from it's eyeless, toothless head, but the mouth remained motionless as if it didn't scream at all. It's almost as if it was once a horribly deformed corpse, but something has reanimated it from the inside.
It stares at you with it's dark, soulless eye sockets. It doesn't seem to notice you're there. Perhaps it's blind, which would make what the stallion said have a lot more context.
It stands there silently and motionless. Mold and pus leaking from it's slack mouth. As if it's waiting for something to happen.
>>
>>29568280
Not much we can do anyway. It's blocking the hallway.
Take a slow breath. Don't move.
>>
>>29568366
Daring not to move a muscle, breathe too loud or say a word, you stay as silent and still as you possibly can, the ponies around you doing much the same. The monstrosity slowly makes its way over to the encased stallion, looking down at him. How does it know he's there but not us? It lowers it's head down to his as the stallion begins to breathe heavily, making whimpering noises. It stays there for a good half minute, staring at his shaking form. It then raises up it's metal hoof right above his body.
Fuck, fuck, fu-
You hear a gasp from Misty followed by three gunshots. Two of the shots hit the monster's head, one hit the wall behind it. The hulking beast lurches back, expelling a multitude of yellow fluids from it's mouth and letting out an otherworldly high pitched screech. It falls on it's back, and begins to scramble to get back on it's hooves again. You've only got a short amount of time to do anything before it gets back up again.
>>
>>29568585
It can probably sense the mold.
Our guy can't move by himself yet. Go cut the metal arm from that thing, while Misty should try to pry the stallion out of here. Then carry him if needed/possible. Ask what his name is, so that if we can't save him, we at least get to know who he was.
If we can't get him out of the mold before the thing gets back up, aim for the neck. Avoid contact with the mouth and all those leaky liquids.
I don't know how he's going to survive in the cold outside if we try to bring him back right now. It's far fetched, but maybe the mold can serve as some kind of coat?
I'd suggest breaking the front door to go get a real coat, but if there are more of those things inside the hospital, then the lock was probably here to keep them inside, and we clearly don't want them out.
>>
>>29568585
>>29568824
I don't think going for the metal hoof is a good idea, since it we risk it just outright blocking our attack.
Go for a hindleg instead so it can't walk bipedally. That way the metal limb is just going to weigh it down.
>>
>>29568824
>>29569019
“Misty, pry him out of there!”
She does so, rushing over to him and pulling as hard as she can. You, on the other hand, gallop to one of the monster's legs. You take your sword and raise it up high before swinging it down as hard as possible on the flesh. It cuts deep into the leg, almost splitting it in half. The creature wails in pain and begins to make gurgling noises. You stray away from where you were standing just in time to miss a giant piece of mold that the creature vomited from it's mouth. You move over to it's head to try to slice at the neck but the monster raises it's non-metal arm and strikes you right in the mouth, sending you reeling backwards and dislodging the sword from your mouth and onto the floor.
You try to recover from the hit, but you instantly feel like you're about to hurl. The creature begins to slowly crawl it's way towards you, fluids dripping out it's mouth like a waterfall. The faint sound of mechanical whirring begins deep from inside it. Your vision is blurring. You look over to your left. Misty almost has that stallion free... but you get the feeling if you don't do something soon you might not live to see him reunite with his wife.
>>
>>29569248
Shoot the damn thing!
>>
>>29569248
Kite it away from them and tell Misty to shoot it. As soon as it looks towards them go for a backstab.
>>
>>29569248
>mechanical whirring
Is it going to shoot bullets now? Get out of the way, somehow. Roll away.
Can we stand up?
>>
>>29569274
>>29569360
>>29569389
“Misty!!”
The whirring halts. It lifts it's gigantic metal arm up and pulls it back, surely about to turn your head into nothing more than a neck. You close your eyes before you hear yourself scream at Misty, even though you didn't move a muscle in your mouth. Countless gunshots ring through the air as Misty's name is screamed by the facsimile of your voice over and over again. When you finally open your eyes back up, you see the creature slowly crawling towards Misty. Without even thinking, you stumble over to your sword and pick it up with your mouth. It hurts like hell. It never felt this heavy before. No matter. You crawl towards the back of the thing threatening Misty. Even with all the crystals she's shooting, it persists. The monster is still screaming in your voice, but it doesn't even notice that the owner of the voice it's replicating is right behind it.
“Get away from her!”
With a pained grunt, you lift yourself up on your hooves. In one swift motion, you puncture the sword through it's backside, sliding it all the way through it's body and out the other side. It's real voice rears it's ugly head for the last time, it's screams piercing your ears as it shakes you and the sword off of it's back. It swings it's arms around erratically for a minute before eventually falling to the floor, motionless.
...It's still yelling Misty's name in your voice. Misty holsters her pistol, her entire body shaking. She walks up to the creature's head.
>Misty!
>Misty!
>Misty!
>Mi-
The voice cuts off as she smashes her hoof down on it's skull, creating a crackling sound as it fractures. It leaves her looking down at it's skull with a mix of fear and hatred.
Misty looks over to the stallion and asks him something in a shaky voice.
>Why was it screaming my name in his voice?
>They record and play back the last words of the last victim they kill...
>>
>>29569588
I'M DEAD?!?
>>
>>29569588
Hugs. Now.
Let's not stay here for too long, though. We need some healing.
Can the stallion bear the cold outside? What's his name?
>>
>>29569588
Who turns ponies into murdering machines like that? Or are they also ponies that got turned from the corruption?
>>
>>29569718
>Or are they also ponies that got turned from the corruption?
Considering there was a mechanical recorder inside of that thing, I'm guessing not.
It's probably a group of fanatics trying to enlighten the ponies and cleansing them through decay. It's fairly obvious from the message on the whiteboard.
What I'm worried about is the part where they say "IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD". I'm afraid they'll be doing some kind of reality-altering trickery, like what we've faced at the lighthouse.
>>
>>29569588
Check ourselves over. Hug Misty and thank her.

