[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do No Harm(CYOA) - #4 Plague boat edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: BGtransparant.png (325KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
BGtransparant.png
325KB, 1063x752px
>The town of Anima isn't the healthiest place in the world.
>No growing trade town is, you suppose. What with all the boats coming in, moving passengers and cargo, not to mention that the town drinks from its toilet.
>Not that that last part can be helped, being on a river.
>There haven't been any...epidemics in the traditional sense of the word, but health issues run rampant.
>Your name is Heart Beat, and you're the assistant to one of the few fully fledged doctors in Anima.
>Proper clinics like yours are a rarity, most either self-medicate or resort to shamanism, or even less reliable methods.
>And when a ship full of sick passengers pulls into port, its all hooves, and hands, and claws, on deck to stop a bad situation from getting worse.
>You've met one of the passengers who managed to keep the disease from getting too bad on the journey, but with supplies running low time is of the essence.
>>
>>29549550
"I'm from one of the clin-wait, what was that about a summoning circle?"
>You had your reply all planned out, but that comment threw you off guard.
>"A clinic? Great! I'm Al-tann - I mean, Mortar Pestle. Nice to meet you, Doctor...?" The young lady's voice takes a rather accented turn once she starts introducing herself.
"Er, Heart Beat, likewise."
>She offers her hoof out, and you briefly shake it in greeing. Albeit awkwardly.
"But I'm just the doctor's assistant, actually. Doctor Pill is back at the clinic, preparing while I was sent here to triage the sick."
>The Zebra's ears flick downwards slightly.
>"Just to assess the damage? Sorry, but I don't think any of these people are in any way fit to leave the ship anytime soon, as much as I'd like them to. We can't risk breaking quarantine, not for this."
>She points a hoof at the row of beds behind you. Almost all are filled with races all types, quite clearly struck with similar symptoms: fever, respiratory problems, swelling around the body, and a few bandaged wounds.
>"I assume you saw the healthier ones on the way in? These aren't doing too bad either, but there are even sicker ones. Some type of plague, if I had to guess. Insect bites almost always happened before they started getting sick, and it spread even faster when the coughing started."
>"And not to mention when they'd explode. And not the good kind, like fireworks, no. The-" Pestle mimics the motion of retching. "kind. I'm sure you recognize the smell."

1/2
>>
>>29549568
>That's not exactly promising news. Plague spreads quickly, you recall. And once it gets septicemic - into the bloodstream - there isn't more than a day before death starts happening, without treatment.
>And the only way to really cure it is with some really powerful antibiotics, or else you would only be managing symptoms till their bodies ran themselves down.
>...and the only large, reliable stashes of antibiotics are all outside the boat.
"Where are worse ones, then? How did you manage to treat them?"
>"Oh, the boat had some medical supplies, but not enough to treat this much this fast." She waves her hoof in dismissal.
>The Zebra's voice takes a tinge of pride, though muffled by the cloth over her face.
>"I'd like to think I helped keep things together for a while longer than they would have. I had some herbs with me, and my uncle showed me a thing or two about treating illnesses. He's a better herbalist, though. I'm better at making things go 'boom'." She looks wistfully at the empty bag on the table.
>"The herbs have all run out, though. The sickest ones are inside their individual cabins, for safety. But I fear they won't last too long without proper help. They've begun coughing up pus and blood, they could expire any minute, you know."

2/2
>>
>>29549575
Can you give us details on the treatment you used and how they improved their conditions?
>>
>>29549575
Fucking power outage.

Well here's an idea. Heart Beat writes a note with instructions to Doctor Pill's clinic for a pegasud/griffin guard outside, and a detailed explanation of the severity of the situation. Also give the pegasus or griffin a face mask so they can come back to the bowels of the ship to update Heart.
>>
>>29549575
So again. What was that a out a summoning circle and a rat and a half?

