[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Smiley edition

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>29557257
>You lift the mare’s head up giving her a kiss
"We'll have to train you up then. What this 'War' said wasn't exactly meaningless. I can't let a quality breeder like you go from my grasp."
>Rusty laughs and smiles, blushing.
>”He always like this?”
>”It’s his best quality, and he means it too, just ask Breezy.”
>You smile, getting back to your food and looking over to Sparks
'Don't worry Sparks I didn't forget you. I'm saving our fun for the victory party.'
>’Don’t worry, I know how we need to be cautious and such. Right now, let’s focus on Rose. I want to get her back.
>Fixit walks in, getting next to you and giving a robotic nuzzle.
>”Master Hunter, I have been told to tell you that all crew are to report for fitting and captains for briefing within the hour.”
>>
>>29557261
Nuzzle back and finish our meal so we can head out for the briefing. We need to know more about this enemy of Vex and what fight he'll put up.
>>
>>29557261
>You nuzzle back against the cool metal, nodding after.
“Thanks, Fixit.”
>You eat your food and wait for your crew, relaying the information after and heading to the Artemis after.
>Once there, you can already see your aunt’s machines going to work, your Aunt eating breakfast as she monitors it all.
>You separate from your crew and go down the old halls, smiling at the memories as you pass the mess.
“Hey Hunter.”
>You stop and smile at your father, watching as he grabs some toast and moves to you
>”Toasted to perfection!” Sidney says.
>”Goddess I missed this even. Come on, let’s see what your mother has for us.”
>You nod and you both head to the ships War room, seeing your mother and Cobalt there.
>You family shares a sweet nuzzle before your mother clears her throat, speaking.
>”We know what and where these ponies are, a small planet that is home to a small time mercenary group on the rise to a PMC. We know all of this thanks to Hydra, and that we can expect both ships and tanks at their base”
>”Are they sure? How can Rose be here?”
>”Because Hydra has been keeping tabs on them, they are a thorn in their side. They would help, but they are under law to not engage them without direct hire. I know, it’s stupid, but it’s the exact same laws that kept us out of jail as mercenaries.”
>”Wait…” Cobalt says, “Then, who hired them?”
>”I don’t know… but given that we are alive, I can bet that they are hiding with this… “Bloody Waters” group that attacked us.”
>>
>>29557330
How many forces do these mercenaries have? What has this group achieved in the past, according to Hydra? Last of all, what is the plan here?
>>
>>29557330
“How many forces do these mercenaries have? What has this group achieved in the past, according to Hydra? Last of all, what is the plan here?
>”We are not sure… but we can expect a fight to say the least. These ponies are at least 100 strong total from what Hydra knows, but they have gone under rapid expansion in the last month. I think this has to due to our unknown friend who wants to attack us. They have used tanks and frigates in the past to take down forces and control areas, these are brute force mercenaries, they have attacked and done captures on many bases and facilities that Hydra has profits in but don’t protect.”
>”So, like Hunter said, the pan then?” Your father asks.
>Your mother sighs, not looking happy.
>”We attack. We are too big a force to be secretive and they already know that we will come for them, And Hydra’s attempts to contact them have led to nothing. Our friend thinks that we are going to come after him, and he is right, but we will be coming at them with a force that he won’t expect.”
>Your mother grits her teeth for a moment, sighing after.
>”I don’t like how we are using SID either… But I’m allowing it.”
>”Pardon?”
[1/2]
>>
>>29557422
>”Fixer says that Sid will cooperate and not attack us, she’s putting him in a tank.”
>”Oh fuck me.” Your father groans.
>”Too early.” Your mother says, smiling.
>“So… we knock on their front door and get Rose back?”
“Are we sure she is there?”
>”Yes, we can trust Hydra, Lockdown made sure to pull everything short of a direct attack. Angel, you will be in charge of our crew. Hunter, yours. And Cobalt, yours. Surge will take care of his students and Cerb will watch her crew.”
>”And you will stay here.”
>Your mother’s ears drop as she nods, frowning.
>”I’ll get her back pretty mare, I promise.
>Your mother smiles, nuzzling your father.
>”I know it’s early to make this call, but still. Once Rose is secure and if that pony that hired this group is there, you are ordered to kill him or her on sight.
[2/2]
>>
>>29557426
"Unless something unexpected happens, I'll be sure to follow those orders through." Give all our parents a hug, and go notify our crew on the fight ahead. Let's check to see if there are anymore of Cobalt's gifts left for us to use ourselves.
>>
>>29557426
"Unless something unexpected happens, I'll be sure to follow those orders through."
>Your mother nods, smiling.
>”Thank you sweetie.”
>You give everypony a hug, going back to the cargo bay after.
>Once there, your aunt Fixer waves you over, armored ponies talking to eachother.
>”Come on, Hurry up! We don’t have all day.”
“What?”
>Fixer smiles.
>”Oh, I brought gifts for everypony. Now come on! On the platform.”
You do as instructed, getting on the platform.
>You jump slightly as mechanical arms and limbs move around you, grabbing onto you and fitting you with parts and plates.
>When it is all done, you look down, seeing the same armor as everypony else.
>”You aren’t invincible, but you have this exoskeleton armor for your protection and enhancement. You can do everything better now. The only one who doesn’t get one is the cyber Batpony you are with.”
“Midnight doesn’t get one? Why?”
>”Because He is too big, plenty armored, and puts my sadistic husband to shame almost. Hopefully everything will be ready.”
“Hopefully?”
>Your Aunt nods, frowning.
>”The other prototype I have is only a concept, I haven’t even started basic work on it. I’m trying to get it running, but it looks like I will be late to the ground party.”
>>
>>29557517
I don't know. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even see you there at all. You can probably walk on through with no effort. Seriously though, thanks for the gifts, and I hope to see you there." A well-deserved boop for her actions.
>>
>>29557517

“I don't know. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even see you there at all. You can probably walk on through with no effort.”
>Your Aunt growls as you as you smile, laughing after.
“Seriously though, thanks for the gifts, and I hope to see you there.”
>You boop the mare, getting your hoof swatted away.
>”You might just be right about what you said though, if I can get this done… Watch yourself out there.”
>You nod, going to your crew and all of you going back to your ship.
>”So, what’s the plan?”
“We attack…”
>You give your crew the details, all of you going to your ship and getting aboard.
>Fixit approaches you in her mech body, giving a thumbs up.
>”Ready to go master Hunter. I was relayed that if we need anything we should get it now.”
>>
>>29557588
Unless I'm forgetting something, I don't think there is anything else that we need.
>>
>>29557588
>You go to the bridge, taking a seat and getting everything prepared.
>It’s not long after that you get the order to take off, all of you heading out.
>You follow the Artemis as your crew prepares, Ash taking over so you are armed and armored before resuming your position as pilot.
>”You think we can do this?” Breeze asks, the target planet coming into view.
“I’m sure we can, we-“
>”All ships STOP!” Your mother shouts over the communications
>You react and slow right down, panicked.
“What, what’s happening?”
>You look to your radar, seeing a huge contact appear.
>”…No, not a Dreadnaught…”
>Your heart skinks as you look to see the monster ship along with 15 frigates patrolling the planet.
>”Oh fuck.” Ash says.
>”We can take them.” Cobalt says.
>”Cobalt, your ship isn’t half the size of-“
>”We can take it. Trust me.”
>>
>>29557676
We need to take out those frigates. They aren't gonna let us wail on that Dreadnaught if they're in the way. You have a plan Cobalt?
>>
>>29557676
You hiding something under the hood Cobalt or are you asking us to just change in?
>>
>>29557676
“We need to take out those frigates. They aren't gonna let us wail on that Dreadnaught if they're in the way. You have a plan Cobalt?”
>”More then a plan, I have a solution. Stream?”
>”Mam, Captain, you can’t mean…”
>There is silence, Stream speaking again.
>”Captain Cobalt, under your order, I need you to verbally confirm that.”
>”Yes, set the reactor into meltdown.”
>”Meltdown? Cobalt!” your mother shouts.
>”Don’t worry, this will be fine. All ships, Advance at full speed! Do NOT fall behind us.”
>You pause before seeing all the ships charge forward, following with them
>Looking ahead, you see all the enemy ships charge towards you as the Dreadnaught turns slowly to take aim.
>”Cobalt…”
>”Keep going!”
>Both sides charge, Breeze gulping.
>”If that reactor explodes near us…”
”What is she doing?”
>”I don’t know, the heat and amount of energy produced could destroy a dreadnaught, but it would kill us all if it was this close…”
>You look to the screen to your Aunt’s ship, seeing the engines glow brightly.
>The bow of the cruiser opens up, splitting apart and pulling back.
>”Fire!”
>A huge red and yellow beam is sent from Cobalt’s ship, hitting the Dreadnaught.
>You watch in shock as the Dreadnaught’s shields collapse, the front end of the ship taking the beam.
>When the bright light of the beam disappears, you see the hole that goes tight through the ship, a large explosion following.
>Half of the frigates are caught in the explosion, the large heat signature from it being matched from the sudden explosion from behind you.
>”Captain Cobalt, the core has been safely ejected and detonated without casualties.”
>”What in the fucking fuck! Your aunt is psychotic!” Ash says.
>”All ships, Attack!”
>The Artemis charges in, taking down a frigate in seconds.
>>
>>29558067
"Turns out she is actually mother of mine. Guess the craziness runs in the family, huh?" Join the Artemis and attack now while they're in awe..
>>
>>29558067
"Yeah, that type of thing runs in the family, but it's too late for you to quit now Ash."

Let's plug into the ship and charge forward.
>>
>>29558067
"Turns out she is actually mother of mine. Guess that type of thing runs in the family, but it's too late for you to quit now Ash."
>”Your life is ten types of fucked up, Hunter!”
>You plug in and charge in with the Artemis, fighting beside it.
>You fire at the next ship, hitting it’s shields as you evade fire.
>”Atta boy!” Your father calls out.”
>You share targets, the purple lasers from the Artemis cutting through ships as you both take their shields down.
>A smaller ship shippers as it weaves through enemies, blue pulses appearing as enemy ships shields drop.
>”All your’s Vex!” Cerb calls out.
>One by one, ships fall to the combine tactics and brute force each ship displays.
>There are nothing but wrecks left as everything settles, your mother speaking.
>“Alright, all ships get ready to set down. Cobalt, is your ship alright without that reactor.”
>”No more space fights for us, we will barely have enough power to make it back after.”
>>
>>29558214
"Unless they happen to have a spare Dreadnaught, I think that was all they all had in terms of ships." Time to get ready and take the fight to the ground. Maybe that disruptor spell can disrupt those tank of theirs.
>>
>>29558214
I think it's time to go out and say hi with the mech!