>>29569649
Also this first because that's funny.
>>
>>29569998
>Also this first because that's funny.
No. Maybe later, but not now.
>>
>>29569945
We also saw the mold in that bathroom together with the TEAR IT OUT, which worked against the corrupted so far.
>>
>>29570051
Nigga our only reliable companion, who trusts us more than anything else in the world and cares deeply about us, she just had a gigantic abomination almost kill us, and yell our cries for help in her face repeatedly until she had to crush it with her bare hooves
If you think you're being witty by saying "olol im ded" let me tell you, you're not getting any laughs, only a punch in the face from a teary mare
>>
>>29570020
Well yeah, honestly that's creepy as fuck. Still kinda want Chance to joke with it somehow.
>>
>>29570131
Why would she punch us for thinking we are dead? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29570163
She's not punching us for thinking we are dead, she'd feel hurt that we take our own safety so lightly, and that we implicitly make fun of her for thinking we were in danger. "Haha look how silly you are, worrying about me"
It would hurt her if we didn't take her seriously in a situation where one of us almost died.
>>
>>29570199
I don't think you get Mistys character at all. That's all I'm going to say to that.
>>
Pausing for now. Will resume shortly.
>>
>>29570199
I agree with you and I'm >>29569998. I resend my input to make that joke.
>>
File: 92nKByg.png (8KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
92nKByg.png
8KB, 450x400px
>>29570271
>>29570314
Eh, okay. I doubt making or not making a joke will have heavy consequences on anything anyway, so go ahead
>>
>>29570372
If it's anything I think Chance would totally think about making that joke.
>>
>>29570372
>>29570404
The one that made the joke here. We could also say something like "I guess my name is third chance then." if thats better.
>>
>>29570576
That's a good one
>>
>>29569649
>>29569683
>>29569718

[1/2]

You check yourself over, but besides the blow to the face you took you seem fine, physically.
“Misty...”
She turns to you.
“...I-I'm dead?!”
Her blank expression slowly turns into a smile, even though she looked close to tears. She rushes over to you and hugs you so hard it actually kind of hurts. Another thing that kind of hurts is the fact that it was ready to take your life had it not been for Misty, but you push that thought away.
>If I was anyone else in the world I'd punch you for making that but you know what? I'm just glad you're okay...
“Oof, I might not be if you hug me any harder.”
>Oh, sorry sorry sorry!
“It's fine it's fine it's fine! Thanks for saving my ass back there. I'd be nothing without you.”
She eases up a bit, but she's still intent on hugging the everloving hell out of you.
After you two are done hugging, you spend a few minutes scraping the rest of the mold off of the stallion. He introduces himself as Sky. That's what he prefers to be called, anyway. You both walk back to around where you entered the building, since you'd rather be away from the corpse of that thing while you try to talk. You, Misty, and Sky all sit against the hall.
>Hey, you two. Thanks for saving me.
“You're welcome, but Sky... What was that thing?”
>Supposedly, a “Bringer of Enlightenment”. They're part of a group of cultists freaks obsessed with death. They worship a god of death and decay, and turn themselves and others into “living” corpses. They believe that death is the only true form of ascension. To a higher plain of being. That's why they attacked this place. They believe the prolonging of death is unacceptable, and a hospital is a place dedicated to such a practice. So they take matters into their own hands, taking the sinners to “ascend” with them. Whether they resist or not. I was left here as a warning to others that they are not to be reckoned with. Lucky me, huh?
>>
>>29570821
“Why the recording though? What's that for?”
>Hearing your loved ones last screams in your ear over and over is one hell of a way to mess with your enemies, and sends one hell of a message. They're not afraid to do what their god deems necessary. Have a word of advice, If you're planning on exploring up to the northwest, stay away from a little slice of hell named “Carrion”. That's where they hail from. I didn't expect them to be out this far, seeing as how they'd have to go either around, or through the middle of the city. If they're willing to go this far away from Carrion, that means they have ponies to spare. They're growing. Faster than they ever have before.
Sky puts his head in his hooves.
>All this place does is get worse and worse.
“I hear you loud and clear, buddy. But soon you'll be back with your wife. At least you have that to look forward to, right?”
>Uh. I don't have a wife.
“...You don't have a wife.”
>Never have, no. Were you looking for someone else? Sorry to disappoint.
You take a moment to process this.
So not only is the husband not here, but he could've been taken to a place far away from here to be turned into some unholy monstrosity.
...Sky was right. Things just get worse and worse.

And I'm done running for now until next week hopefully.
Hope you had "fun", and thank you for playing.
>>
Well that was a shitty way to end a session.
>>
>>29565655
>>
>>29572875
Are you really going to bump this for a week?
>>
>>29570845
I enjoyed it, thanks for hosting
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.