>"And not to mention when they'd explode. And not the good kind, like fireworks, no. The-" Pestle mimics the motion of retching. "kind. I'm sure you recognize the smell."
Heh. For a minute there I thought she was refering to the afflicting literally exploding, or the insects spreading the disease to explode. I guess she was refering to explosive projectile vomiting, yes?

If. When we are done, and if we survive this, we should start a petition or something to increase medical fund for the island, and maybe fix the issue of...
>not to mention that the town drinks from its toilet
>>
>>29549575
Things that go boom? She must be a pyrotechnician. A young one at that. Good for her for doing what she enjoys.

Ask her for what kinds of herbs she used to help the afflicted and other types she may need. If she believes that explaining the uses and functions of herbs may be a waste of valuable time, perhaps we can find someone to find, purchase, and deliver herbs from the local herbalist, and deliver them here. Heart should offer to pay out of his own pocket if needed.

Practicality over morality. The if we don't get any more help soon, - which I doubt since Doctor Pill and Heart Beat are the only medical staff and clinic (I think) on this island - t
like within the next few minutes, then we can't waste the remaining medical supplies on the sickest patients in their cabins in favor for the ones that can be saved. Or maybe I'm being pessimistic. God I'm hoping I'm just pessimistic.
>>
>>29549575
Sorry for samefagging.
>>
>>29550272
>>29550202
>>29550143
>>29550108

>So, a ship where almost everyone is, or will be, infected with a bacterial plague that risks spreading to the ENTIRE TOWN if it gets off.
>Guess that's the triage part done, at least...heh.
>Speaking of Doc Pill's work, you should send him a message.

"Can you tell me about the treatment you used to help the others? How it helped their condition?"
>"Uh, hold on a moment...right, yes. I used a bunch of plants known to help with the signs of plague and boiled it all together into a, something like tea. It only eases the effects of the disase, not potent enough to cure it...though it probably can't do that. Here, I wrote it down earlier."
>Pestle passes you a yellowed piece of parchment, black ink scrawled across it.

>Symptoms: Swelling, fever, coughing, pain, diarrhea, vomiting, pus
>Bilberry, elderberry, citrus, feverfew, thyme...huh?
"Hold on...these are all food items."
>"Like I said, my uncle is the herbalist, not me. I made do with whatever I could find."
"Right then...hold on, be right back."
>A passing crewmember catches your attention, and you take the opportunity to call them down.
>You hastily scribble out a note to the Doc with whatever you can get around you, and pass it to them along with a face mask.
"I need you to get someone to send this to a Doctor Pill's clinic, it's important. Use the mask if you need to."
>The pony looks shocked at the sudden order, but soon nods and trots off up the stairs.

>You turn back to ask Pestle more questions.
"So what was that about summoning circles and one and a half rats?"
>"It's just a joke about when someone found some dead rats in a chalk circle done by-wait, why is any of this important?"
>>
>>29550296
It's not. Well it's not to me anymore. I didn't know it was just a joke.
And I hope that we wrote down the note and the list of herbs.
>>
>>29550296
https://www.anonpone.com/mercy/29410121#navbar
>Hydration is the most important thing.
>If they've got diarrhoea, or food poisoning, you'll need something for those too.
>Maybe some painkillers? Penicillin?
>You grab your saddlebag from under the counter and head into the back to fill it up.
>Face masks, syringes with needles of various sizes, antibiotic pills, some syrup of ipecac and cimetidine for any digestive problems - though you won't be treating too many with these.
>You even manage to fit two litres of saline into the bag, along with a small pair of scissors to open up the medical supplies.
>But most importantly some paper and a pencil. Can't sort out patients on memory alone.
>All in all, the bag gets filled so full you might as well be carrying two of them. You're bring along a first aid kit too.