The arc cannon should short out any electronics in the tank.
>>
>>29558214
"Unless they happen to have a spare Dreadnaught, I think that was all they all had in terms of ships."
>”Agreed. Everypony prepare, it’s time for a fight.”
>”One last thing… we can’t land, but we can still provide support though.” Cobalt says.
>”That’s fine. Signal when you are ready everypony.”
>You let your crew get ready and have Ash take your place before you do the same.
>Once you are set, your mother gives the signal.
>You all go down to the planet, landing together near a base of sorts
>You head to the cargo and go with your combat capable crew, Fixit walking the mech out onto the muddy and earthy terrain.
>The drone takes off and you look to the lines of armored magic users, a large double barrel tank rolling out of the Artemis and making way to a series of small hills.
>”Alright everypony, we-“
>A thunderous boom sounds as your ship gets his with something, the shields stopping any damage.
>A series of pained cries are heard as three ponies are hit with shrapnel, Unicorns already casting spells on them.
>”Contact!” your uncle shouts, loading his tank cannon.
"Fixit!"
>You run and jump at the mech, Fixit opening up and letting you land inside.
>You sit and it closes up,
>”Hunter, there are 5 tanks and about 40 ponies charging towards us.” Your mother says.
>>
>>29558408
Tell Steel coat and Chaos to keep the tanks distracted at long range while we handle the troops.

The arc cannon can slow down some of the troops while the others can mow them down while we slash at them. Then we can break through their line and cut through the tanks with our heated blade.
>>
>>29558408
Everyone not in a vehicle needs to get some cover. Standing out in the open is suicide. We'll provide support in what we're best in, and that's hit-and-run tactics. We can shoot and cut down any ponies with some boosting. Try not to stay still and get targeted by anything that could hurt us.
>>
>>29558408
Tell Rebel to give the unicorns cover while they recover. Then they can respond with an artillery strike.

If surge is still up his blitz could be rather helpful for dealing with the tanks too if Mich can spot for him.
>>
>>29558408
Ask Fixit if we'd be able to cast spells at the enemies while in the mech. It would be pretty cool if we could us our blade as a makeshift horn to cast with.
>>
>>29558408
>You turn the mech towards the tanks, charging to them.
“Everypony get to cover! Rebel, support the unicorns until they can attack with magic artillery! Chaos and Steel, help with the tanks!”
>You boost forward, seeing Rebel and several unicorns put up magic shields.
>Your crew and some of the others line up behind the tank as it advances, SID firing.
>”Gaah, this is the Frontier Federation all over again!” your father shouts.
>”Ahhh you love it! You missed this!”
>The tanks take aim and miss as they fire at you, your movements being too quick.
>”Heat at 10%.” Fixit says.
>You fire the arc cannon at a tank, hitting it.
>The tank stutters an shifts oddly, moving to the side as it drives out of control for a few seconds.
>Sid hits the tank as it recovers, two of the five tanks firing and hitting SID as the others miss you.
>”Nonlethal armament ineffective.”
“Can I hit them with spells?”
>”If I open the cockpit, yes.”
>>
>>29558641
Might have to risk it and use that magic stat wit the disruptor spell and see if that's more effective in shutting down those tanks. Cast magical armor before opening the cockpit though. Again, dodge and be unpredictable.
>>
>>29558641
If we can get closer to one of the tanks we should be able to use it as cover while cut inside it with our heated blade.

Then we can open the cockpit quickly and cast bullet rain on the invading force of ponies. The unicorn team should be able to handle the rest from there.
>>
>>29558736
This plan sounds a lot better than mine. Changing to this. We should still cast magical armor though.
>>
>>29558641
>You dash in, closing the gap between the tank and you.
>Once you land next to it, you lift it up slightly to use as a shield, the mech still being taller then the tank.
>The tanks fire as you hack away at the bottom of the one you are using as cover with the heat blade, destroying its internals.
>One of the shots hits you, the shields taking the damage as you finish off the tank.
>You cast magical armor and open the hatch to the mech as you ready your next spell.
>You cast disrupter on the two tanks, seeing them not move.
>”Shields at 70%”
>You lunge in and slash at the tank, destroying it as the other one begins to move again.
>>
>>29559091
Boost past these guys and use the heated blade to take out their wheels as we fly by.
Just disrupting them isn't going to disable these things for long but destroying their wheels should keep them still.

Ask Surge if his group is ready to fire at these guys so we can get out of the way.
>>
>>29559165
This. We've already took down two tanks ourselves. At this point we have all their attention. Continue being a nuisance so the others can setup and take them out.
>>
>>29559091
>You boost past and slash at the treads of the tanks, halting the tank for good.
>You close the hatch and see the other tanks turning their attention to you.
>Sid shoots one of the tanks, damaging it as ponies from both sides shoot at each other.
“Surge, are you guys ready?”
>”Yep, move out of the area!”
>You boost away and turn to see a rainbow of magic fall onto the tanks, destroying then in a beautiful array of colours.
>Sid moves up to the enemy mercenaries, charging right in and chasseing them away.
>Two jets of fame come out from the tank, burning and setting ponies on fire before SID crushes them under his treads and goes after the other ponies.
>”TOASTED TO PERFECTION.”
>You get hit two more times, boosting away.
>”Hunter! We got ten more tanks!”
>”No you don’t!”
>An image appears on screen something moving out of the Artemis.
>The large object stands, it’s surface smooth as it walks over the ponies on your side and past you.
>The unknown device lets out a roar of sorts, its mouth glowing as a laser sweeps the tanks and destroys them.
>”I told you I would make it! That I would build it! A walking tank that can swim!” Fixer shouts.
>>
>>29559455
"Why does it even roar? Did you just want to show how cool your machine was to show off? I approve of it! I also see our friendly SID venting a lot pent up anger on the subject of toasting. I'm glad that he has a good outlet for it now."

I don't think anyone wants to up to a mech that just instantly destroyed ten tanks. There has to be some sort of base of operations. No doubt some of them will retreat to that direction.
>>
>>29559455
"Welp I know what I want for my birthday. "

Ask Vex if she can send us the location of the base. If so we can just wipe out the runners before they can warn the others.

Otherwise we'll just have to follow the babies back to their home.
>>
>>29559455
"Welp I know what I want for my birthday. Why does it even roar? Did you just want to show how cool your machine was to show off?”
>“No! …possibly.”
“I approve of it! I also see our friendly SID venting a lot pent up anger on the subject of toasting. I'm glad that he has a good outlet for it now."
>”Yeah… he’s still safe right?” Mich asks
>You watch as the tank drives over more burning ponies, then reverses and drives over them again
>”Hopefully?”
“Where is their base, do we know?”
>”Yes, straight ahead and over the hills.”
“We better get the runners then.”
>You boost forward, everypony following you and Fixer.
>Fixer guns down the ponies, you and everypony else joining in and killing them.
>”Alright, now what?” Midnight asks.
>”Advance, hopefully that’s it for now… and most of their ponies.”
>>
>>29559822
Good, let's storm them and take their base.
>>
>>29559822
"I doubt they would hold back after hearing what happened out in space. We should expect some company at the base over protecting whoever hired them."

Prepare for trouble and take point. Use our radar uplink and continue onwards.
>>
>>29559822
"I doubt they would hold back after hearing what happened out in space. We should expect some company at the base over protecting whoever hired them."
>You all advance, closing in on the base.
>Your uncle asks you to hold a few times, taking shots at snipers he spots while everypony recovers.
>Eventually you all arrive at the base, you cutting a path inside with your heat blade.
>An explosion happes as you are hit again, one last tank in your path.
“Shit!”
>You try to back up but can’t Fixit taking over and walking forward.
“Fixit?”
>The mech moves forward and grabs onto the barrel of the tank, the barrel instantly glowing hot and Fixit bending it back.
>”Sorry, master Hunter… but I’m starting to understand a little bit of exactly why you choose to use less lethal methods.”
>The hatch opens up, a hoof waving a piece of paper.
>”Alright! We give! Fuck this!”
>"We clear Hunter?" Your father asks
>Sparks laughs.
>"Oh, you are clear alright."
>>
>>29560088
Ok, tie up the guy's who surrendered. Let's see if we can get some info out of them.
>>
>>29560088
"Looks like these guys are surrendering and offering a piece of paper as an apology. Anything you can get access in this base, Sparks?"

While we wait, let's bind up these guys and have Rebel try to talk them down to give info. They seem like they prefer living over dying for their group.
>>
>>29560088
"Looks like these guys are surrendering and offering a piece of paper as an apology. Anything you can get access in this base, Sparks?"
>”Let me have a look around.”
>You hop out of the mech, pointing your gun at the ponies.
“Out!”
>One by one the ponies come out, unarmed and unarmored.
>You and Rebel magically bind them, Rebel being left to talk to them.
>”Ha! Easy.”
“Got something bud?”
>”Yes, I got… I got… I got Rose. I see Her!”
“You do?”
>”Yes! She looks scared, but alive. There are four ponies with her, three mercenaries and… somepony else”
>”Hunter.” Rebel says, approaching you. “These guys just gave access codes. apparently there’s hardly anypony left, we cleaned house.”
>>
>>29560374
Looks like that somepony is the one who hired all these mercenaries and caused all this. Let's have Sparks guide us to their location. Inform everyone on the situation. We might need to be ready for a breach to neutralize all four of them down before they do anything to Rose. Might be necessary to use our Magic Jammer if they do try a repeat of last time.
>>
>>29560374
“Odds are that somepony is the one who hired all these mercenaries and caused all this. Sparks, can you guide us?”
>”Sure thing.”
>”And these guys?” Rebel asks.
>”We can take care of them.” Sky says.
>You watch and the Griffon and Cerb’s crew move the ponies, your father looking at you and nodding.
>”Try and lead us away from ponies, let’s just get out of here.”
>You and your mother’s crew all head out, Surge’s students staying to secure the area.
>Sparks keeps you away from ponies, apparently only five being outside of the room.
>Once you all get to the room, Chaos places charges on the door.
>”They are shouting, it looks like the mercenaries are not happy about this situation and are mad at the pony.”
>>
>>29560580
We might be able to get Rose without any risk. Let's prepare for a breach and wait for a little while. If they continue to show hostility, we might be able to convince them to just hand over their customer. Attempt to eavesdrop on what they're saying.
>>
>>29560580
"They should be he signed them up for a deathwish and got most of their crew wiped out."

Maybe we can negotiate with them.
They may have lost most of their men but if they join us and turn on their funder they can keep their lives and their jobs. Plus that's less ponies we have to hire for our own PMC company. We can give the same offer to the guys we locked up.

Let's have Vex talk to them, she had a pretty high speech in the first quest.

