[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

them's fightin' herds stream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: StreamXVHeader.png (101KB, 845x321px) Image search: [Google]
StreamXVHeader.png
101KB, 845x321px
stream this friday

quoting the website:
>"We’re reaching the end of the planned development cycle, too, so this might be one of the three last major work streams"

you will ACTUALLY get to play the game within your lifetime

on a scale from fucking 10 to 11, how hype are you
>>
why, I'm very excited thank you very much anon
>>
GO ARIZONA GO
>>
>>29533796
Why does anyone give a fuck about Arizona, she has like the most boring design, most boring moves, most boring origin story, most boring memes and sucks sick big fat cow cock
>>
>>29533803
So, Applejack?
>>
File: WHATEVER IT TAKES.jpg (91KB, 542x604px) Image search: [Google]
WHATEVER IT TAKES.jpg
91KB, 542x604px
>>29533662
i'm fucking hyped!
>>
>>29534063

...well, yeah.
>>
>>29533662
man, it's not for starting shit, but why didn't you make this thread on /v/?
it would had attracted more anons like last time.
>>
last bump so anyone can see when the stream it's going to happen
>>
>>29534811
That's illegal
>>
>>29535287
how? last time an anon posted TFH content in /v/ it was moved here, not deleted
>>
File: 1480966193837.jpg (37KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1480966193837.jpg
37KB, 376x376px
>>29533803
Arizona is cute

CUTE

And if you've ever played with a calf before you'd know they're soft, fun, and adorable
>>
>>29533662
This should really be on /v/. Stop clogging up the board with this non-pony shit.
>>
File: mods's take on TFH.png (88KB, 680x225px) Image search: [Google]
mods's take on TFH.png
88KB, 680x225px
>>29536110
it's board related but i wish we could make some board-cross, so at least people who likes fighting games would be interested
>>
0. Can't wait for what little writing there will be to be pozzed up thanks to Lauren.
No seriously, it's gonna have the secret final boss be Gamer Goat of Misogyny Mountain. Cap this post so I can be right.
>>
>>29535430
The thing that makes me not post this on /v/ first in an attempt to gain traction and then hope to have the thread be moved is the same thing that makes me not feel completely stupid arguing that this game has a place on /mlp/. The mods feel it's too pony for /v/ to put up with it and I respect that.
>>
>>29536649
Contrary to popular belief you can 'be right' without someone capping your post

Also that's bullshit. Lauren is pretty sane. America stop with the lefty fear mongering pls. When FiM came out everyone was like "yeah girls shows that are not stereotypical and retarded we need more of those" and everyone thought that's a good thing for all genders and or world in general but now Lauren is Offended McTriggerqueen or what. Nothing changed
>>
>>29536649
Take your whiney "feminazi" bullshit back over to /pol/ plz.
>>
File: grab the L.jpg (45KB, 480x818px) Image search: [Google]
grab the L.jpg
45KB, 480x818px
>>29537480
>respecting the mods when they're lying to your face
You think the mods, AKA the fuckers who exiled us to this board, are doing anything for any board's sake? Let alone OURS? /v/ wouldn't give a shit as long as it's vidya. They'd shitpost, yes, but that's just /v/.

>>29537537
>Nothing changed
IM-FUCKING-PLYING.gif.png.webm.jpg.txt.exe.pxr.whatever the fuck. Here, this one is from WAY back when, even before nuGhostbusters and Trump:
https://www.twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/533503115707023360
Never post again, you fucking gremlin.
>>
>>29537678
>Tumblr hasn't invaded us guise!!!!
Go back to your shithole right fucking now. You convinced yourselves that we "stole" the show from little girls, but we didn't do shit! Shows aren't something that only one group can have, especially a FAMILY show. As in for the ENTIRE family. So you invaded us all because you lied to yourselves, you weaselly fucks. Congratulations! Oh and just to cover my base, LMAO U WHINE XDDDDD okay now make sure to never return.
>>
>>29533662
I'm not hyped just yet. I'm still waiting for that "sorry guys but due fo complications we have to delay the game for a few more months" announcement once we get passed that THEN I can get hype for the game.
>>
>>29537683
How is Lauren going "wow stop getting your panties in a bunch" proof of her being a crazy SJW, if anything that tweet makes her seem better adjusted than most people.

>>29537716
Okay that's fair, I guess. Honestly when you look at the last steam, the idea that they're going to be done soon-ish seems almost silly.
>>
File: 1445501223681.png (940KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1445501223681.png
940KB, 900x1125px
>>
>>29537716
This. It's clearly not coming out this quarter
>>
>>29533662
>making the TFH thread this early
Why? Just make the thread a few hours before the stream.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.