-The two liters of saline with help with rehydrating patients that can't drink, spiking or adding drugs to the bags
-do we have any drugs for the needles and syringes?
-did we take painkillers?
I guess I should assume we took a bit of everything.
>>
>>29550296
> done by-wait, why is any of this important?"
When she says "this," is she refering to our earlier query about the summoning circle and the rat in the last thread, or Heart asking for the symptoms, the herbs Pestle used, or sending that guy to notify Dr. Pill?
Whatever, let's get to lightly treating and evaluating as many patients as we can. Give a pen an paper to Pestle and ask her to help log all the sick if she hasn't already done so since she doesn't have any more herbs to work with. Unless she raids the ships kitchen?
>>
>>29550522
*raid the kitchen for herbs?
>>
>>29550296
I did a little research but I think I'm wrong. All of this might be a cause of Gastroenteritis. It fits all the symptoms. Easy to spread, could've been from the food so everyone could suffer.
>>
>>29550583
But I don't know how the insects come into play.
>>
>>29550296
>"The herbs have all run out, though. The sickest ones are inside their individual cabins, for safety. But I fear they won't last too long without proper help. They've begun coughing up pus and blood, they could expire any minute, you know."
I hope that's just another one of her jokes. Hey she's pretty young. It's nice that someone her age is being responsible.
>>
>>29550522
>>29550583
>It's not. Well, not anymore.
"Nevermind, I'll just see what I can do to help. I've brought a bit of everything."
>Hefting up your own bag, you begin emptying the contents on the closest empty table.
>"Antibiotics? Stomach medication? I think we can use these. Normally I would send all of that straight to the cabins, but that might not be the best idea. My uncle always tells his patients to "take the full concoction or"...something. Always finish all the medicine, is what he meant."
>She brings a good point. Do you risk fighting the plague directly, with what little you have? Or hold out a little longer for hope of proper supplies?

>You just hope your letter to Doc Pill about the situation reaches him soon.
"Do you have a list of all the sick somewhere?"
>The Zebra readjusts her shawl and shakes her head.
>"Not here, but the Captain should have one, I think. The only thing I know about names is the ones that are on the cabin doors."
>"Hey, you haven't been here too long, right? Do you think you could find the time to head off the ship and look for those ingredients on the list?"
>She points to the one still held in your magic.

"Did you raid the kitchens, already?"
>Pestle snorts, muffled through her improvised mask.
>"Of course I did! I mentioned the herbs ran out already, didn't I? And don't let the cook hear you say that, it's supposed to be a 'galley'."
>>
>>29550630
>"Hey, you haven't been here too long, right? Do you think you could find the time to head off the ship and look for those ingredients on the list?"
No but we can ask someone too. Grab one of the crew members that's not sick and ask them them to find a local outside that can get all the ingredients listed from an herbalist on the island. If theyou complain about spending bits then guilt trip them.
>>
>>29550630
Ration out medical supplies until we recieve that message from doctor Pill, then act accordingly. I wonder, how the hell were we supposed to transport all these sick people
>>
>>29550630
>My uncle always tells his patients to "take the full concoction or"...something. Always finish all the medicine, is what he meant."
Well your uncle probably didn't have to deal with limited supplies and a ship full of sick people. And I'm pretty sure that saying does not apply to this situation.
>>
>>29550690
Antibiotic resistance, anon. What if the little bit of plague survives? It might be just long enough before Doc Pill arrives that it'll make treating the rest harder. Or worse.
>>
>>29550630
Oh what fun. Go pull another crew member and ask them to find the captain and / or get a few copies of every passenger.
>>
>>29550696
There are too many pacients and too little medical supplies, anon. If one drug doesn't work then surely another will.
>>
>>29550696
It takes some hours to days for some bacteria to grow resistance to certain medication.
>>
>The pony looks shocked at the sudden order, but soon nods and trots off up the stairs.
Wat. Why would they be shocked?
>>
>>29550669
>>29550680
>>29550697
>Frankly speaking, the thought of going into town after being on a ship literally carrying the plague doesn't appeal much to you.
>"I don't think it's a good idea for me to do that right now, better if I go see what I can do for the patients in quarantine first."
>"Do as you will Mr Heart, I just hope more help arrives soon." The Zebra walks through the curtain wall, off to another part of the sick bay.
>Though you could always ask a crew member to-oh, right.
>Maybe you should magic the list over to one of the dockworkers across the gangplank when you get the chance.
>In the meantime, you'll ration out your supplies till you get a reply from Doc Pill, then act accordingly.

