[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The free market has decided: Applejack is best waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_02-21-08.22.22.jpg (217KB, 1422x1717px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-21-08.22.22.jpg
217KB, 1422x1717px
The free market has decided: Applejack is best waifu
>>
>>29535979
You're still ugly af though.
>>
File: HAHAH FISH DICKS.jpg (39KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAH FISH DICKS.jpg
39KB, 560x560px
>>29535979
>Nix
>IWTCIRD
>>
>>29535979
>most expensive
>best
>>
>>29536053
>I don't understand supply and demand
>>
>>29535986
says the hook nosed jew
>>
>>29535979
Literally who?
>>
>>29535979
I feel I'm missing something.
>>
>>29536128
That's memetrades
>>
>>29536069
M8 that's like saying Yeezyâ„¢ is in demand or of quality.
>>
>>29536188
Yeezy's are inelastic goods though. They don't follow the standard demand curve and have literally no competition due to the brand Yeezy being the main draw.

My little pony toys on the other hand have a very shallow demand curve. There are literally hundreds of alternatives, and children (not incl. manchildren) often don't care for whether the item is authentic or not, so if they found a cheaper alternative they would readily take it.
Hoever, despite this, kids still have purchased applejack SO MUCH that the supply curve isnt at equilibrium at ten any more.
Applejack is therefore best pony.
All this coming from a Pinkfag, too. I just wanted to explain how this works.
>>
>>29536851
It could also mean they anticipated weak Applejack sales and made less. Since they know applefags would pay any price for their waifu they increased it by a dollar
>>
>>29536941
>Since they know applefags would pay any price for their waifu they increased it by a dollar
Do you have a single fact to back up that applefags are somehow more autistic than other waifufags?
Would a dashfag draw the line at 10 dollars? Twifags?
What's the logic here?
>>
>>29536990
Of course I don't have facts to back it up. I'm just joking mostly, but my logic is parents and kids who buy these toys seem to pick out Applejack less. This is apparent by stores with excess aj toys/plushes and mcdonalds never giving out aj happy meals.

I don't have a single source to back my claims (because im too lazy to look and I'm phoneposting from bed at 12am on a wednesday) other than what I've seen happen myself.
>>
>>29536851
>hmmm why does the pony with the big fuckoff hat have a higher price
>oh it must be because tastes changed and she's the most popular
>I'm sure it has nothing to do with higher input prices because of the giant hat, no way

You probably didn't do well in micro.
>>
That was in doubt?
>>
>>29537365
Oooh, oh silly me, you're right.
That must be why pegasus, since it takes more material to make the wings would cost more than ear- oh? They don't? Well, whatever.
I mean, it would just be so much material to make her hat, you know. The extra material is also why Celestia is a higher - oh. Wrong again. Celestia. The tall, large winged unicorn with a crown... Is ten dollars.
Hm.
I'm guessing you didn't do well in fifth grade reading comprehension.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.