[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faustfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

Reminder that faust's favorite pony was the Worst one, and that is a good thing she left so there was less focus on her.

I mean, fucking hell, was dash a mary sue in season 1; giving everyone their cutie marks? doing a sonic rainboom?
Fuck, we're lucky Faust didn't make her celestia's daughter while she was at it.
>>
>>29548521
Fucking hell, I thought that Oney was making mlp animations then.
>>
>>29548521
There's a reason the "OP is a faggot meme" is still a valid ideology. It's because you're an idiotic jerk who wants attention. Much like the rest of us, only moreso because you started another stupid thread.
>>
>>29548649
if my point isn't true, then refute it. Dash is the worst pony in the entire show. her episodes are shit and she's nothing but a cunt.
>>
>>29548659
I don't argue with retarded people; it's like hunting walls.
>>
>>29548521
>Rainbow Dash
>Mary Sue

What the fuck is Starlight Glimmer, then?
>>
>>29548789
Starlight glimmmer did not give all of the others their cutie marks, do legendary feats as a child, nor is the entire world's fate dependent on her existence.

Fuck, Season 1 dash made starlight look like krillin by comparison.
>>
>>29548521

>Celestia's daughter

It's a good thing they said they couldn't take story ideas from shit fan fictions.

In any case, I personally think it was a good thing to put her that high up in the first season. Part of the show's selling point was that it wasn't just a cutesie wootsie pink aisle commercial, and she was a big part of selling that image.
>>
>>29549070
dash needed to be taken down a peg. she was too fucking perfect and the show needed to stop treating her so well.
>>
>>29549150
what? she was an unbearable self-absorbed cunt from day one
>>
>>29549150

They took her down a peg every other episode man. There were literally entire episodes dedicated to showing how her being a snarky showoff was a personality flaw. The problem was that she always suffered from lesson amnesia.
>>
File: Pinkie Pie Goku face.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie Goku face.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
>>29548521
>>
>>29549268
The big thing was she was shown as being too freaking perfect in season 1; shit like sonic rainboom and cutie mark chronicles were bullshit that set her up on a pedestal. She was basically pony goku.

>>29549251
and never got shat on or taken down like she needed to, everything always bent around backwards to turn out perfectly for dash in season 1.
>>
>>29549333

>Sonic Rainboom

She was a nervous fucking wreck that entire episode until the end. That ending was less about her being able to do it, and more about her caring about Rara to forget about the contest and save her.

Now with CM Chronicles on the other hand, you can make an argument about her being a bit too perfect in that episode. But personally I find the sheer unlikelihood of all 5 of the others being in a make or break situation at that exact moment more upsetting that her actually performing the sonic rainboom. Twilight's raw magic being able to not only hatch a dragon, but super-size it is by far more impressive.

But then again, we're just two autists debating pastel colored horses.
>>
>>29549333
Explain Applebuck Season
Explain Boast Busters
Explain Fall Weather Friends
Explain The Best Night Ever
>>
>>29549462
best night ever was fine for dash, the only bad thing was that spitfire didn't pay attention to her, she didn't fuck up everything like fluttershy did.

>>29549448
>about her being able to do it,

It was a legendary feat that no one believed was even real, that's freaking huge. That's like saying that Goku going super saiyan wasn't a big deal because it took forever for him to do so.
>>
>>29548521
>based Lauren
>Dashie is her favorite pony
Exactly why the season 1 was the best. Because unlike someone like fluttershit and her "trying to be ASSertive" episodes or whority and her "abusing little child and being a whore" episodes, Rainbow Dash is actually endearing character with goals and ambitions which makes her episodes interesting and makes you root for her! Only "people" who hate her are rarity loving cucks that voted for Hilary unironically. Tho past-2014 feminazi Lauren deserves a place in the garbage can right next to rarishit!
>>
File: 1403654042080.jpg (30KB, 300x344px) Image search: [Google]
1403654042080.jpg
30KB, 300x344px
>>29549796
It's like you were trying to say something intelligent, and then tripped and fell.
>>
>>29549796
If Dash was the mane character, this show would have been guardians of harmony from the getgo and would have been like a shonen series with her trying to constantly push herself like goku and punching evil in the face
>>
File: 1159785.png (294KB, 759x681px) Image search: [Google]
1159785.png
294KB, 759x681px
>>29548521
Reminder that in season 5, years after Lauren left, it was proven that Dash not only gave her friends their cutie marks, she literally saved the fate of all of Equestria.
Not even the stupid episodes written by faggots who hate her will ever change that she is (and she will always be) Best Pone.
>>
>>29550004
>>29550004
which is why she was basically a cameo in that episode and barely factored in while the REAL weight came from twilight and glimmer.
>>
File: scrunch.jpg (25KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
scrunch.jpg
25KB, 310x310px
>>29550046
>literally saves Equestria
>she's confirmed in-universe as the most important pony
>"s-she was basically a cameo!"
>>
>>29550078
She didn't Save equestria; her existence being required for a set of events doesn't confer responsibility for them. She no more "saved" equestria than the bullies that provoked her did since their actions lead to the chain of events as well.