"Oh, what fun."
>You mutter under your breath as you lean take a peek through the doorway. Doesn't look like there's anypony passing by right now, if you want to send a note you'll have to go up first.
>The question remains, though, of how you'll assign your resources. Obviously you'd give out your two bags of saline to whoever looks the most dehydrated, but what about the rest of your supplies? Do you give your antibiotics out to the ones who look likely to make a full recovery? Or try to take the edge off the sickest passengers?
>And with Doc Pill making his way over as soon as he gets your note, it'd at least save him the trouble to have a list of who needs helping ASAP.

Going to pause for the day, thanks for playing! I know this isn't exactly the most convenient time...

>>29550770
Typo, sorry. I'd meant "startled"
>>
Not going to be free tomorrow at the usual time, so a session isn't likely. But you can expect a single post, at least.
>>
The Pressure!
>>
>>29550785
Lets get the ingredient list to the dock workers ASAP. Better to have to many supplies than to little.
>>
>>29551850
Faggot
>>
>>29551208
What? But I thought you were usually free on Saturdays.
>>
>>29550785
https://www.anonpone.com/mercy/29409817#navbar
>"Heart. Take a bag with whatever you need, go to the docks, find that ship, and assess those passengers." Looks like Doc Pill doesn't waste any time getting serious.
>"Sort out the ones that need help first, do whatever you need to get them stable, then come back here. I'll get the clinic ready."
Help the ones that need help first and do whatever we can. Where's that one crew member we told to deliver the note to someone? I hope he comes back to assist Heart Beat. Surely there are a few crew members down here.
Can we send one to get a copy of the passengers list, and another to deliver the herbs list to a dock worker?
>>
>>29554018
>Doesn't look like there's anypony passing by right now, if you want to send a note you'll have to go up first.
>>
>>29553668
Special occasion
>>
>>29550785
https://www.anonpone.com/mercy/29410570#navbar
Oh. For some reason I though Dr. Pills clinic was the only one in Town. Heart must be the first response.

>The Zebra walks through the curtain wall, off to another part of the sick bay.
I don't see why she couldn't have asked a someone from the ship to do it for her.
>>
>>29550785
try to take the edge off the sickest passengers
>>
>>29550785
I hope we weren't the only clinic to be informed about this emergency. That pony that came by the clinic was probably a traveler and didn't know any of the other clinics. Can we write a quick note of all the other clinics on this Island, and ask a crew member to hand it over to a dock worker? Or, is that even needed? Probably not.
>>
>>29550785
Sisters have mercy on those poor souls in their cabins.
>>
File: Carlos_Celestia.jpg (25KB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Celestia.jpg
25KB, 320x226px
>>29550785
Do as Doc says, treat the worst off with your present supplies, counting on the fact that more will be delivered. Just get the worst-off stable for now.

Heh. Heh heh. I said stable.
>>
>>29557277
Oh you comedian you
>>
>>29550785
You're fucked buddy boy.
>>
>>29550785
That filly did some good work with that tea, cleaning wounds and helping the sick, but now that we're here maybe she can find the time to ask someone to get the herbs she needs?
>>
Heh, I wonder if there's a reverend or priest or somepony praying for all the sick.
>>
>Pestle did some good work on the way here, but maybe now that she isn't working alone, she could find someone to get her things.
>But you'd better do as Doc Pill said. Help the worst off with whatever you have, and count on him coming with more later.

>Making your way to the cabins, it becomes increasingly clear this is where the sickest passengers are kept.
>Being a place without much ventilation, the air down here has a familiar...stench. Even through your mask.
>The smells of pus and bacterial infection hang in the air like trip through a perfume shop with overly aggressive attendants.
>And that's with the doors closed.

