[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Equestrian Wars - CYOA 3#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 8

An archive incase you want to read it what happened before yourself.
https://www.anonpone.com/equestrianwars/

>You are Acre, a giant [basically and oversized earthpony] in a world where several gods exist, you worship the goddess celestia.
>While looking for cash you find youself on a job to find a missing fiance of a pegasus named feather fall, this endeavor has led you to currently be trapped in a basement with your friend mandible the changeling and your buddy Blue Seas the unicorn of some creepy mare who had apparently kidnapped the stallion you were looking for.
>Blue seas is currently carrying Daisy Pusher the missing fiance however the mare who apparently kidnapped him along with several identical mares block your escape.
>If the summary still sucks it's best just to look over the archive.

>The story will continue in the next post.
>>
>>29525384
>The identical mares blocking the exit all stand in a straight line forming a sort of wall between you and the basement stairs.
>"Uh oh...G-guys what do we do?" Blue Seas asks nervously.
>"We may need to prepare for a fight." Mandible responds.
"Well, no duh. It's obvious they won't let us leave without a fight."

>"Tell you what, hand the stallion back over. Leave this place and never speak of what you saw here...and we'll let you go. Otherwise, you're going to end up under the floorboards." the identical mares all say in unison.

>What course of action shall we take?

>As a reminder you currently have in your inventory
>An anchor.
>A door as a makeshift shield.

>And on your party members
>Mandible has a spear.
>And uhh... blue seas has...glasses? I guess? I mean he's a unicorn so he probably has some magic.
>>
>>29525409
>*Gasp!* Another Sombra worshipper or something! Or a bunch of changelings. Have at thee villain. I guess.
Say is there anything noteworthy in the basement? And did this mare just make a line of clones to occupy the path to the exit? And what's her race?
I say. Poke the closest clone with an anchor.
>>
>>29525738
Sorry. I mean 'the' anchor.
>>
>>29525409
Eh fuck it.
Ask the mare was planning to rape Daisy Pusher.
>>
>You glance around the basement.
>You see various cages both sitting on the floor and hanging from the ceiling as well as chains.
>There is also a torture device or two, one example being an iron maiden.
>Your gaze is then drawn back to the mare, her eyes are green with a link coat and a white mane. She is an equestrian unicorn.
"So...uhh, we're you planning on raping him or something?"
>"How dare you!-yes."
>The mare responds.
"Woah, seriously?!"
>"That stupid feather fall stole him from me, she doesn't deserve him!" The mare insists.
>"Woah lady, you've got some issues!" Mandible states.
>"What would YOU know you heartless parasite?!" The mare responds.
>"Okay, listen here lady-"
>While mandible banters get you like one of the clones with the anchor.
>"HEY! What do you think you're doing?!" She shouts
>hmm no effect other than agitating her.
>they still block the exit.
>>
>>29526280
So tell me more about your plan of raping Daisy? And hown you though it would work.
>>
Isn't this a sun worshiping quest why a moon op image?
>>
>>29526828
Nah senpai. The MC is a sun worshipper. This is supposed to be a war quest. Hopefully we'll get into the more gritty part (or not. I don't mind) of war. Bandits taking from caravans, heavy taxes, armies accepting "donations" from local populace, mind games, etc.
>>
>>29526280
This is what I get for trying to post on mobile.
MEANT TO WRITE
>While Mandible banters her, you poke one of the clones with the anchor.
>>
>>29526280
Pick up the poked clone and blow a raspberry.
>>
>>29527228
Blow a raspberry on her belly
>>
>>29526810
>>29526901
>>29527228
>>29527486
"Soooo? Why did you think raping Daisy was going to work exactly?"
>"Eh-uh-well...I wasn't planning to rape him immediately! It might have not even been rape by the time I planned to." The mare responds.
"Uh-huh. You realize he's engaged to her, and you're like a psycho right? I kind of doubt he'd choose crazy bitch over pegasus chest fluff. Not to mention you kind of kidnapped him and stuffed him in your basement? Probably didn't help your chances."
>"RAAAAAA I've heard enough out of you! Give him now!" She demands.
>You ignore her, picking up one of the clones and blowing a raspberry on it.
>She tries to push you off of her while trying to control her involuntary giggling.
>She manages to wriggle out with enough effort
>"ENOUGH, I WILL NOT BE MOCKED BY YOU, OR YOUR BUG! OR THAT LITTLE NERD OVER THERE!" she screams.
>She then claps her hooves together.
>The clones spring into action.
>A few of them latch onto you while a few others go for Mandible and Blue Seas.
>"Oh, i'm gonna enjoy this!" Mandible declares
>Mandible begins striking them with his spear.
>As they are stabbed they spill blood but then dissipate, their blood evaporating along with them.
>Blue Seas simply puts up a magic barrier causing them all to slam into it and slump to the floor.
>What do?
>>
>>29527875
Discard the anchor and use one of the clones as a club.
>>
>>29527875
Wait. Is this considered murder if you're destroying constructs created through magic? Darnit. We should build up our Celestia cred so we can ask her questions.
>>
>>29527875
Time to show her the light! There is most definitely a fare amount of malice in her.
>>
>>29527875
Yell SELF DEFENSE and proceed to brutally defend yourself with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>29528155
This right after >>29528151. Also man, your first posts and intro was fucking terrible, I'm sorry for harsh words.
>>
>>29528007
>>29528026
>>29528151
>>29528155
>You decide to drop the anchor and pick up one of the clones to use as a club.
>You then proceed to unleash a sunburst.
>Unfortunately your new "Club" disintegrates along with a few of the clones while a few manage to survive albeit a bit charred.
>The real mare on the other hoof recoiled in pain as she was burned.
>You grab one of the charred ones to replace the one you disintegrated.
"SELF DEFENSE!"
>You then smash one of the clones against another clone as a club.
>The clone's head explodes in gore before dissipating as you slam it against another clone.
>The other clone slams against the wall and dies as well.
>One of the clones has managed to pierce Blue Sea's barrier and is trying to abscond with Daisy Pusher.
>Mandible attempts to assist him but gets tackled by one of the clones.
"All this for one stallion's dick, geez you're desperate."
>>29528403
I'm terrible at summaries.
>>
>>29528990
Summon our Phoenix. Tell it that there's some candy and bird feed hidden in one of these clones, but it has to find it.
Throw a near by clone at the one wrestling Mandible and help him defend Blue. We should try blocking the entrance and make sure to beat down the clones in the way with a shield bash or another clone.
>>
>>29529835
>You summon your phoenix.
"Hey boy! There's candy and bird feed hidden in one of these mares-"
>The bird without question begins tearing through the nearest clone.
>You stare in bewilderment...
"Geez, what a brutal bird."
>You move to Mandible's aid with the phoenix busy quenching it's fucking blood lust.
>You help mandible before moving over to defend Blue Seas from the clones.
>Eventually the clones begin to dissipate with very few remaining before only the real mare is left.
>With only one left you make a move to block the entrance preventing her from escaping.
>"G-get out of my way!" She shouts obviously trying to sound angry and intimidating before but you can tell from her tone she knows she's beaten.
>"This ends here!" Mandible states.
"You ain't goin nowhere."
>She tries pitifully to get around you but you block her with little effort.
>"P-please let me go...." She requests.
>Blue Seas presses up on his glasses before asking "So, what now? I say we just turn her in to the guards. If we just let her go she's just gonna cause more problems."
>"Exactly, let's take this bitch down town!" Mandible responds.
>What shall you do?
>>
>>29530137
Meant to say.
>Obviously trying to sound angry and intimidating LIKE before.
>>
>>29530137
Pin her down with Acres voluptuous size bottom. Sit on her.
>>
>>29530137
Give me a good reason why I should let you go.
>>
>>29530137
Hug?
>>
>>29530137
>Tell up the names of your other victims, or else!
Pretty obvious she's done some fucked up shit what with all the torture devices.
>>
>>29530172
>>29530201
>>29530206
>>29530550
>You sit on her to keep her from escaping.
>"Hey! Get off me!" She protests.
"Okay lady, here's the deal. Tell us who your other victims were, it's obvious you had something going down here with all this torture shit."
>"H-he's the only one I swear!"
"Oh really? Well, I might just be inclined to squash the life outta you then-"
>"Okay, okay fine! I may have interrogated a few ponies around town who know Daisy to learn his daily route so I could catch him...when I heard about the engagement, I knew it'd be the perfect chance!"
"How come none of them have come forward with information to the guards then?"
>"You silly fool, you always use a memory wipe spell."
"Fair enough."
>"Alright, I told you what you wanted now let me go!"
"Give me ONE good reason."
>"Well I....I....errr...you see....uhhhh.....hang on......uuuhhhhhhh......I'm sooooory???"
>She says this in a tone that makes it quite obvious she figures this won't work, her expression even seems to sell she knows you're not going to buy this shit.
>How do you proceed?
>>
>>29530736
Give her a hug while we carry her to the guards.
>>
>>29530736
Ask Blue if unicorn horns can grow back naturally or with magic. If the only way is with magic, then ask if the procedure is simple or complicated.
>>
>>29530736
Knock her our. If this is a torture room then maybe. Just maybe, she has something to suppress a unicorns magic we can use on her.
>>
>>29530736
Let's check her home for more evidence. If we so much as hear the tell tale sounds of her horn twinkling, squeeze her hard. Judy not enough to Crack her ribs.
>>
>>29530736
Wait. Did she manipulate the memories of Daisy? Someone wake the guy up.
>>
>>29530736
Same anon>>29531177

