[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spaceships. In Equestria.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Spaceships.

In Equestria.
>>
>>29511141
Storm king needs to steal the magic in order to power his machines so he can conquer the world
>>
>>29511141
The Faustfags will riot
>>
>>29511141
Magic spaceships.

Nice
>>
File: SPACESHIP.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SPACESHIP.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>29511141
Did somebody say, "spaceship?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYJyCCO8Dc
>>
File: Edgemobile.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Edgemobile.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>29511141

Reminds me of something...
>>
>>29511141
>It doesn't have a Twilight Sparkle cutout on the back

Into the trash it goes.
>>
It's a Sky Skiff.
>>
>guardians of harmony
yeah, whatever
not canon
>>
>>29511178
How is this a big deal?
>>
>>29511141
>Making space ships toys for little girls
Hasbro's going all out
>>
File: flutter blank.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flutter blank.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>29511141
I blame the writefags and the fanimators. All the popular fanfics and fanimations out there are about guns, swords, dueling, battle, fighting, that would look unnecessary excessive even in a G-eye Joe or Transforsexuals cartoon. Now because of them, Hushbrown decided that from now on it's a boy's / man child's cartoon. Next stage They are going to take some autism-evolved tier, suicidal, serial killer or high on drugs crap as collective standard and make emo ponies with all the suicidal tools as accessories, just so you can play that you hung yourself after reading my little dashie.

It's going to be fun to watch as this franchise devolves into some He-man hybrid where ponies fight each other to the death with no episodes about defusing relationship drama and conflicts without violence.
>>
>>29511178
Technology isn't magic
>>
File: 11241356613513.jpg (142KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
11241356613513.jpg
142KB, 1024x718px
>>29511141
>Fantasyfags on the defence
We Sci-Fi now lads.
>>
>>29511519
>All the popular fanfics and fanimations out there are about guns, swords, dueling, battle, fighting
That's a huge stretch, huge stretch, guns and vehicles are just common tropes, they are adding them to their "more mature" franchise because they are common tropes in the media aimed at young teenagers, which is the audience they want to appeal now; not because they read it on some fanfiction, most of them are simply not allowed to read or watch fan works and adding features that could be traced as inspired off of one is a huge financial risk to Hasbro.
>>
>>29511550
This
>>
>>29511519
>no episodes about defusing relationship drama and conflicts without violence.
Somebody should tell Hasbro to hire SU writers to fix this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.