>As the young zebra lady said, the names are pinned to the doors. Some of them have two.
>"Leather Binder & Ivory Hem"...sounds like pony names.
>"Genevieve & Asterius" Griffin. And a bull, though if he uses two legs or four isn't something a name can tell.
>"Rock Star"...another pony.
>>
>>29562087
Well, pick a door and go in. Any of them. We have to help them all eventually anyway.
>>
>>29562087
Are you dead or are we going in a room at some point?
>>
>>29562087
We don't know much, or anything about minotaur anatomy. Let's go for Leather and Ivory first.
>>
>>29562087
Really now, I think it would help to get Pestle her herbs before we work on anyone.
>>
>>29562653
>>29563157
>>29563280
>Might as well pick any door first. They're all going to need to be helped anyway.
>You pick the closest door to go through, after knocking first, of course.

>The inside of the cabin is quite small, just enough for a pair of bunk beds and a really, really tiny table.
>Even smaller than the one in your room.
>It seems you picked the one with the two ponies. On the left bunk sits an orange pegasus, and on the other, a white unicorn.
>And it appears they were in the midst of a conversation, turning to face you when you enter.
>Immediately, the pegasus starts coughing. A throaty, heavy sounding cough that one often does when trying to remove something.
>Her unicorn roommate passes over a piece of cloth to cough into.
>You notice that what comes out is a sickly, thick yellow. Pus.

>"Ach, sorry about that...are you a doctor?"
>The mare leans slightly, peering at your bags.

Sorry for the 4 hour break, but unfortunately I live with my family in a time zone where your replies come in during lunch time. And it's the weekend.
>>
>>29563404
Wait, you're sure it's pus and not phlegm?
>>
>>29563404
Check their symptoms and ask them how they feel, what they notice is wrong. Everything they possible can. I suspect they might be suffering from Pneumonia or maybe Bronchitis. I need to know more if it's either one, or maybe a different disease.
>My name is Heart Beat and I will help to the best of my ability.
>>
Damnit, I'll have to pause for a while here
>>
"My name is Heart Beat, and I'm here to help the best I can."
>Walking closer, you set your bag down on the bed and take a closer look.
>There aren't any outward lesions but you can definitely tell there's a rather sickly appearance to them.
>Dry, tacky nose and lips, tired eyes, among other things.
>There's also some rather concerning swelling, especially around the neck and armpits. Right where some of the lymph nodes are usually located.

"How do you feel? What's wrong?"
>>"You mean other than the coughing?" The unicorn across speaks up.
>>"Sometimes it feels like you're sitting in an oven, no thanks to this cramped space. Not to mention the aching in joints I didn't know I had...and I'm sure you can see these things."
>He motions to the swollen lumps right under his skin.
>"We're just happy not to have any open wounds right now. I hear some of the others with them have started turning black."
>>
>>29563966
Wait, are we seriously dealing with the Bubonic plague here?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170226-002327.png (316KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170226-002327.png
316KB, 1440x2560px
>>29563966
>>29563986
Maybe. Probably.
>>
>>29563966
I say we dose with antibiotics then continue to next cabin.
>>
>>29563986
Well fuck me and my Pneumonia and Bronchitis suggestions. This sounds more like it.
>>
>>29564038
Sure but WHAT KIND OF ANTIBIOTICS.
>>
>>29563966
>>29564038
>>29564044
Gentamicin, Ciprofloxacin, Doxycycline, Tetracycline
>>
the Bubonic plague can be transmitted by animal or insect bites or stings. So rodents, mosquitoes, and bat ponies are obvious ones.
>>
>>29564072
She did mention something about rats and black magic.
>>
>>29564095
The rats was a joke and the summoning circle has yet to be classified as Black magic.
I feel like I'm missing alot. Can you quote the post or link it?
>>
>Okay, most definitely the plague.
>Looks like you'd best dose antibiotics for these ponies before moving onto the next room.
>Without another word, you take out one of your few antibiotics, Gentamycin, and prepare syringes to deliver hefty doses to each of them.
>As much as the bottle says is 'safe' anyway.
"I'm going to inject some antibiotics into you guys, but these doses are per bodyweight. I'll need to know how heavy you are."
>"I...don't know that. It's been ages since I'd been measured."
>>"Same here. Is there some kind of default dose you can give?"