This could be a very interesting marriage proposal if Daisy skips the dry cleaners and wears his damn suit.
>>
>>29530736
Samefag here.
Also bump
Also tell this mare that a Stockholm Syndrome Daisy would never be the Daisy she'd love, and that she ruined any and every chance of being at least friends.
>>
What a stupid bitch. Don't worry, OP, maybe people were busy.
>>
Apologies, I lost track of time last night and went to sleep. Now, let's get back on track.
>>29530809
>>29530868
>>29530879
>>29530892
>>29531177
>>29531191
>>29531605
"Hey, Blue...Can unicorn horns grow back with or without magic? And if with magic, is it complicated?"
>"Well, yes, horns can be grown back with magic but it takes time." Blue Seas responds.
"Interesting..."

"By the way lady, for the record. Stockholm syndrome Daisy would never be the Daisy you loved, and on top of that you ruined any chance of you two atleast being friends. So good job on that."
>You then proceed to knock the mare unconscious.
"Alright, have a look around. There's bound to be a little more evidence besides just Daisy, we might be able to get her behind bars for more than just kidnapping."
>"Alright, I'll take a look around." Mandible says before heading upstairs.
"Now, with that out of the way. She mentioned a memory wipe spell, Blue can you wake Daisy up? We need to make sure she didn't wipe his memory yet or something. Otherwise he might think WE kidnapped him, you know?"
>"Oh, that's actually a pretty good point..." Blue Seas responds.
>He places him on the ground and casts some kind of spell on him that causes his eyes to immediately spring open.
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, NO STAY BACK!" He cries out before taking a look at whose around him?
>"W-who are you people?! Are you with her!?"
>He then notices her unconscious on the floor.
>"K-Keep her away from me!"
"(Geez, good job lady. He's fucking terrified of you, how this chick thought this was going to somehow work out for her I don't know...)"

>Mandible descends back down the stairs.
>"I found a few things like some small trinkets and belongings. Bloody hoofkerchief, probably stolen photos. The works, just various things ponies might have on them. Probably took them from the people she interrogated." Mandible tells you.
"Alright, I think that should be enough. This mare will probably go away for a long time."
(1/?)
>>
>>29531934
>"Oh thank, Cadence!" Daisy Pusher says.
"Welp, I'd say that about wraps this up. Let's get outta here."
>You then hug the mare's unconscious body as you bring her to the guard station.
>"Seriously, what is it with you and this hugging thing?" Mandible asks.
>You merely shrug.

>After alls said and done you finally return to Feather Fall's home to receive your reward.
>"I cannot thank you enough for saving him. But I guess these bits will have to do..." Feather fall states before giving you a bag of bits.
>"I honestly would have never guessed Cherry Blossom would have done such a thing."
"I honestly didn't expect her name to be that but, when the guards pulled up her ID, there it was! Did you know her or something?"
>"Yes, we used to be friends back in school. I never knew she was this...well, twisted." Feather Fall remarks.
>"Yeah, maybe you should pick your friends a little more carefully next time." Mandible tells her.
>"Will do." Feather responds.
>"Thank you for saving me, what is your name anyway?" Daisy Pusher asks.
"Acre."
>"Acre, thanks for saving my life." he says.
"Twas my pleasure sir, anyway we best be movin on now. We got another job later tonight."
>"Well, good luck to you." Daisy says before your party departs.
>You still had plenty of time before the next job.

>Recap: You were to meet a mare at 9pm in an alley way who was convinced someone who lives near her is a Chrysalis worshipper and needed help finding the proof needed to convict her.

>Is there anything you'd like to do before proceeding the story?

>>29526280
A typo I only realized just now, it's PINK coat goddamnit.
>>
>>29532014
Also
>Recap 2: You are currently at the crystal empire. You are also working for a traveling Merchant, small savings. A hobbit [think under sized unicorn] who is currently either running his shop or sitting at the inn as you are doing side jobs for money.
>>
>>29532014
Wait, did we not give him the suit and ring? Knock on the door and try to discreetly give the items to him if we haven't already.
>>
>>29532014
Let's go back to Savings and see if he wants anything. We can go back to the mare later or another day. Plus, she may or may not be paranoid.
>>
>>29532014
Lets figure out a name for our phoenix.
>>
>>29534347
Good idea. How's Fiery Fuck?
>>
>>29532505
>>29532621
>>29534347
>>29534350
>You quickly realize you almost forgot to return the suit and ring.
>You walk back and knock on the door.
>Daisy Pusher answers.
>You slip him the ring and the suit with a wink.
>He smiles back at you before quietly shutting the door.
>With that all out of the way you decide to go see if Small Savings needs anything as you could always just go see the heresy request at a later date.
>Plus you felt she may have just been a bit paranoid.
>You head to the marketplace to see if Savings was still here.
>It was almost sundown at the moment.
>Savings seemed to be busy packing up shop.
"You need a little help?"
>"Oh, you're back! How did it go?" Savings asks.
"Oh, well it turns out he was kidnapped by some crazy jealous mare and we had to bust him out and bust her. Seriously she had like a torture chamber basement."
>"Damn, that's fucked up."
"Yeah it kinda was."

>"I'm just glad we put her where she belongs." Mandible says
>"Sounds like it, though I think she'd be better off in the looney bin than jail." Small Savings responds.
>"Heh, probably." Mandible says.
>"So, you up to anything else?" Savings asks
"Well, we're considering going to another job tomorrow but we're not so sure if it'll be worth it. It might just be some mare being paranoid."
>"I don't blame you for being skeptical...I don't know what it is lately with everyone accusing eachother of heresy. It's like they're encouraging us to go to war." Small Savings states.
"Though we might not have a choice if someone else strikes first."
>"I suppose so, but I'm hoping it doesn't come down to that."
"It might, but it's not like we can do anything about it beyond just wait and see."
>"I sure hope nobody brings this conflict to Smolland, we've tried out best to stay out of all this, but some greedy person might try to drag us into it anyway. Who knows?"
(1/2)
>>
>>29534640
"Well, hopefully your homeland will remain safe. But right now nothing is set in stone, for now we should worry about ourselves before we start worrying about things like that."
>"Yeah...I guess you're right. But I can't help but feel something terrible is going to happen soon." Small Savings responds
"Don't worry about what will happen, worry about what's happening right now."
>"A-alright...."
>You then finish helping savings packing up shop and return to the inn for the night.
>You all retire to your inn room.

>Here at the inn you have the option to speak to any of your party members before going to sleep.
>Is there anything you'd like to do or discuss?
>If not, you may simply move on.

>Current Party.
>Acre [Giant] (Main Character)
>Small Savings [Hobbit] (The Money Guy)
>Mandible [Changeling] (Bug)
>Blue Seas [Equestrian Unicorn] (A Former Edgelord)

(2/2)
>>
>>29534640
>I don't know about shmolland, but if anyone tries anything funny with giants? Well, you guys know how that'll end.
Said the mare with an ego that rivals her size.
>>
>>29534662
What time is it? Can we still visit that mare whose paranoid about changelings?
>>
>>29534662
Let's talk to Shmol Savings. If he's still worried let's offer to snuggle with him.
>>
>>29534662
Buy a small beer for a job well done, but don't get hammered again.
>>
>>29534662
How come no one wants to bang Acredit? Is he not a pretty Giant? That's probably the case
>make canon Acre is average looking mare.
>>
>>29535047
>Acredit
>he
Are you ok Anon?
>>
>>29535105
No. I'm not ok. Autocorrect is evil.
>>
>>29534662
Go buy a pretty dress and drink the size potion. I doubt Acre owes a dress her size, but I could be wrong. However, a dress that size would either made of cheap quality, or extremely expensive.
>>
>>29534682
>>29534816
>>29534915
>>29535014
>>29535047
>>29535389
"I don't know about shmolland, but if anyone tries anything funny with giants? Well, you guys know how that'll end."
>Said the mare with an ego that rivals her size.
>"Yeah, that sure reassures me. Of course nobody would mess with you guys, you're huge! Hobbits on the other hand are easy to push around..." Small Savings responds distraught.
"Oh come on, you'll be fine."
>You tell him this as you hug him trying your best not to crush him.
>"Could you not?" He asks
"Nah."
>"Oh whatever."
>You release him.
"Well, I think i'm gonna go buy a beer to celebrate...but NOT get hammered this time. Anyone want to come?"
>"Are you sure you're not banned from the bar? I could've sworn I saw a poster or something when we went past it earlier today." Mandible tells you.
>"Y-yeah, he's right. I think I saw it too." Blue Seas adds.
"Hmfph, like they can keep me out. Come on, don't be babies! Who's coming?"
>Mandible and Blue Seas look at eachother.
>Small Savings just rolls his eyes.
>"Fine, but don't say we didn't warn you." Mandible and Blue Seas say in unison.