The most important pony has always been and always shall be twilight. Its why twilight's cutie marks on the tree of harmony and dash's isn't.
>>
>>29550148
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>29549796
But anon, I like both Dash and Rarity. Both were pretty upfront about their desires (Rarity's popularity climb, Dash's attempts to get recognized and scouted into the Wonderbolts) and did their best to work towards them in S1 and beyond.

They're both really great poners.
>>
File: faust-classic.png (24KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
faust-classic.png
24KB, 583x583px
>>29548521
What did you say you fucking cunt? I especially designed her to be the most lovable, most awesome, most all-around decent pony being in this show and then you throw me this bullshit that she's the worst?

Listen bub, Mysterious Mare Do Well was an inside job, they made her look bad. They made you want to hate her.
Between us May The Best Pet Win was worse because it gave Dash a retarded fucking tortoise who can't even swim. Dash deserves something good like a phoenix or any magical mythological creature for that matter.

I hope you never have a wife and never have children because you'd be an autistic idiotic jerk who wants attention, so you'd beat your wife and children like the ego-centric cunt and then yell like a faggot about why you're not feeling any better about yourself.
You sick miserable disgusting failure, end yourself right now. Take the cyanide pill faggot! Do you think I'm joking? Do you want me to get there shove it through your throat? Give me your address faggot!!!!!11111
>>
File: G.png (25KB, 244x278px) Image search: [Google]
G.png
25KB, 244x278px
>>29548563

Here's a vector
>>
>>29548521
I find all of the mane 6 (barring Twilight Sparkle) pretty much even in terms of their respective feats. Pinkie Pie is such a master at partying that she has a batcave equipped with files on every pony she knows, down to every last detail. Which shows how inhumanly adept she is at reading others. She's also capable of bypassing the laws of physics entirely and has broken the fourth wall so many times that she might as well be sitting next to you in every episode. Rarity can make incredible grand prize winning dresses out of practically nothing and has been capable of finding countless gems since she was a little filly. Fluttershy can converse with basically any animal, has the strength to wrestle a bear, a stare that can bend almost any living thing to her will, is a former model and seems to know a shitload about stitching for... reasons. Also she has an incredible singing voice and is so excellent with animals that an entire endangered species was placed under her care. Applejack is THE prime specimen of an earth pony, perfectly fit and capable of some pretty ridiculous feats of strength like de appling a tree with a single buck and stopping a fucking bus with a single buck.
>>
>>29548521
I didn't know Faust's favorite pony was Fluttershy.
>>
ITT: One retard and people who bait to him.
>>
>>29548521
> Complaining about RD being a mary sue in season 1
> had a single rainboom event
> now we have glim glam
> out of fucking nowhere, only 1 episode character build,
> everyone suddenly likes her, despite she tried to enslave them, but everyone forgives her for no reason
> severely out powers a princess who's element and cutiemark is magic itself
> excels in other ponies' special abilities that granted each of them their cutiemarks
> becomes the last hope to save everyone from the changelings
Well fuck. So much better immu'say.
>>
>>29550004
Cutie Mark Chronicles was in S1, not S5.
>>
>>29552564
In The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Dash gave her friends their cutie marks.
But The Cutie Re-Mark proved that her Sonic Rainboom ultimately saved Equestria. Before the season 5 finale, Dash feat was merely symbolic, but that episode made it a key moment in the history of Equestria.
>>
Dash should have become an alicorn for Performing her rainboom.
>>
>>29552582
She flew very fast, Which is funny because that's what her character is all about
>>
>>29553491
Well, it didnt really amount to much for Twilight, so I dont see why not.
>>
>>29553491
>this is what dashfags actually believe
>>
>>29553491
Just no.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.