>Default dose? Well, when in doubt, use the average.
>...though that probably won't work here. These two don't look as heavy as they should be.
>Eventually you prepare hefty doses, based on your own weight, with adjustments to better fit them.
>Intravenous is the fastest route you can think of, and the injection goes smoothly enough. Though you use more cotton then expected to stop the bleeding.
>Perhaps you might want to think through your treatment more thoroughly for the next patients...a panicked doctor can do just as much harm as a bad one.

"There! All done. This should help at least a little bit, till more help arrives."
>Even through their gaunt features, you see the two give you genuine smiles.
>>"Thank you...are you going to do the same with the rest down here?"
>>
>>29564164
>"Thank you...are you going to do the same with the rest down here?"
Maybe. Most likely if this is just the plague we're dealing with.
>>
>>29564164
How much time has elapsed since finishing borrow conversation with Pestle? Time is of the essence. Every second wasted brings people closer to their death.
>>
>>29564164
Genevieve & Asterius, and Rock Star are left.
Oh my. If or when Dr. Pill arrives to the ship before Heart finishes with the post sickest pacients, I just he doesn't admonish him too much.
>>
>>29564195
>>29564226
>>29564277
"Maybe."
>You can't help but wonder how much time has already passed with these two. Time is of the essence.
>Pestle's ingredients haven't been taken care of, and you still don't have a list of the ones in worst condition.
>Though that isn't really a priority right now, seeing as you can just take down the names on the doors.
"If we don't have to deal with anything else, we should be fine. Should."
>Turning away you hear the stallion mutter to his friend as you leave.
>>"Well at least he's honest...?"

>That's one room down, leaving two.
>Genevieve & Asterius, the griffin and bovine.
>And Rock Star, the sole occupant of his cabin.
>More doors lie further down the hall, the names too far to read.

>No matter, you do what you can with what you have. Either Doc Pill or somepony from another clinic will be along soon enough.

And this is where it ends for the day, I might do another single post if I'm still awake later
>>
>>29564307
Gotta buy a watch after this is all said and done. And get Pestle her herbs.
>>
>>29564307
Do we see any crew member walking by yet?
>>
>>29564307
Genevieve & Asterius next
>>
>>29564307
Minotaurs and griffins are larger then ponies. I hope we have enough antibiotics after these two to deal with Rock Star and some other passangers. If we do have some left over, we should keep the to be treated pacients to minimize their exposure to the untreated.

Quickly jot doen what Heart Beat prescribed and how much to each person he has treated so far and then on.

Keep an eye out for any more approaching medical staff.
>>
>>29565984
Bump
>>
Heart x Pestle
>>
>>29570137
Yes
>>
>>29571051
>>
>>29570137
Nah.

Heart x Swift
>>
>>29564307
Man its getting late and I'm tired so whatever.
1.) Some drugs maybe harmful to mares that pregnant, do choose what you prescribe carefully.
2.) I don't know how much a pony weighs, so all I have to go by is dossage is per weight.
3.) Get a clean needle and syringe, get the right dosage, apply a bit of alcohol to skin, wipe dry, inject needle in muscle or vein, dab bit of blood with the cotton ball, apply band-aid.
Dispense lolly pop.
4.) One would wonder if Pestle was over exaggerating some of the sick only having minutes to live.
5.) No matter what happens, Heart gave it his allife. Hopefully it'll be enough.
>>
>>29573960
Sad. No game Sunday.
>>
I wonder if zombie are canon.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.