>And before long you were on your way back to the bar, but as you try to enter a pony outside tells you
>"Hey, you're not welcome here." then pointing to a poster with your face on it that says "BANNED" underneath in bold red lettering.
>"Go home." The pony says.

>What shall we do?
>>
>>29536099
Come on guy. Just one pint. That's all. Besides I payed my fine.
>>
>>29536099
Seduce him!
>>
>>29536183
This
>>29536190
No please
>>
>>29536277
Yes. She's a big mare with a big butt.
>>
>>29536183
>>29536190
>>29536277
>>29536558
>You decide the best course of action, would be to seduce this stallion.
"Oh gee, what a shame...if only there was, something I could do to, get myself unbanned~"
>You emphasize "Something" with a flaunt of your butt.
>"What are you implying?" the pony asks
"Nothing, i'm just saying that it's such a SHAME that I got banned from the bar~ is there not ANYTHING I can do to...get myself unbanned?"
>You once again flaunt in an attempt to seduce the pony.
>"I don't get it."
"What's to get? I'm just lamenting over the fact that i'm banned and pray for something~ to, make you rethink my ban."
>"uh huh..."
"GODSDAMNIT, JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!"
>"OOOOOOOH, well...I mean if you're offering-"
"No, it's too late now. You fucking ruined it. The mood is gone."
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>To be continued.

I'll be back tomorrow morning to continue.
>>
>>29536987
>"OOOOOOOH, well...I mean if you're offering-"
Stupid thick skulled bartender. Try going to bed without breaking anything.
>>
>>29536987
Night
>>
>>29536987
On the chance that Savings doesn't need any help from Acre, maybe she can ask around if there is a temple, mosk, or church of Celestia to learn more of her god.
>>
>>29536987
>You sigh heavily.
"Look, I paid the fine. Can I please just go inside?"
>The pony stares are you sternly for a moment or two.
>"Fine." He says as he then rips down the poster.
>"Just don't cause any more trouble, ya hear?"
"Alright, alright."
>As you walk inside Mandible says under his breath "Gee, after that stunt i'm amazed they let us in."
>You have a pint.
>As you, Mandible and Blue Seas have your drinks however you overhear a conversation between two stallions.

>"Did you hear about the new king of the celestial empire?"
>"Yeah, hear he's causing some tensions between the kingdoms."
>"That boy ain't fit to be king."
>"Well, he only got the throne because the old king died suddenly and he was the only heir! He was just the emergency backup! He wouldn't be king at all if the church had enough time to select another ruler."
>"I know, it really bothers me. With the way things are going we might be seeing a civil war or some kind if he doesn't straighten up his act."
>"Do you really think the queen will get the crystal empire involved?"
>"She'll probably try to keep us out of it, but if that greedy little king tries anything funny..."
>"Pfffft, we can only hope."
>As you listen in Mandible leans over to you.
>"Well, that's good to hear. Seems like the king of your hometown isn't a very good king or something." Mandible whispers to you with a hint of sarcasm.
>Blue Seas also speaks to you quietly "That's actually why my cult were so active lately, we were trying to take advantage of the disarray caused by the new king...though I didn't know it was this bad." he assures you.
>"You don't think there will actually be a civil war do you?" Mandible asks?
"I hope not..."
>"What are you going to do if there is? I mean, you are a celestial. What happens when everyone else turns against the Celestial Empire?" Mandible asks.
>He has a point...what can we do?
>Would we turn our backs on our old home?
>Or would we stand beside it against all odds?
>>
>>29538255
Order and peace over politics.
>>
>>29538255
Well that's hard to say. Followers of Celestia area supposed to be all for peace and order and stuff. A Civil War between everyone, the Celestial Capital, and the Cookies of Chrysler is anything but peaceful or orderly. I don't know what to do, but right now I say remove the king and replace him with someone more suitable for the roll of monarch, and I only say this with the limited knowledge I have on hoof.

And helping the Celestia City? Dunno unless I get some holy Vision I think i'll settle for keeping the peace of the land. And it's not exactly home home, but it's, meh.
>>
>>29538255
While I moved there I was still raised among giants. Not many friends besides Green Pastures and my home sucked.
I wouldn't die for it, but I will help out by keeping order wherever I go.
>>
>>29538255
It would be nice if we could know what's going on back in the Celestial City and know what kind of decrees the new king is making.
Can we ask those two stallions more about this and where they hear this from? Is there someplace in this city that provides some source or reliable news? And what do they know of the actions the king has taken so far?
>>
>>29538289
>>29538420
>>29538475
>>29538523
"I don't think a civil war is very orderly, I say replace the king with someone more suitable. But this is only coming from the small amount of information I have on hoof...."
"Hey! You two! May I ask where this information is coming from?"
>"The town crier has been talking about it for weeks now. Apparently messages straight from the queen's carrier box." one of the stallions responds.
>"Apparently the king is requesting to expand his territory, but everyone else is telling him no. But apparently he isn't listening. There's new forts cropping up. They've been letting it slide for awhile, but 1 fort on Luna's land have escalated things. People are starting to figure out he's serious." the other stallion says.
"So, he's a little too ambitious?"
>"Exactly, and the other kingdoms don't like that." The first stallion says.

>"So what? He just wants more territory?" Mandible asks.

>"Well, he's also upping penalties for crimes, among other things. Heresy is now execution, theft is now execution-" the stallion speaks before mandible cuts him off.
>"So what?" Mandible asks.
>"Apparently the new king is trying to slowly phase out all the other religions in the kingdom. Claims himself to be chosen by celestia herself, apparently he thinks his father's sudden death was because it was his destiny to be king. I say he's fucking looney." The stallion says.
>"So, he's slowly twisting it all in has favor?" Mandible asks
>"Yup, his support is slowly growing. Mostly from the crazier zealots but it's still something. He IS king after all, he just needs time before people warm up to him. That's what the other kingdoms are afraid of. He already has ponies ready to die for him. He doesn't need more, especially with his ambitions." The stallion says.
>Blue Seas doesn't have anything to say beyond exchanging nervous looks.
>>
>>29538966
Oh hey that sounds fun. I want to pit Acre against an army of zealots. Ask these two numpties if they know any places that worship Celestia or has a shrine of her. Maybe we can give an offering to commute with her and confirm her supposed favoring of the king.
>>
>>29538966
Has he proven himself to be a follower of Celestia?
>>
>>29538987
Best idea right here, just ask the goddess herself.
>>
>>29539174
Yeah! Then we can ask her if we can give the little tyke a well deserved woopin!
>>
You know I'm surprised that the church hasn't done anything.
>>
>>29538966
>"Well, he's also upping penalties for crimes, among other things. Heresy is now execution, theft is now execution-"
Oh wow that's fucked up. If only there was a certain someone that could do something about it.....
Then again, where will the church find another possible candidate to rule?
What if the church rewards Acre for overthrowing the king? Think of all the reinforced beds she'll get.
>>
The church is in on it, i'm calling it now.
>>
Bump.

I'm still writing m8, srry.
>>
>>29538987
>>29539173
>>29539198
>>29539646
>You get up from your seat and proceed to walk over to the two stallions.
"Do either of you know where a shrine of celestia is?"
>They look at eachother and then back to you.
>"As a matter of fact, we do."

>Within minutes you find yourself outside the grounds of a small shrine surrounded by a garden that seems to be quite well maintained as various beautiful flowers flourish.
>In the center is a statue of Celestia herself gazing down upon whatever may be infront of her with a welcoming smile.
>You stand before the statue.
"..."
>"Well? What are you waiting for?" Mandible asks
"I've never done this before."
>"Why, don't you just talk to it?"
"I don't think it works that way."