But first let's knock out the guards with paralyze.
>>
>>29560652
>Let's prepare for a breach and wait for a little while.
Let's try to talk first, then breach if they refuse. First, we need to let them know the predicament they're in.
>>
>>29560580
"They should be, he signed them up for a deathwish and got most of their crew wiped out."
>You look to everypony, thinking.
“Hold on for a second, let’s see if we can talk first.”
>Your father smiles, nodding.
>”Ain’t you your mother’s son.”
“Sparks, patch my mother through, have her talk to them.”
>Sparks does as instructed, all of you waiting.
>You wait and wait, then wait some more, the door finally opening.
>The charges drop and a pony jumps back.
>”Shit… she wasn’t kidding.”
>Your father jumps forward, angrily looking at the stallion.
>”One chance. Where is my daughter?”
>”Daddy!”
>Rose pushes past the stallion and latches onto your father, sobbing.
>”Shhh, it’s okay. You’re okay.”
>You look forward, the same unicorn form earlier carrying a stallion on his back.
>”He’s not worth any of this. Yours, as promised.”
>>
>>29560778
"it's okay guys you were just doing a job this guy on the other hand is screwed...eh sorry about the trouble."

We could shoot him but I don't want rose to see that. I got a better idea. Let's hand him over to Rich the minotaur.
>>
>>29560778
Let someone else carry that stallion so we can identify him before most likely killing him off. Give our sister a much needed hug. Did they hurt her at all?
>>
>>29560872
We'll have to convince our mother. Sounded like she wanted death upon him. Now that Rose is safe, she'll hopefully will ease up on it.
>>
>>29560778
So seeing how we did quite a bit of damage to them I say we offer them the chance to join up with our future PMC it would make starting up easier since they already have a good amount of land we we'll probably have a good amount of ponies.

Tell them we can talk about it later if they're interested after we get back with our family and things cool down.
>>
>>29560778
"it's okay guys you were just doing a job this guy on the other hand is screwed...eh sorry about the trouble."
>”Fair enough, we did ask for it I suppose.”
>You turn to Rose and your father, Hugging the filly.
“You okay Rose?” not hurt?”
>”N-no, they just yelled.”
“Good. come on.”
>You all head back, the mercs carrying the pony.
>You all meet up with everypony, your mother waiting with Shine.
>”Rose!”
>”Mommy!”
>You watch as they sprint for each other and hug, smiling at the sight.
>Your mother looks up, looking angry when she sees the unconscious stallion.
>”Go aboard this ship with Charon, let her make sure you are okay and I will be right there.”
>”But…”
>Your mother kisses her forehead, making the filly smile.
>”Go. It’s okay now.”
>She approaches you and the mercenaries, looking right at the stallion.
>”Smiley… well, I’m sure Quill will be happy.”
>”Oh Goddess… is this the asshole who was before him? The fist Hydra mission?”
>”Yes.”
>”So…. What do you want done with him?”
>Your mother pauses, nodding.
“put him down.”
>The stallion does as instructed, your mother looking to you.
>”We are done here and going back to Trident. It’s time for some rest.”
>>
>>29561119
We can try to suggest our mother our idea of selling him as a slave. If she refuses, then I don't think we can do much to change her mind. Check up on our crew while we head to Trident. Everyone okay from that humiliating attack?
>>
>>29561119
Let's go with the others back to the station and celebrate.
>>
>>29561119
Time to let the other mercenarys go back to their group.

>>29561185
>selling him as a slave.
The cash would definitely pay for the damage to the house... Not sure if they have insurance for random firefights.
>>
>>29561200
We might have an oppurtunity to shop a little bit too. Mostly just frivolous things like a collar for Kindle, Fixit, and even Sparks. Mostly for pet play, but also because apparently everyone gets their own collar in this relationship. He won't be able to wear it much, but he might be happy have one as a gesture.

Wait, doesn't Fixit have something to show us after this mission? We might have time now.
>>
>>29561119
Get contact info from these mercs if things work out with Fixer in starting our own company we might be able to give them some work and they won't have to start from scratch.

It's pretty sad that they got screwed over from one bad job. This could have been us in a different context.
>>
>>29561119
“We could sell him into slavery, cover some of the damages to the house.”
>Your mother shakes her head.
>”Sadly… the house is gone.”
“Gone?”
>“The Artemis was hidden under it, but we grabbed as many personal things as we could. Although, slavery is a good idea. I am tempted, but I’ll need to find the perfect setup.”
>You nod, looking to the mercs and the other ones who are now free.
“Hey, give me your contact. Maybe we can help you with getting back up and to work.”
>”That’s…. surprisingly nice.”
>You exchange info and get aboard your ship, seeing some of the crew being roughed up but okay.
“Everypony alright?”
>Your crew all gives the okay, Midnight helping Kindle and Twitch bandage some ponies as he smiles at you.
>”Just bumps and scratches, it was actually a little worrying with all those ponies while you took care of the tank. Thank goddess we had one of our own.”
>”I need a bath… a dozen of them.” Breeze says, covered in mud.
>>
>>29561391
Just like mother used to do it. Cast cleanup on Breezy to get rid of that mud. Help the others in patching up those who are injured. We are much more helpful now than last time. Ash can drive us to Trident.
>>
>>29561391
Okay let get everyone cleaned up and get on the ship.

Wait... Didn't Vex tell us she sold the Artemis why was it under the house?
>>
>>29561391
>the perfect setup
Let's show her the video of the the last guy who crossed us and see what she thinks of the minotaur's work.
I think he'll be a good fit.
>>
>>29561391
>You smile, using your clean up spell on her and your crew.
>”Ohh.
>”Nice!”
>You help with fixing them up, using your magic with ease.
>When it is all done, you smile as you look to Ash.
“Mind flying us? We are goning back to Trident.”
>Ash smiles, nodding.
>You sigh as your crew splits up and you close up the ship, Rebel glaring at you as he goes, looking to Fixit after.
“Everything okay as well? The shields did their job?”
>”Yes, master Hunter. All systems are good to go!”
“Good… say, could you send that video I got sent to my mother? Might be a good idea for the stallion that went after us. Just make sure to give her a fair warning before it starts.”
>”Don’t worry, I will. I’m sorry again for taking control away from you, it could have been dangerous.”
>>
>>29561640
"It's alright, I understand why you did that. Most go through a sudden shock after they take somepony's life away for the first time. What you felt is completely natural and further proves you're alive. I remember that you had something to show after everything was done? We have time now that Rose is safe."

>Rebel glaring at you as he goes
Does he really think he can get back at us so easily? His magic is puny compared to ours. We might have to bind him up before throwing some mini invaders at him and having Mich 'care' for him again.
...I have a sense this is going to be running thing of sorts.
>>
>>29561640
Blow Reble a kiss and continue on our way.
>>
>>29561640
"It's alright, I understand why you did that. Most go through a sudden shock after they take somepony's life away for the first time. What you felt is completely natural and further proves you're alive.”
>”Still, it could have been dangerous. I see the value in killing, but see the greater value in sparing. Mostly emotionally.”
>You smile, nodding.
“I remember that you had something to show after everything was done? We have time now that Rose is safe."
>”Yes. Although, I understand if it needs to wait.
>Fixit opens up, you climbing in and linking to the mech.
>In seconds, you find yourself standing on the same bed in a field again and quickly find our world tumbling.
>Fixit finishes the gentle tackle as you both roll for a bit, being underneath you.
>She smiles at you with dream filled eyes, giving you a kiss.
>” Mi amour.~”
>You laugh, nuzzling her.
“Miss me that much? We will get you your body soon enough.”
>”Yes… you honestly have no idea how long a second is for an AI”
“What did you ant to show me?”
>Fixit giggles, smiling even more.
“Well, I know how you like me… but…”
>You feel a weight on your back, somepony mounting you and hugging you”
>”What about two of me?”
>You look back to see a male version of Fixit smiling at you, looking the exact same in every way.
>”Or three?”
>Looking back, your lips are met with another Fixit kissing you, the ones underneath and behind nuzzling you.
>They all nuzzle, smiling.
>”This is my mind, my playground. Here, I can do or give you anything. So I figure… how about I give you more? You already want me to have additional parts in the real world.”
>>
>>29561899
"I'll admit this is quite an enjoyable surprise and something completely new. I'll try my best to show you even more pleasure."

Make out with one of them while rubbing the genitalia of the male and female Fixit.
>>
>>29561899
Wait, is the mech In a private place first?
Still not a huge fan of jizzing in our cockpit infrount of everyone... Kinda.
>>
>>29562070
>You sigh as your crew splits up and you close up the ship,

