[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was about 16 at the time, and ive accepted being a furry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: PinkiePieTingle.png (1MB, 962x772px) Image search: [Google]
PinkiePieTingle.png
1MB, 962x772px
So I was about 16 at the time, and ive accepted being a furry about 2 years prior become a ponyfag. I was home alone sick with strep throat talking to some faggot pals on Facebook and Skype. And one of them, i dont remember who, wanted to cam for me.

He just aimed his webcam down his body and fapped onto a sock. He finished and then asked if i could cam for him as well.

I was alone at home, so i figured why not?
I got lotion from the bathroom and just started to jerk it. It was slow because i wasnt aroused and i was in one of the most uncomfortable positions to do it.

My cat Fat Boy suddenly appeared in my room and jumped onto my bed and walked across the screen. The guy on the other end told me to wipe off my dick and apply mayonnaise to it and have my cat lick it off. When i told him no, he tried to convince me, saying that he's done it hella times and that it felt real good and cats love mayo. I said no thats fucking gross, but i finished fapping on cam for no reason.

A day later i blocked him.

Fucking hell, people are weird.
>>
sounds.........interesting
>>
Oh. And cringe/stupid fucking people you've met in the fandom thread
>>
>>29524575
OP, for one.
>>
>>29524555
This makes me feel like less of a chode for trying to cyber sex with someone after they told me they were horny.
>>
>>29524579
Have you ever met me, Harold?
>>
File: from everypony with love.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
from everypony with love.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29524589
yes, just now.
for one you agreed to do some shit you werent into because you have no will power, second you were fapping with the door open in a house you share since your cat was able to get in, third you admitted youve been a furry for at least 2 years, and lastly because you made a blogpost about it here on /mlp/, the /mlp/ board.
>>
I met someone in Montana at a meetup in a comic book shop.

Dude was decked out head to toe in Pony merch, and only spoke about how much MLP meant to him.

His trade binder (for Magic cards) was an MLP binder and all the cards were in pony sleeves.

I could feel the autism radiating in the air, reeking off his body.

Though to be fair he wasn't some land whale that was unkempt. He actually worked as a book publishing company. Harper Books i think it was called.

But the dude was spaghetti incarnate, making things pony related and quoting the show almost any chance he got.

I left about 20 minutes later, never going back to that comic shop.
>>
File: 47246.png (2MB, 1442x947px) Image search: [Google]
47246.png
2MB, 1442x947px
>>29524645
were living in dark times when youre not allowed to nerd out at a comic book shop. its like the people who make fun of bronies who wear pony merch at a pony convention.
>>
>>29524663
You're still in a public place dude.
Like I woulda been creeped out if we were chillin at like a house or something and been like, "eh whatever he just a real ponyfag i guess."
We're at a place both men and children come in for the latest issue of Marvel and Thursday night Magic tournaments. You shouldn't be parading to the town, "Hey, I have no testicles. It is okay to make fun of me."
>>
>>29524671
and im sure you wouldnt have blinked if he was covered from head to toe in marvel heroes and wouldnt shut up about avengers 3 despite it being just as nerdy.
on the contrary, it takes balls to enjoy what you enjoy in public. who are you trying to impress? random people youll never see again? better to live free because deep inside thats what everyone wants. you ever been around someone who just gives absolutely no fucks? its very liberating.
>>
>>29524555
>I was about 16 at the time, and ive accepted being a furry about 2 years prior become a ponyfag
>I loved furryfaggotry so much, I owned all the toys and merchandise
>I pray to furryfaggotry every night, thanking it for existing
>"Furryfaggotry is love", I say, "Furryfaggotry is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Furryfaggotry
>I call him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my bed and it is very cold
>Suddenly, I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's my Skype friend cosplaying as my cat Fat Boy
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, "meow."
>He grabs me with his powerful cat paws and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for him
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Furfaggotry
>I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Furfaggotry
>He shouts a mighty cheer as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>My Skype friends looks him deep in the eyes and says, "Yiff. In. Hell."
>He leaves through my window
>Furfaggotry is love
>Furfaggotry is life
>>
>>29524683
why this
>>
>>29524683
nice pasta /b/
>>
>>29524685
I'm sorry. But I'd do it again.
>>
>>29524555
>and ive accepted being a furry about 2 years prior become a ponyfag
Congratulations on that but what that have to do with the story you're telling? It's like you purposely said that to trigger the autists here.
>>
>>29524702
shit. I meant to say I was into ponies before becoming a furry faggot
>>
File: adagio conflicted feelings.png (261KB, 330x504px) Image search: [Google]
adagio conflicted feelings.png
261KB, 330x504px
>>29524555
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.