>"Uhhh, you need an offering actually..." Blue Seas says.

"Oh right....figures you'd know that."

>"So...what do we offer her then?" Mandible asks.

>"Well, for Sombra it was- ....actually nevermind forget I said anything.... But I've never summoned a goddess like Celestia before, so whatever offering she answers to it's anyone's guess."

>Well, what kind of offering WOULD she answer to?
>>29540607
K writing is the wrong word, more like thinking.
>>
>>29540761
I'm not sure what would be appropriate. Maybe a few bits, or a scale. Food?
>>
>>29540761
Maybe a flower? I wonder if our phoenix has any ideas.
>>
File: Qo8KipS.gif (52KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
Qo8KipS.gif
52KB, 204x204px
>>29540761
Praise the Sun? Try kissing one of the horse shoes.
>>
File: CelestiaCake.png (645KB, 1005x671px) Image search: [Google]
CelestiaCake.png
645KB, 1005x671px
>>29540761
Get that bitch a cake, that bitch love cakes.
>>
>>29541008
This. THIS DAMN YOU!
>>
>>29540883
>>29540902
>>29540914
>>29541008
>You're actually not quite sure what to give her.
>You can't really be sure what a Goddess of order would really appreciate...
>You think about giving her a flower, but you don't have any at the moment and you don't really think she'd appreciate you taking any of the flowers from the garden...
"(Maybe if I...")
>You approach the statue.
>You kiss it on the hoof.
>...
>"What was the point of that?" Mandible asks
"It was worth a try okay!"
"Hmmmm....."
>Welp, there's only one thing left to try.

>One trip to the bakery later.
>You place a cake at the hoof of the statue.
>...
>"So...now what?" Mandible asks.
>"Well, usually the statue's eyes glow and then the god speaks to you through the statue." Blue Seas says.
>...
"Huh...maybe it didn't work."
"Oh well."
>You sigh heavily.
"Forget this."
>But as you walk away you hear a sound.
>A voice emits from the statue.
>"Wait, my apologies. I was a bit busy-"
>"..."
>"An entire cake is a bit excessive, one slice would've been fine but okay."
>"Ahem, so...for what purpose have you summoned me here today giant Acre?" The statue asks.

"I wish to ask you about the current king of the celestial empire."
>"Ah, yes King Coin, what a poor misguided youth. I feel sorry for him, without his father and all this power thrust upon him at once he's lost his way." the statue voice says
"Lost his way?"
>"Indeed, but unfortunately he isn't the root of the evil here."
"He isn't?"
>"No, his adviser is manipulating him. On top of that there's a conspiracy in my church...unfortunately it is against the laws of nature for a god to intervene in the affairs of mortals. And so I am powerless to stop them, I can only watch as my followers become corrupted shells of their former selves...It pains me to see them be led so astray and unable to do anything."
(1/2)
>>
>>29541286
"Well, is there anything I could do?"
>"Oh, dear Acre. It would take more than one mare, even one giant to correct these wrongs." the statue insists.
"Well, I'll help in any way I can."
>"If you insist, but I must warn you. The path is dangerous."
"I'll walk it no problem!"
>"Your courage is strong Acre, but do not let it blind you."
"I can see just fine though."
>The statue sighs.
"I'll see what I can do okay?"
>"Well, if you truly are set on this then I suppose I cannot stop you. But I warned you of the danger. Prepare yourself for the road ahead."
"Gotcha."
>"Is there anything else you wished of me before I depart?"

I hate writing for canon characters. This feels so wrong.
>>
>>29541286
Is it OK for Acre to DISPENSE RITIOUS JUSTICE upon the corrupt?
>>
>>29541008
>>29541286
Oh my goddess yes it actually fucking worked. Anon you beautiful bastard!
Let's get her some angel cake next time boys!
>>
>>29541379
No my goddess, that all I need to know.
>>
>>29541379
So about this, "upholding peace and order, and only attacking in self defense or the defense of other," is there a way to go around this to DISPENSE RITIOUS JUSTICE on the kings advisor and the church?
>>
>>29541379
>What can you tell me about this whole disciple business? I'm still kind of new to this and I didn't get an serious help with this. Oh. And was breaking into that mares home in the crystal empire ok?
>>
>>29541379
Is she gonna take the cake the whole cake or leave it? If she leaves it there might be crystal ants.
>>
>>29541379
How can we get the stallions to like us? Acre is big and intimidating.
>>
>>29541380
>>29541388
>>29541398
>>29541412
>>29541427
>>29541514
>>29541879
"So...is there some way to get around the whole, only attacking in self defense thing? Like, am I allowed to attack them if they're corrupt? Because obviously it'd be stupid to just walk up and wait for them to attack me first."
>She pauses for a moment...
>She then says "Well...normally, i'm not one for abusing loopholes but, you could always claim it's in the defense of all the poor ponies they're oppressing needlessly." The voice from the celestia statue says.
"Sounds alright to me."
>"But, if you can...I'd still prefer you atleast TRIED to perhaps show them the error of their ways. Without violence?"
"Eh, i'll try it but no promises."
>...
"So, can you tell me about this whole disciple business? I'm still kind of new to it and I didn't really get any serious help with this."
>"Well, what aspect are you curious about?"
"..."
"Uhhhhhh.....give me a minute I'll think of something."
>"If you insist."
"Also, was breaking into that mare's house earlier alright? I know I took a bit of a risk there of betraying your rules."
>"Well, normally I'd reprimand you for breaking the code. But it was done with good intentions, and in the end it did all turn out well. I'd say just pick the times you break code carefully."
"Sweet."
>...
"Oh and one more thing."
>"Oh?"
"Can you tell me how to get stallions to like me?"
>"Wouldn't that be something you'd ask Cadence and not me?"
"Come on, surely you know something!"
>"Well, if you'd like my advice. I say-"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>To be continued.

I'll be back in the morning to continue. But I have to say, I did still have alot of fun writing the posts today.
>>
Bump
>>29542712
Ask Savings where he planned to go and that Acre may or may not return to the Celestial City after conversing with her goddess.
>>
>>29542712
>>29543519
>After finishing conversing with Celestia the statue's eyes cease glowing, and the warm presences that once inhabited the statue vanishes.
>With your conversation concluded, you return to the inn, intent on speaking to Small Savings about something.
"Savings?"
>He perks up and turns his gaze to you "Yes, what is it?" Small Savings asks.
"Where did you plan to go next?"
>"Oh, well. The next place on the list was Twilight Town."
"Well...I may, or may not need to go back to the Celestial City. You see, I spoke to Celestia at one of the shrines and...Welllllll I sort of agreed to dispel some kind of conspiracy in the celestial church annnnnd to most likely dethrone the current king."
>Savings stares at you for a moment.
>"What, are you fucking crazy?!" Small Savings asks.
"Well, she already told me it was dangerous. I will admit maybe I shouldn't have accepted as eagerly as I did but. Hey, too late now!"
>He sighs, "So, I take it you're asking for time off or something to go on your, holy quest?"
>>
>>29544914
Can he list the stops so we could find him after we're done?
>>
>>29544961
"Can you tell me your stops, so I can find you after i'm done with all this?"

>"Well, the major stops on my usual route is, the celestial city, the town of Luna, the crystal empire, and twilight town. Not counting the smaller towns inbetween of course. I don't go anywhere near the changeling city over in the badlands or anything. Too dangerous for me. I prefer to stick near the safety of the pony kingdoms."
>>
>>29545293
Good nuff I guess. So how will you pack your stuff and move around without me? Will my favorite hobbit have to worry about bandits or changelings?
>>
>>29545370
This really
>>
>>29545293
How does Mandible and Blue feel about the revelation that Celestial had bestowed upon us? Did they understand what Celestia had said, or was she speaking exclusively inside of Acres mind?