We're good on privacy, unless we're being spied on.
>>
>>29562088
>we're being spied on.
Hey if they choose to watch that's on them.
>>
>>29561899
Give the male Fixit's dick a few good links before taking the head.
>>
>>29562120
Yup, if they want to watch someone inexplicably ejaculate for seemingly no reason, then we better deliver.
>>
>>29561899
"I'll admit this is quite an enjoyable surprise and something completely new. I'll try my best to show you even more pleasure."
>You kiss the mare in front of you and reach between the legs of the mare underneath you, pressing your rear into the stallion and grinding against him.
>”Mmmmmh~, you will do a good job, I can already tell.” the mare underneath you says.
>The three Fixit’s all fall into a nice motion, the mare beneath you moaning and encouraging, the stallion biting your ear, and the mare in front of you biting and kissing your neck.
>You can feel the wetness of the mare increase with her moans, the stallion’s length becoming more and more firm.
>Your own member grows too, gentle touches teasing you
>You pause for a moment.
“Wait, is the mech-“
>You are silenced by a kiss, Fixit nodding.
>”Hush lover, you are the only one who will see the mess you make inside of me.~”
>Fixit winks at you, the mare below you pressing against you and the stallion grinding his hard length between your flanks.
>”I could please you in so many ways, and you can do the same to me here. Release and torture, pain and pleasure, kindness and cruelty.”
>You can feel the mare underneath shift, pressing her soaked marehood against your length as the stallion from behind prods you.
>”Say your desire. Anything.”
>>
>>29562190
"I want to explore more of this with you and find out what pleases you the most. So let's go slowly and experiment. I can feel that you are about to do so from behind, but it'd be a shame if my mouth wasn't also included.~"
>>
>>29562190
"...Could the male fixit turn into a D-dog...I just always wonder what it might feel like to have one of them inside."
>>
>>29562190
"I want to explore more of this with you and find out what pleases you the most. So let's go slowly and experiment. I can feel that you are about to do so from behind, but it'd be a shame if my mouth wasn't also included.~ … and… Could the male fixit turn into a D-dog...I just always wondered what it might feel like to have one of them inside."
>The Fixit in front of you giggles, transforming into a stallion before your eyes.
>An alien sensation prods against you, making you look back and up.
>A large Dimond Dog holds you by your chest, claws digging in slightly as a sinister toothy grin makes you shiver.
>”Changeling toy.”
>”Here we go~”
>The Dimond dog grabs your head and makes you look forward, forcing your mouth open slightly.
>The stallion plunges into your mouth and down your throat, the mare aligning you and pushing your tip inside of her
>Once you adjust, the Dimond dog penetrates you, pushing you into the mare as it pushes deeper and to the hilt of the stallion.
“Mmmmhmhmmm~”
>You moan at the new sensation and of deepthroating a stallion as you remain inside of a mare.
>The Dimond dog member is thicker but shorter then a pony’s member, the dog pulling out.
>The Dimond dog begins to move and thrust into you, providing all the movement for the mare underneath you as the stallion pulls back.
>They all fuck you, moaning and making you moan as all three of them use you and your body.
>The mare giggles whispering into your ear as you get spitroasted.
>”Fell that? That burning hot sensation every time the dog presses against you?”
>The mare licks your neck and jaw, biting after.
>”That’s a knot, my knot.”
>You feel it, the very hot feeling of the knot pressing firmly against you as you are constantly throat fucked.
>”I’m going to knot you, lock you in place and fill you insides. You won’t escape as I treat you like I was breeding you.”
>>
>>29562464
Considering that our mouth is full, it would be rude to say anything. Just fall into chitterring pleasure as we get used by Fixit. Cuddles afterwards as a little spoon for D-dog Fixit.
>>
>>29562464
"B-breed me?~"
Blush really hard the lewdness in here is enough to even make me hot under the collar.
Speaking of, image a leash for them to us on us.
>>
>>29562464
Dang....Fixit has gotten really good at dirty talk.
>>
>>29562464
>You hum in response, Fixit pulling out of your mouth.
“B-breed me?~”
>Fixit smiles, using your mouth again.
>”Yes~, breed you. I know how Midnight threats you, and she’s right to. I don’t think poor Rusty will be made into the only brood mare.”
>You imagine a collar and leash on you, Feeling an immediate tug.
>”Good… you know your place. You can’t deny it, I know you too well.”
>Fixit whispers into your ear, puling up on the leash harder and making you feel like your breathing is restricted as your arousal builds.
>”You love being slut, a whore, a toy, a breeder. Part of you just wants to actually give up being a stallion.”
>All the use and dirty talk gets to you, making you cum as the Dimond dog goes faster and harder, the stallion filling your mouth with cum.
>The mare climaxes, the dog pulling you back and pulling on your leash as it makes you bounce.
>”Give in… be a good mare.”
>You cry out from the fucking, clenching as you are forced right down.
>The knot is big, bigger then you ever tried, the dog penetrating you and knotting you.
>You cum again as the Dimond dog cums from knotting you, making you pant and feel dizzy.
>Everything is a daze, you blinking as you move.
>You are knotted firmly, there is no way you can get out for now.
>Blinking more, you see your hooves are shackled, Fixit holding your leash as you look at the chains.
>“Better yet… I could keep you here forever. Getting every species to use and breed you.~”
>She pulls on your leash, making you look at her as she hovers an inch away from you, tearing a possible kiss.
>”Dare I ask what you think of that?”
>>
>>29562674
"You better keep a close eye one me then and get help from the others, because I'm bound to escape sometime. I can't promise that I'll always be a good breeder. None have ever kept me in line as a pet so far.~"

She's gotten REALLY good at this. She must of taught herself while she wasn't busy.
>>
>>29562674
>You smile.
"You better keep a close eye one me then and get help from the others, because I'm bound to escape sometime. I can't promise that I'll always be a good breeder. None have ever kept me in line as a pet so far.~"
>Fixit giggles, shaking her head.
>”That’s where I could excel though.”
>She kisses you pulling back as numerous devices spawn.
>”I could force you to stay… or I could let you have a taste and make you want to stay~”
>she drops your leash, looking around as cum drips from her.
>”I could force you into a rack, letting hundreds of males come and take you like the mare you are… I could shackle you to a wall, forcing you to cum and have it instantly feed to you…”
>She turns, looking sinister.
>”Or… I could torture you. Break you. Make it so you can’t cum until I exactly say so as you endure endless pleasure~”
>She picks up your leash, laying next to you.
>”I saw how you reacted to that video you received, I could make you into the same thing.”
>She then kisses you again, nuzzling you as the stallion and dog join in on the cuddle.
>“Or I could just love you into submission.”

will continue in the morning
>>
>>29562885
"That does sound tempting but, there a time for work and a time for play. We can't stay plugged in all the time...but maybe a little bit longer. I can't say I wasn't a bit jealous of goldie. Minus the shock collar, that could be fun to do before getting back to it. I wonder what it would be like being made a breeding mare for a minotaur and a diamond dog?"
>>
>>29562885
Can Midnight's implants let her interface with Fixit? Cause if so we really need to get her to pay Fixit a visit she won't regret it.
>>
>>29562885
"That last method has shown to keep me around permanently despite my tendency to rebel. Besides, I know I'm in good hooves around you."

Cuddle with her a bit. We have to ask how she learned... all this. She's much more experienced then how her first went. Finally, we have to ask about how 'open' Rusty is with the addition of Sparks. We'll need some info to discuss later on what to do.
>>
>>29562885
>>29563001
Is there a way we could record this and make a video for the others?
I feel a bit bad for leaving them out.
>>
>>29563229
I'm sure Fixit records all her memories. Now that I think about, we could even create a scrapbook and put our most significant moments to show everyone and remember. Fixit was there recording them ever since we began all this.
>>
>>29562885
"That last method has shown to keep me around permanently despite my tendency to rebel. Besides, I know I'm in good hooves around you. but, there a time for work and a time for play. We can't stay plugged in all the time...but maybe a little bit longer.”
>Fixit giggles, nuzzling you.
>”A day in here is not even a quarter of an hour there, you would be surprised.”
>You cuddle the mare looking at her as you test how secure the Dimond dog is.
“Think Midnight could interface with you and do the same as me?”
>”Possibly, though I think you should be here for her first time. You would help clam her.”
“Good idea… also, any idea if we can introduce Rusty to Sparks? Her search history tell you anything?”
>Fixit hums, looking thoughtfull.
>”Debateable… there is an image site she frequents with a tag that depicts underage characters in their teens and younger in sexual situations. She peaks at a few of them from what I can tell, one with War “training” some younger colts to resist odd interrogation methods. I think War’s character is also canonically uncaring of a mare’s age before breeding, though I see no real proof other then fan art.”
>You nod, looking at her.”
“Where did you learn all this? What we did today that is. You improved quite the amount.”
>Fixit giggles again, nuzzling into your neck.
>”Videos, what you all searched and did… Also, how you reacted to that video of goldie.”
[1/2]
>>
>>29564629
>She moves to your ear, whispering.
>”I heard your cries as I watched you masturbate, how badly you wanted to be like that. How aroused you saw when that encasement set up was shown, and your cries and want to be milked~”
>You smile, face burning slightly.
“I can't say I wasn't a bit jealous of goldie. Minus the shock collar, that could be fun to do before getting back to it. I wonder what it would be like being made a breeding mare for a minotaur and a diamond dog?"
>Fixit giggles again, tracing her hoof on your body.
>”You know~ I do have an idea for that, in addition to my other ones for the real world. What if we made it so I can have a Minotaur’s member with a knot?
>You want to answer, but you can feel the traces the makes grow warm, feeling tighter.
>”However… I think even Midnight would agree that we can’t give you anything less then the full experience.”
>You feel your arousal peek slightly before a hoof brushes against your still limp member.
>You look down, seeing the harness and chastity device now on you.
>>
>>29564635
"I feel that I might have to clam another pony, besides Midnight, at a later day..."
>>
>>29564635
"I feel that I might have to clam another pony, besides Midnight, at a later day..."
>Fixit giggles, all the devices and other copies of her disappearing.
>”Just wanting to see your reaction.”
>She cuddles you again, the two of you happily laying together.
>Fixit kisses you, smiling.
>”Thank you for coming again, it means a lot to me.”
>You nuzzle in return after a kiss.
“We will get your body ready soon enough.”
>”I know, I’m going to see if I can help by working on it while you all sleep. And it’s a good thing you bought a big bed like that, you technically have four mares now.”
>>
>>29564846
"I swear my intention to start a polygamous relationship and not a harem! That being said, it was a good call to get that large bed. That reminds me that she might want to move in with us if she chooses to. Now then, I have a large mess to clean up out there."
>>
>>29564846
"I swear my intention to start a polygamous relationship and not a harem!”
>”Oh really?”
“Yes! That being said, it was a good call to get that large bed. That reminds me that she might want to move in with us if she chooses to. Now then, I have a large mess to clean up out there."
>Fixit gives you one last kiss, smiling after.
>”Love you.
“Love you too.”
>You get sent back to the world in the same shock, your hips bucking forward as you release all over the console of the mech.
>You pant and relax for a moment before you cast your spell, cleaning up.
>Looking at the time, you were in there for possibly ten seconds.
>”Back safe and sound?” Fixit asks.
>>
>>29564903
We're good. We'll be flying for some time so let's check on the others. Be prepared to jam Rebel if he tries anything though.
>>
>>29564903
“Yes, thank you.”
>You hop out of the mech and take your time as you take off all the gear and exo suit, then heading down the ship.
>You check the kitchen, finding some of the crew there, Rebel glaring at you again as him and Mich share some food.
>You wink and trot off, searching for your mares and family
>Heading to your room, you see Midnight, Breeze, and Rusty on the bed, all three of them happily watching Sparks as he plays with a hoofball.
>”There he is.” Breeze says.
“Everypony okay?”
>”Yep.”
>”Yeah, kinda. We’re just watching Sparky practice for a bit.”
>”He’s all wound up, wanting to see your sister.”
>>
>>29564978
"Good to see him excited to visit an important and valuable friend of his, especially considering what happened today. Maybe we can all go to the park so they can have a fun time. I still need to explain the change in Spark's name and introduce you guys to my parents. I hope you don't mind Rusty. It's not common to meet the parents on the very first day of a new relationship."
>>
>>29564877
>not a harem
With how many ponies are actually in this relationship and the likelihood of it of it growing. I think that statement is a bit of a lie.
>>
>>29564978
>You smile, looking at the colt to see him balance the ball on a hoof for a moment.
"Good to see him excited to visit an important and valuable friend of his, especially considering what happened today. Maybe we can all go to the park so they can have a fun time. I still need to explain the change in Spark's name and introduce you guys to my parents. I hope you don't mind Rusty. It's not common to meet the parents on the very first day of a new relationship."
>Rusty laughs, nodding.
>”Nah, ah get it. From what ah can see, your family and their crew are pretty cool.”
“Good, thanks.”
>”A park honestly does sound perfect, maybe we should all detour? Find something planet side.”
>”You know, while we are at it, think we should introduce Fixit?”
>>
>>29565096
"Goodness, there is going to be alot of introductions. At this point it might be easier to just introduced everyone who's not in this relationship. Afterwards I still need to schedule a time to talk business with aunt fixer. We might end up getting alot bigger."
>>
>>29565096
"No point in hiding Fiixit. She's been there throughout my childhood.and protected me. SID proved that he isn't against us, so they should give her a chance."

