[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why should I be worried about Cadence and Stratus Skyranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: large.png (776KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
776KB, 1280x720px
>Why should I be worried about Cadence and Stratus Skyranger hanging out?
>They're just old friends!
>I trust my wife!
>>
>>29534506
you gave me an idea

shining becomes a cuck

finally confronts them

gets cock vored by the stallion

cummed into wife

becomes their child

I'm cucking on a new level
>>
>>29534506
She's only going to outlive him and sleep with someone else the second he's in the ground. Why even wait?
>>
At least Shining Armor is in the best position to cheat back.
>>
File: XEU_Skyranger_Hangar.jpg (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XEU_Skyranger_Hangar.jpg
421KB, 1280x720px
>>29534506
I want to ride inside Skyranger to the alien crash site
>>
>>29534506
>Stratus Skyranger
WHO?
>>
>>29534506
Dude, that would make no sense. He's a guard to the seapony queen, far away from Equestria.

If you want to have your cuckold fantasies, at least have them make sense.
>>
>>29534655
I'm sure Shining Armor told himself that right after Cadence left to secure more diplomatic relations with him.
>>
>>29534655
He's also three times taller than a pony.

His dick wouldn't fit ponies.
>>
>>29534687
Someone's dick fit into some pony to make him.
>>
>>29534675
Nah

Shining has nothing to worry about. He played the waifu meta game

No one will still your wife, if you pick worst girl as your wife.

He understood, he's playing a metagame on a level you don't understand. Why do you think chrys went after him, his wife is litterally the princess of love she would by her job occupation produce more love than every other person in that damn kingdom , but she was like she wants shinning and put cadence in a dungeon, why? She's worst girl.

She being going out like " Please help me cheat on my husband " and people like

" Please no "
>>
>>29534575
plus all the hoes wanting to ride him simply because he's prince and shit.
>>
>>29534702
Is any of that english?
>>
>>29534734

Is Shining popular with the mares?
>>
>>29534748
Whatshername flirted with him.
>>
>>29534626
I want to board the Temple Ship in Skyranger's personal hold.
>>
>>29534637
Mike Jones
>>
>>29534516
hot
>>
>>29534506
How about a cuck story about Discord, Fluttershy and every Flutterfag in the fandom?
Oh wait, it's already in the show.
>>
>>29534506
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.