Does anyone have any clue how to overthrow a king and stomp his advisor, and maybe how to root out corruption from a church? There like a manual or some trainer for that?
>>
>>29545293
Who wants to help Acre find a ground of rebels who are opposed to the new king? Any show of hooves?
>>
>>29545411
>stomp his advisor
U-unf
>>
File: 1111618.png (375KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1111618.png
375KB, 1100x1100px
>>29545430
Why stop at stomping?
>>
>>29545293
If anything Acre and Savings are bound to meet again. It's hard to miss a giant.
>>
>>29545523
The adviser stops their evil monologue as a shadow falls, looking up all they can see is Acre's vast plot descends from above.
A thunderous crash and they are never seen again though Acre continues to twitch and moan at odd moments for a long time afterward
>>
>>29545895
>and that's how Acre the giant stopped a war before it began. The moral of the story? Thick thighs save lives.
>>
>>29545293
Hey OP. What happened to the cake? Is it still there near the statue?
>>
>>29545370
>>29545411
>>29545425
>>29545701
>>29546726
>You had only now just realized you had not asked your friends of their opinion on this.
>Would they follow you on your quest? Or would they abandon you? You feel a bit bad now for not asking them sooner, perhaps that may even influence their decision.
"So, Mandible, Blue Seas...I know it's alot to ask but, are you coming with me on my quest?"
>"I don't know, do you really think we can make a difference?" Mandible asks
"I don't know either, but we should atleast try."
>"But didn't celestia herself tell you to be careful, and that one mare can't fix this?" Blue Seas asks
"Yes, but that's why I wager we gather up some ponies. I mean, there has to be some kind of group opposed to the new king. We'll just assist these rebels."
>"And what if there are no rebels Acre? What then?" Mandible asks
"...I don't know. I'll think of something."
>"I'm sure you will...I hope you will."
'So, are you two coming with me or what?"
>"I don't know, Savings!?" Mandible calls over to Small Savings.
>"I handled myself just fine before you 3 came along you know, it was just a little more difficult. But we hobbits have horns for a reason." he then uses his magic to pack a large majority of items to prove his point.
>"I can't lift all of them at once obviously but, hey it's something. Don't you worry about me."
"I'll come find you once it's all over, okay?"
>"I don't doubt that." Savings assures.

>"Right, I guess that's a yes then. If you can handle yourself then, I guess I can go with you." Mandible says.
"Great...but, Seas? What about you?"
>Blue Seas remains silent for a time.
>Eventually though he seems to work up the courage to speak.
>"Y-yes." Blue Seas pipes up.
"Are you sure?"
>"I guess I should do something to pay back the empire for how poorly I treated it in my youth.."
"So what, are you doing this for redemption orrrr-"
>"I know this probably won't get me anywhere, but atleast it'll make me feel a little better about myself"
>>
>>29547016
.....and as our heroes say their good byes to their diminutive sized friend, they make their way back to the Celestial City to uproot the corruption that afflicts the holy city.....
>>
>>29547016
When we get back we should see if our home is still there or check for squaters.
>>
>>29547016
Is Twilight Town on the way to the Celestial City? Also, I wounder what Seas and Mandible have thought about what gods they might like to align with.
>>
>>29547198
Hey man. Not everyone wants to worship a god. I wouldn't be too suprised if they prefer to be atheists.
>>
>>29547235
Not saying they have to. Just wanted to bring up the subject.
>>
>>29547261
Oh. Alright, cool. I missed the "might" in the sentence.
>>
>>29547016
How long will it take to travel from the Crystal Empire all the way back to the Celestial City.
>>
>>29547127
>>29547138
>>29547198
>and as our heroes say their good byes to their diminutive sized friend (HEY, I HEARD THAT), they make their way back to the Celestial City to uproot the corruption that afflicts the holy city.
>The journey back to the south was a long one.
>The worst part was traveling through the tundra again, but luckily you had managed to brave the cold along with your allies.
>Though, being a giant does help in preserving heat since you have alot of it to spare.
>However, along the way.
>You are ambushed by highwayponies!
>A single pony stands in the road brandishing a sword.
>"Hand over your bits, and we won't have to make a mess of things." The pony says.
>Several others begin to emerge from the trees, you wager there is atleast 8 of them all together.
>Mandible begins to reach for his spear.
>"Oh great, of all the times to jump us. It had to be now." Mandible remarks.
>Blue Seas on the other hand cowers.
>He was never much of a direct fighter though so this doesn't surprise you, even during that battle in cherry blossom's basement he preferred to stay on the sidelines using his magic to fight off anyone that went out of their way to attack him.
>"I'll say it one more time lass, drop the bits and nobody gets hurt." The highwaypony leader states.

>What shall we do?

>Quick Enemy Overview
>The highway pony leader is a unicorn, however the rest of them seem to be earthponies save for two pegasi wielding crossbows.
>>
>>29548336
Pick up the highway pony and cradle him like a foal, then sing a lullaby. Intimidation tactic!
>>
>>29548336
Call our phoenix and blind them.
>>
>>29548336
Take his sword and snap it with your hooves.
>No, YOU surrender.
>>
>>29548395
Sorry. I actually want Acre to say....
>No. Why don't YOU handover your bits?
>>
>>29548336
How do we know these are highway robbers? Is it the muscles? The scars? Armor? The smell? Are they starving?
>>
>>29548336
Ask them why they choose a life of an outlaw instead of an honest job. Like a farmer. It wouldn't be as dangerous for them, especially if they encountered a pony that could more then defend themself.
>>
File: 1485130303138.png (250KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485130303138.png
250KB, 1024x1024px
>>29548336
Sit in the unicorn leader. u-unf
>>
>>29548357
>>29548385
>>29548395
>>29548406
>>29548540
>>29548647
>>29549146
>You decide on the only logical thing to do.

>You pick up the highway pony leader and cradle him!
>"W-what? What are you doing?!" The pony asks.
>Mandible and Blue Seas don't even seem phased by this, they've probably come to expect this kind of behavior by now.
>"G-GET HER!" The pony cries and the highway ponies emerge from the trees.
>Mandible braces to fight them off while Blue Seas moves behind him in fear.
>"DON'T USE ME AS A SHIELD!" Mandible cries.

>However while they're dealing with that you are still holding the highway pony leader.
>He jabs you with his sword.
"OUCH!"
"Fine, if you're gonna be like that."
>You drop the pony on the ground and then proceed to sit on him.
>He wheezes as you sit on him and begins flailing wildly however you knock his sword out of his reach before he could jab you again.
>"G-get off me!" he cries.
"So, why did you choose a life of crime instead of something simple like a farmer? Cause honestly if you had just been a farmer you probably wouldn't have a giant sitting on you right about now."
>He tries to mutter a curse at you but he seems too out of breath to utter it, coming out as "FFFFFFFF *Cough* Uuuuuuuu"
>You lighten up just a little bit so you don't crush his lungs any farther.
>He draws a great breath the moment you do this.
"So, why don't you just surrender?"
>The pony looks away.
>"Heh, why don't you!"
"Excuse me?"
>You then realize Mandible and Blue Seas have been knocked to the floor by these hooligans.
"Shit!"
>"Now, why don't you go ahead and get off me. Unless you want your friend's heads to get off their necks."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>To be continued.

See you in the morning.
>>
>>29549470
Why link to something we didn't do?
>>29548385
>>
>>29549470
Surely our favor with Celestia has increased, despite the one itty bitty taboo we commited.
Let's use Sunburst and go ahead to crank it up to 11 - no. Crank it up to.....10,000! Screw shinning bright like a star. ShinE bright like a quasar. That shit be hella bright. Go look it up you know I be right. If they burn, good. If they don't burn, even better.
>>
>>29549470
Cast Sunburst to stun and hurt the would be robbers. They will most likely flinch due to the searing eye pains they will suffer from looking at Acre, and suffer from her holy light.
While they're writhing in agony, pick up the highway leader and throw him at the one pinning Mandible to the ground, then smack the one that has Blue Seas.
I'll just assume everyone is paralyzed by the righteous pain so Acre should just knock them out with her hooves.
>>
>>29548385
The Phoenix is way too lethal. It'll immolate everything.
>>
>>29549470
Get angry.
>>
>>29549833
>>29550411
>You do the only logical thing.
>Use the sunburst.

>All the highway ponies recoil in pain from the light and it's power.
>By transit Mandible and Blue Seas are released as their captors are driven backwards from the searing pain.
>All of the highway ponies are now currently on the ground writhing in pain and covering their eyes.

>Make an escape or take further action?
>>
>>29551921
Beat them all up and take their lunch money. Arce had to put down or unequip the anchor and shield door to cradle the leader. I think some punishment is needed.
Break the unicorns horn and us him as a bludgeon i.e. a club against the other thugs.
I just wonder why we even pother when we can use people as weapons.
>>
>>29551921
Weren't there like, two flying pegasi in the sky? Were they affected by the light as well? I'm guessing no since there are no pony pancakes.
>>
>>29551921
Ok. So far we can see nine baddies. one unicorn leader, two pegasi with crossbows, and the rest are unicorns. Get up and use the leader to shieldbash the guys holding Mandible and Blue seeing as they should be close to each other because of our unicorn friend using the changeling as a meat shield. Then grab an earth pony as you improvised weapon.