That said, no talk about Sparks unless directly asked. They asked to introduce our marefriends so we can easily avoid it.
>>
>>29565096
Ask Reble if he's feelings are seriously hurt from the blueballing or if that's just his pride?
>>
>>29565083
Fair enough. Seemed a it more balanced when it was only four of us. If this does grow though, they're gonna all have to care for each others needs along with any sexual ones. We don't want to neglect someone because we don't spend enough time with them.
>>
>>29565096
"Goodness, there is going to be a lot of introductions. At this point it might be easier to just introduce everyone who's not in this relationship. No point in hiding Fixit though. She's been there throughout my childhood and protected me. SID proved that he isn't against us, so they should give her a chance. Afterwards I still need to schedule a time to talk business with aunt Fixer. We might end up getting a lot bigger."
>”Oh really? How so?” Rusty asks
“We might start a PMC under her company.”
>”That sounds like a good idea, Breeze was going on about how much she loved workin’ with your aunt and her company.”
>Breeze blushes, smiling.
>”Well.. they are the best.”
>”You’re just thinking of the praise she gave you, aren’t you?”
>Breeze blushes more, all of you laughing.
>”Awww, did Kitty love the praise form her idol?
>”…Yes.”
>You use your magic, talking to Rebel for a moment.
‘Those glares aren’t bad ones right?’
>’No. though you are lucky that your uncle has me occupied. You are so fucked when I catch you alone.’
>>
>>29565225
>You are so fucked when I catch you alone.’
"Want to make a bet on that? I'll let you try to do your best to while topping me, but if I can one up you; you'll have to be my personal fuckboi bitch and uncle Mich would own your ass too by extension of course."
>>
>>29565225
'Well what do you know? Turns out I'm busy spending time my family today! Looks like you're going have to wait until the next, and probably the one after that, and so on. I won't make this easy for you. You better get used to this type of treatment because you won't catch that easily!'

I wonder if we'll have an opportunity to shop once we arrive. We could even give Rusty some chocolate coins like we said, and get Sparks his first skirt.
>>
I'm curious if our magic is capable of overcoming a normal magic suppression ring/tool/field.
>>
>>29565225
‘Want to make a bet on that?’
>’No, I don’t do bets that I can win easily.’
‘Oh really?’
>’Your magic is a big stick Hunter, but it matters more if you know how to swing it.’
‘Well! Turns out I'm busy spending time my family today! Looks like you're going have to wait until the next, and probably the one after that, and so on. I won't make this easy for you. You better get used to this type of treatment because you won't catch me that easily!'
>’Fine, I can take it out on your uncle’s ass then. Just you wait though, I promise hours of you getting fucked by me.’
>You grin, continuing the chat with your family and mares.
>Eventually the door to the room opens, Ash poking her head in.
>”Hey, we’re here.”
>>
>>29565347
"Thanks Ashley. Tell the others the they can take the rest of the day off. I'm going to spend the rest of the time with both my families."

Let's go. I'm guessing we setup a certain spot to meet?
>>
>>29565409
Wait, what am I saying? We should invite the others to meet them. We're all going to a park anyway. Good time to celebrate together.
>>
>>29565347
Say Ashley's name with Twich's voice while she's not looking.
I wonder if the spell on her works if she thinks it's Twitch who said her name.
>>
>>29565347
>You grin.
"Thanks Ashley. Get the other’s it’s time we all got together and met each other.”
>”Don’t fucking call me that.” Ash says, stomping off.
>You change your voice quickly, calling her name as Twitch.
“Ashley!”
>You can feel the wave of pleasure as she goes, snickering.
>”Midnight giggles, the other mare’s joining in
>”It’s fun to tease her.” He says.
“Come on.”
>You all get up and head out, going to where the other ships are docked.
>You smile at the sight of the old crew and the student in the cargo of the Artemis, your family walking out and smiling when they see you.
>”Good! We were just thinking of getting you.” Your father says
“Thinking of spending the day together?”
>”After what happened? Yes. Besides, we need to go through plenty of arrangements and things while we are stuck here.” Your mother says, holding your baby brother.”
>”Astray!”
>Rose runs forward and hugs the colt, getting a hug in return.
>”I’m glad we got you back, I saw you on the cameras.”
>”Saw her?”
“Yes, Sparks runs the drone for our missions.”
>”Sparks?”
>Sparks smiles, rubbing his head.
>”Yeah… I lied about my name.”
>>
>>29565556
"Go ahead sparks explain what you do on the ship. It's your time to shine."
>>
>>2956555610
"We didn't meet under the best circumstances so the trust wasn't there yet. There's more but it's a really long story. A lot has happened since we last met so let's find a nice area to relax and spent time. Preferably a park so some hoofball can be played with these two."

Make sure we bring two hoofballs. We promised Fixit to play catch after all.
>>
>>29565556
"We didn't meet under the best circumstances so the trust wasn't there yet. There's more but it's a really long story. A lot has happened since we last met so let's find a nice area to relax and spent time. Preferably a park so some hoofball can be played with these two."
>Your mother nods, then smiles.
>”I think we know just the place on this old station. Come on.”
>”That’s why Fixer was talking to you so much then?”
>”Yeah.”
>You smile at the colt as you all go to walk, both crew’s coming along.
"Go ahead sparks explain what you do on the ship. It's your time to shine."
>The colt smiles, beginning to talk about what he does.
>You help carry some things and show a ball to Fixit, seeing her jump around a little and making you laugh as you shake it.
>Rose smiles as Sparks finishes, hugging and giving the colt a nuzzle.
>”Thank you for helping to save me then Sparks.”
>”It’s… you know, nothing.” He says, smiling with a blush.
>Your father snickers, looking to your uncle.
>”Where is yours anyways?”
>”She’s off on a school fieldtrip, it was good timing I suppose.”
>”Here we are.”
>You look around, seeing the very recognizable park that you visited quite often when you were younger, the green grass spanning a large amount with a playground.
>>
>>29565787
Play catch with fixit while the kids play hoofball.
>>
>>29565787
>>29565836
We can play around with her. Might take a while for everyone to set everything up for us to eat and relax in the meantime. Our parents will be so proud doubling our marefriend count!
>>
>>29565787
>You set the things down, giving a whistle.
>Instantly, Fixit runs up and begins jumping around, looking at the ball.
“Come on girl, you want it? Want the ball?”
>”Yes!”
>Fixit paws at the ground, making you laugh.
“Go!”
>You fling the ball with your magic, sending it flying as Fixit chases after it.
>She jumps and catches it mid air, quickly bringing It back to you for more.
>You smile and keep repeating the process, getting her wound up time to time.
>Looking over, You see Sparks and Rose playing Hoofball with your father and uncle, Sparks getting his ass handed to him again.
>Most of the crews are chatting as they set up, Twitch and Ash off by themselves a little but but joining in now and again.
>As you play with your best friend, you spot Cobalt arriving late, looking happy with slightly tear filled eyes.
>She nuzzles your mother, joining in with the conversations and setting up.
>This time, when Fixit brings the ball back, she runs up and hugs you tightly with a nuzzle.
>”Thank you, master Hunter!”
>>
>>29565882
>marefriend count!
I'd still like to add another stallion but maybe it doesn't matter since we turn them into mares in one way or another.
>>
>>29565982
Same feeling. We're missing quite a bit masculinity to balance it all out, especially since we're a trap and our son is turning into one too. Though we don't know another yet. Maybe we'll find someone through some more hiring later on.

>>29565981
'I knew you were excited to get your ass whooped by sister again! You having a good time with that?'

Well it's probably time to talk to our parents about what we've been through. It's all honestly so much that happened to us emotionally.
>>
>>29565981
Ask Fixer when she wants to get together and talk about our future business together then go check on cobalt.

Looks like she just gave her crew the sad news.
>>
>>29565981
“You’re welcome Fixit. Come on.”
>You move to your family, smiling at Sparks.
'I knew you were excited to get your ass whooped by sister again! You having a good time with that?'
>’I am fuck fuck fucking pissed. …but right now, I don’t care. I am.”
‘Good.’
>You sit down with the group and next to Cobalt, smiling at your aunt.
“So, when can we talk business?”
>She grins, nodding.
>”Later… today or tomorrow. I have some ideas I need to go over.”
>You nod, then looking to Cobalt and giving her a nuzzle
“Everything okay?”
>”Yes… I just retired from my ship.” She says, sniffling. “Stream is stubborn, but she is ready. Everypony was sad to see me step down, but it’s time.”
>>
>>29566191
Does Stream plan to go with running the planned colony? Other than that, hug and comfort her. Tell her we're happy to have her back.
>>
>>29566191
"Steam seemed like a bit of hothead with something to prove. Hope she not trying to pick up where you left off; she might not be as lucky to have a ton of good friends like you."
>>
>>29566191
"Stream seemed like a bit of hothead with something to prove. I hope she not trying to pick up where you left off; she might not be as lucky to have a ton of good friends like you."
>Cobalt nods, frowning.
>”I know… but she won’t. I spoke to her in private, told her of the mistakes I made and responsibility she now has. I’m sure she feels that weight, she became much more reserved as soon as I told her.”
>She clears her throat, smiling again.
>”She said that they would do work still, but stick to rescue and shipping. Possibly protection to smaller companies who can’t afford big name PMC’s but run supplies. Aid and relief things.”
>You hug her, nuzzling again
“Either way, I’m glad you are back.”
>”I am too.” She says, returning the hug.
>Your mother reaches out, petting her.
>”And, you have a home to stay now. …Once we find one”
>She sighs, smiling still.
>”We will need to do some shopping. We got the important things and things from each room, but Rose doesn’t know yet and shine probably doesn’t understand.”
>>
>>29566439
Rose might be a bit but I think she'll just gladto get out of that scary situation. I can help you guys if you need anything. By the way, I thought you told the Artemis was sold. Was that another lie?
>>
>>29566544
Rose might be a bit upset*
>>
>>29566439
"Well you can still stay on the Artemis until things change or if you want I can help you find an apartment until you can get something else. "
>>
>>29566439
“Rose might be a bit upset, but I think she'll just glad to get out of that scary situation. I can help you guys if you need anything. By the way, I thought you said the Artemis was sold. Was that another lie?”
>Your mother nods, smiling.
>”Yes, a lie that I told to even your father. I was happy to retire, but thought something like this would happen. I asked Hydra to help me hide it when we got our house. The only ponies who knew were me, Lockdown, and whoever helped.”
"Well you can still stay on the Artemis until things change or if you want I can help you find an apartment until you can get something else. "
>Your mother smiles.
>”That’s kind sweetie, but you don’t need to worry..”
>Your aunt Fixer looks like she is in another world with how deep in thought she is, the mare shaking her head as you shiver form being called sweetie.
>”But this is good, we can do some shopping as a family. And we can meet your crew now too! Your mother says.
>She looks to Midnight, smiling.
>”I see one of them that I remember. That reminds me, are you doing okay sweetie?”
>Fixer jumps up, pointing a hoof at you.
>”And would you settle something? What is your kid’s name? I’m getting all confused about what everypony is saying!
>>
>>29566715
Oh, Ashtray is his Street name but Sparks is his real name. It's not too hard to get. "
>>
>>29566715
Let's go shopping for Sparks first outfit mom and Mich can help!
Family dress-up!
>>
>>29566715
"I'm doing a lot better now, and it has been quite a wild ride. I felt like I went through some of my worst and best moments of my entire life. I don't regret it though, because I found a family of my own at the very least. It is about time you met my marefriends. All four of them!"
>>
>>29566715
“Oh, Astray is his Street name but Sparks is his real name. It's not too hard to get. We only found that out a few days ago. I'm doing a lot better now, and it has been quite a wild ride. I felt like I went through some of my worst and best moments of my entire life. I don't regret it though, because I found a family of my own at the very least.”
>”I’m glad to heat that sweetie.”
“Yep, and we can go shopping later, It is about time you met my marefriends. All four of them!"
>”Four?” Cobalt says
>”Four?”
“Four.”
>Fixer snickers, looking at you as you wave over to Midnight, Breeze, and Rusty.
“This is Midnight, you remember her. Breezy here is our Engineer. Rusty is our latest edition. And last but not least, Fixit here!”
>Your mother smiles the entire time pausing when you mention Fixit and looking confused.
>”Wait… pardon?”
>Fixer laughs, loosing her mind as she rolls onto her back.
>”Yes, Hunter and I have gotten into a relationship along with the others.” Fixit says
>”She evolved as an AI and changed, getting her own ideas and goals. We’re trying to get her a body like a pony.”
>Your mother looks a little reserved on the subject, sighing and smiling.
>”Well, I suppose he… she, Is the most trustworthy friend you know. I must say though, I am surprised. It’s nice to meet you all!”
>”Nice to meet you too. Hunter is very nice, he cares a lot.” Breeze says
>”And your ship is pretty cool, it’s a monster!” Rusty says.
>>
>>29567025
"Yeah it's a great ship; really good at blowing stuff up. By the way, Mom it seems the apple didn't fall far from the tree with Sparks. Want to grab him and uncle Mich and go on a family shopping spree. I'm kinda in the mood for a new outfit."
>>
>>29567025
Briefly point the other crew members who she is unfamiliar with. Nothing beats a friendly undead crew member on your side!

Maybe we should her about Sparks' loss of his mother? It's no secret to the others on what happened. This also informs Rusty on what she missed, and it will show her that he isn't an ordinary colt and has shown to take care of himself for three whole years.
>>
>>29567025
>You smile, going through the other crew members.
“The big horned Hybrid and Griffon are Twitch and Ash. Mich’s friend is Rebel. The dragon Hybrid is kindle, our cook. And the armored pony is Steel.”
>”Why does he wear the armor? If he took it off, would he die?” Fixer asks
“It would be extremely scary if he did, for you or anypony who doesn’t know about him.”
>”Ah think it’s kinda cool. He’s all bone underneath and can’t die.”
“He is suck like that because of a spell.”
>”Oh… that’s a little terrible.”
"Yeah… not the worst though. To better explain the situation for Sparks…”
>You recap the events of the past, getting everypony up to speed.
>Ears droop at the story, your mother frowning.
>”That poor colt… I’m so happy to took him in Hunter.”
>”He’s a though kid though, I’m glad to play mother to him.” Breeze says.
>”Ah’ll say, three years alone? No wonder the kid seems more grown then normal.”
“By the way, Mom it seems the apple didn't fall far from the tree with Sparks. Want to grab him and uncle Mich and go on a family shopping spree. I'm kinda in the mood for a new outfit."
>Your mother smiles, nodding as she gives you a slightly suspicious look.
>”Oh really now? Well then, I’m sure he’s shyer about it then you were. Sure thing, let’s go with Rose and Shine too. Your father and uncle seem to be occupied.”
>”You look over, seeing your father and uncle wrestle each other, come of the crew choosing sides.
>You laugh and call for Sparks, the group of you taking of and going to a clothing store.
>You all arrive shortly, Sparks and Rose constantly chatting the entire way.
>Your uncle grins, already eyeing up the signs for the sections.
>”I got to thank you by the way, Hunter, Rebel seems quite wound up. He’s going to like what I get.”
>>
>>29567362
"That's the plan. I'll try my best to keep him pent up so you can be there to help him."

'From what I heard from Midnight, it seems you're developing a certain interest in dressing up. Come on, we're in a clothing store filled with options. I'll even personally help dress you up, since someone has to show you how to put on a skirt!'
>>
>>29567362
Let's relate the idea about the colony ship being the base for Fixer's PMC to mom while we find clothing and whatnot. It keeps Streams out of trouble, keeps Cobalt with her crew, acts as a safe harbour for us and the entire family... and could allow mom and dad to start mercing again.

Mom's probably the most important opinion out of the lot, she holds the most sway with everyone.
>>
>>29567362
"That's the plan. I'll try my best to keep him pent up so you can be there to help him."
>Your mother walks with your brother and sister, you pulling Sparks aside
‘From what I heard, it seems you're developing a certain interest in dressing up. Come on, we're in a clothing store filled with options. I'll even personally help dress you up, since someone has to show you how to put on a skirt!'
>“W-what?” Sparks says.
>The colt looks around, blushing.
>’a skirt?’
‘Yep, do you not want to?’
>The colt stays silent, looking nervous.
>You give him a nuzzle, smiling at him.
‘Come on, you will like it.’
>You look through the clothing and skirts for fillies and mares, talking to your mother as you do.
‘Hey mom, what would you think about working with Cobalt to make her cruiser as a main base for the PMC me and aunt Fixer have in mind? Cobalt can be with her crew and keep them on track and you guys could live aboard it.’
>’I don’t know… I think that chance is passed, Cobalt’s crew left already to replace the core on her ship. Not to mention that decision would be to her crew and not me.’
>>
>>29567996
Regardless I don't think making it a base of operation is very practical. At least not without having some planetside ones before it.

We need a good foundation for the business to grow up which starts with having a known stable place for clients and recruits to be taken care for. That won't go in a warzone at a moments notice.
The costs of such a thing would be too much for a group that's just started forming.

We'll be able to buy our own giant ship base sometime but I don't want to rip control right from under Steam.
>>
>>29567996
I don't think we're going to be able to convince streams to join up and create a colony. She seemed to really look up to Cobalt and her ideals. Our mother might scare her but she'll probably remain stubborn on it. Plus, it isn't fair on them to intimidate and create a colony.

Grab Midnight and ask for her help in dressing up us both. Skirts mandatory.
>>
>>29567996
Let's offer Vex a desk job running the first base we form with Fixer.
Besides papercuts it should be relatively combat free and it would offer her and Angel a good place safe to settle down if they choose to live on site. Also with pay.
>>
>>29568160

It's just Vex, Rose, Shine, Mich, and Sparks. All of the crew is together at the park getting to know each other. So unless you want to run back to the park...
>>
>>29568214
My mistake. We'll help him ourselves then.
>>
>>29568214
I'm going without them. It should give them more time to meet the old crew.

>>29567996
Let's have Sparks pick his own outfit out and see what his taste is like.
>>
>>29567996
‘It would be less practical too… Sorry. Maybe you could work for the company though? A desk job?’
>’That could work! I’m getting a little bored with not working sometimes, and your father misses your uncle.’
>You smile, looking to the colt.
‘come on bud, it’s okay. Pick something you like out, I’ll help you. At least give me a colour.’
>The colt shyly moves next to you, looking at the skirts.
>You watch as his attention drifts to a knife pleated style of skirts, some plain and the others plaid, all with different lengths.
>’I… don’t know. I like blue but…’
>You spy around, seeing leg length socks and stockings.
>Mich pops around the corner, spotting you and smiling.
>’having fun? Any luck?’
>>
>>29568444
'I think we're having fun but Sparks is a little shy. He really looks up to you Mich, mind giving him a hand?'
>>
>>29568444
While Mich helps him out, we should find something to wear ourselves so Sparks can feel a little bit better knowing he isn't the only one dressing up.
>>
>>29568444
'I think we're having fun but Sparks is a little shy. He really looks up to you Mich, mind giving him a hand?'
>Your uncle nods, approaching the both of you.
>He leans in, whispering to Sparks.
>”Hey, having trouble?”
>The colt looks down and away, your uncle nudging him
>”Hey, come on. You got good taste, knife pleated is a nice style. Let’s get you looking nice. Give me a colour.”
>You leave them alone but keep close, getting your own things.
>You grab two sets of socks, one white and the other with black and purple stripes.
>Seeing a very nice thong, you grab it and some more panties to wear, getting some skirts too.
>Looking back at them, you see sparks being a little more adventurous, the colt holding up a light grey skirt with a large white and black plaid style.
>”So, how about this, the darker blue one, and some sweaters? A hoodie? We will just need to get your size, and your dad can help dress you”
>The colt gets a small smile, nodding with a blush.
>’I think he’s getting into it now, want him to be all yours? Also, before I grab anything, how proper do you want him? I’m not against you being lenient and allowing something shorter, he is getting to an adult age, but you are his father, For all I know, short skirt and socks might be too much.’
>>
>>29568676
I don't mind being more lenient with him. He's experienced and has had far more responsibilities suited to stallions anyway. He's mature enough for it.
>>
>>29568676
'Hmm, I don't want to inhibit him too much so if he want's something short that's ok. But I'll be damned if he wears it off the ship before he's seventeen if he want's something lewder just find him something proper to go with it. I have to be a bit of a dad after all. Feel free to keep spending time with him I don't think you guys have really gotten the chance to bond together.'
>>
>>29568676
Let Sparks continue picking clothes with Mich. We can dress with him after they're done.
>>
>>29568676
...I wonder if mich knows about things with Sparks cause of emotion sense?
>>
>>29568676
‘I don't mind being more lenient with him. He's experienced and has had far more responsibilities suited to stallions anyway. He's mature enough for it. But if he want's something lewder just find him something proper to go with it. I have to be a bit of a dad after all. Feel free to keep spending time with him I don't think you guys have really gotten the chance to bond together. Give him to me once you are done and I’ll help him dress.’
>’Fair enough.’
>You leave them be, seeing your mother and siblings looking at clothes as you grab a few more things.
>You grab more relaxed skirts and tight pants, getting more proper and loose fitting things too.
>When it is all done, You find Sparks and Mich again, the colt having a third skirt.
>”Go on, show off what you picked.”
>Sparks looks embarrassed again, showing off the clothes he grabbed.
>”W-well…”
>He picked up two moderate skirts, a darker blue and a lighter one, both being proper but not very long.
>The last skirt with the plaid design is short, probably a little revealing for it’s size.
>He also got a shirt, a sweater like yours, and two hoodies of different designs.
>One of them looks familiar with it’s black, purple, and yellow design, the other one being plain.
>”Also… I was told to get these.”
>He hold up a pair of socks, stockings, and a set of panties.
>’I figure it’s best to let him have the option, and get the panties in case of a draft.’
>>
>>29568987
My guess is they are mistaking what type of love they're sensing. Although, I don't know if there is a way to differentiate it.
>>
>>29569045
Changelings in this quest can sense lust and other emotions too. So I figured he might suspect something whenever Sparks looks at us and a bit a lust comes out, and the other way around too.
>>
>>29569039
"Oh, it's fine. These are really cute, I love the hoodies. Ready to try them on bud?"
>>
>>29569085
True, I'm still surprised Mich never asked once on the ship. Maybe he is just being polite and minding his own business?