Leader - meat shield
random goon - meat weapon
>>
>>29551921
Basically grab some meatshields cover our friends and start collecting as many weapons as possibe.
Hey if we're lucky maybe we can convince these these ne'er do wells that they would be better off as freedom fighters for the revolution.
>>
>>29552627
Viva la revolución!
>>
>>29551921
>Make an escape
Fleeing is for pussies, and Acre ain't no pussy. That's Blue's job.
>>
>>29551983
>>29551992
>>29552418
>>29552627
>>29552986
>You decide to loot their bits seeing as they're currently stunned.
>Not like they could fight back, and you felt some repayment was needed for all this.
>But that wasn't enough, no, you needed to get rid of them.
>So, you pick up the highwaypony leader and use him as a club to beat the shit out of the rest of the gang.
>By the end of it they're crying and begging for mercy as you beat them to death with their own leader, who by the end of it is just a bloody pulp.

>Mandible and Blur Seas just stare at you.
>...
>"Well, that was fucked up." Mandible says
>>
>>29553504
What? Come oooooon. They were going to kill you guys. We still have that one healing potion right?
>>
>>29553504
at least the leader isn't dead. right?
>>
>>29553504
If that really happened, we deserve to loose our light power for a while.
>>
>>29553504
Check I the Leader is alive.
>>
>>29553564
Well technically we did nothing wrong. We were defending ourselves. Then again. The looting and beating at the same time wad excessive.
>>
>>29553529
>>29553539
>>29553564
>>29553618
>>29553636
>Despite the brutality it was unfact done in self defense.
>Though you wager looting and then beating them to death with their own leader was a bit excessive.
>You noticed that a real pony club seems to be able to take remarkably more damage than a magical clone pony club.
"Hey, they were planning to kill us okay?"
>"I mean, i'm not doubting that. That just seemed a LITTLE excessive is all." Mandible says.
"Such as?"
>"Beating them to death with their own leader even after they gave up?"
"...Okay, I'll admit I may have been in a little bit of a blood lust but, hey, atleast it was some crooks and not anyone else."
>"Point made."
"Is he alright?"
>Mandible moves aside to reveal Blue Seas cowering on the ground.
>"I-is it over?" Blue Seas asks
"Yeah, it's over."
>"Phew. That was...bloody."
"Well, sorry you had to see that I guess. Anyway we should probably keep moving."
>"Yeah, we need to get away from the scene of the crime before the guards show up." Mandible says sarcastically.
"SELF DEFENSE!!!"

>And so you continued on your path to the Celestial City now with the highwayponies dispatched.
(1/?)
>>
>>29553800
I hope we took their weapons as well.
>>
>>29553800
Is the leader still equipped as a weapon. or did we leave him behind?
>>
>>29553504
>>29553800
WTF just happened while I was away I thought we were going to subdue the bandits not murder the fuck out of them. Meatshield =/= meatclub.
>>
>>29554310
Yeah. I figured we'd just detain them and see if they have a wanted poster. Maybe even heal the leader up a bit.
>>
>>29553800
What. Not even gonna take those crossbows? We could have sold their weapons later on.
>>
>>29553800
How many bits did we get from the bandits?
>>
>>29553800
Sweet. We can head back to Acres place. It's only been, what. Two or three weeks?
>>
>>29553800
>Your path back to the celestial city leaves you unchallenged beyond the highwayponies from earlier.
>However as the Celestial City comes into view in the distance you notice something...

>The wall has gotten higher, and on top of that so has the security.
>There are several guards posted outside the gate you can currently see, and you assume the same for the rest of them.
>"Well, things have certainly changed since we left." Mandible says.
"Hasn't it only been like a few weeks though, maybe a month? How the heck did they build this so quick?"
>"Probably magic?" Blue Seas says.
"Oh...right."
>"Now that I think of it, you're the only one in the group without magic. I have magic, Blue Seas has magic. Heck even Savings has magic-" Mandible says but you cut him off
"How about we don't talk about that right now, okay?!"
>"Geez, I didn't think you were that sensitive about it." Mandible responds.
"Let's just not discuss that right now."
>"Okay."

>You approach the gates.
>"HALT" The guard stops you.

>"You two can go in." The guard says as he motions to you and blue seas.
>"What about me?!" Mandible asks
>"You stay out here bug boy, we're not accepting changelings into the city." The guard tells him.
>"Why the hell not?" Mandible asks.
>"Orders from the king." The guard says.
>"This is bullshit!" Mandible says to him.
>"Please calm down sir, we don't want to get violent with you." The guard insists.
>"Oh, is that a threat?!" Mandible asks
>"Maybe it is, what are you going to do about it?" The guard says as the other guards behind him stomp to make their presence known.
>Mandible shoots them once last glance before backing off.
>"Well, now what?" Mandible asks you.
>>
>>29555134
Oh snap. They're racist.
>>
>>29555134
Hey does any of them know Acre? Maybe a friend could let us through.
>>
>>29555134
>"Orders from the king."
So we've been out of town for a while. What's up with the king and the new orders? And what's with the wall? Why can't our friend come in?
>>
>>29555134
>You can't because uh. We're in the process of converting him the the Church of Celestia.
Cast Sunburst on Mandible to show how not evil he is.
>>
>>29555134
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk
>>
>>29555134
>The guard says as the other guards behind him stomp to make their presence known.
...as you can see, the local fauna, the Insignificant Guards, are demonstrating their strength by stomping their hooves. With the changeling threatened, the overprotective mother (Acre) shall try to defend her bebe by stomping her hooves and letting her presence be know....
Ok I'm partially killing. Use a Sunburst on the guards to see if they are corrupt or not.
>>
>>29555227
>>29555235
>>29555265
>>29555375
>>29555587
>You blast a sunburst to show that Mandible is legit.
>Nothing happens as expected.
>"Well....he isn't harmed by the light. I suppose we can make an exception. But we'll be watching you!"
>"Yeah, keep an eye on that pesky fly!" another guard adds.
>Mandible growls at them but you signal him to stop.
>He does so begrudgingly...
>The guards move aside and the gate opens up.
>Proceeding within as the gate closes behind you, you find the city to be...actually in a better state than it was before.
>Everything seemed, cleaner and more orderly....but at the same time something felt wrong.
>But you couldn't place your hoof on it.
>Without much clue on how to proceed your first instincts were to go check up on your old house to see if there were any squatters or if your house got sold while you were away.
>You arrive outside.
>Everything seems to same, however you realize the door is locked.

>You try your old keys, but they do not work.
>It is then you notice a mare carrying bags walking down the narrow streets.
>She then arrives at your position outside the house.
>She stares at the 3 of you.
>"...Is something wrong? Why are you just standing out here?" She asks.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>To be continued.

See you m8s in the mornin. Sorry for the even slower and lower rate of posts than normal today, I was a bit distracted.
>>
>>29556050
Sorry, we left a while ago on business and we weren't sure if our old house was sold while we were away.
>>
>>29556050
Just, how. Did we forget to pay our taxes before we left? We weren't even gone for more then a month. Less actually. What the actual heck? I thought they were supposed to leave a note. This is total bull crap.
>>
>>29556152
>Inb4 it turns out we had actually never once paid our taxes blowing the cash on new beds because we fucking broke ours ever night.

>Too scared to evict us though because giant.

>Saw we were gone and took the first chance possible to kick us out
>>
>>29556050
Well at least we took all our stuff with us.
>>
>>29556550
I'm pretty sure this is what happened.
>>
>>29556050
>The mare shifts from side to side nervously as you say nothing, merely staring back at her.
>"D-did I do something wrong?" She asks
"..."
>>
>>29557772
This is supposed to be our home. Are you here legally?
>>
>>29557772
Keep staring at her
>>
>>29557772
Ask her is she lives here. If she says yes, ask her when did you move in.

Did Acre own the property? Or was she just paying rent?
>>
>>29557772
Hey OP is she cute?
>>
>>29557772
Scrunch your snootle imposingly at the mare.
>>
>>29557772
Geez. This might mean we're homeless. Who would do this to poor little Acre? Why cruel world why?
>>
>>29557772
Boop her.
>>
>>29557772
Oi! Lass. This house used ta be mine. What tha bluddy 'ell happened?
>>
Stupid cheatenous, yellow bellied, conniving, backstabbing, useless, tax collector/ government. Bump
>>
>>29557772
>R.I.P. OP.
>no posts in the late 9 hours
>>
Apologies, I've been quite distracted today. But I should be free now.