>>29569039
Thank Mich for all the help and go in a dressing room with Sparks to help him.

'How did you like looking for dresses with Mich? You ready to try out some dresses with me and have me guide you?'
>>
>>29569039
"Oh, it's fine. These are really cute, I love the hoodies. Thanks uncle Mich.”
>”Happy to help”
>Mich trots off, leaving you and sparks.
'How did you like looking for clothes with Mich? You ready to try out some with me and have me guide you?'
>’yeah… it it was fun but… I’m all nervous and…’
‘Come on, you will like it better once dressed, you will look cute.’
>You lead the colt into the dressing room, setting the clothes down and looking over everything as he undresses.
>There are different colours of panties and the socks are in black and white, everything look like a comfortable fit.
>Sparks gets next to you, his blush returning.
>’So…umm… what ones?’
>>
>>29569364
>I’m all nervous and
'and you still have a crush on Uncle Mich.~'

Let's get him something with lace, it's really comfy so he might like that.
>>
>>29569364
He can start with a moderate skirt combined with his shirt. He can pick which panty he wants to personally wear.

We can demonstrate to him how to put on skirt using ourselves as an example using a relaxed skirt.
>>
>>29569364
‘you still have a crush on Uncle Mich.~'
>’N-no I don’t!’
>You smile, pushing the shorter skirt aside.
‘Here, choose one of these and let me show you how to put it on.’
>He picks out the dark blue skirt, watching as you undress and show hot to dress.
>He seems to get it very easily, blushing still as you watch him dress.
>The colt looks good with the clothes, nervously picking up the panties with his tail tucked in slightly.
>He pulls on the white cotton panties, the skirt concealing it and his cutiemark.
>You smile, dressing yourself as you let him dress as he wants to.
>Once dressed yourself, you turn, seeing the colt with his plainer hoodie on.
>He seems quite cute with it all, still looking shy.
“Hang on…”
>You play with his mane, moving it about.
>When you finish, he looks like a cute filly, the blush only adding to it.
>>
>>29569685
"Aww, you look so pretty cutie. You have to show the others!"
I forget is his pet name still activated...I hope so.
>>
>>29569685
The dressing room has to have sort of mirror. Show him how he looks and give him a hug.

'Not only are you gonna grow up to be a handsome stallion, but you are also going to grow up to be a pretty mare, you Cutie!'
>>
>>29569685
>You turn him around, letting him look into the mirror
>He steps back, looking at himself as you hug him.
'Not only are you gonna grow up to be a handsome stallion, but you are also going to grow up to be a pretty mare, you Cutie!'
>You feel his emotions and look to see him smile, face still red.
“You look so pretty cutie. You have to show the others!"
>”U-umm.”
>You open the door, collecting your things thing walking out with the colt.
>You meet up with your family, all of them looking at Sparks and smiling.
>”Awww, he looks adorable.” Your uncle says.
>Rose moves to him, giving a hug and laughing.
>”You look like Hunter!”
>”He does remind me of a very rebellious teenage colt.” Your mother says.
>>
>>29569908
"Aww, come on, I wasn't that bad. The school only called 3 times...minus that incident with "motivating" the hoofball team."
>>
>>29569908
'You see? Even our family agrees that you look good. I bet the others would be ecstatic to see you like this, Cutie. Want to try out the rest?
>>
>>29570004
I could see hunter as head cheerleader doing something like that in his rebellious youth.
>>
>>29569908
"Aww, come on, I wasn't that bad. The school only called 3 times...minus that incident with "motivating" the hoofball team."
>”Yes, THOSE weren’t. It was the sneaking out at night for more of that hoofball “motivation” that was.”
>Your face burns, your mother laughing.
'You see? Even our family agrees that you look good. I bet the others would be ecstatic to see you like this, Cutie. Want to try out the rest?’
>’…Maybe… what should I try next? I’m… kind of comfortable like this.’
>”Everything fit okay?” Mich asks.
“Yep, they were the right size.”
>”Good.”
>”You have an eye for size still Mich, and you won’t loose it. your coltfriend will love those stockings of yours too.”
>Your mother pauses, smiling slyly.
>”Actually… mind helping me get something? Remember that old uniform I wore as a captain?”
>”Ohh… better not let Angel see you like that.”
>>
'Can I at least see you in that short skirt, please? In exchange you pick whatever you want me to wear!'
>>
>>29570160
>old uniform I wore as a captain
"Think I could try that on? Midnight would probably get a real kick out of it."
>>
>>29570348
I'm all for this.
>>
>>29570348
>Midnight would probably get a real kick out of it
Daddy might too~
>>
>>29570160
"Think I could try that on? Midnight would probably get a real kick out of it."
>Your mother laughs, your uncle joining in.
>”Angel would mix you two up!”
>”Sure you can sweetie, though it will be with what we find here. Mich?”
>”On it.”
>He trots off, letting you look at Sparks.
'Can I at least see you in that short skirt, please? In exchange you pick whatever you want me to wear!'
>’…I want to… and how about you try that other one you want on? I’m curious’
‘Deal.’
>You wait for your uncle and get a white dress shirt and a matching grey skirt and dress coat from him, going back to change with Sparks.
>You both get changed, you looking in the mirror after.
>You look quite formal, and just a little sexy, smiling at yourself.
>”How’s this?”
>You turn, looking at sparks.
>The plaid skirt is a few inches shorter, the bottom of the colt’s cutie mark being seen.
“Do a slow spin, let’s get the whole look around.
>The colt does as instructed, blushing with a smile.
>As he moves, you lower to his eyelevel, examining him.
>You can catch a bit of his panties and bulge, smiling at the sight.
>The colt completes the spin and looks in the mirror, smiling.
>’Not all the time but… I kinda like this.’
>>
>>29570574
'I'm glad you're having fun bud. Careful who you wear that around. The stallions won't be able to keep their hoofs of ya.'
>>
>>29570574
'Don't be too hard on yourself. I think you look good dressing up as a filly. How do I look? You better watch out when Midnight sees what we have. It might motivate her to dress you up even more once she knows. I also better not see you wearing that around in public! As your dad, I can not allow that!'
>>
>>29570574
'I'm glad you're having fun bud. Don't be too hard on yourself. I think you look good dressing up as a filly. How do I look? You better watch out when Midnight sees what we have. It might motivate her to dress you up even more once she knows. I also better not see you wearing that around in public! As your dad, I can not allow that!'
>The colt pouts, moving up to you and nuzzleing.
>’Please daddy?’
‘Stopthat.’
>The colt grins, looking up at you
>’fine. And I like it, it looks nice’
‘Good, and thanks. Now change back, you can only have that on when on the ship.’
>’Yes daddy…’
>The colt turns, porously lifting up his tail and revealing his panties.
>You look away and look back, face burning as you step outside.
>Once changed and when everything is paid for, you all begin heading back, Shine yawning.
>”Nap time.” Your mother says.
>”Aww… You two better be careful though, Angel will get messed right up and mixt the both of you up”
>”You think so?”
>’Vex, I know so. He slaped my ass once before we finally broke his shyness about stallions.’
>>
>>29570892
Time to move Mitch between Mom and us and all approach Angel at once to see what his reaction is to all these attractive changelings.
>>
>>29570927
Isn't Mich wearing the same clothes? He'll need to dress up along with us for that.
>>
>>29570892
'Hmm, I wouldn't mind testing a few boundaries. How about we all swap?~'
>>
>>29570892
'We'll have our fun soon. I know you're still left unsatisfied from my last night... Sorry for forgetting the sound proofer.
>>
>>29570892
'Hmm, I wouldn't mind testing a few boundaries. How about we all swap?~'
>Your mother glances to you, looking a little surprised but smiling before a smile forms on her face.
>’Oh, I know that look. It’s time for shenanigans like we once had’
>’Hunter, copy my voice, I’ll copy Mich.’
>’And I’ll copy Hunter.’
>You all smile, going back to the park.
'We'll have our fun soon. I know you're still left unsatisfied from my last night... Sorry for forgetting the sound proofer.’
>’Yeah… you suck for that.’ Sparks says.
>When there, you all approach, your father spotting you.
>”Oh, here we go. She’s all dressed up again!” Chaos says.
>Your father looks stunned, getting up and approaching all of you.
>The foals go ahead, Angel looking over the three of you.
>”Vex?”
>”Having trouble telling us apart Angel?” Your mother asks, sounding like your uncle.
>”Please, I know which is my wife!”
>’He has no clue.’
>>
>>29571148
"Don't pick on him Mich, of course, my stallion knows his mare when he sees her."

Then whisper in his ear.
"But if your not sure we could always sneak off like we used too.How would you feel about that?"

Give him a peck on the cheek.
>>
>>29571148
Give the other two a sidelong doubting look then look back at Angel and give him a wink. "Then why don't you give your wife a kiss?"
>>
>>29571148
"Of course he knows! He has to know by now how to tell changelings apart, right?"
>>
>>29571148
"Don't pick on him Mich, Of course he knows! My stallion knows his mare when he sees her."
>Your father grins.
>”Yes I do! It’s not hard, more so when I know your old tricks!”
"Then why don't you give your wife a kiss?"
>You lean in, whispering.
"But if you’re not sure we could always sneak off like we used too. How would you feel about that?"
>You can feel some lust from your father, the stallion smiling as you step back and stand between your mother and uncle.
>’Oh, Hunter is selling it, Angel is so fucked.’
>Your father looks between the three of you, smiling even more.
>”You would switch up to confuse me, and I know it. But you know I know that.”
>’Hook.’
>”And, what better way to throw me off then the truth?”
>’Line.’ Your mother says.
>’Annnnnd, just like old times.’
>Your father lunges in, locking lips with you and deepening the kiss.
>’sinker!’ Your mother and uncle say at the same time.
>>
>>29571378
Keep selling it and kiss him back.
"Told ya Mich I knew he wouldn't fall for it."

'Oh, my god he's totally falling for it...you know mom's the only one who's used the gene mod. I could keep going.~ With your promisson, mom.'
>>
>>29571378
"Good to know you're confident in your answer." Walk off to our own family. Ask how they're getting along with our mom's crew. Completely nonchalant while keeping the same voice.

>>29571429
I think our dad would be absolutely livid if he found out about that we tricked into having sex with his own son. He might be more open, but I highly doubt he would be ever open to that.
>>
>>29571378
Kiss him back and then lean in and ask him in a whisper if that was his wife's kiss.

>>29571429
I'd rather not fuck Dad. At least not without a perspective shift of some sort. There's still 20 years of non-sexual parenting to overcome for Hunter. If Angel keeps pushing and/or Vex encourages it then there'd be such a perspective shift.
>>
>>29571463
The perspective shift would also have to apply to our dad. He's raised non-sexually and attempted to keep anything of the sort out of our life. Sex like that is just not gonna happen after raising us like that.
>>
>>29571463
>20 years of non-sexual parenting to overcome for Hunter
Dude...Hunter literally fucks his own son.
I get what you're saying but I'm pretty sure nature is stronger than nurture for him.

>>29571458
>He might be more open, but I highly doubt he would be ever open to that.
That's why I wanted to ask Vex about it first.
>>
>>29571499
He fucks a colt that he picked up off the streets a week prior. If you live with someone for 20 years and never think about them sexually then it takes a perspective shift to start thinking about them sexually. Something has to happen to really beat in that fucking is on the table. And Hunter would probably get blushy and sputtery when it clicks and it'd be adorable.

>>29571498
I was focusing on Hunter asking Vex anything, it'd require either a perspective shift or Hunter having been hard up for his dad for years, which we would have indicated by now.
>>
>>29571559
>never think about them sexually
Like I said I understand what you're saying but I hardly think it would have been as black and white as that.
If anything this kiss might be that perspective-changing moment.

>>29571378
We should get all blushy and giggly after kissing Angel.
>>
>>29571559
>Hunter having been hard up for his dad for years, which we would have indicated by now.
I think that something for us to decide. I don't think Bug would make that decision for us.
>>
>>29571609
Hence "we" would have indicated by now.
>>
>>29571617
But it hasn't come up yet and there wasn't a reason to think about it yet...so.

>>29571378
Hunter thinks his dad's hot.
>>
>>29571609
If the decision is up to us, then no.

>>29571597
>kiss might be that perspective-changing moment.
A kiss wouldn't suddenly make us attracted to our father.
>>
>>29571637
>A kiss wouldn't suddenly make us attracted to our father.
Meh, I get it. If anything it would just be something that open the door for such a thing later down the line or something.
Maybe in a cuddle session where daddy pops a stiffy and accidently pokes us with it.
>>
>>29571378
>You deepen the kiss, making your father’s just rise more.
'Oh, my goddess he's totally falling for it...’
>The kiss is broken, your father nuzzling and kissing your neck
>”My mare.~”
>You giggle, your face red hot.
"Told ya Mich I knew he wouldn't fall for it."
>You then lean in again, whispering
”Was that your mare’s kiss?”
>”Yes, and as good as ever.”
>’Hunter… what are you?’
>’I think he’s doing this on purpose… Guess Charon was right about Hunter possibly still having hive changeling tendencies’
>’I have no idea how he would react, regardless of how much he has loosened up and become more open. Hunter, are you trying to have sex with your father?’

>>29571609
No, and weather this is trying to get in bed with Angel or just excessive acting is up to you guys. A perspective shift would be interesting, but even now i feel like we are treading into non-cannon territory and that it would be more fitting for that.

What even is my life at this point?
>>
>>29571681
'N-no...I think...I think we need to have another grown-up talk about my unique body and hormones mom.'

Walk off and go to a corner for a talk with mom.
>>
>>29571681
Time for full on breakdown blushing and sputtering and an out loud "No!".

I'm perfectly fine with acting up unto this point.

>>29571637
>>29571679
Or one of them pushing it or something. There's various options but they're pretty much all actions from outside people. That's how perspective shifts usually work. I'm not personally opposed to fucking Angel, Vex, or any of the aunts and uncles but it needs to make sense with the character as he's been presented first.
>>
>>29571681
>What even is my life at this point?
A life of a QM on a board. You love it for some odd reason and now you can't escape.

'I was only joking around! Damn it, I was only acting to how mom would react similarly. It was only meant to be a joke!'
>>
>>29571722
For the record the reason I picked this a response is because I think it would lead to an interesting adult changeling convo between Vex, Mich, and Hunter about his relationship with Sparks.

>>29571732
>That's how perspective shifts usually work.
What about the suggestive comment about make inheriting Cobalt and making her out pet.
>>
>>29571770
>her out pet
our pet.
>>
>>29571681

'I was only joking around! Damn it, I was only acting to how mom would react similarly. It was only meant to be a joke!'
>Your face burns hotter, this time out of embarrassment.
‘I think...I think we need to have another grown-up talk about my unique body and hormones mom.'
>’It’s okay sweetie, come on, we can have a talk.’
>”Alright you two, us three forgot something, didn’t we?”
>You nod, keeping a smile.
“Yes, be right back.”
>”Hurry back then.” Your father says.
>The three of you walk off, getting away from the park.
>You find a secluded area, your ears drooping.
>”Everything okay Sweetie?”

>>29571762
Oddly enough, you are right. this is making my day right now,
>>
>>29571732
>needs to make sense with the character as he's been presented first.
Agreed. There has to be something to change our perspective to even think about this. I highly doubt we could ever erase twenty years of raising us though.

>>29571770
>What about the suggestive comment about make inheriting Cobalt and making her out pet.
Pretty sure it was meant to be taken as a sexual joke. We're very open to our parents around the topic of sex as it is.
>>
>>29571804
"So...sometimes I get aroused by ponies I probably shouldn't and my body and my head don't always agree...like with kissing dad...and an interesting conversation I had with Charon about Sparks about our...relationship."
>>
>>29571804
"No, I just kissed my own dad! Why would I do that when I don't think of him that way? Especially as my father! Mom, what do my hormones do?... I already spoke to Charon that I may see even those considered underage to be attractive... which includes my son. And it has led to a point for both of us not becoming something more akin to lovers."
>>
>>29571804
"It's not that kissing dad didn't feel good, but I know he wouldn't like it and I guess I'm not suppose to like it, but It still feels nice. Then thoughts crop that would be nice...if he wasn't my dad. It's really confusing."
>>
>>29571804
"No, I just kissed my own dad! Why would I do that when I don't think of him that way? Especially as my father! Mom, what do my hormones do?... I already spoke to Charon that I may see even those considered underage to be attractive... which includes my son. ...sometimes I get aroused by ponies I probably shouldn't and my body and my head don't always agree...like with kissing dad and how it felt so good...”
>Your mother hugs you, shushing you.
>”Clam down Sweetie, it’s okay.”
>Your mother sighs, smiling softly before frowning.
>”As crazy and odd as it may seem… that is somewhat normal.”
“Normal? How?”
>Your mother’s ears droop more.
>”We never talked about it, and you may have figured out and guessed thing here and there but…”
>She sighs, smiling at you.
>”We still love you, so don’t think that we don’t. But… by all technicality’s you are adopted.”
>You keep quiet, listening.
>”Charon told us that because you were from the hive, you could have easily been a part of their influence and training as an egg. That, and it’s part of our instincts and natural pathing.”
>”She’s not kidding either Hunter, especially when it comes to sex and attraction.” Mich says. “Though we get a form of father and mother in the hive, we are all quite open and share many intimate moments. You were raised under a pony society, chaos and confusion to you Is normal to the hive.”
[1/2]
>>
>>29571991
>”Your instincts and what you were taught as an egg are kicking in and acting naturally. You are naturally attracted to your father and Sparks to an extent. A changeling family in the hive sexually initiates the young, and practices sex often. We were all trained to be infiltrators should the moment arise.”
>”Yea, you think you are the only one?” Mich says. “In all honestly, I was 13 for my first time… and I helped at least 5 hatchlings along with their understanding. Me and your mother talked about this… but she said no because of how she wanted to be more separate form the hive. I offered to help you along even.”
>”But you naturally decided to seek out sex and pursue it, getting into trouble that one time with that older stallion when you were 15.”
>She hugs you again.
>”I know it’s hard to understand, but it’s your body doing what it thinks it is natural. Your brain just doesn’t agree because you were raised differently.”
[2/2]

Alright that's it for this weekend.

Ask questions, make requests, ect
>>
>>29571998
"So...Im normal and not bad then. Thanks, Mom and you too Uncle Mich! I love you both!"
>>
>>29571998
"Why didn't you tell me? About changeling society, my hormones, and the fact that I'm adopted? Why hide it?!"

"I guess that explains why I wanted to teach my son instead letting him explore the streets. However, it's not about teaching anymore as we're both emotionally invested to the point that we consider each other significant lovers. After going through some of our worst moments together, it's hard to even think about being separated. That goes for him and me."
>>
>>29571991
>But… by all technicality’s you are adopted.”
Hmm, this will lead somewhere interesting.

"I'm not upset about that; I knew I was adopted but when I hear it, it kinda makes other things make sense."

" Does that mean the nightmares I had as a kid about my siblings and the fire on the ship real. Why wouldn't you guys just talk to me about things rather than hiding them all the time!"
>>
>>29571998
"Mom, I think I want to visit the hive. I want to know about my heritage and why it's so bad or if it changed. I'm just sick of being in the dark about everything!"
>>
I think we should keep the fact that the others also sleep with Sparks a secret for now. We have a reason for it, but the others don't. We basically persuaded the others to become lovers with him.
>>
>>29571998
"Is there a way to control these instincts? My body might consider them natural, but I can't just change how I grew up and have attraction to any of you suddenly after being raised like a pony by you guys. I also don't want to constantly have the urge to do this with any more children I have on my own since it seems this is designed specifically for changelings and for no other race. Sparks wasn't one from the start, which may have contributed in going past what was the intended intimacy for changelings."
>>
>>29572970
I'm going to vote against possibly messing with our head like that.
>>
>>29573797
How about we just simply ask her how to control these instincts? She seems to have control over them.
>>
>>29573797
I would honestly feel concerned if I was in Hunter's place being told I would be attracted to my own children. Sparks was one thing, but biological children might be too much for Hunter. He didn't really grow up to accept incest if we were raised as a pony.
>>
>>29575547
Just because you feel a thing doesn't mean you have to act on it.

Vex and Mich are same way he just needs someone to talk with it. Who understands. Not fuck up his mind.

>>29575150
Stop bumping the session is over.
>>
>>29572182
I like this.
There are probably tons of bugs who've had the same problem and when to the hive to meet an expert and get an understanding of themselves.

They probably can provide help, they probably have a whole program for changeling parents since part of blending to pony society is not raising your kids like changelings.

That or there's a third party therapy group doing the same thing in our corner of space.
>>
>>29575150
>>
>>29577197
The thread is dead, no point in bumping.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.