>>29557796
>>29557797
>>29557829
>>29557857
>>29557909
>>29558079
>>29558416
>>29558817
>You keep staring at her, but now you scrunch your snootle imposingly.
>"....I-is that a yes?" she asks
"Oi! Lass. This house used ta be mine. What tha bluddy 'ell happened?"
>"What happened to your voice?" Mandible asks however you simply respond by covering his mouth with your hoof.
>"I was told this house was vacant..." The mare answers.
"When?"
>"A few weeks ago they had said the previous tenant left. Which I assume is you, and apparently you never once paid your taxes either. Soooo they evicted you I think..." The mare tells you.
>"Wait, you never paid your taxes?" Mandible asks
"Hey, beds are expensive okay? And I broke mine every single night."
>"That doesn't seem very 'lawful'" Mandible mentions.
"I lived here before I became a celestial okay?!"
>"Riiiiiiiiiight." Mandible says under his breath
>"S-sorry but, this is kind of my house now." The mare says with regret.
>>
File: full.gif (229KB, 449x461px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
229KB, 449x461px
>>29561028
Be passive agressive
>>
>>29561028
No one told me I was supposed to pay taxes. How come no one told me? Isn't because I'm a giant?
Freakin, sell the house behind my back while I was gone. The bloody wankers.
>>
>>29561028
To solve our housing issue, I suggest asking Greener Pastures if we can room with him, or go look for the church or homeless shelter.
>>
>>29561028
Finders keepers. What happened to any of the stuff we might've left behind? Also, would she mind telling us what has been happening while we were away?
>>
We never got our bed from savings nor the bits we paid for it did we?
>>
>>29561028
Ask how she feels about having a giant roomate
Proceed to hug her no matter the answer

>>29561470
We also never gave the little dude a goodbye hug, damn, he must be feeling miserable right now... try to not cry when thinking about this
>>
>>29561151
>>29561171
>>29561313
>>29561444
>>29561470
>>29561494
"That's fine, you can have it....Buuuut how would you feel about having a giant roommate?"
>...
>The mare ponders for a minute or so.
>"I...I guess?" she responds.
>You hug her.
>"Uhhhh, okay?" The mare says slightly bewildered.
>Mandible and Blue Seas don't seem to react at all anymore, just business as usual.
>You release her.
"So, what's happened around here since I was gone?"
>"What do you mean?" the mare asks.
"Well, the extra guards. The streets being alot emptier than usual, ect."
>"Oh, that...apparently the changelings of the badlands have declared war upon us at long last... The extra guards are to try and keep them from infiltrating us, extra security. As for the streets being alot emptier. Most are leaving the city in fear, not wanting to stay for the potential invasion.[The more brutal punishments for lawbreaking certainly didn't help though.] The only reason i'm still here is because I simply don't have the funds to move somewhere else."
>>
Oh, well shit. It's finally dead huh? Welp, amazed it lasted as long as it did.
>>
>>29562054
We heard stories about the new king straining ties with other kingdoms.
>>
>>29562537
I suppose that d be one of those weak command breaks...? Honestly was waiting for more and didnt had any idea of what to post either soo
Request a spoon so you can show her a magic trick? I dunno
>>
>>29562054
How much is rent?
>>
>>29562054
Is it too late to have a mental breakdown over brutally murdering those highwayponies?
>>
File: 1h42mk.jpg (84KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
1h42mk.jpg
84KB, 888x499px
>>29562537
>>
>>29562054
Mind if we move in now thanks.
>>
>>29562054
Decided i'm just gonna continue this is a shit prompt anyway.

"Yeah, I heard about that. So I guess it's true then? Though it's not like we've ever been best friends with the changelings either."

>"It's not just them though, they're just the only ones to make an official declaration of war, there's suspicions some of the radical religious groups are planning something as well. The order of Sombra is one example." The mare says.

"...Seas? You wouldn't happen to know about that would you?"

>"Well...the group I came from wouldn't be strong enough to officially declare war....though, there are bigger groups. Not to mention there's a possibility if someone were to supply them with war equipment-" Blue Seas says but you can already guess where he's going with this.
"The changelings? You think they'll supply them?"
>"They might, I mean the celestial empire IS a common enemy." Blue Seas responds.
"Hm..."
>"Well, that's just great. Even more reasons for ponies to hate me." Mandible says.
"Now is not the time."
>"Hmph...."

"So, that's it then? Everyone is running away because of a threat of war?"

>"Yup, that and the g-" the mare says but is suddenly cut off by guards charging down the road who then come up to you.
>They wordlessly take the mare's bags and begin rummaging through them.
>"H-HEY!" the mare shouts.
>"Quiet citizen!" One of the guards shouts.
>After looking through her bags he gives them back to her.
>"Alright, she seems clean... Now, what about you three?" The guard says turning his and his associates gaze to you.

>Allow the search? Deny? or Other?
>>
>>29562880
What's going on? We only just arrived.
>>
>>29562880
Hug Mandible
>don't worry babe. You don't have anything to worry about with me around.
>>
>>29562880
Ask Seas if he knows any other Sombra groups within the areas. Was his the only one relatively close to the Celestia?
>>
>>29562880
Use sunburst. Mandible is not even hiding it, Acre is to big, and Seas is too much of a sub, and that's ok. Because he's fine the way he is.
>>
>>29562880
>Though it's not like we've ever been best friends with the changelings either.
Except Mandible. He's best changeling.
>>
>>29562880
>Allow the search? Deny? or Other?
Other. How do we know if YOU'RE not changelings?
>>
>>29562880
Use the knowledge that a goddess has told you to seduce the guards.
>>
>>29562880
Allow them to search our persons. We have nothing to hide.
>>
>>29562880
Ask the guards for their personal opinions about the war.
>>
>>29562880
>>29562950
>>29563495
>>29563748
>>29563311

"What's going on? We've only just arrived."
>"And that's exactly why we especially need to check you." The guard says.
>"Sir, with a undisguised changeling with them I doubt the rest are changelings sir. If that were the case you'd figure they'd all be ponies." another lower ranking guard says.
>"These changeling are crafty private, you can never be too careful." the first guard insists.

>You decide to use the knowledge Celestia had given you to try and seduce the guards.
>You flaunt yourself subtlety and state in a soft voice.
"You don't need to see our identification."

>The guards simply stare at you with a look of disappointment.
>One guard in the back is blushing however the guard nexts to him bonks him on the helmet.

"Fine, search us. We have nothing to hide."
>You say begrudgingly.
>The guards then search your inventory.
>Of course they don't find anything that would be a cause for alarm or proof that you're a changeling.
>"Hm, they seem clean. Come boys, we have more streets to check." the head guard says to the rest of the squad before marching away, probably to go search other people still in the streets.
>"Ugh, I hate those guards. I know it's all for safety but, what gives them the right to just suddenly rummage through my stuff?" The mare with the bags says.
"Speaking of, what's your name?"
>"Daisy Chain" The mare responds.
"Alright, Daisy Chain. Soooo is that a yes to having me as a roomate orrrr?"
>"Well, I mean if you're offering. It IS terribly lonely in the city lately. It would be nice to have someone to talk to." Daisy Chain says
"Well, I can't be your roomate JUST yet. I have a quest to complete, but I promise i'll come back later."
>"Oh....okay. Good luck I guess."
"Same to you."
>"Well, see you later." Daisy chain says before entering the house and closing the door.
>Now with all that sorted out you decide to get a bit more information.
(1/2)
>>
>>29565468
"Seas, you wouldn't happen to know of any more Sombra groups within the immediate area would you?"
>Blue Seas is quiet for a minute.
>However he does eventually respond.
>"Well, actually no. If anything the changelings would probably side with one much closer to them. But it's not out of the realm of possibility that there is a second group around here..."
"So, you don't know for sure?"
>"I can't be 100% sure. But yes, a second group is a possibility. I mean we have groups basically everywhere except the capitols where this stuff is obviously outlawed."
"Right, well thanks anyway."

>...

>"So, now what? How are we going to do this?" Mandible asks.
"...Uhhhh."
>"M-maybe our first step would be to see the king for ourselves?" Blue Seas says
"Like, what?"
>"Maybe, I don't know. Requesting an audience with the king regarding some concerns?"
"..."
>What shall we do?

(2/2)
>>
>>29565563
Blue actually is right. Huh, he had taken the initiative, strange. Go to the king, we're a celestial, he should let us see him.
>>
>>29565563
He has a point, we should probably meet the king ourselves somehow before making any assumptions. If he seems like a prick. Welp he's probably actually a prick.
>>
>>29565563
I'd like to visit the church and investigate the conspiracy in the church.
>>
>>29565766
Obviously we're not going to just say that for now we should just preface this as a sort of concerns regarding things like excessive searches.
>>
>>29565563
Don't we have to wait like a few days to get an audience with the king, after leaving a petition?
>>
I wonder how young is the new king.
>>
>>29565563
So how dis work bruh. We make a reservation or some shit? We gon have ta wait in line? Can't be a lot of people to wait for.
>>
>>29565563
>>29565597
>>29565636
>>29565766
>>29565852
>>29566519
"Don't we have to like, make a request and then wait for it to be approved? And even then they'll probably schedule it like 2 weeks from now just because."
>"Y-yeah, but it's all we have at the moment..." Blue Seas responds.
>"He has a point, I mean it's a start." Mandible says.
"Fine, might as well..."
>And so you file a request.
>Now you just need to wait for an official response, though this could take days unfortunately.

>Is there anything you'd like to do in the city in the mean time?
>>
>>29566986
Check on green pastures or whatever his name was. Might be happy to see us if he hasn't run away like everyone else yet.
>>
>>29566986
There's also whatever's happening at the church.
>>
>>29566986
Who wants to check out the grand holy cathedral of Celestia?
>>
>>29567126
Yeah what this anon said. We could get paid for farm labor since most of the other help might be gone. . . . or not if the government permits slave / prisoners / debt labor. Then we'd be out if the farming job.
>>
>>29566986
We can dump our excess stuff in the home (except for the bits) so we don't have to lug it all around all the time.
>>
>>29566986
Is there a job board up somewhere? There was one in Luna and the Crystal Empire state capital.
>>
>>29567586
>>
>>29568962
>>
>>29567332
>>29567361
>>29567126
>>29567379
>>29567586
>You decide you wish to have a look at the grand cathedral of Celestia, while you're at it however you decide to stop at the old farm on your way there.
>Greener Pastures would probably be happy to see you after all this time, that or he wouldn't be there at all. But you wouldn't know until you went.
>As you approach the road leading to the farm, things seem a bit...well quieter than usual.
>You begin to suspect Pastures help probably ran away along with everyone else.
>However you didn't see him either.
>Had he fled as well?
>You knock on the small house's door next to the farm.
>After a minute or two you hear hooves approaching the door.
>It then swings open to reveal Greener Pastures.
>"Acre? Is that you?" He asks through the half opened door.
"The one and only, what's going on here? What happened to the farm?"
>"Welp, with all this changeling fright goin' round, my workers done went and abandoned me. This old horse can't manage an entire farm on his own. But darn it I still tried...and now....well, the farm is closing down. I can't afford to keep it anymore." Greener Pastures.
"That's terrible."
>"So, this is the guy you used to work for? Huh?" Mandible asks
>"Is that a changeling? What is that doin here? He's gonna ruin the crops- if I had any left..." Greener Pastures says
>"I'm her friend, second of all you want some help or what?" Mandible asks
>"Help?" Pastures responds curiously.
>"Well, is it too late to pay off your bills or whatever? Or is it set in stone you're losing the farm?" Mandible asks.
>"Well, I have until the end of next week but I don't have enough bits to pay it off. So the government is going to claim my farm." Greener Pastures.
>"Well, we might be willing to help. If you give us a cut." Mandible responds.
>"A cut? Well...it'd be cutting it pretty close but. It should be possible." Greener Pastures
>"So, what do you say Acre. You wanna help your old friend for old times sake?"
(1/2)
>>
>>29570972
Sure why not. It's be as easy as a being a giant farmer in pony lands.
>>
>>29570972
"Anything for a friend."
>"Now listen here Acre, you done just saved my life." Greener Pastures says.

>And so the work began.
>A few days pass, you end up staying on the farm for a few nights in the guest room as you needed to raise money and fast to save your friend's career.

>"But it's so heavy!" Blue Seas cries as he tries to carry a giant bag of seeds.
>"HERE, LET ME DO IT!" Mandible then takes it and carries it without challenge.
>Blue Seas will remember this.
>You actually end up finding a new worker or two to help out who hadn't left town.
>Together you manage to raise enough bits to save the farm.
>"Now listen here Acre, I am indebted to you. If there's anythin you ever need just give me a holler ya hear?" Greener Pastures asks
"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. We need to go now, we have other things to do but. I might come back to work whenever this is all over okay?"
>"I sure hope so, these new guys just can't lift a 5 barrels at once like you can."

>And so you wave goodbye to him as you all leave the farm grounds.

"Well, that was fun."
>"My back is killing me" Mandible says
>Blue Seas simply says nothing.
>"(I was so useless...boy I was a fool for cuttin gym.)
>"So, now what?" Mandible asks.
"Well, we haven't gotten a response from the king, just yet. So I say we go check out the cathedral to see if anything seems suspicious."
>"Sounds fine to me." Mandible responds.
>And so you went.
(2/3)
>>
>>29571046
Don't forget to make a small donation to the church.
>>
>>29571046
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ApckZ697Vo
>>
>>29571046
>You stand outside the church.
>It was quite massive from the outside, reaching high into the sky.
>A giant stained glass window loomed overhead with a giant painting of a sun on it.
>You feel if not just a little intimidated by it's size despite being a giant.
>You approach the big double doors and open them.
>Inside is as you would expect, a large hall with several seats leading to an altar. Adorning the walls are stained glass windows of celestia, showing off...what you assume are her accomplishments before she ascended.
>with the sun shining in the stained glass windows created strange but wondrous lights, creating a sort of mystical and beautiful environment within the cathedral.
>There doesn't seem to be anyone around at the moment however...
>You notice some stairs however probably leading upstairs either into extra parts or rooms of the cathedral and undeniably up to the bell tower.
>Though you're not sure if it'd be good or bad if you were caught snooping. It IS a church but you couldn't be too careful.
>What shall you do?
>Snoop or puss out?
>>
>>29571785
Go exploring. Adventure awaits.
>>
>>29571785
Don't sit on anything, less you crush it with your rear, unless there are seats designed for giants.
Can we take some time to observe the accomplishments of Celestia before ascension?
>>
>>29571785
Let's ask Mandible and Blue. Should we stay here and wait, or go wandering?
>>
>>29571785
Hey. If there's no sign then why not explore, amerite?
>>
>>29571785
Beware of priests getting sucked off by little Colts.

No wait that's just Christians. Or is it catholics? Fuck it maybe it's both.
>>
>>29571785
Hey OP. Are the locations such as the Celestial City, Luna, and the Crystal Empire just the capital cities of each kingdom, or do they work as city states? Does each "Kingdom" equal a single city? Do they have smaller cities and towns within their territories?
>>
File: boop.png (680KB, 1280x1092px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
680KB, 1280x1092px
boop
>>
>>29571785
>You observe the stained glass windows.
>They all depict events you would expect, celestia and the founding of equestria.
>The sealing of discord, the banishment of nightmare moon. ect.
>The establishment of the celestial empire.
>The dispelling of the nightmare moon supporters from the empire.
>Not much than what couldn't be read in your history books.
>Though one panel in particular catches your eye.
>It depicts Celestia bestowing a crown upon a unicorn before ascending into the sky.
>This must be how the system of the church choosing the king started.
>"So that's how that happened." Mandible says.
"I actually never knew about this. See I didn't exactly go to a pony school and giants don't exactly do 'School' we don't really concern ourselves with things other than survival."
>"Hey, where is Seas at anyway?" Mandible asks.
>You take a look around for him.
>You spot him staring at statue of Celestia that adorns the walls of the cathedral.
"Is something wrong?"
>"I feel like I shouldn't be here." Blue Seas responds.
"Are you still on about this?"
>"Yeah...kinda. It's silly I know, I just don't feel like I should be in here is all. It just feels wrong, like i'm not wanted here."
>"Eh, I know that feeling. You'll get used to it." Mandible tells him.
>"Hopefully." Blue Seas responds.
"Well, what do you guys say we go check out the bell tower or something?"
>"Might as well. Lead the way." Mandible responds.
>And so you ascend the stairs.
>There are a few doors along the way leading into chambers but for now you decide to check the bell tower before anything else.
>At the top you look down upon the empire from the bell tower.
>>29572497
Capitals yes, they do have smaller villages around them.

I might end up taking another break.

I'm getting to a point where my motivation is wavering. I want to continue on, but I just can't seem to bring myself to.
>>
>>29574977
Go knock on one of the doors.
>>
>>29574977
So will you take a break at the end of this thread?
>>
>>29574977
Yell "IS ANYONE HOME!"
>>
>>29574977
>"I actually never knew about this. See I didn't exactly go to a pony school and giants don't exactly do 'School' we don't really concern ourselves with things other than survival."
Well she ain't illiterate, and she knows the basics of mathematics. That's something.
Know on one of the many doors that lead into the chamber. This area with the doors is most likely where the priests live. Or temporary homes for the homeless.
>>
>>29574977
Why don't you just take a break and think about what you want to do with this.
>>
>>29575899
Bump
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.